Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gates // The Slums (Eradicated)

+4
Skylark-13
MochaLatte
MercutianUnknown
The Hidden Spring
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Gates // The Slums (Eradicated) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Gates // The Slums (Eradicated)

Post  Akikazemoon Sat May 31, 2014 10:47 pm

The Gates // The Slums (Eradicated) - Page 2 Smile32_zps85bc5fee

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
-------------------------------------
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

"So zhat's it..." Smile murmured, his eyes tracing Jasper's gaze down to the weed growing up through the rocks. He paused for a moment, then stood from his seat, walking over to the weed, then reaching down and ripping it from the ground, holding it up in the air. "Zhat's vhat you expect to happen, right? You expect zhem to get ripped avay from you right before your eyes, ja? Vell...zhat doesn't alvays have to be zhe case." He opened up his hand, letting the frail plant slowly fall to the ground. "I know zhat I'm hardly vone to talk about getting close to ozhers, but vhen you find somebody zhat you really vant to protect--you can't force yourself avay from zhem. Because if you do zhat, zhen zhey're going to die anyvay. Zhat's just how zhis vorld vorks. You understand? And...things aren't going to change." His energy seemed to disappear on that note, and he sat back down on the piece of rubble he'd been seated on before. "...I've never felt inclined to become close to anyvone but my sister before. I just stayed avay from everyvone else...and if zhey got close, I killed zhem. But now, here, in zhis...Task Force 0...I think zhat I might actually be starting to care a little bit." He looked away from Jasper then, taking in a deep breath and speaking as if he was holding in some sort of massive exhale of emotion. "I might be starting to care...and it feels foreign...like I'm going to be sick to my stomach if I let myself be vulnerable..." He paused again, then finally spoke. "...No matter how much eizher of us vants to be a social island, humans just can't handle zhat sort of thing. At least...not mentally. Both of our jail sentences prove zhat..." He looked back at Jasper again, his expression seeming somewhat uncomfortable and conflicted--as if talking this much about such a deep topic was slowly stretching him at the seams. "...Sorry if none of zhis makes any sense. I'm not...good at zhis sort of thing..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile's Theme - Quid Sum Miser
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

The Gates // The Slums (Eradicated) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Gates // The Slums (Eradicated)

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:21 am

The Gates // The Slums (Eradicated) - Page 2 Boy33_zps239bee55

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
-------------------------
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper still didn't look up at first when Smile spoke- but as the brunette got up and yanked up his weed, his eyes flashed up to the other's face, a confused expression on his face. That confusion slowly faded, however, as Smile explained. His words, they... did sort of make sense. Yet at the same time a nagging anxiety was hanging around, one he waited to voice until the other finished speaking. "I... I understand, it's just... You can't always protect people- and you can't always be with them and there's always that chance that someone will take them from you... That your back will be turned and they'll be gone and there won't have been anything you could have done... And besides. It's hard to try caring for people when nobody wants to be cared for-" Jasper made a face as he dropped his gaze once more, thinking of everyone in Task Force 0. He'd tried being nice, tried to help- and they had treated him like shit anyways. It was an awful strong dissuading force to everything Smile had said, really...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:47 am

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

"Vell--" Smile started, only to immediately feel his stomach churning just as he'd started. He wasn't used to talking like this. He was used to bottling everything up--not even his sister knew about any of his negativity. He was used to keeping everything in and letting it simmer until it boiled over and just ended in more of a bloodbath during the next battle...but this was different. Even though he felt nauseous exposing himself like this...he also had a strange nagging in the back of his head to continue to speak. "...I don't think...zhat zhey don't vant to be helped...or--maybe it's true, but...I doubt zhat zhey vere alvays zhat vay...you know...?" He took in a deep breath, still refusing to look at Jasper, unable to understand why he was practically falling apart like this. Had speaking always been this difficult? Had his throat always felt this tight? What was so different about this moment now, that he felt like he might be sick at any moment...? He practically felt light-headed... "I think zhat...it's fear. Fear leads to being defensive...and zhat leads to not trusting anyvone...zhat leads to isolating yourself...walling off zhe world...not feeling anyzhing anymore...Zhat's alvays been vhy....I fight vith fear..." He cast his eyes down to his own arms, where the nearly invisible tiny holes lay dotted along the fake skin. "...I don't even know vhat I'm saying anymore..." He let his head droop further, his eyes casting down to the ground. "F-Forgive me...I really don't know vhat's come over me here..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:01 am

