Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Profile Layout

+12
Emu Queen
Creatio Ex Materia
Colorful Columbina
Dane Nerro
Akikazemoon
Not Manchee
robert200110
Inspector Lestrade
MochaLatte
[KB]Dr.KyoShumiTa
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
16 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Profile Layout Empty Profile Layout

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:55 pm

Inmate Appearance (IMG)

Username:

Name:

Code Name: (All inmates in No Man's Land go by their code names)

Threat Level: (How dangerous could they be if they are let out into the world. This is not a power level, but rather how much of a threat they present to society. E, D, C, B, A, S, SS, SSS)

Sexuality:

Blood Type:

Ethnicity:

Birth Date: (Day and Month only)

Relationship Status:

Side: (Vulture Team, Conqueror Worm, or Inquisitor)

Unique characteristics:

Notable Crimes: (Why are they you here? Not every crime, just list any major crimes they've done.)

Psychological Analysis: (Every inmate must go through a criminal profiler before being admitted)

Interview: (This should take the place of your bio. Your character is being interviewed by a Doctor Hal Innsmouth, your character is to answer him as well as he/she can, assume that the PMC owners of No Man's Land already know everything about your character, so there is no use resisting. Replace "Character" with your character's name.)

Dr. Innsmouth: Hello there, call me Hal, so, will you please introduce yourself...?

(Character):

Dr. Innsmouth: Very well then... so (Character)... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood?

(Character):

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded (Character)... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, What got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

(Character):

Dr. Innsmouth: How was your early criminal career? Who did you work for? What were you?

(Character):

Dr. Innsmouth: You've kill a man before haven't you...? What was your first kill? How did it feel to you?

(Character):

Dr. Innsmouth: Your code name is... most interesting... how did you get it?

(Character):

Dr. Innsmouth: What was your first major success in your career? Was it how you earned your code name? Or was it something else?

(Character):

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me (Character), is there anyone special to you in this world?

(Character):

Dr. Innsmouth: Why are you here? How did you finally get caught?

(Character):

Dr. Innsmouth: We are almost done here, surely you've heard of them? Vulture Team and Conqueror Worm... which do you sympathize with more?

(Character):

Dr. Innsmouth: How is your life in No Man's Land?

(Character):

Dr. Innsmouth: I'm sure you're asking yourself why you're here? What is the point of this interview? I can assure you... you won't get any answers today, we are at the end of the interview. Anything else you wish to tell me before you depart from here?

(Character):

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, (Character).

Notes:

Code:

[center]
Inmate Appearance (IMG)

[b]Username:[/b]

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Code Name:[/b] (All inmates in No Man's Land go by their code names)

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Threat Level:[/b] (How dangerous could they be if they are let out into the world. This is not a power level, but rather how much of a threat they present to society. E, D, C, B, A, S, SS, SSS)

[b]Gender[/b]

[b]Sexuality:[/b]

[b]Blood Type:[/b]

[b]Ethnicity:[/b]

[b]Birth Date:[/b] (Day and Month only)

[b]Relationship Status:[/b]

[b]Side:[/b] (Vulture Team, Conqueror Worm, or Inquisitor)

[b]Unique characteristics:[/b]

[b]Notable Crimes:[/b] (Why are they you here? Not every crime, just list any major crimes they've done.)

[b]Psychological Analysis:[/b] (Every inmate must go through a criminal profiler before being admitted)

[b]Interview:[/b] (This should take the place of your bio. Your character is being interviewed by a Doctor Hal Innsmouth, your character is to answer him as well as he/she can, assume that the PMC owners of No Man's Land already know everything about your character, so there is no use resisting. Replace "Character" with your character's name.)

[size=9]Dr. Innsmouth: Hello there, call me Hal, so, will you please introduce yourself...?

(Character):

Dr. Innsmouth: Very well then... so (Character)... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood?

(Character):

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded (Character)... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, What got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

(Character):

Dr. Innsmouth: How was your early criminal career? Who did you work for? What were you?

(Character):

Dr. Innsmouth: You've kill a man before haven't you...? What was your first kill? How did it feel to you?

(Character):

(Character):

Dr. Innsmouth: What was your first major success in your career? Was it how you earned your code name? Or was it something else?

(Character):

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me (Character), is there anyone special to you in this world?

(Character):

(Character):

Dr. Innsmouth: We are almost done here, surely you've heard of them? Vulture Team and Conqueror Worm... which do you sympathize with more?

(Character):

(Character):

Dr. Innsmouth: I'm sure you're asking yourself why you're here? What is the point of this interview? I can assure you... you won't get any answers today, we are at the end of the interview. Anything else you wish to tell me before you depart from here?

(Character):

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, (Character). [/size]

[b]Notes:[/b] [/center]

Black Dragon & The Family Profile Layout
(Please note that Black Dragon has not been introduced yet)

Inmate Appearance (IMG)

Username:

Name:

Threat Level: (All Family and BD members must have a minimum of a B rank.)

Sexuality:

Blood Type:

Ethnicity:

Relationship Status:

Side: (The Family or Black Dragon)

Unique characteristics:

Notable Crimes: (Why are they you here? Not every crime, just list any major crimes they've done.)

Alignment: (Is this character an official member of this organization, or an associate?)

Psychological Analysis Re-evaluation: (Every inmate must go through a criminal profiler before being admitted)

Interview: (This should take the place of your bio. Your character is being interviewed by a Doctor Hal Innsmouth, your character is to answer him as well as he/she can, assume that the PMC owners of No Man's Land already know everything about your character, so there is no use resisting. Replace "Character" with your character's name. Note: It has been a long time since your character's last interview, possibly several years, but they've done this before. Innsmouth is a relatively new Paladin member, so this should still be the first time they've met the man.)

Dr. Innsmouth: Why hello there, call me Dr Innsmouth. It has been some time since your last interview... and I believe that was under a different doctor, please, introduce yourself.

(Character):

Dr. Innsmouth: Is that what you prefer to be called? (Character)... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, and how was your childhood?

(Character):

Dr. Innsmouth: So (Character), how did you get into the criminal underworld? Surely even someone like you had to start out small. How long ago was it? How old were you when you were introduced to the criminal world?

(Character):

Dr. Innsmouth: Currently you work for (your faction), when you were just a rookie criminal, did you even know this organization existed?

(Character):

Dr. Innsmouth: What is your relationship with the leader of your organization?

(Character):

Dr. Innsmouth: Your code name is... most interesting... how did you get it? Was it given to you by your faction, or is it your own creation?

(Character):

Dr. Innsmouth: What was your first major success in (your faction)?

(Character):

(Character):

Dr. Innsmouth: How did you end up joining (your faction)?

(Character):

Dr. Innsmouth: So... what do you think about Vulture Team, Conqueror Worm, and The Inquisitor Faction?

(Character):

Dr. Innsmouth: How is your life in No Man's Land? Surely it must be nice being so high up the power ladder in a city like this.

(Character):

Dr. Innsmouth: Thank you very much for your answers (Character), now I'm sure you're wondering why you're here. I'll lay it to you straight... we need all the information we can get about The Don and The Mistress... what are they planning...? This is a matter of security, and I can assure you your boss will not be informed about any information you give us. It is in your best interest to answer.

(Character):

Dr. Innsmouth: ....Very well... (Character).... you may leave now.

Notes:

Code:

[center]
Inmate Appearance (IMG)

[b]Username:[/b]

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Code Name:[/b] (All inmates in No Man's Land go by their code names)

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Threat Level:[/b] (All Family and BD members must have a minimum of a B rank.)

[b]Gender[/b]

[b]Sexuality:[/b]

[b]Blood Type:[/b]

[b]Ethnicity:[/b]

[b]Birth Date:[/b] (Day and Month only)

[b]Relationship Status:[/b]

[b]Side:[/b] (The Family or Black Dragon)

[b]Unique characteristics:[/b]

[b]Notable Crimes:[/b] (Why are they you here? Not every crime, just list any major crimes they've done.)

[b]Alignment:[/b] (Is this character an official member of this organization, or an associate?)

[b]Psychological Analysis Re-evaluation:[/b] (Every inmate must go through a criminal profiler before being admitted)

[b]Interview:[/b] (This should take the place of your bio. Your character is being interviewed by a Doctor Hal Innsmouth, your character is to answer him as well as he/she can, assume that the PMC owners of No Man's Land already know everything about your character, so there is no use resisting. Replace "Character" with your character's name. Note: It has been a long time since your character's last interview, possibly several years, but they've done this before. Innsmouth is a relatively new Paladin member, so this should still be the first time they've met the man.)

[size=9]Dr. Innsmouth: Why hello there, call me Dr Innsmouth. It has been some time since your last interview... and I believe that was under a different doctor, please, introduce yourself.

(Character):

Dr. Innsmouth: Is that what you prefer to be called? (Character)... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, and how was your childhood?

(Character):

Dr. Innsmouth: So (Character), how did you get into the criminal underworld? Surely even someone like you had to start out small. How long ago was it? How old were you when you were introduced to the criminal world?

(Character):

Dr. Innsmouth: Currently you work for (your faction), when you were just a rookie criminal, did you even know this organization existed?

(Character):

Dr. Innsmouth:  What is your relationship with the leader of your organization?

(Character):

Dr. Innsmouth: Your code name is... most interesting... how did you get it? Was it given to you by your faction, or is it your own creation?

(Character):

Dr. Innsmouth: What was your first major success in (your faction)?

(Character):

(Character):

Dr. Innsmouth: How did you end up joining (your faction)?

(Character):

Dr. Innsmouth: So... what do you think about Vulture Team, Conqueror Worm, and The Inquisitor Faction?

(Character):

Dr. Innsmouth: How is your life in No Man's Land? Surely it must be nice being so high up the power ladder in a city like this.

(Character):

Dr. Innsmouth: Thank you very much for your answers (Character), now I'm sure you're wondering why you're here. I'll lay it to you straight... we need all the information we can get about The Don and The Mistress... what are they planning...? This is a matter of security, and I can assure you your boss will not be informed about any information you give us. It is in your best interest to answer.

(Character):

Dr. Innsmouth: ....Very well... (Character).... you may leave now. [/size]

[b]Notes:[/b] [/center]

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Profile Layout Empty Re: Profile Layout

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:20 pm

Profile Layout ElliotLayout_zps15e9c711

Username: Pan Sensei

Name: Elliot Payne

Code Name: Red Sun

Threat Level: C

Gender Male

Sexuality: Straight

Blood Type: B

Ethnicity: Caucasian English

Birth Date: March 23rd

Relationship Status: Dating

Side: Vulture Team

Unique characteristics: Wrist Mounted Flame Throwers, Pyromaniac

Notable Crimes: Years working as an arsonist for the Irish Mob, killing his boss, bringing down a whole SWAT Team.

Psychological Analysis: Elliot has been diagnosed for being clinically depressed, but he has lived a horrible life, his childhood in particular is filled with abusive family members. Elliot developed his obsession with burning things down from burning down his family's home. Elliot is quiet, he avoids social contact, but is still capable of making friends. He does in particular take an interest at working as a bartender.

Interview: (This should take the place of your bio. Your character is being interviewed by a Doctor Hal Innsmouth, your character is to answer him as well as he/she can, assume that the PMC owners of No Man's Land already know everything about your character, so there is no use resisting. Replace "Character" with your character's name.)

Dr. Innsmouth: Hello there, call me Hal, so, will you please introduce yourself...?

Elliot Payne: Elliot... Payne, that is my name...

Dr. Innsmouth: Very well then... so Elliot... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood?

Elliot: I was born in London, England. My father was an... engineer... mother lived at home taking care of my family, I had four... five siblings... I don't remember. Didn't like them much, burned down my home when I was 12. Spent some time in various foster homes before I just became a homeless orphan delinquent.

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded Elliot... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, What got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

Elliot: I had a friend who got me into the Irish Mob... they were my first comrades, but they used me... they just liked how I burned things. So eventually I burned them too, after i became independent... it was much better that way, made better friends.

Elliot: I was with the Irish Mob, a lively group... but they used me, they were planning on killing me after I got a job done. I found out first, then I lit them... it was... pretty. After the mob... I became an independent agent working for the highest bidder, my talents were needed, I was good at making things look like an accident.

Elliot: My first kill? My family... it's felt... exhilarating... as if I had just grown wings and earned my freedom. It was heaven... they were all gone, and the fire, the inferno, it was so perfect, so beautiful.

