Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Profile Layout

+12
Emu Queen
Creatio Ex Materia
Colorful Columbina
Dane Nerro
Akikazemoon
Not Manchee
robert200110
Inspector Lestrade
MochaLatte
[KB]Dr.KyoShumiTa
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
16 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Profile Layout - Page 3 Empty Re: Profile Layout

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:35 pm

Both Characters gain temp approval from me. If something is wrong, Pan will tell you and you will comply to those needs. Have fun!
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Profile Layout - Page 3 Empty Orane and Renate Riviere

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:44 pm

Inmate Appearance

Profile Layout - Page 3 677494e5-d65b-4c79-b868-fdc27ab84b96_zps5406b332

Username: Akikazemoon

Name: Orane and Renate Riviere

Code Name: When they work together, they are known as “Papillon.” When they work apart, they are each respectively known as “Begonia” and “Bellflower.”

Threat Level: C

Gender One is female, one is male. Which is which? That's a secret, of course.

Sexuality: Both pansexual

Blood Type: Both O+

Ethnicity: Caucasian, French

Birth Date: 5/22

Relationship Status: Both taken

Side: Inquisitor

Unique characteristics: Oddly colored hair, highly acrobatic, very…circus-y.

Notable Crimes: The twins have committed a wide array of crimes—at first, it just started when they used to work for a circus together, and the circus’s patrons slowly began to go missing, and bodies would be found in the strangest of places…following that, the two of them joined up with a small group of psychopaths running their own circus—one that would kidnap random people and force them to both watch and participate in shows—which would ultimately lead to the demise of every audience member, in some gruesome way or other. This group that the twins worked with became infamous among law authorities, and it took the police quite some time to actually take the group down. And on top of all of that, they’ve also been known to have committed incest.

Psychological Analysis: The twins seem to see life all as some big show upon a stage, for some invisible audience to watch—they consider themselves big players in the play. Their allies are fellow protagonists, and their enemies are the antagonists. Through this, they don’t seem to be effected much by death and gore, because after all—it’s just a play, right? However, they are affected by it in some cases—they are very close to each other, and if one of the twins gets hurt…then the other will become very protective, and might even go into a rage. And God forbid, if one of them dies...

Interview: (This should take the place of your bio. Your character is being interviewed by a Doctor Hal Innsmouth, your character is to answer him as well as he/she can, assume that the PMC owners of No Man's Land already know everything about your character, so there is no use resisting. Replace "Character" with your character's name.)

Dr. Innsmouth: Hello there, call me Hal, so, will you please introduce yourself...?

Orane: Hello there, Hal! You can call me Orane—and this is my beloved sister, Renate. We’re very pleased to meet you!
Renate: Yes, quite charmed… *chuckles lightly*

Dr. Innsmouth: Very well then... so ladies... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood?

Renate: We were born in a small little town in France…it was really quite nice there…
Orane: Our parents were really nice! Really, they were ever so kind….I remember, they used to take us to the circus every so often…that’s how we got so interested!

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded, girls... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, What got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

Renate: I beg your pardon, but we are not base “criminals.” We are actresses upon a stage, delicate and graceful.
Orane: We do what we do because it’s fun! My dear sister and I joined Luce’s circus, and lots of people had death scenes…it was really dramatic, and full of screaming and things! A few of them over-dramatized a bit, though…But! It was a lot more fun than the first circus we were in—I’ll say that much.

Dr. Innsmouth: How was your early criminal career? Who did you work for? What were you?

Renate: Must you continue to refer to us as criminals…? *sighs* Very well. We first worked together in a circus in France.
Orane: It was a very close-knit family! One that…well, we got kicked out of soon enough. But, we found an even better one, so it’s okay!

Dr. Innsmouth: You've killed a man before haven't you...? What was your first kill? How did it feel to you?

Renate: Our first kill was quite dull, really…some beast of a man was trying to pull a move on my dear sister, so I simply had to do something.
Orane: He barely even screamed when he died! It was pretty boring.

Dr. Innsmouth: Your code name is... most interesting... how did you get it?

Renate: Begonia and Bellflower, as you might know, are both types of flowers…just as we, the women of the stage, are delicate flowers, as well…
Orane: And Papillon means butterfly in French! A butterfly is beautiful, but it can only fly if it has two wings. With only one, it goes spiraling down to the ground. When we combine, we become a beautiful butterfly of wonder, and soar heavens-high with our mystique!

Dr. Innsmouth: What was your first major success in your career? Was it how you earned your code name? Or was it something else?

Orane: I would say that it was probably when we joined Luce’s circus…he accepted us for who we were, not like that old circus we were in.
Renate: Yes, we were quite successful with Luce…we were almost always the stars of every show. *gives a small chuckle*

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me, ladies, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Orane and Renate: *in unison* Why, my dear sister, of course!

Dr. Innsmouth: Why are you here? How did you finally get caught?

Renate: Luce’s circus went on a long time without the authorities figuring out where we were…but alas, what goes up, must come down…
Orane: The police ran into our den, and smacked Luce in the face with their guns! It was so silly, how they had to call back-up as soon as Luce began fighting them! They sure underestimated him…Luce managed to get away, but sadly, most of the others were caught…including us.

Dr. Innsmouth: We are almost done here, surely you've heard of them? Vulture Team and Conqueror Worm... which do you sympathize with more?

Orane: *laughs* Silly man. We’re not with either of those factions!
Renate: Yes, really…they’re both quite droll…we, in particular, have found our place with The Inquisitor...

Dr. Innsmouth: How is your life in No Man's Land?

Renate: Quite freeing, actually.
Orane: Oh, yes, indeed! We can act however we want, and police never come and drag us off places! And besides that, we’ve found a new circus for us to join in—isn’t that just lovely?

Dr. Innsmouth: I'm sure you're asking yourself why you're here? What is the point of this interview? I can assure you... you won't get any answers today, we are at the end of the interview. Anything else you wish to tell me before you depart from here?

Orane: Hm…nothing that I can think of!
Renate: And so, if you excuse us, we’ll be taking our leave…

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, ladies.

Notes:

-Orane is the one in pink, Renate is the one in blue.

-It is in fact true that, under all that femininity, one of them is, physically, a boy. And yes, I know that in the picture, they both have chests that stick out—but remember, breast pads are a thing.

-Both were trained in both gymnastics and rhythmic gymnastics, and although they’re both quite thin, they’re full of lean muscle, and are extremely athletic and agile. Back at their old circus jobs, they were so agile, in fact, that people used to describe them as “soaring through the air.” Almost as if they could actually fly. They’re also both very flexible.

-For weapons, Orane uses a rhythmic gymnastics ribbon that has wires running down it that makes the ribbon itself still fluid, but electrified. Renate uses rhythmic gymnastics hoops that are used in a battle style that is a combination of rhythmic gymnastics and martial arts.

Orane's style of rhythmic gymnastics can be seen here in the ribbon section at 12:07: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiRWmAxkre0

Renate's style of rhythmic gymnastics can be seen here in the hoops section at 0:50: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtE9Rk82U2M

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:41 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : typooo)
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:48 pm

Twins, Winters, and Lost Lamb are all approved fully.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:26 pm

Profile Layout - Page 3 Afe585b2-245a-451a-baa0-f44849a41825_zpsb5104a85

Username: Pan-sensei

Name: David Kruger

Code Name: The Inquisitor, Inmate-X, Mastermind

Threat Level: SSS

Gender Male

Sexuality: Straight

Blood Type: A

Ethnicity: African American

Birth Date: September 8th

Relationship Status: Single

Side: Inquisitor Faction

Unique characteristics: Narcissism, technical genius, criminal mastermind, love for death traps, incredible intelligence, deduction skills on par with the greatest detectives, absolute disregard for human life

Notable Crimes: Mass murder, Theft of billions of dollars, terrorism, assassination of over 30 political leaders, the destruction of three nations

Psychological Analysis: David is a genius, but a mad genius. If he were to apply his genius to helping humanity, perhaps he would have restored the world to what it once was. David is in love with himself, he views himself as the pinnacle of human intellect. In his mind he is a god, and the world only exists because of him, literally. David is capable of coming up with complex schemes, often times just to entertain himself. David will destroy an entire nation just because he's bored and wants a challenge. He also has a remarkable ability for gaining followers, and very talented followers. David gathers some of the worlds greatest assassins, criminal overlords, and terrorists, how? He makes promises and deals with them, and he never goes back on his word. He eventually gained a reputation for this, all while being incredibly ruthless to those who even considered double crossing him.

Interview: (This should take the place of your bio. Your character is being interviewed by a Doctor Hal Innsmouth, your character is to answer him as well as he/she can, assume that the PMC owners of No Man's Land already know everything about your character, so there is no use resisting. Replace "Character" with your character's name.)

Dr. Innsmouth: Hello there, call me Hal, so, will you please introduce yourself...?

David: Ah well, you may call me whatever you want, David? No no, too boring right? You mindless Paladin dogs have had a habit of calling me Inmate-X too... but how about The Inquisitor? Ah, I can tell by looking at your face, you're uncomfortable with those names... just call me David.

Dr. Innsmouth: Very well then... so David... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood?

David: Where I was born is unimportant, you see the world was only created to entertain me doctor... and when I die the world will end. As for my parents? Their only role in this world was raising me as a child, one day they didn't seem to understand who was in charge, so I killed them. Divine retribution.

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded David... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, What got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

David: I started out as a hacktivist... in my Highschool days. I was very good at it too, but it didn't challenge me enough... so I moved on to various criminal organizations, even the Black Dragon. None of them entertained me for long. Eventually I created my own criminal syndicate... that was where it got good.

Dr. Innsmouth: How was your early criminal career? Who did you work for? What were you?

David: Oh... sorry if I got ahead of myself there... I already answered that didn't I? I'd like this interview to go a little bit faster doctor, I'd like to return to my cell.

Dr. Innsmouth: You've kill a man before haven't you...? What was your first kill? How did it feel to you?

David: Ah yes of course! You know despite my criminal career going as far back as my teenage years... I never did kill anyone. I was never quite the brute some other criminals were. For some time I was a professor at MIT... there was a student who tried to prove himself my better... the fool! He convinced the university of his genius my trying to outsmart me! Unfortunately for him... I was just too smart. One day I kidnapped him... and made him solve a puzzle of mine, if he failed, he would be slowly dipped into a vat of acid, if he succeeded I would free him. Unfortunately for the poor boy he failed, and I learned how amazing it was to test others against my own wit.

David: Let us see... Inmate-X? You Paladin officers call me that, you keep me locked up under the city because you're afraid of what I'll do if I'm let out into the city. I believe you're even scheduling my execution soon, am I right? Yes I can see it in your eyes. As for The Inquisitor? That is my preferred alias... I question humanity just as the Inquisitor questions the heretic. I'm here to show the world its sins and then destroy it in my own grasp. And then finally there's Mastermind... I believe I got that one after I succeeded in bringing down the Kansas Republic because I was bored... or was it the destruction of London? Either way people started calling me a supervillain... the papers often called me "Mastermind".

Dr. Innsmouth: What was your first major success in your career? Was it how you earned your code name? Or was it something else?

