Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Profile Layout

+12
Emu Queen
Creatio Ex Materia
Colorful Columbina
Dane Nerro
Akikazemoon
Not Manchee
robert200110
Inspector Lestrade
MochaLatte
[KB]Dr.KyoShumiTa
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
16 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Profile Layout - Page 2 Empty Re: Profile Layout

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:57 pm

Altair - Approved, threat level increased

Arron - Approved, threat level decreased

The others are still pending.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:28 am

Inmate Appearance: Profile Layout - Page 2 Tumblr_lwvhogcbfZ1qc572k_zpsf910b19d

Profile Layout - Page 2 Tumblr_m13nvbTkB41rnrc3qo1_500_zpsacb7ec06

Username: Hidden Spring

Name: Joel Deck

Code Name: Hell's Chef

Threat Level: C

Gender Male

Sexuality: No

Blood Type: B-

Ethnicity: Unknown

Birth Date: 6/6

Relationship Status: Why god why?

Side: Conqueror Worm

Unique characteristics: Chef's attire, Giant fucking knife, glowing red eyes

Notable Crimes: Murder, Serving human corpses to patrons, public urination, More murder, Cannibalism

Psychological Analysis: Everyone who tried to get a proper analysis on Chef was killed...so let's just assume he's really insane...and don't even try messing with his cooking...oh god no. It is said he has schizophrenia, a weaken mind, and mental trauma from some unknown event.

Interview:

Dr. Innsmouth: Hello there, call me Hal, so, will you please introduce yourself...?

Hell's Chef: ...Hell's Chef...

Dr. Innsmouth: Very well then... uh...your file says Joel Deck...so Joel... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood?

Hell's Chef: I love to cook...it is my passion...and my family...mmmm....they all tasted...so good...the meat was sweet by their fear...and tender by their weakness...the customers loved it.

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded Joel... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, What got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

Hell's Chef: I am a chef...and as everyone knows...the stock is the heart of all cuisine...I served people...and gave them to my customers...they loved it...they ate it...they appreciated it...and when they didn't like it...they became my next great dish.

Dr. Innsmouth: How was your early criminal career? Who did you work for? What were you?

Hell's Chef: First was Pizza time place...next was Ruby's...then Elkins Way...then the famous Heron. I served meals all there...I opened up a place called...Deck's Kitchen...where I cooked exclusively. People came from miles to taste my cooking. They wanted to eat what I made. It was their fault they didin't know or ask about the...ingredients.

Dr. Innsmouth: You've kill a man before haven't you...? What was your first kill? How did it feel to you?

Hell's Chef: First...I served my little sister in a souffle...next...my brother's corpse made pork tenderloin...my friends became burgers...it continued...I killed and used the meat...the sweet...juicy...tender meat...to make my cuisine.

Dr. Innsmouth: Your code name is... most interesting... how did you get it?

Hell's Chef: I threw away my name...and became Hell's Chef...when I started my cooking...when I was a kid...they called me names...and so I served them up...as delicious hot dogs...

Dr. Innsmouth: What was your first major success in your career? Was it how you earned your code name? Or was it something else?

Hell's Chef: My food has been a success since the start...nothing more to say....

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Joel, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Hell's Chef: Barbra has never left me...never betrayed...only helped me...with my dream...*Strokes knife*

Dr. Innsmouth: Why are you here? How did you finally get caught?

Hell's Chef: One lived...I cut the arms and legs to make...Tenderlion...I should have cut the vocal chords...she ruined everything...and I was told I would never cook again...they were wrong...I cooked half of them into dumplings...and fed them to former inmates...and then I cooked them...

Dr. Innsmouth: We are almost done here, surely you've heard of them? Vulture Team and Conqueror Worm... which do you sympathize with more?

Hell's Chef: Jade lets me cook...for everyone...Worm...

Dr. Innsmouth: How is your life in No Man's Land?

Hell's Chef: Would you like something to eat?  

Dr. Innsmouth: I'm sure you're asking yourself why you're here? What is the point of this interview? I can assure you... you won't get any answers today, we are at the end of the interview. Anything else you wish to tell me before you depart from here?

Hell's Chef: Remember...do not put anymore then three pints of type A- blood when marinating chicken...it overtakes the flavor

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, Joel.

Notes: If you mess with his cooking, consider yourself dead. UNLESS you blast him with cold air. He hates the cold.

Time Skip Notes:

-Chef was promoted to a higher ranked officer for continued loyalty and service. He can command armies now.

-He takes care of Dorothy still and makes sure she has a smile on her face. She's the only one allowed to call him Joel

-He has several cats in his room now. He takes care of them.

-He makes and coats his knife Barbra with Poison. After ever battle, he gives it a chemical wash and then a regular wash so he can use it again.

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:31 am

Approved Chef Guy
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:21 am

Buddi Approved
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Profile Layout - Page 2 Empty Bravery Valentine

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:16 am

Inmate Appearance

Profile Layout - Page 2 Gift_zpse0cef252

Username: Akikazemoon

Name: Bravery Valentine

Code Name: Liberator

Threat Level: D

Gender Male

Sexuality: Sexuality? What is that? He only has time for justice! (But in all seriousness, he hasn’t even thought about it.)

Blood Type: A+

Ethnicity: Caucasian, from the west coast of the U.S.A.

Birth Date: October 21st

Relationship Status: Single

Side: Previously Conqueror Worm, defected to Vulture Team.

Unique characteristics: Almost always wearing his cape and mask, odd hair color and eye color, always seems to be ranting about justice and fighting for the good of the people.

Notable Crimes: Disturbing the peace, creating mass hysteria among the populace of cities, attacking random civilians whom he claimed to be “evildoers,” hacking police radios, vandalism of “suspicious buildings,” kidnapping (though he called it “rescuing, and promptly returned the people who he kidnapped), a few counts of murder in which he killed the “villains” he was fighting against—all manner of crimes that he needed to commit in order to “do battle against supervillains.”

Psychological Analysis: Bravery seems to have a very severe “hero complex” issue. He seems to believe that he has been chosen to be a “super hero” like in comic books, and acts as such almost all the time, holding justice and righteousness as his utmost virtues—though this usually leads to him causing trouble. This hero complex may stem from a lack of care from his parents, or a cry for attention in general on his own part.

Interview: (This should take the place of your bio. Your character is being interviewed by a Doctor Hal Innsmouth, your character is to answer him as well as he/she can, assume that the PMC owners of No Man's Land already know everything about your character, so there is no use resisting. Replace "Character" with your character's name.)

Dr. Innsmouth: Hello there, call me Hal, so, will you please introduce yourself...?

Bravery: Ah, yes, hello there, civilian! You may call me The Justice Avenger! …You may have heard of me. You have heard of me, right?

Dr. Innsmouth: Very well then, Mr. Avenger...er…your file says “Bravery Valentine"…I’ll just go with that…so, Bravery... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood?

Bravery: What?! How did you discover the name of my secret identity?! You’re a sly man Hal…a very sly man…I’ve got my eye on you… *pauses* Hm. I was born on the west coast of a certain coalition of United States that happens to be in North America—but the exact location is classified. I lived with only my father, for alas, I have no mother! …Don’t question that. Anyway! My father’s hobbies include football, beer, and ignoring me! Is that sufficient information?

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded Bravery... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, What got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

Bravery: Oh, please, don’t worry, I’m used to intervie—what?! Criminal underworld?! Excuse me, sir, but I, for one, am a superhero! I am no villain! As for how I became the HERO I am now…I simply decided one day that I was sick and tired of the filth that ran the streets day and night, terrorizing the masses! The people needed a savior—and I stepped up to be that savior!