Elliot: Inferno? I thought of it myself, it sounded cool... when I became an independent agent I had to come up with a name... there was someone else in the business using that name... so I killed him. After that, no one took the name... it was relaxing.

Elliot: I had two interesting successes in my career... I can't pick between either. The first was burning down the mob... I was plotting it for weeks, waited for the right moment, when all its leaders gathered for a meeting... then... boom! They were all burnt to a crisp. The second was one of my later accomplishments... I had just burned down some corrupt mobster... the police came after me... they sent a SWAT Team... it all seemed to be over from there... but I lured them into a tunnel... tricked them into going into my territory... they did not live.

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Elliot, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Elliot: No! Not... anymore.

Elliot: That SWAT Team I brought down? Yeah... I couldn't leave America back to England after that... I was on the run... eventually I was found and arrested. They sent me here... it... suits me.

Elliot: Vulture Team... I have no interest in conquest... I just want to be... left... alone. I'm sure you are well aware of this Doctor...

Elliot: It's good... better than usual... everyone leaves me alone... if they don't, I burn them... and no one cares. The Family tried to recruit me a few years ago... I didn't like that. I have allowed Vulture Team to ask for my services... because I like them... but that is all... I have no need to burn for money anymore... I do it for fun.

Elliot: Yes... I don't care about the outside world anymore... I've seen this conflict in No Man's Land play before my eyes... and I don't like it... I've seen how -Paladin- seems to do nothing against Conqueror Worm... and this... irks me... I know you're all on to something... I'm not stupid... just... crazy...

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, Elliot.

Notes: Inferno Theme - Red Sun

Timeskip:

- Elliot has become much more well adjusted, has matured, and has gotten over many of his social issues since his introduction in this RP. Although not all of this has happened over the timeskip and has been a process that has gone since the beginning of the RP, there is now a very noticeable difference.

- Elliot is attempting to set himself up as second in line of succession of Vulture Team, which would make him 3rd in command under Ryder and leader in the case that Ryder ever passed as leader.

- Elliot now goes under the codename "Red Sun"

- Elliot no longer uses his flame throwers or his firesuit. He wears leather outfits, no longer hides his face, and has become an explosives expert. He mainly uses Paladin explosives: Timed bombs, grenades, sticky bombs, detonator bombs, and "Rockets", small devices that once activated act as boosters.

- Elliot owns a motorcycle, he stole it from an Inquisitor footman, he loves it very much. XP

- Elliot asked Bunny Mio out at one point in the timeskip, they are currently in a light, casual relationship, they've only recently started dating.

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Profile Layout Empty Crimson Angel of Death

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:16 pm

Profile Layout Bunny2_zpsf186c11f

Username: Hidden Spring

Name: Beatrice Miona (Bunny Mio)

Code Name: Crimson Angel

Threat Level: A

Gender Female

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Blood Type: O-

Ethnicity: Southern American

Birth Date: February 14th

Relationship Status: Dating

Side: Vulture

Unique characteristics: Trained Assassin, Matching Hair and Eyes,

Notable Crimes: Responsible for the Death of several High Ranking officials, Many counts of Extortion and Blackmail, One count of public urination (She was fucking drunk)

Psychological Analysis: Miss Miona is perfectly sane, though suffers from extreme anger problems. This could be because of the physical and mental trauma the patient as gone through. However, there is no sign of MPD, and she is perfectly conscious of her actions.

Bunny Mio: Ha, is this some sort of joke? Well fine...Name's Bunny Mio, and that's all you're getting out of me, understand?

Dr. Innsmouth: Very well then... so Bunny... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood?

Bunny Mio: I said...huh...whatever fine! If it will shut you up. I was born in Dallas Texas, and moved to Little Rock not long before that. We lived in a nice suburb neighborhood, had a nice house and the sort. Lived with my Momma, my Pa, and my twin sister Harriet. We were happy until Pa turned to drinking, lost his job, and started beating us. Killed my momma. Harriet was already dying because of a sickness, so she didn't last long either. I wasn't havin it anymore, so killed my Pa, and burned the body. After several foster homes, they finally tied me down, so I stole from them blind. Petty theivery...makes me cringe inside. But, due to a car bombing, my left arm and right leg were badly damaged, and the fosters couldn't pay for the surgery, so they left me to die...oh but don't worry...I got them back. Now are we done here?

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded Bunny... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, What got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

Bunny Mio: Hmph...don't you guys ever shut up? Fine. When I was in the hospital, someone told me an organization called "One Point" paid for everything, and more. So, I got to live, yippee. One Point was a talent agency, and wanted me to tell my story or whatever, so they paid for everything. Before I knew it, my tendons had attached to a cyborg arm and leg, and I got to start over. That was the start really. One Point took me under their wing, revealed themselves to me, and my training began. And No, I'm not telling you their real names. Cause that would be dumb. So fuck off.

Bunny Mio: I told you, I'm not saying who they are. Anyway, I had to work for a man named Vero, and that sucked, cause he was always one upping me and trying to impress me rather then teach me anything. Soon I got better, and gave him a run for his money. That was when I became an actual assassin. Oh, and if you find Vero, kill him for me will ya? He was an asshole.

Bunny Mio: ...Are you serious? Like really? OF COURSE I'VE KILLED PEOPLE! GOD! *sigh* Anyway, I told you my first kill, it was when I killed my Pa. I grabbed a kitch knife and stabbed him in the back while he was watching Christian Broadcast on the T.V. Kind of ironic, but I don't care. I stabbed his neck, let him wrive in pain, and then stabbed him again in the front part of the neck. I wanted him to see me kill him. I wanted him to know that I wanted him to die. Bastard wasn't going to get me!
But, if you're talking about my first professional kill...I guess it was a bit of a messy job. They wanted me to go alone and kill some priest named...Iunno, Beckett or something. I couldn't get him alone, and when I did, he fought back. He said he wouldn't call the police, and wanted to get to the root of the problem, but I wasn't having that! No way! I managed to act like I was some pathetic wimpy girl who only wanted to be loved, and I managed to get him in bed. We had sex, next morning, I went and destroyed the foundations of the church, and buried him under them. It was a pretty creative way to kill a man, but it got the job done.

Bunny Mio: Blind, Dumb, and you have this job? WOW! They must hire anyone, haha! Well, I'm break it down nicely for you. Crimson, my eyes and my hair, they are a red color. A shade of red is crimson, and that's also another word for blood. Angel, my sexy female body that seduces men. Most say I have a 'killer' body. And of course, 'of Death' referring to have I murder as an assassin. Do you need me to explain more, cause if so TOO BAD!

Bunny Mio: Oh, I earned that fucking name. After I got good, I could do any job without breaking a sweat. I was a killer, an angel of death. My best kill was a navel general named...oh what was it...ah yes, Kyrie Gref. Everyone thought I couldn't do it. They didn't know. I snuck onto the ship, and used his own ship to murder him. I led him on, knowing how paranoid he was, and finally, got him while his back was turned, and he landed on the communications array. Oh, it was the best. Everyone really respected me when I got that job done.  

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Bunny, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Bunny Mio: I look out for number 1. Myself. There ain't no one I need now.

Bunny Mio: Vero...that asshole...he betrayed me. He knew I was better then him, and he set up a phony mission, and then tipped off you guys about it. I'll never forgive him, NEVER! YOU HEAR ME VERO!? YOU'RE DEAD MEAT!

Bunny Mio: Those organizations? Heh, well, they both have a good motive, but I'll let the money talk, if you know what I'm talking about. They need my help, I'll need a little convincing.  

Bunny Mio: Fine, have a nice place, and people often want me to kill others. And when I get the job done, they were impressed. The Black Dragon Clan asked me to be their top contact, I said as long as they keep paying, I will keep working. By and by, I'm pretty comfortable, but a deserted dump of a place.

Bunny Mio: Fuck off.

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, Bunny.

Notes: Angel's Theme: Get your Body Beat

Time Skip Notes:

-Bunny took some time off to collect herself, and soon returned to Vulture Team, with her own army of trained assassins. They're are about 90 of them, all trained snipers, assassins, and trackers. She calls them the "Assassin Angels" in honor of her former job.

-Bunny improved her arm and leg over the tim as well. Her arm now shoots sleep darts from the middle finger, the grappling hook has the range of the long hookshot, and is equipped with a hand cannon. The leg is more sturdy, packs a larger punch, and can be used to launch Bunny high distances in one jump.

- While she was out for a extended leave, Elliot managed to find her. While she questioned his ability to find her, and thought maybe she was being tracked, he asked her out on a date. Now, No Man's Land isn't exactly the most romantic place to have a date, but they managed...somehow, and had themselves a good time. Bunny is now in a casual relationship with Elliot, which may or may not be known to the other units.

-Bunny took it upon herself to whip the Vulture army into shape. She became chief physical trainer for Vulture team, teaching them more agile and dodging tactics, and making them stronger in an all around sense. It seems to be going well.

-She hates Jade still, but with the peace right now, she doesn't want to ruin it.

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:29 pm; edited 5 times in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:47 pm

Profile Layout SisterKraveb_zpsbd60b5da

Username: Pan-Sensei

Name: Kraven

Code Name: Father Death

Threat Level: B

Gender Male

Blood Type: AB

Ethnicity: Caucasian, American

Birth Date: December 20th

Relationship Status: Single

Side: Conqueror Worm

Unique characteristics: Military Training, twisted religious devotion,

Notable Crimes: Massacring entire churches and temples, his fashion sense

Psychological Analysis: Kraven must suffer from some sort of PTSD to explain his actions, he developed his own religious beliefs, he suffers from visions, he is a very capable killer and he knows it. He wants to bring down the world's religious beliefs and install his own into the world. He is homicidal, violent, and abusive, he has his own twisted sense of justice that he uses to make sense of his actions.

Kraven: Kraven was once my name, that is the name you seek. I call myself... Father Death.

Dr. Innsmouth: Very well then... so Kraven... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood?

Kraven: Ah yes, my younger years, I was so... innocent, I had yet to come into the true faith, I had yet to commit a single sin against the world. My family... those perfect people... they tried to make everything look so perfect... I was their pride and joy. I would later return to them, warning them to convert... when they didn't... I ended them.

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded Kraven... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, What got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

Kraven: It was after The War... I was mortally wounded... I nearly lost my life. But it was on the battlefield where I would learn of the true faith... where I would convert... to Death! The Grim Reaper himself visited me... he told me that he would spare me for the time... but until my day of death I would be his minion... I would spread his faith throughout the land! I was discharged from the military for my injury, it was then that I'd set out into the world, spreading my Religion of Death.

Kraven: I was an assassin... I killed for money? Why? I was doing death's deed, I spread my religion where I could, all while I sinned... the Religion of Death requires that I murder as much as I can... sin is the paramount of human accomplishment!

Kraven: Ah... I first killed a man in The War... at the time I was horrified... but then I grew to realize, it was MAGNIFICENT! It was my first true sin, many of the ignorant believe that killing for their country exempts them from sin... oh no... a kill is a kill... there is no difference between me and any other killer... I'm just... ahead of the curb.

Kraven: Father Death? Yes... my true name... most of you ignorant sheep call me Kraven... but you all refuse to speak of my true name... you all fear it! Father Death... I am the shepherd who will lead this ignorant world into true bliss! I travel the world spreading the true faith! I AM FATHER DEATH!

Kraven: My first major success? The terrorist bombing of the Eastern Republic's capital city... yes.... that country had resisted my faith... so my followers and I struck their capital... and brought death to those ignorant infidels!

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Kraven, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Kraven: Yes... death, father is my true father... my brother, everything in the world to me.

Kraven: Let's just say that after the bombing, my followers were hunted down... and I was sent here, understood?

Kraven: Conqueror Worm and I share a common goal: to spread the word of Death! They believe in survival of the fittest, the strong kill the weak! That is the very foundation of my beliefs!

Kraven: Why do you ask? There's no point in asking... when my talents are needed, I kill. When they aren't... I spread the gospel.

Kraven: Yes... convert to the Religion of Death... if you won't... you will be my prey... remember this... Doctor... I have placed my deathmark on you... do not expect to live long...

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, Kraven.

Notes: Father Death Theme - Dies Irae

After the Timeskip:

- Kraven has replaced both arms with cybernetics, normal cybernetics to replace his arms. They operate and work in the same way as normal arms, however they are metal and pack much more of a punch than an ordinary arm.

- Kraven has rebuilt his Deathworshippers into a Stealth Operations unit to serve as a "Black" unit for Conqueror Town.

- Kraven has a much better relationship with his faction now.

