Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gate // The Crater

+5
Creatio Ex Materia
The Hidden Spring
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
9 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

The Gate // The Crater - Page 8 Empty Re: The Gate // The Crater

Post  MochaLatte Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:31 pm

Dorthy

The Lost Doll
The Gate // The Crater - Page 8 DorthyYoung5

Dorthy pouted when Catherine said no. Fine she'll stay put. "MISTER RIPPER!?" Dorthy called when she saw the man come out of howhere and had no idea that the man was stalking her. To be honest she didn't know what stalking was yet, so she didn't mind that an officer was looking after her, but then he died... Just like that.. Now she didn't know much about him, but the death put a shock through her system like what had happened to Timmy/ She knew this person, saw him sometimes... Now he was dead. She felt odd. "Mom! Let's get out of here! Please..." Dorthy said and looked up at Orane, and Issac with the saddest eyes. "Promise you won't die either..." she said with puppy dog eyes. "Let's help him!" she said as she pointed at Pugsy and went right in to help him out. She pulled him, but only managed to get his jacket off. "Will um... Buddi be okay?" she asked when she looked at the ugly man.

"I want my Dolly... I want my dolly... I want my, my... DOLLY!
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:40 pm

The Gate // The Crater - Page 8 OraneM7_zpse1deb615

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~
---------------------------------------------
“I’ll use this new strength of mine to protect everyone!”
---------------------------------------------

Orane nodded to Pugsy, but sighed when he saw that Dorthy wanted to stay to help him. Orane trusted Pugsy--he'd be fine. Right now, getting the girls out of there was the top priority. Orane stepped forward, and in a sweeping motion of his arms, picked Dorthy up, holding her in a fireman's carry over his shoulder.
"Don't worry, Buddi will be just fine. I know he will. And...we'll find this Kraven person, too. But first, we need to get out of here." He turned, beginning to walk away from the Crater, carrying Dorthy along with him. "Miss, Isaac, follow me, alright?"

*Exit*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orane’s Theme – Into the Ocean
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:30 pm

Issac Harvey
Blondy

The Gate // The Crater - Page 8 Tumblr_msa5plb5df1rhodoko1_500

Issac shook his head no when Dorothy wanted to help Pugsy. They couldn't even lift the man with all four of them trying and if Orane trusts him, then so can Issac. He looked behind to look at Buddi. "Good luck Buddi..." Issac whipsered and turned back to see Orane carrying Dorothy. Ok so he'll help her out and so that means...Issac looked at Catherine. Ok I have to help her out. He walked over to where Catherine was. "Ummm Miss you can use my shoulder for support for walking. Oh and the name is Issac so nice to meet you Miss." Issac waited before folowing Orane out with Catherine who was using him as support.

*Exit*

"I will use my cards to protect everyone!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:37 pm

The Gate // The Crater - Page 8 Masklessb_zps6b0216b1[/url]

everytime i try i get nowhere
wouldn`t it be nice if we were just normal people
trying so hard to act like we don`t care.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Buddi tightened his fists at Isaac and Orane`s encouragement, swallowing the fear that had built up in his throat.
"R-Right.."
He mumbled, gaze lowering slightly. His chest tightened as he heard the blonde`s assured statement about his victory -- considering Buddi was pretty sure he was staring death in the face. He felt honestly terrified, but he wouldn`t let it show. He was the only one who could really at least distract The Don, or at least take a few hits from him. .. As scary as that thought was.
A small, relieved smile graced his features as he saw Orane escaping with Dorthy draped over his shoulder. But, the moment of relief was incredibly fleeting, as Buddi was brought back into reality by the Don`s voice. "Dance--?" Annnd fist to the face. The strength behind the mafioso`s punch was enough to send the monstrously sized Buddi quite literally flying backwards, his body scraping against the dry sand a few times until he eventually fell into a slight slump of a crater. After a moment of just sort of lying there motionless, the mutant`s body twitched awake. He staggered slowly back onto his feet, his face actually bleeding from the Don`s punch. It was definitely moments like this he truly, dearly missed his mask. Buddi clenched his fists again -- only to notice that he did not have his buzz axe in his hands. It had, indeed, fallen somewhere behind the Don the last time he threw it at the man.
... Which meant he was fighting with his fists. Against the Don. Awesome. Not really. He hesitantly raised his fists into a boxing position, dashing back at the Kingpin and just thrusting his fist out for a punch. This would not end well at all.  

__________________________________________________________________________________________
⊰ Buddi`s Theme - After You`ve Gone

Last edited by Emu Queen on Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:14 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

The Gate // The Crater - Page 8 Dcbfebe1-d3a1-43c8-a262-66f4721334e2_zpsb75d528a

Catherine looked puzzled as Issac offered her help to walk...she didn't really need it.

"I'm fine, help Dorthy."

She said, running after the group to stay close to her daughter.

