Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Profile Layout

+12
Emu Queen
Creatio Ex Materia
Colorful Columbina
Dane Nerro
Akikazemoon
Not Manchee
robert200110
Inspector Lestrade
MochaLatte
[KB]Dr.KyoShumiTa
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
16 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Profile Layout - Page 5 Empty Re: Profile Layout

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:48 am

Inmate Appearance Profile Layout - Page 5 Boris3_zps23094789

Username: Hidden

Name: Boris Gregor

Code Name: Airay

Threat Level: B

Gender Male

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Blood Type: AB-

Ethnicity: Part Russian, Part British, All Joker

Birth Date: 1/4

Relationship Status: Single

Side: The Family

Unique characteristics: Furry Boa, Military badges, Golden Chain

Notable Crimes: Defection and slaughter of Military Persons, Keeper of POWs, Manslaughter, Smuggler of illegal weapons

Alignment: The Hitmen

Psychological Analysis Re-evaluation: Boris acts sane, and his combat skills are spot on. He suffers from PTSD which sends him into a emotionless rage when things get dicey. Other then that, he's merely an asshole.

Interview:

Dr. Innsmouth: Why hello there, call me Dr Innsmouth. It has been some time since your last interview... and I believe that was under a different doctor, please, introduce yourself.

Boris: Wait? You said you were new?  Oh man! Where did the other guy go? That's lame! He said he would stay here? Fuck man! Oh well. Name's Boris.

Dr. Innsmouth: Is that what you prefer to be called? Boris... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, and how was your childhood?

Boris: I was born in Moscow, raised in Heathrow, and then sent to America. I am fluent in many different languages because of all that travel. I didn't have many friends, so my parents became my friends. It was okay, but lonely, since I'm an only child.

Dr. Innsmouth: So Boris, how did you get into the criminal underworld? Surely even someone like you had to start out small. How long ago was it? How old were you when you were introduced to the criminal world?

Boris: When we lived in Utah, there was a calling for military persons to join. Seeing as I had no other talents then hunting, I joined up. I made friends, I trained and I fought. All was well and good...until I was shot in the head. I was supposed to be dead, but I didn't die...I was deported and sent home...but I didn't stay. I returned, begging my officers to let me join...and when they said I wasn't fit to serve my country...I showed them. I killed my officers with stolen weapons I had, and I tortured others. People said I went crazy...but...I was helping my country...but weeding out the weak and stupid.

Dr. Innsmouth: Currently you work for The Family, when you were just a rookie criminal, did you even know this organization existed?

Boris: No, I didn't. I was too busy killing people I guess. I only heard rumors, but nothing else.

Dr. Innsmouth:  What is your relationship with the leader of your organization?

Boris: He's a bro.

Dr. Innsmouth: Your code name is... most interesting... how did you get it? Was it given to you by your faction, or is it your own creation?

Boris: My military friends gave it to me, saying it just fit. I guess it continues to stick with me, hehe.

Dr. Innsmouth: What was your first major success in The Family?

Boris: Well, let's see. You remember when Worm was starting to form, and that dude Mr. Gold needed some cybernetics? Yeah, I supplied him with them...faulty ones. You can say that I helped form Worm...in a sense. So yeah, my supplies got better after that, and so were my skills with guns. I won the Marksman contest during the celebration of Highend 3 years running.

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Boris, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Boris: Oh yes. But she will never love me back. I've never spoken to her. I've only seen her from afar. My precious Chelsea Mercy! One day, you will be mine!

Dr. Innsmouth: How did you end up joining The Family?

Boris: My talents were being wasted on the useless rabble...so...I tried out for them. Seeing as I passed flawlessly all of the gun tests, and the written ones...I got in as a hitman. It was rather easy.  

Dr. Innsmouth: So... what do you think about Vulture Team, Conqueror Worm, and The Inquisitor Faction?

Boris: Worm can suck a dick, and the Inquisitor is a joke...but Vulture holds my precious flower I've seen from afar. Oh my Chelsea...I wish to just hold you on my arms!  

Dr. Innsmouth: How is your life in No Man's Land? Surely it must be nice being so high up the power ladder in a city like this.

Boris: By and by, things are fine, but a bit on the boring side. Once trouble stirs up...well then...you'll see.

Dr. Innsmouth: Thank you very much for your answers Boris, now I'm sure you're wondering why you're here. I'll lay it to you straight... we need all the information we can get about The Don and The Mistress... what are they planning...? This is a matter of security, and I can assure you your boss will not be informed about any information you give us. It is in your best interest to answer.

Boris: Sorry...no can do. I'll say one thing though...the Don has a fantastic stache...

Dr. Innsmouth: ....Very well... Boris.... you may leave now.

Notes:

-Boris is a master of guns. Anything he gets his hands on, he can use it perfectly.

-He has contacts in his eyes at all times that give him Paladin level intel on a person in his eyes. He uses this to psyche his opponent out.

-Beware the furry Boa

-Boris always has a good supply of guns...he has a very good smuggler to help him ;D

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Profile Layout - Page 5 Empty Matthew "BadAss" Hullum

Post  MochaLatte Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:03 pm

Profile Layout - Page 5 186897

Username: MochaLatte

Name: Matthew Hullum

Code Name: The Hammer

Threat Level: (All Family and BD members must have a minimum of a B rank.)

Gender Male

Sexuality: Straight

Blood Type: B+

Ethnicity:Irish/English/Chinese (Very little) Mix

Birth Date: September 20th

Side: THe Family

Unique characteristics: Black Hair due to Chinese heritage, Golden like Eyes, a Big Sledge Hammer, Unusually Strong due to a mutation in his body

Notable Crimes: Peeping, selling alcohol to minors, selling drugs, Murder a Senator due to sleeping with his girlfriend who he smashed to death later, Destroyed Private Property.

Alignment: An Official But slightly new recruit. Not a noob to the killing business being a hired hitman and all

Psychological Analysis Re-evaluation: High Temper, and seems to be a sadist. He loves crushing things with his hammer because he loves to hear the crunch!

Interview: (This should take the place of your bio. Your character is being interviewed by a Doctor Hal Innsmouth, your character is to answer him as well as he/she can, assume that the PMC owners of No Man's Land already know everything about your character, so there is no use resisting. Replace "Character" with your character's name. Note: It has been a long time since your character's last interview, possibly several years, but they've done this before. Innsmouth is a relatively new Paladin member, so this should still be the first time they've met the man.)

Dr. Innsmouth: Why hello there, call me Dr Innsmouth. It has been some time since your last interview... and I believe that was under a different doctor, please, introduce yourself.

(Character): I'm Matthew Bad-Ass Mutherfucker Hullum boyo... But please call me Matt of Hullum. Matthew and you die.

Dr. Innsmouth: Is that what you prefer to be called? Matt... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, and how was your childhood?

(Character): My I was born in England, but I mostly grew up around Ireland due to relations with my mother... Plus I loved the land... Still do now. Despite all the drinking yanks and whatnot. My parents were separated for quite some time... They were Trixie my mother was a performer and my father... He was a banker. Boring chap really... Lots of my life was boring when I was kid aside from beatings. Those were always interesting

Dr. Innsmouth: So Matt, how did you get into the criminal underworld? Surely even someone like you had to start out small. How long ago was it? How old were you when you were introduced to the criminal world?

(Character): Age I haven't a clue... However! I do remember my first job! The smallest of them all, but something that every criminal must start of doing...  STEALING CANDIES FROM BABIES!... Or just going into my pops wallet and GETTING MY OWN CANDY... Aka Ladies... Aka... You know what I mean... I don't it anymore! I am looking for a committed relationship now... What?

Dr. Innsmouth: Currently you work for The Family, when you were just a rookie criminal, did you even know this organization existed?

(Character): Did I? Oh Boy no... My father did deals with them however... Didn't know that till a week ago ... Still a rookie considering, that I have been around for about two months, but proved myself enough for them to like me I guess.

(Character): Relationship? I guess... An Awkward one considering that he used to deal with my Dead Father. Other then that, it's all good...

Dr. Innsmouth: Your code name is... most interesting... how did you get it? Was it given to you by your faction, or is it your own creation?

(Character): Well I wanted to call myself Bad-Ass Mutherfucker, but they just gave me the name The Hammer... Cause... I carry a hammer... Sucks... I wanted Bad-Ass Mutherfucker...

(Character): First major success... Hm... It would have to be that Sami doesn't hit me anymore! Most of the time... Some of the time... Yeah some of the time. But other then that I have made great friends with some of the guys here! Especially the twins!

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Matt, is there anyone special to you in this world?

(Character): Not yet there isn't! I'm thinking that if I did find someone special I am TOTALLY ready to give out names! Oiche is going to be the boy, and Cindy is for a girl! I think they're pretty good right?! Yeah they are...

Dr. Innsmouth: How did you end up joining (your faction)?

(Character): I acted like my bad-ass self, showed a resume, and they returned my call!... That and I killed a few of the guys they wanted to kill. Lucky right!?

Dr. Innsmouth: So... what do you think about Vulture Team, Conqueror Worm, and The Inquisitor Faction?

(Character): Vulture is gross, I hate worms cause they're slimy, and I hate all knowing super genius's! I just do!

Dr. Innsmouth: How is your life in No Man's Land? Surely it must be nice being so high up the power ladder in a city like this.

(Character): Hell yeah it is! It's nice... I get to do a lot of things, and get away with it.

Dr. Innsmouth: Thank you very much for your answers Matt, now I'm sure you're wondering why you're here. I'll lay it to you straight... we need all the information we can get about The Don and The Mistress... what are they planning...? This is a matter of security, and I can assure you your boss will not be informed about any information you give us. It is in your best interest to answer.

(Character): I see... Well, I guess this is the end of this interview then. Sorry to say that I don't know much about anything... Maybe if you have a little money I could... Slip something by?

Dr. Innsmouth: ....Very well... Matt.... you may leave now.

Notes: Matt has the ability to even take out lampposts out of the ground and chuck them. That is how strong he is, and he's usually the punching type. He loves Sami though, he admires her even with the handicap that she has, and calls her a bamf for getting over such a handicap. He named his Sledgehammer Theodore after his little brother that didn't make it passed 5 years old due to a hit and run accident. He wants find the man and smash him with 'Theodore'. Matt is also pretty greedy and loves money, and is always looking to make a quick buck on the side.

