Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gate // No Man's Land Entrance

+4
Emu Queen
The Hidden Spring
Dane Nerro
Amazing Pan-Sensei
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Gate // No Man's Land Entrance - Page 2 Empty Re: The Gate // No Man's Land Entrance

Post  robert200110 Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:09 am

Lily O'connel
Spectre
The Gate // No Man's Land Entrance - Page 2 Animegirlsoldier2_zpsa3112e21

She stopped as Elliot addressed her. She glanced at the current stand off. "Hello. Nice to meet you." She glanced around at each of the criminals, sizing them up so to speak. They all seemed to be armed, but they were only aggressive towards the red haired woman. "Did I hear that you guys are Vultures?" She decided to keep an eye on the black haired guy. He seemed the most... unstable.
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

The Gate // No Man's Land Entrance - Page 2 Empty Re: The Gate // No Man's Land Entrance

Post  Dane Nerro Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:28 am

The Gate // No Man's Land Entrance - Page 2 Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433
Akuryō
The pained Knife
Ƞ Ν Π Ѝ Ҋ Ӣ Ӥ Ώ Ω Л Й Й Л Ω Ώ Ӥ Ӣ Ҋ Ѝ Π Ν Ƞ

"You didn't need to tell me your name...and what's the price to hire you? Cause I do love secret things we aren't suppose to know about." He asked Bunny as he took no interest in Lily for now before he soon stated, "And if you had taken a shot....why did you think I was putting a knife down in the ground...." He showed Bunny his hand, which had a small wire on it before he soon said, "I'm laying traps for this area...." He soon heard Lily speak and turned to her before he blatantly stated. "Yes...we're vultures."

"...Can you donate to me...some blood?"
The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:13 pm

The Gate // No Man's Land Entrance - Page 2 BunnyMio
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

"Well...normally it would cost 5k to serve a company, but for you guys...I'll do it for 2k, and food supply access." she said, crossing her arms. "That will include all my services, assassinations, espionage, double agent work, and finally repair on equipment. Though I'm still learning that part, I'm still damn good." she said. "What do you say?"

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

The Gate // No Man's Land Entrance - Page 2 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:47 pm

The Gate // No Man's Land Entrance - Page 2 Elliot_zps24ede49f

Inferno
Elliot Payne
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Elliot narrowed his eyes on Bunny, a hitman(woman)? They weren't really someone Elliot trusted, especially since he was still on the run from the Irish mob. Elliot nodded to confirm Lily's question, all while keeping his weapons pointed at Bunny, he wasn't even going to try to fool her into thinking he trusted her "What he said." Elliot replied to Lily candidly. Elliot kept his eyes narrowed on Bunny "We don't have money-" then Bunny winked at him, which sort of caught him off guard, Elliot felt a shiver which was very noticeable to everyone "A-a-anyways! Cash is... useless here in No Man's Land... we don't have any of it." he replied bluntly to the angel.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"And then they were all gone... the flames... the Inferno... they were so BEAUTIFUL! So... Perfect."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:24 pm

The Gate // No Man's Land Entrance - Page 2 Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433
Akuryō
The pained Knife

"Elliot is right.....when we were sent here....they stripped us of our cash and so long as we're here....we can't use dollars or coins......but how about a trade?" He asked her as he walked around her for a bit as he examined her over, his eyes felt like flaying knives as he was trying to guess what she would want. "Access to food supplies.....my repair man's number....and our weapons supplier's storage access."

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:34 pm

BunnyMio

[left]
Bunny sighed.
"So it did all get scrapped...that's why you keep back up bank accounts baby." she thought to herself. "But that will have to wait." she nodded. "I see...well...how about this. Access to your food supply, my own room, and a favor." she asked. "A favor, meaning anything I would need in the future. I won't do something stupid like make you kiss him or anything." she said, pointing at Akuryo and then Elliot. She did get a glance at Elliot, and smiled at him. He was kind of cute, being all on edge and skittish. It was funny to her.

