Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Profile Layout

+12
Emu Queen
Creatio Ex Materia
Colorful Columbina
Dane Nerro
Akikazemoon
Not Manchee
robert200110
Inspector Lestrade
MochaLatte
[KB]Dr.KyoShumiTa
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
16 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Profile Layout - Page 4 Empty Re: Profile Layout

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:56 pm

Nakai is not approved. Here's why.

1. So, he's like a body taker right? How is that possible? How can he even change his blood type? I don't know that can happen ever. So that needs to change.

2. Also, he can read minds is what you are telling me via body language and eye contact? Unless he's a psychic, mind reading is impossible.

3. In addition, unless he is a Yee Naaldlooshii whatever you call it, I doubt that he can clock to be 'the fastest man alive'. Maybe he has a lot of endurance and stamina and can really a really long time, but if what you're saying is that he's "The Flash" fast, I'm sorry, but I don't really think that's fair. Cause that's gonna make him impossible to hit in battle, and that won't be fair, and no one will want that expect you, cause you have that unfair advantage.

4. What happened to your other characters? Why don't you develop them first before making new people. Tim is only a little developed, Lucius had none, Hannibal...I don't even anymore, and then Ying appeared twice and then never again. I would really advise you to develop your other characters before making more. If you don't want to, just murder them, easy.

So yeah...may want to look into that. Though I know you won't listen to be and you'll listen to Pan. Well Pan told me to look over your profile, and so I have this permission. Edit the needed edits, or jusify your reasons and it will be taken into consent.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:23 am

Inmate Appearance (IMG)
Profile Layout - Page 4 Sasha_zps14f78c9b

Username:robert200110

Name: Danielle McNeil

Code Name: Bomber

Threat Level: C

Sexuality: Not sure yet.

Blood Type: B+

Ethnicity:French

Birth Date: April 7 (Day and Month only)

Relationship Status: Single

Side: Vulture

Unique characteristics: She's always wearing that uniform. Has a pair of head phones. She's always listening to music if she's not fighting or talking.

Notable Crimes: destruction of 3 government buildings, inciting rebellion, murder of 3 politicians and their guards, and possession of illegal equipment.  

Psychological Analysis: Seems to be clumsy and goofy. However, when charged with an objective she will finish it with precision.  

Interview: (This should take the place of your bio. Your character is being interviewed by a Doctor Hal Innsmouth, your character is to answer him as well as he/she can, assume that the PMC owners of No Man's Land already know everything about your character, so there is no use resisting. Replace "Character" with your character's name.)

Dr. Innsmouth: Hello there, call me Hal, so, will you please introduce yourself...?

(Danielle): Hi Hal! I'm Danielle.

Dr. Innsmouth: Very well then... so (Danielle)... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood?

(Danielle): I was born in France, The City of Love! Haaaa, how romantic. My parents on the other hand were just boring failures. My dad was a drunk guy with a failing business and my mom was a whore. I left when I could think for myself.

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded (Danielle)... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, What got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

(Danielle): Well, I ended up finding some people who weren't to happy with the government, and they asked if I wanted to help since I had run away. In the end I blew up a foreign embassy. It was awesome!

Dr. Innsmouth: How was your early criminal career? Who did you work for? What were you?

(Danielle): When I split away from those guys I went to another country, I'm not sure which. You can be sure that there were civil issues there. I found out I was good at controlling people.

Dr. Innsmouth: You've kill a man before haven't you...? What was your first kill? How did it feel to you?

(Danielle): Hmmm. My first kill..... I think that was when I blew my way into a mansion somewhere. The blast it self killed like, seven people. I killed the owner of the mansion with a garrote. He might of bled out before I strangled him though.

Dr. Innsmouth: Your code name is... most interesting... how did you get it?

(Danielle): Oh, that. I got that from the gear I used, and my affinity for explosives. I could fly over top of any police position and drop grenades on them. I always had a great point of view from up there.

Dr. Innsmouth: What was your first major success in your career? Was it how you earned your code name? Or was it something else?

(Danielle): Hmmm. I think It was the one that landed me here. Remember when I said that I incited a rebellion? Ya, that was it. Killed hundreds on both sides.

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me (Danielle), is there anyone special to you in this world?

(Danielle): No one who I cared for is alive now.

Dr. Innsmouth: Why are you here? How did you finally get caught?

(Danielle): I got cocky and tried for the capital building. I ran out of fuel for my equipment and landed smack dab in the courtyard.

Dr. Innsmouth: We are almost done here, surely you've heard of them? Vulture Team and Conqueror Worm... which do you sympathize with more?

(Danielle): No matter how much I want to leave, I do like the vultures better. I like the way they function better.

Dr. Innsmouth: How is your life in No Man's Land?

(Danielle): Not much to say. About the same as the outside, just more fighting.

Dr. Innsmouth: I'm sure you're asking yourself why you're here? What is the point of this interview? I can assure you... you won't get any answers today, we are at the end of the interview. Anything else you wish to tell me before you depart from here?

(Danielle): I'll see you on the fly.

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, (Danielle).

[b]Notes: Her uniform is a wingsuit and her boots have small jet thrusters in them, allowing her to gain height in order to use the wingsuit and doing aerial maneuvers like rolls. She has other thrusters that she can put on her back, but she doesn't always wear them.    
The jacket she wears has several unnoticeable pockets in it. She keeps her mp3 in one pocket as well as several remote detonators, and a pair of revolvers.
She wears flight goggles that have IR sensors, Heat vision, and night vision. The goggles have special sensors in them that can pinpoint targets that are picked up on any of the previously listed sensors.
She has training in Military Hand-to-Hand combat and marksmanship.
((P.S. feel free to change her threat level.))

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:30 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : ((Because)))
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:17 pm

I'm going to have to change one thing before I look over this. There is a glaring misconception with your post. The equipment Bravery has is the 3D Gear, which Emilia Invented for Bravery to use only. It would be impossible for Danielle to have one. Sorry, but you're going to have to find another primary weapon.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:41 pm

Profile Layout - Page 4 Carnivaltoo_zps48802ad1

Username: Pan-Sensei

Name: Dr. Figaro Luttan

Code Name: The Ringleader

Threat Level: C

Gender Male

Sexuality: Straight

Blood Type: B-

Ethnicity: Italian American

Birth Date: July 3rd

Relationship Status: Widowed

Side: Inquisitor

Unique characteristics: Leadership skills, his mustache, medical skills, his connections in No Man's Land, flare for the dramatic, his umbrella is a gun, and he uses it as a weapon much like Jade uses his cane.

Notable Crimes: Murder of nearly a dozen patients, money laundering nearly millions for several criminal organizations (He was framed for the first, not framed for the latter crime)

Psychological Analysis: Figaro is surprising sane for a man who leads The Carnival of Crime, an organization known most for its lunatics. Figaro is also quite keen on making lots of connections and his open mind. His open mind might contribute to his diplomatic and leadership skills, as he has a habit of understanding even the insane.

Interview: (This should take the place of your bio. Your character is being interviewed by a Doctor Hal Innsmouth, your character is to answer him as well as he/she can, assume that the PMC owners of No Man's Land already know everything about your character, so there is no use resisting. Replace "Character" with your character's name.)

Dr. Innsmouth: Hello there, call me Hal, so, will you please introduce yourself...?

Figaro: Figaro Luttan, at your service Doctor! What a pleasure it is to meet you...!

Dr. Innsmouth: Very well then... so Figaro... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood?

Figaro: I was born in Scarlet City! A magnificent amazing place it was, unfortunately my family was very poor, very poor! So I never could make the best out of that city... I remember being bullied by the other children back then... Fun, is it not?

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded Figaro... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, What got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

Figaro: Ah... well a man has to make his money, yes? I was a doctor for quite some time, I tried my best in my schooling and I was rewarded. Unfortunately my license was revoked at one point... so I turned to working with the mafia! Nothing like killing or even fighting... unfortunately I am no good at that! No, I just assisted with a very inside jobs.

Dr. Innsmouth: How was your early criminal career? Who did you work for? What were you?

Figaro: While in the mafia is did some money laundering jobs... unfortunately they ended up framing me for some murders they were responsible for. Ah but I feared nothing when I was sentenced here... I had friends!

Dr. Innsmouth: You've kill a man before haven't you...? What was your first kill? How did it feel to you?

Figaro: Ah... well, not what you would think really... I killed no man before coming to No Man's Land. But that changed when I got here... the first was in self defense, I killed a few others for other reasons. I try to stay clear from death... or killing, personal habit of mine.

Figaro: The Ringleader!? Well funny story really! I had just left Conqueror Worm, and I was in need of a new job! So I went to Funland, finding a crazy nun man killing some clowns! It was then I got a great Idea! Organize Funland and found my own faction! It... did not go too well... but my friend David eventually provided the Carnival of Crime sanctuary!

Dr. Innsmouth: What was your first major success in your career? Was it how you earned your code name? Or was it something else?

Figaro: My first success in my career...? I believe you are referring to my current career, and that was when my precious Carnival of Crime proved to be powerful enough to take on Vulture Team and Conqueror Worm!

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Figaro, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Figaro: My Carnival! The Twins, Buddi, Stegs, the clowns! They are all my family and I love them dearly! Perhaps one day we'll provide a show for all of No Man's Land! It will be fantastic!

Figaro: I was framed! I figured the mafia for my friends but they were only using me! It goes to say I had many trust issues after that!

Dr. Innsmouth: We are almost done here, surely you've heard of them? Vulture Team and Conqueror Worm... which do you sympathize with more?

Figaro: Sympathize? Neither really, The Inquisitor is my friend, and while Vulture Team and Conqueror Worm have some associates as well... I provide for my family first.

Figaro: Great! A new family! A new life! A new career! And I can have as much fun as I want! It's GRRRREAT!

Dr. Innsmouth: I'm sure you're asking yourself why you're here? What is the point of this interview? I can assure you... you won't get any answers today, we are at the end of the interview. Anything else you wish to tell me before you depart from here?

Figaro: Perhaps we could provide a show for you later Doctor? My Carnival is eager to get some new gigs! Oh... I can tell from your face... you think I'm joking? Well your loss then!

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, Figaro.

Notes:
Figaro Theme : Windmill Hut

- Figaro is Pugsy's uncle.

- Figaro did The Inquisitor's taxes before he was sent to NML.

- Figaro was a doctor that had worked with Jade multiple times before his fall to darkness. He had first joined Conqueror Worm as an officer before leaving them to create his own faction.

- Figaro attempted to kill Jo when she first arrived at NML, but failed, this was the first time Elliot, Akuryo, and Jo worked together.

- Figaro was not present during The Inquisitor event because he does not usually fight himself. He left near the end of the timeskip to seek asylum before his recent return to the faction.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:28 am

Inmate Appearance Profile Layout - Page 4 Sami-1

Username: Hidden

Name: Sami Monroe

Code Name: Miss Forsythe

Threat Level: S

Gender Female

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Blood Type: B

Ethnicity: Part Welsh, Part Irish

Birth Date: 3/16

Side: The Family

Unique characteristics: Her boots, occasional crutches, Carrot Top

Notable Crimes: Serial Murder for over 4 years, 3rd degree murder, Arson, Theft, Bank Fraud Scandal, Blackmail,

Alignment: The Gentlemen Council

Psychological Analysis Re-evaluation: Sami is very to herself. She is a lot darker in tone, and keeps to herself. She is serious, and yet, a flirt. Her mind is very all over the place, but clearly it is not in the right place.

Interview:

Dr. Innsmouth: Why hello there, call me Dr Innsmouth. It has been some time since your last interview... and I believe that was under a different doctor, please, introduce yourself.

Sami: My name is Samora Thani Monroe...I go by Sami or more commonly, Miss Forsythe...Hello good doctor...let us begin...

Dr. Innsmouth: Is that what you prefer to be called? Sami... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, and how was your childhood?

Sami: Of course. We shall start from the beginning. I was born in Maryland, a small town, very cute and quaint. My parents were Tom Monroe and Sarah Monroe. I have an older sister named Tasha as well. Tasha and I were always athletes in school, becoming the best at it as well. I was the faster one, but I got tired after a good hour of sports, while Tasha could go on for days playing sports. We were all...happy...I suppose. I did gymnastics as well...I was very good at it. That was what I wanted to be...a gymnastics gold medalist. It was great...Tasha went and graduated Highschool before I started, and joined the Airforce, so I was alone. I joined track and field...I made friends...but then...the accident happened. I was hit by a car...and was forever crippled. I couldn't do sports anymore. I lost everything...and soon...people started to shun me...and I learned with them what happened and people pushed it too far...they...disappeared without a trace...gone...

Dr. Innsmouth: So Sami, how did you get into the criminal underworld? Surely even someone like you had to start out small. How long ago was it? How old were you when you were introduced to the criminal world?

Sami: What I started to brutally murder people who shunned me. I was take them while they did not expect me...tortured them...I did things to them that they would never forget in the afterlife. Then, I ended their lives, and disposed of the bodies. It was my way of...relieving stress. That was....7 years ago...I started to murder others when I was 16.  The one person who found out about this...besides the police...was my beloved sister...she had a fiancee...and a child...I slaughtered her whole family to silence them...but it was too late. She had informed the police, and learned of my plans.

Dr. Innsmouth: Currently you work for The Family, when you were just a rookie criminal, did you even know this organization existed?

Sami: Of course not. I didn't know No Man's Land existed. There were rumors but...never any truths. When I was taken here.