David: It depends on what a monkey of limited intelligence like you would  consider major? I believe my first real major success was getting all of Toronto to work together to try and solve a puzzle of mine... if they failed to work together and solve it I would use some stolen nukes to blow the city to smithereens! Of course they failed...

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me David, is there anyone special to you in this world?

David: Myself and I, Doctor. Who else?

David: Well to be frank, let's just say me and the Black Dragon got into a little espionage war somewhere down the line and they revealed one of my hideouts to the authorities. It's okay though, I plan to repay The Mistress soon enough.

Dr. Innsmouth: We are almost done here, surely you've heard of them? Vulture Team and Conqueror Worm... which do you sympathize with more?

David: How funny Doctor... you already know I'm not a follower, I'm a leader. I'd prefer the third choice, you'll find out soon enough.

Dr. Innsmouth: I'm sure you're asking yourself why you're here? What is the point of this interview? I can assure you... you won't get any answers today, we are at the end of the interview. Anything else you wish to tell me before you depart from here?

David: Yes, tell Lieutenant Harrison and Agent Beaumont to work faster on tearing apart Conqueror Worm, I'm bored and wish to get involved very soon.

Dr. Innsmouth: That would involve leaving this cell and getting out into the city David, no going to happen.

David: We'll see about that Doctor, we'll see about that...

Notes:
- The Inquisitor is a master of creating death traps, but he always gives his victims a chance to get free of them if they can outsmart him.

- The Inquisitor still retains his criminal web outside of No Man's Land, which he uses even inside the city.

- In an actual fight, which David despises, he will resort to various hidden weapons he has on his person.

- Inquisitor's Theme: Twisted Nerve

Timeskip:

- The Inquisitor did die that night on Baker Street, but was brought back to life as a cyborg by Code Talker shortly after.

- The Inquisitor has a HUGE grudge against Jade and Jo for what they've done to him, needless to say he currently strives to kill both of them.

- The Inquisitor has built his own ideals for how the world should behave: just how it is. The Inquisitor believes that the world is perfect as an anarchic mess, and will do anything to keep it that way. Order is his greatest enemy.

- As a cyborg, the man has many new abilities, for one, he can now analyze objects and people with his mechanical eyes, he no longer feels pain, his body is no longer weakened by age, and his hands are now "Shock Gauntlets"... yeah you know exactly what that means.

- The Inquisitor can no longer speak, as such he has a computer program to replace his voice. As such, his voice is entirely mechanical and sounds much like what you'd expect from Microsoft Sam or a voice synthesizer.

- The Inquisitor still has just as many small gadgets and tricks up his sleeve as before in fights, but now they're wired right into his body.

- While before The Inquisitor considered himself a world-renown genius, and he committed crime to prove his superior intellect, he was little more than a sociopath. Now, The Inquisitor considers himself very different, an agent of Chaos and Evil on Earth.

- New theme: Inquisitor Theme - The Wretched Automatons

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:47 pm

Inmate Appearance (IMG)
Profile Layout - Page 3 Rourke1_zpse4f483f7
Username:

Name:
Emilio Knygma

Code Name: "Code Talker", "Question"

Threat Level: (How dangerous could they be if they are let out into the world. This is not a power level, but rather how much of a threat they present to society. E, D, C, B, A, S, SS, SSS)

Gender Male

Sexuality: Chooses None

Blood Type: B

Ethnicity: Latino/English

Birth Date: October 14th

Unique characteristics: Face is scarred beyond feasible recognition, metal mask that acts not only like a concealer but a breathing and seeing aid. His arm was sliced off so he created a multitool, that forms into things such as a buzzsaw, a minimachine gun, and various household tools.
He suffers from burns and scars that left most of his nerves damaged and dead, feeling pain or anything is a difficult task for him. It often leads him to dangerous, albeit funny, hi-jinks like accidentally setting himself on fire or nailing himself to the floor.
He seems to have very accurate reaction times with more visual movements
He's notable for his secretive way of talking, never directly referring to someone or something
He easily detects lying, to a point
Emilio had taken fencing and pugilism at a young age and continued to use them throughout his life, while not physically gifted with these arts he can fend for himself.

Notable Crimes: He's just an accessory to The Inquisitor, so nearly everything The Inquisitor had in his later years had E. Knygma with him.  Though not charged and jailed with any previous before his fateful meeting with the Inquisitor crimes he still committed acts like Kidnapping, Ransom, and Extortion

Psychological Analysis: He's a paranoid man, but this paranoia should not be taken as a weakness, his articulate planning and cunning are refined over and over again through this paranoia, it seems fear has become some sort of motivation to his work, which always gives him that big push for the final stretch.
Acute OCD, while not noticeable at first his repetitive actions will become more apparent to those who wait and bid their time with careful observation.
Arsonphobia, he has a very apparent fear of fire. Untamed fire mostly.
He is extremely intelligent, but is very dependent on The Inquisitor

E.Knygma: Ah, Doctor Innsmouth! Greetings! Salutations! And....Hello. Fine I'll follow along, I am Emilio Knygma, but I have you may know I am still entitled to not talk if I so desire....

Dr. Innsmouth: Very well then... so ... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood?

E. Knygma: My birthplace does not matter in such a place like this, You can say I was reborn by Mr. Kruger's Intervention. Yet I'll indulge your little interview taping..I was born with the rustiest of silver spoon laid on my tongue. I had 10 other siblings before me, I was always in a shadow of their achievements. It seemed by our very DNA, that my father saw fit to use about like town whore, we were bred to achieve greatness and be cut throats with our own kin. It was a disgusting place to live, my father gripped on a fortune that my elder siblings lusted over, they had no qualms of stepping on the bodies of their sister or brother to be even more spoiled as they were.
I had the most uneasy bond with my father. In the waves of trophies and pedistals of my siblings, I got smart. Father thought of me as nothing of a backstabbing child who was not even interested in his fortune. And I was.

I hated them so, I decide to give them the greatest insult they could have. I took the fortune without even a hint of resistence. My elder brother committed suicide, my elder sister tried to create a incestual bond with my to mocking victory. My other siblings became vile, but no more viler than my Sister and Father. My father in his old age refused to call me his heir, he said that I had cheat. I had and had not. My sister seeing father die angry and bitter in his age decided to kill me in a attempt of retribution. She set the family estate on fire and sliced my arm clean off. She burned alive, I wished I had been. I my body was damage beyond belief...With my father's fortune I spent it on the thing he most hated...My life.

Or...I could have lied about this, but it sounds believable. I guess it will remain a mystery...

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded Emilio... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, What got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

E.Knygma: I'm am not scared of your men, your VERY expendable soldiers. I started as a game host of sorts. I kidnapped my victims and gave them riddles, tasks, and such. A very fun game to say the least, if they didn't win they died. And such screams they made when they did...It was malicious of me, I know. But stupidity doesn't deserve to live more then a few minutes after its conception. They ran around like little mice and frolicked as they tried to save their meaningless lives, so stupid of them to say the least.

The master soon found my attention, I beg him, I beg him to take me under his wing. I became not only his protege but I became his assistant. Such a lively job it was

E.Knygma: Someone wasn't listening

Dr. Innsmouth: You've kill a man before haven't you...? What was your first kill? How did it feel to you?

E.: Kill...A common word for population control. I felt like a doctor taking out dangerous and hindering diseases from a diseased world. One kill equals one less problem, one nation down...Well you get the idea

E.Knygma: You'll see...

E.Kyngma: Flying under-wing of the great Inquisitor

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Emilio, is there anyone special to you in this world?

E.Kygma: Take a guess you fool

E.Kygma: I was a 'package deal' with the master..

E.Kygma: Ha! Well you better shove that answer to someone bloke! I'm not going to answer that question. Ask me something else...Tits or Ass. I'm an Ass man myself. They fair better than horses, tits are just stupid little birds.

E: Just GRAND

E: See you soon!

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye Emilio.

Notes:

Timeskip
Code Talker now brandishes a surprising amount of weaponry, smoke bombs, a energy rapier which can extended a great length, about four feet.

His arms were replaced, as now both arms have become cybernetic. his left arm contains a small cannon like weapon that shows a plethora of destructive capabilities. His right arm keeps its old "weaponry" but both arms seem to have a hydraulic system built in to give greater damage when resorting to CQC

His mask can now spit a noxious gas that causes Illusions for a short time. It also doubles as a communicator.

He has trained harder for battles mentally and physically, he is now nearly unmatched in sword play and fencing  

Last edited by Creatio Ex Materia on Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:24 pm; edited 5 times in total
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Profile Layout - Page 3 Empty Stegs

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:31 pm

Profile Layout - Page 3 708cc4ce-49b7-425f-9892-fdf592835354_zps5daacfef

Username: Not Manchee

Name: Stephanie Brentt

Code Name: Stegs

Threat Level: D

Sexuality: Dinosexual (being a teenager, even if she acts older, she's still exploring, so let's say bi-curious)

Blood Type: B-

Ethnicity: Cajun

Birth Date: April 16th

Unique characteristics: Dinosaur-like appearance, had the personality of a New York taxi driver, strong accent.

Notable Crimes: Destruction of the Sesnap Facility of Higher Research, various murders with and without the Carnival of Crime, jaywalking.

Psychological Analysis: Stephanie seems to block all of her emotions and feelings about her past with this persona she has created for herself: a grumpy, rude, middle-aged gambler. She seems to be annoyed by PEOPLE in general, unless she's beating them at poker or gambling in some other way. We can assume that this inmate has been emotionally disturbed in the past, which resulted in this aggressive attitude towards everyone else, but she denies having been affected by any of the known events of her short life, choosing cursing and sarcasm over anti-depressants or therapy.

Interview:

Stephanie: I'm Stephanie Brentt, but ma stage name is Stegs, and I prefer it 'nyways.

Dr. Innsmouth: Very well then... so Stephanie... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood?

Stephanie: I was bo'n in da lovely Sesnap Facil'ty of da Hi'er Research, where I was probed from da staht. Oh I should pro'lly mention I ripped me way outta me Mommuh's stomach, so dey kept me locked up since den. 'Twas perdy shite, t'be honest. Poppuh nevah came t'visit, thought I's too dayengerus 'n wutnot. Mighta had sumfin ta do wit' da tail, too...He jus' din't get dat he had a tail too! You's all jus' too dumb to grow it out like me!

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded Stephanie... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, What got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

Stephanie: Le's see den, I's been cooped up for 'bout 7 years, den I got tired of dat place so I jus' killed 'em all an' destroyed deir facil'ty so dey couldn'  do dat no more to no uddah kids. But turns out err'one was like dat in da outside too, so I got dem outta de way an' when the Carnival foun' me, I jus' joined'em and dey showed me how de world don' deserve none of ma mercy.

Stephanie: I guess dat killin' all dose sci'ntists might've counted as part'a ma criminal career, eh? I did it for m'self, den I did what a had to to survive, an' ta win dis bet... When da Carnival foun' me I followed'em 'cause dey's good people, jus' don' tell'em I says so. Dey weren't as annoyin' as da sci'ntists an dey gave me free booze, all for layin' around and killin' a few guys sometimes. Why not? Don'tcha lookit me like dat, i's perfectly normal for a 7 year old to be an alcoholic! Is cause I got a tail, i'nt it?

