Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gate // The Crater

+5
Creatio Ex Materia
The Hidden Spring
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
9 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Gate // The Crater Empty The Gate // The Crater

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:31 pm

The Crater is a well known spot in The Slums, the story goes that in a long past war this part of the city was bombed, and the Crater is the spot that was never repaired. So it stays, an artifact of the past. It's recently become a hot spot in the Gang War. Every side fights endlessly in The Crater, it holds no tactical advantage, countless sides have died just to take a patch of dead land. In the case of battle, the red square is the Conqueror Worm starting spot, while the other square is the Vulture Team spot. Every circle is a crater in the ground. There is virtually no cover here except the craters, and there is little to no space to retreat either.

The Gate // The Crater Thecrater_zps93a71144
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Gate // The Crater Empty Re: The Gate // The Crater

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:17 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

The Gate // The Crater Paladin

"We have arrived... I have yet to see this Hannibal." Emilia said as her visor scanned the area. This place literally had no other place to go, and hide other then the craters, so Emilia dispatched some of her more important people in different craters to hide, and one supplying her to be close by. She had a small truck to help cover for fire for her little supplier. "Prepare yourself Bunny... And Bravery... We shall slaughter a number of pigs here tonight..." Emilia said as she prepared her first lance, and hid in a crater. Until she had word of Hannibal appearing she will come out.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:19 am

The Gate // The Crater BraveryDark_zps8342df2b

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine
-------------------------------------
"For the peace and justice of this city...I will never give up!"

Bravery arrived as well, nodding after Emilia had spoken. He was having mixed feelings right now--his emotions were in an awkward tango of dread and adrenaline, and his hands were trembling slightly as he looked out upon what would soon become one of the biggest battles he had ever taken part in.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:20 am

The Gate // The Crater Bunnypirate
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Bunny looked around the place. This was bad. There was no cover, and no buildings to snipe. There went that plan. She could always hide in the crater, but then getting out was a problem. She shook her head and looked at her men.
"Well...I'm no good at this...commanding. But I won't lie. We're at some pretty crime odds. But...fight smart, and we'll do okay. Use this land to your advantage. Do not be afraid to ask for help." she said. "If you can avoid dying, good. Run away if you have to. Don't think you're betraying anyone if you need to retreat." she smirked. "LET'S GIVE THEM HELL!" she called, raising the morale of the troops...hopefully. She jumped into a crater, and got her sniper rifle ready. She urged the men to do the same, and when they did, their side was empty. No people. All of them were in hiding.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

The Gate // The Crater Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:27 am

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

Bravery jumped into the same crater that Bunny did, ready to guard her while she worked with her gun.
"I'll watch your back, okay?" He reached into his pocket, pulling out a pair of metal-studded fingerless gloves he had managed to pick up at the arsenal they had had while they were still in Highend--these would at least put a little extra oomph into his attacks if he had to switch to hand to hand--which was starting to sound pretty probable at this point.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:54 am

H a n n i b a l    K r i e g
"A Megalodon with Megalomania"
◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤
The Gate // The Crater 5f31c026-d40e-4aa9-8fd2-d66441d5b74e_zps82de7fef
◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣
┏━━━━━

Hannibal's men came in the wind, armor trucks followed them. The Shark's forces began to create barriers with the armored trucks. Mortors had been placed to give cover fire. His men covered vital corners near the edge of their location. It seems only the brunt of his forces had yet to come, this was just the tip of the iceburg of the battle.

Lucius came into command of the soldier while Hannibal sat back and watched the show.

"YO YO~! From what I hear it three that we'd be countin', and Three that's gonna be droppin' as the death count is gonna keep tickin'~!" Lucius rapped away with his over confident smile that shined brighter than a dawning sun. True Shark teeth.

A series of mortar fire reign down, like a cock showing his feathers he did only to intimidate and provoke....A Hannibal wanted to draw them closer in to the largest crater, to create a claustrophobic situation for them as they will be lead toward a ever closer and deeper hole accessible in safe distance to his men, from there he would slaughter the weak leaving out the three from the intel. He had no idea of who he was facing, but he desired to finished this quick. It was more his time versus worm and vulture.