Dr. Innsmouth: How was your early criminal career? Who did you work for? What were you?

Bravery: I told you already, I’m not a criminal! Hmph! …I didn’t work for anyone. I work alone, unlike so many superheroes who need sidekicks running in their wakes. But me? I am a lone wolf, working for justice all on my own, of my own volition and power! …I used the word volition correctly, right…? E-Either way! I’m a lone superhero, and always will be! I started by solving small crimes—and got minimal thanks. As I got to deal with larger crimes, though, the populace began to hate me—which was really quite disappointing. Nobody appreciates a good hero anymore. *sighs*

Dr. Innsmouth: You've kill a man before haven't you...? What was your first kill? How did it feel to you?

Bravery: I only kill villains! And only the especially bad ones. Either way, this man had been cheating people out of their money, and stealing their belongings! And…t-to tell the truth, I didn’t actually mean to kill him…BUT IT WAS AN ACT OF JUSTICE! *the sound of hands being slammed on the table* Justice, I say, is the most important thing in any society, against any villain, and—wh-whoa. Easy with those tranquilizer guns now…no need to get worked up. I was merely being passionate. *sounds of him taking a seat again* No need to get excited. Hmph.

Bravery: Code name? You mean my hero identity? Why, it’s the name I came up with myself! Dashing, isn’t it? It’s the name I go by when I’m fighting crime!

Dr. Innsmouth: What was your first major success in your career? Was it how you earned your code name? Or was it something else?

Bravery: My first major success? That was probably when I stopped my first crime. There was a man who stole an old lady’s purse—and I went running after him, and tackled the evildoer to the ground! And I actually got thanked that time, it was great!

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Bravery, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Bravery: Why, the citizenry of whatever city I’m in, of course! As a hero, it’s my duty to protect them, and whenever duty calls, I shall answer that call!

Bravery: Hm! It was really unexpected, I must say, being dragged off to prison! It was really when I held the mayor hostage…but only because he was an evildoer, too, as it turned out! He was taxing all of the citizens way too high, and he was using all of the money for himself, and as far as I know he even bought his daughter a pony! A pony! Seriously, how ridiculous is that? And besides all of that, he made a bunch of other really stupid laws—I-I mean, unfair rules, that oppressed the citizenry far too much! He was a villain that needed to be taken down—but after holding him hostage for a while, and the police came in, and I said “Take him away, gentlemen!” And then they grabbed me. B-By accident, of course, right? This is only a temporary thing?

Dr. Innsmouth: We are almost done here, surely you've heard of them? Vulture Team and Conqueror Worm... which do you sympathize with more?

Bravery: Hm…I would have to say Conqueror Worm! I think. Those are the people who want to leave, right? After getting a good look at this place, it’s far inhumane to keep these people here like this—and so, for those people who are passionate about leaving, I shall fight for them with every ounce of my being!

Bravery: Er…w-well…the citizens are certainly…………different. Yes. Different. Um—besides that, not much is different…I suppose…

Dr. Innsmouth: I'm sure you're asking yourself why you're here? What is the point of this interview? I can assure you... you won't get any answers today, we are at the end of the interview. Anything else you wish to tell me before you depart from here?

Bravery: Hm…from what I can tell, this is my new city that I must watch over…and so, I shall do my duty to the fullest. However, the fact that you so easily knew my secret identity is unsettling. I’m watching you, Doctor Hal…you and your nefarious deeds…just you wait…!

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, Bravery.

Notes:

-He in every way, shape, and form believes himself to be an actual superhero, and actually has good intentions behind everything he does—his actions simply don’t turn out the way that he wants them to. Not to mention that he’d go to frightening lengths to uphold his justice.

-He’s got a variety of makeshift weaponry—from a boomerang and a wooden practice kendo sword he bought online, all the way to a hammer he took from his father’s workshop in the basement of their house. He’s also been trained in hand-to-hand martial arts, and is highly skilled in it—that was a skill he needed to learn to fend off the bullying he suffered when he was in elementary and middle school. That’s as far as his offensive weaponry goes.

-He’s noble and kind to a fault, and always does his best to uphold justice and happiness. He feels that it’s most important for him to be brave in the face of adversity, as his name suggests. He feels like he wouldn’t be honoring his name if he wasn’t brave.

Timeskip:

-Following recent events, Bravery has become more mature, realizing the gravity of the situation that he is in.

-Bravery has been training very hard recently, making himself stronger and faster, and better with his martial arts. He's also been training with new tools that have been presented to him. He discovered that his gauntlets could in fact hold ammunition that he can shoot through pressing down a trigger while punching. He was also granted another tool, known as the 3D Gear, by its inventor, Emilia. He trained with this gear long and hard, and has become quite good at using it.

-More recently, Bravery tends to avoid the topic of romance in conversation, especially while in public--mostly due to the apparent tension that there was between two friends of his pertaining to that.

-Bravery now goes by the hero name "Liberator." This was a name suggested to him by his friend and brother, Rourke Crosswell, when they were both in high school.

-Bravery, in his room in the new Vulture base, has now framed all of the old photos that Rourke had salvaged for him. They are a bit creased, but they're still precious to Bravery--precious memories. He keeps the note that Rourke wrote to him hung in the center of the photos.

-Over the course of the timeskip, Bravery and Gabriel have continued to grow closer. Gabriel seems to be looking for something a little more serious, but Bravery is still too derp when it comes to romance to realize that.

-Bravery and Gabriel have officially started dating--and Bravery is still as derp about it as ever.

-Bravery has started wearing his cape less and less as of recent. While he still treasures and cherishes it, he finds that it gets in the way of his 3D Gear, thus making it harder to use. He keeps his cape safely tucked away in his room, most of the time. However, even though he doesn't really wear his cape as much anymore, he still wears his mask any time he's out in public.

~Bravery's Theme - Declaration of War~

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:31 am; edited 13 times in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:30 pm

Approved
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:42 pm

Profile Layout - Page 2 60255978-edab-4b6b-bb86-4282bb9a85d3_zps34ebc8ce

Username: Not Manchee

Name: Gari Bellua

Code Name: Beastie

Gender Female

Sexuality: Straight

Blood Type: O+

Ethnicity: African American

Birth Date: 23/12

Unique characteristics: Greenish skin, fangs, drug dependency.

Notable Crimes: Murder of various drug lords, destruction of important monuments, bank robberies.

Psychological Analysis: Gari suffered from chronic Depression as a kid, up until her early teenage years. Ever since she found Trollblood, a highly addictive super steroid, she's stopped being constantly depressed, but when she stays without the substance for too long, it'll come back to her, with disastrous consequences. Now she is just very disturbed because of the drug abuse and what it has led her to do, but acts mostly normal, despite her strange appearance.

Interview:

Gari: I'm Gari Bellua, and I really don't have time for this right now. I'm supposed to meet a...friend.

Dr. Innsmouth: Very well then... so Gari... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood?

Gari: You serious? I mean come on, it's not like you don't know this shit already. If I tell you do I get to leave quicker? Fine... I was born in Hell's Kitchen, Manhattan. My dad was an important politician before...well, before everything got messed up. I guess my childhood was ideal, from an outsider's point of view; I had a loving family, never went hungry, had a good education...But it really sucked for me, cause I just always wanted to be something more. I don't know if it was all the movies and books drilled this idea into my mind, but I didn't want to be NORMAL... So I was always depressed when I realized just how ordinary I was. That is, until I discovered Trollblood...

