Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gate // The Crater

+5
Creatio Ex Materia
The Hidden Spring
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
9 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Gate // The Crater - Page 7 Empty Re: The Gate // The Crater

Post  Not Manchee Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:02 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

The Gate // The Crater - Page 7 Dcbfebe1-d3a1-43c8-a262-66f4721334e2_zpsb75d528a

Catherine ran into the crater, holding an unconscious Dorthy in her arms and tears streaming down her cheeks...She had just left Kraven fighting a totally overpowered maniac...But at least Dorthy was safe. She spotted some Inquisitor members and ran to them, knowing they would help her since they were bound to Jade now....right?

"Help...Dorthy...needs to be safe..."

She said in between breaths, she was still recovering from the long run and the kick to the face that had broken her nose, leaving her face a bloody mess.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:10 pm

The Gate // The Crater - Page 7 Pugsy_zpse2fc4e7f

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness
Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven 

The first person to come to Cathy's aid was Pugsy, immediately. Pugsy ALWAYS played the hero, and when he saw a helpless running with a child in his hands, there was nothing he could do BUT help her! Pugsy ran to her "What happened!?" he asked her, his fists already lifted up, he was ready to fight whomever was chasing this woman "That girl... you... are you both hurt!?" he called out to them in a worried tone.

Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven
"Aye! Call me Pugsy, or Greatness! Two rules: Don't mess with Big Bro, and don't mess with his sister! If you do any of that I'll bash your head in! Okay?"
Pugsy Theme - Rhythmical Bustle

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:13 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

The Gate // The Crater - Page 7 Dcbfebe1-d3a1-43c8-a262-66f4721334e2_zpsb75d528a

Catherine shook her head at Pugsy, she didn't want to be helped right now, she needed to know that Dorthy would be alright.

"I'm fine, but that horrible man did something to her!"

She said, cradling Dorthy in her arms and obviously not realizing that she was just unconscious because of a simple nerve pinch. Cathy really was a terrible nurse.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:19 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy just stared at Cathy for awhile, gosh she was pretty! Pugsy wasn't really listening to what she was saying though, and he mentally slapped himself in the face because he was already in a relationship with Ivy "I'm taken lady!" Pugsy replied to her. Then he saw Dorthy "Oh... she looks hurt. Lemme check that..." Pugsy checked her pulse, she was breathing "She's fine, just knocked out... probably just had a traumatic experience... where is your attacker...? I'll take him to the trash... I bet he's just some wimpy little stick guy... those assholes that attack women and children usually are..." he cracked his knuckles in preparation.

"Aye! Call me Pugsy, or Greatness! Two rules: Don't mess with Big Bro, and don't mess with his sister! If you do any of that I'll bash your head in! Okay?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:26 pm

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

The Gate // The Crater - Page 7 4eeb8a32-bb47-49e9-94f5-42f0028c0ce8_zpsef6efbcb

Just as Pugsy finished his sentence, a shape entered the crater. The Kingpin had somehow managed to change his suit on his way there and cleaned his face, so that the wounds were now more grotesque than ever, but anyone who had even merely heard of this man would recognize him immediately. He glared in the group's direction.

"Your friend ran away, I'm here to claim my prize."

He said simply, approaching them and glaring some more..
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:31 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy turned to see the Don, expecting something like an Inquisitor Footman or something "F-f-f-fuuuuuu-!?" well it goes to say that Pugsy was officially scared shitless. But it didn't deter him, Pugsy was the good guy, he knew he had to help this pink-haired woman. The man lifted his fists, unlike Kraven, his body had no restrains and felt no pain, though it lacked skill and technique "Okay big guy... stop chasing the woman. I wont' accept someone like you doing any such things for any longer..." he told Mario before he threw a whole slew of punches towards Mario's face.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:38 pm

Dorthy

The Lost Doll
The Gate // The Crater - Page 7 DorthyYoung5

Dorthy groaned and slowly opened her eyes. What... Was happening? She looked at her mother's face, and got scared. "M-mom!" She said weakly and coughed a little bit. It sounded like she was hacking up a hair ball with how harsh it sounded. She looked around and wondered why she was suddenly outside, and saw thast the Don was there along with other people she didn't know. Dorthy pressed herself against Catherine, and trembled. She was scared, and she didn't know who the rest of these people were other then that they were probably the bad guys except the one punching the man right now. "Let's get out here please... I wanna go home..." Dorthy whispered groggily, she didn't look well. Her face was flushed due to fever, and she like vomiting.