"When Buddi arrives allow him to command a squad...loosely..Tell him to try and lead them. You'll head for Buddi's location with mortar cover, I arrive with the troops, eliminate their forces. Single the wild ones out. They'll either come out like the insects they are or they'll hide like the cowards the have been destined to be...Give Buddi a vehicle, one the armored ones..Faster movement and defensive as well...Have him on radio too." Hannibal dotted and scratch their map with plans and data, his colonels and him mumble to each other

"Now go." Hannibal began to plan further  

━━━━━┛

L u c i u s       T a i g a

The Tiger Shark

The Gate // The Crater 6270ea48-2a82-4b32-b633-b06179723d24_zps624de34a
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:15 am

BunnyMio

Mortars...great. The explosions everywhere was loud and obnoxious. However, everyone knew to stay quiet and wait. Soon, there was a bit of silence, and the sound of boots hitting the ground. Bunny took her compact rifle out, and loaded it, firing a warning shot...at the head...toward Hannibal. After that...hell started.
"WHACK A MOLE!" she yelled, and started to fire again and again, all heading toward the more important officers. Though it hit footman or whatever, Bunny and the rest of her people popped out of the craters they were in, and started to shell off.
"Bravery, go into the bag and get me another clip." she said, still firing. "EMILIA! DO YOUR THING! TORRES! KEEP HER LOADED!" she called out.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:41 am

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

Bravery reacted quickly, his hand diving into Bunny's bag and pulling out a clip of ammo, handing it to her before he once again took up his position, ready to attack any enemy who even dared to try to come close to them.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:44 am

The Gate // The Crater Tumblr_mnxwx8Lejd1r3cwrvo1_500_zps13f8caf2

everytime we try, we get nowhere
wouldn`t it be nice if we were just normal people
trying so hard to act like we don`t care

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Buddi arrived with Hannibal`s forces, screaming illegible phrases the whole time. He felt most comfortable on a battle field; like he was in his element. He had no knowledge as to what he was before he was a psychopath, but he speculated it had something to do with warfare. It had too. When he arrived he was given a small squad, a vehicle, and a radio. He had no idea what to do with any of these items. He shoved the radio under his mask, and looked at his squad. "FOLLOW." He barked, now looking out at their terrain. The enemy was keeping their distance, firing at them. After momentarily being distracted by the explosions, Buddi took only a second to come up with his plan. He was no tactical genius, obviously. Using his buzz axe to shield him from any shots, he and his squad charged straight into Vulture Team`s forces. He started to do his thing; swinging his weapon around, striking down anyone in his way. "WOO!"  

The Gate // The Crater Tumblr_mmrhtfIpUR1s3r8zgo1_250_zpsc4857710
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:49 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Emilia heard the signal, and proceed to get out of the crater her lance at the ready. The fact that they used Mortors made her happy. She can show off what this suit could do in huge explosions. "Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! THERE LIES PIGS! NOW GO AND SLAUGHTER!" Emilia shouted as shot her first Rocket Lance right at the armored car flipping it over, not destroying it completely, but enough to make an impact. Those rockets were powerful as all hell! She took her other rocket and fired once again at the army while walking closer, making a huge explosion, and then came the third as she fired it again, her visor helping her to make the shot the best she could, she fired at Buddi. She loaded her other rocket and aimed once more while walking forward, She lance ready for close combat if she needed to. "You Idiotic Male... You Swine... You think running right at me is a good idea?" she asked with a stiff stare.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:26 am

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Buddi was really having the time of his life with the cannon fodder. "KSSH YES HELLO THIS IS BUZZ AXE AIRLINE. NEXT STOP YOUR HUSBAND`S FACE KSSH OVER KSSH." He stopped his mindless slaughtering as he heard a rather notable explosion, and turned to see one of the armored cars flipping right over. That was so pretty. That was one powerful rocket. Before he could really register what was going on, one of those rockets was heading right for his face. He didn`t have a lot of time to think. He knew he couldn`t dodge it. So he did the next best thing. If he missed this, he would miss the opportunity of a life time. He placed his buzz axe right in front of him, and sliced right through the incoming rocket, the remains of it exploding behind them. It really didn`t take him a lot of work to deduce where that rocket came from. His eyes locked on the woman in armor, and he grinned wildly. "NIPPLE SALAD!!!" He screeched, charging at her as she critiqued him for running right at her. Genius. 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:49 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

That she certainly wasn't expecting. No one ever thought of cutting her rockets in half, but at the same time it shouldn't be possible due to how rusty his weapon looked. Unless it was sharper then it looked. Maybe he was smart? Emilia shook her head and stayed where she was as the gas mask pig right at once again. No... He was an idiot. Emilia waited as Buddi came close enough and whacked his first attack with her lance before reaching in for a grab right at his neck to proceed to smack the shit out of him before kicking him away in the gut with a nice hard kick.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:00 am

Buddi gasped as his buzz axe was actually whacked out of the way. That had never happened before. He actually had never came across someone who didn`t die as soon as he charged at them. Who was this lady? Buddi looked at her with sudden interest before she forcibly grabbed him by the neck, proceeding to smack the metric shit out of him with that steel-plated hand of hers. He stumbled over as she kicked him straight in the gut, coughing as he landed in a kneeling positions. He actually couldn`t help the small tears developing in his one visible eye, but he quickly reached under his mask and wiped it away. "...Ow." He muttered, staggering up to what could be called a standing position. At a bit of a loss, he simply swung his buzz axe vertically at her, hoping for the best.  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:30 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