Dr. Innsmouth:  What is your relationship with the leader of your organization?

Sami: We hold a mutual understanding...I do my job, and the Don...gives me work. It is an easy relationship.  

Dr. Innsmouth: Your code name is... most interesting... how did you get it? Was it given to you by your faction, or is it your own creation?

Sami: Forsythe was Tasha's new last name...marrying a man named Jon Forsythe...she wasn't using it...so I might as well help myself.

Dr. Innsmouth: What was your first major success in The Family?

Sami: Remember the freaks at the carnival? Nor do I. I slaughtered most of the members of the Carnival of crime, and a few Vulture Team Members in the early years. The Family was impressed...since I came back with not a scratch, and was on crutches at the time...as you can see...that is no longer the case...

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Sami, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Sami: Love is not something to discuss on the battlefield...I hold no affection for anyone...nor do I really care to.

Dr. Innsmouth: How did you end up joining The Family?

Sami: They approached me and told me I could have my legs back, and more if I was able to prove myself...how could I refuse?  

Dr. Innsmouth: So... what do you think about Vulture Team, Conqueror Worm, and The Inquisitor Faction?

Sami: Useless wastes of skin. They have played with power enough...it's time to even the scales.  

Dr. Innsmouth: How is your life in No Man's Land? Surely it must be nice being so high up the power ladder in a city like this.

Sami: I enjoy my time on the job and my time alone. All and all...I enjoy my career path...for jail this isn't bad. Society can suck it.  

Dr. Innsmouth: Thank you very much for your answers Sami, now I'm sure you're wondering why you're here. I'll lay it to you straight... we need all the information we can get about The Don and The Mistress... what are they planning...? This is a matter of security, and I can assure you your boss will not be informed about any information you give us. It is in your best interest to answer.

Sami: I have no reason to tell you about either of them. The Mistress is a mystery to even myself...and I told you before about the relationship with the Don...I wish not to dirty that relationship.  

Dr. Innsmouth: ....Very well... Sami.... you may leave now.

Notes: Sami's Theme: The Demise

Sami is no longer a cripple. Her Subtalar joint has a spring in it, and there is a brace around both her ankles. This allows her to walk again. It also sends messages to her brain directly to heighten her reflexes, and run at speeds close to flawless. (Think the Ninja Run from Metal Gear Uprising with Raiden. That thing. It's awesome)

-She wears a special type of boot as well, and fights with mostly kicks and gymnastics, and the boots magneticaly attach to her bracer, which generates electricity that can be transferred via a kick. The boots also have a blade on both sides, creating Grieven Edges, and lastly, there are jets on the bottom of these boots that allow her to fly around at high speeds.

-She takes her job seriously...so she doesn't like funny stuff...at all.

-She's Ryder's first cousin. They were friends in elementary school, and played baseball all the time but then lost contact because of her broken mind.

-Sami has a weakness for sweets...like any other girl...and loves chocolate.

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:48 am

Profile Layout - Page 4 Sample-b8ecdb20b1845196aa3c4356792cb53a_zpsaa7791e5
Profile Layout - Page 4 57666fe2a53ef511377a96b7e1e3dcfc6c729813_zpsa52e9ffe

Username:
Emu Queen

Name:
Eve Falcone

Code Name:
Snow White, Mrs. White
The Kingpin, also known as The Don.

Threat Level:
A

Sexuality:
Heterosexual ; Panromantic

Blood Type:
O

Ethnicity:
Italian

Birth Date:
June 1st

Relationship Status:
Previously in a relationship with Atticus Benedict. Currently unavailable.

Side:
The Family

Unique characteristics:
Almost always appears in a white wedding gown, only occasionally other types of extravagant gowns.
As of late; always dressed in a sleek, perfectly tailored black suit.

Notable Crimes:
Associations with her father`s mob, countless assassinations of political figures, manslaughter, fraud, extortion, the list goes on.

Alignment:
Official member of the Council of Gentlemen

Psychological Analysis Re-evaluation:
Subject is... a romanticist. A very big romanticist. She is obsessed with all things romance related, constantly on the look out for 'the one'. Records show that more often than not, her attempted relationships end with her prey being terminated either by her or the Family. That being said, she`s extremely loyal to her faction, particularly her father, The Kingpin.

Interview: (This should take the place of your bio. Your character is being interviewed by a Doctor Hal Innsmouth, your character is to answer him as well as he/she can, assume that the PMC owners of No Man's Land already know everything about your character, so there is no use resisting. Replace "Character" with your character's name. Note: It has been a long time since your character's last interview, possibly several years, but they've done this before. Innsmouth is a relatively new Paladin member, so this should still be the first time they've met the man.)

Dr. Innsmouth: Why hello there, call me Dr Innsmouth. It has been some time since your last interview... and I believe that was under a different doctor, please, introduce yourself.

Eve:
Oh, fresh meat! One of papà`s newest minions, I`m sure. Oh, I rather liked the old doctor. You`re cute, I suppose. You can stay. Ah -- right, my name is Eve Falcone! You`ve heard of me, yes? I go by 'Mrs. White'.

Dr. Innsmouth: Is that what you prefer to be called? Mrs. White... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, and how was your childhood?

Mrs. White:
My parents? (scoffs) You can`t tell me a smart man like you has never heard of The Kingpin ~ ? I can enlighten you! I was born in Sicily, under my father`s roof. I came into this world already more powerful than anyone in this prison will ever be. My childhood was as perfect as you`d expect; papà and I had wealth, power, anything you could ever want.

Dr. Innsmouth: So Mrs. White, how did you get into the criminal underworld? Surely even someone like you had to start out small. How long ago was it? How old were you when you were introduced to the criminal world?

Mrs. White:
How do you think ~? My father`s been a powerful mob boss as long as I`ve lived; he wanted his little angel in the business, naturally! I`ve been training to become the slayer I am now since I was old enough to hold a pistol. You`d expect so when you see me in action ~

Dr. Innsmouth: Currently you work for The Family, when you were just a rookie criminal, did you even know this organization existed?

Mrs. White:
Darling, I`ve been with this 'organization' since the very start!  I even helped recruit the best of the best into our little Family ~

Mrs. White:
Ah, you must really work on your listening skills, prestante. He`s my papà! Of course we`re on good terms!

Dr. Innsmouth: Your code name is... most interesting... how did you get it? Was it given to you by your faction, or is it your own creation?

Mrs. White:
The Council of Gentlemen requires that it`s members put 'Ms' or 'Mr' in front of their codename. I picked 'Mrs' instead; doesn`t it have a much nicer ring ~ ? Beforehand, I went by 'Snow White', which I still do occasionally.

Mrs. White:
Oh, who knows? When you`ve been in the business as long as I have, you start to forget... I suppose my first hit was under my father - so that could could. I don`t know how old I may have been - but not too old. It`s definetely been a few years...~

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Mrs. White, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Mrs. White:
(Beams) Not yet, anyway !! He`s out there, I just know it. He`d have to be smart, handsome - obviously, definetely a gentleman - right! And my papa will have to love him. Otherwise...~ Well...

Mrs. White:
Darling, I`ve been here from the start! Didn`t you hear me?

Dr. Innsmouth: So... what do you think about Vulture Team, Conqueror Worm, and The Inquisitor Faction?

Mrs. White:
Waste of our precious resources! The sooner we can end their little feud and get back to our real business, the better. How I`ll enjoy to watch them grovel at my feet for now while they still live. Of course, I`m sure no one will mind if I just. . take a few of their officers off their hand. Purely for interrogation, of course. (Smirks)

Dr. Innsmouth: How is your life in No Man's Land? Surely it must be nice being so high up the power ladder in a city like this.

Mrs. White:
Lavish and extravagant! I`ve only ventured out of High End a handful of times, since papà usually doesn`t like me leaving . . Not that I mind, of course! It`s a pig sty out there! Perfect for those petty Vultures and Worms to squirm about, yeah ~ ?

Dr. Innsmouth: Thank you very much for your answers Mrs. White, now I'm sure you're wondering why you're here. I'll lay it to you straight... we need all the information we can get about The Don and The Mistress... what are they planning...? This is a matter of security, and I can assure you your boss will not be informed about any information you give us. It is in your best interest to answer.

Mrs. White:
You expect me to rat out my father?! Maiale! I... I thought we had something special! (Gets up angrily and begins to storm away)

Dr. Innsmouth: ....Very well... Mrs. White.... you may leave now.

Notes:

- Her cybernetics release a pretty, sparkly substance that spreads through the air. While seemingly harmless, the gas causes all that inhale it to hallucinate and recall particular traumatizing events, pin-pointing anything that could render them emotionally vulnerable. Her usual strategy is to render her opponent into a hysterical state and finish them herself.

- That being said, her ways of actually doing the deed usually aren`t all too flashy. Without her cybernetics she`s your usual hitman (woman?) armed with maybe a few knives and an array of guns.

- She`s a bottle blonde.  

Kind of timeskip not really:

- After the scuffle with Pugsy and Arma at the mansion, she took it upon herself to get her cybernetics upgraded whilst being healed. She now has peak human conditions; her strength ten times what it has previously been, it being enough to break through walls or crumple metal. It`s nothing compared to her father`s superhuman strength; but, she makes up for it by keeping her old cybernetic abilities alongside her new found strength.

- After witnessing her father`s death at China Town, she has taken the title of the Kingpin and is running The Family on her own.

- Despite all, she`s taking Kraven`s side on things. Although she would prefer to see Vulture Team triumph, considering she has her own plans for No Man`s Land...

Last edited by Emu Queen on Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:36 am; edited 9 times in total
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Profile Layout - Page 4 Empty Masaru Hattori

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:19 am

Inmate Appearance

Profile Layout - Page 4 Masaru78_zps639941f5

Username: Akikazemoon

Name: Masaru Hattori

Code Name:
-When Alone: Blazing Dragon
-When Working With Mariko: Bloody Lotus

Threat Level: A

Gender Male

Ethnicity: Japanese

Birth Date: August 8th

Relationship Status: Taken. He’s dating Mariko Kumori.

Unique characteristics: Unique, somewhat odd haircut, freckles, and having the appearance of what seems to be a very young teenager—maybe around 14 or 15. (will be explained later in profile)

Notable Crimes: Killing lots of notable politicians and important company CEOs. Had a history with the yakuza, but seems to have left them at some point for some reason. Masaru and his partner were infamous as “Bloody Lotus,” freelance assassins who never lost their targets, and always got the job done quickly and thoroughly.

Alignment: Associate (Freelance Assassin}

Psychological Analysis Re-evaluation: The subject seems to be fairly sane, the only oddity being a large inferiority complex, which probably stems from his young appearance. He seems to have a very strong connection to his partner, Mariko Kumori.

Interview: (This should take the place of your bio. Your character is being interviewed by a Doctor Hal Innsmouth, your character is to answer him as well as he/she can, assume that the PMC owners of No Man's Land already know everything about your character, so there is no use resisting. Replace "Character" with your character's name. Note: It has been a long time since your character's last interview, possibly several years, but they've done this before. Innsmouth is a relatively new Paladin member, so this should still be the first time they've met the man.)

Masaru: Masaru Hattori. …That’s it.  

Dr. Innsmouth: Is that what you prefer to be called? Masaru... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, and how was your childhood?

Masaru:  My father was the head of a big yakuza back over in Japan. My mother was involved, too. My time as a kid…well, it wasn’t really like most kids. I was involved in the whole yakuza thing straight from the start. I had to grow up pretty fast.

Dr. Innsmouth: So Masaru, how did you get into the criminal underworld? Surely even someone like you had to start out small. How long ago was it? How old were you when you were introduced to the criminal world?

Masaru: *sighs* Listening really isn’t your forte, is it, Doc? I was involved in crime pretty much since I was a toddler. I lived with yakuza, for crying out loud. As for how long ago I actually started doing stuff? Hm…well…Mariko and I started getting to go along on missions when we were around seven, I guess?

Masaru: Pfft, ‘course I did. Every good assassin and his grandma has heard of The Family. And when Mariko and I got caught, it was basically our first reaction to head over to The Family. We’re top-notch assassins, and The Family pays good money for that. It lets me buy Mariko a better life here—uh—I mean. Money is…good? *laughs awkwardly and blushes* Uhh—next question!

Masaru: Meh…we tend to keep our distance, but we still follow orders. People never got anywhere by snuggling up and brown-nosing their leaders. We show our loyalty through out output.  

Masaru: Blazing Dragon was the title that I inherited from my dad…after he died…it was his title as leader of his yakuza, but that entire group got wiped out but me and Mariko, so we went solo as assassins—but I decided to keep the name. As for Bloody Lotus…that was what Mariko and I called ourselves when we went solo. Got a nice ring to it, huh?

Masaru: I mean, hey, at first—they didn’t wanna believe that we were assassins, just because of how I look—which is dumb. We managed to get a job—and knocked it out of the park. We got some more, and kept up the good output…so our first major success was probably our first job. Can’t tell you who we were sent to kill though—customer confidentiality and all that.  

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Masaru, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Masaru: W-Well, Mariko of course… *blushes* Wh-What a stupid question! S-S-Seriously! As if my love life has anything to do with—…n-n-next question!

Masaru: We got brought into No Man’s Land, and well—we wanted to continue working. Now, we had heard stories about The Family…and we figured, hey, as long as we’re here, why not go see them? We had a bit of trouble getting a job at first, yeah, but after a bit of time, bam! We had tons of work, aaaand tons of cash. The whole being in Highend part doesn’t really hurt, either.  