"I want my Dolly... I want my dolly... I want my, my... DOLLY!
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:40 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

Catherine arched an eyebrow at Pugsy as he randomly said he was taken...

"Okay...?"

She realized that, amazingly, she hadn't been flirting with him...WHAT?! Was she, dare she think it, GROWING as a person? She was about to thank  him not only for helping with Dorthy, since now she had some peace of mind, but also for the realization he gave her, but that's when the Don came in.

"Oh come on!"

She groaned, hugging Dorthy onto her chest, ready to protect the girl with her life. She couldn't help but smile as she heard that Kraven had run away...that meant he was alive...that was good. She heard Dorthy's groans and hugged her tighter.

"We're gonna be okay...the nice man is gonna protect us, sweetie, I promise..."

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

The Gate // The Crater - Page 7 4eeb8a32-bb47-49e9-94f5-42f0028c0ce8_zpsef6efbcb

The Don looked at Pugsy as if he was a pitiful little creature when the gangster spoke up. But wait...this was Pugsy of Vulture Team...Mario knew about him...he was dangerous.

"As soon as I get what I have earned, I shall leave you be, but if you must insist on this tomfoolery..."

The punches came and the Kingpin stood his ground, his face somehow becoming uglier still as Pugsy's powerful punches connected, but the mob boss did not cry out or reveal the pain he was probably feeling in any way. He took advantage of the fact that Pugsy was now close to him and kneed him in gut before attempting to elbow his face.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:46 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy kept on punching at the Done, it looked like he was doing damage, but The Don didn't even seem to get hurt. This was strange. Pugsy raised ab eyebrow a The Don "How...?" before he was kneed in the gut and elbowed in the face. Pugsy was sent flying into the dirt, creating a small crater where he landed. Pugsy was already out, he was awake, but he couldn't move his arms and legs "Damn..." he tried to move, but his body wouldn't listen. He was used to this happening all the time, but it still bothered him. The man anxiously tried to get up, but it was to no avail "Shit...! Buddi! Orane!" he called out to the two to help protect Cathy and Dorthy.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:52 pm

Dorthy

The Lost Doll

Dorthy watched as the man who her mother said that was going to protect them suddenly keeled over... IN TWO HITS! "Mooooooooooom!" She whined and shook her mom. If this guy couldn't protect them who could!? She... Wait... Maybe SHE could do something. He had her pinned the last time! Maybe she could fight him! His skin was hard like Timmy's! Maybe if she concentrated more she could do it. Maybe she could paralyze him! Then she watched the man, and started to rethink... Or maybe she could run and hide. That seemed plausible.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:08 pm

The Gate // The Crater - Page 7 OraneM7_zpse1deb615

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~
---------------------------------------------
“I’ll use this new strength of mine to protect everyone!”

Orane watched the events unfold, sure that Pugsy could easily take on the man that was opposing them--that is, until the guy was sent flying, and couldn't seem to fight anymore.
Well shit.
Orane looked back and forth between The Don and Catherine and Dorthy, wondering what they could do...the really only viable option would be to run, right? Orane knew how strong Pugsy was, from all of the training, and this guy had just knocked Pugsy out of the battle in two hits! Just two! It was ridiculous!
Orane pulled out his ribbon, glaring the Don down, even though he knew that there was no way in hell he could take so much as one hit from that guy. Was he really planning on fighting? He'd have to dodge every single hit, if he did! But still...he couldn't let a grown man terrorize a child, and a woman who was...her mother, maybe? Orane didn't even know that children were a thing in No Man's Land.