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper waited and listened patiently as Smile took his time speaking, biting his lip a bit as he heard some of what he said. Fear... was a huge driving force, for a lot of people. Without fear, half of those in the prison probably wouldn't be where they were. He slowly looked up at Smile as the other confessed fear even reached him, hesitating a moment as the other looked down and seemed rather... odd. Off. Something was off. "Listen-- don't worry about apologizing. Pretty much everyone in this damn task force has done a lot of shit that should have earned apologies and it didn't. This definitely doesn't..." Sighing a bit, he ran a hand through his hair and examined the brunette. "I... I understand, what you're saying though, I guess... I mean, it's just-- a form of fear, keeping me from getting close to anyone... I'm too afraid to lose someone I love to want to love anyone-" He grimaced, shaking his head a little before picking up a small rock. "..... You would suggest I try conquering my fears, wouldn't you...?" he asked, looking up from the rock in his hand to Smile's face. It was a genuine sort of question- he had a feeling the other would, but he wanted to hear him say it.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:32 am

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

"...Ja," Smile replied after a moment, still looking downwards. "I...guess zhat zhat's vhat I mean. It's not...somezhing zhat people vould expect to be somezhing zhat you'd be afraid of, but...even for me...somevone who subjected himself to his own hallucinogens just to try to eliminate his fear at zhe root...human emotions are some of zhe scariest things out zhere..." He gave a deep sigh, finally looking up at Jasper, his eyes looking stormy--as if there was a good deal going on inside his mind as he spoke. "Zhen again...I'm not exactly vone to talk about getting over avoiding human connection...I'm probably just as isolated...I'm just being a hypocrite..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:46 am

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*

Jasper let out a slow breath as Smile agreed with what he had said, nodding slowly as he thought over what it meant. He would have to actually let people in- but... He wasn't willing to try that with anyone he didn't trust. So... perhaps if he started with someone who seemed to care for him a bit...? When he saw Smile looking up though, he hesitated, meeting his eyes with a degree of hesitation. "... Listen, I... Smile- What if we... try to help each other out, huh?... It... could work, right...? I don't have any idea how to go about this, but-- I just-- ... I don't want to be afraid anymore," he admitted, the color of his eyes flickering through a few colors before settling to the normal one, the cybernetics controlling that sort of confused by his thoughts and if he wanted to change the color- as well as the fact that tears were just slightly pricking at his eyes, despite his attempts to stop himself. It wasn't noticeable, really, but if he didn't stop...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:49 pm

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

"....Lukas."
He fell silent for a moment, then looked to Jasper and spoke.
"...Zhat's my name...you can call me Lukas..."
He hesitated for a moment, then stood up. He seemed troubled by something--and after a moment, moved his hand out towards Jasper abruptly--with the suddeness as if he was pulling off a figurative band-aid.
"I'm not accustomed to zhis, but...I vill try."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:18 pm

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*

Jasper blinked in surprise as Smile suddenly told him his actual name, but slowly he smiled, nodding to him slightly. "... Very well.... Lukas," he murmured, saying the name carefully as if weighing it on his tongue- before he blinked, watching Lukas stand and offer his hand. Which... he responded to by wincing, but slowly taking the brunette's hand in his own good one. "... I can't imagine we can do much more than try, really... So lets do it- we can both try."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:19 am

The Gates // The Slums (Eradicated) - Page 2 Mcdougall-1-
Brandr Janith
The Axe Guardian

Brandr needed to do this... He knew he'd hate himself for it but... There was only one way the others would be safe... Well then GO!... We don't have much time... than You go find somewhere to hide and keep in radio contact with Oiche and tell him and the others where you've found a spot... I think there was someplace North, between Highend and the North Wall, I heard of at the bar... Some bunker of something... It's probably the best place to go if it exists, try looking there first... if I'm successful than The Family should get reinforcements before it's too late... Brandr ran off as fast as he could... He knew what he was doing was right but......... He was going to miss everyone... EXIT

__________________________________I'm only as cruel as I need to be__________________________________
/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:12 am

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

"D--Don't tell anyvone, though--" Lukas said quickly after Jasper said his name, seeming just the slightest bit alarmed. "I'd razher not broadcast it, so...j-ja." He hesitated when Jasper took his hand, almost seeming surprised at just how large Jasper's hand felt. After all, Lukas was only used to holding his sister's hand, when he was leading her around to safety...and her hands were so small...He nodded to what Jasper said, then paused for a moment, before speaking again. "S-So...vhat now?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:34 pm

