Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gate // No Man's Land Entrance

+4
Emu Queen
The Hidden Spring
Dane Nerro
Amazing Pan-Sensei
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Gate // No Man's Land Entrance Empty The Gate // No Man's Land Entrance

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:59 pm

You are being brought by guards into a narrow hallway, you are handcuffed, a bag over your face, you feel nothing, you are beaten. Suddenly, you feel air, dirty air, but you're outside. You are set free, your hands are free, but before you even realize, you are kicked into the dirt. You get up, your vision is no longer obscured. You see it now, the whole of No Man's Land. A ruined, apocalyptic city. And it all stands before you. You are at the entrance of No Man's Land, you here voices, they aren't friendly voices. It's dark, and quiet here, the gates opening for you has alerted every freak at The Gates. A high tech gate is behind you, and in front of you, simple slums and ruined shacks. Welcome to No Man's Land.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Gate // No Man's Land Entrance Empty Re: The Gate // No Man's Land Entrance

Post  Dane Nerro Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:59 pm

The Gate // No Man's Land Entrance Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433
Akuryō
The pained Knife
Ƞ Ν Π Ѝ Ҋ Ӣ Ӥ Ώ Ω Л Й Й Л Ω Ώ Ӥ Ӣ Ҋ Ѝ Π Ν Ƞ

A legendary assassin, known for escaping the cops till he took a bath at the mayor's house, the man named Akuryo was waiting there for someone. He was waiting for the man that he had a long rivalry with, and he needed to talk to him about Vultures and question Elliot about his reason. One could already guess why Akuryo was in the Vulture team, to harvest blood and eat the flesh of those he would've killed while in this team. He was tossing up a butterfly knife a few times into the air, once to close the blade and once to open it as he kept doing so till Elliot would finally arrive like the lazy firestarter he was.

"...Can you donate to me...some blood?"
The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:22 pm

The Gate // No Man's Land Entrance Elliot_zps24ede49f

Inferno
Elliot Payne
__________________________________________________________________________________________

"Akuryo." A voice called out to Akuryo, as if an alarm clock going off in the morning, it was a wake up call of sorts. Elliot, or as he preferred to be called, Inferno, walked calmly towards Akuryo. Elliot didn't like Akuryo, not one bit, but they were comrades, in an odd way. Neither of them had any loyalty to Vulture Team, then again, Vulture Team wasn't about loyalty, they existed because the only people they hated more than each other was Conqueror Worm. Elliot walked up to Akuryo, facing him "Why have I... been called here?" he asked, a breathe from his suit stopping him mid sentence. Elliot was peeved, he preferred to stay alone in the shadows, away from everyone else, the last thing he wanted was to be around this man.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"And then they were all gone... the flames... the Inferno... they were so BEAUTIFUL! So... Perfect."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:28 pm

The Gate // No Man's Land Entrance Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433
Akuryō
The pained Knife

Akuryo jumped off the wall of the gates as he stood before Elliot and soon looked around before he spoke, "So....what's your reason for being in Vulture?" He began to walk around Elliot, examining him as he swung his butterfly knife around while yawning slightly.

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:30 pm

The Gate // No Man's Land Entrance BunnyMio
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

"Now this is interesting...Akuryo and Elliot of Vulture." a woman said to herself, concealing herself in the shadows. "Now I wonder what these two are talking about. Let's take a listen then." in stealth and silence, she managed to get into ears length range of the two. She stayed concealed, and was absolutely silent.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

The Gate // No Man's Land Entrance Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:37 pm

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot narrowed his eyes at Akuryo, his eyes followed the man closely as he moved in circles around him "Why?" Elliot's breathing continued, in and out, his suit, his mask, it was like a gas mask, it was so he could get closer to the fires without being deprived of oxygen, something like that. Elliot never explained it to anyone, never really talked to anyone much, though if questioned, he probably would be very truthful about it "Conqueror Worm... I do not wish to be a tool... to them... everyone is a tool to them... everyone has a part in their 'society'." he answered Akuryo in a rude tone, in his mind Akuryo was going to somehow use this information against him "I am with Vulture Team because I'd rather be... killing them... then us." he explained bluntly, the only reason he wasn't killing Akuryo was because Jade was even worse.