The Gate // No Man's Land Entrance - Page 2 Untitled-3[/quote][/color]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:23 pm

The Gate // No Man's Land Entrance - Page 2 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else

Jo eyed Bunny as she made her way to Akuryo and Elliot. I`m a vulture too, technically... She thought with a bitter expression as she watched the agreement take place. Though, Knife and Inferno were probably considered Vulture veterans at this point. Was it weird that she was the only one with a reaction to Elliot`s threat? He was a quiet guy, which made his violent and threatening outbursts all the more terrifying. As all this was going on, a small girl dressed in soldier garb was thrusted into Jo`s hell, but Jo didn`t think to sympathize with her just yet. When Elliot greeted her and she took an interest in the current happening, Jo gave her a nod of acknowledgement.  

She quietly stood by as Elliot and Akuryo made their agreement with Bunny. Something about money, supplies, blah. Though, currency had no worth in this city, not even in their rat-infested market. Jo thought silently that this was going to be how she spent most of her time here; listening in, becoming the ears of the city. The bluenette perked at the word 'weapons'. She absolutely loved Paladin`s arsenal, what gems could the whackjobs they threw in here have stowed away?  She frowned as Bunny had her own terms for the agreement. Just take the weapons, for christ`s.. -- Oops, she`d have to make herself relevant here again if she wanted these guys to keep their interest on her. Maybe they could be her ride around...  "If you ladies are all done with your little pact, I say we start now. With..." She looked off into the distance, blue eyes squinting slightly. Her eyes stopped on a single pillar, towering over the wreckage that was known as No Man's land. It shined in a sea of dust and filthy air and was kind of hard to miss. "That place." She stopped, gesturing to the Conqueror Worm base of operations.

The Gate // No Man's Land Entrance - Page 2 Eb10f9704940372870175d44e6b96821243f1b58_zps9004401f
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:28 pm

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot lowered his eyes when Bunny looked at him more, she was sort of uncomfortable to be around, and because of that, Elliot eagerly replied "Sure... anyone is welcome to Vulture Team's bunker..." he lowered his weapons, yeah, the more the merrier, especially an assassin like her, she would be very useful in their war against Conqueror Worm. At least that's how Elliot tried to justify it. Then Jo started to talked, blah blah blah, yeah Elliot didn't listen to her that much, she was just trying to make herself sound relevant, even Mr. Socially awkward knew that. But then she said something, she pointed to the Conqueror Worm Palace, she mentioned that they should 'start' with that place, as in cause some trouble. Meaning Elliot would blow it up. Blowing stuff up was awesome, it lit a fire in Elliot's heart, he felt so warm around the fire. Yes, fire. Elliot's eyes lit up "What Homewrecker said! Let's go there! I'll set it on fire!" Elliot said rather eagerly.

"And then they were all gone... the flames... the Inferno... they were so BEAUTIFUL! So... Perfect."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:33 pm

Akuryō
The pained Knife

"Deal...welcome to the team." He told Bunny as he held out a hand for her to shake, though it had the aroma of blood....more specifically O- blood. As he was waiting to shake her hand, he felt his hairs stand on end as he grinned slightly, something about Bunny was giving him a feeling of blood. "What is your blood type?" He soon overheard Jo and soon stated, "We will be starting our attack very soon~ I like the idea~"

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:00 pm

BunnyMio

"You sure that's wise? Going into Worm territory like that? I join for two seconds and yall are already planning suicide. I'm not THAT bad right?" she asked, chuckling and crossing her arms. "Listen, this is insane. I mean, yeah it works for yall, but still...we need to know exactly what these guys are like...where they live and the what not, we can't just blow it up!" she sighed. "Though, I doubt yall will listen to me."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:12 pm

The Gate // No Man's Land Entrance - Page 2 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life

The flicker alone in Elliot`s eyes as the thought of fire crossed his mind was probably enough to kill a man. As was the satisfied purr in Akuryo`s voice as he agreed with Jo`s insane exclamation. The girl recoiled, taking a cautious step back from the two men.  Woah. She thought. At least now she knew how to get everyone on her side if she needed it. Despite the different personalities that merged together in the rotten melting pot of the city, they all had one thing in common: a mutual love of chaos. That was something to keep in mind.

Bunny tried to reason with them; but was it even possible to speak to them at this point? "I... I mean, she has a point.. I was just..." No doubt they could destroy that building if they wanted, but wasn`t it too early in the game? But the thought was already embedded into their mind and there was pretty much no going back at this point. What had she done?

The Gate // No Man's Land Entrance - Page 2 Eb10f9704940372870175d44e6b96821243f1b58_zps9004401f
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:17 pm

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot narrowed his eyes at Bunny and Homewrecker... killjoys. Elliot decided to reply in a way to reassure him "Don't worry... we're not dumb... we have strategy... we'll call up the gang... then we'll cause a big ruckus outside the tower... once they're distracted we'll set the bomb and blow the building up... it will send a message... we need to gain the upperhand here, we need them to fear us." he explained to the both of them "Besides..." Elliot looked to Akuryo, it was a message to call in the cannon fodder, the countless footsoldiers that Vulture had to match the croneys for Conqueror Worm.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:49 pm

BunnyMio

"Well...I mean, I am not going to stop you from doing your plan, I was only adding my two cents." she said. "It does sound fun." she grinned, twirling her guns.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:52 pm

Akuryō
The pained Knife

Akuryo grinned at Elliot before he tossed up a knife with a small sound emitter, sending out a cawwing sound that sounded like a vulture. Soon, countless and countless criminals crawled out of nowhere and surrounded the group. "We have enough men to counterattack their puny army..."

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:03 pm

i`d give my life

While good points were made, Jo still wasn`t sure she wanted to be a part of it. She was going to attempt to further reason with them, but then the thing happened. Akuryo tossed a knife into the air and from it came the most ear-piercing bird sound she had ever heard in her life. Her eyebrows arched as she prepared to question him, but before she could, at least a thousand no-life's came out of seemingly no where and crowded the group. Jo`s heart rate accelerated and her tense hand reached towards her jacket to take the handgun out of her jacket pocket, but her fingers uncoiled as she studied everyone`s reaction. That was supposed to happen?

She looked around at all their goons, then at Akuryo and Elliot with sunken eyes. "More then enough..." She commented quietly. Her hands fell into her pants pockets and she silently decided she was going along with this.

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:11 pm

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot looked to the three, Bunny, Jo, Akuryo, and spoke to them "We should take the the streets and cause a riot... destroy as much as we can, all in the name of stopping Conqueror Worm... that will get their attention... once that's done... they'll send a few of their heavy hitters to the streets to stop us..." he explained to those guys, he was expecting Akuryo to take command of the footsoldiers, since Elliot wasn't very social, he didn't like talking to many people, he was imagining that the only people here were his comrades at the moment, just so he wouldn't have a nervous break down. Elliot then turned to the streets In-city "Let's go..." and then Elliot began to walk, it was time to be on the move.
(EXIT)

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:31 pm

Akuryō
The pained Knife

"Right behind ya Elliot." Akuryo told him as he turned around to the army. "Listen up all blood bags! We're going on the attack, we're going to take charge of this land and run it like the rapist Jade did to his patients!" He spoke as the army got riled up and followed after Elliot while Akuryo followed after them, motioning for Bunny and Jo to follow along after him.
(Exits)

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:43 pm

i`d give my life

Jo`s hands involuntarily moved to cover her ears as Akuryo caused his entire army to shout simultaneously. Her hands fell to her side and she sighed, exasperated. This was definitely happening right now.

(Exits)

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:19 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny sighed. She followed them (exit)

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:23 am

Lily O'connel
Spectre
The Gate // No Man's Land Entrance - Page 2 Animegirlsoldier2_zpsa3112e21

Lily had been listening to the conversation, but decided that it was time to go. "Well, I'll be off. Later." She began walking off, hoping that she would reach somewhere interesting.

:Exit>
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Merix Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:47 pm

Plague
Renier Cross
(Profile)

The Gate // No Man's Land Entrance - Page 2 Renier28p2_zpsde1581a8

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Renier found himself being tossed through the gate, his senses quickly became overwhelmed as the light from the sky overwhelmed his vision.

Renier shielded his eyes to let them adjust more slowly, all the while dusting himself off with his free hand.
Jeez... guy couldn't take a simple bout of criticism about his taste in design...

After a few moments, his eyes adjusted enough for him to no longer need to shield them. He wondered how many years it had last been since he had been outside and he examined his surroundings, noting the scurrying of some out of sight individuals as he peered.

I've slightly more important things to worry about at this time than decorum... like how not to die within my first twenty minutes... seems i've drawn some attention already which isn't good... and here i am without my tools or a weapon...

he spotted a broken chain link fence and and went to it, taking one of the long aluminum pipes that had broken off at the concrete and several pieces of the wire bits used to hold it to the fence.

this won't no me much good, but at the very least I've got a walking stick... err... pipe now...

He walked to the nearest car, looking inside it for a toolbox with no luck, most of the vehicles here had been stripped of anything useful already.

he sighed, moving onto the next car away from the entrance, hoping to get lucky and find something.

he stomach grumbled a bit, reminding him he hadn't eaten since yesterday.
don't suppose I'd find a corned beef sandwich in one of these car would i? he asked himself as he searched.

Merix
Canadian
Canadian

Back to top Go down

Post  Merix Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:22 pm

Plague
Renier Cross
(Profile)

The Gate // No Man's Land Entrance - Page 2 Renier28p2_zpsde1581a8

Renier sighed as he searched car after car.

I'm not going to have any luck here... it may be best i don't linger here too much longer anyways... things seem to be getting closer...

he sighed, his stomach once again growled in protest. he patted and rubbed it gently.

it's okay buddy... i'll fill you with something soon... maybe...

he looked towards the slums and sighed a bit, it looked to be the only way to go for now... hey, maybe the inhabitants of the slum would be somewhat friendly he though as he began to walk.

[exit to slums]

Merix
Canadian
Canadian

Back to top Go down

Post  Merix Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:51 am

════════♦♦Alex Knight♦♦════════
════════♦♦The General♦♦════════
(Profile)

The Gate // No Man's Land Entrance - Page 2 Halberdier

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Oh, you don't have to be so rough you know~♥

alex found himself being dragged down a hallway, blind and bound.
i take it we won't be seeing each other again, so i wanted each and every one of you guys to know i love you very much~♥
the guards ignored him as the opened the gate. they quickly unbound him and removed his blind, tossing him outside at the same time and slamming the gate behind him.

Alex sat there on his back for a few seconds before springing to his feet and putting his arms above himself.
nailed the landing! he said enthusiastically to himself.

he looked around at his surroundings, shit appeared to be fucked up here and there were thingies scurrying about.

a crazed inmate suddenly began rushing at him, screaming unintelligibly as it charged.
alex smiled at the inmate and bear hugged it, confusing it for a brief moment.
you wanna be my friend? he asked the inmate giddily. Alex then lifted the inmate off the ground and bent backwards with him, snapping it's neck with a german suplex.

guess not... he dropped the convulsing corpse and stood upright again.
anyone else wanna be my friend here?! he shouted out.
after a few moments, nothing else came at him.
guess not... too bad... he sighed.

he looked around again and saw the slums in the distance, he began whistling a very chipper tune and proceeded to head towards them.
[exit]

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Merix
Canadian
Canadian

Back to top Go down

Post  Colorful Columbina Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:34 am

Tessa Erejomovich

Computer Wiz

"The download speed down here is terrible!"

The Gate // No Man's Land Entrance - Page 2 Tessa_zps47c50933

Tessa felt herself being thrown at the ground, and the bag over her head being removed. Before she could regain her senses, she heard the sound of the gates closing, and for the first time in the last couple of hours, she could see. Even though she had done some research on the place, No Man's Land seemed even more terrifyingly impressive in person. She tried not to show any emotions, just got up and, shaking a bit, brushed the dirt off her already tattered clothing. She ran her fingers through her hair, looking at the slums before her.

Colorful Columbina
Colorful Columbina
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:39 am

Boris Gregor
The Gate // No Man's Land Entrance - Page 2 Boris4_zps419c363a
Codename: Airay

"Oh look...new person." Boris said, on a roof nearby. "Hmmm...wonder how new she is...HEY! UP HERE!" he called to her. "ARE YOU NEW?! HOW NEW ARE YOU!? DON'T ANSWER IF YOU WANNA DIE!" he yelled, and then waited for an answer. This prank always cheered him up. The last few weeks, he had been greiving...mourning over the death of a girl he thought died...but now...he was okay...for now...
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next