Masaru: Pffft! You’re really asking me this? Vulture and Worm are just stupid troublemakers who seem to want to run straight into their death instead of being smart…their little war is just an annoyance—creates roadblocks for us every now and then, like how marathons randomly pop up and block traffic! I hate it when that happens! God, people are so dumb sometimes! As for Inquisitor…don’t even ask me about them. They’re all stupid and crazy and not even worth a speck of my time, or Mariko’s time, for that matter.

Masaru: Hell yeah it’s nice. Highend’s got everything we need…and our jobs give us all the money we need, too. Hell, the living in here might even be better than it is outside the prison! Suffice to say, we’re pretty damn content with this right now.

Dr. Innsmouth: Thank you very much for your answers Masaru, now I'm sure you're wondering why you're here. I'll lay it to you straight... we need all the information we can get about The Don and The Mistress... what are they planning...? This is a matter of security, and I can assure you your boss will not be informed about any information you give us. It is in your best interest to answer.

Masaru: Hahahaha—no. Customer confidentiality, bub. Have a nice day. *gets up to leave*

Dr. Innsmouth: ....Very well...Masaru.... you may leave now.

Notes:

-Masaru has a bit of a problem with his appearance, because, the truth is—he looks way younger than he actually is. He has the appearance of a young teen, when really, he’s in his early twenties. The reason behind this is this: When he was still at that actual age, he was still working with his father’s yakuza group. At one point, because he was the son of the leader, he got captured by a rival group, and was injected with a drug that halted his physical growth, because they wanted to prevent him from becoming a threat to them. Suffice to say, Masaru has worked around this roadblock, and can still fight just as well, if not better than, most people. His appearance is still a sensitive subject to him, and he’ll get angry at anyone who calls him a kid.

-Masaru and Mariko have known each other practically since birth. They worked together in almost everything, and even worked together when their entire yakuza group except for them was wiped out. Before getting caught and put into NML, Masaru asked Mariko out, and she made a deal that she’d date him if they ever got caught.
You can guess how that ended. Yup—they’re dating now. Masaru is very happy about it, but gets embarrassed easily, and hides up his embarrassment with anger and trying to act tough and whatnot.

-Masaru’s fighting style is varied and vicious. He was trained since childhood in physical fighting and weapons. He and Mariko have extremely advanced physical capabilities—they are both fast and strong, however, Mariko trumps Masaru in the strength category, while Masaru excels at speed, due to his size. Both Masaru and Mariko are able to use both guns and blades, though Mariko specializes in blades, while Masaru specializes in guns. They both make use of smoke bombs, and excel at stealth.

-Masaru’s right eye is actually a cybernetic eye. He sometimes wears an eyepatch over it, sometimes doesn’t. It depends on how he feels that day. The cybernetic eye has the ability to generate and then shoot out a laser beam, which is powerful enough to burn, but not powerful enough to just slice through stuff.

-Masaru, since he is so small, only fits in younger people’s sizes of shoes. Because of this, he wears Heelies, which lets him move faster when he wants to by using the wheels to pretty much roller skate around. He painted the shoes black to try to disguise that they’re actually kids’ sneakers. He claims that they are actually fancy imported shoes.

-He’s a huge tsundere. Hoorayyy!

-As an added note--Masaru is in fact the one who killed Duda while the Vultures were staying in Highend.

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:34 am

Inmate Appearance

Profile Layout - Page 4 Mariko27_zps7da81db2

Username: Skylark-13

Name: Mariko Kumori

Code Name:
-When Alone: Steel Orchid
-When Working With Masaru: Bloody Lotus

Gender Female

Blood Type: O-

Ethnicity: Japanese

Birth Date: February 14th

Relationship Status: Taken. She’s dating Masaru Hattori.

Unique characteristics: Rather pale hair that’s almost always in twin braids, bright red colored eyes, and seems fond of wearing a school girl uniform. She also always carries her katana with her in a case strapped to her back.

Notable Crimes: Killing lots of notable politicians and important company CEOs. Had a history with the yakuza, but seems to have left them at some point for some reason. Mariko and her partner were infamous as “Bloody Lotus,” freelance assassins who never lost their targets, and always got the job done quickly and thoroughly.

Alignment: Associate (Freelance Assassin)

Psychological Analysis Re-evaluation: Mariko seems quite sane, the only real strange thing is her obsession with school girl uniforms. She seems to have a strong connection to her partner, Masaru Hattori.

Mariko: Mmm… This again? Really? How dull… Name’s Mariko Kumori.

Dr. Innsmouth: Is that what you prefer to be called? Mariko... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, and how was your childhood?

Mariko: You know, it’s not like this changed at all since the last time… you could just read my file. But fine. My mother was the head body guard for very important members of the yakuza over in Japan. Masaru’s parents, in fact. My father was merely someone working under my mother... I started learning very early how to fight, as I was planned to take over my mother’s job.

Dr. Innsmouth: So Mariko, how did you get into the criminal underworld? Surely even someone like you had to start out small. How long ago was it? How old were you when you were introduced to the criminal world?

Mariko: I was immersed in crime since the minute I was born, Doctor Hal. *Rolls her eyes* Yakuza. Crime. Kind of go hand in hand. Masaru and I actually started doing things together and with our parents around the age of seven though.

Mariko: Rookie? I find that insulting, Hal. Though I guess you’re right- I did know about them back when I was a kid. Masaru and I found them as soon as we got here, got a job almost right away.

Mariko: The same as any smart and well known assassin. We respect them without asking too many questions or sticking too close.

Mariko: Mmm… No, I inherited that from my mother after she died. Steel Orchid… Deadly but beautiful. It fit my mother well…

Mariko: Well… They were all for hiring me, but they weren’t sure about Masaru due to his… er… appearance, you see. But I refused to work without him, so they gave us a chance and well… Let’s just say they didn’t doubt his abilities after that.

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Mariko, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Mariko: Mhmm. *Laughs softly* Masaru… We’ve been working together since we were born, and dating since we were arrested.

Mariko: Mmm… Well, we knew they were based in No Man’s Land, so when we learned we were going to be incarcerated here we figured we should get a hold of them. After the awkward first meeting, things started running smoothly.

Mariko: Hmph… The Vultures are a bunch of goody two shoes, Worm is a delusional rape fest thanks to their leader, and the Inquisitor and his minions are just a bunch of loons. They’re hardly worth my time.

Mariko: Pfft. Nice? It’s fantastic. Highend is wonderful. I’m much happier here than I was before… always having to run from those dumb police… We’ve been treated quite well, and well… let’s just say it pays well too.

Dr. Innsmouth: Thank you very much for your answers Mariko, now I'm sure you're wondering why you're here. I'll lay it to you straight... we need all the information we can get about The Don and The Mistress... what are they planning...? This is a matter of security, and I can assure you your boss will not be informed about any information you give us. It is in your best interest to answer.

Mariko: Hmm… How about… no? Do you think I’m stupid enough to tell you something and let myself get fired? Or that I’d do that to Masaru? Good-bye, Doctor Hal.

Dr. Innsmouth: ....Very well... Mariko.... you may leave now.

Notes:
-Masaru and Mariko have known each other practically since birth. They worked together in almost everything, and even worked together when their entire yakuza group except for them was wiped out. Before getting caught and put into NML, Masaru asked Mariko out, and she made a deal that she’d date him if they ever got caught.
You can guess how that ended. Yup—they’re dating now. Mariko is quite happy about the arrangement- although she wouldn’t tell Masaru, she liked him for a while but couldn’t let him win that easily and therefore played hard to get. She’s quite fond of teasing Masaru.

-Mariko’s fighting style is varied and vicious. She was trained since childhood in physical fighting and weapons and though she keeps it secret her mother actually had her doing gymnastics to improve her flexibility and strength. Her and Masaru have extremely advanced physical capabilities—they are both fast and strong, however, Mariko trumps Masaru in the strength category, while Masaru excels at speed, due to his size. Both Masaru and Mariko are able to use both guns and blades, though Mariko specializes in blades, while Masaru specializes in guns. They both make use of smoke bombs, and excel at stealth.

-Mariko has cybernetic implants in both her arms that allow her to send zip lines to attach on buildings. Thanks to these zip lines she can quickly climb to the top of buildings and even swing between them to a degree. However, they can only hold a little more than her weight, so she’s only able to possibly take Masaru with her since he is so small. She’ll try not to use them though- they require a lot of maintenance after each use, and they make her shoulders sore.

-Mariko will most often be seen wearing a school girl uniform such as the one pictured above. As for why this is- well, she refuses to explain. Masaru would be the only one to persuade her to wear something else.

-She’s ambidextrous and can use her katana, knives, or guns with either hand with equal accuracy and effect.

-Her katana, though appearing normal at first, has some modifications to it that make it a more dangerous weapon.
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:36 pm

Approved Danielle, Sami, Masaru, and Mariko!
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:50 pm

Profile Layout - Page 4 4eeb8a32-bb47-49e9-94f5-42f0028c0ce8_zpsef6efbcb

Username: Not Manchee

Name: Mario Falcone

Code Name: The Kingpin, also known as the Don

Threat Level: SS

Gender Male

Blood Type: O

Ethnicity: Italian

Birth Date: February 13th

Relationship Status: Divorced

Unique characteristics: Amahzing hair, super intimidating, influential as fuck.

Notable Crimes: Leader of the biggest mob in Europe, several assassinations of important political figures, fraud, the list goes on and on...

Alignment: Unofficial Leader of the Family

Psychological Analysis Re-evaluation: The subject appears to be sane, other than the fact that he believes he runs the entire No Man's Land prison. He seemed convinced that he is here by choice, and that all of Paladin works for him, bringing in prisoners to test his awesomeness.

Interview:

Mario: Hmm, I don't remember hiring you. I am Mario Falcone, you should know who I am... Remind me to have you killed when we're done here.

Dr. Innsmouth: Is that what you prefer to be called? Mario... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, and how was your childhood?

Mario: You can call me the Kingpin. Or the Don.

Dr. Innsmouth: So Kingpin, how did you get into the criminal underworld? Surely even someone like you had to start out small. How long ago was it? How old were you when you were introduced to the criminal world?

Mario: It is THE Kingpin, useless intern.  I was just a young boy in Sicily when my mother was kidnapped. I came from a poor family, you see, and we did not have enough money to pay the ransom, so the kidnappers sent her to us, one piece at a time... It turns out they were part of a much bigger organization, one my father had foolishly gotten involved with. When I was 14, I joined it under another name, doing menial jobs at first, always scared of the Don. The big boss that would get me in serious trouble if he knew why I was there. My rise to the top was slow, but I got there eventually, and when I had the chance, I took the Don down, taking his title, his empire, and his fortune.

Dr. Innsmouth:  What is your relationship with the members of your organization?

Mario: Oh you mean my minions! They are quite alright, yes... If they give me their loyalty, it is rewarded greatly, if they break it, I break them. It is quite simple really. But obviously I choose only the best of the best, they are good little minions.

Mario: Do they teach the interns nothing? This generation, pah! As I said, the Don was just an inherited title. The Kingpin, however, came from one of my minions, who seemed to read too many Marvel comics...

Mario: Ohohoho! That was before No Man's Land! When I first became the Don of that first mob, I kidnapped the previous Don's mother, and cut her up, sending him pieces of her bit by bit...Ah yes, that revenge was sweet...

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Mario, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Mario: My daughter, Eve, means the world to me. She is my little snowflake...

Dr. Innsmouth: How did you end up founding The Family?

Mario: When I first came here, I knew I was setting myself up for a challenge... I knew I had to find the best people to surround me, the most trustworthy and the most competent. Family, you see, is the most important thing in the world. We protect each other, we avenge each other, and that is the relationship I wanted with the people in my organization. Naturally, it was not easy, starting a faction, but many of the people here were with me in the previous mob in Sicily, and the rest had heard about me, I mean who hasn't? So I attracted the best, like a talent magnet...

Mario: Idiots! All of them! Treacherous, subhuman, incompetent idiots! Especially Vulture Team...That Jo cannot be trusted. The Family was gracious enough to accept those mongrels that she calls Vulture Team, work with them even with their inferiority, and she just betrayed us. Several times. I will not make the mistake of trusting the Vultures ever again...and I will make sure that Josephine Beaumont suffers.

Mario: Oh this place in fantastic! I most definitely do not regret moving here! We have Netflix! Back in my day, we killed people for fun, you know? Now I can do that WHILE I watch Adventure Time with Mr Ghoul, so yes, I enjoy this quite a bit. Good job, Paladin, you have fulfilled my expectations!

Dr. Innsmouth: Thank you very much for your answers Mario now I'm sure you're wondering why you're here. I'll lay it to you straight... we need all the information we can get about you and The Mistress... what are you planning...? This is a matter of security... It is in your best interest to answer.

Mario: Are you serious? Mio dio! You are all idiots! Unless you have my snowflake with you, I will say nothing. And if you DO, be ready to die a slow and painful death...

Dr. Innsmouth: ....Very well... Mario.... you may leave now.

Notes:
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Profile Layout - Page 4 Empty Paul McAllister

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:39 pm

Profile Layout - Page 4 Tumblr_m5l1y8wFtU1rqa1e3o1_500

Username: dbzhardcore

Name: Paul McAllister

Code Name: In battle: Patch
                         With other Family members: Drunk Patchy Man

Blood Type: A

Ethnicity: Half Irish and Half English

Birth Date: January 2

Relationship Status: Single (Divorced at 29)

Unique characteristics: Flirts with ladies, constantly drinks and smokes, easy going, serious at the battlefield, his eyepatch.