"And then they were all gone... the flames... the Inferno... they were so BEAUTIFUL! So... Perfect."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:45 pm

Akuryō
The pained Knife

"So you fear being a tool?.....Good.......they'd probably restrict my own blood supply to feed other blood drinkers....and you know how much I hate that after you did it to me last time." He told Elliot before stopping after 3 revolutions around Elliot, throwing his knife into the ground and pushing it in slowly. He kept a bone Butterfly dagger at his side always. "I swear....if I meet that doctor Hal again.....I'll kill him without hesitation."

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:00 am

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot seemed to take interest in Akuryo's words, in a way both him and his rival had joined for the same reason, they both did not want to deal with Conqueror Worms restrictions "Conqueror Worm will fail... an empire made out of criminals... I'm crazy... not stupid." Elliot further explained to Akuryo, then the man stabbed the knife into the ground, Elliot raised an eyebrow at Akuryo. What he was saying, Elliot now remembered the difference between him and Akuryo "Dr. Innsmouth was just doing his job Akuryo... there is no need to kill someone for asking you questions..." Elliot replied to Akuryo, he was obviously annoyed by Akuryo's apparent blood thirst, Elliot only killed people that deserved it: other criminals, bad people, politicians, teachers, people like that. Elliot let out a yawn, he still felt there was more to Akuryo's reasons for joining Vulture Team than that, but it wasn't important right now, if Akuryo tried to pull something stupid Elliot would be the first to remind him why his nickname was 'Inferno'.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:17 am

BunnyMio

Bunny listened carefully, hearing more about this vulture group.
"Interesting..." she thought to herself. "So...these guys are the...good criminals...interesting...surely their gonna need firepower against Worm...those guys are nuts!" she thought and silently chuckled, and continued to listen.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:46 am

Akuryō
The pained Knife

"Yet he demanded them to take my brother away....fearful that I would lash out at him. Oh well.....anyways...they would also try and keep me up to date on knives.....it'll be unfair to my brother if I stopped using him to bathe." He told to Elliot....more so to himself in particular before he soon stopped and looked to him. "Besides....most of our members are beginners in killing compared to you and me and how long we've been here....."

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:55 am

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot raised an eyebrow further at Akuryo, his brother, ah... right. Elliot shook his head, he didn't want to think like Akuryo for too long. Elliot did agree with Akuryo on one thing though, compared to the others, he and Akuryo were the veterans, that was especially scary when you looked at the type of talent Conqueror Worm had, whomever the mysterious leader of Worm was, he was good at collecting followers. Elliot nodded to Akuryo "Agreed... I fear how well we would do in a straight forward fight... against Conqueror Worm... we could not win with the manpower and talent... at least not now..." then a shiver ran up Elliot's back, someone was watching him. Elliot could feel the eyes, someone had been looking at him for a long time, Elliot suddenly began to look to his surroundings, something Akuryo would probably take note of, someone was watching them.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:29 am

The Gate // No Man's Land Entrance 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else

God her back hurt. Literally nothing in this city was comfortable. Josephine Beaumont, known as Jo with the criminal alias of "Homewrecker" was, unbeknownst to the criminials that inhabited No Man's Land a cop from Paladin. Her assignment was to investigate and aid in the abolishment of Conqueror worm. Her method was to infiltrate their rival, Vulture Team and around that way. It`d been a few months already since she entered No Man's Land, and she learned that hanging out with criminals wasn`t as bad as she thought it would be. At least, so long as she stopped herself from thinking about the horrible things they`d done and could potentially do to her. Nothing but happy thoughts; good vibes here.

So, having been settled into Vulture Team already, she was trying to get comfortable in their base and maybe have a cat nap when it happened. The thing. She felt a tugging in the back of her mind that craved nicotine and was gonna drive her crazy until she satisfied it. Again, she cursed the naivety that made her begin smoking in the first place, but as she took a cigar out of her suit pocket she reminded herself that she didn`t mind. These things were awesome.

She excused herself from the base and took out her lighter. After a few tries at lighting it, she gave up. Where was she even gonna get lighter fluid here? Her eyes scanned the areas and near the gate they stopped on a blonde male. Elliot! Anti-social fellow, not really her favorite company, but right now he was her best friend. He was arguably one of the saner-acting criminals, though. Not that he was sane, but he never assaulted anyone as far as she knew and that was good enough for her. Was he talking to Akuryo? That guy gave him the creeps. His tounge moved in ways no man`s young should ever move in and she had difficulty pronouncing his name. Whatever; just avoid him, she thought. Hoping she wasn`t interrupting anything too important, she called out. "Hey, Inferno!" She approached the two males with a small, charismatic smile. "Excuse me, but my lighter is being an ass. Could you spot me, friend?" She gestured to the cigar, trying her best to make herself likable so he wouldn`t refuse..