"I-I'd suggest that you leave them alone!" he called to The Don, pointing the handle for his ribbon in the direction of the mob boss. "You might look like a gentleman, but chasing after two defenseless women isn't classy at all, bête!" Wait, was he threatening this guy? Did he really think that his ribbon could do shit against this large, suit-wearing man, if Pugsy's punches hadn't seemed to do anything? Oh.
Oh dear.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orane’s Theme – Into the Ocean[/color]
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:15 pm

The Gate // The Crater - Page 7 Masklessb_zps6b0216b1

everytime i try i get nowhere
wouldn`t it be nice if we were just normal people
trying so hard to act like we don`t care.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Buddi`s eyebrows flew up as he heard Orane. He immediately put his hands up defensively, shaking his head. "No, no! It`s anyone`s but your fault! R-Really!" He insisted, refusing to let the pinkette feel as if it were his fault. He could tell there were more pressing matters on his mind. Like the idea of working for the man to lead his sister to suicide. Buddi wasn`t too fond of the idea, either -- not only because he cared for Renate, or because the mere thought of Kraven terrified him, but because he didn`t agree with Conqueror Worm personally. Again, he didn`t really agree with the Inquisitor either, since he did try to end the world and all, but at least then Black Dragon would be taken care of. He just did not think Jade was the 'ruling the world' type. He frowned slightly as he heard Pugsy -- this was true. Revenge didn`t really get anyone anywhere. Especially in No Man's Land. But.. the idea of that the person who did that to Dave was still living and breathing was sickening on it`s own. There was no one left to play second fiddle to on revenge schemes, though...

He looked at Isaac with interest as he began his apology, his face contorting into one of shock as he continued. ".. Improvements?" He echoed. He had heard of Dave`s plans to improve his cybernetic body -- if he had actually managed to get them completed, he should have been unstoppable! Who could have done that to him? It ruled out Vulture Team and Conqueror Worm; as strong as the two factions were, there was no way they could do it. "Black Dragon, maybe...?" Was the first to come to his mind as he mused in silence. His train of thought was cut in half as the sound of a woman`s distressed voice brought him to reality. His eyes widened upon laying eyes on her - not only was she a bloody mess, but there was a knocked out little girl in her arms. Pugsy was first to her aid. Meanwhile, Buddi looked down at the gaws covering his arms, wondering if he could remove them to stifle any bleeding this woman had.

And then The Don happened. Buddi watched in shock as Pugsy was taken out with ease. His eyes flickered between Orane and Isaac -- settling on the pinkette as he threatened the Don. Oh, no. No. He knew the training Orane had gotten from Pugsy without a doubt had improved his abilities, but he wasn`t about to let him take on the Don on his own. Buddi gripped his buzz axe tightly. He quickly thought of his options. Should he charge and take his chances with getting too close? Or throw his weapon and try his luck with the chances of the mafioso catching it? Was he actually thinking before acting? What was going on with his head? Because this was seriously new. Focus! The mutant decided to take his chances with throwing his buzz axe at the Don with precision -- he figured even if his weapon was caught or dodged, he could probably use his fists or something.   

__________________________________________________________________________________________
⊰ Buddi`s Theme - After You`ve Gone
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:24 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

Catherine looked at Dorthy...the girl was plotting something...NOT GOOD. She looked at the little girl sternly.

"Don't even think about it. Whatever it is, don't do it."

She whispered, then gasped as Pugsy was taken out with such ease! She ran to the man, still holding Dorthy.

"Hey! What just-? I mean...why can't you move?!"

She untangled one of her arms from Dorthy to try and examine Pugsy to the best of her nurse abilities.

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

The Don didn't react as Pugsy was taken out, he almost seemed to be expecting it...then again, you couldn't tell much with his face all busted up. Then Orane happened and he looked down at the boy

"Just no."

He said, then heard Buddi's buzz axe coming his way...not good. There went another one of his suits, as the weapon cut through his jacket and left a deep gash on his chest. Glaring at the mutant, the Kingpin picked Orane up and threw him at Buddi, using the pink trainee as a weapon.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:28 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy just kinda stayed there in the dirt, unmoving. As Catherine came and tried to analyze him, Pugsy had the sneaking suspicion she couldn't help "I dunno.. I can't move my arms and legs is all... maybe they're broken... I dunno!" he told Catherine "I dont' actually... feel pain... SOOOOOO I have no idea where I'm hurt." he told Catherine, an awkward smile on his face. That was quite a problem, he was already out, and watched as Orane was thrown at Buddi "I have a bad feeling about this... I don't think Buddi and Orane can take this man on...."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:57 pm

Dorthy

The Lost Doll

Dorthy pouted when he mother told her not to do anything. "But I could help! I split a dragon's back in half!" Dorthy said, but when she remembered it she felt her stomach quench and her face turned green. She looked up at the pink man and ugly weird hair man. "Please help!" Dorthy begged and smiled when they went to help only to have her eyes go wide with fear. She got up, her stomach feeling all queasy and stuff. She felt like she was gonna throw up. "Mister! We gotta get out of here! Wait... So you can't feel this?" Dorthy asked as put pressure on his arms.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:07 am