Dr. Innsmouth: You've killed a man before haven't you...? What was your first kill? How did it feel to you?

Stephanie: It felt like...freedom. T'was de ladeh dat came to check up on me once a year. I din't actually MEAN t'kill her, jus' knock 'er out so I could gittaway, but I guess I unnerestimated ma own strenf, an' once dat was done, I couldn' stop. I mean I DID make a bet wit' sum a dem once, I tol' 'em I was gonna get outta dis place sum'day, and dey jus' laughed at me and fed me dose shitty reptile pellets...Guess dey had ta bet their lives on dat one.

Stephanie: Stegs is 'cause de guys at da Carnival tink i's funny dat I'm a freak. Dey be the real assholes, ya get me? But dey's freaks too, so I don' mind it. Jus' wish they knew differen' dinosaur names, 'cause so far dat seems to be the only one dey know.

Stephanie: Joinin' da Carnie fo' sure. Dey really help me get off da ground and get back't dem regular humans...tinkin' dey can probe around me jus' 'cause I'm scaly...

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Stephanie, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Stephanie: I have me cards an' me winnin's if dat's what you mean. People dat breathe...dey don' be so cool...uddah den dat Vulture ladeh, Jo...But don'  you go comin'  to any conclusions! She's jus'  not dat bad.

Stephanie: I got caught along wit'  de rest o' da Carnival, guess dere's only so long you can run.

Stephanie: I don' need none o' dem factions, all dem twerps don' be knowin' how ta respect deir elders. Inquisitor, son!

Stephanie: Can't complain really, can I? I got's me plenty a suckers dat stink at poker, willing ta bet big too, an' da Inquisita for protection. I mean someone come's up ta me an'  asks who I'm wit' an' I say de Inquisita, dey be tremblin' in dey little boots. Can't say I love de performances, dough. I still be doin' 'em 'cause i's eider dat or gettin' on da boss man's bad side.

Stephanie: Ah go ta hell, Hal, betcha I can figure yo' shite out before any o' dem Worms!

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, Stephanie.

Notes: Stegs refuses to act her age, thinking that acting like a grown up makes her INTO a grown up and helps her fit in with all the older people in No Man's Land. She never actually met her father, though she attempted to contact him once she'd gotten out of the Facility, but he had relocated as soon as news about her escape got to him.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Profile Layout - Page 3 Empty Issac Harvey

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:26 am

Profile Layout - Page 3 SouryuuLeonfull1484063

Username: dbzhardcore

Name: Issac Harvey

Code Name: Blondy

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Blood Type: B+

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Birth Date: April 25

Unique characteristics: Frequently paranoid, has a bit of an egotistical side, cares deeply about his cards, bit of a classy side.

Notable Crimes: Blew up a house with a family inside, tortured a classmate for touching his hair, destruction of card shops, murder of his mother.

Psychological Analysis: Issac seems to only care about himself. The only people he likes are ones he are forced to like or ones who share the same liking that he has. He has a deep connection with his cards and will destroy any others that are inferior to him. He likes to test out new capabilities of his cards by trying it on others with disatrous results. He sees himself classy with his suit but this results at him being egotistic at times. The biggest problem to him is people touching his hair. Issac believes that he is the only one that can touch his hair and that anyone else who touches it will be in for a world of pain and suffering. He believes that he should lead a fight but not to be involved in it, thus his cards have Vanguard on it.

Issac: Hello there Hal, if you must know my name is Issac Harvey. I must say this is an interesting room you got here but it pales to the comparison of the room I used to have at home. Anyways, lets get on with this mutter. *Issac fixes his hair*

Dr. Innsmouth: Very well then... so Issac... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood?

Issac: I was born in the very north of California. My childhood was a very nice and sad life at the same time. My dad introduced me to cards and helped me fall in love to them, but my mother......she was a bitch. She hated my hobby, no, my life. My father was very supportive for me and would help me collect different types of cards and I would make sure they were always perfect, never bent. My mother would always try to sell them or throw them away. My parents would usually argue and later on had a divorce. I was forced to live with my mother since she could support me better than my father but I had to keep my passion a secret from her.

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded Issac... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, What got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

Issac: Me? Go out of control? You are surely mistaken I won't be doing that today. *Sips some tea* I do love my Earl Grey Tea. But thats what you don't care about, you want to know how I got here? Very well. It first started when a classmate of mine in middle school started to make fun of my cards that I was carrying. I offered to teach him at his house and he agreed. After we played a few games he said how stupid my game was. The nerve of him. I gave him a card to think about it. So later that night when he was asleep, that card I gave him was a setup. What he didn't know was that I planted a tiny little bomb in it. I thought it would just scare him, I didn't expect it to blow up his house and kill him and his family. Oh well. Mistakes do happen. *Takes another sip*

Issac: My early criminal career you people put it was simple. I would go to card shops at night and destroy all the cards that were worthless or bent to my eyes. Cards that are not perfect should not live in this world. Sure it made the shops go out of business, but what I was doing to them was a favor.

Issac: As I said before, that classmate was the first I killed. It felt horrible to me at first that I killed someone and might be others, but I learned that I can't fix it and that it was his fault for making fun of my cards. *Adjusts his position in the chair* I do say these chairs are a bit uncomfy. *Beginning to start a little paranoid*

Issac: Blondy. Oh how I despise that name but I can't help it. People call me that due to my hair. They find it easier to say that than my real name. I mean seriously people. Issac is not a hard name to say. *Sips* They're just a bunch of simple minded people if they can't say my name.

Issac: My first major success would have to be this one time later on in middle school. This classmate of mine, I can't remember their gender, dared to touch my hair. They were clearly interested in it and started to touch my hair with their greasy and sticky fingers. I couldn't take it. So during lunch I was able to have that person come with me to a place that no one goes to during school hours and decided to torture them with alot of cards I sharpened. That person after that refused to tell anyone who did that to them and never wanted to touch my hair again. *Fixes his hair* My hair is very important to me.

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Issac, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Issac: If I had to say other than myself, it would have to be my father. He is the reason why I got interested in cards at the first place and the reason why I should always be a leader. Leaders are successful in this world, so it made sense to put Vanguard in my cards. I just hope hes doing alright out of this pile of shithole.

Issac: It happened a bit later on after that torture. My mother found out about me hoarding cards and decided to punish me with a belt. That was the last straw. I went to my room and came back out with some of my sharp cards that I loved using. She was screaming in pain while I was slashing her arms and legs. The neighbors could hear clearly but I didn't care. I just wanted that bitch to be dead. So to finish her off I set a little explosive on her head and poof off it went. Just seeing the blood gushing all over the place, I couldn't help but grin. The police showed up a bit later and found me just stacking my cards. They quickly took me into custody and later on here I am talking to you in this room with my tea. *Sips* I do say though, if I could go back to not do it, I would just do it again.

Issac: I don't even know who they are. All I know is Inquisitor and I'm fine with that. The others can just burn to hell for all I care.

Issac: I do say it has been pretty fine so far. Sure everything around me makes me a 'bit' paranoid, but I do say that I'm fine. I've been able to test out so many new cards that I combined with smoke or poison. The possibilities are amazing and simply excites me. Thats all I have to say about that.

Issac: Yes. Make sure you have some Earl Grey as well. I can't simply finish it myself and I don't want to see it go to waste. So enjoy.

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, Issac.

Notes: Issac likes to have tea at times, mostly Earl Grey as it helps calm him down. If handled in a fist fight, Issac is not very good at that and would find a way to run a bit back in order to use his cards. He likes using his cards in battle and will try any combination in order to ensue his victory. When Issac goes crazy, he will go full force for about a minute before he tires himself and passes out. Said example of going crazy is when his eyes flashes with the dark pupils in them.

-Timeskip-

- Issac now reads during his free time, trying to forget his near death experience.

- Issac now has his motorcycle equip with a slot that can fire his cards out like bullets.

- He has a gun as well to fire out his cards, faster then he could throw them.

- He has tweaked some cards that can be a tracking device, a walkie talkie and a small force field for a few seconds.

- Issac is still paranoid about the twins and their gender but gets a bit shy or red when he sees Orane, still remembering that he was on top of 'her' and that she saved his life from Ivy. He usually tries to ignore Orane when shes by herself in order to not make himself seem like an idiot when he talks to her.

Last edited by dbzhardcore on Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:03 am; edited 2 times in total
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:11 am

Profile Layout - Page 3 Claus_zps904637fa

Username: Pan-sensei

Name: Claus Beaumont

Code Name: None

Gender Male

Blood Type: A

Ethnicity: American

Birth Date: April 15th

Relationship Status: Divorced

Unique characteristics: Subject's deep obsession with his ex-wife, absolute hatred and disgust for human sexuality

Notable Crimes: Several Murders, including lawyers and judges

Psychological Analysis: Claus is a broken man, obsessed with his ex-wife and the notion of getting her back. While crushed by his divorce, subject was not always like this. Claus' obsession and deteriorating mental state is linked to the manipulation of the criminal mastermind The Inquisitor. It is known that The Inquisitor contacted Claus some time ago and has slowly been working him over to his organization. Claus has developed a disgust for human sexuality, most likely also linked to his marriage, and several of his murders have been linked to his hatred for such things.

Claus: Mr. Beaumont... call me Claus... Claus o' Claus...~ I'm sorry... where were we?

Dr. Innsmouth: Very well then... so Claus... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood?

Claus: They don't matter Doctor... none of them matters... my life started as a teenager...  next question Doctor.

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded Claus... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, What got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

Claus: Claus... I was in despair... so sad... so so sad... then I got a letter. A letter from an angel. He promised he'd help me get my wife back... I'll do whatever he says... he made a promise.

Claus: Inquisitor... I work for him... killed whomever he wanted... it was easy... I just took a knife... and... cut cut cut... slash slash slash... it was fun Doctor...

Claus: Yes... I first started working for the angel... he showed me a woman... THAT WHORE! I STALKED HER! SHE DID BAD THINGS! VERY BAD THINGS! I NEEDED TO KILL HER... (Subject begins to calm down)... and I did.

Claus: Why you should know Doctor... getting into here...

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Claus, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Claus: Only one... I think you know who she is... you know....... you know

Claus: It all started one day... I walked into a grocery store... there was a man and a woman... I didn't like how they looked at each other... I didn't have my knife... so I took a pair of scissors from the store... and snip snip snip... the police arrived ten minutes later... too late for the man and the woman... too late...

Claus: I could care less about the war... I'm here for a reason... soon the angel will fulfill his side of the bargain...

Claus: Horrible... dirty... barbaric... I will get my wife back... then we're leaving... of course there's someone else I plan to kill first...

Claus: Thank the angel for me please...

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, (Character).

Notes:

Claus Theme: Left Foot Caught in Seduction

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:05 pm

All Approved save for Code Talker.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:35 am

Inmate Appearance (IMG)

Profile Layout - Page 3 1201487411_pictures12_zpsfb0a08a4

Username: robert200110

Name: Ariadne Blitz (Scath)

Code Name: Purple Knight

Sexuality: Bi-sexual

Blood Type: B+

Ethnicity: Irish (no accent)

Birth Date: August 2  

Relationship Status: Single. (Crushing on Bro)

Side: Doesn't care

Unique characteristics: She has purple hair and bright purple sneakers.