The man's movements were easy to read for Emilia as he charged at her again. She held her lance at the ready and moved back, the buzz saw barely hitting her armor and she stared at the man. "Your not really good at this are you?" Emilia asked as she faked out Buddi by making it look like that she was going to aim for his head, but instead she change course and swiped her lance under his legs to flip him in his butt before going into for a stab in the gut.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:44 am

Buddi glared at Emilia, an angry blush hidden under his mask. "Nnngh... Shut up!" He made an annoyed grunt, becoming increasingly aggravated that this woman was not dead on the ground already. He prepared his buzz axe to block his head, caught by surprised when she actually swiped at his feet instead. He landed flat on his butt, almost not having enough time to roll out of the way of her stab. He jumped up as quickly as he could, now worried that his movements were maybe too easy to read. 'You think?' A voice in his head retorted, and Buddi only growled aggressively in response. He angrily swiped his buzz axe against the ground as hard as he could, sending parts of the earth flying towards Emilia. "I`LL SLICE YOUR EYELIDS SO YOU CAN WATCH THE END!" He shouted, followed by a maniacal laughter. 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:51 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Emilia stepped back as the Earth was thrown everywhere, and wiped away the dirt that formed to cloud her vision. "Shut your whining, and only gloat when I'm dead." Emilia said as she circled around him, and clearing the dirt as much as she could. She watched him closely as he got angry, like a wild animal in a cage, at least that what her eyes were doing, but with the helmet on she just stared at him blankly with no expression on her face. "What are you waiting for? Just try to cut my eyelids open... Pig..." Emilia said as she readied her shield and lance.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:19 am

Buddi watched Emilia carefully, a bit surprised and still utterly baffled by this woman. No one had ever really retorted to something he shouted like that. Usually, everyone just treated it like gibberish and went on. "I... No more words! I`ll eat your pain!" He shouted at her, genuinely upset. He was at a loss now. He didn`t want to be too predictable, and using their terrain was now out of the question since he cut out most of it with his last blow. His eyes scanned the area briefly, falling on a nearby Vulture Team footmen. He grinned wickedly, grabbing the man and stabbing his buzz axe straight into him. He pulled the axe straight out of him moments later, then threw the corpse at The Valkyur with force. "THE CRIMSON MIST IS NUTRITIOUS!"  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:33 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

"Eat my pain? You can't even begin to make a competent sentence let alone eat MY pain. You wouldn't be able to handle it even if it was possible you twit!" Emilia said back at the man, and just watched him as he dug around for at the terrian, and began walking towards him, not in the least bit of a rush. "You just said no more words and yet you continue to form them through that piggish mouth of yours... You twit..." Emilia said as she held her lance up in which the foot solider was impale like a kabob before thrown off. "Why don't you do yourself a favor and get out. Live another day and who knows... Maybe the next time we meet you'll be able to stand up to me... Stay and become the Crimson stain on this battlefield.. Your choice." Emilia said she continued to walk towards him and stopped. She could easily impale him right now, and or blast him. However she was giving him a choice to live.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:40 am

Buddi growled loudly. "STOP MAKING SENSE!!" He shouted, holding his head. His pure frutration was building up, giving him a now minor headache. He now remained still, watching Emilia impale the man he threw at her. He didn`t dare make another move, only watching with sudden sadness as Emilia approached him. He involuntarily took a step back as she got too close, though. He looked down at her lance, then to her. His shoulders dropped as he sighed, defeated. He would leave. He didn`t like how this fight was going, anyway. He`d just pick off some more foot men or find Hannibal and help him out. But first, in a small moment of clarity in Buddi`s mind, he needed to know something. He suddenly looked up at Emilia`s guarded face, eyebrows arched. "... Name?" He asked her, holding his buzz axe far away from him to show her that he didn`t plan on attacking her anymore. 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:49 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Emilia saw the shoulder's go down in defeat, and she lowered her lance a bit. Showing that she accept his defeat. When he asked for her name she stared at him for a moment before answering. "I am... Emilia... The Valkyur. Who are you?" She asked as she stepped back from him. She was glad that this was over, besides... This man was just left here with no help whatsoever by Paladin. No one even bothered to give him the correct help so he was just left wandering around confused to waiting to die and to kill. "Go home..." Emilia said as she turned to face Hannibal, and pointed her lance in his direction. The hell was moving on to him now... And he would have to face Emilia. Him or his other shark pal.