Notable Crimes: Helped brought down a mafia group in New York, murder of multiple people, theft, doing the dirty work of the Don.

Alignment: Official Member

Psychological Analysis Re-evaluation: Paul seems to be drunk everywhere he goes. He always seen drinking and smoking or if not doing that, trying to flirt or have sex with a female. He wears an eyepatch, even though it seems that he does have an eye underneath it. If asked about his ex-wife or young daughter, he'll get very serious and doesn't want to talk about it. Seems as if thats a big part about his past that he wants to forget.

Paul: Why...hellooooo there Doc....is it Doc? Anyways my name is Paul M-McAllister. Please to meet you. *He seemed to have woken up, a hangover looming over his head*

Dr. Innsmouth: Is that what you prefer to be called? Paul... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, and how was your childhood?

Paul: My childhood....oh my childhood! I..was born in the big city. What was it again.....oh yeah, New York! My parents they...immigrated from Ireland. My father was Irish, but my mother was English. Guess my father wanted something more....exotic. *Paul does a chuckle before holding his head from the pain* My childhood.......was interesting. At school I was able to make some friends..but mostly I was made fun of. They found it odd that I was Irish but English at the same time. Oh those simpletons. My parents though...had the time of their lives in New York, but I hated it. I have to admit though......the babes in New York sure were sizzling!

Dr. Innsmouth: So Paul, how did you get into the criminal underworld? Surely even someone like you had to start out small. How long ago was it? How old were you when you were introduced to the criminal world?

Paul: I was introduced to the criminal underworld when I was 17. I was walking home one day.....when I heard gunshots. I looked behind me to see what was going on.....when all of a sudden someone ran into me! They asked me for help....but he was then shot and killed. The guys that shot him were ready to shoot me for no witness...I simply reacted. I grabbed the dead person's gun and shot the three guys down before they could react. It felt.....natural to me. The sensation of the gun, the trigger being pulled.....I loved it. I ran afterwords after that so I wouldn't be questioned by the police. It was later reported that the four dead were two different gangs going on. I got a letter one day in some sort of cryptic message. All it said was "Meet me by the bench in Central Park at night.....no questions asked." I didn't want to go......but I was intrigued. *Was going to continue, but gets interrupted by Innsmouth.*

Paul: I...was getting to that! ...Anyways..I went to that park during midnight...and someone in cloak showed up. The man said he worked for this group called The Family. I was confused what was going on....but he said that he saw me kill those men. I was shocked. I saw no one there when I shot them. He then told me that I looked like I had a knack for guns and offered me to get rid of those two groups. The Family....didn't want any competition...no matter how small it was. I asked what was in it for me.....the cloak guy responded that I could have anything I want. I did hate this city...and the people here....so I accepted.

Dr. Innsmouth: What is your relationship with the leader of your organization?

Paul: If you want to know.....I never heard of the man when I first joined or saw him. It was only after the two groups were brought down that I met him face to face. He looked....rather normal...well in my eyes. You could say that me and him have a very close and good friendship after that. He wants me to do a dirty work and I comply. If it wasn't for him....I would hate my life at the moment.

Paul: Patch? I got that ummm....after one major battle my eye got stabbed. It got ugly and turned into a knife fight.....and my eye paid the price. *Looks away, not wanting the Doc know that its a lie and that he thought the eyepatch was cool* The other name......the other Family members call me that. It's not my fault that alcohol tastes so good!

Paul: It had to be that job I accepted to eliminate those two groups. I planned it out with that cloak man of what we should do and got assortment of weapons from him. We sent a letter to both of them saying that the other wanted a fight....so they got to this one place by the pier where no one could see them....and me and that cloak guy came in and blindsided every one of them. I wish that was the case though....I got surrounded by the last few of them. I had no more bullets and was certain to die. The cloaked man came to save me...at the cost of his life. He was able to kill some of them before getting shot at by the rest. That diversion helped me though....as I grabbed one of the fallen's gun and shot the rest. I went over to see the man....he was already dead. But I did see he had an eyepatch on. So...I wear it to remember him for thanks. Later on I met the Don, got more missions, met a fantastic women, raised a kid, and had all the other sex whenever I wanted! Oh....it was great.

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Paul, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Paul: ....*Has a serious face on* My daughter.....shes only 6 but she doesn't even know me. My wife....found out about the countless affairs I had and decided enough is enough. Thank goodness she never learned about this job.....but she filed a divorce after giving birth to my Emma....She wanted to get an abortion to my child but...she was already five months pregnant and she later on was happy to have that kind of daughter. I only got to saw her once.....as a baby. I hope shes alright....

The Family: I joined here after doing more work for the Don before he needed me to come here.....to help him maintain order. I agreed.....and thats that.

Paul: Heh.....they'll be gone soon. The Don will know what to do....those guys are going to be toast.

Paul: Hmmm lets see....the constant drinking, smoking, and all the ladies that I can have...well if they accept anyway.......its pretty great! *Laughs before smacking his mouth* Got any drink with you?

Dr. Innsmouth: Thank you very much for your answers Paul, now I'm sure you're wondering why you're here. I'll lay it to you straight... we need all the information we can get about The Don and The Mistress... what are they planning...? This is a matter of security, and I can assure you your boss will not be informed about any information you give us. It is in your best interest to answer.

Paul: You think I would do that. Go ask someone who may be stupid enough to answer! I'm going to go get a drink...and maybe a smoke as well.

Dr. Innsmouth: ....Very well... Paul.... you may leave now.

Notes: Paul is very good with weapons but only keeps a Magnum with him, thinking thats all he needs.

Paul if either not drinking, smoking, or flirting, will play the paino from time to time.

Paul still thinks about his daughter and hopes one day he can see her again and give her a gift, maybe a bow.
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Profile Layout - Page 4 Empty Marcus Clouth

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:29 pm

Profile Layout - Page 4 Art-005

Username: dbzhardcore

Name: Marcus Clouth

Code Name: Fireball

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Birth Date: September 19

Unique characteristics: Optimistic, acts like a kid at times, very energetic, is fine talking about death, curious and likes to ask many questions about others.

Notable Crimes: Burning down his whole town, killing other people with fire, horrible puns

Alignment: Associate

Psychological Analysis Re-evaluation: Marcus seems to be different than the other Family members. Instead of being serious about his job, he seems to be very carefree and acts like a child from time to time. Marcus loves fire and seems to like to talk about it when he mentions killing. Marcus has a problem however with puns. Even though it might be horrible or distasteful, he can't help but say it. This usually results in the others to not say anything towards him for a little bit.

Marcus: Hiya there Doc! My name is Marcus Clouth! I do say though, your first name is Doc? That must be pretty odd to walk everday and be called Doc. Doc. Hey Doc. What you got there Doc? Doc. Doc. Doc. Well not weirder than Innsmouth. I guess you like to eat food.....Innsmouth! *Marcus starts to crack up and continues laughing for a minute.* Hahahaha.....ok ok, go on Doc Innsmouth *laughs again* ok, ok. I'm good.

Dr. Innsmouth: .....Quite...so is that what you prefer to be called? Marcus... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, and how was your childhood?

Marcus: Hmmm well, I was born in a very small town in the North of Minnesota. My parents...were very nice to me at times. They didn't like me doing stuff without their consent and would usualy hit me if I did anything wrong. Hmmm well I did have friends at school and they were very nice to me! My parents would always have me take sports during my free time. So I would usually play Baseball, Basketball, Football and Hockey. They were all fun even though it wasn't when I wouldn't get picked up by my parents. They usually forgot about me at times and when I came home, they were usually busy drinking. I guess it was their alone time.  So my childhood I would say was very fun.....at times. Well my room was horrible....always cold...I had to find ways to sleep at night. So I made....a little fireplace in my room. Oh the fire, it was always so warm, so freshing to me. *Marcus starts to tear up a little* Now that I think about it, no it was not nice. My parents never cared. They didn't care about my room being cold and punished me when I didn't want to play sports anymore. They only cared about themselves!

Dr. Innsmouth: So Marcus, how did you get into the criminal underworld? Surely even someone like you had to start out small. How long ago was it? How old were you when you were introduced to the criminal world?

Marcus: I was introduced when I was about 18. My parents were furious at me that I didn't want to play sports as my career. I got into the criminal world when I announced to some scouts that were there to prospect me that I would not play sports in college. All of them were either mad or sad about the news. When I was walking home since my parents never did let me get a driver's license, a letter suddenly fell on my face.

Marcus: No I did not. I never heard about them. Our small town didn't really hear about any sort of news until months after the fact. Well the letter that was in there when I opened it said that The Family were interested in me, and that they liked my talents. They said that they could help me out in which my parents didn't understand. My eyes opened wide after reading that! I knew that I had to go to them in order for my life to get better.

Dr. Innsmouth: What is your relationship with the leader of your organization?

Marcus: I don't really know about Kingpin. All I know is that the others like to call him that. I've seen a picture of him before, but thats been it.

Marcus: Oh Fireball! Well at school during lunch or breaks I would like to eat as many Fireballs as I could. Oh they were so nice and warm in my mouth. Helped me warm up! Anyways, my friends would ususally see me eating with them and decided to call me Fireball since I do love eating Fireballs! I have to say, they really did come up with a clever name!

Marcus: Well I have to say my first major success was that the letter told me to forget about everything about this town and be out of town during the early morning. Well during night, I collected all the gasoline and oil I could and splattered it all over the tiny town. During the early morning, I set a match and watched as the town went ablaze. Everyone perished. After watching the flames start to die out, I knew that I would not remember much about the town ever again. I still do remember a bit, but that will die out over time. I then left in the vehicle that The Family picked me up and did other work in order to gain their trust.....well I did do a few twists as well. They did say to make sure the body was unrecognizable, so I made sure that after we killed the body, I set it aflame. That way it would be hard to remember that person before the charred all over!

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Marcus, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Marcus: Hmmmm no, I can't think of anyone. But if it was anything, my tie! I love this tie so much! *Marcus starts to hug his tie* This was the only thing I was ever able to buy! I never got any gifts from my parents. So I saw this one day in the store. I was able to save up money over the years by finding them on the streets, and so I bought this.

Marcus: After doing a few more jobs for Kingpin, I was then invited to come here to help! Since they've been such a help to me so far, I couldn't say no!

Marcus: They all seem like doodoo thats ready to be burned, like firewood. Hahaha firewood. Oh thats a good one.

Marcus: I love it! I get to meet all these people here and they're all so friendly! I get to rest whenever I want with it being warm, and I get to actually eat food whenever I want! I had to ask my parents for food! *His eyes start to shine* It feels like Heaven!

Dr. Innsmouth: Thank you very much for your answers Marcus, now I'm sure you're wondering why you're here. I'll lay it to you straight... we need all the information we can get about The Don and The Mistress... what are they planning...? This is a matter of security, and I can assure you your boss will not be informed about any information you give us. It is in your best interest to answer.

Marcus: All I know is that Kingpin has a very cool hairdo and that The Mistress looks very pretty.

Dr. Innsmouth: ....Very well... Marcus.... you may leave now.

Marcus: Bye Innsmouth. Hahaha! Innsmouth! Like food in mouth! Hahahaha! *Starts exiting in laughter*

Notes: Marcus likes to eat anything and doesn't hate any type of food.

Marcus when hes not bugging people with questions or puns, likes to sleep during his freetime.

Marcus has long whip scars on his chest and back, punishment from his parents after telling them that he didn't want to do sports. Previous times before that was the belt.

Marcus is oblivious to love. He doesn't even get that Masaru and Mariko are together.

Marcus has a pistol at his side but he has gloves that help him manipulate fire. He has flints at the side of his gloves. By creating friction between them, he uses the gloves little gravity to create a flame between them and thus lets him imagine what kind of flame to use. Examples are like fireballs, fire bullets, and other stuff.
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Profile Layout - Page 4 Empty Jayden and Kayden Levard

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:57 am

Inmate Appearance

Profile Layout - Page 4 JaydenandKayden27_zps07d46d1c

Username: Akikazemoon

Name: Jayden and Kayden Levard

Code Name: The Nightshade Brothers
-Kayden Levard: Mr. Nightshade-

Threat Level: B

Gender Both male

Sexuality:
-Kayden: Bisexual
-Jayden: Heterosexual

Blood Type: Both O+

Ethnicity: Caucasian—from the west coast of the U.S.A.

Birth Date: April 17th

Relationship Status: Both single

Unique characteristics: They're always together, Jayden always wears his fedora, unique hair color, and they always try to dress classy.

Notable Crimes: The two of them started off as petty thieves, who were often involved in the stories of a so-called “superhero” running amok. Eventually, they accidentally became involved in a heist with some other criminals where they were paid off to kill someone—and they figured that they could try out the assassin business. They went on to build up a pretty threatening reputation, as a duo who were daring enough to take all sorts of missions, no matter the risk, and would complete their jobs well, too. They went on to kill many influential figures like mayors and representatives and the occasional company CEO and things like that—they worked hard to rise to the level of other well-known assassins.