Notable Crimes: She was an underground fighter just like her bro.  

Psychological Analysis: The subject is very sound, other then the fact that she is extremely shy and gets flustered easily when approached.  

Interview:  

(Ariadne): Eh.. m...My name i.. is Ariadne. Hello pr.. professor.

Dr. Innsmouth: Very well then... so (Ariadne)... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood?

(Ariadne): I... was born in I... Ireland. I... Don't remember where though. S... Sorry.

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded (Ariadne)... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, What got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

(Ariadne): O.. Oh. I'm... Being recorded. Um.... I... I did some fighting underground. Illegal fighting. I wanted to find.... my bro.

(Ariadne): It... was difficult. Everyone looked down on me.

(Ariadne): I would never! I couldn't have killed anyone. Could I? Oh gosh.

(Ariadne): I... I'm very tough. I can take... a lot of hits and fight back just as well. I not .... fast though.

(Ariadne): I'm not sure..... I've never thought about it... as a career. I just want to find my brother.

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me (Ariadne), is there anyone special to you in this world?

(Ariadne): Only my bro. He's all I have left.

(Ariadne): There was a raid during a.... match I was in.

(Ariadne): I don't.... want to fight them. I only want to find my brother.

(Ariadne): It's scary. This place is so dark and the people are so scary.

(Ariadne): Do you know where Arron is?

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, (Ariadne).

Notes:
Her brother is in fact Arron Blitz.
Just so you guys don't get any funny ideas about me (Shifty glance) she's adopted.
I do realize that this is kind of a stereotypical anime thing, but shut up! XP

Last edited by robert200110 on Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Profile Layout - Page 3 Empty Cilia Draper

Post  Emu Queen Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:58 am

Profile Layout - Page 3 C2d7b7aa3cf60816d3449c572fd534994d90014f_zpse3a72e20

Username:
Emu Queen

Name:
Cilia Draper

Code Name:
Spanner

Threat Level:
C

Sexuality:
Pansexual

Blood Type:
AB

Ethnicity:
Caucasian ; Bulgarian heritage

Birth Date:
October 30th

Relationship Status:
Single

Side:
Conqueror Worm

Unique characteristics:
Robotic spider legs she uses to walk, visible self-endued eye trauma, usually snacking on something

Notable Crimes:
Fabricating Paladin data files, Money laundering, identify theft of popular politician. Proceeded to spend his life`s saving on prostitutes and drugs. All her credit card activity was put in his name, causing controversy and his eventual impeachment. Attempted hacking into government websites. Reported attempts to build potentially harmful robotics.

Psychological Analysis:
Subject could easily be described as childish. She is spiteful and loves to gloat, which usually costs her victory. Despite her constant defeats, she is often overly confident in herself. She is generally cantankerous, churlish, whiny, and obnoxious. Despite her genius and technological prowess, she is very clumsy and goofy, and has little common sense. She uses L33T speak often and is rather eccentric.

Spanner:
Cilia Draper. But it`s Spanner to you, crudface!

Dr. Innsmouth: Very well then... so Spanner... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood?

Spanner:
Dude, who even cares? I was a super socially awkward little guy!! I liked computers and stuff and I played too many video games. That`s, like, all of my childhood right there. I was also in a wheelchair all the time and stuff. Whatevs. Das why I built these nifty legs, btw. Dig them?

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded, Spanner... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, What got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

Spanner:
Yeesh, okay! Cranky, much? I just kinda started out hacking some dudes who pissed me off online for shits and giggles. And then power happened!! Now I have a life sentence in prison oops. FML, man.

Spanner:
I guess it began when I got expelled from High school ?? Like, dude. Third place. THIRD PLACE! I built a robot that can turn people into jelly with the push of a button and whats-his-face gives me fuckin` THIRD PLACE! At least people around here appreciate my talents ~ (Smirksmirk)

Spanner:
(gasp !!!) Why, I never! Maybe a few of my robots have. But, I never, good sir!

Spanner:
Idfk. It`s cool sounding. Frick you.

Spanner:
My first major success would be when I hacked into that greasy old politician dope`s social security! I just wasted all his money on hookers and drugs. All that stuff shows up in bills, and after a few scandals, the dummy actually got impeached! Lol.

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Spanner, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Spanner:
As if! I guess me and Fentom go bananas all over each other occasionally but other than that then nope!

Spanner:
After that whole thing with me ruining some politician`s life thing and the whole getting caught building blood thirsty robots thing I was sort of on the run for a while. When you leave Scarlet City, there really isn`t a lot of places to really run too...

Spanner:
Conqueror Worm, baby! Woot woot!!

Spanner: Ok, I guess. Fentom gave me my own little cozy room with my own desktop and everything !! People around here can really appreciate a girl`s talents. Apparently the Vultures got themselves a little hacker too. I plan to fix that !! (She grins)

Spanner:
Pfft. Lame. I`m outie.

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, Spanner.

Notes:

- She doesn`t actually know a lot about medicine aside from what Mocha has taught her. She just wears the nurse uniform because Jade gave it to her and it`s apparently pretty comfy.

- She eats too much.

- Constantly trying to upgrade her spider legs, but most of the upgrades usually backfire. She`s at least able to retract the legs when they get in the way of her sitting. They fold into a little metal container on the back of her waist.

- These cybernetic legs are here only way of walking, her legs being completely ineffective due to an early developing case of polio that paralyzed her from the waist down. 

Last edited by Emu Queen on Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:27 pm; edited 12 times in total
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Profile Layout - Page 3 Empty Jason Pellinore

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:28 pm

Profile Layout - Page 3 Kaiseason2

Profile Layout - Page 3 Tumblr_m802q2fvoV1r92tggo1_1280

Username: dbzhardcore

Name: Jason Pellinore

Code Name: JP

Blood Type: O

Birth Date: September 15

Side: Conqueror Worm

Unique characteristics: Loves to fight, very talkative despite his appearance, cares about friends, has a huge weakness to anything thats cute.

Notable Crimes: Killing people in underground fights, killed his teacher.

Psychological Analysis: Jason when you first see him looks mysterious and quiet. As soon as his mouth opens up though, he has a hard time to keep quiet. He also loves to talk about fighting and will always try to get into one no matter the situation. Jason does seem to care about his friends but they too can be in trouble if they manage to annoy him or make him angry. Jason tends to freeze up, get embarassed, or gets really red whenever he sees anything that is adorable or cute to him. Jason's fighting skills dwindle at that moment and is wide open to any sort of attack. He also has good stamina, making him to be able to fight for quite some time. As soon as anything thats cute to Jason leaves his vision, Jason reverts back to his normal self.

Interview:(This should take the place of your bio. Your character is being interviewed by a Doctor Hal Innsmouth, your character is to answer him as well as he/she can, assume that the PMC owners of No Man's Land already know everything about your character, so there is no use resisting. Replace "Character" with your character's name.)

Jason: Hello there Hal, nice day were having. I got to say it's been some time that I met a doctor. The last time I met one he had to help cast one of my arms. It was a good thing he did or else I wouldn't have been able to fight again in a couple of months! Well anyways do you like fighting cause I sure love fighting! I swear the last time I had a nice fight was a bit ago where this one guy gave me a stinkeye and so I landed one right on his-*continues to talk about fighting for a few more mins.*

Dr. Innsmouth: Very well then... so Jason... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood?

Jason: I was born in Oregon, can't remember much of my hometown though since there were barely any people that lived in it. My parents are the nicest people you will ever meet, but they don't approve of me fighting. Even though they knew I would get into fights, they were always suportive of me and did their best to raise me. I owe so much to them and my first few friends I met in school since they never left me, even at the times I sometimes punched them by accident. When I was around 6, I started to watch boxing. Oh that got me into fighting and how I am today. So yeah my childhood was pretty nice.

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded Jason... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, What got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

Jason: It all started when I turned 15. I learned that my parents were barely able to pay for the house and our lives. I then got a letter about this underground fighting where I could make some bucks. I did it all for my parents so they wouldn't have to suffer! I saw how tired they were when they got home late each night for doing 2 or 3 jobs per day. Well anyways when I first got there, it was brutal. I lost my first few fights and hoping I would get some cash but they said you have to be a winner in order to get any sort of cash. I then trained day, night, and at school. I usually practiced on the bullies at school and with all that, helped me win fights in the underground. My parents were always worried where I would be at night when I would usually come home late and bruised. I always told them though that I was working at night and would usually get myself injured one way or another. They believed me but knew it had to be something else. But thats how it all began for me.

Jason: I basically worked for those slimeballs at the underground thinking they could make a huge profit off of me. Even though I knew it wasn't good if my parents learned about it, I kept going to keep our lives stable and that it just increased my love of fighting. My friends at times questioned where I would go but didn't go too far into it. I could see that they were scared in their eyes anytime they asked me a question, so I would always lie to make sure they wouldn't be afraid of me even more.

Jason: It was at my first victory in the underground. At the end of the fight, the crowd wanted me to kill the man I just fought. I didn't want to do it but those slimeballs told me I had to in order to get paid. So I walked over to the man while he was in his knees and started to bash on his head with my fists. Blood was going everywhere and at the end, the arena was soaked with his scent. It felt sickening to me that I had to do that but I quickly sucked it up and endured the other times I would have to kill again to just get paid. It was a very messy ordeal.

Jason: JP. Thats what my friends would nickname me, thinking it was cool. When I got to the underground area they wanted to give me a code name that would be easy for the crowd to chant. I told them JP seeing how I liked that nickname and didn't want it to be forgotten. I wanted that crowd to know it in order for me to get more fights and to ensure me and my parents future.

Jason: My first major success was after the first man I defeated and killed. There would be more people watching my fights every time I had a match coming up. People would be cheering for my name, wanting me to always kill my opponent at the end. I guess you could say I started to have a fanbase. Even though it helped me get more cash every time, I always hated myself for not being able to spare them. I repected my opponent, even if they were disrespectful back at me.

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Jason, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Jason: My friends and parents. But I know they will never want to see me again seeing that I am here now talking to you. So all I have that is special to me now are my fists and my scarf that I love to wear at times. It was knitted by my grandmother. I always make sure to never get it harmed.

Jason: It happened when I was 17 at the first day at school. Me and my friends went to class where we would meet the teacher that changed my life. While they thought he was a teacher he was actually one of the headman of the underground fights. Usually after school I had to go with him to his car and drive to the arena. My friends thought it was after school tutoring. Oh how I wished it was. It was a few months later when my teacher told me that he wanted to see if my friends could fight as well. I told him that they have nothing to do with this and they would get killed the moment they would step in the arena. His eyes lit when I told him that and was ready to call the other headman's about his idea. When he took out his cellphone and was ready to tell them their idea, I snapped. I quickly lunged at him and started to choke him. After that I started to beat his head for a bit before finally throwing him out the window. His body splat on the ground with the other students scared and astonished. They then saw me on the window where he was thrown and the police came afterwards. I realized what I have done and told the police about the underground place and the people who were in charge. Even though they sympathised with my story and my family situation, they knew that I was still in charge of killing someone. So here I am.