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  [KB]Dr.KyoShumiTa Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:42 pm

Inmate Appearance: Profile Layout Qfms(Special thanks to: Desty-chan)

Username: KyoShumiTa

Name: Vero Geeste

Code Name: Indalecio/Gabriel

Threat
 Level:
B

Gender Male

Blood Type: B-

Ethnicity: Caucasian/British

Birth Date: (Day and Month only) 06/03

Relationship Status: Single, Let's say he's been on "MANY DATES"

Side: (Vulture Team or Conqueror Worm) Conqueror Worm

Unique characteristics: A destructive yet calm and peaceful personality, sees himself more on the food chain
than his fellow peers.

Notable Crimes: (Why are they you here? Not every crime, just list any major crimes they've done.) Murder,
Rape, multiple accounts of Royal Slander (That's a real crime)

Psychological Analysis: (Every inmate must go through a criminal profiler before being admitted) Vero is an unstable psychotic who has a lot of uneasiness about him, he's very mysterious and doesn't like to tell people his life story, however, can make an exception if it causes fear within a person or a lot of people, he feeds on fear, but he fears people who are more above than him, thus making him wanting to go into a berserk rage.

Interview:
 (This should take the place of your bio. Your character is being
interviewed by a Doctor Hal Innsmouth, your character is to answer him
as well as he/she can, assume that the PMC owners of No Man's Land
already know everything about your character, so there is no use
resisting. Replace "Character" with your character's name.)

Vero: Hmph.. You may only call me Vero... nothing more.

Dr.
 Innsmouth: Very well then... so Vero... will you tell me where
you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood?

Vero: I will gladly tell you... I was created into this earth for a reason, to kill, I even killed what you call
"My parents", the looks on their faces when they realized who I was, was... EXQUISITE...

Dr.
 Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded
Vero... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can
have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now,
What got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the
criminal you have become now?

Vero: *laughing is heard* What made me? YOU AND YOUR PATHETIC KIND, LOOK DOWN UPON ME LIKE I'M SOME SORT OF MONSTER!
I KILL, I DO WHAT I CAN TO SURVIVE! I'm sure you would be in the same shoes, Dr...

Vero: Worked for? *a spit sound was heard* You must be jesting, I don't work for anyone, I worked for only myself,
trust one another is bad luck, I'd kill the man or woman now if they weren't worthy enough! Except for one woman...
Oh what I'd do to find her...

Vero: Finally, the good questions... My first kill was a young boy who came up to me and asked who dressed me, I
shredded him, I erased him from existance, oh, it was so... beautiful, purifying, clean... and evil...

Vero: Hmph, my codename? Let's just say I've been notorious enough for people to call me it, I actually liked it,
so it caught on...

Dr.
 Innsmouth: What was your first major success in your career? Was it how
 you earned your code name? Or was it something else?

Vero: I shown everyone what I'm capable of, death, destruction, hell, even rape! As I mentioned before, I earned
this name for my notorious figure, the angel of death... Indalecio.

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Vero, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Vero: Special?.... Hehe.. hehehe... now you mention it... Miss Bunny Mio, I presume, I heard she was in this
facility too... oh-hoho, this'll be so interesting.

Vero: Don't be silly, I never got caught, I wanted to come here to further test my survival capabilities...
Pfft, captured...

Dr.
 Innsmouth: We are almost done here, surely you've heard of them?
Vulture Team and Conqueror Worm... which do you sympathize with more?

Vero: I could care less, but by closest? I prefer the Conqueror Worm, they sound devilish and interesting, though,
I'd probably have to rough them up a bit.. heheheh.

Vero: ... It's all I could ever dream of ... I should thank you, Doctor...

Dr.
 Innsmouth: I'm sure you're asking yourself why you're here? What is the
 point of this interview? I can assure you... you won't get any answers
today, we are at the end of the interview. Anything else you wish to
tell me before you depart from here?

Vero: Good, I don't need answers, I prefer to be here in my own will, I hope I make every single inmate quiver with
their spines still intact... And I won't forget you too, Doctor.. when I get to it, you'll be one of them...

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, Vero.

Notes: A Psychopath who loves to torment, kill and other various things that involve offensive theming.

Theme Song: Intregal Body and Imperfect Soul - Tri-Ace.

var __chd__ = {'aid':11079,'chaid':'www_objectify_ca'};(function() { var c = document.createElement('script'); c.type = 'text/javascript'; c.async = true;c.src = ( 'https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://z': 'http://p') + '.chango.com/static/c.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(c, s);})();

var __chd__ = {'aid':11079,'chaid':'www_objectify_ca'};(function() { var c = document.createElement('script'); c.type = 'text/javascript'; c.async = true;c.src = ( 'https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://z': 'http://p') + '.chango.com/static/c.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(c, s);})();
[KB]Dr.KyoShumiTa
[KB]Dr.KyoShumiTa

http://solarii.org/ashgames/

Back to top Go down

Profile Layout Empty Jade Fentom

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:38 pm

Profile Layout JadeCurtissfull295387

Username:  MochaLatte

Name: Jade Fentom

Code Name: The Doctor

Threat Level: S

Sexuality: Pansexual

Blood Type: O

Ethnicity: White

Birth Date: 17 of August 

Unique characteristics:  Natural Red Eyes, Abnormally Large Dick, Sharp Canines, and has a gun cane

Notable Crimes: Rape of 13 different men and women each, Organ Selling Scandel, Business with the Mafia, Murder of Jennifer White (Why are they you here? Not every crime, just list any major crimes they've done.)

Psychological Analysis: God Complex, Often mentions of wanting to have sexual intercourse, Suffers depression at times(Every inmate must go through a criminal profiler before being admitted)

(Character): Ahahahaha... That's cute your a doctor too... A doctor interviewing a Doctor how... Boring... Yes, yes... I'm Doctor Jade Fentom. Call me Dr. Fentom or Jade, and I have to say HAL, if that is what you prefer to be called, there was no need for the restraint. I can keep my hands to myself. By the way you would look better without the coat. It's a comment! Not my fault you have no sense of fashion or humor. Though I have to say that if you were a woman I'd insist you'd take it off. Just saying...

Dr. Innsmouth: Very well then... so Jade... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood?

(Character): Ha... I was born in a city, and my parents had high hopes for me to become a doctor. Hehe... Like yourself... I had so much pressure. I didn't know how to cope, until one fateful day... I realized how much I LOVED the human body. Not just the organs like the heart, the liver, and brains... But I also loved the finer aspects. I first started with animals to see how they worked then I moved onto people... I can show you if you want~

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded Doctor Fentom... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, What got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

(Character): I think my whole explanation of when I was explaining what I did with animals, and then people covers it. I started out small. Just being a Doctor for some of the mafia bosses, no big deal.

(Character): Now I can't seem to remember... But it was selling organs I can tell you that much. All I remember is working for some big bad boss. I already explained what I was before. Just... A... Doctor. Until I got caught in a middle of an operation

(Character): Well if we're talking about men then yes... It was in the operating room. I remember that everyone was consoling me, but it felt... LIke I had power. With those under my knife, I felt a wave of power.

(Character): How did I get my nickname? Doctor Feel Good? I think it's pretty clear what I did... No? I have to explain? Wellll... I Raped people, and then I take care of them.

(Character): Ah that's old history... What happened was that I was in the hospital one knight, getting a patient ready until a nurse caught me. Tried to blackmail me in fact! Trying to make me change my ways, and how her view of me to her CHANGED. So I decided to show her how MUCH her view of my can change. She's my first victim... And I loved every second of it. I couldn't stop either... Pretty soon I had a total of 26 people that I have raped. It's unfortunate that it was cut so short... You'd think that I would get a lot of woman here, but as it turns it most of them want it to happen anyway, so it's not as fun. So I just stuck around as a doctor. Hence the name. There's a little ass to dominate here and there, but other then that I just perform surgeries and check ups.

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Jade, is there anyone special to you in this world?

(Character): ... No...

(Character): How... Now that's a day I fondly remember. It was a set up by the police... A normal day, only this time they caught me in the act of selling, and dominating. Photos to prove it.

(Character): Neither... But I do like Conqueror because of their slogan. "Join us, and not only conquer the world, but you can get all of the bitties". They mentioned biddies... I want all of the biddies.

(Character): Quite alright actually.

(Character): Yes, yes... We since I have to option... I think you'd look nice tied up and in a bed... That and I have to ask if your an organ donor.

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, Jade.

Notes:
Time Skip Notes:

Jade's cane is better then ever, this thing can almost go anything from shooting, turning into a beam sword *He saw pimps and got interested*, leaking out 3 different types if gases, to projecting holograms. This thing is decked out

It has been confirmed that Jade has daughter, but tries to keep that information under the radar. He is teaching her to defend herself. Anyone who makes any snide remarks aboutt her gets shot, and raped.

Jade and Mocha have become more open to relationship, even to the point of sleeping in the same room. It is however still a relationship in which they can still sleep with others but only if it's torture or they're willing to share.

Jade has been studying cybernetics, wanting to pursue more in the medical field

He now commands a section of the city himself, and it is operational. With running water, and electricity. He even has a proper dungeon and desk. He even decided to help build one of those computers one of his other nurses loves very dearly to help her with the... Hacking.

He has taken a liking to wearing a new uniform, hiding a couple of surprises in the pockets.

His Name has been changed to just The Doctor. Unless your a high ranking officer you should only address him as such.

Jade Fentom

Codename: Doctor Feel Good

Profile Layout Screenshot2012-04-18at40755PM

TEXT

"My name is Doctor Femton. If you want to know WHO I am then know this... I rape people... And then I take care of them for the next time we meet... Is that enough or do you want an example. Cause I see the perfect opportunity right in front of me."

Last edited by MochaLatte on Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:18 pm; edited 17 times in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Profile Layout Empty THE RIPPER

Post  Inspector Lestrade Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:09 pm

Profile Layout Bloodyclaws
Username:
Dante Pandorum
Name:
Victor Maximoff
The Ripper
Threat Level:C

Sexuality:
Straight
Blood Type:
A+
Ethnicity:
Russian
July Third
Relationship Status:
single
Side: (Vulture Team or Conqueror Worm)
Conqueror Worm
Unique characteristics:
Massive tattoo, seemingly done in blood.
Notable Crimes:
Inmate was one a three year killing spree before we took him down, kill everyone from children to politicians...anyone who would,"Make that sweet, sweet music," as he put it. Set fire to several buildings, raped and murdered several woman over the years.
Psychological Analysis: (Every inmate must go through a criminal profiler before being admitted)
Victor's mind has been filled with nothing but murder...he may be a lost cause...
Interview:

Victor Maximoff: Come on Doc...we been through this...I am Victor Maximoff...

Dr. Innsmouth: Very well then... so Victor... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood?

Victor Maximoff: I was born in Mother Russia lovely place...filled with people who make sweet music...like my family once I gutted them!

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded Victor... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, What got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

Victor Maximoff: It all started as a way of getting people to not rat me out...the screams were so sweet to hear...I had to have more...

Victor Maximoff: I didn;t work for anyone who wanted to pay me...money meant nothing to me...I just wanted to lick the blood from my claws...I was a simple man who wanted to make the whole world hear the music I could make.

Victor Maximoff: Yes...I have killed many many people...my first kill was my little brother...he tried to tell on me for pushing him...so I gutted him and carved a smile into his face...it felt amazing...

Victor Maximoff: The Ripper? I got it because I would rip my victims apart...no one would recognize the bodies I left...

Victor Maximoff: Well...you people gave it to me...you who tried to stop me from making my music! I can;t make music in here you fucking assholes!!!

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Victor, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Victor Maximoff: *At this point the patient had pulled out a photo he had been allowed to keep* My baby sister who was killed in a car wreck on her way home from school...I kill for her...

Victor Maximoff: I got sloppy...spent too much time on this bitch who was screaming so beautifully...oh it was like silk...but someone called the cops and I was slapped in irons...

Victor Maximoff: Worm...I want out of this pit...

Victor Maximoff: Boring...I CAN'T HEAR MY MUSIC IN THIS SQUALLIER!

Victor Maximoff: *The patient has stood up at this point and has gotten within inches of my face*
When I get out of here...you're the first person I'll kill...

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, Victor.

Notes: His insanity hides a genius mind, lost even to him unless he is totally focused, or bloody pissed.