Last edited by MochaLatte on Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:58 am; edited 5 times in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:30 am

Boris Approved, still need to look over Matt.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:17 am

Profile Layout - Page 5 TheGhoul

Username: Pan-Sensei

Name: Henry Ghast

Code Name: Mr Ghoul

Threat Level: S

Gender Male

Sexuality: Henry is Gay, Ghoul is Straight

Blood Type: O

Ethnicity: Caucasian American

Birth Date: October 31st

Unique characteristics: Bloodshot eyes, uncomfortable feeling around inmate, advanced cybernetics, illusions, his mask

Notable Crimes: Prior to joining the Family: Framed for several murdered, after: The assassination of several Paladins officers, including undercover agents, espionage against Paladin

Alignment: Official Member, Council of Gentlemen

Psychological Analysis Re-evaluation: Henry is a perfectly sane man by all means, he has several insecurities, but is overall normal. However, the wired Cybernetic AI in his brain: Mr Ghoul, shows several, SEVERAL problems. Hallucinations, sociopathy, homicidal tendencies, several erotic disorders, and the list goes on... for a long time... (Innsmouth refuses to further study Mr Ghoul.)  

Interview: (This should take the place of your bio. Your character is being interviewed by a Doctor Hal Innsmouth, your character is to answer him as well as he/she can, assume that the PMC owners of No Man's Land already know everything about your character, so there is no use resisting. Replace "Character" with your character's name. Note: It has been a long time since your character's last interview, possibly several years, but they've done this before. Innsmouth is a relatively new Paladin member, so this should still be the first time they've met the man.)

Henry: Ah... Innsmouth... are we going to play this game again? You already know what my name is... oh, are you just going to read that script of yours!?

Dr. Innsmouth: Is that what you prefer to be called? Henry... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, and how was your childhood?

Henry: Look Innsmouth I am not in the mood for this Innsmouth! I was just dealing with Beaumont and I-

Dr. Innsmouth: So Henry, how did you get into the criminal underworld? Surely even someone like you had to start out small. How long ago was it? How old were you when you were introduced to the criminal world?

Henry: I WAS NOT A CRIMINAL! Paladin sent me here years ago because I was framed for a crime! It was almost 10 years ago you asshole! I was barely an adult... and when Paladin found out... they didn't free me. I'm sure you know if too Innsmouth, no one can escape No Man's Land... it doesn't matter if you're guilty or innocent... an inmate or a guard... no on leaves...

Henry: If by rookie criminal you mean when I first started working for you asses... yeah, I knew about them. My first assignment as an informant... *sigh* it went all wrong! I was found out! They programmed a personality into my head... Ghoul...

Henry: Mario!? That asshole...! Meh... he's fine... the other guy... Ghoul, he loves the boss. Though they argue a lot like their father and son though... it's kind of off putting...

Henry: *sigh* I swear Hal I- Ghoul was programmed... but he's a very advanced AI... he acts just like a human... thinks like a human, feels like a human... he probably just thought Mr Ghoul was cool... besides... he can only be brought out by the zombie mask...

Henry: When Mario decided he wanted to use Mr Ghoul against Paladin... he didn't hold back. He had the hitman attack every Paladin member in sight.. he ended up killing agents... even officers...

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Henry, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Henry: Well there's-! No... not really.

Henry: Oh gee! I don't know! How did you end up taking bribes for Black Dragon!?

Henry: One day ago... I would be all over Vulture Team... heck... Jo... Elliot... even Akuryo... they were like family to me. But then things changed... they just... changed. Conqueror Worm and The Inquisitor Faction are full of maniacs... that's why I'm even still around... I would have offed myself a long time ago if I didn't feel obliged to help deal with those two... problems...

Henry: Let me tell you a story Hal... when I first got to No Man's Land I was a young man fresh out of high school. I was sent to this city... alone and confused, with barely an explanation for why I was here. But you know what? I still managed to find some friends there... real, true, valuable friends. We lived together for months until one day a few maniacs decided to bust into where we hanged out... and they killed all of my friends. I survived only because my friends all DIED PROTECTING ME. Then literally the next day Paladin actually meets with me... tells me I"m innocent... then says they can't release me. Finally.. the force me into becoming one of their informants... expecting me to die a horrible death against The Family because they don't want me to ever speak out against them... gee Hal... just guess. Do you think I enjoy living here?

Dr. Innsmouth: Thank you very much for your answers Henry, now I'm sure you're wondering why you're here. I'll lay it to you straight... we need all the information we can get about The Don and The Mistress... what are they planning...? This is a matter of security, and I can assure you your boss will not be informed about any information you give us. It is in your best interest to answer.

Henry: *sigh* Ah... of course... it makes sense now. You are playing a game with me. Alright Hal... The Kingpin... Mario... he's trying to keep the peace in No Man's Land. As much as I hate the sadistic bastard he knows how to keep the peace. As for The Mistress... I think you already know about it. Hey... I got an idea! How about Paladin interrogates YOU rather than me... I think you've got a lot more on your plate than me asshole.

Dr. Innsmouth: ....Very well... Henry.... you may leave now.

Notes:

-Henry is subjected to some of the most advanced cybernetics in the world, save for Arma and Eve. His limbs are all cybernetic, but with artificial skin to make them seem real. His eyes are permanently damaged due to experimentation, and most importantly, the AI construct known as Mr Ghoul.

- Mr Ghoul is an advanced AI that is near perfectly human, albeit with a virus in his programming that is responsible for his many man quirks. Mr Ghoul is only the dominant personality when Henry puts on a special mask. Anytime else, they share the same body, though Ghoul is usually just thoughts in Henry's head. The on reason Henry is even kept alive by The Family is because of Mr Ghoul. Despite the two personalities being VERY different, the two actually get along.

- Ghoul's cybernetics include a fog and light system capable of creating illusions, when you see fog, the Ghoul you see is probably an illusion.

- When not a bloodthirsty maniac hitman with a mask, Henry works as an accountant and diplomat for The Family.

Ghoul Theme - Twilight

Profile Layout - Page 5 Ecca8310-de29-4ecc-bee5-f44f2b2ce209_zps3d8d51cb

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:56 am

Inmate Appearance

Profile Layout - Page 5 Flirt31_zpse7b28c20

Username: Skylark-13

Name: Sophia Harper

Code Name: Blackout

Threat Level: A

Gender Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

Ethnicity: Caucasian (From London, England)

Birth Date: August 27th

Unique characteristics: Somewhat unique hair, reddish colored eyes, always carries her backpack with her. She absolutely loves video games, and usually has some sort of portable electronic with her.

Notable Crimes: It appears Sophia’s first crime wasn’t judged as a crime- murder is frequently forgiven when the subject is defending themselves. Due to how dangerous the man she killed was however, she was tracked down by an unknown hitman who seemed to train her in various forms of combat. This included martial art and the use of firearms. Merely two years after her training began this man started bringing her on missions, where she killed lower level officials and political figures. This continued with her moving up to more important people until her mentor was caught. She was able to escape- but she was angry. In revenge, she used her knowledge of video games to hack into an online MMORPG and redesign it to suit her needs. A rebellion started due to the new content in the game which caused people to riot- and many more politicians died. When she was arrested, she was charged with murder and treason, among several other smaller things.

Alignment: Associate (Freelance Assassin)

Psychological Analysis Re-evaluation: The subject appears rather cheerful and sane at most instances, and only rarely will show signs of depression or negativity- it seems unknown what might cause these. Another possible oddity is her lack of concern about death- though others might show remorse for those they’ve killed, she seems not to care. Also will occasionally claim this is because she took them to a better place with her actions.

Sophia: Oh, hi there Doctor! It’s nice to meet you. My name is Sophia Harper…!

Dr. Innsmouth: Is that what you prefer to be called? Sophia... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, and how was your childhood?

Sophia: Mhmm! Well, you see, I was born in London, England, and my parents weren’t really anyone special. Middle-class citizens, both working for the money needed to live… I wasn’t spoiled, not really, but I wasn’t neglected either. My childhood was pretty normal, really…

Dr. Innsmouth: So Sophia, how did you get into the criminal underworld? Surely even someone like you had to start out small. How long ago was it? How old were you when you were introduced to the criminal world?

Sophia: W-well… I guess… it was when I was kidnapped. See, I was walking home from school since we lived so close… And then… well… a man got out of a car and just held this rag to my mouth and nose and I passed out!! When I woke up, I was in this room… it was really pink, and frilly, and kind of pretty… B-but the man, he was scary!! And so, when he came back… h-he tried to do… things… But I’d been taught that was wrong! So… I… I grabbed a knife… and I stabbed him. Over and over again, until he stopped trying to touch me, and then I ran away. I learned later that I’d killed a serial killer… and after that was when my mentor found me… Why, I was only… eight or nine, I suppose.

Sophia: Oh, no! Of course not. I was an innocent girl then, I didn’t know a thing about such violence and such! Doctor, you really should know that.

Sophia: Mmm… It’s fine. I mean, I do as he asks and he doesn’t bother me other than to assign jobs, and he pays me well! So I don’t have any problems with him.

Sophia: Mmm… Blackout, well, my mentor sort of helped me think of it? After all, I really like video games and all, so it seemed like it would fit.

Sophia: Hm… Well… It had to be the first job I took once they found me… They wanted me to take this random guy out, and to do it quietly… Of course, that wasn’t any trouble! I’d done it plenty of times, even if he was rather dangerous… After that, they trusted me to do jobs more regularly!

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Sophia, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Sophia: Mmm… Well… not really… I mean, my parents kind of but… we stopped talking a few years ago… I miss them, just a little…

Sophia: Well… I’d gotten into the assassination business after my mentor found me and began training me… And so when I was finally caught, well, not long after I started exploring around here a couple guys approached me and said The Family was interested in my skills! So of course, they seemed like a bad group to reject, and plus the pay looked great- and well, now here I am!

Sophia: Mmm… Them? They’re… okay, I guess. Kind of dirty and annoying and they really just need to take a lesson in etiquette but they aren’t horrid. Well… I don’t like the Inquisitor and his cronies much but the others are okay. As long as they don’t do anything stupid of course.

Sophia: Oh, it’s wonderful!! I love living in Highend, it’s all so comfortable and fancy… I especially like the park and the spa, they’re great to visit and relax, especially after a long or hard job. Though, I’ve been a bit shy around the other Family members… I really must change that!

Dr. Innsmouth: Thank you very much for your answers Sophia, now I'm sure you're wondering why you're here. I'll lay it to you straight... we need all the information we can get about The Don and The Mistress... what are they planning...? This is a matter of security, and I can assure you your boss will not be informed about any information you give us. It is in your best interest to answer.

Sophia: Doctor Innsmouth! How rude! I cannot tell you that, surely you know that… No, I don’t think so. My reputation would be ruined!

Dr. Innsmouth: ....Very well... Sophia.... you may leave now.

Notes:
-Her eyes have cybernetic implants that do two things for her. The first is correct her vision; before she got them, her eyesight had been slowly deteriorating due to continual video game playing. Now, she has perfect sight. The other thing they do is allow her to see a video game battle screen sort of overlay over her regular sight. This shows her multiple things about her opponents, including their current health, what weapons they’re carrying, strengths, weaknesses, and what- if any- cybernetics they have. She can choose whether or not to see this for each person, but more often than not she will use this when first meeting someone and whenever she has to fight.