The Gates // The Slums (Eradicated) - Page 2 Screenshot2011-03-03at100431PM

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Smuggler's Grit
~______________________________________________~

"Alright...be careful Brandr...don't be a fool. I don't think that you're going injured, but maybe that'll make it believable.." he sighed. "I'm going...Oiche, keep in contact..." he went off, first gathering his men and moving some shit around in the black market, and then going. (exit)

~______________________________________________~
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:25 pm

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*

Jasper nodded gently as Lukas asked him not to broadcast his name, chuckling a bit. Of course, the German didn't know he'd known all along- but earning permission to use it was much different from knowing it. He sighed a little, just sort of holding onto the other's hand a moment before he let go and awkwardly placed his hand in his lap. "... Now-- ... we should probably get back... But it's gonna hurt like a bitch on my end, I know that-" Jasper grimaced a bit, glancing down at his arm a bit before he slowly climbed to his feet, having to bite his tongue to keep back a pained sound. His ribs and chest hurt, his wrist was on fire- not to mention he was just bruised and frustrated and exhausted as well. Slowly, he started to pick his way towards the walls- before stopping to look at Lukas. "Shall we-- ... Lukas?" His lips twisted into a bit of a smirk as he used the other's actual name, having said the first two words at a normal volume and then his name much softer, obviously teasing- but at least, if he was willing to tease, he was feeling a bit better.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:51 pm

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

Lukas let his hand fall back to his side once Jasper had let go, then raised his eyebrows knowingly at the silverette as he said that he was going to still hurt from his injuries.
"Zhis is vhy I said zhat you should go to zhe infirmary...but...eizher vay...I'm kind of glad zhat ve came out here. Zhis talk vas...nice, I suppose..." As Jasper began the process of leaving, then turned back to face Lukas, asking if he was ready, Lukas gave him a quiet nod, then walked after him, picking his way over the rubble as he made his way back to the barracks with Jasper.

*Exit Smile and Jasper*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:38 pm

Oiche Hull

The Irish Man

The Gates // The Slums (Eradicated) - Page 2 8db25133fb629f637fa36fe5d4a831d81278650480_full

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"See I knew I wasn't the only one!" Oiche remark when Brandr laughed. As he drank Oiche only did shrugs and looks of concern when Brandr mentioned that the had to warn the family. "Oh snap..." Oiche said as she took the beer bottle away after finishing it. "Gotta warn dames and so... No worries Alicia we be acoming!" Oiche said as he got up and ran as well.

*Exit*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:46 am

The Gates // The Slums (Eradicated) - Page 2 24_zps56097dfd

THE INQUISITOR  
Jolyne Beaumont

but in all chaos, there is calculation
dropping glasses just to hear them break

✞✞✞

______________________________________________________________________________________

The Neo-Inquisitor faction took the Slums by storm in instances- the maniacs dwelling about happened to be familiar with Jolyne, not to mention loyal to the new Inquisitor. Battle strippers armed the area, and the inhabitants of the Slums roamed about freely- somewhat reassured by the Inquisitor`s presence. They`d been loyal to some Inquisitor since forever, after all-- anyone taking up that code name had the pull over these masses.
Speaking of the Inquisitor-- she had managed to change again at some point before arriving her. Go figure-- "Well- that was boring." Jolyne chirped over her shoulder, looking over at Barbara and Orane- "Since we`re out, should we try to pick a fight with someone else...?" Her sight fell upon some kind of watch on her wrist- closer investigation would reveal what appeared to be a series of numbers, and some kind of frequency wave. "...I`m thinking this bunker nearby Carrion Land... might not be too useful- but, it`s close enough to Carrion Land to give easy access for invasions..." Wow, she could remember when Carrion Land was a secret base--  

______________________________________________________________________________________

The Inquisitor`s theme - Let`s Light It Up!
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:52 am

The Gates // The Slums (Eradicated) - Page 2 511
The Gates // The Slums (Eradicated) - Page 2 Layout10
And Vero
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Killer Queen was busy ogling at Jolyne, visibly drooling as she stared at her lack of clothing "Babababasdnalsdf-" she muttered, kind of just leaning on a battle stripper "Pfft- JOLYNE! PUT ON SOME CLOTHES!" she barked out to The Inquisitor, completely ignoring her talk of capturing the Vulture Bunker. Eventually she just covered her eyes as her entire face blushed "A-a-a-a-at least put on some pants!" she whined ''Goawayindecentthoughtsgoaway-" she whispered as she got into a corner and continued to repeat those words like a mantra with her eyes covered.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"You're all SCREWED now FUCKTARDS!"
Killer Queen Theme - Dawn of Destiny
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:34 am

The Gates // The Slums (Eradicated) - Page 2 NeoOrane29_zps09cd113f

Orane Riviere
Forget-Me-Not
"Second chances don't just come around every day...this time, I'll be strong--for everyone's sake."