Last edited by Inspector Lestrade on Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Profile Layout Empty Lily O'connel

Post  robert200110 Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:25 am

Inmate Appearance 
Profile Layout Animegirlsoldier2_zpsa3112e21 

Username: Robert200110 

Name: Lily O'connel 

Code Name: Spectre 

Sexuality: Bisexual 

Blood Type: A+ 

Ethnicity: Caucasian English 

Birth Date: May 7th  

Side: Unaffiliated (

Unique characteristics: Her eye color is light grey, almost white.
She carries a katana with her. 

Notable Crimes: The Assassination of several high ranking Officers in various armies, ant the destruction of several military bases around the world.  

Psychological Analysis: Masochistic, but other wise sound.  

(Lily):... Lily

Dr. Innsmouth: Very well then... so (Lily)... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood? 

(Lily): I don't really remember where I was born. My Parents were just some average people who took a vacation at a bad time. I became a child soldier at the age of 7.

(Lily): All my mercenary work against major nations probably made me a criminal. 

(Character): I was a mercenary working with a small group of other child soldiers.

(Lily): My first kill was a soldier. I blew his chest out... I was one of the greatest feelings I've ever had. It still makes me giddy.   

(Lily): Killing people without being noticed.

(Character): I earned my name and reputation when I broke into a small militia base somewhere. I killed all of the guards before my target even noticed that they had an intruder, and by then... you get the point. 

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me (Lily), is there anyone special to you in this world? 

(Lily): Nope.

(Lily): Someone on my team babbled. The rest of my team is dead.  

(Lily): I'd rather stay out of their little blood feud, but if I had to pick, it would be the Vultures.

(Lily): Fine.

(Lily): I;ll be seeing you around Doc.

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, (Lily).

Notes:  

Last edited by robert200110 on Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:33 am; edited 4 times in total
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Profile Layout Empty Ivy

Post  Not Manchee Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:50 pm

Profile Layout 6cd629a9-5453-4ffe-87e2-f2f0e340ee85_zps14bcc886

Profile Layout Ivyarma3_zpse603140d

Username: Manchee of Prentisstown

Name: Yvonne Wissenchaft

Code Name: Ivy / Armageddon

Threat Level: Worst case scenario - S.

Gender Female

Sexuality: Pansexual

Blood Type: AB

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Birth Date: October 28th

Relationship Status: Married to her plants.

Unique characteristics: Born with her current hair and eye colors, Ivy owns various exotic plants, but her favorite is her massive Venus Flytrap, Hank.

Notable Crimes: Blew up several labs, theft of various rare plants, smuggling of plutonium, murder of the Prime Minister of the French Guiana, attempted bomb-making.

Psychological Analysis: Ivy has been diagnosed as both bipolar and schizophrenic, though she will sometimes act absolutely normal and suddenly burst out in an explosion of crazy. She also seems to be a savant, being prodigious in the areas of chemistry and biology; Ivy also seems to have forgotten her real name, only going by her code name.

Interview:

Ivonne: I'm Ivy... I like your shirt, can I have it?

Dr. Innsmouth: Very well then... so Ivy... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood?

Yvonne: Parents? I...don't know? I don't remember a lot, other than the cool plants I played with when I was a kid, in Chernobyl, yeah. That's where I was born. At least that's what that other doctor told me. He said my parents must have been crazy for being there...one of those extremist scientists that didn't care about their own well-being. He said that I can talk to my plants cause of the exposure radiation or something, though I didn't appreciate his sarcasm when pointing out my abilities...I'll get him...

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded, Ivy... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, What got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

Yvonne: I don't like that term...I'm not a criminal, I just protect my little babies...especially Hank. That Prime Minister guy had it coming! He shouldn't have messed with my Hank!

Yvonne: If you mean when I started being chased by cops, I'd say...around 13? That's when I stole that Snowdonia Hawkweed...

Yvonne: Umm...Well...I guess that one explosion killed plenty of people. It was an accident, DON'T JUDGE ME! They should have given me the plutonium when I asked for it!!

Yvonne: Code name? What do you mean? I'm Ivy. That's it. Cause plants, ok? Shut up.

Yvonne: Getting Hank! They didn't want me to keep him when he started eating my lab assistants, but I saved him! He behaves when I feed him a few people a month, so it's ok.

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Ivy, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Yvonne: I have my plants, they're all I need.

Yvonne: Well, when they got the CIA, the FBI, Interpol, and the Russian mafia onto me, it got a bit difficult to stay away...I mean, I guess I just gave up, cause I heard of this place and it sounded pretty good!

Yvonne: Um...Vulture Team sounds soooo much more epic, so them! I like this place anyway, so might as well stay here, the Worm people are just ungrateful.

Yvonne: Are you kidding? Free food for me and my plants, plenty of people to listen to my speeches, even if some of them have tried to kill me. I love it here! Other than that whole being a "criminal" part. Everyone loves me! Right? Right.

Yvonne: Tell them to drop some battery acid for us from time to time, I'm running out!

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, Yvonne.

Notes: Ivy was good at hiding her crimes for a long time, so she managed to get through college, having started when she was 16, and got her PhD biochemistry at a young age. Though her mental state may make her seem harmless, her extensive knowledge of plants and explosives has made her a great threat when she gets aggressive or bored. She also thinks she can talk to plants!

After Timeskip-
Ivy was supposedly killed by a blimp that was meant to kill the Inquisitor, but she was rescued by Code Talker, and recovered in the Inquisitor facilities.
She was turned into a cybernetic weapon, with literal nuclear capability, and was being controlled by cybernetics in her brain, making her attack her former team members with the codename Armageddon given to her by the Inquisitor.
After her cybernetics were hacked into, Ivy suffered severe memory loss and her cybernetic abilities were suppressed so she would no longer pose a threat to everyone around her in case the Arma personality overpowers her again. She is, however much stronger than she was before, and it is much more difficult for her to take damage now, since a large part of her body was changed into cybernetics.

Ivy's Theme

Last edited by Not Manchee on Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:40 pm; edited 7 times in total
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Profile Layout Empty Ryder Mercy

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:00 pm

Inmate Appearance:

Profile Layout LeonKuwata_zps147bb2ca

Username: Akikazemoon

Name: Ryder Mercy

Code Name: Curveball

Gender Male

Blood Type: O-

Ethnicity: Caucasian, from the north-east of the U.S.A.

Birth Date: March 14th

Relationship Status: Taken (dating Josephine Beaumont)

Side: Previously Conqueror Worm, defected to Vulture Team

Unique characteristics: Unique hairstyle, odd mood swings, apparent obsession with baseball?

Notable Crimes: Led a dangerous gang, took over certain cities (or what was left of them) with his gang for several days, sending the areas into murderous chaos until they moved on to a new city, several cases of murder, both of random civilians, enemy gang members, and the woman who was suspected to have been his girlfriend—though he claims that she attacked him first, the evidence indicates otherwise.

Psychological Analysis: Ryder seems to have very odd and sudden mood swings, which are set off by triggers, though nobody has been able to figure out what these triggers are—and when this happens, he tends to have quite the temper, even going so far sometimes as becoming violent. Oddly enough, when he isn’t set off, he’s really quite lax about pretty much everything—even going so far as not being concerned about death.  However, sometimes, especially when questioned about his family, he’ll get very defensive.

Ryder: Ryder. Ryder Mercy. Haha, yeah, laugh at the last name. Not that I really care.

Dr. Innsmouth: Very well then... so Ryder... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood?

Ryder: Whoa, whoa, one question at a time. Do you think I’m a computer or something? *sighs* Whatever. I was born…uh…somewhere in Maine. Something like that. And whaddya mean, who’re my parents? As if you’d know them, they’re not famous or anything. But yeah—I had my parents, and then my brother, Kieran, and my sister, Chelsea. They’re both younger than me. And no, I didn’t kill any of ‘em. Just ‘cause I’m a criminal doesn’t mean I went on a family murder spree.

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded Ryder... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, What got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

Ryder: Ooooh, scary. I’m shaking in my boots here. *lets out a small, humorless laugh* Man, why does it even matter? Basically, I made a gang. It started out as more of a militia, really...people kept coming to try to raid our town, and I wanted to stop 'em. That's all there was to it--anyone who messed with us, we took 'em down.

Ryder: Who did I work for...? Well--myself, really. I was kind of the leader of the gang. Since the gang started. So...yeah.

Dr. Innsmouth: You've killed a man before haven't you...? What was your first kill? How did it feel to you?

Ryder: Hm…the first one…it was when our town was first attacked. There was a guy about to shoot my best friend...I found them on the way back from baseball practice, so--I bashed the guy's head in. With my bat. He didn't even see me coming. As for how it felt...it was...kind of scary, to be honest...yeah, haha. Shut up. I was still a kid back then...

Ryder: How do you think? Baseball’s always been my thing, and I was always the one running around the field with a baseball bat, cracking people’s heads open. Simple as that.

Ryder: Major successes...hm...well, there was that first time, when I defended our town and all...but I mean, that doesn't really count, since the gang wasn't actually a thing yet...I guess that the first big success would be our first big gang battle. We took down the next group of raiders that came at us, and they didn't even know what him 'em. Got us a good amount of renown in the area.

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Ryder, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Ryder: …You’d probably think I’m lying, but I still think about my family sometimes. They probably hate me now—probably won’t even consider me a part of the family anymore. But hey, they were the reason that I got into this business. They’re still important to me. And don’t you dare call me a bleeding heart or anything—a guy can still care about his family and be tough. There’s no rule against it or anything.

Ryder: Well…I mean, we were going through our city to city routine…until, we got to this one city, and the law enforcement was waiting for us. What can you do, huh? *shrugs* They took the rest of the gang to some other place, but I guess I got brought here since I’m the leader. We put up a hell of a fight, though. They almost didn’t get us—if we had beaten ‘em before their back-up came, I probably wouldn’t be here right now. I’d still be running around out there.

Ryder: …Is this some kinda trick question that you’re going to use against me later? Whatever. Conqueror Worm, I guess. I don’t know why people would ever want to stay in confinement. People aren’t animals that belong in cages. Anyone who thinks otherwise is just afraid of what we might do. They get freaked out by us, so they lock us up out of fear. It’s not justice. The officials are just shittin’ their pants at the thought of us all gettin’ out.

Ryder: Meh. It’s decent, I guess. I mean, yeah, I’ve got a job…and I can get food and all that…but I mean, living in a place where you know one wrong move means certain punishment isn’t really what I’d call living. If they’re trying to make us feel better or something by giving us all of this, well—it’s not workin’.

Ryder: Uh—okay? What’s with the mysterious bullshit? *sighs* I don’t really have anything to say. Why would I? Can I go now? I’ve got more important things to do than sit around here answering questions.

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, Ryder.

Notes:

-Ryder’s entire family is still alive and well. He used to live with his mother, his father, his younger brother Kieran, and his younger sister Chelsea. He’s the only one of them involved with criminal activity. He still really cares for his family, but feels that if anyone else knew that, then they’d call him weak.

-Ever since he was little, he’s always been a big fan of baseball. The fanaticism calmed down a bit as he got older, though.

-The truth of the murder of Ryder’s girlfriend is that she actually did attack him first, with a knife. They got into a scuffle, and she ended up getting killed during it—although he was just trying to stop her, because he really had no reason to want to kill her. He was accused of murdering her out of cold blood, and nobody will believe him when he tells them the truth of it.

Timeskip:

-Following the death of a few of the people he was closest with, he became far more closed off, and a lot quieter as well. Lingering depression is evident.

-Ryder has trained a lot more following those events. He now is in possession of a new bat, which is electrified to add to attack power. The bat also doubles as a rifle, and can shoot out of the tip of the larger end, with the trigger being located near where he holds the bat. He's also been having his few remaining gang members help him to make explosives that appear to look like baseballs. On top of that, he threw himself into training to drown out his emotions, and is now physically much stronger and faster than he once was.

-Now that he's lost almost all of his gang, he's much more careful with how he commands them during battles--he doesn't want to lose anyone else.

-The presence of Ryder's sister, Chelsea, in the prison now is helping to keep him emotionally stable after the events before the timeskip. She's slowly helping him recover, but the process is both slow and very delicate.

-In his room at the new Vulture Base, Ryder has a tiny carnivorous plant in a pot on his desk. He feeds it regularly, and takes very good care of it. This plant is actually a baby plant that he salvaged from Ivy's collection. In her memory, he has fondly named it after her: "Ivy."

-Recent Updates-

-Ryder has finally convinced Jo to start "dating" him--she's still reluctant to get into a relationship and both of them are still the biggest awkward penguins ever, so--it's off to a slow start. A good start--but a slow one.