The Gate // The Crater - Page 7 Bloodyclaws

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

It turned out Victor was stalking the Crater all along, most likely following Dorthy since she had left for whatever reason. He saw the fight unfold before him, he had the perfect chance to strike, he was behind The Don. He even had razor sharp claws that could tear the man apart. It didn't matter how strong his flesh was! Blades cut flesh all the same! Victor charged out towards The Don from behind "GRRRAAAGGGH!!! DIEEEE!!!" he yelled, announcing his attack and completely missing the point of a surprise attack once again.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:18 am

The Gate // The Crater - Page 7 Masklessb_zps6b0216b1

Buddi had only a moment to be proud of himself as his buzz axe left a gash on the Don`s suit. And then Orane was tossed at him. "Ack!" After fumbling about for a bit, he caught the pinkette, holding him for a moment before looking down at the trainee. "... Hi." He cautiously placed Orane back on his feet, looking over the boy with a frown. He seemed okay, at least. Buddi looked over at Dorthy as she cried to him - his eyebrows knitting in concern. He wasn`t exactly used to playing hero or anything... But, he could try. He shot a glare at the Don, his fists clenching at his sides. "That was low --!" And then Ripper. Even Buddi was kind of shocked when the Russian came out of literally no where, but he just kind of let it happen.   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:37 am

Issac Harvey
Blondy

The Gate // The Crater - Page 7 Tumblr_msa5plb5df1rhodoko1_500

Issac continued to cry for a little bit and wiped the rest off with his sleeve. He then heard noises and turned to see what was going on. Huh? A pink hair women carrying a little kid and the kid seem to look sick as well. Issac watched as Pugsy went toward them and then fought the Don. Wow! That guy sure was buffed! He watched as the man knocked out Pugsy and took the buzz axe head on. WHAT THE HELL!? Not even that was good on him! He watched as a man with claws tried to attack the man and failed....well that guy sure is a goner! Issac walked up to Buddi and Orane and took out a few cards, getting ready to attack. "So you two, do you have a plan on how we should fight him? It looks like no attacks faze him and I know that me and Orane can't take a hit from this man. I'm sure you can take one Buddi, but lets not take the risk." He looked behind at Catherine and Dorothy. "Don't worry, the three of us will take care of this man!" Issac winked and gave a thumbs up, assuring them even though in his mind he was scared to death!

"I will use my cards to protect everyone!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:41 am

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~

Well, that hadn't gone well. Before he even knew what was happening, Orane was flying through the air, straight towards Buddi. Luckily, the man caught him, and he looked at Buddi from where he sat in his arms, wide-eyed for a moment, before he was put down.
"Th-Thanks...so..what's the plan?"
Was there even any plan besides just getting their ass kicked? At all? It didn't seem like it...
And then, Isaac happened.

"Wh--what do you mean I can't take a hit? I can totally take a hit!" He totally couldn't take a hit from this guy. But! He didn't want Isaac of all people telling him that!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orane’s Theme – Into the Ocean
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:38 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

"Well shit..."

Catherine had no idea what to do now...if Pugsy couldn't tell her what hurt, and he didn't feel pain anyway, she couldn't tell whether he had broken something important like his spinal cord or if he had just broken his arms or legs like he suggested. She tried feeling around his neck

"Maybe this is something pressure-point related...? I don't know..."

When Dorthy protested, Cathy just said

"No."

Sternly once more, and by then she was already speaking of going away.

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

The Don looked amused as Ripper came at him.

"A pitiful attempt, I'm afraid..."

He said, then grabbed Ripper by the throat, crushing his neck with her bare hands then throwing him aside. The claws had only managed to cut up his suit more, making him angrier. He glared at the group

"I'm sorry, would you like some time for tea and biscuits before I beat the life out of you?"

He asked politely, taking his phone out and reading a few of the texts informing him how the other battles were going.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:44 pm

The Gate // The Crater - Page 7 Masklessb_zps6b0216b1[/url]

Buddi felt a little sad seeing Ripper get thrown to the side like that -- He had only seen the man once before, when he had been shyly stumbling about Conqueror Worm`s palace way back when. But even he couldn`t bring himself to actually pity the man. Besides, he had bigger worries. Like the fact that The Don was staring right at Orane, Isaac and him -- ready to actually beat the life out of them. The mutant went over his options frantically, his glance switching between the two remaining Inquisitor faction members and himself. He came to a bitter resolve, his shoulders drooping as he did. Man, this was going to suck. But better he get roughed up by 'Manly McBeefington' over there than Orane and Isaac. He looked down at the two, his expression one of disappointment and exasperation. "I.. Plan.. uh -- Look.." He began, occasionally shifting his eyes over to either The Don or Catherine and Dorthy. ".. I think you guys should leave with those guys, just leave me here," He opted, "I can.. at least distract him for a bit.. I just don`t want you guys too.." He trailed off, afraid of accidentally hurting someone`s feelings.   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:59 pm

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~

Orane looked at Buddi in surprise as he listened to the large man explain the plan that he had made. Was Buddi planning on sacrificing himself? Still...it was clear to Orane that Buddi was the only one who would stand a chance against the Don...even if only for a little while...
"...You're right. Okay--your plan is good," Orane made a serious face, giving Buddi a determined-looking nod. "But you'd better not die, Buddi! Be extra careful, and don't take any risks!" Orane turned, looking at Isaac. "Isaac, as much as I want to punch you some more, now's not the time. Let's get the two ladies out of here, and meet up with Buddi later. Come on." Orane quickly moved over to where Catherine and Dorthy were tending to Pugsy. "Um--h-hi, sorry, but--we've really got to get you two out of here. It's pretty obvious that suit guy is after you. We need to get you out of here--you can leave the distracting the guy to Buddi." He paused, then looked to where Pugsy lay. "Pugsy--are you alright with staying here? Isaac and I couldn't carry you even if we worked together...are you alright with us taking these two away to keep them safe, if you have to stay here?"

Orane’s Theme – Into the Ocean
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:56 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy let out a sigh before looking at Catherine with an expression of disbelief "Uh... I don't think this had anything to do with-!" bur the situation was getting even worse over time. He saw Ripper get his neck cracked by The Don's bare hands, he saw as the hooded man's eyes began to bleed out and roll over before he was thrown to the ground. Ripper, an experienced CW officer was killed without being given even a second look. Pugsy nodded to Orane, a grimace on his face as he said he was going to take Corthy and Cathy away from this man "Alright best of luck... I don't think this man will go after me now that I'm no longer a threat anyways..." he answered solemnly.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:59 pm

Issac Harvey
Blondy

The Gate // The Crater - Page 7 Tumblr_msa5plb5df1rhodoko1_500

Issac watched as the Ripper guy was instantly killed. Well that was a waste of a surprise attack. Just what can they do to this man! Can they even beat him?! Issac shook considering of how they should take on this man. He then heard Buddi talking about staying and having Orane and him go to protect the two ladies. What! Surely Buddi doesn't think that he'll die...right! Issac had a worried look on his face before hearing what Orane said. He shook his head in agreement. "R-Right!" He looked at Buddi, his face going back to being serious. "Buddi...go kick his ass! We'll see you in a bit!" Issac smiled and gave a thumbs up at the big man and went over to where Catherine and Dorothy were. "Right what Orane said. We should go quickly before that guy over there knows whats going on!" Issac looked over to see the Don reading texts. Good. He was distracted. "Don't worry, we'll protect you and Buddi will totally win!" He then heard Orane speak to the guy on the ground. So his name was Pugsy. "...Sorry that we'll have to leave you behind Pugsy."

"I will use my cards to protect everyone!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:44 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

Catherine was just trying to be useful and help Pugsy, but what could she possibly do? She sucked at being a nurse! She held on to Dorthy tightly and frowned

"I'm sorry..."

She said to Pugsy, genuinely meaning it...she wanted to help. She then heard Orane and nodded, but looked a bit troubled

"We need to find Kraven, though...He was hurt..."

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

The Don looked at his watch as he finished reading his texts.

"Okay that is quite enough, shall we dance?"

He didn't wait for a answer, running directly at Buddi, not seeing Orane and Issac as threats, and throwing a powerful punch at the mutant's face, Mario's own disfigured face remaining as neutral as a destroyed face could look.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next