Alignment: Both associates (free-lance assassins)

Psychological Analysis Re-evaluation: While the twins seem to get along perfectly fine on the surface, there are small things that might not be noticed by many people. Jayden seems to be more controlling and dominating out of the two of them—and seems to hold his brother to high standards, and seems to become frustrated with Kayden when he doesn’t live up to his standards—going so far sometimes as actually hurting his brother to get his point across--though he always ends up feeling extremely guilty for it later, and always apologizes. Kayden, on the other hand, works hard to try to meet his brother’s demands, but never quite seems to be able to meet them. He seems to have some self-esteem issues that stem from this, but covers that up with his carefree and light-hearted personality. Besides the self-esteem issues, slight depression rarely surfaces, as well. On another note, they seem to have severe anxiety issues when separated from each other.

Kayden: Jayden and Kayden Levard, of course!
Jayden: Otherwise known as The Nightshade Brothers. You’ve probably heard of us, yeah? But man, just call us by our names. We don’t care.

Dr. Innsmouth: Is that what you prefer to be called? Jayden, Kayden... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, and how was your childhood?

Kayden: Well…let’s see…
Jayden: We’re from California. We lived with our mom—our deadbeat dad ran off when we were still little.
Kayden: Mom was real nice…she always took care of us as best as she could, even though she was sick…

Dr. Innsmouth: So Jayden, Kayden, how did you get into the criminal underworld? Surely even someone like you had to start out small. How long ago was it? How old were you when you were introduced to the criminal world?

Jayden: I’d say that…hm…meh, it was some time durin' high school or middle school. I dunno.
Kayden: See, Mom got even sicker than usual, and—
Jayden: So she couldn’t go to work. We had no money—and nobody was comin’ to help us—no wonder, considerin’ how crappy the outside world is these days. So, we had no choice—we stole whatever we could get our hands on. And eventually, we ended up gettin’ all wrapped up in the assassination business…and that paid just about ten times better, so…

Jayden: Nah, we had no clue. We only heard of ‘em once we got pretty deep in the assassination business. Ya don’t really hear much when you’re a petty thief, ya know?

Jayden: Okay, I guess? I mean—we don’t really get too close to the guy.
Kayden: We don’t wanna do somethin’ to make him mad, after all. So—distance is good.

Jayden: We made it ourselves, back when we did our first assassination. Mom worked in a greenhouse, see? And she told us all about plants.
Kayden: And she told us that nightshade was pretty deadly poisonous and all. So, we decided to use that for our name—since we had gotten into all of this stuff ‘cause of our mom, anyhow.

Jayden: Hell, I’d say that just gettin’ in was a pretty damn good major success. The place is like an exclusive country club or somethin’.
Kayden: Yeah…we almost didn’t get in…

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Jayden, Kayden, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Jayden: Asks the guy who clearly knows that Kayden and I are never apart?
Kayden: Yeah, I mean...Mom's gone by now, so...all we really have is each other.

Jayden: Well, once  we got tossed in here, there was no way we were gonna join Worm or Vulture or Inquisitor—they were all too…just—just no. We wanted somethin’ a bit classier—so, we went to The Family lookin’ for a job, since we knew that they hired assassins and whatnot. They were questionin’ our skills are first, but hey—they knew that we were the genuine article once we finished some jobs for them.

Jayden: They’re all really stupid…not to mention crazy. We don’t wanna associate, do we?
Kayden: ‘Course not. I mean—who would?

Jayden: Oh, hell yeah! Highend is the place to be, man! Nice buildings, runnin’ water—the works. Not t’ mention the money we get from all of our jobs is definitely helpin’ us, too.

Dr. Innsmouth: Thank you very much for your answers Jayden and Kayden, now I'm sure you're wondering why you're here. I'll lay it to you straight... we need all the information we can get about The Don and The Mistress... what are they planning...? This is a matter of security, and I can assure you your boss will not be informed about any information you give us. It is in your best interest to answer.

Kayden: Er…well…we don't really even know anythin' about that, ya know?
Jayden: If you're gonna try to pry information outta people, then find some people who actually get to know things, yeah? Alright, are we done here?

Dr. Innsmouth: ....Very well, boys.... you may leave now.

Notes:

-Both Jayden and Kayden constantly carry a large arsenal of firearms with them—all of these firearms are usually hidden in their clothes somewhere; for example, one could reference the rifle that’s hidden in the back of Kayden’s jacket. Both of them are proficient in using all of the types of guns that they carry. They’re both also highly adept at hand to hand fighting, and tend to make up several moves that they execute together for more effective results.

-Kayden actually in the past had a defect in his heart. This at first only caused him minor problems, but soon presented major problems as he grew older—so the part of his heart that was defective was replaced with cybernetics that run on a clockwork-like mechanism. If one was to listen to his heart, they would hear ticking in time with his heartbeat. It’s one of the few ways to tell the twins apart when neither of them is wearing the fedora.

-Both of the twins suffer from a certain mental issue. This issue is that, if the two of them are ever separated, both of them will suffer from severe anxiety and even panic attacks. They offer each other psychological support, and they never go anywhere without each other. This being said, they’re nearly unable to function when they’re apart.

-Each of the twins always carry a little bit of nightshade in their pockets. This is mostly just a precaution, and is most definitely a last resort sort of thing.

-Jayden and Kayden actually are quite good at what they do. The issue is that, when compared with other assassins hired by the family, they end up becoming the underdogs.

-Many other people among The Family use cybernetics—however, besides things that would save their lives, like Kayden’s heart implant—the twins don’t want to use cybernetics. They’re a bit old fashioned, and don’t want to have to depend on technology to fight their battles for them. Because of this, they’ll only use or receive cybernetic enhancements if they really, really need to.

-When they were little, they cultured themselves into speaking in film-noir style Brooklyn accents, because they thought it was cool. They find the fact that they did this rather silly nowadays, but they got so used to speaking that way, that now it just comes naturally to them.

-Recent Updates-

-Bunny Mio killed Jayden, the sight of which sent Kayden spiraling down into insanity--the state that he's in now. He sure seems a lot happier--but one can tell that he's no longer stable with just a look at him.

-Following the death of his brother, Kayden has begun going by the codename "Mr. Nightshade."

-In his new state of insanity, Kayden has decided that he thoroughly adores life and all that it has to offer, and has since thrown away the nightshade that he and his brother had kept in memory of their mother--both the memories of Jayden and their mother are nearly lost to him now, but when he is reminded of them, it will send him into a rage, if anything.

-As always, Kayden is still very protective of Sophia. She's one of the few people he can actually be somewhat mellow around.

~Kayden's Theme - Night of Nights~

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:52 am

Marcus, Twins, and Paul Approved.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:59 am

Profile Layout - Page 4 Heart_zpsb4baa4ee

Name: Roy Kirkland

Code Name: Mr Heart

Gender Male

Blood Type: AB+

Ethnicity: Midwestern American

Birth Date: August 28th

Unique characteristics: Blood-stained clothing, brutal murders, healing-cybernetics

Notable Crimes: The assassination of several political and religious figures.

Alignment: Official

Psychological Analysis Re-evaluation: Mr Heart is a sociopath, he doesn't seem to enjoy it, but he's compelled to kill people. He doesn't get joy from killing, nor does he do it for work, the man genuinely just believes it his place in the world to kill. He has a particular love for killing people in brutal ways, often leaving behind a huge mess. When Mr Heart isn't killing anyone, he's relatively quiet and normal, this allowed him to operate outside No Man's Land for some time, many of his co-workers expression disbelief that Roy could murder upon being interviewed.

Roy: Hello there Doctor... nice to meet you... may I call you Hal? No, nevermind, you seem to like doctor. Call me Roy, we can be on a first name basis right?

Dr. Innsmouth: Is that what you prefer to be called? Roy... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, and how was your childhood?

Roy: I was born in the American Mid West... raised by a nice mama and papa, they were farmers, yah know? I had a nice childhood... I was sent to juvy for stabbing that kids eye out with scissor though... always was pretty messy.

Dr. Innsmouth: So Roy, how did you get into the criminal underworld? Surely even someone like you had to start out small. How long ago was it? How old were you when you were introduced to the criminal world?

Roy: Let me get this straight... I was never quite introduced to this "criminal underworld" as a young man. I just killed people all my life, simple as that. Always have killed people, because I need to. It wasn't until I was in my late 20s where I was sent to No Man's Land... then The Family found me. They saw I was a good killer, so they "upgraded" me... and I thank them for that.

Dr. Innsmouth: Currently you work for Roy, when you were just a rookie criminal, did you even know this organization existed?

Roy: The Family? Nah... I didn't even know much about No Man's Land until you guys in PALADIN sent me here... imagine my surprise...? It was quite... grand.

Roy: The Kingpin? Yeah I don't know him much, he just gives me contracts and I fulfill them. Simple as that.

Roy: Mr Heart? It was given to me by The Family when I became part of The Council of Gentlemen. I even made this cool heart mask... as for why they called me Heart in particular? I have these cybernetics you see... they speed up my recovery... I can survive a gun wound to the heart if I go to get medical help... it makes me quite hard to kill. And yah know... Mr Heart is better than Mr Cockroach.

Roy: My first contract I guess...? I mean it was just an ordinary kill for me... but to them it was quite a big deal.

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Roy, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Roy: No. Next question.

Roy: I suppose we've gone over this before right? I assume you want something more specific? Well when I got to No Man's Land... I just went about killing. I was quite good at it. The Family took notice and offered me a job. Well... why the hell not? They gave me some handy upgrades and there we go, Mr Heart of The Family. Is that enough for you?

Roy: Let me get this straight... I know this war is turning into a war of ethics and dreams... but I don't have any of that. I'm only in The Family because I have to kill people. It's just that. So Vulture Team, Conqueror Worm, and The Inquisitor mean nothing to me. If I'm tasked with killing someone there I'll do it. Is that enough for you?

Roy: When i'm not out in a mission I'm relaxing in Highend, I got a job as a bartender there so relax. Its really that simple.

Dr. Innsmouth: Thank you very much for your answers Roy, now I'm sure you're wondering why you're here. I'll lay it to you straight... we need all the information we can get about The Don and The Mistress... what are they planning...? This is a matter of security, and I can assure you your boss will not be informed about any information you give us. It is in your best interest to answer.

Roy: Oh...? Heh... I knew there was a reason for this. I don't know anything about The Kingpin... he's just my boss. As for The Mistress... I've only seen her a few times but that's it. I'm serious... you're wasting your time. How about getting me released... eh?

Dr. Innsmouth: ....Very well... Roy.... you may leave now.

Notes:

Mr Heart Theme - Nightmare

His Cybernetics - He can heal flesh wounded rather easily, he can regenerate so long as his body could naturally heal anyways. For instance, he would need to extract a bullet from a gunshot wound to heal himself, or remove a blade that has been stabbed into him. Because of this, fatal wounds are still fatal unless he gets immediate medical attention. In other words, he can only heal from lighter wounds.

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:48 am

Inmate Appearance Profile Layout - Page 4 Boris3_zps23094789

Name: Boris Gregor

Code Name: Airay

Gender Male

Blood Type: AB-

Ethnicity: Part Russian, Part British, All Joker

Birth Date: 1/4

Unique characteristics: Furry Boa, Military badges, Golden Chain

Notable Crimes: Defection and slaughter of Military Persons, Keeper of POWs, Manslaughter, Smuggler of illegal weapons

Alignment: The Hitmen

Psychological Analysis Re-evaluation: Boris acts sane, and his combat skills are spot on. He suffers from PTSD which sends him into a emotionless rage when things get dicey. Other then that, he's merely an asshole.

Interview:

Boris: Wait? You said you were new?  Oh man! Where did the other guy go? That's lame! He said he would stay here? Fuck man! Oh well. Name's Boris.

Dr. Innsmouth: Is that what you prefer to be called? Boris... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, and how was your childhood?

Boris: I was born in Moscow, raised in Heathrow, and then sent to America. I am fluent in many different languages because of all that travel. I didn't have many friends, so my parents became my friends. It was okay, but lonely, since I'm an only child.

Dr. Innsmouth: So Boris, how did you get into the criminal underworld? Surely even someone like you had to start out small. How long ago was it? How old were you when you were introduced to the criminal world?

Boris: When we lived in Utah, there was a calling for military persons to join. Seeing as I had no other talents then hunting, I joined up. I made friends, I trained and I fought. All was well and good...until I was shot in the head. I was supposed to be dead, but I didn't die...I was deported and sent home...but I didn't stay. I returned, begging my officers to let me join...and when they said I wasn't fit to serve my country...I showed them. I killed my officers with stolen weapons I had, and I tortured others. People said I went crazy...but...I was helping my country...but weeding out the weak and stupid.

Boris: No, I didn't. I was too busy killing people I guess. I only heard rumors, but nothing else.

Boris: He's a bro.

Boris: My military friends gave it to me, saying it just fit. I guess it continues to stick with me, hehe.

Boris: Well, let's see. You remember when Worm was starting to form, and that dude Mr. Gold needed some cybernetics? Yeah, I supplied him with them...faulty ones. You can say that I helped form Worm...in a sense. So yeah, my supplies got better after that, and so were my skills with guns. I won the Marksman contest during the celebration of Highend 3 years running.

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Boris, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Boris: Oh yes. But she will never love me back. I've never spoken to her. I've only seen her from afar. My precious Chelsea Mercy! One day, you will be mine!

Boris: My talents were being wasted on the useless rabble...so...I tried out for them. Seeing as I passed flawlessly all of the gun tests, and the written ones...I got in as a hitman. It was rather easy.  

Boris: Worm can suck a dick, and the Inquisitor is a joke...but Vulture holds my precious flower I've seen from afar. Oh my Chelsea...I wish to just hold you on my arms!  