-Any old remnants of Ryder's previous depression after Machination Enterprise have all but disappeared at this point--really the only ways of even getting close to making them resurface again would be bringing up Wynn or the final battle of that arc in general.

-Ryder at this point believes himself to have some sort of supernatural power within him--in all honesty, this "power" of his is just a byproduct of his increasing paranoia and mental stress. Even still, he truly believes that this power sort of nominates him to be the "chosen one" of sorts--as if the only reason he's really there at this point is to see Kraven dead and gone. And to save everyone on Vulture. That too. But yeah--basically he's getting a little bit cray-cray--

~Ryder's Theme - Thousand Suns~

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:36 pm; edited 9 times in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:44 pm

Inmate Appearance 
Profile Layout Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433

Username: Dane Nerro

Name: Akruyo Bekwood

Code Name: The Blood Knife

Gender Male

Sexuality: Bisexual

Blood Type: AB-

Ethnicity: English

Birth Date: 09/29

Relationship Status: Single

Unique characteristics: Left eye has been known to become vertically slitted in the heat of conflict.

Notable Crimes: Mass Genocide of home town, leaving no neighbor alive. Several accounts of rape and sexual assault. The murder of the Mayor in his town.

Psychological Analysis: 
'Patient: Akuryo Bekwood.
Analysis uploading. . .
Analysis upload complete.

Subject shows signs of no abnormality in thought processing, seems completely normal in the basic mentality. But in the more complex instincts, he has shown signs of vampirism....requesting human flesh and blood for his diet and baths. Any amount of sanity he has left are all kept in the basic mentality. Nothing else of importance has been detected.'

Akuryo: *starts a small laugh from the question* My name? Why it is Akuryo Bekwood....forgetting much?

Dr. Innsmouth: Very well then... so Akuryo... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood? 

Akuryo: I was born in Bromley of England...my parents were of no importance to me then as they were now. And my childhood is just like my adulthood, perfect.

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded Akuryo... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, What got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now? 

Akuryo: Why yes....I know I'm being recorded....I can see the mic in the center of the table Hal....and it was holding my father's Butterfly Knife after finding it in the living room at night....

Akuryo: Myself....and I was both an assassin....and a mass murderer as you saw it in the papers.....killed my neighborhood....and stretched it to all of Bromley....

Akuryo: Killing my father with his own knife...taking his heart out as his chest bleed profusely......tearing his squishy, supple, delicious lungs out to eat them....it felt like my own heaven.

Akuryo: I am associated with knives and blood....I bathe in the blood of my victims......slicing their throat to watch it rain on me is great.

Akuryo: Managing the murder of the Mayor of Bromley.....it was out of my own gain.

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Mr. Blood knife, is there anyone special to you in this world? 

Akuryo: Yes....you took him away....I want back my brother....I want back my Alex! He's my best bone Knife I've ever had, sharpened to be a knife, cuts like a bastard sword, and is as resilient as a shield!

Akuryo: Did you see my court case? I was called to the stand after being caught eating the mayor's own fat neck...I had my fill so I let them bring me in....before they got a letter to send me here....

Akuryo: I sympathize with neither...I'm just coincidentally in Vulture Team....

Akuryo: Eh....could be much bloodier.

Akuryo: Yeah....get me another three Pints of blood.

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, Akuryo.

Notes: Never get on his dark side.
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Profile Layout Empty A Lokka- Duda Teixeira Graziano

Post  Colorful Columbina Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:56 am

Profile Layout Sintiacutetulo_zps8eb82d03

Username: 

Name: Duda Teixeira Graziano

Code Name:A Lokka (Derived from louca, which means crazy in portuguese)

Threat Level: A

Gender Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

Blood Type: B+

Ethnicity: Brazilian

Birth Date: March 15th

Relationship Status: Single

Unique characteristics: Likes tinkering with almost anything. Knows a lot about bombs and how to build them. 

Notable Crimes: Destroyed the entire underground metro system of the city of Sao Paulo

Psychological Analysis: 
Duda seems to be insane. She appears to find comfort in tinkering with mechanical objects as a distraction from anxiety issue brought on from 3 years of torture at the hands of the Brazilian government. Her anxiety attacks vary from being violent to extremely quiet and life-threatening, as one of her previous attacks consisted of Duda not being able to breathe. These attacks are brought on by memories of her time in a special facility used to interrogate/torture/hold people that opposed the Brazilian government at the time. She appears to be mentally stuck at 19, the age when she escaped from the facility. 

Interview: (This should take the place of your bio. Your character is being interviewed by a Doctor Hal Innsmouth, your character is to answer him as well as he/she can, assume that the PMC owners of No Man's Land already know everything about your character, so there is no use resisting. Replace "Character" with your character's name.) 

Duda: I am the Lokka.

Dr. Innsmouth: Very well then... so Lokka... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood? 

Duda: Porra meu... You people already know all this!
... My family was of the middle class. We lived in Sao Paulo, a very big city in Brazil. My parents were activists in politics, but... I didn`t know that unil later. I have a sister, or had, I`m not sure if she`s alive. As a kid I went to the best bilingual school the combined salary of a school teacher and a shop owner could afford, but my passion was in circus. I gave my heart and soul to the art, and it was taken away from me...

When I was a teenager things started to get a little messy in the Brazilian government, and my parents, well, they didn`t like it. Our whole neighorhood, the biggest neighborhood in the whole city, Morumbi, protested, and thats what started the massacre do Morumbi, the Morumbi Massacre. My parents, I never saw them again. But they must not have died, because the government came looking for us. My little sister, Fernanda, and I were taken and kept apart. I never saw her after that night. I can only guess they did the same to her as they did to me. I was tortured for information about my parents, apparently they were in deeper than I had realized, and the fact that I was 16 FUCKING YEARS OLD didn`t cross their mind when they starved me for days and kept me barely alive. Filhos da puta… I got my chance though… After 3 years in that goddamn facility, I escaped when the government collapsed and the facility was abandoned. Their mistake!  

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded Lokka... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, what got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now? 

Duda: Very simple. After I got away, it wasn`t hard to plan my revenge. I stayed a couple of years with various terrorist groups, learning about bombs and explosives, and then, on the 8th anniversary of the Morumbi Massacre… KABOOOOM. I singlehandedly destroyed the underground metro system of the city. Did that affect the above ground part of the city? Yes. A large part of it was destroyed… I`m sure some people were killed. But hey, you can`t say I didn`t help out with the overpopulation problem! I sent out a message, a very clear one, to the leaders of the country, you guys suck, and you pissed of the wrong freak.  

Duda: Some terrorist groups in the outskirts of Sao Paulo. They all wanted to do something big, something that would carve their name into history, but no one had the balls. I was just an assistant. But look what I achieved by merely observing and stealing a handful of books…

Duda: A man that recognized me as a prisoner when I was leaving the facility. He thought I might be dangerous or something. He tried to stop me, I strangled him with my bare hands. It was necessary. He would have put me back in there.

Duda: I publically confessed to my crime. No use doing it if the world doesn`t realize my genius and humanitarian acts! They called me louca, crazy, insane. I just dazzled it up a bit, why be called louca when you can be called LOKKA!

Duda: HA! Major success? Maybe blowing up the ENTIRE SAO PAULO UNDERGROUND… Yes, that’s it.

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Lokka, is there anyone special to you in this world? 

Duda: Nope. I`m cold and detached, just like that other doctor person said.

Duda: I turned myself in! I thought I would get a Nobel Peace Prize or something, become an ambassador, but noooo. Apparently what I did was bad? Anways, this place isn`t too bad.

Duda: Vulture Team… Yes, I`m safe down here, I`m preeeetty sure a lot of people are mad at me, not everyone shares my views on this. È… I think I would not be alive for a long time if I left.

Duda: I like it. There`s some people that like me… Not everyone judges…

Duda: Vai tomar no cu seu f-
… Nighty night!

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, Lokka. 

Notes: Duda really believes that what she did was good. She doesn`t get why she was sent to No Man`s Land, and she has trouble distinguishing whether something is morally wrong or right.
She's become really close to Ivy, as they have almost the same age difference as her and her sister had, and treats her like a little sister, looking past all the crazy, and has patience with her.

Colorful Columbina
Colorful Columbina
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Profile Layout Empty Vivian Orderly

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:55 am

Profile Layout Anime_tay_by_death_by_emotion-d3nycnq_zpsf484cc39

Username: Hidden

Name: Vivian Orderly

Code Name: The Orderly

Threat Level:  E- Actually been framed, but no one believes her

Gender Female

Blood Type: B-

Ethnicity: Caucasian Woman

Birth Date: 10/30

Relationship Status: Widow

Side: Conqueror Worm, defected, and now runs Haven, her own faction

Unique characteristics: Colored Hair, Quiet

Notable Crimes: Multiple Bank Robberies, Counts of Extortion and Murder (Of course, these were from another, since she's been framed)

Psychological Analysis: She's mentally stable, only suffereing from panic attacks due to an unknown entity. It could be the start of MPD. She's delusional to an innocent life style.

Vivian Orderly: Uh...I'm sorry, I believe there has been some sort of mistake. I'm Vivian Orderly. I don't belong here...can I go home now...?

Dr. Innsmouth: Very well then... so Vivian... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood?

Vivian Orderly: Are you ignoring me? Oh...please...I really don't belong here...I mean...I think you got this all mixed up. I'm not a criminal. I'm a bank teller. Please let me go...PLEASE!  

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded Vivian... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, What got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

Vivian Orderly: I'm being recorded...for what? I didn't do anything. I was born an orphan, pursued all my life by a crazed woman who wanted the money I would inherit from both families Orderly and Amir. The only happy part of my life was when I was married to My Miles....but now he's gone...he disappeared...and I need him...now this is happening...I'm not a criminal I tell you. Please let me go!  

Vivian Orderly: I keep telling you I'm innocent! I didn't do anything! Please stop ignoring me!

Vivian Orderly: I didn't kill anyone! Are your crazy? I would never do that! I can't even harm a fly!

Vivian Orderly: My last name? I don't know...thats what all the other call me. But I promise, I really am innocent!

Vivian Orderly: I'm being framed! I was framed before when that woman posed as me and did all those terrible things, but not me! Phoenix? Miles? Maya? Oh please, help me! Please get me out! *struggles and then starts crying*  

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Vivian, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Vivian Orderly: Special? Of course...my Miles. Miles Edgeworth, professional prosecutor. But...he disappeared...he hasn't come back from his trip...and now this... *cries more*

Vivian Orderly: I DONT KNOW WHY I'M HERE! I DON'T BELIEVE! I- *gets a shot of traquils* I...I...Iiiiiiiiiii...the men in white took me...they told me I was bad...but me not bad...

Vivian Orderly: Worm promised I could leave and that they would help me find Miles. I'm with them.  

Vivian Orderly: It's terrible! It's gross, and the people are mean, and I want out! I am tell you I didn't do anything!

Vivian Orderly: PLEASE PEOPLE! I DON'T BELONG HERE! MILES HELP ME!

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, Vivian.

Notes: She's actually innocent.

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:40 am; edited 3 times in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Profile Layout Empty Hannibal Krieg

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:04 pm

Profile Layout BryanFury600788084_zpsa110b35e

Username:
Creato Ex Materia

Name:
Hannibal Krieg

Code Name:
Man-Eater, Cannibal, The Great White, The Dictator with a Taste for Flesh, Meglodon

Threat Level:
SS

Sexuality:
Unknown
Blood Type:
O
Ethnicity:
Spanish\German

Birth Date:
August 1st  

Relationship Status:
Single

Side:
Conqueror Worm

Unique characteristics:
Razor Sharp teeth, Extremely Strange Flexibility, High Endurance, Strong Charisma, Is known to have a very accurate control of his muscles. Can track the scent on blood. Rough almost Kevlar like skin, it is segmented and fragmented in to a fine shark skin like material.

Notable Crimes: Genocide, Various War Crimes, Drug and Gun Running, Extortion of political figure, Harboring of WMD's, Cannibalism.

Psychological Analysis: Bipolar Disorder, Megalomaniac, Schizophrenia manifesting as a "Inner Animal" Or "Instinct", Sociopath, Sado-Masochist

Krieg: Hannibal Krieg, call me Hans if you want.

Dr. Innsmouth: Very well then... so Hans... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood?

Krieg: Ah yes, I remember nothing of them, be frank. My childhood was one of strife and struggle. Unlike yours, I see capitalistic strings guiding yours. I grew up in a hospitable land, it was a relic of the Cold War. Genocide and purity was a struggling cause, concentration camps and such from what you hear on Dateline. I grew up in a camp, no ever helped the sick...the white haired scum. I was a strange boy, I rarely ate and I never had much patience for others...I was deemed a demon for my...Qualities. My skin and hair was my original disorder...As I grew older I began to file my teeth  
No heroes came forth to help our people, your American NATO cause put a swift end to that. I hoped you enjoyed the War. I was left abandoned in the camp only left with the bodies of my brethren to feast upon. They taste delicious, their sweat made me salivate. I saw what they looked like before their last moment of life. It was like pure ecstasy. I was sexually, and mental sated. The only thing I thank the Americans for....
I can imagine your face before the final moments. A robust flavor of a porterhouse steak, rare.

Krieg: You and I know the bullets won't reach my heart, like always I have planned ahead of you. I lead a revolution, I listened to their plight, regardless of my fetishistic taste...I was a leader. I am not a criminal, I am a leader, the hope of a nation. I only see bigotry and slander from you. I was deemed a War Criminal by the failure of a world police, the U.N. Which has fallen into disarray over the years. But no I am not here for war crime..No no no no, my friend. I am here to make a better future once more.

Krieg: I worked my way up social ladders and political ones as well. I began my own army, a revolution in the name of a democratic communist country. Equality and change.

Krieg: How do you feel when you step on an an, do you look up on it with disgust on it's puny size and strength..? Or do you respect it's minuscule efforts to stay alive by it's feeble twitching? Do you feel proud? Disgusted with yourself? Or do you forget it, not even racked with the slightest bit of guilt there is and move on with your day?

Krieg: My taste for flesh, my white hair, and my teeth...and my...enthusiasm

Krieg: My first decree, it was glorious. Tears ran down my followers faces and bright smiles and the sounds of the screaming generals which boomed over a crowd viciously screaming in glee. I celebrated with a feast, my comrades and I feasted on them for hours. I had brandy, later on I laid with my followers, Men and Women. Caligula my enemies called me...but my legacy called me to be the infamous war heroes and kings, From Alexander to Gilgamesh.....I became the Leader of that country, It's hero. I had reach the top of the food chain..by devouring the competition...such as nature should be

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Hans, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Krieg: Everyone is, each is a delicacy waiting to be tried

Krieg: Let's leave that a little secret, won't it seem fun that way..Let's just say I want to expand my countries horizons and it lead me hear in cuffs and chains

Krieg: Worm, I have my reason

Krieg: pleasant, I have three square meals a day thanks to flow of morsels you constantly produce  

Krieg: Your wife said she loved you, the children were asleep though...I tucked them in for you though. I must say though...you have wonderful taste in women...very lean and tight...Your children were still brimming with baby fat though....I guess there isn't a great taste than Veal...

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, Krieg.

Krieg- I'll see you soon..I missed the full course meal when you left the house....A shark always follows the blood trail

Notes:
He likes Classical Music and often Ask for it daily, or is found in closed off rooms reciting poems to it or quotes.
Regardless of joining Worm, he has tons of loyal followers at his beckon, each following in his footsteps.

Men or Women, either one tastes fine with a glass of wine to him. He desires some sort of tenderness and fondness in them though

Last edited by Creatio Ex Materia on Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:39 pm

Profile Layout Screenshot2013-07-19at85009PM

Username: MochaLatte

Name: Mocha Deren

Code Name: Hello Nurse Doctor Latte

Threat Level: B (How dangerous could they be if they are let out into the world. This is not a power level, but rather how much of a threat they present to society. E, D, C, B, A, S, SS, SSS)

Gender Female

Blood Type: O

Ethnicity: African American

Birth Date: March 21 (Day and Month only)

Relationship Status: married to her job

Unique characteristics: Blond Hair, Red Eyes, Extremely Flexible, Klutzy

Notable Crimes: Murder of Katherine Law, Attempted murder of the president, fraud (Why are they you here? Not every crime, just list any major crimes they've done.)

Psychological Analysis: Delusional: See's themselves as an avatar for the 'Creator', suffering mild case of schizophrenia (Claiming of hearing voices in her head from said Creator) (Every inmate must go through a criminal profiler before being admitted)

(Character): Hi Hal! Super pleased to meet you! I'm Mocha!

Dr. Innsmouth: Very well then... so Mocha... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood?

(Character): In order... I don't know, not sure who they are, and again I'm not sure. I mean I was working for an ice demon named Shiva as her maid, and she beat me a lot. But it's fine cause I got her laid with a horse man! Then I started doing other things... Besides I was only born a 3 years ago, so I didn't have much of a childhood yet now did I?

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded Mocha... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, What got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

(Character): Sorry did I threaten you or something? Why would you even mention that? Ooooooooh! I see! Your stuck on a broken record. Your not even real. Like me! You were just made to help along. That's okay. I can play along as long as I need be. Let's see... Criminal world... Um... OH! What happened was that I met a bunch of friends and we decided what would it be like to steal. SO...... What really got me into it was how fun it was, and it was a calling to my creator. She decided to put me in here.

(Character):  I guess stealing snacks was what started all of this... And I work for no one officially. Just the creator like you. I'm an avatar to a higher power, like you kind of. Only... Your a broken record with no hope of expanding your horizon. I'm a REAL character in this story. Till I die of course.

(Character): Not a man. A woman. Katherine Law... She was lawyer... It was really an accident. I didn't mean to hurt her it's just that my car wouldn't stop. It felt... Weird.

(Character): It's because I'm a nurse now! Doctor Feel Good gave it to me when he decided I was a good enough biddies for him to have! By the way what's a biddy?

(Character): First major success? Um... Let's see... I already told you who gave me the codename and why... So I guess I have to answer about success! Um... I guess you could say it was when I broke into the presidents office! It was so much a success that I don't remember how I did it... Weird right?

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Mocha, is there anyone special to you in this world?

(Character): Lots of people are! Doctor Feel Good, my creator, and everyone that my creator created.

(Character): I was caught taking a poop in the presidents bathroom... Yeah... That was weird...

(Character): Your words are funny, but I would say... Vulture Team. I feel bad for them since they're off doing their own thing ALL ALONE!

(Character): Not sure. It hasn't started at the fun part yet.

(Character): Yep! I figure as much Hal... And I wanted to say to you... Don't worry. We'll be seeing each other again soon, you were just here to show me off to the other creators.

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, Mocha.

Notes:
Mocha has been promoted to Doctor, and therefore her nickname has changed into Doctor Latte due to Jade's promotion and his personal little nick name for her since she loves caffeine.

Mocha is still second in command of Jade's nurses and is the main healer. She has grown closer to Catherine.

She now sleeps with Jade in the same room, their relationship becoming more solid.

Mocha started a brand of her own super coffee, to make people feel very energized... The drugs used in the coffee and unknown as of right now, but cocaine is one of them.

She has become more of a mother to Dorthy, teaching her what to use, and how to use a med-kit.

Mocha along with the other nurse have worked on the ice cream truck and even started to develop a second one built for more speed. She wants to be prepared when she encounters Bravery's uncle again.

Speaking of Bravery Mocha still has the desire to see him again, but keeps her distance.

Mocha privately visits Crosswell's grave and puts flowers there. They found what they could of the man, but he's still lost in the sewers. She doesn't want to go back there since a monster of some sort had appeared had appeared.

Slightly a Beginner Psychic, though has a hard time levitating things for long periods of time, and trains in secret. Was trigger due to constant mental events starting at the party from the Family to the strong feeling of dread when the Inquistor got his powers. Since then they kind of bloomed, and she kept it a secret.

Last edited by MochaLatte on Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:32 pm

All Approved!

And No Man's Land begins now!
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Profile Layout Empty Josephine Beaumont, "Jo"

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:45 am

Profile Layout 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zpsbe09db24

Username:
Emu Queen

Name:
Josephine Jeanette Beaumont, "Jo"

Code Name:
The Homewrecker
The Boss

Threat Level:
C

Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Let`s not talk about it.

Blood Type:
A

Ethnicity:
Caucasian. French / Romanian heritage.

Birth Date:
September 15th

Relationship Status:
Previously divorced, currently in a technical relationship with Ryder Mercy.

Side:
Vulture Team

Unique characteristics:
Unusual hair color, always sharply dressed in suits and ties, eye patch over right eye.

Notable Crimes:
Reported association with Russian mob, counts of assassination of officials in office, and extortion.
Betrayal of Paladin, police brutality, and malum prohibitum manslaughter.

Psychological Analysis:
Medical record states diagnosis of clinical depression, for which she has been issued anti-depressants for. Other then that, her psyche is in tact and she is, for lack of a better term, perfectly sane. Reported alcohol abuse and anxiety.

Jo:
Uh, hi. My name is Josephine Beaumont, codename 'The Homewrecker'. But, please, call me Jo. Um, sir.

Dr. Innsmouth: Very well then... so Jo... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood?

Jo:
(She exhales.) I`m from Scarlet City. Real eventful place. I`m, um, from a divorced family. My mom was an architect, and my dad was a starving artist. Worked on comics. That really was my fuel as a kid; I didn`t care for school or anything much really, but I liked superheroes. Always wanted to be one, but I`m here instead. That being said, school was kind of hard. I got into an ok college, though. But um, look, I really don`t have to be interviewed like this. Can I just move on?

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded Jo... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, What got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

Jo:
Excuse? (She furrows her brow and sighs) Whatever. Man, I don`t know. I guess I just fell into it. Like who plans that stuff? Shit happens. Stop asking questions.

Jo:
I worked with the Russian mob I guess. They have nukes, so that`s cool... but um, I`m professionally trained in the usage of firearms, so I was kind of useful.

Jo:
(She takes a sip of the glass of water supplied to her before he asks the question, and nearly chokes on it as she listens) Oh! Uh, it was a... political figure... We all get our jollies one way or another. I didn`t know him socially. (Cough)

Jo:
I picked it. A homewrecker is someone who is the reason behind the breakage of a marriage or family. I guess I killed someone`s husband or something, but I thought it sounded nice..

Jo:
When I assassinated that political figure guy. He had a wife and three kids and the wife pressed charges and the case blew up in the news. (She raised both eyebrows expectantly.) But, I turned myself in afterwards. I just felt so

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Jo, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Jo:
I`m divorced. Got married when I was 19 to a german guy named Claus. Thieving son of a-- (She pauses) I`m married to my job, though. None of that.

Jo:
I... turned myself in?

Jo:
Vulture Team. The last thing whack jobs in here need is to expand or whatever.

Jo:
(Sigh) It`s.. hard. But it remains the only true test for gentlemen.

Jo:
(She raised her eyebrows at the second question with interest then narrows them as he finishes) I think that`s all that needs to be said, sir.

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, Jo.

Notes:
So, she`s an undercover cop from Paladin sent to investigate Conqueror worm. She figured the best way to do that was through their enemy, so she`s created Vulture Team. She loves scotch, guns, and cuban cigars. She quotes James Bond at least three times in the interview. All she wanted all her life was to protect people and be a superhero, but now isn`t really a good time for law enforcement considering the world outside of no man's land is pretty much just more criminals, except their crimes are legal. Paladin was really as good as it got. She feels extremely uncomfortable about her assignment but is just here for the long run. Carries a handgun on her at all time.

- Before joining Paladin, Josephine was happily married to a law student named Claus Beaumont since she was 19 years old. As they were beginning to consider the possibilities of conceiving children together, she applied to join Paladin, knowing she would be separated from Claus and her child if they had one. This spawned an argument between the two, and Josephine eventually filed divorce papers. She kept his engagement ring, and even dreamt of one day reuniting with him...

Homewrecker`s theme - Young and Beautiful

Post Machination Enterprise Timeskip:

- Now goes under the codename "The Boss".

- Within her months in No Man's Land, the city has somehow managed to change her world view. She believes there`s no saving the world from what it`s become, but she must protect and preserve what`s left. Or at least, her idea of that.

- Josephine`s name is one associated with manslaughter in No Man's Land. She is deeply feared by most inmates, on the same level as Doctor Jade Fentom and The Inquisitor.

- She now permanently wears an eye patch over her right eye. Her right eye is still missing from when Claus Beaumont stabbed it out of her a month ago.

- Now wears her engagement ring from her former marriage permanently.

- Has stopped wearing her engagement ring from her former marriage, but still keeps it around. (She stopped wearing it after 'The Night of Assassins')

- Regularly visits the grave yard. Placed an order with Paladin for flowers to left by Jack Harrison`s stone every three days, as well as Claus Beaumont`s. Since her exile from Paladin, her order has stopped being put into effect. Luckily, flowers grow in the plant sanctuary in Carrion Land for her to bring herself.