During the time that Jolyne had been changing, Orane had also found an outfit for himself--and miraculously, it wasn't an entirely very showy one, either. He took a moment to look over at Barbara in concern, hoping that she was alright over there in that corner--before he looked to Jolyne again as she mentioned a bunker near Carrion Land.
"Hm....alright--lead the way!" He wasn't too excited about fighting Vulture Team--but he knew that he couldn't exactly go against it. He did want the Inquisitor faction to triumph--even if it wasn't quite the same as the faction had once been.

Orane's Theme - Divenire
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:26 am

The Gates // The Slums (Eradicated) - Page 2 24_zps56097dfd

THE INQUISITOR  
Jolyne Beaumont

but in all chaos, there is calculation
dropping glasses just to hear them break

✞✞✞

Jolyne didn`t really seem to notice Barbara`s issue with her clothing choices-- which happened to be an ensemble of not really entirely put on clothing-- but, hey--
Either she didn`t notice- or she did, and enjoyed egging on the young assassin`s reactions. Speaking of reactions- Orane had given her the a-okay to advance, and she assumed Barbara had somewhere too in her muttering-- which prompted a positvely elastic grin from the clone. "yEEEAHYEAHYEAHHAAA--" She pounced both her allies then- yanking them both off the ground by the mid-section, and dashing off with one under each arm again. A small clump of battle strippers followed suit-- as did poor legless Vero, who struggled to keep up with Jolyne`s speed. It was hard to move around when you only had tiny chicken legs.

(EXIT JOLYNE, ORANE, KILLER QUEEN)   

The Inquisitor`s theme - Let`s Light It Up!
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:39 pm

The Gates // The Slums (Eradicated) - Page 2 2a40e254-a771-4bbd-a828-8bbe9b0919a7_zpsef66b56c

The Gates // The Slums (Eradicated) - Page 2 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
The Gates // The Slums (Eradicated) - Page 2 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣ ☠ ☢ ﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋ ☣ ☠ ☢

Ivy was creeping around the slums, chasing something that only she seemed to see, finally pouncing something and grinning triumphantly.

"SUCCESS. The talisman is miiiiiiiiiiine!"

She whispered to herself, looking inside her cupped hands at what at first appeared to be nothing, then turned out to be a strange-looking bug. She was way too excited about this bug, but after weeks of research, experiments and failed trials, she was pretty sure she had what she needed to finish the weapon she was working on. She was sure this would solve all of Vulture Team's problems, forever. Because her weapons were just that amazing.

☣ ☠ ☢ ☣ ☠ ☢ ☣ ☠ ☢ ☣ ☠ ☢ ☣ ☠ ☢ ☣ ☠ ☢ ☣ ☠ ☢ ☣ ☠ ☢ ☣ ☠ ☢ ☣ ☠ ☢

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:51 pm

The Gates // The Slums (Eradicated) - Page 2 117

???
___________________________________________________________________________________________

"My my...~ How cute you are~" a feminine, sultry voice purred as a dark figure walked out from an alleyway. Pulling down her hood, the woman looked down on Ivy, a thin, sly grin on her face. She crossed her arms, approaching the girl "It's quite funny... you're like an ugly, UGLY raccoon..." she whispered, petting Ivy on the head before grabbing the bottom of her chin and lifting her face up "Hello there sweetie..." she hummed, her eyes changing into a glare as she looked into Ivy's eyes "What do they call you...? Ivy...? Or should I say... Armageddon...?" she asked, her grin slowly breaking into a malicious smile.

___________________________________________________________________________________________
??? Theme - Throw it All Away

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:09 pm

The Gates // The Slums (Eradicated) - Page 2 2a40e254-a771-4bbd-a828-8bbe9b0919a7_zpsef66b56c

☣  ☠  ☢    ﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋    ☣  ☠  ☢

At first, Ivy was too distracted by her awesome discovery to notice the voice that came from the alleyway. It was only when the word raccoon was uttered that the greenette looked up, just in time to see the terrible, terrible hand coming down to pet her head. Hissing at the gesture, the greenette bit at the figure's hand a second too late, unable to avoid the chin-grabbing. Ivy did not like.