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded Gari... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, What got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

Gari: Yeah, yeah, I get it, just move this along, will you? I have somewhere to be. I didn't WANT this life, but hey, if I couldn't be BORN special, I wanted to BECOME special. Trollblood did that for me. Unfortunately it also made me into a monster, but I sorta like this new look. Oh...there is that one bit where I killed a bunch of people in order to actually GET Trollblood... Oh well. In my defense, they were trying to charge WAY too much for that drug, so I just skipped the middleman and went straight for the source: the drug lords. It started with just robberies to try and pay for Trollblood, but I got tired of the little children screaming every time they saw me burst into a grocery store. I GET IT. I LOOK SCARY. So it just escalated from there...

Gari: At first I was alone all the time, I had run away cause the whole junkie kid thing gave my dad a bad reputation, which made him lose his job. The small robberies started that way, but eventually I found other people like me, others that were...more than ordinary. That's when the serious stuff started, with the killing the dealers and the lords and stuff.

Gari: You think I'd be here if I hadn't killed someone? The first guy I killed was my regular dealer, Tony. Poor guy, he was just doing what he was told, but he didn't wanna give me my fix, so I just sort of went crazy on him...It happens a lot when I don't have Trollblood for too long. I should PROBABLY mention that that's why I sort of destroyed a bunch of important buildings and things. I honestly don't feel so bad about it now, though...I got what I wanted right? At the time, though, I cried for a week after doing it...but then I realized that if I was gonna be special, I had to deal with things like that.

Gari: Ah...that. That's what my non-junkie friends called me, when I first started taking Trollblood. When it became a real addiction, they just...stopped talking to me, but at first they thought it was cute. The nickname stuck.

Gari: Taking down that first drug lord was probably the first big thing. I mean I had to get through all his security and everything, do you realize how much security these dudes have? Once I had dealt with him, I felt like I was on top of the world.

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Gari, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Gari: I...don't wanna talk about it. The past is in the past.

Gari: They wouldn't have caught me if I hadn't been weakened...I was trying to quit Trollblood, it had been about a month since I'd last taken it, so the effect was wearing off. They found me and a few other junkies in an alley, we had been chased around for a few years, ever since the robberies started, but they only REALLY started hunting us down when we destroyed part of their precious Statue of Liberty.

Gari: Conqueror Worm, no doubt. They know my...needs. And they're the ones that are gonna get me the hell OUT of here.

Gari: I hate this place. Everyone is crazy, yet EVEN the crazies look at me weird all the time. I mean, I got that on the outside too, but you'd think they'd be a BIT more understanding here. God. the food here sucks too, everything tastes like human meat. I'd know cause our Chef is...unique. Can't wait to get out of here...

Gari: Fuck you too, man. I'm out.

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, Gari.

Notes: Her unusual appearance is due to the Trollblood drug, which makes her very strong, but also sometimes animalistic and ruthless.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:56 pm

Profile Layout - Page 2 Pimp_zps54536ad1

Username: Pan-sensei

Name: Samuel Heather

Code Name: The Gangsta Pimp

Gender Male

Blood Type: O

Ethnicity: American

Birth Date: June 4th

Side: Vulture Team

Unique characteristics: His clothing, laser-cane gun, attitude

Notable Crimes: A hell lotta pimping and several murders, including one politician, also a very large criminal network.

Psychological Analysis: While the subject by all means shows no sign of mental illness, he is definitely delirious. Sam sees the world different from everyone else, and although he acts very very silly, he is a definite danger to those around him. He also has a huge habit of slapping people and calling them "Bitch" "Nugget" or "Knick" for whatever reason. He is prone to outbursts of violence.

Interview: (This should take the place of your bio. Your character is being interviewed by a Doctor Hal Innsmouth, your character is to answer him as well as he/she can, assume that the PMC owners of No Man's Land already know everything about your character, so there is no use resisting. Replace "Character" with your character's name.)

Pimp: Now now now! We moving waaaaay to quick here Doc! And we barely know each other... call me the Gangsta Pimp!

Dr. Innsmouth: Very well then... so Samuel... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood?

Pimp: *Slaps* BITCH! I told you to call me Gangsta Pimp! I ain't having none of that real name crap... man... fuck real names! And I ain't tell yah nothing... except I grew up in an upper middle class family and may childhood was pretty chill...

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded Sam... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, What got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

Pimp: Gee... I dunno Mr. Docta.... maybe you should ask your mother! Hahaha... naw naw seriously... I was some junky thug for awhile... I grew from that quick though...

Pimp: I worked for some mobster man... I think he's with the Family now... righto? We was good friends for awhile too... but thats all! This pimp ain't no homo!

Pimp: Well yah see... there was this guy beating on one of my girls... I happened to know about it... so I approached him and was like "HEY KNICK YOU AIN'T ALLOWED TO PUNCH THAT BITCH IN THE FACE! ONLY GANGSTA PIMP CAN DO THAT!" then I killed him...

Pimp: I got it by naming myself that... whatchu problem?

Pimp: When my criminals network ranged from coast to coast obviously! Man I had a whore in every, for every dumbass that wants one! We even had some in Canada and Mexico, MAN we was like McDonalds or someshit.... except... you know... bitches instead of chicken nuggets...

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Sam, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Pimp: *Slaps again* NUGGET! And yeah... mah crew and bitches...

Pimp: Whatever are you talkin about mister docta? Pimpy no remember gettin caught! *Laughter*

Pimp: Vulture Team! Naw naw listen to me for a sec! I know they a bunch of anti-social weirdos... but hear me out... Gangsta Pimp don't work for no man... and he likes it here... so COnqueror Worm can go suck Gangsta Pimp's dick!

Pimp: Man I'm glad you asked! I love this shit man! Everyone wants a woe! So I went ahead and brought them all here! Don't ask how... I just did... heheh!

Pimp: Don't yous call me Samuel again or I'll rip your balls off!

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, Samuel.

Notes: - Gangsta Pimp, despite his odd personality, is actually quite a threat. He's a master of kung fu, karate, and Muay Thai. But his weapon of choice is a pimp cane, with a jewl on top... which just so happen to be a laser gun.

Gangsta Pimp Theme- Gluttony Fang

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:57 pm

Approved Beastie! Rank moved up, Gang lords is a big deal! XP
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:26 am

Profile Layout - Page 2 7acde0c8-6fe3-491f-ab45-cda7fc22f505_zps1fa8f249
Username: Creatio Ex Materia

Name: Lucius Taiga

Code Name: The Tiger Shark, Song Shark, Serenade of the Water

Threat Level: B

Gender Male

Sexuality: Hetero

Blood Type: B+

Ethnicity:  Kenyan-Japanese

Birth Date: Jan 31

Side: Worm

Unique characteristics: Most of his teeth resemble shark teeth, it maybe a tribute to his boss. The man has a very strong equilibrium allowing him to recover fast after strikes and blows.  He has a strange sense of loyalty to Hannibal, it allows him to recover himself after a fight...Basically this man can take a good beating. He has some accurate muscle control.

His Boombox doubles as a pair of gauntlets that can stretch a pretty sizable length.

Notable Crimes: Helped in a Revolution by the age of sixteen with Hannibal, Infamous Gun and Drug Runner for a Rebellion, Theft of government technology. Helped in the murder of series of government officials as a teenager, Also bootlegs movies as a hobby....