- She has overbearingly strong motherly instincts. She tends to use them on her 2nd and 3rd in command, Ryder Mercy and Elliot Payne.

- Has access to Paladin weaponry.

- Owned a small warehouse in High end, but now that she has the room in the new Vulture base, she`s moved all her junk there. Her walls are covered in James Bond posters, and she has shelves upon shelves of trinkets that remind her of simpler and harsher times in her life. One of her more notable trinkets is a pair of rusty, blood coated, and dulled scissors. Her room regularly smells of cigar smoke and gin.

- The only people who are aware of her alignment with Paladin are Ryder Mercy, The Inquisitor, and Jade Fentom. But...

- No longer truly sees herself as a Paladin Agent. She uses it as an excuse, or to calm herself. But she`s molded herself into a powerful crime lord with the mindset of a criminal. She`s more willing to commit horrible crimes, usually dismissing them as acts of heroism.

- As of late, Henry has stopped by Carrion Land and in fact fired Jo from Paladin, condemning her to No Man's Land. The rest of Vulture Team is now aware of Jo`s former Paladin officer status.

- Since the day the Inquisitor attacked Carrion Land, she`s been suffering from PTSD induced night terrors. Though Ryder has been a bit of a help, she hardly sleeps.

- For a while after the whole Inquisitor incident, she had become particularly socially inept and hostile. And while the hostility has never completely faded, nowadays she`s reverted back to her old self in the slightest.

- Ryder has finally convinced her to start "dating" him, though she`s quite uncomfortable with the concept and avoids the topic around others. She has some feelings for him, but just... finds them hard to act upon. They`re both awkward penguins, anyway, so -- that.

The Boss` theme - I Always Kill The Things I Love
The Boss` theme - A Stranger I Remain

Last edited by Emu Queen on Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:10 am; edited 23 times in total
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:02 am

Approved
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:05 am

Profile Layout Edce70f7-20a5-46d5-8501-24f30abdd68b_zps64998fc1

Username:

Name: Timothy Hook  

Code Name: Tim Tick Tock

Threat Level: A Huge D

Sexuality:
Hasn't decided

Blood Type:
Unknown

Ethnicity:
Unknown

Birth Date:
May 23

Side: Unaffiliated

Unique characteristics:
Large massive frame, 6.5" feet, Leather skin, Has the mind of a young child, it seems he has more than enough strength to topple a small car.  

Notable Crimes: Framed and Mistakenly made for Terrorism -It's hard not to cause a panic when you're a 6'5 lizard man-, Grand theft auto, Destruction of property, Disturbing the peace

Psychological Analysis: Believes he is a young child, he could be, we don't know for sure...  He has frequent paranoia around people and new situations, has fits of post traumatic stress disorder.

Timothy: Yer a bad man...I want Mama say Timmy shouldn't  not to talk strangahs..

Dr. Innsmouth: Very well then... so Timmy ... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood?

Timothy: Um....Ah...All I got is Mama, she's always there for me, since I was little. Mama said I was like baby Moses, floatin' down the river from that place with all bad men with guns and those big flying thingies. Mama said she raised me by herself, ain't nobody else..Said she can't do no job better than bein' mah Mama

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded Timmy... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, What got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

Timothy: Mama! Help Mama! Bad men with dem g-guns....I said I was sorry! I just borrowed the toy! The mister said I could. I could drive the Vroom Vroom...Everyone started screamin' and hollerin'...I got scared..I ain't brave..I just wanna go home.
I broke the mister's toy though...He didn't seem happy, but I said I was sorry! I wanna go home to Mama, Heroman is on...I wish I was brave like him

Timothy: Ya not hearin' me mister! I didn't mean it!

Timothy: No! I ain't done nuthin! the toy did it! I yelled stop an it didn't listen. Not me!

Timothy: The other kids picked on me, started callin' me it after they saw peter pan..."Tick Tock Time to Feed the Croc", they be meanin' such wrong stuff, I don't like it! Mama said I was made in God's image, so I'm laughin' now I feel better knowin' that someone look's like Me!

Timothy: Imma not sure how to answer that mister...

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Timmy, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Timothy: You're talkin' about Mama, yeah she really important to me. She said she'll be waiting for me after I'm done. We gonna eat ice cream and watch Heroman. Also Heroman is pretty nice too, he's a superhero that is brave and strong, and he helps people....I wanna be like Heroman...I ain't that brave nor that smart...Everyone likes him though..not like me..

Timothy: Some of the bad men with the g-g-guns....came. Took me from Mama...I was watchin' Heroman and I tried to be brave like him but they fired dem guns....I got loud and I went to sleep after mah head started to hurt

Timothy: Both filled with bad people, people worse than the soldier men

Timothy: You gots no TeeVee's mister...It's pretty scary without heroman and mama....They call me names and bully me...

Timothy: Do I gets to see mama again..?

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, Timmy.

Notes:
This isn't a fighting character, if you wanna fight him, you better catch him. He's a scared little fella but he doesn't like hurting people. He's easily manipulated for he isn't too bright

Timeskip

-Tim as mostly gone into hiding after discovering his origin, he now "leads" a band of mutant humans and mutant animals on his own who call the sewers home, regardless of their acceptance in NML's society they have chosen to live by a survival of the fittest notion and Tim feels that from his experiences with humanity, he views them as a cruel creature that is below them.

-Since his maturity he has grown to 9 feet, not only that but he gain more animal like qualities, like finding the scent of blood and the scent of others and he has taken up man eating.

-He claims some liking to tinkering more, something that has increased his knowledge with the boom of paladin technology, he creates bombs, moving toy bombs, cameras, radios, and such

-He knows NML's like the back of his hand now, he even knows certain areas to get into the sewers from the most surprising places. Check your toilers people

-With Ying's help Tim has become more intelligent speaking and socially aware. And he has a better understand of the human english language

-After he found out Vivan died he felt that anyone associated with either Worm, Vulture, or Inquisitor deserves to die

-He had a falling out with Ying and left his side.

-He goes by Hook or Tim Tick Tock

Last edited by Creatio Ex Materia on Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Profile Layout Empty Wynn Stanton

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:24 pm

Inmate Appearance

Profile Layout KomaedaNagito4_zps0dbf1958

Username: Akikazemoon

Name: Wynn Stanton

Code Name: Quicksilver

Threat Level: C-

Gender Male

Sexuality: Homosexual

Blood Type: AB+

Ethnicity: Caucasian, coming from the northern U.S.A.

Birth Date: December 16th

Unique characteristics: Wild unkempt hair, always seems to be smiling. Also, seems to be keyed up easily by fast tempo music.

Notable Crimes: Participated in gang activity under the command of the infamous Ryder Mercy, and took part in the destruction of cities and murder of both civilians and members of rival gangs on multiple counts. He was also known to have gone on killing rampages during these gang attacks, taking down large numbers of people all on his own.

Psychological Analysis: He seems to view everything with a sort of light-hearted happiness that comes off as very unsettling sometimes. He also seems nearly obsessed with his old gang’s leader.  

Wynn: Nice to meet you, Hal. Call me Wynn.

Dr. Innsmouth: Very well then... so Wynn... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood?

Wynn: Well, I lived with just my parents—I’m an only child. And I lived right next door to Ry-Ry! He’s here already, right? Can I go see him?

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded Wynn... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, What got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

Wynn: Aww…alright. Well, I got into it right after Ry-Ry did. He didn’t want me joining in, but I told him that he would need all the help he could get! He was really getting in over his head after all—so I decided that I would follow and protect him.

Wynn: Well, I was working for Ry-Ry, of course! He's the one who made the gang, and I've always been the second-in-command! We worked together for a long time, and despite the fact that it was kind of scary sometimes, it was a lot of fun, too!

Wynn: My first kill, huh? It was during a gang fight. It was some guy trying to shoot Ry-Ry in the face when our town was getting attacked. So, I went up behind the guy and just--well, slit his throat! And it felt pretty good, you know? I was doing my part to help, and Ry-Ry didn’t get shot in the face! I hit two birds with one stone!

Wynn: Wellll, I’ve got silver hair, right? And I’m really fast. Aaand…that’s pretty much it. *chuckles* Sorry that it’s not a more exciting explanation.

Wynn: My first major success? Hmm…well, I feel like I always did a good job, really, so I guess that my first success would be our first job! But like I said, I always did my very best work, for every mission. So every mission was a major success for me!

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Wynn, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Wynn: Well, Ry-Ry, of course! And--my family back home, I guess? I doubt that they really like me at all anymore, though.

Wynn: Welllll, that’s a bit of a long story. If you’ve been interviewing all off the prisoners, then Ry-Ry probably told you about how the whole gang got caught, right? Well, Ry-Ry got sent here all by himself, while the rest of us got put into a regular prison. But I couldn’t let Ry-Ry be here all alone! So, while I was at the other prison, I started becoming as violent and destructive as I could—I don’t even remember how many people I killed. And no matter what they did to try to stop me, I still managed to get ‘em! *laughs* So, they finally had enough, and sent me here, and that was that.

Wynn: Well, Vulture Team, of course. Even if Ry-Ry is allied with the other one, I doubt that they’ll be getting anywhere any time soon. And the Vultures will be able to help me stay here with Ry-Ry forever! I’ll help him see that it’s really not so bad.

Wynn: Preeeetty good. But Ry-Ry’s been avoiding me, which is bad. And I’ve got no idea why…it’s not like I’m annoying or anything, right?

Wynn: Not much to say! And don’t worry—I won’t have to hurt you as long as you don’t mess with Ry-Ry. Bye bye, Hal!

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, Wynn.

Notes:

-Wynn seems to be infatuated with a certain Ryder Mercy. This love of his edges on obsession, and he'd literally do most anything for him.

-He really likes music, and the faster the music is, the more it keys him up. He's especially a fan of fast-paced techno or dance genre.

-During combat, he tends to use small knives, at both close range and long range—but he’s okay with improvising, too. Wynn is really quite amazingly quick on his feet--thus where he got his code name from.

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:50 pm; edited 5 times in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:27 pm

All Approved
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow_Okami Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:01 pm

Profile Layout Kisuki_net_artbooks_hakuouki-shinsengumi-kitan-original-illustrations_187-1

Profile Layout New40-1

Username: Shadow_okami

Name: Altair Mindu

Code Name:Death's Little Examiner,(D.L.E) for short

Threat Level: C+

Gender Male

Blood Type: A+

Ethnicity: Japanese-American

Birth Date: 2/29

Side: He helps whoever needs it

Unique characteristics: He has some scars on his hands and body when he did some experiments on before he got bored and started to do it to people

Notable Crimes: Kidnapping, dissecting, and killing a senator for Florida; multiple kidnapping and homicide, and attempt murder to the Secretary of Health and Human Services        

Psychological Analysis: Perfectly sane most of the time. When shown or see a dead body, he would shows some sign of a necrophilia, but won’t go past sexual interaction with it  

Altair: (Cough) Sorry, my name is Altair Mindu. You could say i’m a doctor too, since I get ph.D in medical. I prefer if you didn’t call me Doctor Mindu, since I didn’t apply or work in hospital of any source, so call me Altair. And may I get some tea, please?

Dr. Innsmouth: Very well then... so Altair ... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood?

Altair: Well, not too much to talk about. I was born in a private island and have a rich family, where I could get anything I want, but didn’t take any interest in that. When I saw a dead cat on the street at the age of seven, I decide to take it home, cut it up, and took a fascination seeing all of the organs and how everything works. There I decide that i want to work with the human body and the dead. And the rest is history. Man, that made me feel good inside

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded Altair ... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, What got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

Altair: Sorry, I just got little excited thinking about it. To answer your question, I didn’t attend to go into the criminal underworld. I just want to fulfill my twisted obsession with the death, that all

Altair: I work for local morgue, where I took care and examine the dead. You could say it was my reason I became what I am

Altair: Yes, unfortunately. I don’t like to kill people, but that college professor asks for it when he planned to ruin my chance of getting a degree in medical. I felt bad at first, but once I cut him open and saw the entire organs in motion, I feel happy and decide to exam each one of them, until he died, which made me happier.  

Altair: Well, as a formal undertaker. I would say I am death examiner since I get to cut people up and enjoy it with no limits. Of course, I do have some respect for the death, since they lived their life to the fullness. I also get to understand how that person lived.

Altair: Well, I have to be when I kidnap and kill that senator. I didn’t mind dissecting the death, until that guy called all of human life a waste and didn’t mind stepping on people to fill his pride up, so I just gave him what he deserved. I kidnap him, dissect him while I tied him up to a table, and took out his heart out since he called life a waste. After I was done with him, I stab his heart, put it back in him, and stitch him back up. I soon drop him off at his house and left. Few days later, I was put in the American Most Wanted and they gave me my code name.      

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Altair, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Altair: Not really, no

Altair:  Well, the FBI located me and burst through my hideout, where they saw me planning to kidnap the secretary of Health and Human services after hearing that she was planning to approve a drug that allow humans to live longer. I didn’t mind it, but the problem was that the drug has a serious side affect and I couldn’t let it happen since it would sicken me when that person come to term. I have respect for human life

Altair: I have, but I don’t want to join either of them. I like to work in peace and don’t want to be force to do something I disapprove of

Altair: It’s going great. I couldn’t ask for more. I get to dissect people and examine people without people judging me. I also gave me a chance to learn more about human body and ways to improve it without damaging it

Altair: I understand and yes, where is the tea I ask for?

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, Altair.

Notes:He currently helps people No Man’s Land here and there, but he hide within the shadows, so he doesn’t track too much attend to certain groups. He also doesn’t mind experimenting new drugs or ways to help the human body out. Thanks to drug he had tried himself, his right eye change color sometimes and improved his eye sight on that side. It's unknown what it can do, but he isn't curious about it
Shadow_Okami
Shadow_Okami
Canadian
Canadian

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:12 am

Inmate Appearance
Profile Layout AnimeRedheadTrenchcoatGuy

Username: robert200110

Name: Arron Blitz

Code Name: Striker

Blood Type: O+

Ethnicity: Caucasian, German (No accent)  

Birth Date: June 28

Side: Team Vulture

Unique characteristics: His eyes are bright blue.
When he enters combat, he grins and laughs manically.  

Notable Crimes: Murder of several police officers, and champion of 4 under ground fighting leagues.

Psychological Analysis: Sound until combat is entered. Upon entering combat, becomes excessively violent and blood thirsty.  

(Arron): Pleases to meet you Doctor. My name is Arron Blitz.

Dr. Innsmouth: Very well then... so (Arron)... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood?

(Arron): I was born in Germany. I can't quite remember where though. My parents were good enough people, and my child hood was pretty normal.  

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded (Arron)... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, What got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

(Arron): When I was in junior high, I was being bullied, so beat the shit out of him. That was when I realized that I loved to fight. When I moved out I traveled around looking for strong people to fight.

(Arron): I signed up for an underground fight club. It was nothing special, I won completely. Didn't even take the prize money.

Dr. Innsmouth: You've killed a man before haven't you...? What was your first kill? How did it feel to you?

(Arron): My first kill was my first match up in that fight club. I beat him to death within thirty seconds of the match starting. It was disappointing.

(Arron): I wanted a better one, but all I could think of was Striker. That was due to my hand-to-hand combat ability of course. I'm second to none as of yet.

(Arron): My first success was when I won a fight tournament in Russia. I beat the champion without taking more then four hits. He was ex-military too. I earned mt name, or rather that the alias I used When I signed up for my first fight.

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me (Arron), is there anyone special to you in this world?

(Arron): No. Sometime after I moved out, my parents died in a car accident. I did have a sister, but she went missing a few years before mt parents death.

(Arron): I'm here intentionally. I basically told the police that I had murdered several people and said to come and get me. That was when I killed those policemen.

(Arron): I pick the Vultures. If I can keep the crazies in, then I can fight more of them.

(Arron): Nothing special really.

(Arron): Keep tuned in Doc. Maybe you'll catch one of my fights sometime.

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, (Arron).

Notes: -Arrons mental state has deteriorated due to extreme emotional damage. This allowed his bloodlust, calling itself Striker, to take over. Arron is still present, but he doesn't take control.
-Arron has upgraded his gauntlets, allowing them to release an electric shock from any where on the guard. It now covers he entire forearm.
-Arron wears the helmet he picked up from Baker street. He upgraded it to has infrared sensors and night vision.
-He now carries a m14 semi-automatic battle rifle with a short-medium range scope.

Theme Song: It Has To Be This Way (Metal Gear Rising OST)

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:22 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : ((Part II update)))
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  [KB]Dr.KyoShumiTa Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:54 pm

=On second thought...=

If there is another character I can excel at, I'll add it up on the profile.

Last edited by [KB]Dr.KyoShumiTa on Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
[KB]Dr.KyoShumiTa
[KB]Dr.KyoShumiTa

http://solarii.org/ashgames/

Back to top Go down

Profile Layout Empty Buddi

Post  Emu Queen Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:50 am

Profile Layout Tumblr_mo015iLFiL1rcg9kfo2_400_zps7d2a2862

Profile Layout Tumblr_mnxwx8Lejd1r3cwrvo1_500_zps95014f34

Username:
Emu Queen

Name:
Buddi
Jeremiah Carraway

Code Name:
Just Buddi.

Threat Level:
SS

Sexuality:
??????????????//////!!!

Blood Type:
B

Ethnicity:
Caucasian, unknown Ethic background.

Birth Date:
September 23

Relationship Status:
no

Side:
Formerly Conqueror Worm, defected to the Inquisitor. After the death of the Inquisitor, defected to Vulture Team.

Unique characteristics:
Spurts sporadic, un-correlating phrases at all time. No patterns in his speech, everything he says is utterly uncomprehensive. Often cheery, with bouts of serious depression and suicidal tendencies. Buddi surprising shows no violent tendencies, only unusual social behavior. Verbally threatens often, but barely carries out his threats.

Notable Crimes:
Murder of many small-time criminals; bank robbers, street thugs, murders, rapists. The act that landed him in No Mans Land was the murder of a corrupt Communist leader.

Psychological Analysis:
The patient was once sane, but was captured by Black Dragon in his youth, it was quickly discovered that he had a great biological potential for the experiments. Instead of having the fortune to die, he survived. Again and again. The experimentation escalated from injection to iridium fusion. Buddi has Iridium fused into his very bones. After years of torture, he finally snapped. The sane side broke, and split into another. Buddi broke free, and not a single scientist nor loader were left alive when he crawled out of that building into the daylight again. The experiments of course had lasting effects. Buddi’s personality suffers, as he now has a dependency on the substance through injection to keep himself together, much like an addict to heroin would. Every few weeks, he requires an injection. If one is not find in time, Buddi loses all control in what can only be described as a flare of the disease. His veins darken to a sick purple color, and he loses all perception of who and what is going on. There is only violence; towards friends. Foes. His surroundings. And sadly, himself. These spells last for a few hours and are very rare, but when he feels them coming, he leaves and gets as far away from others as possible. Paladin supplies him with injections weekly to keep him from severely harming other residents. The patient has a problem with silence and loneliness and is staggering loyal to any and all friends he makes. Buddi`s psyche has a remnant of who he used to be--a literal inner voice which forces Buddi to only kill the deserving, and help others. The voice constantly reminds him that should he ever kill an innocent person, the sane part of him will take over and commit suicide to murder them both.

Buddi:
Pitiful people prepare, plead plentifully plentiful platitude phenomenal patriot pounds, poundingly perverse puppets pulping, pleasantly, putrid pasties.
I am bUddI.

Dr. Innsmouth: Very well then... so Buddi... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood?

Buddi:
sEE the numbers, tAste the violence. doEsn`T remember, dOeSn`t forget.
Box cover, box cover! I'm the one who eats the stardom! I'm the hero of all the villans! You can't swallow my morality like a lollipop pill! I'll run around your mind and set the world record with my meat sleeves.

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded Buddi... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, What got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

Buddi:
keep your chin up, SO I CAN SMASH IT WITH A HAMMER.
doEsn`T remember, dOeSn`t forget. deServed it, dEserved it..
Who is them?

Buddi:
I know what I have become... I am the inside of this world... I taste the gore, and I smell the crying... AND I WANT MORE! I want to bathe in your flesh, I want to savor your fear. I wanna live inside a castle built of your agony, AND I WANT TO CRUMBLE IT WITH AN AXE TO YOUR CAROTID ARTERY. I work alone. Like the Bat...

Buddi:
stranGer dAngEr!!
Somebody open me up and put out the fire in my belly... Put it out with knives and bullets and strangling, or I will eat your nephews. So I will eat your nephews.
Pour a bucket of cold water on me while serenading Marina and the Diamonds lyrics and I am yours. oNly the deserving.

Buddi:
dOesn`T hide beHiNd mask, doesn`T reMemBer, doesn`t forget.
I am bUddI.
Sum 41. No Reason. Live in Ontario 2005. after 25968 encounters.

Buddi:
sTraNglEd the whIspers out !! deSerVed it, deserved iT... bRoKen concept man, bRoKen society.
You have a mother. You will treat women with respect.

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Buddi, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Buddi:
i cAnnOt see her aNymore .. sHe was so clear and bright -- bUt the bLoOd in my eyE I onLy see ocean of bLoOd and I ONLY NEED TO LEARN HOW TO SURF !!!

Buddi:
(Okay, I can`t watch this anymore. Tell him you`re not like the rest of the sickos here, you`ve never touched an innocent and you never will. Tell him you`re a hero.)

mY pEcs haVe pecs !!!
Come to me wrath sponge.

(... I tried.)

Buddi:
sErVe the worm. sTand by the Worm. fOrced for wOrm... Look at me when I scream into your soul and stop dying at me. STOP JUDGING.

(They forced me to join Conquerer Worm... I would have preferred to stay unaligned, but leaving here doesn`t sound bad...)

Buddi:
I`VE GOT A HUGE HAND.

Buddi:
(Say, 'Thank you'.)
nIppLE sAlaD !!
(...Close enough.)

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, Buddi.

Notes:
On a brighter note, Buddi has a pet!! A stag named Sprinkles, who died a long time ago but Buddi doesn`t seem to notice. He runs about, keeping the rotting corpse on a leash. Also, his weapon is an odd mix of an axe and chain saw. It`s an axe with a rotating blade, like a chainsaw.

- On a darker note, Buddi has lost Sprinkles. I seriously have no idea where that thing is.

- His bones are fused with iridium, a type of metal. They`re literally unbreakable.

Buddi`s theme - After You`ve Gone

Timeskip:

- The Inquisitor has promised Buddi closure and possibly revenge against Black Dragon in exchange for his loyalty. Despite their deal, Buddi is actually quite fond of the Inquisitor and sees him as his best friend. Ever.

- Has developed a weird sort of obsession / fascination with Emilia Melchiott. He still sees her as an invulnerable knight with no apparent flaws. He anticipates death at her hands each time they fight, but the fact that it hasn`t happened yet has made Emilia a bit of an enemy in his eyes.

- His saner side has slight dominance now. He is capable of speaking somewhat clear sentences if he wills so, though he still spurts gibberish constantly. This is mostly the Inquisitor`s work.

- The Inquisitor keeps a hefty supply of the drugs Buddi needs to stop himself from rampaging in the Inquisitor tower.

- Has a tiny army of about 40 Juggalos that work under him in the Inquisitor faction.

- He`d like to live to see Black Dragon be destroyed, or at least see the Inquisitor get the better of them at some point. However, to be honest, he`d really like to die much more. He considers himself a monster. But outer Buddi refuses to die by his own hands, and he`ll disobey orders if the orders mean slaying an innocent person.  

Moar timeskip notes:

- The death of pretty much the entire Inquisitor faction save for himself and Isaac has shaken him quite a bit. His fallen comrades - the Inquisitor and Orane in particular - are an extremely touchy subject.

- Through everything, his hidden sane side had managed to pull through - granting Buddi the ability to speak full, coherent sentences once again and form independent thoughts. He`s incredibly proud of the fact.

- He`s grown very close to Isaac Harvey and Pugsy Marcone. They`re easily his best friends. Don`t touch either of them --

- He`s quite smitten for Emilia Melchiott. And not at all good at hiding it, despite his efforts.

- All his juggalos are dead. He hasn`t seemed to notice much, with all that`s been going on and all.

- Extremely less reliant on the super drugs he previously needed to keep himself slightly in check -- but, Vulture Team still keeps them at hand. The Boss has them stowed away in her room.

- He`s now aware of his origins with Black Dragon again - and his involvement and purpose in Project Goliath. This, along with the fact that Figaro orchestrated David Krugar`s death.

- Buddi is also finally aware of his actual name - Jeremiah Carraway.

Last edited by Emu Queen on Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:17 am; edited 8 times in total
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next