Jason: I am currently with Conqueror Worm seeing how they can handle themselves and told me about how I can get into many fights if I was with them. Even though I wanted to say no, I joined to quench my thirst for fights.

Jason: It's very different from my hometown. The lifestyle is pretty rough and you can see dead bodies everywhere you go. I just hope I can survive to see if I can ever meet my parents and friends again to ask for forgiveness but thats probably never going to happen.

Jason: Yes........umm do you have any p-plushies? I want to play with one before I go *Jason's face completely red*

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, Jason.

Notes: Jason loves his scarf and will snap if it ever gets damaged by anyone else. If so, he'll try to kill them for damaging his beloved scarf. If it was ever destroyed, he'll probably go full out crazy or would be emotionless seeing that everything he has loved is now gone to him.

Jasons weapons are wighted gloves. He likes using weights in his gloves and in his boots, making it a challenge for him. Once off, hes surprisingly fast. His punches have less of a strong hit, but its speed makes up for that.

Last edited by dbzhardcore on Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Profile Layout - Page 3 Empty Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:19 pm

Inmate Appearance (IMG)

Profile Layout - Page 3 Justus5_zpsb525a758

Name: Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII. (His real name is Justin Swift—but he’s completely forgotten that by now.)

Code Name: The Knight of Azure Flames

Gender Male

Sexuality: Bisexual

Blood Type: A+

Ethnicity: Caucasian. Comes from the northeast of the U.S.A.

Birth Date: December 22nd

Unique characteristics: Unique hair color, always wearing bandages, seems to always carry a large lance with him.

Notable Crimes: Murder, and lots of it. He went around his home city, killing at random. He claims that these people were “servants of evil,” but honestly, they were nothing of the sort. He even somehow managed to kill the entire police force of the city, though nobody is really sure how he managed to do that with nothing but a lance. He murdered, and terrorized the city, even if he thought he was helping. And besides that, when he wasn’t killing, he was busy disturbing the peace. He continued racking up kills in his home city, until he wanted to move on to a different city—but was promptly stopped by the authorities before he was able to move on. Had he been allowed to roam, the results probably would have been disastrous.

Psychological Analysis: He quite literally sees all of life as if it was a fantasy video game. He fully believes himself to be the reincarnation of some fantasy hero, and wants to carry out the role of that hero. People who he marks as evil, he immediately labels as servants to the supposed villain he fights, and he attacks them almost just as immediately. He has completely forgotten his true identity, and sees everything through the lens of his belief of what reality really is.

Justin: My name is Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII! However…if you find that name to be a mouthful, you may simply call me Justus.

Dr. Innsmouth: Er…your papers say “Justin Swift…” So, Justin—

Justin: That is not my name, interrogator of ivory robes! HEED ME! MY NAME IS JUSTUS MAXIMUS PHI—

Dr. Insmouth: Alright, alright! Justus! Justus...will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood?

Justin: My childhood…? Hm…yes! My parents were quite noble! My father was a noble knight, who fought against evil in all of its most disgusting and foul forms! My mother, she was a cleric, healing all who needed it! Both of them raised me quite well…they were kind, and loving…they instilled within me their own purity and light, and thus, a great hero for the ages was born! Their one and only son, THE GREAT AND POWERFUL JUSTUS, KNIGHT OF AZURE FLAMES!

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded Justus...even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, what got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

Justin: Halt your slanderous tongue, white-robed one! Or else I’ll halt it for you! I am no criminal—I am a hero, reincarnated through the ages to do battle against evil in a never-ending war against my arch nemesis, the evil wizard Sullonstein! Do you know what that means? It means that I’m here to fight evil! Not make it!

Dr. Insmouth: Alright, alright…at least tell me how you started your…’battle against evil,’ then.

Justin: Ah, yes! I did not know of my true identity as the chosen hero until a very dreadful event took place…the servants of Sullonstein came straight to our doorstep, pounding upon the door! My noble parents hid me in the closet, and bid that I call the royal guards! They did battle against the fiends, and after I had alerted the guards, I watched them through the crack in the door…but no…the foul fiends sent by Sullonstein felled my parents before my very eyes! And they found me soon after…had the guards not come, I would have been killed then and there…but, on that day, I vowed to myself that I would train to defeat those fiends. I took up the ancient holy spear of our house, and trained until my limbs were sore and numb, each and every day! And soon enough, I found that I was the true reincarnation of the Knight of Azure Flames! I trained even harder, wanting to be worthy of the title—and eventually, I was able to fell almost all in my path! And even now, I keep getting stronger…

Dr. Innsmouth: How was your early crimi—er…’heroic’ career? Who did you work for? What were you?

Justin: It was a difficult road, indeed! First, I was sent to my horrid aunt’s house—and she didn’t want any part in my heroic efforts at all! She called me a loon! She thought me insane! But I knew better…I knew that I had a quest to fulfill! So, I trained in secret…slowly getting better each day…until one day, my aunt found me, and tried to stop me! And it was then that I realized—it was not truly my aunt that I had been staying with that entire time! It was actually a servant of Sullonstein in disguise…who had killed my true aunt and had taken over her corpse! Well…I put an end to that fiend quickly, let me assure you.

Justin: My first victory over evil…yes, it was when I tracked down and defeated those fiends who had felled my parents…I was in a bad state of mind at the time, wrought with a desire for revenge as I stabbed them again and again, even after they had long ago died...I had to purge myself of that darkness, after I had killed them…Do you see these bandages, white-robe? These cover up the ugly scars that I bear to show that I have purged myself of darkness…all that is left now is the ambition of azure flame!

Justin: Code name? Are you talking about my title? Well…that’s simple. I am a reincarnation of the Knight of Azure Flame…who throughout the ages has fought against the evil servants of the wizard Sullonstein…and that’s why I have that title. I thought you not so simple-minded that you wouldn’t understand that, white-robe. I am disappointed.

Justin: My first major success…? Hm…Well. I do recall one thing…I had been fighting against the forces of evil for a while…but for some reason, no matter how many fiends I defeated, the townspeople remained afraid! They were always cowering when I passed by them—damn that Sullonstein! Keeping the townspeople in constant fear and oppression! I clearly remember…one day…I was approached by the royal guard. I thought that, perhaps, they would be willing to help me do battle against Sullonstein…but no. They were there to do battle against me. Sullonstein had gotten to them already! His fiends had already hollowed out the minds and souls of the guards, I was too late! Well, I delivered divine justice down upon all of those fiends…all alone. I feel that that is a good enough success to answer your question.

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Justus, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Justin: Not yet…but there may be. There are other divine heroes, you see, who have been reincarnated into this time…but I have yet to find them. The warriors of the flames of amber, emerald, and crimson. Perhaps I shall find them in this fortress you are putting me in…speaking of which—why am I here, white-robe? Are there fiends of Sullonstein here, as well, which I must defeat?

Dr. Innsmouth: I’m the one who should be asking you…Why are you here? How did you finally get caught?

Justin: Hm…well…before I was brought here…I was attacked by a large number of guards who had been taken over by Sullonstein’s fiends. They all attacked me at once, and…although I fought valiantly, these guards were different! They possessed strange, black armor and helmets with transparent visors, which was new to me…and they possessed lightning magic as well! They shocked me into submission, the unfair curs! And then they dragged me off here…wait. You—white-robe! You’re in league with Sullonstein, aren’t you?! *suddenly stands, knocking his chair over* IN THE NAME OF THE AMBITION OF AZURE FLAMES, I SHALL— *shot with tranquilizer dart* …whuh? *his chair is picked up and he’s sat back down into it* What were we talking about…? *seems dazed and hazy*

Justin: Ugh…what is…this heavy feeling…? What foul magic have you and your fiendish cohorts used on me…?! No matter…fine…Conqueror Worm, of course…they aim to make the world a better place, just like I do…I’m sure that they can assist me in defeating Sullonstein…

Justin: Hm…it’s…alright…a bit tougher than life outside was, but I’m sure that I can handle it…

Justin: Ugh…if I wasn’t…feeling so heavy…you’d be defeated by now, foul Sullonsteinian white-robe…heed me…someday…I’ll get you, too…! *is being dragged off back out of the room* Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee…!

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, Justin.

Justin: *already outside the room, still being dragged off* IT’S JUSTUUUUUUUSSSSSSS…!

Notes:

-For his weapon, he uses an ornate halberd lance. It’s not quite clear how he got it into the prison, but apparently he had a few fans on the outside that smuggled it to him. He’s very proficient with the lance due to years of training with it, and can definitely hold his own in a fight.

-He loves birds. They’re his favorite type of animal. He believes that the bleeding heart dove is his spirit animal. He also believes that he has a bleeding heart dove there in the jail, named Aegis, who will help him with his fight against the forces of evil. This bleeding heart dove does not in fact exist, sadly.

-He is in fact not bleeding from his chest. He’s merely dyed his bandages there red, so he can feel more as one with his bleeding heart dove spirit animal. Yes.

-He despises being called by his real name, Justin, because he truly believes that that is not his name—so he thinks that it’s just people forgetting his actual name.

-His father was a police officer, and his mother was a doctor. Or, as he calls them, a knight and a cleric.

-The bandages on his body cover up nasty burn marks. In order to “purge the dark aura of vengeance” from his body, he burned himself in those places, feeling that he had to do so in order to chase the darkness away with the “ambition of the azure flame.”

-Justus sees himself as looking like this:

Profile Layout - Page 3 Justus7_zps0c674af3

What he doesn’t realize, is that he doesn’t actually wear armor like that. It doesn’t even seem to register with him that he’s wearing a completely different outfit.

-Aegis, Justus’s imaginary bleeding heart dove, looks to him like this:

Profile Layout - Page 3 JustusAegis1_zpsf9065c58

~Justus' Theme - Xepher~

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Profile Layout - Page 3 Empty Chelsea Mercy

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:53 pm

Inmate Appearance (IMG)

Profile Layout - Page 3 Chelsea4_zpsac5f5c45

Name: Chelsea Mercy

Code Name: Comeback Kid

Age: She’s 19, but she appears much younger—she looks more like a 15 year old, with how petite she is.

Threat Level: D+

Gender Female

Ethnicity: Caucasian, from the north of the U.S.A.

Birth Date: November 6th

Side: Vulture Team

Unique characteristics: Chelsea actually seems to be a fairly normal looking girl. She speaks pretty normally, too. If anything, her most unique characteristic is that such an adorable girl looks really out of place in No Man’s Land.

Notable Crimes: Hacking into many business and governmental databases and computers, scrambling the data and rendering them unusable for a pretty long time, throwing the authorities into even more disarray than they were already in. She became a pretty big name in the hacking world. She assisted in the hacking into of the database held by Paladin at No Man’s Land, but wasn’t the main offender. Can be indirectly accused of the murder of the members of a certain gang.

Psychological Analysis: The subject actually seems…awfully sane. She doesn’t appear to have any emotional or mental instabilities. If anything, the only thing she suffers from is a little bit of a short temper—though she even seems to keep that concealed. However, she does seem to have a sort of a fixation with getting back at anyone who wrongs her…

Chelsea: Um…h-hi there. I’m Chelsea Mercy.  

Dr. Innsmouth: Very well then... so Chelsea... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood?