Psychological Analysis: It seems Lucius has the sense of duty of a soldier, but worships a man with a megalomaniac. He's been used as a child soldier for the majority of his life, so he's believes that Hannibal is akin to God. He also displays a detachment of humanity and society, this allows him to adjust to Hannibal's cannibalistic habits and malicious messages at his enemies

Interview:

Taiga: Like a name is gonna help you, fine call me Taiga

Dr. Innsmouth: Very well then... so Taiga.. will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood?

Taiga: My mother was in Kenya, my Father left the country, taking me with him to a hell hole of a country at that point. My dad was the Ambassador to Kenya, trying establish a corrupt deal with a corrupt leader. I never liked him, always preaching about truth and honor! There I met a man preaching the good word. He hated his country's corruption it's hatred for it's own people.
Fuck Bureaucracy. Hannibal inspired me and took me under his wing. All I had to was murder my father....I enjoyed it, I took out a corrupt man to make a better country...A country that I would help lead the way. I could take you out too.

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded Taiga... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, What got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

Taiga: Hannibal and the Revolution, Hannibal once said I had been birth by corruption. I decided to be reborn by the blood, I became worth for Revolution..I made a difference. I brought greatness to the top, all shown to me as Hannibal led me to my true calling.

Taiga: I killed my father at 16 years old, if that's what your asking. Hannibal is my leader.

Taiga: Aye, I felt free, I felt like something good happened. That a weight had been lift off the world itself, allowing me and humanity as a whole to wander a bit more

Taiga: The men saw me with Hannibal a lot, they called my Tiger shark after my last name..I then went to become Hannibal's top brass. Now man you gonna stop asking questions, cause you can fuck yourself if you wanna ask more

Taiga: I already told you fool!

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Taiga, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Taiga: Fuck you!

Taiga: I walked in and asked to be

Taiga: Whatever Hannibal chose...That's my path

Taiga: Fuck you!

Taiga: Words says this is the same amount of questions and same types you make. I heard you are just a typical tape recorder...still Fuck you

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, Taiga.

Notes:
His boombox still plays music when in gauntlet form, but it usually pumps him up and serves no purpose otherwise
He can be considered one the fastest people  
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:33 pm

Approved
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:02 pm

Profile Layout - Page 2 Tumblr_lu7xpho4mv1qg53nto4_1280

Username: MochaLatte

Name: Diego Oeste

Code Name: Cactus Gunman

Threat Level: A

Gender Male

Sexuality: None

Blood Type: A

Ethnicity: Mexican

Birth Date: July 4 (Day and Month only)

Relationship Status: NA

Side: NA (Vulture Team or Conqueror Worm)

Unique characteristics: Cowboy, poncho, dat stache...

Notable Crimes: Raised a revolution, but failed, money loitering, robbing banks

Psychological Analysis: The man is sane...except for his one track mind.

Diego: My name is Diego doctor Hal.

Dr. Innsmouth: Very well then... so Diego... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood?

Diego: I was born in Mexico, on the 4th of July. And before you ask! NO! We do not celebrate North America's independence day! It's a normal day in Mexico!

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded (Character)... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, What got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

Diego: ¡Oye, oye! ¡Amigo! ¡Compañero!Escuchar... I mean no disrespect... ¿Entienda? So we were talking about childhood si? As a boy I lived on a farm in a village of Mexico... We had two caballos, and many gallinas... Uh... Chickens, and huertos, orchards, de muchas frutas, Apple y limón. We also had the product de mi padre, Limonada. It was the best limonada ever... My sister Rosa was with me most of the time, and my dear mamá... When we weren't working we were sleeping, eating, and shooting at bottles... The place does not matter for it is gone now... I was only a teenager when it happened... Where the farm couldn't be kept afloat anymore, and government had too... Please... No more memories...

Diego: It was when I left the farm in search for a job to take back the farm, and I was behind on payments. I had to get the money quick, so... I was with a band of bandits who robbed banks, but for some reason when they said that I wasn't going to be caught they leave me behind and the policía came and Aya... That was embarrassing...

Diego: IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! I DIDN'T MEAN TO HIT ANYTHING!

Diego: I found with cactus needles in my... I fell on a cactus, and I am a sharpshooter.

Diego: The starting of the revolución! It was then that my skills became well known... And... When I was caught I... Landed on cactus when running away with my sister...

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Diego, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Diego: The love of Mi corazón is no longer there! I am looking for a new Señorita to replace the fire. Until now my greatest concern is my sister, Rosa...

Diego: This is my punishment... My execution... And I told you Doctor it was when the great fight had failed! Turns out Mexico does have a better army then I thought...

Diego: NEITHER! They have Señoritas yes... But none have stolen my corazón!

Diego: Terrible. How's life on the outside? Is the revolución still alive? What about my sister Rosa?! Is she still alive!?

Diego:If you ever find Rosa I hope she shoots multiple holes in your FAT body, and lassos you... EITHER OR! ROSA I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOOOOOOOOOOOU!

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, Diego.

Notes: Diego is a gunman, but his aim sucks and he knows it. Anything that he hits is by accident, also... His luck is unbelievable and sad at the same time at how many times he gets shot and lives. He also carries a guitar with him. Not his weapon, but it's always there.

Diego Oeste

Codename: Cactus Gunman

Profile Layout - Page 2 Tumblr_lu7xpho4mv1qg53nto4_1280

TEXT

"OOOOOOOOOOOOO! I DIDN'T THINK I WOULD ACTUALLY HIT ANYTHING!"

Last edited by MochaLatte on Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:45 am; edited 3 times in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:56 pm

Approved
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Profile Layout - Page 2 Empty Catherine Repzalina

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:19 pm

Profile Layout - Page 2 65195714-8014-435e-b864-fffa47ff0377_zps49a77b57

Username: Not Manchee

Name: Catherine Repzalina

Code Name:
Hemoglobin
The Mosquito

Threat Level: E

Blood Type: B

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Birth Date: 7/8

Unique characteristics: Pink hair and red eyes, carries a syringe around everywhere and loves collecting the blood of men she falls in love with, has a pink lizard called Amor, who she also carries around with her.

Notable Crimes: Assisted Jade with his rape, murder of several young men after taking large samples of their blood.

Psychological Analysis: Catherine has shown signs of being unhealthily obsessed with blood, she is also very emotionally unstable and seeks the comfort of any man, seeming to fall deeply in love with every man she meets, which almost always leads to her taking their blood and sometimes murdering them.

Interview:Dr. Innsmouth: Hello there, call me Hal, so, will you please introduce yourself...?

Catherine: Oh hello Hal~! I'm Catherine Repzalina, but you know that already, don't you~?

Dr. Innsmouth: Very well then... so Catherine... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood?

Catherine: Just cause you're asking, sugar~ I was born in Gig Harbor, where my parents were doctors that were nice and rich. I always wanted to be like them, you see, but I didn't think I was smart enough to be a doctor, so I decided to be a nurse instead! Ever since I was a kid, I was always practicing my nurse skills with dolls, and my parents supported the productive use of my free time. I had a regular childhood, actually, the worst thing that happened to me was probably missing the carnival that one year...

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded Catherine... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, What got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

Catherine: Don't you worry, Hal, I wouldn't wanna fight a nice handsome man like you~! As for what got me into crime...I guess it started when I was training to be a nurse. I failed my nursing exam, which left me distraught, but the worst part was that my first love, one of the doctors in the hospital I was training at, cheated on me! With another nurse! It was terrible...But I wasn't backing out without taking a little something with me...so I knocked him out and took about 50% of his blood, which almost killed him, but come on, he had it coming. You get it, don't you Hal~? The doctors said that that's when I went insane...Well, after that no one would hire me...so I started working as a prostitute, and I guess it all escalated from there.