Boris: By and by, things are fine, but a bit on the boring side. Once trouble stirs up...well then...you'll see.

Dr. Innsmouth: Thank you very much for your answers Boris, now I'm sure you're wondering why you're here. I'll lay it to you straight... we need all the information we can get about The Don and The Mistress... what are they planning...? This is a matter of security, and I can assure you your boss will not be informed about any information you give us. It is in your best interest to answer.

Boris: Sorry...no can do. I'll say one thing though...the Don has a fantastic stache...

Dr. Innsmouth: ....Very well... Boris.... you may leave now.

Notes:

-Boris is a master of guns. Anything he gets his hands on, he can use it perfectly.

-He has contacts in his eyes at all times that give him Paladin level intel on a person in his eyes. He uses this to psyche his opponent out.

-Beware the furry Boa

-Boris always has a good supply of guns...he has a very good smuggler to help him ;D

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Profile Layout - Page 4 Empty Matthew "BadAss" Hullum

Post  MochaLatte Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:03 pm

Profile Layout - Page 4 186897

Username: MochaLatte

Name: Matthew Hullum

Code Name: The Hammer

Threat Level: (All Family and BD members must have a minimum of a B rank.)

Gender Male

Ethnicity:Irish/English/Chinese (Very little) Mix

Birth Date: September 20th

Side: THe Family

Unique characteristics: Black Hair due to Chinese heritage, Golden like Eyes, a Big Sledge Hammer, Unusually Strong due to a mutation in his body

Notable Crimes: Peeping, selling alcohol to minors, selling drugs, Murder a Senator due to sleeping with his girlfriend who he smashed to death later, Destroyed Private Property.

Alignment: An Official But slightly new recruit. Not a noob to the killing business being a hired hitman and all

Psychological Analysis Re-evaluation: High Temper, and seems to be a sadist. He loves crushing things with his hammer because he loves to hear the crunch!

(Character): I'm Matthew Bad-Ass Mutherfucker Hullum boyo... But please call me Matt of Hullum. Matthew and you die.

Dr. Innsmouth: Is that what you prefer to be called? Matt... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, and how was your childhood?

(Character): My I was born in England, but I mostly grew up around Ireland due to relations with my mother... Plus I loved the land... Still do now. Despite all the drinking yanks and whatnot. My parents were separated for quite some time... They were Trixie my mother was a performer and my father... He was a banker. Boring chap really... Lots of my life was boring when I was kid aside from beatings. Those were always interesting

Dr. Innsmouth: So Matt, how did you get into the criminal underworld? Surely even someone like you had to start out small. How long ago was it? How old were you when you were introduced to the criminal world?

(Character): Age I haven't a clue... However! I do remember my first job! The smallest of them all, but something that every criminal must start of doing...  STEALING CANDIES FROM BABIES!... Or just going into my pops wallet and GETTING MY OWN CANDY... Aka Ladies... Aka... You know what I mean... I don't it anymore! I am looking for a committed relationship now... What?

(Character): Did I? Oh Boy no... My father did deals with them however... Didn't know that till a week ago ... Still a rookie considering, that I have been around for about two months, but proved myself enough for them to like me I guess.

(Character): Relationship? I guess... An Awkward one considering that he used to deal with my Dead Father. Other then that, it's all good...

(Character): Well I wanted to call myself Bad-Ass Mutherfucker, but they just gave me the name The Hammer... Cause... I carry a hammer... Sucks... I wanted Bad-Ass Mutherfucker...

(Character): First major success... Hm... It would have to be that Sami doesn't hit me anymore! Most of the time... Some of the time... Yeah some of the time. But other then that I have made great friends with some of the guys here! Especially the twins!

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Matt, is there anyone special to you in this world?

(Character): Not yet there isn't! I'm thinking that if I did find someone special I am TOTALLY ready to give out names! Oiche is going to be the boy, and Cindy is for a girl! I think they're pretty good right?! Yeah they are...

Dr. Innsmouth: How did you end up joining (your faction)?

(Character): I acted like my bad-ass self, showed a resume, and they returned my call!... That and I killed a few of the guys they wanted to kill. Lucky right!?

(Character): Vulture is gross, I hate worms cause they're slimy, and I hate all knowing super genius's! I just do!

(Character): Hell yeah it is! It's nice... I get to do a lot of things, and get away with it.

Dr. Innsmouth: Thank you very much for your answers Matt, now I'm sure you're wondering why you're here. I'll lay it to you straight... we need all the information we can get about The Don and The Mistress... what are they planning...? This is a matter of security, and I can assure you your boss will not be informed about any information you give us. It is in your best interest to answer.

(Character): I see... Well, I guess this is the end of this interview then. Sorry to say that I don't know much about anything... Maybe if you have a little money I could... Slip something by?

Dr. Innsmouth: ....Very well... Matt.... you may leave now.

Notes: Matt has the ability to even take out lampposts out of the ground and chuck them. That is how strong he is, and he's usually the punching type. He loves Sami though, he admires her even with the handicap that she has, and calls her a bamf for getting over such a handicap. He named his Sledgehammer Theodore after his little brother that didn't make it passed 5 years old due to a hit and run accident. He wants find the man and smash him with 'Theodore'. Matt is also pretty greedy and loves money, and is always looking to make a quick buck on the side.

Last edited by MochaLatte on Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:58 am; edited 5 times in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:30 am

Boris Approved, still need to look over Matt.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:17 am

Profile Layout - Page 4 TheGhoul

Name: Henry Ghast

Code Name: Mr Ghoul

Threat Level: S

Gender Male

Sexuality: Henry is Gay, Ghoul is Straight

Ethnicity: Caucasian American

Birth Date: October 31st

Unique characteristics: Bloodshot eyes, uncomfortable feeling around inmate, advanced cybernetics, illusions, his mask

Notable Crimes: Prior to joining the Family: Framed for several murdered, after: The assassination of several Paladins officers, including undercover agents, espionage against Paladin

Alignment: Official Member, Council of Gentlemen

Psychological Analysis Re-evaluation: Henry is a perfectly sane man by all means, he has several insecurities, but is overall normal. However, the wired Cybernetic AI in his brain: Mr Ghoul, shows several, SEVERAL problems. Hallucinations, sociopathy, homicidal tendencies, several erotic disorders, and the list goes on... for a long time... (Innsmouth refuses to further study Mr Ghoul.)  

Henry: Ah... Innsmouth... are we going to play this game again? You already know what my name is... oh, are you just going to read that script of yours!?

Dr. Innsmouth: Is that what you prefer to be called? Henry... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, and how was your childhood?

Henry: Look Innsmouth I am not in the mood for this Innsmouth! I was just dealing with Beaumont and I-

Dr. Innsmouth: So Henry, how did you get into the criminal underworld? Surely even someone like you had to start out small. How long ago was it? How old were you when you were introduced to the criminal world?

Henry: I WAS NOT A CRIMINAL! Paladin sent me here years ago because I was framed for a crime! It was almost 10 years ago you asshole! I was barely an adult... and when Paladin found out... they didn't free me. I'm sure you know if too Innsmouth, no one can escape No Man's Land... it doesn't matter if you're guilty or innocent... an inmate or a guard... no on leaves...

Henry: If by rookie criminal you mean when I first started working for you asses... yeah, I knew about them. My first assignment as an informant... *sigh* it went all wrong! I was found out! They programmed a personality into my head... Ghoul...

Henry: Mario!? That asshole...! Meh... he's fine... the other guy... Ghoul, he loves the boss. Though they argue a lot like their father and son though... it's kind of off putting...

Henry: *sigh* I swear Hal I- Ghoul was programmed... but he's a very advanced AI... he acts just like a human... thinks like a human, feels like a human... he probably just thought Mr Ghoul was cool... besides... he can only be brought out by the zombie mask...

Henry: When Mario decided he wanted to use Mr Ghoul against Paladin... he didn't hold back. He had the hitman attack every Paladin member in sight.. he ended up killing agents... even officers...

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Henry, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Henry: Well there's-! No... not really.

Henry: Oh gee! I don't know! How did you end up taking bribes for Black Dragon!?

Henry: One day ago... I would be all over Vulture Team... heck... Jo... Elliot... even Akuryo... they were like family to me. But then things changed... they just... changed. Conqueror Worm and The Inquisitor Faction are full of maniacs... that's why I'm even still around... I would have offed myself a long time ago if I didn't feel obliged to help deal with those two... problems...

Henry: Let me tell you a story Hal... when I first got to No Man's Land I was a young man fresh out of high school. I was sent to this city... alone and confused, with barely an explanation for why I was here. But you know what? I still managed to find some friends there... real, true, valuable friends. We lived together for months until one day a few maniacs decided to bust into where we hanged out... and they killed all of my friends. I survived only because my friends all DIED PROTECTING ME. Then literally the next day Paladin actually meets with me... tells me I"m innocent... then says they can't release me. Finally.. the force me into becoming one of their informants... expecting me to die a horrible death against The Family because they don't want me to ever speak out against them... gee Hal... just guess. Do you think I enjoy living here?

Dr. Innsmouth: Thank you very much for your answers Henry, now I'm sure you're wondering why you're here. I'll lay it to you straight... we need all the information we can get about The Don and The Mistress... what are they planning...? This is a matter of security, and I can assure you your boss will not be informed about any information you give us. It is in your best interest to answer.

Henry: *sigh* Ah... of course... it makes sense now. You are playing a game with me. Alright Hal... The Kingpin... Mario... he's trying to keep the peace in No Man's Land. As much as I hate the sadistic bastard he knows how to keep the peace. As for The Mistress... I think you already know about it. Hey... I got an idea! How about Paladin interrogates YOU rather than me... I think you've got a lot more on your plate than me asshole.

Dr. Innsmouth: ....Very well... Henry.... you may leave now.

Notes:

-Henry is subjected to some of the most advanced cybernetics in the world, save for Arma and Eve. His limbs are all cybernetic, but with artificial skin to make them seem real. His eyes are permanently damaged due to experimentation, and most importantly, the AI construct known as Mr Ghoul.

- Mr Ghoul is an advanced AI that is near perfectly human, albeit with a virus in his programming that is responsible for his many man quirks. Mr Ghoul is only the dominant personality when Henry puts on a special mask. Anytime else, they share the same body, though Ghoul is usually just thoughts in Henry's head. The on reason Henry is even kept alive by The Family is because of Mr Ghoul. Despite the two personalities being VERY different, the two actually get along.

- Ghoul's cybernetics include a fog and light system capable of creating illusions, when you see fog, the Ghoul you see is probably an illusion.

- When not a bloodthirsty maniac hitman with a mask, Henry works as an accountant and diplomat for The Family.

Ghoul Theme - Twilight

Profile Layout - Page 4 Ecca8310-de29-4ecc-bee5-f44f2b2ce209_zps3d8d51cb

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:56 am

Inmate Appearance

Profile Layout - Page 4 Flirt31_zpse7b28c20

Username: Skylark-13

Name: Sophia Harper

Code Name: Blackout

Gender Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

Blood Type: AB-

Ethnicity: Caucasian (From London, England)

Birth Date: August 27th

Unique characteristics: Somewhat unique hair, reddish colored eyes, always carries her backpack with her. She absolutely loves video games, and usually has some sort of portable electronic with her.

Notable Crimes: It appears Sophia’s first crime wasn’t judged as a crime- murder is frequently forgiven when the subject is defending themselves. Due to how dangerous the man she killed was however, she was tracked down by an unknown hitman who seemed to train her in various forms of combat. This included martial art and the use of firearms. Merely two years after her training began this man started bringing her on missions, where she killed lower level officials and political figures. This continued with her moving up to more important people until her mentor was caught. She was able to escape- but she was angry. In revenge, she used her knowledge of video games to hack into an online MMORPG and redesign it to suit her needs. A rebellion started due to the new content in the game which caused people to riot- and many more politicians died. When she was arrested, she was charged with murder and treason, among several other smaller things.

Alignment: Associate (Freelance Assassin)

Psychological Analysis Re-evaluation: The subject appears rather cheerful and sane at most instances, and only rarely will show signs of depression or negativity- it seems unknown what might cause these. Another possible oddity is her lack of concern about death- though others might show remorse for those they’ve killed, she seems not to care. Also will occasionally claim this is because she took them to a better place with her actions.

Sophia: Oh, hi there Doctor! It’s nice to meet you. My name is Sophia Harper…!

Dr. Innsmouth: Is that what you prefer to be called? Sophia... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, and how was your childhood?

Sophia: Mhmm! Well, you see, I was born in London, England, and my parents weren’t really anyone special. Middle-class citizens, both working for the money needed to live… I wasn’t spoiled, not really, but I wasn’t neglected either. My childhood was pretty normal, really…

Dr. Innsmouth: So Sophia, how did you get into the criminal underworld? Surely even someone like you had to start out small. How long ago was it? How old were you when you were introduced to the criminal world?

Sophia: W-well… I guess… it was when I was kidnapped. See, I was walking home from school since we lived so close… And then… well… a man got out of a car and just held this rag to my mouth and nose and I passed out!! When I woke up, I was in this room… it was really pink, and frilly, and kind of pretty… B-but the man, he was scary!! And so, when he came back… h-he tried to do… things… But I’d been taught that was wrong! So… I… I grabbed a knife… and I stabbed him. Over and over again, until he stopped trying to touch me, and then I ran away. I learned later that I’d killed a serial killer… and after that was when my mentor found me… Why, I was only… eight or nine, I suppose.