Chelsea: Well…I was born in Maine. I lived with my parents, and my two brothers…one younger, one older. You’ve probably already met my older brother, if you’re interviewing all of the different inmates…As for how my family was…they were really nice. But at school, I always got bullied for being so shy…I was at a different school than my brothers, since they went to an all boy’s school…I was at an all girl’s school, and they picked on me a lot…I hated going to school…a lot…And I decided that in the end, it’d be me having the last laugh. Not those mean, ditzy girls.

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded Chelsea... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, What got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

Chelsea: D-Did I look like I was going to try anything…? I mean…I wasn’t…I can’t even really fight in general, Doctor Hal…you should realize that we hackers…well…most of us, at least…can’t really put up that much of a fight. Anyway…well…as for how I got in…it was my big brother, Ryder. He got all freaked out over some gangs coming into our town…so he made his own gang, to fight them. He said that he wanted to protect me and our younger brother, Kieran…and then he and our neighbor, Wynn, went running off to do all of this gang stuff…and…well, I wanted to help protect him, too! I couldn’t just sit around and do nothing! But…I’m so small…I couldn’t possibly help fight…So I figured out something else. You see, I’d always been really good with computers. I ended up getting my own laptop, and I was so happy…and after a while…I learned how to hack. I was going to use my hacking to help my brother somehow! But…that very same night that I was going to tell him…he came to me and told me he was leaving town to go fight other gangs so they couldn’t come to our town…and he wouldn’t let me go with him! I was so mad at first…but then I got sad. I missed him…and well…as soon as he got arrested, the gangs were able to get into our neighborhood…they wrecked everything…they killed our parents…Kieran and I ran away, but ended up getting caught…they killed Kieran too… *sighs* …And they tried to do a lot of bad stuff to me…but, before they could, Alex saved me. And I started working with her.

Chelsea: I was working with a girl named Alex, and staying in her apartment. She helped me get a new laptop, too…it turned out that she was a hacker just like I was. And with the gang occupying the town, there wasn’t much we could do but bunker down and…well, hack things. *shrugs* We did a lot of hacking together…and eventually, I wanted to find out about Ryder. So, I asked her if we could try to hack into the Paladin database—since I was pretty sure that they’d throw Ryder in No Man’s Land, if they caught him. After a long, drawn out process of us both working on it, we finally got in, and we managed to find out about Ryder. But…then the authorities came…Alex completely threw me under the bus…just left me there. *sighs again* I still have to get back at her for that…

Chelsea: W-Well…I’ve never actually killed anyone myself…I mean, I did end up tricking gang members into killing each other…b-but, they deserved it for killing Kieran and our parents! I just…I know that killing is bad…it really is…b-but I had to get revenge for them…I mean, they were my family…

Chelsea: I-I don’t really know…I guess that my reputation in the hacker world kind of spread with this idea that I always liked to get back at people who did stuff to me. I-I mean…I don’t feel like I’m that into revenge…I-I’m not, right? I guess it was like…it always seemed like I couldn’t do anything about stuff that happened to me, but then I would always make a comeback somehow. And, well—the name just sort of stuck, I guess…

Chelsea: Hm…I-I mean, hacking into the Paladin database was pretty big…but Alex helped me with that…and she’s a way better hacker than I am. She’s the only reason that we even managed to do it. I’d say…that it was when I got back at all of those gangsters for killing my brother and parents. You see—the leader of the gang had gotten his hands on MY old laptop. Just the thought of him looking through all of my files…was so creepy…but, luckily, I still knew all of the access codes to it. So, I managed to hack into it wirelessly. I planted a seed that made him think that his gang was planning on betraying him by sending him messages that he thought were from his girlfriend…it really paid to monitor his chat log on that thing...And I kept on sending him more messages, spreading the paranoia throughout his ranks, and eventually…one night, when they were all drunk…they all ended up killing each other. A fitting punishment, I think, for what they did to me and my family. *nods* Th-Though, it probably wouldn’t have worked if they weren’t drunk…b-but it was really all I could do.

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Chelsea, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Chelsea: All I have left now is Ryder…I really need to find him…

Chelsea: Didn’t I already tell you about that…? The authorities stormed the apartment. Alex knew that they were coming…so, she said that she was going out to get food, and that I should stay and watch the apartment. So, she just ran off and left me there to take all the heat when the authorities came…i-it was really scary...She’s going to pay for that one day…

Chelsea: Well, the files we hacked into said that Ryder was working with Vulture Team…so of course I’m going to go work with them.  

Chelsea: It’s…kind of gross…I-I mean, we don’t have showers, and there are so many big smelly guys walking around…n-not that they can help it, but still… *sighs* I’m not looking forward to getting that dirty…and having to trade for everything just makes things more difficult…

Chelsea: Um…not really. C-Can I go now…? I really want to go find my brother…

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, Chelsea.

Notes:

-She’s completely sane but for the fact that revenge is a very necessary thing for her—even though she doesn’t realize how fixated upon it she gets.

-Her hacking skills are quite good—not exactly super top class, but she definitely knows what she’s doing.

-With the help of Miss Josephine Beaumont, Chelsea has gotten a new laptop, which she has customized to her liking both for style and function.

-She’s also a good mechanic, and tinkers with building small machines sometimes.

-She never cusses. And she’s generally fairly shy. She opens up to people easily after she gets used to them, though. Still, even if she’s shy most of the time, when the going gets tough, she tends to get more of a serious, take-charge attitude, knowing that being timid in those situations won’t get her anywhere.

-She doesn’t like feeling dirty, so she does the best she can to stay clean, though the conditions that they live in don’t really allow for that.

-She loves cute things. Especially plushies and small animals.

~Chelsea's Theme - Comeback Kid~

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:01 am

[s]

Inmate Appearance

Profile Layout - Page 3 Tumblr_m2g36cI2T91qg53nto1_500

Username: MochaLatte

Name: Rosa Oeste

Code Name: The Desert Rose

Threat Level: A

Gender Female

Blood Type: AB

Ethnicity: Mexican

Birth Date: August 10

Side: Vulture

Unique characteristics: Is dressed like a cowboy, has a lasso, has duel guns, has green hair

Notable Crimes: Started a Revolution along side with her brother Diego, Executed Multiple High Ranking Offices, Bank Robbery,

Psychological Analysis: This woman is sane, but her blood lust in unfathomable along with her devotion towards her bother.

(Character): I am Rosa. One of the leader's of the Revolution that my brother started not too long ago.

Dr. Innsmouth: Very well then... so Rosa... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood?

(Character): I was born in Mexico, in a very small village on a farm. My parents shall not be named for I fear for their safety. My life before as a child was a good one, doing chores, going to school, going to church... Will this take all day? I must get back to work... My people need me.

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded Rosa... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, What got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

(Character): My Big Brother got me started. When he said to me that he wanted to start a revolution I happily helped him... If only he could have made the shot we would have been successful.

(Character): It was robbing banks and houses. I worked for a gang along side with my big brother. I was the one holding the gun since Diego couldn't shoot for shit.

(Character): Yes... It was for Diego's sake... The man stole the woman whom he had loved and left him broken for weeks! Unable to move or speak! Mama was worried so I went off to get things done. I told the woman that she should either choose to be with my big brother or watch the man she claimed to love die! She chose the second option, and the man was hung before her eyes, but Diego stopped me from making me make her be with him when she still refused... I never felt so embarrassed in my life...

(Character): I lived in the Desert and I am like a flower... A rose persay...Also my name is Rosa...

(Character): The first major success in the revolution was when I killed that one officer in the town that was under the governments control. And it was how I earned my codename.

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me (Character), is there anyone special to you in this world?

(Character): It was my big brother Diego!

(Character): I let myself get caught. When I heard news of Diego's passing I had to see it for myself.

(Character): Vulture... CW holds my brothers murderer...

(Character): Pleasant enough. With my men here I can do almost anything.

(Character): Si Senor... I am asking that... Know this! I will find Kraven and I will kill this man.

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, Rosa.

Notes:
[/s]

Last edited by MochaLatte on Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:35 am; edited 4 times in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:09 am

Blitz, JP, Chelsea, and Justus Approved.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:04 am

Profile Layout - Page 3 Pugsy_zpsc46f67a4

Username: Pan-Sensei

Name: Pugsy Marcone

Code Name: Greatness

Gender Male

Blood Type: O-

Ethnicity: Italian American

Birth Date: March 17

Side: Vulture Team

Unique characteristics: Horrible hair style and fashion, incredibly strong body, inability to feel pain, his body does not recognize its own limits resulting in him having seemingly superhuman strength and durability, this is only due to his very odd nerves, his body is still worn down, and his bones and muscles are damaged like anyone else. Pugsy usually feels the effects of what hes down a few hours after hers down it, for instance, he could lift a car and throw it, this would cause quite a bit of damage, however he won't feel the pain until several hours later.Inability to talk to the opposite sex.

Notable Crimes: Several cases of murder, disrupting the peace, arson, jaywalking

Psychological Analysis: Pugsy is your typical gang member, he ended up joining a gang because he looked up to them as a child. He even looks up to his gang leader like an older brother. Pugsy himself is quite a fighter, he's aggressive, and rebellious. However, he has no sociopath-like or homicidal tendencies to speak of. He is also very bad at talking to women, and is unable to create clear thoughts around them.

Pugsy: AYE! How's it goin' Doc? Call me Pugsy... yeah... really thas mah name... its on my birth certificate and everythin'!

Dr. Innsmouth: Very well then... so Pugsy... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood?

Pugsy: Well... thas quite a hard subject matter doc! You see... I grew up on the streets, my family wasn't very wealthy... we was quite poor yah see!? So yeah... spent most of my child life in the streets being tough and shit!

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded Pugsy... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, What got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

Pugsy: Ah! Well yah see... where I was... there was always street gangs... our cops was shitty and corrupt yah see!? So our street gangs were the law! I always looked up to them... so when I got old enough I went ahead and joined one! I had just the one in mind... run by a cool bro named Ryder... MAN IS HE COOL! So yeah I joined the gang and the rest is history!

Pugsy: I spent most of my career as some muscle for Ryder's gang, I beat on anyone that did anythin' we didn't like... I enjoyed it... for once people looked up for me for my strength rather then pissin' themselves...

Pugsy: Well yeah Doc, I mean I don't always like it... but you gotta do what you gotta do! Mine was in a quarrel with another gang member... didn't mean it either... accidentally snapped his back in two... then dropped him on his head... then he ended up rollin' into traffic... and gettin' run over by a truck... yeah...

Pugsy: Greatness! Aye! I came up with it myself! You like it!?

Pugsy: Gettin' myself known in the gang... we're always looki' for a way to make a name for ourselves... for me it was during a raid on a city... man did we trash that place! There was a point where we was overwhelmed... so I just lunged out at the cops and held them off until Big Bro Ryder and Wynn arrived to save the day! From then on I made quite a name for myself!

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Pugsy, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Pugsy: W-w-what chu talkin' bout Doc!? I have no idea w-w-w-what you're talkin' about!!!

Pugsy: Well we was in a city... ready to do some damage... when BAM! The cops were waiting for us! The popo man! We couldn't really do much, they had blockades and shit! I tried my best to help the gang but they were all over the place... bitches man... well to be honest I was sent to another prison, then for some reason I was sent here. Not that I'm complainin'! I can help out Big Bro Ryder now!