Catherine:  When I was a hooker, all the men I worked for were just so scrumptious~! I couldn't resist them, you see, so when they wanted to leave, I went ahead and took some of their blood, so I could keep it as a reminder...Too bad so many of them died from blood loss, I guess I'm not the best at blood collection...might be why I failed that one exam after all...
Eventually Jade, that amazing man, found me and took me in! He was so smart and handsome and fabulous, I fell in love with him right away, and he showed me how I could REALLY help him, so I joined him and Mocha.

Catherine: Oh I looooved killing the first customer that tried to get away~! He stopped struggling after I had taken about half of his blood, which was a bit disappointing, but when I couldn't feel his pulse anymore, it was like I had renewed my own energy! It was amazing!

Catherine: Well, hemoglobin is the red blood cell, what makes our blood red and carried oxygen and all that jazz, so when people noticed that I loved their blood so much, they just started calling me that. I never know whether I should be flattered or offended by that code name...

Catherine: When I reached my 100th sample of blood and mixed them all together, that was great! I even injected some of it into myself, but no one can know that! You'll keep my secret, won't you, Hal~?

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Catherine, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Catherine: Well of course! There's Jade, then there's most of the guys in Conqueror Worm...they're all so lovable!

Catherine: After they caught Jade, it wasn't long before they caught me. I had been close by when the police arrived, but I managed to get away. The problem came when they managed to find Jade's apartment, where I decided to hide, and that's where they caught me. They were all so cute too~

Catherine: Oh Conqueror Worm, definitely! That's where all the smarticle particles are~! And that's also where Jade and Mocha went, I couldn't leave my love behind!

Catherine: The Worm palace is pretty nice, but the men here are so difficult to convince! All I want is some of their blood, but they all threaten to kill me, especially those rude Vulture Team ones.

Catherine: Oh yes! Can I have some of your blood, Hal~? I'd love to see you again sometime, maybe even WITH all these handsome men too~

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, Catherine.

Notes:
Timeskip
Cathy spent a week in a coma after her near-death experience, but woke up with no permanent damage other than the occasional migraines.

When Kraven returned after being missing for a while, Catherine officially joined his Deathworshippers, though she still helps the medics out once in a while, especially when they need blood samples.

Last edited by Not Manchee on Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:11 pm; edited 8 times in total
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Profile Layout - Page 2 Empty Rourke Crosswell

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:35 am

Inmate Appearance

Profile Layout - Page 2 Rourkeprofile_zpsa9cd74e6

Username: Akikazemoon

Name: Rourke Crosswell

Code Name: Sergeant

Gender Male

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Blood Type: O-

Ethnicity: Caucasian, from the west coast of the U.S.A.

Birth Date: 1/14

Side: Previously Conqueror Worm, currently Haven

Unique characteristics: Usually wearing his army uniform, seems to have two separate personalities, is always very kind—usually.

Notable Crimes: Murder, and lots of it. His tendency to kill was mostly ignored while at war, on the battlefield, but his biggest recorded crime is when, at a barbecue party at his own home, he committed murder—by the time the police got there, there was blood and body parts everywhere, and the only ones left alive were Rourke, who was also splattered with said blood, and his sister, who was lying unconscious on a table, completely unharmed.

Psychological Analysis: Rourke seems to suffer from both PTSD and multiple personality issues. Both of these seem to be interconnected, where it is his PTSD that serves as a trigger for his second personality. It seems that, although normally he is exceedingly kind and gentle, if he hears anything that reminds him of the war, such as gunshots or explosions, then he is shaken up so badly that he switches over into a far more violent and murderous personality—although one could say that this personality developed out of his own wish for self preservation.

Rourke: Ah, hello there. You can call me Rourke. It’s nice to meet you, Hal.

Dr. Innsmouth: Very well then... so Rourke... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood?

Rourke: Hm…well, I grew up in a town on the west coast of the United States. At first, it was just me and my mother and father, but then my little sister was born, so there were four of us. And…well, I loved my family dearly. And I still do.

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded Rourke... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, What got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

Rourke: Oh, I wouldn’t dream of trying to hurt you—what reason would I have? And…criminal underworld…I…I’m not sure if you can say that I’m really a part of it. I don’t even remember committing any crimes, and yet, sometimes I would wake up from blacking out, and there would just be blood everywhere…it was pretty…frightening, honestly.

Rourke: I wouldn’t say that I ever had a very “criminal” career, Hal…I worked for the armed forces. I had first signed up to enlist when I was 18 years old—as soon as I had graduated from high school. In a few years, I had gotten up to the rank of Sergeant. And…well, after that, there were a few incidents…and now I’m here.

Rourke: I guess that that must’ve been on the field of battle…b-but I’d rather not talk about it…

Rourke: Well…I couldn’t think of much else. I’m not much of a criminal—a-at least I’d like to think that I wasn’t. So I just used the title that people usually called me…

Rourke: In my career…? Well, I made several small successes. Being in the armed forces is no cake-walk, trust me. I had to work through it a little bit at a time.

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Rourke, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Rourke: My sister…she’s all that I have left now, now that our parents are gone…I really miss her…

Rourke: I-It was that barbecue…it was the first day of summer…my family, and some family friends were all over at our house for a party…and I don’t know what happened, I blacked out at one point, b-but when I woke up, there was…blood…everywhere…the people…they were in pieces…I-I—I can’t talk about this. I’m sorry. *sighs* A-Are we almost done?

Rourke: Conqueror Worm…I don’t want to stay in here any longer than I have to, I have to get back to my sister…she’s all alone...

Rourke: A bit…harder than usual. To be honest, I really wish that I wasn’t here. I wish that I was back home, with my sister, but really, there’s nothing I can do about that. I just need to take life one day at a time, and try to look on the positive side.

Rourke: Nothing much…have a nice day, Dr. Hal.

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, Rourke.

Notes:

-Has a case of PTSD that sets off his alternate personality.

-On most occasions, he will carry both a knife and a gun with him at all times, for self defense purposes.

-He’s actually a really good cook.

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:07 pm; edited 6 times in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:37 am

Both Approved
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:22 pm

Inmate Appearance: Profile Layout - Page 2 Pirate-2

Profile Layout - Page 2 Fdf6b03e88a55dee2b83a6f39a0061c11235330242_full

Username: Hidden

Name: Atticus Benedict

Code Name: Silver eyed Driver

Gender Male

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Blood Type: B+

Ethnicity: Half British/Half Irish

Birth Date: 5/31

Relationship Status: Divorced

Side: Inquisitor

Unique characteristics: Silver Eyes, Amazing Driving Skills, Wears Cosplay, Vegas Chip Necklace

Notable Crimes: Vehicle Manslaughter, Reckless Driving, Indecent Exposure, Gambling, Drug Dealing

Psychological Analysis: The man is clearly not right in the head, whether it is his personality or his inability to detect damage or danger is something very wrong. He's carefree...all the time. He doesn't have any concept of fear or pain, and laughs. He yearns for the adrenaline rush of driving.

Interview:

Atticus: Hi Hal! That's a nice name, did you know that? Heh? Well, I'm Atticus Benedict! This is really cool, it's nice to meet you!

Dr. Innsmouth: O_O....Very well then... so Atticus... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood?