The Gate // No Man's Land Entrance Eb10f9704940372870175d44e6b96821243f1b58_zps9004401f
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:46 am

Akuryō
The pained Knife

Akuryo saw Elliot look around and soon had that feeling as well before he looked around and lightly tugged at Alex before he heard some big tittied police girl speak to Elliot. "Yeah...I spot ya with two large jugs and too much junk in the trunk." He told her in a sarcastic tone of voice while turning his attention to Jo for now. "How's the stay in the base for you?"

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:53 am

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot jumped up for a moment when he heard Jo, he was caught completely by surprise, and the suspense from the feeling of being watched made it all the worse for him when Jo came out of seemingly nowhere. Elliot slowly turned to her, his eyes hung low "Oh... hello... Homewrecker..." he was about to reply to her before he heard some rather ungentlemanly comments from Akuryo. Elliot made a sigh, Akuryo really got on his nerves like no one else, but he kept it calm "Do you do that... to everyone of the opposite gender, Akuryo?" he asked his rival in a rather disdained tone. Elliot then focused his attention on Jo "Sure..." Elliot didn't even think it was a bad idea to use a flamethrower to lit a cigar, the thought never occurred to him that it was dangerous. Elliot nodded to Homewrecker, then moved his arm under her cigar, facing upwards, there was some sound of a light mechanical sound switch going off, and then it all happened, massive flames erupting out to the sky. The Cigar was lit, but it was lit completely on fire "Done." he spoke with a sense of accomplishment, his hands on his hips before he turned to Akuryo "Where were we?"

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:00 am

Akuryō
The pained Knife

"Not my fault she happens to be a big tittied police girl...." He told Elliot while he watched him burn the cigarette instantly with one blast of fire. It caused Akuryo to flinch but shake it off as he looked to Elliot and replied quickly with, "You felt eyes on you...remember?"

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:01 am

BunnyMio

"Who is that? She looks like a floozy..." Bunny thought, taking note of the new girl. When he literally lit the cigar on fire. Bunny snorted, rather loudly at that. "Oops...better place it off like they were ignoring me." she stood up, leaning against the wall, head down, eyes closed. She crossed her arms and didn't say a word. Bunny was good at this sort of stuff, acting and what not. They had drama at the assassin league for goodness sake.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:12 am

The Gate // No Man's Land Entrance 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life

Jo narrowed her eyes at Akuryo. God that was actually terrifying to hear; especially knowing part of the reason why Akuryo was in No Man's Land to begin with. But, can`t blow the cover and freak out. "Up yours, fairy. Actually, that doesn`t sound like too bad of an idea once this bad boy is lit..." She eyed the cigar then him with a smirk. "It sucks. More at 11." She answered him quickly and cautiously. Even her threat was laced in a joking tone. The last thing she wanted was to upset either of these psychopaths.

She smiled at Elliot as he agreed. "Thanks, sweetheart." Almost on cue, she grimaced and backed away from the arsonist, keeping her arm outstretched. She slowly opened her eyes to see a cigar completely aflame, the fire licking her finger tips. She immediately threw it to the ground and stomped on it repeatedly to put out the flame and actually did it somewhat successfully. She looked back up at Elliot, her brain scrambling to think of a way to justify her actions without hurting the pyromaniac's feelings. "Uh -- sorry, I just remembered where I got that from and I don`t think it`s a real cigar. Just taking precautions. Thank you, though."

Already in a slightly panicked state, the small snort she heard from behind her unsettled her more than it should have. Akuryo's bullshit about feeling eyes didn`t help. "Was that you?" She looked at Akuryo accusingly.

The Gate // No Man's Land Entrance Eb10f9704940372870175d44e6b96821243f1b58_zps9004401f
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:21 am

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot's eyes opened up just a little as he was thanks "You're... welcome..." there was probably a smile behind that mask, not that it was very obvious, mask and all. Then Jo and Akuryo went at it, Elliot could see Jo's disdain for Akuryo in her eyes, it was normal, everyone had some amount of disgust for the guy considering he was a loose cannon. Elliot twiddled his thumbs for but a moment before Jo brought up the snort, and whether it was Akuryo "No. I know Akuryo snorts... that was not an Akuryo snort." he replied very abruptly in a kind off-putting kind of way "There is... a fourth person... somewhere here... a spy perhaps?"