"...STAB HIM IN HIS KIDNEYYYYY!"

She shrieked, attempting to roll onto the figure. Because showing dominance was important in the animal kingdom.

"I will eat all of your rhinos."

She threatened in a lower and much, much creepier voice. She knew how Gumby's agents loved their rhinos. Weird creatures.

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:18 pm

???

The woman rose an eyebrow to Ivy as she tried to snap at her "What the...!?" and then she was practically tackled, which didn't seem to invoke a good reaction from her. She quickly grabbed Ivy by her throat, lifting her up into the air before tossing her aside "Back off... I don't do the fighting thing! I'm a wee weak girl!" she hissed to Ivy, before pulling out a single knife from her pants, completely contradicting the statement she just made. Spinning the knife around her index finger some, she began to advance upon Ivy "Now now... you're lucky girly... I'm not allowed to KILL you..." she continued, her eyes fixated further upon Ivy as she glared to her "Father has plans for you... so I can't kill you... but that doesn't mean I can't cut you up a bit... make some pretty art from your flesh, yeah?" and thus the woman brandished her blade to Ivy, slowly approaching her "I'm thinking of starting with your guts~"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:36 pm

Ivy hissed some more as she was grabbed by the throat, the sound coming out choked and unnatural...because choking. This sound turned to laughter once the lady spoke again.

"...you said wee!"

The greenette cackled for a good two minutes before she registered the knife-spinning that was going on. Hadn't she said she didn't fight?!

"I THINK that's a stupid idea. Your father sounds cooler than you are, can I talk to HIM instead? I don't talk to people with unnatural hair colors. Unnatural hair colored people are the freaks of nature that should be purged from this earth through fire-rain or rhino-stampede."

She explained, not seeming to realize that she was condemning her own hair color... As she spoke she reached into a pocket, taking out various vials and throwing a neon green acid one at the woman. Immediate violence was necessary to further impose her dominance.

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:55 pm

Ghost

As she began to approach Ivy, she came to a sudden stop as she talked about her hair "Hey... you're talking about your own too hair dipshit!" she yelled to Ivy, before twitching, her eyes wildly wincing before she pointed her blade to the greenette. She wanted to calm herself down, before she ended up cutting this girl up "Oh you'll meet him soon enough... he's interested in you... very interested... buuuuuut..." the woman's eyes then widened as she saw Ivy throw acid straight at her. The woman flipped out of the way, taking cover behind a trash can. She then poked her head out, staring at the girl some more "W-what the actual fuck...? She's crazy... heh... reminds me of someone~" she then flipped out from under cover, dashing over to Ivy with incredible speed before grabbing the girl and hugging her. This mystery woman's strength was apparently well off enough to lift Ivy off her feet as she hugged her "HOW PSYCHOTIC OF YOU! I'M SOOOOOOO PROUD~!" she cooed, before hugging tighter "But this isn't the Ivy I want to talk to... sooooo... what does it take to get out Armageddon... I wonder...?" she dropped Ivy down, spinning her knife around her fingers freely before throwing the knife towards he gut "Call me Ghost by the way...~" she hummed before pulling out yet another knife, this time from her sleeve.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:14 pm

Ivy shook her head energetically, making a point of correcting the woman.

"This is totally my natural hair color!"

She insisted, ignoring the knife that was being pointed at her. She lifted her arm to throw another vial of acid, but then she heard that she reminded this lady of someone...And curiosity was a thing.

"WHO HAS BEEN IMPERSONATING ME?!?!"

She asked dramatically, because the only way this could remind her of someone was if someone was pretending to be Ivy. Before she could question the lady further, hugs happened. This took the greenette completely by surprise...cause SHE was normally the one giving out surprise hugs. There was something deeply wrong, but also intensely right, here. Then tighter hugs and Armageddon mentions. Not cool. Another knife was happening, which wasn't ideal...

"Armageddon isn't here at the moment, leave a message after the tone..."

Ivy said in a chirpy voice, then threw a small explosive where her cover had once been, making a nice BOOM that totally counted as the tone. She needed the tone to happen, and also she hoped the blast would blow both of them back, which she figured would end with the knife somewhere less lethal.

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next