Atticus: Oh it was great! REally supportive my parents were! My brother was always so serious though, always like, "What are you doing with your life?" and I say, "Fuck you, I'm going on the rollar coasters WOOO!" hehe, yeah...I am a thrill seeker ya now, so, it was always awesome when we went to the local market or carnival. The rides, the vendors, oh it was awesome! But then I started to drive, and that's when everything changed! I knew that was something I wanted to do for a living! There was a way to do that right? HELL YEAH! Stunt driving! And that was awesome! Great money, great woman, I love sex by the way, and life was good. But then I started to have accidents...and that was...the feeling...the adrenaline...I couldn't stop!

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded Atticus... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, What got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

Atticus: Well, I stayed a stunt driver, but then became a crime runner too. This was mostly for drugs, and the adrenaline was just...I couldn't get enough of it. I wanted more and more, so I did more and more jobs, and it was exhilarating! I needed more, I yearend for more. You don't understand Hal...it was a part of me....HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!

Dr. Innsmouth: O_O....H-how was your early criminal career? Who did you work for? What were you?

Atticus: Anyone I could get...and I did. I was only a driver, and I would do nothing else. I didn't care about the oney, the drugs, I liked the sex, but ladies soon wasn't enough. They were too slow, or I was too fast, and my wife didn't like it. She divorced me...and well...I sort of ran her over...oops, hehee...

Atticus: It was an accident. I was driving home with flowers for my wife, and I hit someone...and THEY EXPLODED! Oh man, it was so cool! Blood was everywhere, like straight out of a horror movie! I had to go to a junk yard and wash it before heading home...and then it was on the news, and my wife was like, "Who could do such a thing?" and I was like, "...I did...oh well..." I guess that's a little morbid...Hehe.  

Atticus: I guess it's the eyes and my profession...I sort of like it. Hehe!

Atticus: Well, the first time I ran drugs...I...well..hehe...the chase lasted an hour, the whole time I was panting...shaking...but it was awesome! The people I was delivering too were impressed and I was impressed and I was like, "Let's do that again!"  

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Atticus, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Atticus: Well at first I had my greedy, low life, gold digger, ugly, limp pussied wife...BUT she left me...AND I DON'T CARE! WOO!

Atticus: I wanted to see what would happen if I drove into shallow water...well...needless to say it didn't work...OH WELL! Shit happens right!  

Atticus: Those guys? Fuck that! I'd rather just drive around the city! They'll hold me back!  

Atticus: I have to resort to taking down buildings for gas...but I like it. I'm working on alternative fuels, and once I do, I'll be a driving machine!  

Atticus: So...I can still drive right? While I'm here? Cause that's all I care about. Really...yeah...

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, Atticus.

Notes: He drives this It has a mounted cannon, and a radar that detects heat from bodies.

Atticus used to be on TV. He had a show called Stunt Devil, where he pulled off all sorts of stunts. But, it got cancelled, being too 'violent' for kids to watch.

He has several different cosplays he wears. A pirate, a ninja, a prince, and one I don't know yet, BUT IT WILL BE FUNNY!

He's Bravery's uncle. His removed uncle because everyone thought he was cra cra.

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:20 am; edited 3 times in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Profile Layout - Page 2 Empty Emilia Melchiott

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:34 am

Profile Layout - Page 2 2c23452e5f4cda418a570c8189013cc6

Profile Layout - Page 2 Paladin
Inmate Appearance

Name: Emilia Melchiott

Code Name: Valkyur

Threat Level: S

Gender Female

Sexuality: Homosexual

Blood Type: AB

Ethnicity: Germanic American

Birth Date: December 24

Side: Not at the moment

Unique characteristics: Has a suit of armor, a lace that fires rockets, a shield, a bow tie

Notable Crimes: Attempted assaults on Paladin, and multiple governments all in the claiming of how their Justice was corrupted. Refused pay bills, threatening safety of the public by taking down a building, Fanataism.

Psychological Analysis: The woman is obsessed with Justice and Order, and can't seem to live without it. You change one thing in her cell and she puts it back in it's place, so Major OCD. Also is very tempermental if continued changes are made. Extreme distaste for men brought upon traumatic events often refers them as "Swine/Pig", "Dog/", and/or "Over Sexual Ingrates".

(Character): Emilia Melchiott... Pig...

Dr. Innsmouth: Very well then... so Emilia... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood?

(Character): I was born in Europe, but I didn't live their long enough to learn the language Pig... You should know this stuff yourself, and this interview is pointless. You can see that my childhood was fine, my father was a police officer to the horrible organization Paladin, those corrupted hounds, and my mother worked at home... I want to get out of here. Right... NOW!

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded Emilia... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, What got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

(Character): Good then they can hear how I am not a criminal! Nothing started anything, I am just... Very passionate about justice, and I'm sorry to say, but this place reeks of injustice. The things you do here aren't natural.

(Character): Your not even listening are you? I shall say nothing, but my career in which I began justice... It started when I was as young as a child... I defended my friends, my family, and then over time it grew into bigger things. Protests, strikes... But it wasn't enough to get the message across it seems that your system needs to change. I worked as a body guard before all this... I worked for an inventor and he was the one she gave me my armor and lance... She believed in me you know? And she was even brought here with me, took her plans and... As you know made me new armor. Not as strong as the last one, but good enough...

(Character): ... Yes... And it felt powerful.

(Character): My Armor and lance. It reminds people of the warriors of old.

(Character): Why yes it was how I earned my nickname! The first major success was taking down that building of the Old Heroes... to make a point. I think it was taken seriously.

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me (Character), is there anyone special to you in this world?

(Character): You think I'm going to tell you honestly? So that you can use it against me? I think not.

(Character): Well... Eventually people start catching on, and want to join your cause... Then you get a pig... Like you, and they tell the "Proper Authorities" what I'm planning on doing before I could do it. A chase happened, and then Boom... I wind up here...

(Character): To be frank... Although I like Worms quest to unite NML, I feel like that I like Vulture more... They have admirable team work... Plus in Worm there's a sick swine there who rapes for fun...

(Character): Fine...

(Character): Well how nice... You probably wasted my time. There is nothing PIG, just let them take me back...

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, Emilia.

Notes:
Though she has a suit or armor and rocket lance and a shield Emilia is slow moving since it is heavy, and usually can't move in a stealth like fashion due to her armor. Another factor is that it is hard to aim direct hits with the lance and has limited firing ammo. But she can take hits like no other. This armor was made to take things like huge explosions.

Time Skip Notes:

Emilia has become the WD (Weapons Development) part of Vulture. She has made more weapons including a new suit for herself made to be more fast. With the paladin tech she has developed her armor like before. Not only can the thing withstand explosions she can now fore a blue laser from her rocket lance, and arm. Her shield can now be thrown, and come back to her. Though she has to make a touch choice for the one built for speed is for more bullets, but can't handle explosive damage.

Emilia has grown a little bit founder of men, but not much. She still sees them as lesser beings. When she took care of Buddi she learned to tolerate men more since she learned that they were just less fortunate then her.

Though with the peace and how nice it feels Emilia has been busy, gathering followers to her cause of Justice, and making weapons that Jo has so graciously helped her with. Her biggest project so far has been a tank. She still hasn't finished it yet.

Emilia still hates Elliot, but can work with him.