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:27 am

BunnyMio

Bunny couldn't believe it. They were dumb...she was literally out of the shadows and behind them. She couldn't take it. She started laughing. She laughed out loud, and then covered her eyes.
"Ha...haaa...okay...I give...that was too funny. You sir, are funny." she said, coming out, fully showing herself. "Inferno, Bloody Knife, and Homewrecker...all part of Vulture right? I gottcha. This is a nice little group...though according to the local word of mouth, the Worm is still growing." she shrugged. "It's real sad..."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:28 am

Lily O'connel
Spectre
The Gate // No Man's Land Entrance Animegirlsoldier2_zpsa3112e21

Lily was thrown to the ground. As the doors behind her slammed shut she stood up, brushing herself off. The had taken almost everything that she had when the caught her. At least they had given back her fatigues. She looked around, taking note of all the noises and foot steps echoing around her. "Well, I better get going before someone comes after me." She began to move quickly and quietly along the road, glancing around for anyone who might be following her.
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:37 am

Akuryō
The pained Knife

"I snort like a champions laugh....that was from behind me." He told her before turning around to see Bunny Mio, the Crimson Angel he has heard alot about. Since has been here the longest, it was always wired to him for new info of new comers as he soon stated, "You're not as skinny as I heard about from the last Catholic Bastard that visited me." He crossed his arms and soon soon said, "And you seem to know me and Elliot quite well by nicknames.....and trust me.....when Vultures flock together....all the food is easy to grab in numbers."

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:52 am

i`d give my life

Alright. Let`s identify people by their snorts. Cool. She turned on cue with Akuryo and her eyes landed on Bunny Mio as she made her presence known. Jo had actually never heard of her before. The woman had scarlet red hair - which was a perfect clash to Jo`s steel blue hair - and a long, velvety dress. She was really pretty, but venom stung off her tongue and laced every syllable she pronounced. She began to speak of the different teams, which peaked the cop's interest. Not even a minute into their interaction with her and Akuryo had already degraded her. Ok. She wanted to ask questions to her -- really, to all three of the psychopaths currently present. But now didn`t strike as the right time, as the tension being supplied in the air was a bit thick.

But she really had to pry a bit. Inferno and Knife were vulture; but... "Are you with Conquerer Worm, or..?" She had only guess because of Akuryo`s assertive tone and tinge of aggression with her. Besides, how much more conspicuous would it be if she stayed quiet?

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:58 am

Birds flew and stuff

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:59 am

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot nodded to Akuryo, yeah, his snort was totally different, Elliot would go more into the specifics, but there was totally a chick with guns in front of him right now. Elliot saw Bunny show herself, really, she said something, but Elliot wasn't listening, the same to Akuryo and Jo. Before Jo could really finish questioning Bunny, Elliot suddenly lifted his arms, turning on his wrist mounted flame throwers, and pointing them right to Bunny "Tell us everything...! Before I decide to light you up..." Elliot liked burning things, especially things that could pose a danger to him. Elliot was nervously keeping his sights on Bunny, ready at any moment to light her, but then Lily was kicked into No Man's Land. This caught Elliot off guard in a way, he looked down to Lily, she seemed short "Uhm... Hi." he greeted her awkwardly as she was caught in the stand off between several criminals.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:01 am

BunnyMio

"Me? HA! Those guys want me to work for them for free! They think I'm that cheap, they can think again...however...I do have a little proposal to the two vulture men behind you girly." she walked over to them, leaning close. "I'll work for you guys, reduced fee and everything...however, I'll act as your inside eye. I don't know or like you right, so I go to Worm, and get the dirt for you. Catch me?" she smiled, looking at Elliot and Akuryo. "It'll be cake! I am the best assassin here. I've been listening to you guys for...I think 15 minutes and you guys didn't notice? It's all easy." she chuckled. "Anyway, I'll introduce myself now. Crimson Angel of Death...or Bunny. I go by either." she held out her hand to the three of them. She gave a quic wink to Elliot...cause why not.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next