[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:18 am

Buddi`s eyes visibly softened as he tried to remember her name. Emilia. Emilia. He visibly struggled to speak as he tried to answer her question in return. "... Buddi." He finally answered solemnly. He made a quiet grunt as she told him to go home. He wasn`t really sure where to go, really. He couldn`t retreat, that was out of the question. He looked at his squad, who was having a squabble with some Vulture goons. When he looked back to Emilia she had her sights set on Hannibal. He should probably tackle her to defend his commanding officer; get back into the fight and take her by surprise, but their duel was over and he respected that too much. Still pondering what she said to him, he returned his sights on his squad and jumped in the middle of their fight, bashing in some heads. "I`M HERE TO SHANK AND SMILE!!" And like that, he was back to his usual self. 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:23 am

BunnyMio

Bunny took the clip and aimed again. This time at Buddi. He was wrecking shit and it was lowering morale.
"Hold the line! Retreat if you need to!" she called. She fired a shot at Buddi, and loaded again. "Bravery, there is a gun in there you can use if you want. Unless you have a better way of fighting?" she asked, and fired again.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:00 pm

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

"Well...I've never used a gun before, but I'll give it a shot!" He knew that he wasn't going to be of any help until enemies came to them, so for the meantime, he pulled the spare gun out of the bag, holding it carefully in his hands. This was going to be a bit difficult...
He held the gun up, trying his best to aim over at Buddi and give Bunny some help with firing at him. He aimed for a moment more, then fired--the kickback on the gun surprising him just slightly as the gun nearly slipped right out of his hands.
"Whoa." He looked at the gun in awe for a moment before aiming yet again, tightening his grip so the kickback wouldn't screw him up, then firing a few more shots Buddi's way.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:07 pm

H a n n i b a l    K r i e g
"A Megalodon with Megalomania"
The Gate // The Crater 5f31c026-d40e-4aa9-8fd2-d66441d5b74e_zps82de7fef
┏━━━━━

Lucius Blocked the shots Hannibal with his boombox augments, some strays had zoomed across his facing leaving scarring and Lucius felt a bullet enter his shoulder. He winced in pain. A few high ranking officers died, it made no difference. As the chaos of Buddi's rampaging went on, Hannibal loaded him self with a light machine gun. He sprayed the metal beast's fury toward the group. "Lucius get me a ride.." Hannibal seethed his order toward Lucius. "Use the thing I had given you.." Hannibal spoke. Lucius nodded and stabbed his neck with the needle using the last of the red drug...He felt great, his body began to pulse with new-found strength, his eyes were filled with ecstasy and pleasure as he carried out his master's orders  

Lucius nodded and carried one of the armored trucks with his augmented arms. Hannibals men sent cover retaliation fire towards Bunny and Bravery. Hannibal stilled fired upon the Vulture troops. "So it was Bunny and that Boy, Bravery. That other one fighting Buddi is unknown." Hannibal mumbled to himself

Lucius walk to Hannibal's side reading the car's launch
"Lucius, launch me." He jumped on top on the lifted truck. LMG still in hand firing upon the grunts of the Vulture forces, making ground meat of them "I love ground beef, KEHAHAAHAA~!" Hannibal mocked the opposing forces as he reach a height where he could peer into the lesser holes where some had hid.
"Lucius now!" Hannibal screamed as he tossed the armored truck towards the Vulture group.

The mad shark shot a flurry of bullets, ending in him in using the last of his personal ammo. But with his height he reign a hell of lead and destruction, murdering most grunt which got in his way.
The truck was barrelling down towards Bravery and Bunny.
"GRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH" He roared as the armored truck came crashing down unto the duo traitors it was still high in the air, but it shined in the rays of the sun, like an meteor scaring the skies.

━━━━━┛

L u c i u s       T a i g a

The Tiger Shark

The Gate // The Crater 04be8fa3-a566-41e0-ae2d-c691f00fa52e_zps87fa8eaa
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:58 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Emilia growled the men as they shot at her comrades, but she knew that they could most likely handle themselves. She observed her enemies and made a little observation to herself. The dark skinned man was obviously the second in command due to his strength, and the biggest one, without wearing a shirt might be Hannibal. She watched as the dark skinned man gave himself something... Did he stab himself? She couldn't tell from how far she was. The truck was then lifted into the air then thrown. "Keep shooting!" She said to her other warriors as they kept up their assault as best as they could. She aimed, her visor setting the cordinates, powered up her lance before shooting at the falling armored truck. "I THINK NOT!" she yelled as bullets bounced off or got stuck in her armor, she stepped back a few times since she didn't want her suit fully damaged. She was tossed another rocket lance, and she set in, ready to blast once again.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next