Sophia: Oh, no! Of course not. I was an innocent girl then, I didn’t know a thing about such violence and such! Doctor, you really should know that.

Sophia: Mmm… It’s fine. I mean, I do as he asks and he doesn’t bother me other than to assign jobs, and he pays me well! So I don’t have any problems with him.

Sophia: Mmm… Blackout, well, my mentor sort of helped me think of it? After all, I really like video games and all, so it seemed like it would fit.

Sophia: Hm… Well… It had to be the first job I took once they found me… They wanted me to take this random guy out, and to do it quietly… Of course, that wasn’t any trouble! I’d done it plenty of times, even if he was rather dangerous… After that, they trusted me to do jobs more regularly!

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Sophia, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Sophia: Mmm… Well… not really… I mean, my parents kind of but… we stopped talking a few years ago… I miss them, just a little…

Sophia: Well… I’d gotten into the assassination business after my mentor found me and began training me… And so when I was finally caught, well, not long after I started exploring around here a couple guys approached me and said The Family was interested in my skills! So of course, they seemed like a bad group to reject, and plus the pay looked great- and well, now here I am!

Sophia: Mmm… Them? They’re… okay, I guess. Kind of dirty and annoying and they really just need to take a lesson in etiquette but they aren’t horrid. Well… I don’t like the Inquisitor and his cronies much but the others are okay. As long as they don’t do anything stupid of course.

Sophia: Oh, it’s wonderful!! I love living in Highend, it’s all so comfortable and fancy… I especially like the park and the spa, they’re great to visit and relax, especially after a long or hard job. Though, I’ve been a bit shy around the other Family members… I really must change that!

Dr. Innsmouth: Thank you very much for your answers Sophia, now I'm sure you're wondering why you're here. I'll lay it to you straight... we need all the information we can get about The Don and The Mistress... what are they planning...? This is a matter of security, and I can assure you your boss will not be informed about any information you give us. It is in your best interest to answer.

Sophia: Doctor Innsmouth! How rude! I cannot tell you that, surely you know that… No, I don’t think so. My reputation would be ruined!

Dr. Innsmouth: ....Very well... Sophia.... you may leave now.

Notes:
-Her eyes have cybernetic implants that do two things for her. The first is correct her vision; before she got them, her eyesight had been slowly deteriorating due to continual video game playing. Now, she has perfect sight. The other thing they do is allow her to see a video game battle screen sort of overlay over her regular sight. This shows her multiple things about her opponents, including their current health, what weapons they’re carrying, strengths, weaknesses, and what- if any- cybernetics they have. She can choose whether or not to see this for each person, but more often than not she will use this when first meeting someone and whenever she has to fight.

-She’ll always have her backpack with her and inside it there is a random assortment of guns, knives, and various other weapons she could possibly use including a taser. She also has a specially made weapon that functions much like a whip- the main difference being it looks like a modified power cord and it is electrified.

-Due to growing up and spending most of her life in England, she has a clear British accent.
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:43 pm

Inmate Appearance Profile Layout - Page 4 Mistress1_zpsb4176327

Name: ???

Code Name: The Mistress

Threat Level: EX

Gender Female

Sexuality: Pansexual

Blood Type: A+

Ethnicity: Chinese

Birth Date: 3/15

Side: Black Dragon Clan

Unique characteristics: Her body, her...features, and her ability to command armies

Notable Crimes: Crimes against humanity, Countless murders, rapes, manslaughters, extortions, thefts, smugglings among other things.

Alignment: Leader of the Black Dragon Clan

Psychological Analysis Re-evaluation: The Mistress is perfectly sane, aside from her unsustainable need to flirt or flaunt her ego.

Interview:
Dr. Innsmouth: Why hello there, call me Dr Innsmouth. It...I...Ah...g-good morning Mistress! I'm sorry, is this interview too early for you? We can do this another time...

Mistress: Oh Hal, you're so thoughtful. But no, I'm okay. How is the family? Are they well? I do hope so.

Dr. Innsmouth: Oh yes they are good! Jane is starting 1st grade and the wife is happy too. I really can't complain mistress.

Mistress: Oh how darling. So...listen...I would like to skip the whole...past thing. I would rather tell you when the cameras are not on me, if that's okay with you my dear.  

Dr. Innsmouth: Oh yes, that's perfectly okay. Saves time right? Well...can you tell me a little about yourself...so I have something on record?

Mistress: Actually, I had something prepared for you to put on record. A tape consisting an interview between you and me, doing a normal, nothing bad interview, and then some papers for your little files. Here.  

Dr. Innsmouth: Oh thank you! *takes tape and papers* I'll be sure to put these on record for you...so...anything you want to talk about?

Mistress: Hmmm...let's see. Not really much. I suppose I would like to just...chat for a little while. We do have so much to catch up on Hal, I don't want there to be any loose ends between us, if you understand me.

Dr. Innsmouth: Oh, of course. I wouldn't mind at all. What would you like to talk about?

Mistress: Well, I was wondering about you doctor. You know how I would like this relationship to be more of a friendship, then business, you understand me right?  

Dr. Innsmouth: Oh of course. But just for the cameras right now, let's get a bit of information. So, your cade name. How did you get it?

Mistress: Oh dearest Hal, that's what everyone just...calls me. I don't want to devluge my name. Oh no.

Dr. Innsmouth: What was your first major success in The Black Dragon Clan...if you would like to share?

Mistress: Well...forming it. I created the Black Dragon Clan, so there is nothing more then that. Easy... 

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Mistress, is there anyone special to you in this world? 

Mistress: Oh Hal. I treasure everyone I meet, including you my dear. Everyone who is part of my faction means something to me.

Dr. Innsmouth: Oh you're so thoughtful. Thank you.

Mistress: You're welcome dear. Oh, and please do give this to little Jane. I want her to do good this year.  

Dr. Innsmouth: Oh thank you Mistress. I bet she will love it. *takes present* So... what do you think about Vulture Team, Conqueror Worm, and The Inquisitor Faction? 

Mistress: Oh, the little baby factions? Yes, I've heard of them. There are a few people there that..well...I don't really feel should live any longer. But...you know...people want to live and lead their little factions. As long as they know I rule No Man's Land, and soon to be the world, then its okay. Right Hal?  

Dr. Innsmouth: Right...yes of course...So...How is your life in No Man's Land? Surely it must be nice being so high up the power ladder in a city like this.

Mistress: Oh, it's alright. A little boring from time to time, but it's alright. There is nothing wrong with being on top. Mario provides some entertainment, as well as the petty squwobbles between Worm and Vulture, but other then that, it's boring.  

Dr. Innsmouth: Thank you very much for your answers Mistress. I know that it's early and that you're tired. Normally, this would be the part where I ask about you or the Don, but, I think we can skip that.

Mistress: Of course. You're so sweet. *kisses on cheek* Thanks for all your help Hal. I do really appreciate it.  

Dr. Innsmouth: *blushes* T-thank you Mistress. We'll see to it that you get back home safely.

Mistress: Oh yes. Thank you. Here. *hands wod of cash* That's for this month. Be sure not to spend it in one place my dear.

Dr. Innsmouth: I...well...Th-thank you Mistress! I'll go put the files in as well.

Mistress: Good. I'm glad...toodles!

Notes: You'll learn about the Mistress later. As information comes out, I'll write it here and fill in the blanks.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:45 pm

Mistres and Sophia Approved
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Merix Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:22 pm

Inmate Appearance (IMG)
Profile Layout - Page 4 REniernew283_zps8b0792a0
Username: Merix

Name: Renier Cross

Code Name: Plague

Threat Level:

Gender Male

Blood Type:  Vel- (Rare blood type)

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Birth Date: (Day and Month only) 12/12

Side: (Vulture Team, Conqueror Worm, or Inquisitor) None Yet(fresh meat)

Unique characteristics: Above average chemical/biological resistance, Incredible intelligence, Mental Instability, Eidetic memory,  Advanced mechanical, biological, and chemical knowledge, master tactician and planner, EXOSAA Frame.

Notable Crimes: (Why are they you here? Not every crime, just list any major crimes they've done.)
Mass homicide of civilians(multiple counts)
Illegal manufacture of biological WMDs(multiple counts)
Assault on senior military personnel(multiple counts)
First and second degree murder(multiple counts)
Assassination of foreign political leaders through the use of WMDs(Multiple counts)

Psychological Analysis: (Every inmate must go through a criminal profiler before being admitted)

Mr. Cross seems to be a somewhat broken man with several sociopathic tendencies, and from what I understand from his handoff to us, this is much due in part to the years that he was "interrogated" by the military. From what I can understand, he used to be one of their greatest scientists even from an early age.

After his years of interrogation and imprisonment within the military, they saw fit to transfer him to us, as apparently they feel that he is no longer capable of being a threat to society, and feel that the environment here might be good for him.

Renier: M-... My name is Renier Cross... Age, 28... I think... I think I was a scientist... it's all still a bit fuzzy for some reason...

Dr. Innsmouth: Very well then... so Renier... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood?

Renier: I... I don't know, but from a very early age I was raised in an orphanage, I didn't know my parents, other than the fact that my mother was a whore and my father a client of hers most likely, but that's all I need to go into on the subject of them... uh... let's see... lemme think... My childhood was shitty... I mean... really shitty... kids at the orphanage were all monsters... if it wasn’t for the fact that when I had my IQ tested when I was young, I’d probably have died in that hellhole... but my score garnered the attention of the military, who sent a couple out to adopt me... I didn't even learn their names before they handed me off to be quote unquote raised... I mean sure... they fed me, taught me, and gave me a place to sleep... but they didn't provide me anything a child needs when growing up... from day one I was a soldier there, my only entertainment was reading books that the military deemed beneficial to my development... on the bright side I learned how to do many things because of this... but still... I was miserable for nearly every waking moment of my life there...

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded Renier... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, what got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

Renier: Let's see... I can think a little clearer now, but I still need a moment to think... I suppose I never really noticed myself slipping into dark thinking, I was put in charge of myself and worked privately from my own facility... I would be given an order to create weapons for situations, and I would create what best I could to accommodate them... however, after a while, these projects became too repetitive and easy for me to find any entertainment in them... so, like any bored person probably would in my situation, I began to get... creative... I had near unlimited resources at my disposal, and no questions were ever asked about what I ordered... contagions, drugs, exotic foods, hell... I could even ask for women to come service me if I felt like it... but I’m getting off topic here... anyways, I began creating new types of weapons from culminations of my research and development... weapons that could and were used in the eradication of entire cities and small countries, diseases that were so finely tuned, that they could target a specific family heritage and wipe them out globally given enough time... I created weapons that weren't made to end wars, they were made to eliminate a threat entirely... In the end, I... I... sorry... seem to have a minor headache... ... ... Allow me to continue... I played god with my creations and unleashed them onto the world with the reasoning that my actions would help my nation, my military become a greater dominating force in the world and reduce the unnecessary loss of life of my own people... I can't say I regret what I’ve done, but I do regret my current situation...

Renier: Like I said before, I was a scientist for the military, and as far as early criminal career goes, I really didn't have anything going on until all at once...

Dr. Innsmouth: You've killed a man before haven't you...? What was your first kill? How did it feel to you?

Renier: I've killed many men, women, and children in my lifetime... but I didn't treat those as anything more than statistics on a piece of paper... I suppose you'd be more interested in the first man I killed in my presence... It... It happened when they military sent a security squad to apprehend me with the general and several officers... they were trying to cuff me when I noticed that one of the guard's rifle slings wasn't fastened right... I pushed him back and ripped the rifle from him, I shot him point blank...  I felt a rush of adrenaline surge over me at the time... and my memory kinda goes blank after that... all I know is that I killed every single one of them... and they were only able to apprehend me after sedating me with gas grenades...

Renier: well... remember me talking about those weapons I created? many of those were virulent contagions... now... when you think along the lines that these types of weapons were used to kill multi-millions of people... many million if not billions more would have died if it weren't for the fact that the government was able to manufacture large quantities of anti-virus for my weapons so quickly... huh...

Renier: well, it would probably be related to the first advanced weapon I made, it was a missile that upon impact with a target, would send out a massive seismic wave, it was rather easy converting the warheads yield into pure concussive force. I aptly named it the thumper, and I’m sure you probably read an article on it somewhere in some magazine... anyways, it's best use was its application to completely collapse cave systems and underground facilities in their entirety, taking care of anything inside of them as well...

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Renier, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Renier: No... in fact... I’ve grown to quite dislike people in general... of course that's not to say I won't keep up with pleasantries if I see benefit in it...

Renier: I'm here because the military didn't want to deal with me anymore, though I don't see why they didn't simply execute me... they thought I’d be better off here... maybe they’re hoping someone else will do their work for them... or maybe they’re curious as to whether or not I’ll even survive in such a place... like I said before doc, I was caught when they used what could be called an excessive amount of tranquilizing gas to knock me out... frankly it would have been easier to shoot me then and there...

Renier: well... they're all criminals, however, if I had to choose... I would most likely side with conqueror worm, they may not be as seemingly power as the Vultures, but I see some potential within their ranks... people who can be utilized better than they would imagine...

Renier: quiet so far, but then again, I’ve yet to be introduced to the city itself, I’ve been in your little private portion for my short time here... so I imagine it's going to be all kinds of fun when I get released into hell...