-She’ll always have her backpack with her and inside it there is a random assortment of guns, knives, and various other weapons she could possibly use including a taser. She also has a specially made weapon that functions much like a whip- the main difference being it looks like a modified power cord and it is electrified.

-Due to growing up and spending most of her life in England, she has a clear British accent.
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:43 pm

Inmate Appearance Profile Layout - Page 5 Mistress1_zpsb4176327

Username: Hidden

Name: ???

Code Name: The Mistress

Threat Level: EX

Gender Female

Sexuality: Pansexual

Blood Type: A+

Ethnicity: Chinese

Birth Date: 3/15

Side: Black Dragon Clan

Unique characteristics: Her body, her...features, and her ability to command armies

Notable Crimes: Crimes against humanity, Countless murders, rapes, manslaughters, extortions, thefts, smugglings among other things.

Alignment: Leader of the Black Dragon Clan

Psychological Analysis Re-evaluation: The Mistress is perfectly sane, aside from her unsustainable need to flirt or flaunt her ego.

Interview:
Dr. Innsmouth: Why hello there, call me Dr Innsmouth. It...I...Ah...g-good morning Mistress! I'm sorry, is this interview too early for you? We can do this another time...

Mistress: Oh Hal, you're so thoughtful. But no, I'm okay. How is the family? Are they well? I do hope so.

Dr. Innsmouth: Oh yes they are good! Jane is starting 1st grade and the wife is happy too. I really can't complain mistress.

Mistress: Oh how darling. So...listen...I would like to skip the whole...past thing. I would rather tell you when the cameras are not on me, if that's okay with you my dear.  

Dr. Innsmouth: Oh yes, that's perfectly okay. Saves time right? Well...can you tell me a little about yourself...so I have something on record?

Mistress: Actually, I had something prepared for you to put on record. A tape consisting an interview between you and me, doing a normal, nothing bad interview, and then some papers for your little files. Here.  

Dr. Innsmouth: Oh thank you! *takes tape and papers* I'll be sure to put these on record for you...so...anything you want to talk about?

Mistress: Hmmm...let's see. Not really much. I suppose I would like to just...chat for a little while. We do have so much to catch up on Hal, I don't want there to be any loose ends between us, if you understand me.

Dr. Innsmouth: Oh, of course. I wouldn't mind at all. What would you like to talk about?

Mistress: Well, I was wondering about you doctor. You know how I would like this relationship to be more of a friendship, then business, you understand me right?  

Dr. Innsmouth: Oh of course. But just for the cameras right now, let's get a bit of information. So, your cade name. How did you get it?

Mistress: Oh dearest Hal, that's what everyone just...calls me. I don't want to devluge my name. Oh no.

Dr. Innsmouth: What was your first major success in The Black Dragon Clan...if you would like to share?

Mistress: Well...forming it. I created the Black Dragon Clan, so there is nothing more then that. Easy... 

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Mistress, is there anyone special to you in this world? 

Mistress: Oh Hal. I treasure everyone I meet, including you my dear. Everyone who is part of my faction means something to me.

Dr. Innsmouth: Oh you're so thoughtful. Thank you.

Mistress: You're welcome dear. Oh, and please do give this to little Jane. I want her to do good this year.  

Dr. Innsmouth: Oh thank you Mistress. I bet she will love it. *takes present* So... what do you think about Vulture Team, Conqueror Worm, and The Inquisitor Faction? 

Mistress: Oh, the little baby factions? Yes, I've heard of them. There are a few people there that..well...I don't really feel should live any longer. But...you know...people want to live and lead their little factions. As long as they know I rule No Man's Land, and soon to be the world, then its okay. Right Hal?  

Dr. Innsmouth: Right...yes of course...So...How is your life in No Man's Land? Surely it must be nice being so high up the power ladder in a city like this.

Mistress: Oh, it's alright. A little boring from time to time, but it's alright. There is nothing wrong with being on top. Mario provides some entertainment, as well as the petty squwobbles between Worm and Vulture, but other then that, it's boring.  

Dr. Innsmouth: Thank you very much for your answers Mistress. I know that it's early and that you're tired. Normally, this would be the part where I ask about you or the Don, but, I think we can skip that.

Mistress: Of course. You're so sweet. *kisses on cheek* Thanks for all your help Hal. I do really appreciate it.  

Dr. Innsmouth: *blushes* T-thank you Mistress. We'll see to it that you get back home safely.

Mistress: Oh yes. Thank you. Here. *hands wod of cash* That's for this month. Be sure not to spend it in one place my dear.

Dr. Innsmouth: I...well...Th-thank you Mistress! I'll go put the files in as well.

Mistress: Good. I'm glad...toodles!

Notes: You'll learn about the Mistress later. As information comes out, I'll write it here and fill in the blanks.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:45 pm

Mistres and Sophia Approved
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Merix Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:22 pm

Inmate Appearance (IMG)
Profile Layout - Page 5 REniernew283_zps8b0792a0
Username: Merix

Name: Renier Cross

Code Name: Plague

Threat Level:

Gender Male

Blood Type:  Vel- (Rare blood type)

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Birth Date: (Day and Month only) 12/12

Side: (Vulture Team, Conqueror Worm, or Inquisitor) None Yet(fresh meat)

Unique characteristics: Above average chemical/biological resistance, Incredible intelligence, Mental Instability, Eidetic memory,  Advanced mechanical, biological, and chemical knowledge, master tactician and planner, EXOSAA Frame.

Notable Crimes: (Why are they you here? Not every crime, just list any major crimes they've done.)
Mass homicide of civilians(multiple counts)
Illegal manufacture of biological WMDs(multiple counts)
Assault on senior military personnel(multiple counts)
First and second degree murder(multiple counts)
Assassination of foreign political leaders through the use of WMDs(Multiple counts)

Psychological Analysis: (Every inmate must go through a criminal profiler before being admitted)

Mr. Cross seems to be a somewhat broken man with several sociopathic tendencies, and from what I understand from his handoff to us, this is much due in part to the years that he was "interrogated" by the military. From what I can understand, he used to be one of their greatest scientists even from an early age.

After his years of interrogation and imprisonment within the military, they saw fit to transfer him to us, as apparently they feel that he is no longer capable of being a threat to society, and feel that the environment here might be good for him.

Interview: (This should take the place of your bio. Your character is being interviewed by a Doctor Hal Innsmouth, your character is to answer him as well as he/she can, assume that the PMC owners of No Man's Land already know everything about your character, so there is no use resisting. Replace "Character" with your character's name.)

Dr. Innsmouth: Hello there, call me Hal, so, will you please introduce yourself...?

Renier: M-... My name is Renier Cross... Age, 28... I think... I think I was a scientist... it's all still a bit fuzzy for some reason...

Dr. Innsmouth: Very well then... so Renier... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood?

Renier: I... I don't know, but from a very early age I was raised in an orphanage, I didn't know my parents, other than the fact that my mother was a whore and my father a client of hers most likely, but that's all I need to go into on the subject of them... uh... let's see... lemme think... My childhood was shitty... I mean... really shitty... kids at the orphanage were all monsters... if it wasn’t for the fact that when I had my IQ tested when I was young, I’d probably have died in that hellhole... but my score garnered the attention of the military, who sent a couple out to adopt me... I didn't even learn their names before they handed me off to be quote unquote raised... I mean sure... they fed me, taught me, and gave me a place to sleep... but they didn't provide me anything a child needs when growing up... from day one I was a soldier there, my only entertainment was reading books that the military deemed beneficial to my development... on the bright side I learned how to do many things because of this... but still... I was miserable for nearly every waking moment of my life there...

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded Renier... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, what got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

Renier: Let's see... I can think a little clearer now, but I still need a moment to think... I suppose I never really noticed myself slipping into dark thinking, I was put in charge of myself and worked privately from my own facility... I would be given an order to create weapons for situations, and I would create what best I could to accommodate them... however, after a while, these projects became too repetitive and easy for me to find any entertainment in them... so, like any bored person probably would in my situation, I began to get... creative... I had near unlimited resources at my disposal, and no questions were ever asked about what I ordered... contagions, drugs, exotic foods, hell... I could even ask for women to come service me if I felt like it... but I’m getting off topic here... anyways, I began creating new types of weapons from culminations of my research and development... weapons that could and were used in the eradication of entire cities and small countries, diseases that were so finely tuned, that they could target a specific family heritage and wipe them out globally given enough time... I created weapons that weren't made to end wars, they were made to eliminate a threat entirely... In the end, I... I... sorry... seem to have a minor headache... ... ... Allow me to continue... I played god with my creations and unleashed them onto the world with the reasoning that my actions would help my nation, my military become a greater dominating force in the world and reduce the unnecessary loss of life of my own people... I can't say I regret what I’ve done, but I do regret my current situation...

Dr. Innsmouth: How was your early criminal career? Who did you work for? What were you?

Renier: Like I said before, I was a scientist for the military, and as far as early criminal career goes, I really didn't have anything going on until all at once...

Dr. Innsmouth: You've killed a man before haven't you...? What was your first kill? How did it feel to you?

Renier: I've killed many men, women, and children in my lifetime... but I didn't treat those as anything more than statistics on a piece of paper... I suppose you'd be more interested in the first man I killed in my presence... It... It happened when they military sent a security squad to apprehend me with the general and several officers... they were trying to cuff me when I noticed that one of the guard's rifle slings wasn't fastened right... I pushed him back and ripped the rifle from him, I shot him point blank...  I felt a rush of adrenaline surge over me at the time... and my memory kinda goes blank after that... all I know is that I killed every single one of them... and they were only able to apprehend me after sedating me with gas grenades...

Dr. Innsmouth: Your code name is... most interesting... how did you get it?

Renier: well... remember me talking about those weapons I created? many of those were virulent contagions... now... when you think along the lines that these types of weapons were used to kill multi-millions of people... many million if not billions more would have died if it weren't for the fact that the government was able to manufacture large quantities of anti-virus for my weapons so quickly... huh...

Dr. Innsmouth: What was your first major success in your career? Was it how you earned your code name? Or was it something else?

Renier: well, it would probably be related to the first advanced weapon I made, it was a missile that upon impact with a target, would send out a massive seismic wave, it was rather easy converting the warheads yield into pure concussive force. I aptly named it the thumper, and I’m sure you probably read an article on it somewhere in some magazine... anyways, it's best use was its application to completely collapse cave systems and underground facilities in their entirety, taking care of anything inside of them as well...

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Renier, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Renier: No... in fact... I’ve grown to quite dislike people in general... of course that's not to say I won't keep up with pleasantries if I see benefit in it...

Dr. Innsmouth: Why are you here? How did you finally get caught?

Renier: I'm here because the military didn't want to deal with me anymore, though I don't see why they didn't simply execute me... they thought I’d be better off here... maybe they’re hoping someone else will do their work for them... or maybe they’re curious as to whether or not I’ll even survive in such a place... like I said before doc, I was caught when they used what could be called an excessive amount of tranquilizing gas to knock me out... frankly it would have been easier to shoot me then and there...

Dr. Innsmouth: We are almost done here, surely you've heard of them? Vulture Team and Conqueror Worm... which do you sympathize with more?

Renier: well... they're all criminals, however, if I had to choose... I would most likely side with conqueror worm, they may not be as seemingly power as the Vultures, but I see some potential within their ranks... people who can be utilized better than they would imagine...

Dr. Innsmouth: How is your life in No Man's Land?

Renier: quiet so far, but then again, I’ve yet to be introduced to the city itself, I’ve been in your little private portion for my short time here... so I imagine it's going to be all kinds of fun when I get released into hell...

Dr. Innsmouth: I'm sure you're asking yourself why you're here. What is the point of this interview? I can assure you... you won't get any answers today, we are at the end of the interview. Anything else you wish to tell me before you depart from here?

Renier: yes actually... I really don't care about the color of your curtains...

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, Renier.

Notes:
There is much about Renier's past that doesn't make sense to him, his memory is a bit distorted, but his knowledge seems relatively intact.

Renier was locked up and brutally tortured for several years before being shipped off to NML, he has many scars from this period of time.

Renier had a bit of trouble with performance enhancing drugs in the past...

More to be added to this section as/if character development progresses.

timeskip 8/30/13 two weeks: Prior to the time skip, renier had been working on the EXOSAA frame unit, he completed the MK I during the time skip.

EXOSAA Frame MK I: Short for EXO Skeletal Armor and Armaments Frame, It is a lightweight, low profile weapons and defense unit created and worn by Renier under his clothing. providing him with multiple benefits, such as improved strength and stamina, he has designed it with interchangeability and updatability in mind, so many parts can be quickly interchanged on it is a situation deems it necessary. The frame and it's modules are powered by a high powered energy cells.

CURRENT MODULES BUILT:---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EXOSAA Gauntlets:  A pair of gauntlets typically worn with the frame, they give the wielder increased arm strength, speed, and defense, as well as slots for utilities(one on the back of glove, one on top of low arm,and one on the underside the lower arm) such as;

--  Shock point: the user has a built in stun gun, with terminal on the tips of the middle and index fingers, this feature only works if the pinky and ring finger are retracted, and when it makes successful contact, will act as a very strong stunning weapon, great for non-lethally dispatching a target.(built in module to gauntlets)

-- Needler Module: Another typically nonlethal but effective weapon located on the back of the hand. it has four firing ports that can rapidly fire needles that can deliver either a strong paralytic, or a potent anesthetic at range. it typically takes several shots for the target to feel the effects of either. Renier typically wears this on the back of his right gauntlet. (extra cable module goes goes on lower arm if equipped)

-- Grapple Module: the module does exactly what you imagine, it is a grappling module that fires a high strength metal cable grappling into objects up to 200 ft away(1000 feet if extension module is used), this module also has a strong motor in it for pulling the user and more out of the way of danger, or simply for batman like transportation. Renier typically wears this module on the left hand.

EXOSAA Boots: a pair of armored long boots that increases the wielder leg speed and strength, and carry weight. they have a built in impact absorber, allowing the user to survive and land high falls with ease(up to 10 stories) each boot currently has room for three modules each, one on either side, and one as an interchangeable sole on the boots. the current modules available are;

-- Jet/Suction Module: a module which fits onto the sole of the boots, it can be used to grip onto slippery surfaces, slopes, and walls. it can also be used to slow the wielders fall, increase the users jumping distance somewhat, and also grant the user increased footing for lifting heavy objects or withstanding blows. This module by itself is not potent enough to grant the user flight capabilities.

EXOSAA Belt/Core: Like the name implies, it is a core portion of the EXOSAA Frame, and While each part of the frame contains its own energy cell(s), the Exosaa core contains even more to give extended life to each component, and also acts as a processing hub for the various modules to help them work better in unison for cross compatible modules. The belt is one of the only parts of the frame that is worn outside the cloths. The belt includes space for Modules. Currently available modules are;

-- Storage module: Renier didn't like the idea of calling this a pocket or fanny pack module and thought Storage Module Sounded Much Cooler... The storage module does exactly what you think it should, it stores things, like additional modules or something else you can typically put into something such as a pocket...

-- Needler Ammo Modules (Anesthetic, Paralytic): this module provides space for 4 needer Ammo clips, each holds about 500 needles.

-- Bomb Modules(C4, tear gas, Sleeping Gas, flash, Incendiary, liquid nitrogen): a module which holds 3 bombs of the same type.

-- Food Module: A module which has both refridgeration and heating components for storing meals long term and serving them warm, each module has space for 2 meals for an adult.

-- Drink Module: Very similar to the food module, except this one is designed with removable and sealable cups for liquid storage, Holds two drinks

-- Radio and mp3 Module: Because sometimes, it's not enough to hear your battle music in your head... you just have to set he mood... radio module works indepentatly from rest of suit with extended batter life and provide crystal clear 2.1 stereo sound!

Last edited by Merix on Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:05 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : timeskip)

Merix
Canadian
Canadian

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:47 pm

Renier Approved
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Merix Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:38 am

Inmate Appearance (IMG)
Profile Layout - Page 5 Halberdier
Username: Merix

Name: Alex Knight

Code Name: (Spank Meister Lord of flapjack Mountain[self appointed]), But is better known and feared as (The General)

Threat Level:
GenderI have a penis and lack tits… so you figure it out…

Sexuality: b♥♥bies are awesome!

Blood Type: B-, just like my grades!

Ethnicity: Is it racist if I put white down? (Caucasian)

Birth Date: 7/16 (you gonna get me a present??)

Relationship Status: Looking at all the fine ladies about( single D: )

Side: (Vulture Team, Conqueror Worm, or Inquisitor)None

Unique characteristics: high strength, abnormally good reflexes and dexterity, high stamina, melee combat and weapons expert, can eat over a couple dozen large pancakes in one sitting, (did he write this in crayon?), Fearless(possibly just very stupid), Glutton, tactical and logistical genius.(are you serious?)

Notable Crimes: (Why are they you here? Not every crime, just list any major crimes they've done.)
Dine and dash (2732 Known Counts)
Murder (Innumerous counts)
Assault (Innumerous counts)
Theft of goods and equipment exceeding $15,000,000,000
Terrorism (Innumerous counts)
Destruction of government property (Innumerous counts)
Leading a large rogue paramilitary group that held the sole intention of overthrowing the world governments along with selling their guns to the highest bidders globally

Psychological Analysis:  Mother of god… where to begin on this one… this man… ADHD is a very distinct possibility, he shows many traits of narcissism but diagnosis of such is inconclusive, he displays multiple sociopathic and self-destructive tendencies as well… but I can’t help but marvel how goddamn chipper this guy is, it doesn’t matter what we do to him, he just won’t stop smiling and acting like a complete idiot… on the other hand, he also seems to have moments of clarity where he seems like a man worthy of the title General…

Interview: (This should take the place of your bio. Your character is being interviewed by a Doctor Hal Innsmouth, your character is to answer him as well as he/she can, assume that the PMC owners of No Man's Land already know everything about your character, so there is no use resisting. Replace "Character" with your character's name.)

Dr. Innsmouth: Hello there, call me Hal, so, will you please introdu- oh… It’s you again…

Alex: Hi Doc! How are you doing today? Still not getting laid?

Dr. Innsmouth: Mr. Knight, we are not here to talk about me or my personal life today… please, tell me about your childhood, your parents, and where you were born.

Alex: aww… you’re no fun Doc.

Dr. Innsmouth: Please answer the questions Mr. Knight…

Alex: Aww fine… (deep breath) I grew up in suburbia, my dad owned a successful brewery and my mom managed a fancy restaurant chain, I never went without and I loved my parents very much, I grew up is the Las Vegas area and made a lot of friends… mostly with women, but that wasn’t until I was a teenager. I graduated high school, yadda yadda yadda, and here I am today! Is that fine Doc?

Dr. Innsmouth: That’s probably as good an answer as I am going to get from you, isn’t it?

Alex: well… I could tell you what I ate for breakfast most of the time as well if you like Doc~?

Dr. Innsmouth: No no, that’s quite alright… we’ll be moving on now…

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded Alex... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, What got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

Alex: Criminal? Doc, im not sure if you’ve check recently, but you guys seem to be the bad guys here…

Dr. Innsmouth: Mr. Knight, do not test my patience, need I remind you of my previous statement? Answer the questions please…

Alex: Party pooper… (Sighs) fine… well, after shit hit the proverbial fan with the world, I became I hired gun to survive, people saw I had potential and I needed help with all the killing I was getting assigned, eventually I had a bonifide mercenary squad with some fame and notoriety, after that, people from all around the world sought to join my ragtag team, so many in fact that ended up in charge of a freakin’ army! Anyways, an army is hard to feed, and it didn’t help that the government was being assholes to everyone around including us… im sure you know the rest…

Dr. Innsmouth: I do, but please continue for the record.

Alex: whatever… anyways, we found a large government supply convoy which had just acquired a massive food supply from a local city, a city where we had friends and family… we went down there and kicked that convoys ass! And of course returned what it had taken minus a small finder’s fee… we went about like this for several years attacking convoys and facilities worldwide, forces were sent to apprehend us time and time again, but our knowledge of guerilla warfare, tactics, and familiarity with the battlefields always won us the day, even against superior numbers…

Dr. Innsmouth: What happened afterwards? How did you end up getting captured?

Alex: Well, we got wind that we really, really pissed you guys off and you were tired of getting your asses served on a silver platter, so you hired ever merc group around, conscripted men, women, and children, and amassed the majority of what you could throw at us with your own resources and were heading our way. I figured the best way to piss you guys off one more time was not to fight you at all, obviously you were expecting heavy losses on the conscript and merc factions since they were front line cannon fodder, so I figured instead of wasting so much life in a needless bout, I disbanded my entire team and had them divvy up supplies from our stronghold, they were all long gone before you guys ever showed up… not sure what they are up to now, but I imagine more than a few of them are continuing to be pains in the asses for you guys…. But I digress, I gandered a thought that you guy’s wouldn’t be happy until I was captured, and you’d simply hunt down my men if I ran as well, so I left the front door open to my stronghold and waited until your men showed up. They were surprised to find just me sitting there at the gate, eating bag of Doritos I tell you what… man, with all I ate before I was picked up, I farted up a storm in that prison vehicle you sent for me, had the guards gagging at some points…

Dr. Innsmouth: That’s more than enough now Mr. Knight… Now tell me, how was your early criminal career? Who did you work for? What were you?

Alex: Well, I went into merc work pretty much right away, generally working out of neighboring towns taking out thugs and crooks for the local governance within them, and usually blowing most my money within said town afterwards… worked for myself more or less.

Dr. Innsmouth: I know you’ve killed many people Mr. Knight, but tell me, about your first kill? How did it feel to you?

Alex: His name was Alex Payne… a local gang leader in the city of Esterburg… I won’t say killing a man made me happy, but it meant he no longer plagued the people and I could feed myself… I didn’t even have a gun then… I had to kill him with a piece of wire wrapped around his throat… it seemed to last way too long… and it was so quiet… it was after that I realized it didn’t matter how many people died or who it was, the world would always move on to the next day… sorry if that answer wasn’t as energetic or fun  as my previous ones…

Dr. Innsmouth: quite the contrary actually, it’s good to see you at least treat some things seriously… Now, your code name is... most interesting... how did you get it?

Alex: Oh~! Well, I was at a pancake house and there happened to be a table of strippers next to mine-
Dr. Innsmouth: Oh lord no not that one! I mean your other code name. Tell me how you of all people earned the codename “the General”.
Alex: oh… well that one’s not as great a story but alright. I never actually liked being called The General, but somewhere along the way my mercenary squad became more and more militarized, even to acquiring ranks within it to keep order straight, frankly I would have preferred being called Boss, but The General just seemed to stick…

Dr. Innsmouth: What was your first major success in your career? Was it how you earned your code name? Or was it something else?

Alex: hmm… probably my first major success as a merc was the siege of Veridel City, one of the local gangs there, the Skull something or others, anyways, they had probably a good 5000 people in their gang, and the city didn’t want to surrender itself over to them,. I had maybe 300 merc in my group at the time and an untrained city militia of another 600 with not enough guns to go around, let alone guns that were fully reliable… WE were outnumbered and out gunned, fortunately, we had the terrain advantage and a relatively stupid enemy, we tore up the majority of the outer streets  of the city, using the sewer systems as natural trenches to cut off access to the city except for three points, two of which were difficult to siege, I positioned 100 militia men at both the difficult points and 50 my mercs at the easy access, hiding the rest in some high rise structures further towards the edge of the city waiting in ambush. They took the bait and marched their entire force down the one route, thinking that 250 people wouldn’t be able to throw up any resistance against such numbers… they were wrong. using some well place gasoline and C4, we managed to make a huge dent in their ranks by blowing out the supports for a sky scraper, essentially pancaking the bulk of their army under it, it panicked them so bad they were climbing over the bodies and rubble trying to run back the way they came, it was easy to pick them off from the other buildings from that point, we rounded them up and killed every last one of them after that, I lost two militia men from weapon malfunctions… but that was all… I believe that victory is really what made my fame take off, and it wasn’t soon after that people started calling me General…

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Alex, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Alex: Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp… I would turn gay for Johnny Depp in a fucking second.

Dr. Innsmouth: (sighs) We are almost done here, surely you've heard of them? Vulture Team and Conqueror Worm... which do you sympathize with more?

Alex: I sympathize with both teams, they’re both just trying to fight for what they feel is right, much like I did, there is no good or bad in war, just whoever is stronger.

Alex: well, aside from getting beaten, tortured, imprisoned, attacked, fed shitty food, and having to talk to some Boring SoBs like you, I can’t complain…

Dr. Innsmouth: I'm sure you're asking yourself why you're here? What is the point of this interview? I can assure you... you won't get any answers today, we are at the end of the interview. Anything else you wish to tell me before you depart from here?

Alex: Yeah, before I was so rudely cut off, I was telling you how I earned the title of Spank Meister Lord of flapjack Mountain, anyways, I asked the hookers if they wanted to earn some money and learn a trick with maple syrup and bananas so-

Dr. Innsmouth: Guards! Get him out of here now! Were finished here Mr. Knight, enjoy your stay…

Notes:
If he ever brings up his old title, for the love of god don’t ask him how he earned it!
More to be added in the future~! Oh My

2 week timeskip: after wandering around NML for the past few weeks, Alex Has met up with some of his old comrades who had been previously captured, He now has 14 men following him "somewhat unenthusiastically".

Last edited by Merix on Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : timeskip)

Merix
Canadian
Canadian

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:35 am

Approved
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Profile Layout - Page 5 Empty Tessa Erejomovich

Post  Colorful Columbina Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:58 pm

Profile Layout - Page 5 Tessa_zps47c50933

Username: Colorful Columbina

Name: Tessa Erejomovich

Code Name: Movich

Threat Level: B

Gender Female

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Blood Type: O

Ethnicity: White. Russian.

Birth Date: December 22nd

Side: Undecided

Unique characteristics: Speaks Russian, Spanish, Italian, German and English fluently (though when she gets emotional or mad while speaking English, her Russian accent starts to show).
She is a computer wiz, and is incredibly intelligent. Her father also passed his love of gadgets and tinkering to her.

Notable Crimes: She was charged with leading the attempt to break in and access CIA secret files.

Psychological Analysis: Perfectly sane. Seems to be a little restless most of the time. Impatient.

Interview:  

Dr. Innsmouth: Hello there, call me Hal, so, will you please introduce yourself...?

(Tessa): Tessa.

Dr. Innsmouth: Very well then... so Tessa... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood?

(Tessa): In Russia. My parents or mom or dad or whoever, dumped me in an orphanage the first change they got. Stayed there until I was 7. By then, a wealthy man who had just lost his son right after birth, and who's wife had committed suicide because of it had been looking for a kid. Lucky me. He was, at the time, moving to St Petersberg from the United States. He was an American man who's late wife had been Russian, and he'd taken her last name, my guess was to fit in. The man taught me English, he gave me the education that I never would have had. He was a tinkerer, loved to mess with his gadgets, and always on his goddamn computer. I guess I learned from him. My childhood was lonely. He didn't want me making friends with people he didn't know. I knew a couple of his friend's kids, but we didn't get along, and the last years, he got so secluded that they didn't even come around anymore. Even so, I got everything I wanted. Every new toy, every new piece of technology. The American spoiled his little daughter. I ended up resenting the man. Everything ended up becoming boring. Always the same routine! School, learning, get home, keep on learning, go to sleep, stay up to contemplate what I learned. I got tired of it.

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded Tessa... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, What got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

(Tessa): Like I said! I got bored. Something interesting needed to happen! I wanted to put what I had learned into good use.

Dr. Innsmouth: How was your early criminal career? Who did you work for? What were you?

(Tessa): I didn't have one. I've always been daddy's little girl. I manipulated him into everything I wanted. I guess you could say I was the brains of the whole thing.  

Dr. Innsmouth: You've kill a man before haven't you...? What was your first kill? How did it feel to you?

(Tessa): Nope.

(Tessa): People NEVER know how to pronounce my name. Erejomovich. So they said the closest thing, Movich.

(Tessa): You basically know it all... I'm a one hit wonder! You saying that exposing some of the CIA's most guarded secrets isn't good enough?

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Tessa, is there anyone special to you in this world?

(Tessa): Do I look like I'm the kind of person who has time for anyone special?

(Tessa): The government... knew what we were doing *tries to look mad* there was a snitch... somewhere! Anyway my father killed himself before they could arrest him, so he wasn't there to take the blame for me... yeah.

Dr. Innsmouth: We are almost done here, surely you've heard of them? Vulture Team and Conqueror Worm... which do you sympathize with more?

(Tessa): I have, but I've also decided no not pick sides yet. Both sides have qualities that I find... appealing, but I'm going to wait and see how things play out for me.

(Tessa): Nonexistent, I'm being... admitted, soon.

Dr. Innsmouth: I'm sure you're asking yourself why you're here? What is the point of this interview? I can assure you... you won't get any answers today, we are at the end of the interview. Anything else you wish to tell me before you depart from here?

(Tessa): Adios amigo.

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, Tessa.

Notes: She had NOTHING to do with the whole CIA incident. Her father was in charge of all that, but when he died, the police needed someone to blame, and her father's associates were more than happy to point fingers at Tessa, the supposed mastermind genius in the organization. She had two choices, deny the charges and probably get murdered by one of the associates, or take her chances in NML. The associates fixed everything so that her birth record said she was 18, and all the evidence pointed at Tessa so that she would get put away and they would get to walk free.
She really tries to keep up up the act of the technological mastermind that was responsible for the attack on the CIA, but the toughness and everything isn't really who she is. She understands that thats what she has to deal with to survive.
Colorful Columbina
Colorful Columbina
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Profile Layout - Page 5 Empty Meili Zau, "Escudo"

Post  Emu Queen Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:52 am

Profile Layout - Page 5 4344b91cab4deb2634e00690f0867199a2c48802_zps7c59e2f1

Profile Layout - Page 5 Tumblr_mj34d9jjGq1rkbbhno1_500_zps3141a1cc

Username:
Emu Queen

Name:
Meili Zau

Code Name:
Escudo

Threat Level:
SS

Sexuality:
Asexual

Blood Type:
AB

Ethnicity:
Indian

Birth Date:
July 4th

Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Side:
Black Dragon

Unique characteristics:
Her cybernetics are extremely prominent, as they take the form of 20 arms sprouting from her person. Her hair, armor, and tattoos are pretty out there as well.

Notable Crimes:
Mostly war crimes, as she has served in the Krieg Army for an unknown amount of years. Accidentally killing civilians, usage of chemical weapons, killing prisoners, etc.

Alignment:
Krieg Army / Black Dragon

Psychological Analysis Re-evaluation:
Subject is.. undoubtedly a pessimist. She has an extraordinarily severe case of manic depression, being in a constant state of melancholy. She speaks in a low whisper, and has some pretty staggering, deep-seeded psychological issues concerning her self esteem. Has several triggers that can send her into a blood curdling rage. Meili is a constant death seeker, although her cybernetics make it rather hard for her to truly die. She often times speaks in the third person.

Interview:

Meili:
My... My name is Meili Zau... Here, they call me Escudo...

Dr. Innsmouth: Is that what you prefer to be called? Escudo... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, and how was your childhood?

Escudo:
I-I don`t.. really remember..! I-I`m sorry...
I`ve... been with Lord Xiaohan for so long.... I don`t think.. parents were truly ever involved...

Dr. Innsmouth: So Escudo, how did you get into the criminal underworld? Surely even someone like you had to start out small. How long ago was it? How old were you when you were introduced to the criminal world?

Escudo:
I`ve known Lord Xiaohan for a long, long time .... since as long as I can remember, I`ve served under the Krieg Army... I don`t remember my age...
When he aligned himself with Black Dragon... he insisted Meili be the one to be upgraded... They did... terrible things...
The things... they consider my crimes here... they happen in.. the heat of war... but, they can`t be overlooked...

Dr. Innsmouth: Currently you work for Black Dragon, when you were just a rookie criminal, did you even know this organization existed?

Escudo:
W-Well... no.. not really..?
I don`t... consider myself under Black Dragon..... Meili only serves Lord Xiaohan...

Escudo:
How cruel she is... Meili hates people like her... Meili is only blindly following Cao.. That is all...

Escudo:
It was... them, yes... 'Escudo' means 'Shield' in Portuguese... That`s... all I am to them... A front line...

Dr. Innsmouth: What was your first major success in Black Dragon?

Escudo:
I suppose... when they discovered I had the proper genetic code to handle their... work...
My existence is triumph enough for the likes of them...

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Escudo, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Escudo:
I... there is no one more dear to Meili than her dear leader... I-I`m sorry... E-Everyone else.. is...
I was always curious... about what unawakened secrets inhabit in his heart... I... wondered... what it was that brought him to tears...

Dr. Innsmouth: How did you end up joining Black Dragon?

Escudo:
Meili... follows Cao... it is not her decision to make...

Escudo:
I.. truly pity them... How must it feel to fight a losing battle..? Miserable, most likely... They must be in despair...
Meili hears about them... all the tragedy they`ve faced... It must feel so pointless... All that life, spilling down...

Escudo:
... Meili.. would prefer not to talk about it...!

Dr. Innsmouth: Thank you very much for your answers Escudo, now I'm sure you're wondering why you're here. I'll lay it to you straight... we need all the information we can get about The Don and The Mistress... what are they planning...? This is a matter of security, and I can assure you your boss will not be informed about any information you give us. It is in your best interest to answer.

Escudo:
I-I ... don`t.. know anything.. I`m so sorry... I`m so useless... E - Everything I do is for my dear leader`s will... I - I`m really sorry...

Dr. Innsmouth: ....Very well... Escudo.... you may leave now.

Notes:

- She has exactly twenty arms.

- Her cybernetics allow her to fire nuclear beams from each of her hands. She is also gifted with peak human conditioning, with the ability to lift anything up to five times her own weight.

Meili`s theme - Nattoppet
Meili`s battle theme - Sword of Doom

Timeskip:

- After losing against Bunny and Ivy after the death of Cao Xiaohan, Meili was left there unconcious until a few Black Dragon officers came by to pick her up. Since then, she has assumed control over the Krieg army, and upgraded her cybernetics tremendously in order to put herself on par with the nuclear weapon known as Arma.

- Her cybernetic advancements include the enhancing of her strength. She is now tremendously strong, able to lift up buildings with ease. Her cybernetic beams come from each of her twenty hands, each having the ability to dissolve anything it touches, burning it to a pile of ash.

Last edited by Emu Queen on Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:10 am; edited 3 times in total
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:59 pm

Inmate Appearance
Profile Layout - Page 5 Anime_gallery_detective_4L

Username: Dane Nerro

Name: Detective Fran Berial

Code Name: Detective Burial

Threat Level: (Pan will Determine)

Gender Male

Sexuality: Straight, and a Necrophiliac

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Birth Date: 8/8

Relationship Status: Widowed

Side: Conqueror Worm

Unique characteristics: Has a Large gash along his back.

Notable Crimes: Murder of his Police chief, framed for that. His true crime he has done is the death of 10 people via live burial.

Psychological Analysis:
'Analyzing the state of mind of this man: Analysis complete.
1. This man has a military type mind-set and has proven that he is well-knowing in the set of strategy.
2. He has a dark part of his mind that led him to his burial killings.
3. He is quite sick in the head when talking about dead people.'

Detective Burial: Fran Berial

Dr. Innsmouth: Very well then... so Fran... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood?

Detective Burial: I was born in Texas, my parents are classified....and my childhood was nice for being so short before I was sent to Military School.

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded Detective Burial... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, What got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

Detective Burial: The scene of watching my wife being killed before me when I was 20 and then screwed by the murderers while they said she was still warm.

Detective Burial: I worked for no one, and I didn't begin my killings till 10 years after that when I was given the honor to interrogate the criminals my way.

Dr. Innsmouth: You've kill a man before haven't you...? What was your first kill? How did it feel to you?

Detective Burial: I buried them alive...gave them a nightmare with them when they were down there....three Emperor Scorpions.

Detective Burial: By the way I killed people.

Detective Burial: The first major success was the fact I managed to kill 10 people that weren't discovered till construction workers found them.

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Detective Burial, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Detective Burial: My wife...she is dead now.

Detective Burial: I wasn't caught in my killings...I was framed for the murder of my chief police.

Detective Burial: Conqueror Worm.

Detective Burial: I just got here.

Detective Burial: I will kill the man who killed my boss if he is here.

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, Detective Burial.

Notes: He's very vengeful.
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:36 pm

Approved, though Mei's interview must be finished.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:06 am

Inmate Appearance (IMG)
Profile Layout - Page 5 Valkyrie_zpsf22f10ea

Username: robert200110

Name: Lauren Eizenberg

Code Name: Riot Girl

Threat Level: C

Blood Type: A+

Ethnicity: German

Birth Date: April 12

Unique characteristics: Her hair is blue. She always carries her old police badge with her.

Notable Crimes: Murder of her family, as well as many cases of police brutality that were brought up after her conviction.  

Psychological Analysis: The subject seems sane under normal circumstance, but assumes an almost completely different personality in tense situations, becoming more violent and able to last without being fatigued through the ordeal. When the tense situation ends however, she becomes quite exhausted regardless of the physical exertion needed or the length of the situation. She also suffers from brief hallucinations from time to time, based around her murdered family.  

Interview:  

(Lauren): ...My name is Ren

Dr. Innsmouth: Very well then... so (Ren)... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood?

(Lauren): I don't think I want to talk about this right now. That's a touchy subject.

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded (Ren)... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, What got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

(Lauren): You fucking.... I was set up you shit! I was a cop before this.

(Lauren): I didn't even get a chance to have one. I was arrested for reporting their mangled corpses. I was an MP.

(Lauren): My first kill was during a riot last year. I was driving one of the riot vehicles and some guy molotov'ed it so,  after bailing out, I pulled out my gun and showed him who was in charge.

(Lauren): My code name? Well apparently I did well during that riot, so some of the other guys started calling me Riot Girl. It sorta stuck.

(Lauren): My first success was when my first riot, and yes that is were I got my code name.

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me (Ren), is there anyone special to you in this world?

(Lauren): No, their all dead. The guy who killed them is the only reason I want to get out of here.

(Lauren): I reported my families death.

(Lauren): Worm will help me get out, so I'm with them.

(Lauren): I'll manage.

(Lauren): I will get out of here, and I will find the ass hat who put me here.

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, (Ren).

Notes: -She actually did kill her family. She just can't remember.

-She specializes in heavy weapons. She knows how to use almost any heavy weapon she can find. She also carries a pistol in case people get to close.

-She carries the weapon shown in her picture and it can be used like a great sword if need be.

-The gun has two settings. It can fire rapid fire rounds similar to a minigun, and it can fire grenades at a slow fully automatic pace.

-Her left arm is cybernetic, allowing her to carry and use heavy weapons much easier, as well as allowing her to lift her great sword gun easier.

-The armor she wears can deflect small arms fire (pistols and smg's) and it protects from assault rifles (they still go through, but with less force).

Theme song: Viva La Vida

Last edited by robert200110 on Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:03 am

Approved

(I'll try to see if I can get in contact with you on Skype to give you some useful ideas about CW.)
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:46 pm

Profile Layout - Page 5 Innsmouth_zpsaa0e2355

Username: Amazing Pan-sensei

Name: Hall Innsmouth

Code Name: The Eyes of the Black Dragon

Threat Level: SS

Gender Male

Blood Type: AB

Ethnicity: English

Birth Date: October 28th

Relationship Status: Would like to think he's in a relationship with The Mistress

Side: Black Dragon

Unique characteristics: His almost psychic (though not) ability to make impressive deductions, he has been hailed as a real life Sherlock Holmes. He is an able and skilled fighter in hand to hand combat as well. His knowledge of Black Dragon and Paladin make him a threat to anyone that opposes either faction. He is also very high-ranked in both.

Notable Crimes: None

Alignment: Heavenly Truth

Psychological Analysis Re-evaluation: Hal Innsmouth is perfectly sane, and quite the refined man. He does have a lot of baggage regarded his background and what happened to his previous family. However he refuses to speak about just what happened to them. He worships and reveres The Mistress like a Goddess.

[size=9]Dr. Innsmouth: Why hello there, call me Dr Innsmouth. It has been some time since your last interview... and I believe that was under a different doctor, please, introduce yourself.

Smokey: They call me Smokey, my real name is Albert John though, and you would be-?

Dr. Innsmouth: Is that what you prefer to be called? Smokey... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, and how was your childhood?

Smokey: Well I was born in Virginia, even as a child I used to watch things bur-

Dr Innsmouth: I think that's enough of your lies. You're with internal affairs, so they took it to investigate my connection to Black Dragon did they?

Smokey: What? I have no idea what you're talking about!? What the hell is Black Dragon!?

Dr. Innsmouth: *Stabs the man in the hand* Don't... fuck with me.

Smokey: So I understand we're going offscript... this isn't procedure-

Dr. Innsmouth: I don't give a fuck.

Smokey: We have the evidence, we can put you away in your own prison for what you've done! We have everything! Even photographs!

Dr. Innsmouth: Tch... you moron. And just who are you going to report it to? Surely you know your own officers in internal affairs are playing along in my game too? What will you do? Oh, and the next thing you'll say is: "I'll get the word out to the world! They'll know about this corruption!"

Smokey: I'll get the word out to the world! They'll know about this corruption-! Wait... what?

Dr. Innsmouth: You have no one to turn to, I must say it's impressive that you figured out that I was the one pulling the strings here... not those morons in the Higher Brass... they aren't even aware of our plans. And then you'll say: "Well then I'll tell report this to them!"

Smokey: Well then I'll report this to- w-w-what...? How are you doing this!?

Dr. Innsmouth: I'm afraid you'll never get to them. And with Project Heritage for the Future coming to and end I'm afraid they will die too... I'm afraid you're done for. *Paladin soldiers barge into the room*

Smokey: NO! Stay away! I- *Smokey is mowed down by a hail of gunfire*

Dr. Innsmouth: The prisoner resisted any attempts at peaceful talks and tried to attack me. Understood?

Soldier: Yes sir!

Dr Innsmouth: Project Heritage for the Future is coming to a close. Get the army ready... the systematic extermination will begin soon.

Notes:

Hal's Theme - Psycho Soldier

-Always has a regiment of Paladin Officers for support. There.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:47 pm

Inmate Appearance:

Profile Layout - Page 5 Vincent3_zpsec3579a1

Username: Akikazemoon

Name: Vincent Kerrigan

Code Name: The Blade of the Black Dragon

Gender Male

Sexuality: Asexual

Blood Type: B-

Ethnicity: Caucasian, American

Birth Date: March 2nd

Unique characteristics: Blind in both eyes, but has cybernetics implanted in both eyes (will be further explained in notes). Always has a cane with him to help navigate. Often wears clothes with high collars that cover the bottom half of his face. Always wearing sunglasses, except when sleeping.

Notable Crimes: Arson, many, many counts of murder, a long series of serial murders that involved the pattern of gouging out the eyes of the victims before they were killed, committed assassinations of multiple important figures, blackmail, among other crimes.

Psychological Analysis Re-evaluation: The subject seems fairly sane, with exception of the fact that he seems to have a bit of an ego problem. He claims that both he and his allies have surpassed the power of even that of gods. However, he doesn’t flaunt it—it’s something that he just seems to believe silently. He seems very thoughtful, and tends to be cryptic at times. He’s very sure of his own beliefs, and seems to look down upon people who don’t agree with him.

Vincent: Vincent Kerrigan. Nice to meet you, doctor.

Dr. Innsmouth: Is that what you prefer to be called? Vincent... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, and how was your childhood?

Vincent: Hm…my childhood…you’re asking this because a person’s future is largely shaped by their childhood, right? Interesting…
I was born in the north-east of North America. In what most likely used to be Vermont. My parents weren’t anyone of importance—you wouldn’t know them. What I do remember of them is that they were strict, and sure in their beliefs...Living with them was a chore at best…I can say that my childhood was mostly one of losing what little faith I had in humanity. It was never very fun, always full of neglect and loneliness…it wasn’t so bad at first…but it kind of crossed the line when people just kind of barged into my house and tore my old eyes out. Not that I miss those eyes much…

Dr. Innsmouth: So Vincent, how did you get into the criminal underworld? Surely even someone like you had to start out small. How long ago was it? How old were you when you were introduced to the criminal world?

Vincent: I’d say that I was maybe…somewhere around fifteen years old…
I was through with people. Through with my dusty old town, through with the people in it, through with my parents…
As for my first crime, well…the town was a very religious place. Everyone went to sermons. Everyone—except me, that one day. And, well—I burnt the church down. With everyone inside it. And strangely enough, as much as I hated all of those people—I didn’t feel a thing. No sadness, no anger, no relief...Strange, isn’t it?

Dr. Innsmouth: Currently you work for Black Dragon, when you were just a rookie criminal, did you even know this organization existed?

Vincent: No, I didn’t. I wasn’t really as…enlightened back then. I was still searching for the answers for all of the questions that were filling my mind. I was too preoccupied with the small things, not looking at the big picture…I didn’t know much of anything that mattered back then.

Vincent: My relationship with my leader…? The Mistress is kind and accepting towards all of her followers, of course…I find myself to be quite comfortable when in her presence.

Vincent: I feel more that it sort of just…cropped up. Nobody expects me to be proficient in the art of the blade, and yet, I’m really quite good at it…and…that’s really all there is to it. *sighs* It honestly seems a bit cliché, if you want my honest opinion…but, I suppose that I need to live with it…

Vincent: Is it really that important…? I mean, being an assassin isn’t really all that of an exciting job…it’s quite monotonous actually...Stab the target, gouge their eyes out, stab them some more, leave the body…again and again and again…I wouldn’t call any of them a “major” success…they’re all just normal successes, nothing too fascinating…

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Vincent, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Vincent: Honestly? There’s really nobody that I can think of. I do wish to defend and assist The Mistress in her designs, and yet…you’re probably asking about “love,” aren’t you? If that is the case, then no—I don’t have any very strong feelings like that in my heart for anyone.

Vincent: As you’ve probably guessed from this conversation, doctor, I’m not a very happy person. Really, not at all. I had lost all of my hope and faith in—well—everything. I was wandering, living a hollow life with no purpose. Because after all, who needs a blind man with no ambition? Nobody. That’s who. But apparently…somebody saw potential in me. I was brought into the organization by some of The Mistress’ scouts…And that same day that I was recruited, I had an epiphany. I realized what my new purpose in life was—and I decided to live it out as best as I could.

Vincent: What is there to think? They’re inadequate and annoying, all of them. They feel that they have so much power, and yet…when compared to those of us in Black Dragon, they’re just about as powerful as an ant compared to the boot that is about to step on it. They act so pompous, when really, all of their bravado is just ridiculous…

Vincent: It’s as nice as it could be, I suppose…I couldn’t really label myself as being really happy, but then again, I probably couldn’t label myself as being happy anywhere else, either…

Dr. Innsmouth: Thank you very much for your answers Vincent, now I'm sure you're wondering why you're here. I'll lay it to you straight... we need all the information we can get about The Don and The Mistress... what are they planning...? This is a matter of security, and I can assure you your boss will not be informed about any information you give us. It is in your best interest to answer.

Vincent: *sighs* …Really. How could I call myself loyal if I told you any of that? Everyone has their secrets, doctor…and I don’t intend to go broadcasting any to the world. If that’s all you’re going to ask me about now, then I’m finished here.

Dr. Innsmouth: ....Very well...Vincent.... you may leave now.

Vincent: Thank you. I’ll be taking my leave now.

Notes:

-Vincent is blind in both eyes. His eyes were injured when he was around ten years old, and he was blind for a large portion of his life. However, later on in life, he got cybernetics in his eyes. These cybernetics give him limited sight—he’s only able to see in heat signatures. Because of this, he’s still able to slightly see—but sometimes still needs people to lead him around. He uses a cane for the purpose of navigating. Even if his eyes do function to a certain extent, the iris and pupil don’t move at all as the eyes look around, giving his eyes the appearance of actually being blind. Even so, seeing his eyes behind those dark glasses of his would be an arduous task to begin with.

-Vincent’s cane has a sword on the inside. The cane itself acts as the sheathe, and the sword can be taken out at will. Most of the time, though, he keeps this a secret, and simply uses the cane as a cane, since it’s something he actually needs to get around. Even so, he's very skilled with the sword, and despite his serious visual handicap, he's still able to fight surprisingly well, from years and years of training.

-Vincent could most likely be diagnosed with a certain type of passive depression. He doesn’t seem like it so much—but it’s apparent that he doesn’t have much faith in humanity anymore, and is nearly impossible to excite about anything. Even while fighting, he’ll even sometimes be apathetic then.

-Through his own train of thought and philosophy, he's come to the conclusion that both he and his allies are so powerful that they even surpass gods. This, of course, in reality, isn't exactly true--but it makes a strange kind of sense when explained through his train of thought.
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:02 am

Approved
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Profile Layout - Page 5 Empty Robin Callahan

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:51 am

Inmate Appearance
Profile Layout - Page 5 RobinProfilePiccu_zps8c4ad289

Username: Skylark-13

Name: Robin Callahan

Code Name: The Enigma of Black Dragon

Gender ???

Sexuality: Pansexual

Blood Type: O+

Ethnicity: Caucasian (American)

Birth Date: May 9th

Unique characteristics: Has a tendency to switch between male and female clothes and will never disrobe in front of anyone unless they’re a lover or incredibly trusted. Will never respond with a genuine answer if asked ‘his’ true gender.

Notable Crimes: Murder, murder- and more murder. Robin, even before he was hired by Black Dragon, was in the business of killing people. He had taken up the job of hit man after his father retired, taking his place- and so he had multiple kills and assassinations under his belt by the time Black Dragon found him. The list only got longer from that point on, though his targets became somewhat more difficult as he grew stronger and more trusted.

Psychological Analysis Re-evaluation: The subject seems very indecisive about their gender. Though asked multiple times for a proper answer, we were unable to manage one. Other than this however, Robin seems sane- though there are some mild signs of sadism on a few occasions.

Robin: Mmm, hello there Doctor. It’s nice to meet you- oh. Is that what I’m here for? … I remember doing this already… Alright, I suppose I can tell it to you again. Just this once though, alright? *Smiles* My name is Robin Callahan.

Dr. Innsmouth: Is that what you prefer to be called? Robin... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, and how was your childhood?

Robin: Yeah, that’s great. Well, see… I was born in this little town in the old state of Rhode Island. My mom and my dad… well, they had gotten married pretty much because I was born. It wasn’t out of love or anything- my mother’s family would have disowned them if they’d had a kid outside wedlock. As it was, they fought almost all the time… when my dad was around. He did odd jobs around town, and every now and then he’d get a big job that required travel. Thanks to him being gone so long, my mother packed up and left us when I was… oh, six or so. My dad came home to find me starving… and then he started taking me with him on his jobs. That’s when I learned he didn’t do just simple ‘odd jobs’…

Dr. Innsmouth: So Robin, how did you get into the criminal underworld? Surely even someone like you had to start out small. How long ago was it? How old were you when you were introduced to the criminal world?

Robin: Well, you see… I was pretty young when I was pulled in, mostly by my dad. See, he was a hitman- usually though, for foreign countries. One day, my mom got tired of him being gone and left… So suddenly, he had to bring me along with him. He didn’t want me to be a liability so he trained me in a whole bunch of fighting, showing me how to use any weapon I might run across. Eventually I got so good that I was his partner… and then he started aging and couldn’t do it anymore. So in the end… I replaced him. I was probably… oh… seven when it all started.

Robin: Ah… well, that’s a hard question. See- I’d heard rumors and such about them, but nothing that explained what they really were or anything. Slowly though, I learned more… and well, here I am today!

Robin: With The Mistress? I suppose it’s… well, I can’t really say normal. It’s nothing extremely special of course- I do as she asks and she rewards me as she sees fit. And… well, she’s one of very few people to know my true gender. We have to have trust, you see, and that’s rather important…

Robin: Ah… well, it was actually from my faction. I was using something… I actually don’t remember what, but then sometime after I joined they gave me this one. I don’t really mind- it fits, anyways.

Robin: Ah… well, I guess I’d say the first major thing was the job that got me into NML. I was ordered to go do something- of course I can’t tell you what, that’s a secret- but I did so well that my superiors told me I was promoted… I was brought into NML and given a new codename, to go with my induction into Heavenly Truth.

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Robin, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Robin: I… *Pauses, looking away* … Yes. But I can’t tell you who. That’s forbidden… I… I’m not allowed… Next question, please.

Robin: Ah… Well, I was actually a member of the Black Dragon Clan outside of No Man’s Land, for a while. The work I did in place of my dad got me into that. It was a while before I got up trust but then, I had the bigger and harder jobs… I was going undercover and everything, trying to get info for The Mistress… Then, on one job, were a few… er… complications, you could say, and I had to fake my death to get out. But The Mistress was pleased with my work anyways, and I ended up transferring into NML and the Heavenly Truth…

Robin: Eh… As long as they don’t get in the way, I don’t really care. They can be annoying sometimes, kind of like mosquitoes, but just like those damned bugs- you can swat them away pretty easily.

Robin: Oh, yeah! It’s great. I can get pretty much anything I want, do whatever I want… And I don’t have to worry about anyone higher up bugging me, usually. I mean, I get jobs and all, but they aren’t out to kill me or anything.

Dr. Innsmouth: Thank you very much for your answers Robin, now I'm sure you're wondering why you're here. I'll lay it to you straight... we need all the information we can get about The Don and The Mistress... what are they planning...? This is a matter of security, and I can assure you your boss will not be informed about any information you give us. It is in your best interest to answer.

Robin: … Sorry, ‘Doctor’. I’m afraid I value my life more than that. Nice try, though. *Smirks a bit as he gets up and starts heading out*

Dr. Innsmouth: ....Very well... Robin.... you may leave now.

Notes:

-All things in this profile are written with the generic and more commonly used ‘he’ or ‘his’ pronouns, simply to make things easier. Robin‘s true gender is as of the moment a mystery.

-He’s actually trained to use a large selection of different weapons, from knives to swords to his own hands, and even some of the less common things. However- he’s a bit of a jack of all trades, so to speak. He can use these methods well enough- but none of them as well as his guns, which he’s got hidden all over his body. In fact- he has all sorts of weapons hidden on his body, though he doesn’t carry all of any of his things at one given time. What weapons he has each day differs depending on his mood that morning when he sets about hiding them on his person.

-Robin will often be seen with a mouse or two on his person, either in a pocket or on a shoulder. Now, they all appear the same- but there are huge differences. Some mice are normal, blood and flesh creatures that he simply keeps as pets. The others are completely mechanical, small technologically made cameras that can send a live feed to the small cybernetic implants in his eyes. The only purpose of these cybernetics is to tap into his video feeds- if he had the right equipment however, he can even adjust them and see the feeds of cameras from various places around No Man’s Land. He usually finds it easier however, to simply send out a mouse.

-He speaks fluent English and French, having learned the latter during his years of training- not only was he interested in ‘the language of love’ as it was called, but he figured it might one day prove useful.

Last edited by Skylark-13 on Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:52 pm

Profile Layout - Page 5 Sample-1b73c4ce6ab52d4f27c10b1db8624cc7_zps57b4ceee

Username: dbzhardcore

Name: Jun Satoshi

Code Name: The Void

Blood Type: B-

Ethnicity: Japanese

Birth Date: November 10

Unique characteristics: Jun was born a mute so he uses a notepad to communicate. On his chest he has holds for his pens and will usually have emoticons on his notepad since he mostly has a deadpan face. He likes wearing a detective suit, thinking that it makes him feel important.

Notable Crimes: Killing of major political heads. Known to disrupt talks in political meeting with other countries by killing some headman before talks could begin. Blackmail on major companies.

Psychological Analysis Re-evaluation: Jun still seems to be the same as he was before. He has no sympathy towards whoever he kills and always seem to be the same emotionally when talking to people without his notepad. With his notepad, he seems to be a firecracker, not knowing what he is going to say next. He seems to always make sure that his cape and hat is on before he ever leaves for any mission.

Interview:

Jun: *Jun walks in and gives Hal many papers about the interview. All the questions and answers are typed. He gives Hal the same deadpan face as before and bows before leaving.*

Dr. Innsmouth: *Nods and goes to where the first question is and starts reading.*

Jun: Why hello there doctor. As you know my name is Jun Satoshi, well I think you know.

Dr. Innsmouth: Is that what you prefer to be called? Jun... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, and how was your childhood?

Jun: I was born in Tokyo in Japan. My parents were always hard workers and would usually come home late. I would be home by myself until very late at night. I barely got to see my parents and when I would see them, they would ignore me. They thought that since I can't talk that it would be worthless trying to talk to me and would only praise me if I came home with straight A's. It was a very hard time at school as well. All of the kids would make fun of me for being mute and the teachers would be sympathetic towards me or ignore me. I had to bring a notepad and pen every day to school for the teachers to see what I had to say in case I needed to use the restroom or answer a question. After school I would just walk home and occasionally be beaten up as well by the bullies. No one ever came to my rescue or try to be my friend. I was always so lonely and miserable. It was the same during Junior High and High School. No one ever cared about me.

Dr. Innsmouth: So Jun, how did you get into the criminal underworld? Surely even someone like you had to start out small. How long ago was it? How old were you when you were introduced to the criminal world?

Jun: It was when I was 18 and the final year of my High School. I didn't know if I wanted to go to college or not. Sure I had the grades and honors, but I wasn't happy. I never got to interact with anyone and when I wrote that I didn't want to go to college to my parents, they yelled at me. They told me how much trouble I was growing up and that I go to college to pay back for what I have done to them. I felt horrified. Not for me but how they truly did think of me. I ran away from home and ended up in the bad part of the city. I was walking around lost, confused and hungry. I then noticed someone with a nice coat alone and by themselves. He had his back turned on me. I knew that this was my chance to survive. I walked behind them very slowly and quietly and started to strangle their neck. The didn't have time to react and layed there dead. I rummaged through their stuff when someone approached me. They were a fellow worker for that man and was quite impressed on what I did. He offered me to come with him and help him out on his job. It was either that or I was killed on the spot. What I didn't know that it was for a small gang organization in the city.

Jun: No. I didn't know that this place existed. I was working along for the small gang. Doing blackmail on businesses around the place when they were ransacked. They were mostly killed by this higher gang and had the rest of us to work for them by force. We would had missions to kill headman politicians and make sure no kind of treaties ever happened. Guess they liked chaos. Well one day, I was required to kill a headman for this one particular treaty sign coming up. I was getting ready to kill him when I met someone else there. It looked like they were sent to kill this man as well. We nodded and worked together to kill the man. Afterwards, I written and asked him who he was and what he was doing. He told me that he worked for these people called the Black Dragon. He offered me to join him and told me that my affiliation with those other people would be terminated. I didn't know what he meant but showed me a pic on his phone. All the people that I helped were all murdered. I quickly looked away in horror but accepted the man's offer. We arrived in one of their locations later on and he introduced me to them. They didn't like the way I looked and wanted me to join if I could kill the man that brought me in. I nodded and had to fight him to the death with our weapons. It was a pretty long and hard fight, but I was able to win at the end. So here I am now, working for them.

Dr. Innsmouth: What is your relationship with the leader of your organization?

Jun: The Mistress? Well I don't know her pretty well. It's hard trying to talk to someone with a notepad.

Jun: The Void? It was with the people I worked with before the Black Dragon. They wanted to think of a name for me and decided that name since I was always go to my mission and suck in those people to their deaths. There you have it. I guess as well with what I wear.

Jun: My first success was when it was the first month that I was hired by these people. I had to go on a recon mission and make sure that this one politician we blackmailed do what we wanted. He was getting ready to go toward the other members and tell them what was going on however. Lets just say that I made sure he stayed silent.

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Jun, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Jun: Ummm...lets just say a female with alot of arms.

Jun: I joined after that initiation to kill that man that brought me in and after many missions with them. Theres basically nowhere else for me to go.

Jun: Eh. I really don't know much about them, but I do say that it's going to be a really hard battle for them.

Jun: I say it's pretty nice. I get to have whatever I want. There's people that actually pay attention to me and it's nice talking to others. With the endless supply of notepads and pens I can get, I'm pretty happy here.

Dr. Innsmouth: Thank you very much for your answers Jun, now I'm sure you're wondering why you're here. I'll lay it to you straight... we need all the information we can get about The Don and The Mistress... what are they planning...? This is a matter of security, and I can assure you your boss will not be informed about any information you give us. It is in your best interest to answer.

Jun: Sorry, but I don't know much about those two.

Dr. Innsmouth: ....Very well... Jun.... you may leave now.

*Hal finishes reading the paper.*

Notes:

Jun likes to carry his pens and notepads with him at all times. The pens can be seen on his chest.

Jun's weapons are a nice slick sword and a revolver. If he needs to, he has his pens as well that can act like weapons.

Jun will look away if he is blushing and has a weak spot for cats. He used to take care of stray cats when his parents weren't home.

Jun is extremely silent in battle and usually prefers to be in the shadows instead of out in the open.

Jun is fluent in Japanese and almost fluent in English.

Jun likes to sleep with all his clothes on, incase he is ever attacked.

Last edited by dbzhardcore on Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:04 pm

Both Approved.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:01 pm

Profile Layout - Page 5 25b281cb-c9f4-4e57-93de-1a0eaf79a23c_zpsa2ec6f18

Username: Pan-sensei

Name: Jo the Ostrich - what?

Code Name: Gangsta Ostrich IV

Threat Level: C

Gender Male

Sexuality: Straight Ostrich

Blood Type: AB

Ethnicity: Australian

Birth Date: 6/06

Relationship Status: Single ostrich

Unique characteristics: Being an ostrich... tie, 3d glasses, smokes cigars... and apparently it eats human flesh. Please remind me why I'm doing this?

Notable Crimes: I... I don't even know why it's here? Why won't anyone answer me?

Psychological Analysis: Something is definitely off about this ostrich, it seems to have been trained by someone to attack humans and eat their flesh. Also, the ostrich smokes, why is it smoking?

Dr. Innsmouth: Why... why is there an ostrich in my office...?

Mistress: Just do the interview!

Dr Innsmouth: Why did you put an ostrich in my office madam?

Jo: *Stares*

The Mistress: Well I just wanted to cheer you up!

Dr. Innsmouth: Very well then... so ostrich... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents... and WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING!? This is an ostrich ma'am!

Jo: *Roar*

The Mistress: Oh please continue Hal, this is so delightful! If you don't... I'm going to be disappointed...

Dr. Innsmouth: O-of course madam! Please remember that our conversation is being recorded ostrich... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, What got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

Dr. Innsmouth: I'm done...

The Mistress: Noooooooooooooooooooo~!

Dr. Innsmouth: Alright! Alright! I'll continue...! You've kill a man before haven't you...? What was your first kill? How did it feel to you?

Jo: *Roar! Roar! Roar!* Translation: I killed a nympho pink nurse lady!

Dr. Innsmouth: Yes... yes ostrich, most interesting... why am I talking to an ostrich? Your code name is... most interesting... how did you get it? Wait... who gave it it's codename!? Was that you madam!? Gangsta... Ostrich... the fourth?

The Mistress: *giggles*

Dr. Innsmouth: Why...?

Jo: *Pecks Hal*

Dr. Innsmouth: God da- agh! I give up trying to keep up with this! Tell me Gangsta... Ostrich... the 4th... is there anyone special to you in this world?

Dr. Innsmouth: I give...

The Mistress: Oh Hal... so cute...!

Dr. Innsmouth: Why am I here? What is the point of this interview? I think I can already guess... I won't get any answers today, I'll probably never get them! We're done with this interview! Anything else you wish to tell me before you depart from here?

Dr. Innsmouth: Please madam... please get the ostrich out of my office...

Notes:
Jo the Ostrich Theme - Encounter

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down