Last edited by MochaLatte on Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:57 pm

Profile Layout - Page 2 7b01c8a1-063f-4fb4-9fb8-856f318e0e5a_zps24cd95b7
Username: Creatio Ex Materia

Name: Ying Long formerly Ageha Homura

Code Name: The Neighbor, The Innocent Evil, The Mindful Killer, The Angel Harp

Threat Level: A

Gender Male, Formerly Female

Sexuality: pansexual

Blood Type: o+

Ethnicity: Japanese/Chinese

Birth Date: July 1st

Side: None

Unique characteristics: While he did have a sex change, now fully male, his vocal chords are a special case. His Vocal Chords seem to have a both female and male formations, but also use of a wide array of vocal classes, allowing him to not only mimic voices but in theory but to have some effect on the human mind, such as limited mind manipulation control and dampening of balance by distorting fluid and other balance spacial sensing abilities.

He uses wires as a weapon, masterfully creating dazzling spectacles of beauty, but also creating traps and often violent attacks such as choking, binding, or even slicing.

Ying due to his light frame is very acrobatic, once studying acrobatics during his time as a Ageha Homura. this lead to his wider range of balance, stamina endurance, and tight muscle structure

Notable Crimes: Corporate Warfare, Money Laundering, Murder, Attemptive Murder on a Chinese Official, Treason, Hostile Takeover of Notable Businesses. He's more a White Collar Criminal

Psychological Analysis: Not even deemed "Insane" by the court after full psychological analysis he appears to be a normal person, fit to be with society exempting his crimes. Tends to doubt himself, constantly answering questions with answers to not only the questioner but to himself. Fully understood the fatality of his crimes, and such. In touch with reality so far.
It seems as if they may have framed him, but yet he fully admits to the crimes, describing them in vivid detail, feint guilt present as well.

In short a "Normal" Man who just happens to be a criminal who loves questions and questioning the inquiries

Ying: Good evening Hal. My name, my birth name or my chose name?  Are you looking for Ageha or Ying?  I doubt it matters, but it seems I have no choice in the matter to tell you...Do I or Don't I?

Dr. Innsmouth: Very well then... so Ying... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood?

Ying: I lived a very normal life, a normal childhood, if one may say it be normal, shall I? Are you looking for a reason of my crimes, my criminal instinct that I had instilled as a child for a terrible childhood?  I was an average girl, run of the mill--My mother and father thought so too, they were average as well, was I boring them with my normalcy?  Ah yes, I was born in HongKong or should I say China?

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded Ying... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, What got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

Ying: You're nothing more than a voice are you not? My voice is only a documentation for you...How inhumane. My life as a criminal began as a White Collar thief, stealing documents and items of worth for my company's CEO, who I was in love with, such a pitiful endeavor, don't you agree?  My murders?  Well I take no honor by them, I took a life, a lifeform destined for greatness....Or was it....Maybe I say this because I have no idea of their ability their potential? Human lives are minuscule, in the eyes of time, literally a ghost of a second..it makes for a great motivator: to be worthless, with no future or worth what is one willing to do to earn it? Murder?  Fraud?  Defacing a Country?  Driving a finger into the head of a Chinese Official's son?  Does my life account to any worth?  Does yours?  

Ying: My lover at the time, then myself or was it my inhibitions of lust and love after we drifted away?  I bet your records could tell me, can it?  I was a woman, then I was a man, now I'm a criminal.

Ying: Yes, on record, thirty four high rank business men and women, one failed, or was it thirty five and a failure? ...I guess I killed the Ying Long and Ageha Homura that everyone wished to be a murderous demon and fragile human didn't I not?

Ying: Rumors, Headlines, the Nation....I earned it because I was deemed "extremely normal",  "A bland man to a outrageous headline", My use of wires and my voice may have done the final nail in the coffin though..

Ying: When he told me that he loved me, but it was trumped by noticing how normal I really am

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Ying, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Ying: Not anymore, It seems that I have no one left, but whose to say that? ...There's one wire I don't use and it's red with fate.

Ying: I was admist the roar of the crowd. A woman shrieked in terror, a man in horror, a father in anguish. The boy fell, his arms fluttering about like a swallow, I saw his mother, I cried, a ritual. My hands were bounded, whilst praying. There I knew a time had dawned

Ying: Neither, I feel no concern toward their motivation or goals

Ying: Are you awaiting a good answer?

Ying: I ask a lot of questions, but I'm afraid I know too well why you are doing this, this is a business not a correctional facility

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, Ying.

Notes:
He still kills, it seems more than ever, but without a clear reason why it's unknown who or when. It will begin and will end, then start again like a cycle.
He is more inclined to women sexually
His wires are very sturdy and stiff, it is unknown on how he can use them like cloth threads, but it may be heated in someway. The wires cut through skin like butter, but Ying can use them without a scratch.

Timeskip

He has become a mercenary for high paying benefactors, it seems that he desired to go back to business for a bit
He has become the head host of the Heaven Again, begin a main lead for being a lounge singer in the vip section
Ying has updated his string acrobatics to a more precise form, he has also gained a bit of tech to help him use it better
He carries many throwing daggers on him that are attached to his chest via holster
Similar to Bravery's 3-d gear but more formfitting, he can hide it under clothing and can fire off every major limb, so it can easily hide in clothing.
He can choose certain wire ends to fire as well
-hooked shots that act like anchors,
-drill shots that can pierce most metal armors or at least damage them with a high speed drill that digs through armor with deadly accuracy
-The Guillotine, a nifty little stunt were he attaches two small axe like blades to his main wires as he spin about ripping and tearing everything about
-A taser shot, a wire that produces an electric current enough to incapacitate a large man.

Theme

Last edited by Creatio Ex Materia on Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:36 pm

Emilia and Atticus Approved!

Still looking over Ying.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:27 pm

Ying Approved

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : He's Poop)
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:13 pm

-No Input-

Last edited by robert200110 on Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:51 pm

Not Approved. The character is a robot and or program, and programs don't get put in NML. They get deleted. Sorry, but you're gonna have to try with a new character.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:59 am

Profile Layout - Page 2 Tumblr_lqnl5vTvR11qg53nto1_500
   Inmate Appearance (IMG)

Name: Dorthy

Nickname: Little Lamb or Lost Doll, Doll of Conquer Worm

Gender Female

Blood Type: O

Ethnicity: White

Birth Date: February 14

Parents: Unknown, but suspected to be within Worm

Unique characteristics: Has red orange hair, freckles, and is always wearing green. Always has a doll with a blue face near her the wears the same outfit. Is very shy, and has a connection to Worm.

When was he/she found?: Wandering the streets of No Man's Land, looking for her Doll named Katie

Psychological Analysis: Dorthy seems to suffer a PD where if she is separated from her doll for a long period of time she will enact the dolls personality and go back and forth in a conversation with herself. Very academically able, but socially not so much. Seems like the parents have taught her a few things. Is very connected to the doll where it is unhealthy. Again once separated from her person it's all she ever talks about.

Dr. Innsmouth: Hello there, call me Hal, so, will you please tell me your name...?

(Character): ... Dorthy... Where's my dolly?

Dr. Innsmouth: Later Dorthy... Maybe if you you tell me who were your parents, and how you grew up you can get Katie back.

(Character): ... Hmmm... I want my Dolly... I want my dolly...

Dr. Innsmouth: You will get your dolly back, but I want to know who your parents are first... Are there other's like you?

(Character): Ahhhhhhh! YOUR MEAN! *pouts for a while before answering after the tape buzzes* ... I don't know... No... Me and Katie haven't seen anyone like me... I just play with my Dolly... And Joel...

Dr. Innsmouth: Who is Joel Dorthy? Can you describe him? And who takes care of you?

(Character): A very big man that wears white... He gives me food... A man with glasses takes care of me, along with Nurse...

Dr. Innsmouth: Has the man... Done anything to you? Touch you anywhere that you didn't like Dorthy? What about the nurse? Is she nice, does she do the same?