Dr. Innsmouth: I'm sure you're asking yourself why you're here. What is the point of this interview? I can assure you... you won't get any answers today, we are at the end of the interview. Anything else you wish to tell me before you depart from here?

Renier: yes actually... I really don't care about the color of your curtains...

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, Renier.

Notes:
There is much about Renier's past that doesn't make sense to him, his memory is a bit distorted, but his knowledge seems relatively intact.

Renier was locked up and brutally tortured for several years before being shipped off to NML, he has many scars from this period of time.

Renier had a bit of trouble with performance enhancing drugs in the past...

More to be added to this section as/if character development progresses.

timeskip 8/30/13 two weeks: Prior to the time skip, renier had been working on the EXOSAA frame unit, he completed the MK I during the time skip.

EXOSAA Frame MK I: Short for EXO Skeletal Armor and Armaments Frame, It is a lightweight, low profile weapons and defense unit created and worn by Renier under his clothing. providing him with multiple benefits, such as improved strength and stamina, he has designed it with interchangeability and updatability in mind, so many parts can be quickly interchanged on it is a situation deems it necessary. The frame and it's modules are powered by a high powered energy cells.

CURRENT MODULES BUILT:---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EXOSAA Gauntlets:  A pair of gauntlets typically worn with the frame, they give the wielder increased arm strength, speed, and defense, as well as slots for utilities(one on the back of glove, one on top of low arm,and one on the underside the lower arm) such as;

--  Shock point: the user has a built in stun gun, with terminal on the tips of the middle and index fingers, this feature only works if the pinky and ring finger are retracted, and when it makes successful contact, will act as a very strong stunning weapon, great for non-lethally dispatching a target.(built in module to gauntlets)

-- Needler Module: Another typically nonlethal but effective weapon located on the back of the hand. it has four firing ports that can rapidly fire needles that can deliver either a strong paralytic, or a potent anesthetic at range. it typically takes several shots for the target to feel the effects of either. Renier typically wears this on the back of his right gauntlet. (extra cable module goes goes on lower arm if equipped)

-- Grapple Module: the module does exactly what you imagine, it is a grappling module that fires a high strength metal cable grappling into objects up to 200 ft away(1000 feet if extension module is used), this module also has a strong motor in it for pulling the user and more out of the way of danger, or simply for batman like transportation. Renier typically wears this module on the left hand.

EXOSAA Boots: a pair of armored long boots that increases the wielder leg speed and strength, and carry weight. they have a built in impact absorber, allowing the user to survive and land high falls with ease(up to 10 stories) each boot currently has room for three modules each, one on either side, and one as an interchangeable sole on the boots. the current modules available are;

-- Jet/Suction Module: a module which fits onto the sole of the boots, it can be used to grip onto slippery surfaces, slopes, and walls. it can also be used to slow the wielders fall, increase the users jumping distance somewhat, and also grant the user increased footing for lifting heavy objects or withstanding blows. This module by itself is not potent enough to grant the user flight capabilities.

EXOSAA Belt/Core: Like the name implies, it is a core portion of the EXOSAA Frame, and While each part of the frame contains its own energy cell(s), the Exosaa core contains even more to give extended life to each component, and also acts as a processing hub for the various modules to help them work better in unison for cross compatible modules. The belt is one of the only parts of the frame that is worn outside the cloths. The belt includes space for Modules. Currently available modules are;

-- Storage module: Renier didn't like the idea of calling this a pocket or fanny pack module and thought Storage Module Sounded Much Cooler... The storage module does exactly what you think it should, it stores things, like additional modules or something else you can typically put into something such as a pocket...

-- Needler Ammo Modules (Anesthetic, Paralytic): this module provides space for 4 needer Ammo clips, each holds about 500 needles.

-- Bomb Modules(C4, tear gas, Sleeping Gas, flash, Incendiary, liquid nitrogen): a module which holds 3 bombs of the same type.

-- Food Module: A module which has both refridgeration and heating components for storing meals long term and serving them warm, each module has space for 2 meals for an adult.

-- Drink Module: Very similar to the food module, except this one is designed with removable and sealable cups for liquid storage, Holds two drinks

-- Radio and mp3 Module: Because sometimes, it's not enough to hear your battle music in your head... you just have to set he mood... radio module works indepentatly from rest of suit with extended batter life and provide crystal clear 2.1 stereo sound!

Last edited by Merix on Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:05 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : timeskip)

Merix
Canadian
Canadian

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:47 pm

Renier Approved
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Merix Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:38 am

Inmate Appearance (IMG)
Profile Layout - Page 4 Halberdier
Username: Merix

Name: Alex Knight

Code Name: (Spank Meister Lord of flapjack Mountain[self appointed]), But is better known and feared as (The General)

Threat Level:
GenderI have a penis and lack tits… so you figure it out…

Sexuality: b♥♥bies are awesome!

Blood Type: B-, just like my grades!

Ethnicity: Is it racist if I put white down? (Caucasian)

Birth Date: 7/16 (you gonna get me a present??)

Relationship Status: Looking at all the fine ladies about( single D: )

Side: (Vulture Team, Conqueror Worm, or Inquisitor)None

Unique characteristics: high strength, abnormally good reflexes and dexterity, high stamina, melee combat and weapons expert, can eat over a couple dozen large pancakes in one sitting, (did he write this in crayon?), Fearless(possibly just very stupid), Glutton, tactical and logistical genius.(are you serious?)

Notable Crimes: (Why are they you here? Not every crime, just list any major crimes they've done.)
Dine and dash (2732 Known Counts)
Murder (Innumerous counts)
Assault (Innumerous counts)
Theft of goods and equipment exceeding $15,000,000,000
Terrorism (Innumerous counts)
Destruction of government property (Innumerous counts)
Leading a large rogue paramilitary group that held the sole intention of overthrowing the world governments along with selling their guns to the highest bidders globally

Psychological Analysis:  Mother of god… where to begin on this one… this man… ADHD is a very distinct possibility, he shows many traits of narcissism but diagnosis of such is inconclusive, he displays multiple sociopathic and self-destructive tendencies as well… but I can’t help but marvel how goddamn chipper this guy is, it doesn’t matter what we do to him, he just won’t stop smiling and acting like a complete idiot… on the other hand, he also seems to have moments of clarity where he seems like a man worthy of the title General…

Dr. Innsmouth: Hello there, call me Hal, so, will you please introdu- oh… It’s you again…

Alex: Hi Doc! How are you doing today? Still not getting laid?

Dr. Innsmouth: Mr. Knight, we are not here to talk about me or my personal life today… please, tell me about your childhood, your parents, and where you were born.

Alex: aww… you’re no fun Doc.

Dr. Innsmouth: Please answer the questions Mr. Knight…

Alex: Aww fine… (deep breath) I grew up in suburbia, my dad owned a successful brewery and my mom managed a fancy restaurant chain, I never went without and I loved my parents very much, I grew up is the Las Vegas area and made a lot of friends… mostly with women, but that wasn’t until I was a teenager. I graduated high school, yadda yadda yadda, and here I am today! Is that fine Doc?

Dr. Innsmouth: That’s probably as good an answer as I am going to get from you, isn’t it?

Alex: well… I could tell you what I ate for breakfast most of the time as well if you like Doc~?

Dr. Innsmouth: No no, that’s quite alright… we’ll be moving on now…

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded Alex... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, What got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

Alex: Criminal? Doc, im not sure if you’ve check recently, but you guys seem to be the bad guys here…

Dr. Innsmouth: Mr. Knight, do not test my patience, need I remind you of my previous statement? Answer the questions please…

Alex: Party pooper… (Sighs) fine… well, after shit hit the proverbial fan with the world, I became I hired gun to survive, people saw I had potential and I needed help with all the killing I was getting assigned, eventually I had a bonifide mercenary squad with some fame and notoriety, after that, people from all around the world sought to join my ragtag team, so many in fact that ended up in charge of a freakin’ army! Anyways, an army is hard to feed, and it didn’t help that the government was being assholes to everyone around including us… im sure you know the rest…

Dr. Innsmouth: I do, but please continue for the record.

Alex: whatever… anyways, we found a large government supply convoy which had just acquired a massive food supply from a local city, a city where we had friends and family… we went down there and kicked that convoys ass! And of course returned what it had taken minus a small finder’s fee… we went about like this for several years attacking convoys and facilities worldwide, forces were sent to apprehend us time and time again, but our knowledge of guerilla warfare, tactics, and familiarity with the battlefields always won us the day, even against superior numbers…

Dr. Innsmouth: What happened afterwards? How did you end up getting captured?

Alex: Well, we got wind that we really, really pissed you guys off and you were tired of getting your asses served on a silver platter, so you hired ever merc group around, conscripted men, women, and children, and amassed the majority of what you could throw at us with your own resources and were heading our way. I figured the best way to piss you guys off one more time was not to fight you at all, obviously you were expecting heavy losses on the conscript and merc factions since they were front line cannon fodder, so I figured instead of wasting so much life in a needless bout, I disbanded my entire team and had them divvy up supplies from our stronghold, they were all long gone before you guys ever showed up… not sure what they are up to now, but I imagine more than a few of them are continuing to be pains in the asses for you guys…. But I digress, I gandered a thought that you guy’s wouldn’t be happy until I was captured, and you’d simply hunt down my men if I ran as well, so I left the front door open to my stronghold and waited until your men showed up. They were surprised to find just me sitting there at the gate, eating bag of Doritos I tell you what… man, with all I ate before I was picked up, I farted up a storm in that prison vehicle you sent for me, had the guards gagging at some points…

Dr. Innsmouth: That’s more than enough now Mr. Knight… Now tell me, how was your early criminal career? Who did you work for? What were you?

Alex: Well, I went into merc work pretty much right away, generally working out of neighboring towns taking out thugs and crooks for the local governance within them, and usually blowing most my money within said town afterwards… worked for myself more or less.

Dr. Innsmouth: I know you’ve killed many people Mr. Knight, but tell me, about your first kill? How did it feel to you?

Alex: His name was Alex Payne… a local gang leader in the city of Esterburg… I won’t say killing a man made me happy, but it meant he no longer plagued the people and I could feed myself… I didn’t even have a gun then… I had to kill him with a piece of wire wrapped around his throat… it seemed to last way too long… and it was so quiet… it was after that I realized it didn’t matter how many people died or who it was, the world would always move on to the next day… sorry if that answer wasn’t as energetic or fun  as my previous ones…

Dr. Innsmouth: quite the contrary actually, it’s good to see you at least treat some things seriously… Now, your code name is... most interesting... how did you get it?

Alex: Oh~! Well, I was at a pancake house and there happened to be a table of strippers next to mine-
Dr. Innsmouth: Oh lord no not that one! I mean your other code name. Tell me how you of all people earned the codename “the General”.
Alex: oh… well that one’s not as great a story but alright. I never actually liked being called The General, but somewhere along the way my mercenary squad became more and more militarized, even to acquiring ranks within it to keep order straight, frankly I would have preferred being called Boss, but The General just seemed to stick…

Alex: hmm… probably my first major success as a merc was the siege of Veridel City, one of the local gangs there, the Skull something or others, anyways, they had probably a good 5000 people in their gang, and the city didn’t want to surrender itself over to them,. I had maybe 300 merc in my group at the time and an untrained city militia of another 600 with not enough guns to go around, let alone guns that were fully reliable… WE were outnumbered and out gunned, fortunately, we had the terrain advantage and a relatively stupid enemy, we tore up the majority of the outer streets  of the city, using the sewer systems as natural trenches to cut off access to the city except for three points, two of which were difficult to siege, I positioned 100 militia men at both the difficult points and 50 my mercs at the easy access, hiding the rest in some high rise structures further towards the edge of the city waiting in ambush. They took the bait and marched their entire force down the one route, thinking that 250 people wouldn’t be able to throw up any resistance against such numbers… they were wrong. using some well place gasoline and C4, we managed to make a huge dent in their ranks by blowing out the supports for a sky scraper, essentially pancaking the bulk of their army under it, it panicked them so bad they were climbing over the bodies and rubble trying to run back the way they came, it was easy to pick them off from the other buildings from that point, we rounded them up and killed every last one of them after that, I lost two militia men from weapon malfunctions… but that was all… I believe that victory is really what made my fame take off, and it wasn’t soon after that people started calling me General…

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Alex, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Alex: Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp… I would turn gay for Johnny Depp in a fucking second.

Dr. Innsmouth: (sighs) We are almost done here, surely you've heard of them? Vulture Team and Conqueror Worm... which do you sympathize with more?

Alex: I sympathize with both teams, they’re both just trying to fight for what they feel is right, much like I did, there is no good or bad in war, just whoever is stronger.

Alex: well, aside from getting beaten, tortured, imprisoned, attacked, fed shitty food, and having to talk to some Boring SoBs like you, I can’t complain…

Alex: Yeah, before I was so rudely cut off, I was telling you how I earned the title of Spank Meister Lord of flapjack Mountain, anyways, I asked the hookers if they wanted to earn some money and learn a trick with maple syrup and bananas so-

Dr. Innsmouth: Guards! Get him out of here now! Were finished here Mr. Knight, enjoy your stay…

Notes:
If he ever brings up his old title, for the love of god don’t ask him how he earned it!
More to be added in the future~! Oh My

2 week timeskip: after wandering around NML for the past few weeks, Alex Has met up with some of his old comrades who had been previously captured, He now has 14 men following him "somewhat unenthusiastically".

Last edited by Merix on Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : timeskip)

Merix
Canadian
Canadian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next