Pugsy: Vulture Team man! AYE! I got some serious loyalty to those peeps!

Pugsy: Fine really... pretty awesome... I mean... at least we don't have the cops on us all the time. Plus I have a chance to make a name for myself again! Someone's gotta help out Big Bro in situations like this...  its tough shit out there man...

Pugsy: AYE! No Man's Land... you've just found yourself a new legend, and his name is PUGSY! AYE!

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, Pugsy.

Notes:

- Pugsy was brought over to NML by Jo using her Paladin connections shortly before the Battler for Baker Street.

- Pugsy was a footman before recent "events"... now he's become second in command in Ryder's gang. This isn't entirely good news, since at one point Pugsy was considered one of the rookies.

Pugsy Theme - Rhythmical Bustle

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:46 am

Spanner approved.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Profile Layout - Page 3 Empty Damian Ward

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:21 am

Inmate Appearance

Profile Layout - Page 3 Shion9_zpsb1b81993

Username: Skylark-13

Name: Damian Ward

Code Name: Agent Matthias Devereaux

Gender Male

Sexuality: Pansexual

Birth Date: March 21st

Unique characteristics: White hair, red marking from cheek wrapping around body to ankle, red eyes

Notable Crimes: Infiltrated a government agency and stole top secret files from their archives, torture of multiple victims in search of information, stalked various people in the name of ‘observation’, and killed many a person for being traitors or double agents- or so he believed.

Psychological Analysis: It appears that the subject believes himself to be a top-secret international spy, even going so far as to create a fake identity in order to remain undercover. He isn’t afraid to kill in order to keep his true identity from slipping out, and if one seems too suspicious he will prove quite ruthless and violent, doing his best to kill them efficiently. Though he seems to have warped his past to model after his current state of mind, if pressed, he does in fact recall the true history of his life and family.

Damian: Ah, hello there Hal. It’s nice to meet you; my name is Matthias Devereaux. *Smiles politely*

Dr. Innsmouth: Yes, yes… But I have your files here and they say you are one ‘Damian Ward’… Is that not so?

Damian: … Sneaky bastard, you don’t have clearance to know that…!- Er… I mean… My name is Matthias I tell you! I’ve never heard of this Damian person!

Dr. Innsmouth: Okay okay… Very well then... so Matthias... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood?

Damian: Hm… I still don’t think you’re classified to know this… Something about you doesn’t feel right, doctor… But very well. I’ll play your game. I was born, originally, in the north eastern coast of the United States… No I won’t tell you exactly where. But my father, he was in the government… he was a spy. Yes, a spy. *Smug grin* … But he was found out. The enemy found where he was located, where his family was. So we were forced to move… We were still happy in our new place, but we’d been discovered once. So my father began teaching me self-defense in case we were found out again… My brother, he told me information… How the enemy had discovered us, how close they were… And then they found us again. They… they killed my brother. It was a hit and run, and they claimed it was an accident… but I knew. I knew they had found us again…!! So I started training myself, preparing to defend myself and my family. That… Hal… that was my childhood.

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded Matthias... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, what got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

Damian: Mhmm… If they’re faster than me, that is. We’ll have to see… Oh. Criminal eh? Every side has its story… I prefer the term agent. I decided, after my brother… that it was my job to take up the profession of my father and avenge him! I suppose you would consider the torture of those enemy agents crimes… Along with their deaths.

Damian: Always calling me a criminal… whatever. I worked for- wait… This is all a trick! Make me believe you have clearance to know these things… Well I won’t be revealing my superiors! I was merely an agent under their command… Though at first, I wanted revenge…

Damian: Ah… yes. I’ve killed many men. But the first… oh the first. The first man I killed was the bastard that killed my brother. I broke into the police files, and I found him… And I made that scum suffer for what he did…! It was such a glorious feeling, knowing I had avenged my poor, innocent brother…

Damian: Ahh… yes… ‘Agent’ Matthias Devereaux… Or merely Agent Devereaux. I merely took on the identity given to me, after all I could not use my own. I would be in danger then.

Damian: Hmm… I have to say… that was probably when I stole these documents from a government agency… No need to say which one. Just something large and in charge… It was quite thrilling. Though of course, they caught me right outside… No, that wasn’t when I earned my name.

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Matthias, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Damian: Like I would tell you this? You’re becoming more and more suspicious as this goes on, doctor… Much more suspicious…

Damian: Ah… This is a prison from the enemy, correct? I imagine I was put here because I tried to steal secret files for my superiors… I have to say, I managed to make it out with them! … I just… didn’t make it further… so close…

Damian: Hm… I’d have to say Conqueror Worm. They seem to me as if they’re ally agents trapped here working to escape… Yes, I lay my loyalty with them.

Damian: Quite boring, really… I miss the action and stealth of my old life…

Damian: Ah… I see how you are, Hal…! You won’t escape me… If you dare threaten my family I will find you, bastard…! You know too much… This is classified information… Why if I hadn’t been disarmed-

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, Matthias.

Notes:
-He has two handguns in shoulder holsters on him at all times, with ammo for these in his pockets. He also carries a knife in a sheathe on his ankle.
-He’s been training with various forms of martial arts and hand to hand combat since the age of ten; he’s fast, accurate, and agile. And he knows it.
-His father isn’t really a spy, but he does have a government job. Their move when he was young was due to them being put into witness protection after his father saw something dangerous.
-If you call him Damian he will automatically consider you an enemy agent and will try to shoot you. This is not advised- he is a very good shot.
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:12 pm

Inmate Appearance
Profile Layout - Page 3 Dante
Username:
Inspector Lestrade
Name:
James Alexander
Code Name: (All inmates in No Man's Land go by their code names)
The Soldier
Threat Level: (How dangerous could they be if they are let out into the world. This is not a power level, but rather how much of a threat they present to society. E, D, C, B, A, S, SS, SSS)
C
Sexuality:
Straight
Blood Type:
AB+
Ethnicity:
English-Scottish origin
Birth Date: (Day and Month only)
June 3rd
Relationship Status:
Single
Side: (Vulture Team, Conqueror Worm, or Inquisitor)
Vulture
Unique characteristics:
Never seen without his knife. His body is adorned with tattoos and is addicted to a drug that he calls Berserker
Notable Crimes: (Why are they you here? Not every crime, just list any major crimes they've done.)
Committed war crimes against Great Britain, gun smuggling, torture, drug use, and drug smuggling.
Psychological Analysis: (Every inmate must go through a criminal profiler before being admitted)
Inmate is stable so long as he has access to Berserker, it calms his nerves long enough to keep him sane for a short while, suggest supplying him with it in small increments. If he has gone too long without the drug his eyes with seem to glow red and he will go into a blood rage, killing anyne he can to get his fix, or until he is knocked out.

James: James Alexander...The Soldier as people have taken to calling me.

Dr. Innsmouth: Very well then... so James... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood?

James: I was born in Scotland....my parents were Robert and Mary Alexander...they made sure I had anything I needed, a good school, clothes, toys...anything...they loved me.

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded James... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, What got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

James: Well...I guess it was when I got my first taste of smuggling and Berserker. I start smuggling illegal weapons tech, drugs...anything that paid well at the time...and I liked it...but I had an oath, never kill unless I am about to be killed. Oh, and the torturing bit...some people needed information, and I always got it, nearly forgot that part there lad.

James: A few years after I signed up for Her Majesties military...I smuggled for anyone who would need it. C/O found out and I was sent here.

James: Against my will...it was a smuggling op gone wrong...I got captured and had t kill my way through about 50 men just to see a fucking window to jump out of...I felt like shit after I got out...

James: In here when people hear you've served, they just start calling you The Soldier.

James: Well...I managed to get four crates of weapons and drugs into Russia with no cultivates...then there was the time I airdropped onto a convoy and took the truck with the drugs...I'd say I've done well for myself.

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me James, is there anyone special to you in this world?

James: My parents...but that's old news...rather not get into that.

James: My C/O found out about my...extracurriculars...He had me tried and court Marshalled before throwing me here myself.

James: Vulture...I'm done with the life I had out there...the world is better off without criminals...

James: Oh it's not so bad really...I mean I haven't died yet.

James: Nope. Now then if you'll excuse me, I need to get to a bar.

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, James.

Notes:
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:57 pm

Inmate Appearance

Profile Layout - Page 3 Voodoo_lady_by_torheit_die_katze-d6fq5n1_zps3a89adf9

Username: Hidden

Name: Trinika Alma

Code Name: The Voodoo Lady

Threat Level:

Gender Female

Blood Type: A+

Ethnicity: Jamaican

Birth Date: 8/16

Side: Worm

Unique characteristics: Her clothes, her accent, her attitude

Notable Crimes: Practice of Black Magic, Practice of Voodoo, Poisoning several people as "sacrifices", Cult Work

Psychological Analysis: The woman suffers from delusions, maybe from her past, suffers from PTSD

Interview:

Trinika: Ja be knowing me from da files ya got yeah? I be Trinika Alma, but jo be calling me da Voodoo Lady. It rings clear to de true nacha of meself.

Dr. Innsmouth: Very well then... so Trinika... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood?

Trinika: Fine! Yo go ignorin me den! Very well, except der to be consequences den. I was born in Jamaica, de best of places. Tropical paradise it twas. Me papa and mama were very supportive, and taught me dat I could be what I wanted yeah. I so became dat! A school teacha! I did all dah schooling, years of learning how to handle dah children! It was good for a time, but den, dah callin...I heard it...no one else did. Dah calling of death. One night I eard dah voice in bed with me husband. Loa...he called to me. He be wanting something. He still ear dah voice.

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded Trinika... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, What got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

Trinika: Loa continued to call until I were replying. He told me my destiny, to gain his power and become a god. Now, here I was wondering, der be other people he could ask, but me! Dis was a honor, a Loa, wanting to give me dis power. I quit everything. I retired with pension, found a small place, and my first target be my husband! He don't understand. I gave im dah powder...my dream curse powder...and he followed me. Dah sacrifice to Loa den...was complete. Den, it twas only a matter of time until I found my people...and became a Voodoo Preistess...and became de top. I tell ya, I am close to gaining Loa's power, you should be fearin me.

Trinika: I have done no crime, only served me Loa. I required dem sacrifices to become flesh, and den would fuse wit me, and I become goddess Trinka, Goddess of Destiny! I did everything I could. I sacrificed da people who he asked me to, I made more of da dream powder. Den, I recruited da cultists...they follow me even today. My cursed dances.

Trinika: My husband...needed to be sacrificed. I cut open is chest, and took out the heart, and burned it. Den, I burned da rest of the organs. Den after a kiss on da lips, I throw da body away. All I really need from da body is dah heart, after all.

Trinika: Ya be daft or dah brain be gone to waste! I am dah Voodoo Lady! I am she! The heir to Loa

Trinika: My cult and followers after dah premonision of my inheiritance. They followed me because I will be a god one day, and den dey will be saved yah.

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Trinika, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Trinika: Loa...that's all I need. And once we fuse, it twill be better.

Trinika: Dah police crashed in on one of our rituals. It twas a big one too, TV star. Dey found us and arrested me, but I cursed them in the name of Loa. Took a few down with me.