*exit*

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

The Gate // The Crater - Page 8 4eeb8a32-bb47-49e9-94f5-42f0028c0ce8_zpsef6efbcb

The Don chuckled as Buddi flew backwards, but then took Buddi's punches as the mutant launched himself at Mario. The Kingpin held his ground, but each of Buddi's punches made crunching noises that indicated bones cracking, even though the mafioso himself would not react to it. He blocked the last one of Buddi's blows then threw a kick at the mutant's face before punching at his gut. The Don remained silent, his disfigured face emotionless.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:45 am

The Gate // The Crater - Page 8 Masklessb_zps6b0216b1

Buddi squeezed his eyes shut momentarily as he punched the Kingpin. Upon hearing the sound of crunches, he slowly opened his eyes, expecting to see at least a brief moment of falter in the Don`s composure. No such thing occurred. The man was stoic -- solid, like a fortress. Despite his disfigured features. This caught the mutant off guard - especially as his last attack was suddenly blocked, leaving Buddi paralyzed with fear as he was kicked straight in the face. He staggered backwards, holding his throbbing head for only a second before he was punched in the gut right after, quite literally knocking the wind straight out of him. He was thrown into a brief coughing fit as he attempted to catch his breath, eyes flickering back up to the Don. Well, he could definitely take a few hits, at least. That much was true. Buddi eyed his buzz axe, which laid idly on the ground behind his opponent. He considered taking the risk of running towards it, but with the Don being the only thing between Buddi and his weapon, he decided against it. After a moment of hesitation and obvious reluctance, he threw a punch at the Kingpin`s gut, followed by a strong kick in the same area.     

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:51 am

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

The Gate // The Crater - Page 8 4eeb8a32-bb47-49e9-94f5-42f0028c0ce8_zpsef6efbcb

The Don was pushed back a bit by Buddi's blows, but they still did not seem to affect him like they would others, this man just took the blows, not attempting to block or dodge or anything. He noticed Buddi eying something behind him and took notice of the weapon lying there, but chose not to pick it up and use it himself, since it wouldn't be manly to fight him with a weapon.

"I bet you eat your steak cooked."

He said, almost sounding disgusted by the prospect. He then ran closer to Buddi and went for a headbutt.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:10 am

Buddi furrowed his eyebrows at the Don`s comment, giving him a bewildered expression. He hadn`t eaten steak in... ever? Not that he could remember.
"I-- don`t even--"
He managed to stammer out before the Kingpin`s head collided with his own. The mutant staggered back, holding his head as a groggy groan escaped him. The blow had managed to make his forehead bleed profusely, the thick plasma oozing down Buddi`s features as he collapsed, out cold for the time being.  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:14 am

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

The Kingpin stared at down at Buddi...pathetic. If he couldn't take a headbutt like a man, he wasn't a real man. The Don just shook his head and followed the group that exited to quickly, determined to catch up with Dorthy.

*exit*
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:17 am

The Gate // The Crater - Page 8 Pugsy_zpse2fc4e7f

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness
Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven 

Pugsy tried to get up, he could feel his body listening to him again "Ugh... I'm sure this would hurt like hell if I could feeling anything..." the man muttered as he stood up "Buddi...?" he asked, looking down to Buddi. He saw Buddi on the ground and wasn't sure just what had happened to him "Buddi wake up! Are you okay!?" he asked, lowering down to the mutant "We have to get up! Orane and the others are in trouble!"

Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven
"Aye! Call me Pugsy, or Greatness! Two rules: Don't mess with Big Bro, and don't mess with his sister! If you do any of that I'll bash your head in! Okay?"
Pugsy Theme - Rhythmical Bustle

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:49 am

Buddi had remained out cold, laying limply on the sandy ground of the craters. His chest steadily rose and fell, his lips parted slightly and his eyes softly closed. He stirred, making a small groan as his eyes fluttered open. His vision came in and out of focus -- colored splotches of light stirring around as Pugsy`s face slowly cleared into visibility. He blinked a few times, slowly sitting up and holding his throbbing head. "I-- W-What? Orane..?" He mumbled groggily, looking over to Pugsy.
"Y-You`re... I`m fine, but.. everyone got away okay, right..?" 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:23 pm

The Gate // The Crater - Page 8 Pugsy_zpse2fc4e7f

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy tightened his fists as soon as he started to get his energy back, he was going to beat the shit out of The Don, he swore. If he had so much as touched Orane OR that little girl Pugsy was going to go and kill him. Pugsy began to walk "Come on Buddi... I believe they went to the grave yard from here... we can follow their tracks from there... possibly find where they are now..." he told Buddi as he walked away.
(EXIT)

"Aye! Call me Pugsy, or Greatness! Two rules: Don't mess with Big Bro, and don't mess with his sister! If you do any of that I'll bash your head in! Okay?"
Pugsy Theme - Rhythmical Bustle

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:09 pm

Issac Harvey
Blondy

The Gate // The Crater - Page 8 Tumblr_mnu88abL0a1rvhrn0o1_500

Issac kept on running. 'Pugsy has to be here! He can help me!' He finally arrived where they all were before the Don showed up. 'Please still be here!' He ran over to where Pugsy was last seen to see that the man was no longer there. 'No! Dammit...everyone is gone now!' Issac was ready to pound on the ground and give up until he noticed something on the corner of his eye. It looked big and scary. 'Wait...could it be!' He ran over to where Buddi was, seeing the big man alright. "B-Buddi!" Issac said while he stopped by Buddi. His face was all red, tears still coming out of his eyes and his breaths becoming more pants seeing as the man had ran all the way here. "P-Please help me Buddi!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:52 pm

Buddi gave Pugsy a small nod. He pulled himself up to his full height, taking a moment to stretch and pull pack whatever consciousness he could gather. He still felt pretty groggy, but it would have to do. Just as he was about to follow the greaser out, he heard a familiar cry in the distance. "Isaac..?" He mumbled, knitting his eyebrows together in concern. "No time right now... just follow me, alright?" He continued, slowly guiding the smaller boy away from the craters in the direction Pugsy had gone.

(EXIT) 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:34 pm

Issac Harvey
Blondy

The Gate // The Crater - Page 8 Tumblr_mnu88abL0a1rvhrn0o1_500

Issac just nodded his head. He was still a mess and wanted to tell Buddi what happened but left with the huge man.

*Exit*

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8