(Character): No... Nurse is very nice to me... Can I have my Dolly back Mister? You promised...

Dr. Innsmouth: Just a couple more questions Dorthy we are almost done. Your nickname... I hear your called Little Lamb, who calls you that and why?

(Character): The people who take care of me... I don't know...

Dr. Innsmouth: What do the people who take care of you do Dorthy? Do you know?

(Character): The nurse takes care of people, and checks when I'm sick along with the man in glasses... Joel gives me food and sometimes plays with me with his knife... Hello Nurse takes care of me a lot when she isn't busy... The doctor also teaches me things... Like counting and spelling... And history...

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Dorthy, is there anyone special to you in this world?

(Character): My dolly Katie

(Character): I live the Worm Palace!... It's lonely there... Katie is my company...

(Character): Good?

(Character): I want my Dolly... Can I go home now?

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, Dorthy. *Gives back her doll*

Notes: Dorthy is very keen on not telling who her parents are, as if they told her that if she got caught to not tell anyone who they were. Dorthy is much as a fighter, but do not underestimate either. She is very fast, and tends to aim for the eyes and in between the males legs if very upset. Once in her Katies' mind state though she becomes very unstable. She is called the Lost Doll due to being lost and being the little doll of Conquer Worm. Little Lamb seems to be addressed only with few of the actual members. Is often seen with Mocha.

Time Skip Notes:

Dorthy has been learning how to defend herself from danger so that she won't be so prone to attacks. Her father has been teaching her martial arts, Mocha has been teaching her medical skills, and Kraven has been teaching her how to use a gun.

Dorthy DID get her brownie sundae when the battle was over, but she got a scolding from Mocha and Jade. She still thought that treat was worth it and cried when she heard that Kraven was dead, claiming him to be angel before he came back again.

Dorthy is usually seen with Joel, Mocha, and the cat they saved. Joel is currently showing her the secret of cuisine along with Muffins and Katie.

Last edited by MochaLatte on Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Profile Layout - Page 2 Empty Gabriel Winters

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:19 am

Inmate Appearance

Profile Layout - Page 2 Mizuki2_zpsb79e5858

Profile Layout - Page 2 185f5e81-3b01-4ec3-9d9e-1530f67d8b4d_zps1cc5c49d

Username: Skylark-13

Name: Gabriel Winters

Code Name: Incendium

Sexuality: Bisexual

Blood Type: HH (Bombay blood)*

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Birth Date: July 19th

Side: Vulture Team

Unique characteristics: Teardrop tattoo on cheek, tattoo on throat, double piercing in the lobe of his left ear

Notable Crimes: Stole from pretty much anybody he ran into, vandalized private property, accused of raping an ex-girlfriend, started a fire in a full theater and was promptly accused of murder after at least a dozen people burned to death including his ex, and indecent exposure.

Psychological Analysis: Gabriel is, and always has been, a kleptomaniac. He has an irresistible urge to pick up random items and keep them, especially weapons that might prove useful. But this has recently been accompanied by a severe case of bipolar disorder, triggered when he becomes afraid. If he is triggered, he’ll become violently sadistic, and will only calm down if completely convinced that the threat is gone or becomes too exhausted to continue.

Gabriel: Mhmm… Hello then, Hal. *Grins* You may call me Gabriel. I’m sure you already know that, anyways.

Dr. Innsmouth: Very well then... so Gabriel... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood?

Gabriel: Well… I was born in this town in Wyoming, a smaller place that lived off the larger city nearby. My parents were pretty non-descript, both working to provide for the family. Mom was a teacher, dad worked in construction. I guess my childhood was pretty normal too, though it was clear pretty early on that I had a thing for… collecting things. *Smirks* … My parents and I weren’t close though, they didn’t understand why I kept getting in trouble. Thought I was doing it for attention.

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded Gabriel... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, What got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

Gabriel: Hey now, I wasn’t gonna do anything! I’m not… normally violent… Oh. You mean, why am I here? Well… I swear, it didn’t start with me! But… I sure as hell finished it… Lying b- *Visibly bites his tongue* … Sorry. I broke up with my ex, she… went to the police and claimed rape. I tore up her house and car then set the theater she was in on fire. She didn’t make it out alive; neither did about a dozen others. *Neutral expression*

Gabriel: I didn’t do anything until she did…! But… I guess I was a bit of a criminal even before that… I’d almost been caught stealing quite a few times before. I didn’t work for anyone though. *Laughs softly* I was just a bratty little thief, then…

Gabriel: More like… woman. Or technically both, but she’s the only one I cared about. My first kill… it was my ex. The others were just collateral damage, a price worth paying for the crimes she had done! … It was exhilarating, all of my revenge being poured into the flames. The screams as the flames caught on clothing and skin, I still remember them as if they were hers…

Gabriel: Ah- You mean Incendium? It’s quite simple really; it’s a Latin word, one of many meaning fire and arson. I felt it was quite fitting, after the way I decided to exact my revenge.

Gabriel: I wouldn’t say I had any… career really. I guess, around here, it’d be considered a success though, huh? In which case, yes. That is how I earned my codename… Burning that theater.

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Gabriel, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Gabriel: Hah… There used to be. Used to be one person I would die for, and then she betrayed me… And so I burned her, lit a blaze so big that I knew she wouldn’t escape.

Gabriel: … Haven’t I said this before? I. Killed. My. Ex. The theft and indecent exposure were just… side things. *Slightly annoyed*

Gabriel: Hmm… I suppose Vulture Team. I don’t really wish to harm anyone unless they harm me first. I might want out of here but… Not that badly.

Gabriel: Fairly… okay? I’ve yet to talk to really anyone. I have no wish to have a repeat of the occurrence with… her. No, I haven’t really done much.

Gabriel: You don’t listen well, you know that? I mean… I had to explain the same thing… like four times… Oh well. Don’t go betraying me and I’ll have no need to harm you… Doctor. *Smirks and exits*

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, Gabriel.

Notes:
-His family is still alive but he doesn’t care for them; as far as he’s concerned, they showed him nothing but contempt, so that’s all they deserve from him.
-He’s a quite able-bodied street fighter, having gotten into numerous scuffles over stolen property.
-An avid lover of paintball, he knows the basics of shooting a gun and can aim well, but he hasn’t ever shot a real one before.
-Always carries matches somewhere on his body and sometimes a firecracker or two.
-*Bombay blood- this is an extremely rare blood type where the person’s blood lacks the H antigen found in the normal ABO blood types. A person with Bombay blood cannot receive blood from anyone other than another person with Bombay blood, therefore making transfusions extremely difficult. They can, however, donate blood to all other blood types.

Timeskip:
-Shortly after recent events, Gabriel returned to the site where Vivian Orderly and Rourke Crosswell died and retrieved Rourke's dog tags from the ground above the hole they fell into. He is holding onto these and looking for a good time to give them to Bravery.
-He has been training and sparring with Bravery and by himself in an effort to get stronger, and his efforts have paid off; he's in much better condition then when he started, both faster and stronger.
-Over the course of the timeskip, Bravery and Gabriel have continued to grow closer. Gabriel seems to be looking for something a little more serious, but Bravery is still too derp when it comes to romance to realize that.
-Due to a promise Bravery made shortly after they met, Gabriel and Bravery are now rooming together in the new Vulture base. Gabriel has his own bed so don't be getting any ideas, thank you. Bravery is too derp for that.

Last edited by Skylark-13 on Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:01 am; edited 5 times in total
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next