Trinika: Worm. Dem Deathworshippers are close to my cultists. Loa would be pleased.

Trinika: Tis not bad...many sacrifices to Loa have been made...I am so close.

Trinika: MAY LOA TAKE DAT CURSED HEART! MAY DEN BE TAKEN TO THE PIT, AND BURNED FOR ETERNITY! *leaves*

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, Trinika.

Notes:

She had a powder called the dream powder, which is made by a cursed root she grows. When inhaled, times seems to move slower and visions of extreme intensity and fear surround the person. It lasts to an hour. During this time, it causes hysteria.

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:36 pm

Profile Layout - Page 3 4f8da996-8e27-4c57-b194-7d65f7d38919_zpscc4fe0a2
Username:

Name:  Nakai Hokee

Code Name: Death's Mask, Wind Walker, The Desert Coyote

Gender Male

Sexuality: Hetero

Blood Type: Differs

Ethnicity: Native American -Navajo-

Birth Date: Dec 21st

Side: I'm with Kraven....

Unique characteristics: His real face is only known to Kraven. He currently uses the "Hannibal"'s faces as his base face for the tim being
His blood type is unknown, it is known that when he takes a persona he is known to copy them to a near point--even to their blood type.
On record he is the fastest human being to ever live, without cybernetics. He was known to run across his desert tribe's home for miles. Without halt. Even then his speed doesn't come from his legs but he his entire body goes extremely fast.

His hands are cybernetic, and were improved with paladin tech. Each finger tip turns into a small beam blade. The middle finger can extend greatly if he retracts the others to compensate.

He is a skinwalker, or a yee naaldlooshii. He practices a "witchcraft" that bought him to finding impersonation, but also gives him hallucinations about being a feral wolf or coyote "giving" abilities he never believed to have.... Yee Naaldlooshii are believed to steal one's face -Nakai is a world class impersonator-, to read another thoughts by eye contact -Nakai senses body motion and understand body language extremely well, he learned this in espionage missions-,and Yee Naaldlooshii are said to be extremely fast -refer to info above-

Notable Crimes: Impersonation of many officials, doctors, and political figures. Murder and body mutilation

Psychological Analysis: Suffers from a multiple personality disorder that allows him to accept being a feral animal instead of human. More or less he knows of the 'other side' as more his extension of his own mind than a second personality. This allows ties into his use of drugs and dependency on hallucinogenics. Though he takes very tame doses from what we've seen, he can't go long without them or he will fear withdrawal, if not used in moderation he reverts to his "Skinwalker" hallucinogenic personality.

The man also seems to believe his own lies, making them less of lies to himself. This makes it very frustrating to decipher if he is actually lying or telling the truth or a lie he told long ago and believes it as truth.

His mind seems to produce extreme amount epinephrine, or adrenaline, when hallucinating. It seems like a genetic trait, his heart has a huge capacity to produce and deal with this. Allowing him greater range of feat the revolve around skinwalking delusions and running

Nakai: Damn, I bet you want me to say that huh? HUH?! HUUUUH?! I am Yee Naaldlooshi I am Skinwalker, I am Nakai Hokee

Dr. Innsmouth: Very well then... so Nakai... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood?

Nakai: I live in Arizona, with my tribe. I traveled in the lands of dust and sand. It was a hell on earth, sorry no offense to your little hell on earth. I meant no offense. You have a very nice hell hole, just not my type of hell hole. My mother was a nobody, father was the same. They were so content on becoming so faceless.

I wandered the desert a as a child, running to see nothing but the dead and decayed. Nothing but Sand and Rot.
I finally came to a halt. A man who wore the skins of animals like a gold medal, and a face that no man dare steal.

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded Nakai... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, What got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

Naki: Was this because of the hell hole thing? I guess you can have the best hellhole award, jeez calm down. Well as I was saying the man I met was a Skinwalker, he took me in..Taught me of the mystic world I never had seen. From there I became a skinwalker. The desert held no prize skins, not anything on dust and bones...

I began to head back to my village after 12 long years of not returning...I tore every single hide off their red bones, they all fit so perfectly. The were worthless, albeit life changing. I took on all the personas of the village. You go a little stir crazy in the desert...I wore the skin of the hunter, the chief, the women, even the dogs. I took on all of their daily needs. I was them...I wanted to feel weight to the skin though, these nameless hide bore no trophy.

I headed to the last remnants of civilization to make my mark. I found out that my dedication would need to be strengthened. I had many surgeries and personal enhancements to be more accustomed to the skin I would wear. I would stop becoming Nakai Hokee, I would become someone else. I knew every little bit they had in their life...It was glorious--the pay was next to that. It seems a lot of powerful men and women would love a look a like to ruin their enemies...So long as the money and fame kept flowing, the skin stayed tight

Nakai: 21, I would for a lot of men and women. Some were contractors. You know private military contractors. There I met a man would I only idolize to match. Kraven, I guess I was swung in by his ability to kill and how little he cared for it, but the facade and various masks he used with only one face.
I stood in front of a naked emperor, wearing cloth of air....He became anything he wanted...even a prophet

I'm with Kraven now, he's a friend and a close brother in arms. I'm not of the same ilk as his followers. We have a strictly work related, sometimes honor and respectful, relationship

Nakai: I never killed, is it really killing when their body's skin still move, when their family members think they are still among us, when I match myself perfectly to them--knowing every little detail to the nearest blemish like a mole on their neck. Are they really dead or just now not who they associate as, I am them..they are apart of me..You see....Not only do I take what they believe is their physically identity..but I take their souls too...maybe a wife or too...Kehaha!

Nakai: Gots lots of them, Desert Coyote was my military name, Wind Walker was my Navajo title, and Death's Mask is what Kraven's little butt buddies call me

Nakai: I still have yet to feel the achievement of a "major success"  

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Nakai, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Nakai: No, if I desire something that I lack, I take. I use all of the things that are given to me. I've have seen past the skin many times and have seen no such "inner beauty" that many find infatuated with

Nakai: I was bored, in a world with nothing but criminals and thugs, their fame draws me near...To feel the weight of their skin on my flesh

Nakai: I care for none, I only assist who I respect. Kraven may be the only one here that fill that quota

Nakai: I have found many lives, they seem to be interesting. Yet some are beginning to peak my interest. I have a list

Jade Fenton
Elliot payne
Bravery Valentine
To list a few for their little qualities I desire...

There is many more, but I have yet to find priority in them.....yet

Nakai: I have been through these kinda things. Mostly dates, also, I'm not looking for your company.

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, Nakai.

Notes:

His hallucinogens are paste like material in a pure form, but when rubbed on skin it seeps into the flesh. It is unknown what truly is in his special blend of drugs, but it's relatively cheap and can be found even in places like NML in multiple items. The drug seems to have affects on those with "killswitch" minds--the one out of fifty who have no hesitation to killing another human AND those who seem to have a mental disorder on either borderline schizophrenia or multiple personality disorders.

He has been to even out run cars, motorcycles, and most moving vehicles at 75% of his ability.

High endurance and high adrenal output glands give him a "Runner's High" ignoring outside interference, and to an extent--pain like snapping tendons or bones. His determination is very demanding often having these complications.

It is not know how he truly does his "Skinwalking" it seems to be more of the ritual of the Yee Naaldlooshi, a tradition for him to take the flesh--but on some more dangerous occasions, he has opted for more safer impersonations. He is still able to have the same effect just not extended periods as the subject as it becomes more and more noticeable from degradation...He cannot stop on a dime, but start on one. It's a side effect of the runner's high.

He is known to be as proficient in more stealth based weaponry, like snipers and silenced weapons, garrets, knives. He also uses a cloaking device that lines the base of his skin and armor in a "saran wrap" like seal. He is not like Kraven in combat means, he was more his "background" player in the battles.

Last edited by Creatio Ex Materia on Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:01 am

Damian and James Approved
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:37 am

Inmate Appearance: Profile Layout - Page 3 Smile_zpsb8356502

Username: Hidden

Name: Katherine 'Kat' McLowen

Code Name: Punk Angel

Threat Level:

Gender Female

Blood Type: B

Ethnicity: Canadian

Birth Date: 11/3

Side: Vulture

Unique characteristics: Hair, Lip Piercing, Guitar Sniper

Notable Crimes: Killing mostly Agents of Musics, Scam Artist, Drug use, Grand Theft Auto, Third Degree Murder, Serial Murder

Psychological Analysis: Client has had some issues with Vertigo, and always needs to make some sort of music playing in order to keep calm. Client has been supplied an Ipod and access to a increased music library to keep calm. If not provided with music, she suffers chronic depression and is on suicidal watch.

Interview:

Kat: Name's Kat. If you want the full name, it's Katherine McLowen. Hate that name now, so call me Kat.

Dr. Innsmouth: Very well then... so Katherine... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood?

Kat: I said call me Kat! God, is that so hard to get through yer skull? Whatever, you're just doing your job right? Well, I had a normal family, normal childhood. Nothing exciting happened. Though around the 2nd grade I learned I loved sports, and in 3rd grade I loved music...things went on from there.

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded Katherine... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, What got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

Kat: Well, I started to see some real bullshit in the music industry. People who were even really trying making it big, while the REAL talent was left to rot. I tracked down the agents and decided to take matters into my own hands, so know? So, I did. I killed their talent, took the spotlight, and made it big. But they just wanted to throw me away, and get onto the next person, give me my 15 minutes of fame, ya know? Well...I wasn't gonna have that...so I would kill them, and get their money. Now I was rich, young, and in high demand, it was the life. I wanted more people to be like that...be good at what they do, and make money off it. So, I did. I helped the up and comers get to where I was...the top. As long as they didn't interfere with my plans, which they never did mind you, I didn't care what they did.  

Kat: I had to kill that one girl...Lili was her name. She was a terrible singer, but thank god for editing, know what I'm saying? She needed to die...really...badly. So, I took her guitar and beat her to death with it. No one suspected it was me. I was good at that shit. Soon, I was contacted by what I thought was a talent agency...but it turned out to be an assassin league. Like really? They made me what I am now...an assassin...one of the Assassin Angels.

Kat: I just told you! And it felt fucking awesome!

Kat: Well, it's because I'm with the Assassin Angels, Bunny Mio's crew? Yeah, and I have kick ass hair. Deal with it boitch!

Kat: After killing Lili and training as an assassin, no one stopped me. I was the more badass of badass, know what I'm saying?  Then I got famous and continued my work. I had it all baby!

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Katherine, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Kat: Had a girlfriend once...and I kissed her...and I liked it...I don't think she'll like me now though.

Kat: You know...I don't quiet remember. I was drunk at a party. I guess they wanted to catch me off guard...and they certainly did. Doesn't matter.

Kat: I'm here for Bunny's crew now. So, Vulture I guess.  

Kat: I just fucking got here dude....

Kat: Yeah, you need to lose the glasses dude, and grow your hair out a little bit...it'll be more badass.

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, Katherine.

Notes: She's one of Bunny's Assassin Angels, not an officer just yet, but is willing to prove herself.

She knows how to deal with internal wounds, and gives great massages.

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:50 am

Kay and Rosa Approved
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts