Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gate // No Man's Land Entrance

+4
Emu Queen
The Hidden Spring
Dane Nerro
Amazing Pan-Sensei
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Gate // No Man's Land Entrance - Page 3 Empty Re: The Gate // No Man's Land Entrance

Post  Colorful Columbina Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:47 pm

Tessa Erejomovich

Computer Wiz

"The download speed down here is terrible!"

The Gate // No Man's Land Entrance - Page 3 Tessa_zps47c50933

Tessa looked up, looking for the source of the shout, trying not to look too scared even though she was terrified. She found it, the man in pink not really blending into the doom and gloom of the place. She considered not answering, sure that he wasn't gonna kill her... right? She had no clue what there people were capable of. She pointed at herself as if to say 'Who? Me?' and shouted right back at him.

"I'M NEW AS IN STILL NOT GOTTEN USED TO THE STENCH OF ROTTING CORPSES!"
Colorful Columbina
Colorful Columbina
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

The Gate // No Man's Land Entrance - Page 3 Empty Re: The Gate // No Man's Land Entrance

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:35 pm

Boris Gregor
The Gate // No Man's Land Entrance - Page 3 Boris4_zps419c363a
Codename: Airay

"Now dance like a chicken! We have you surrounded! Do it or we will use deadly force!" he yelled, and then giggled as he hid from sight. Too bad Jayden and Kayden weren't there. They would die laughing.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Colorful Columbina Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:34 pm

Tessa Erejomovich

Computer Wiz

Tessa frowned. This was getting to be too much. She was sure nobody gave a shit about a new inmate like her. Tessa didn't like people messing with her.

"why don't you get down here and I'll surround your neck in my HANDS."

She yelled at him.

"Then we'll see who's the chicken..."

She muttered to herself.
Colorful Columbina
Colorful Columbina
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:09 pm

Boris Gregor

"Oh you're a killjoy aren't you? Lame." Boris looked up and jumped down to the ground level. "Geez, can't newbs take a joke? Like really? With what's going on, I can't afford to waste bullets on newbs." he chuckled. "Meh, anyway, hi, I'm Boris." he said.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Colorful Columbina Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:48 pm

Tessa Erejomovich

Computer Wiz

Tessa looked surprised... She wasnt expecting Boris to actually come down.

"So.. Uh the neck surrounding thing, we don't actually have to do that now, rain check?"

She offered. She narrowed her eyes. Had he actually called HER a newb? She was about to say something aggressive when she stopped herself. She didn't want to give him a reason to waste a bullet on her, even if she was a... Newb.

"Uh I'm Te- Movich!"

She said, stopping herself before she said her real name. She tried to hide the curiosity in her face when she heard about "what was going on".

"So.. What is going on? I mean, just so I know what saved me from getting shot."

She inquired.

Colorful Columbina
Colorful Columbina
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:53 pm

Boris Gregor

Boris sighed.
"A War. What else? Worm has declared the city theres, made the Family angry, blah blah blah." he said, "I'm not interested in that stuff. I'm staying out of this fight." he sighed. "So, Movich huh? Were they expecting a boy?" he asked, bluntly.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Colorful Columbina Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:47 am

Tessa Erejomovich

Computer Wiz

"Right. War, I knew that... Just testing you..."

She said, the last part barely audible. Tessa was beginning to think that taking the blame wasn't her smartest idea, if there was a war going on here, it was more dangerous than she thought it would be. She grunted when he said the last part about her name.

"Nyet. Americans seem to have trouble pronouncing Erejomovich. So they shortened it."

She said, frowning as if she thought that the americans were inferior than her for not being able to pronounce her last name.

"Hm, you look like cat with smile from that movie... Cheshire cat!"

She exclaimed, looking proud of herself for making the connection.

"Kittykittykiiityy!"

She continued, giggling, not even sure where the outburst of silliness came from.

Colorful Columbina
Colorful Columbina
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:24 pm

Boris Gregor

Boris rose an eyebrow.
"That's a new one. No one ever called me that before." he said. "Do I really look like that cat?" he asked, looking down at his clothes. "Meh, doesn't matter. So, how new are you?" he asked.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:50 am

The Gate // No Man's Land Entrance - Page 3 Chelsea48_zps2647451f

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
-------------------------------------
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea had searched high and low all over the city looking for Boris, but hadn't been able to find him yet. She'd really not wanted to go to a place like this one--since it was so darn dangerous...but she needed to find him! She was starting to get worried now that maybe something had happened to him...!
Now, she was wandering around the area, keeping her guard high about her as she attracted as little attention as possible as she made her way through the area...until she finally managed to spot Boris.

"Um--Boris! Over here! It's me!" she called, quickly moving closer so that she wouldn't have to deal with any strangers that might've heard her call.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Comeback Kid
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:57 am

Boris Gregor

And as if he heard a chorus of angels from on high singing in his ear, he turned and saw Chelsea. His eyes went wide. His heart pounded. She was ALIVE!
"CHELSEA!" he ran over and picked her up, hugging the girl tightly and twirling. "Oh Chelsea...Chelsea...I'm so glad you're okay! When I heard Vulture was wiped out, I thought about you...and...and..." he held her in his arms. "I thought the worst. I'm so sorry...I'm so happy to see and hear you." he said. He placed a small kiss on her foreheard, smiling. "I'm so happy...you're okay..." he mumbled.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:12 am

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea couldn't help but giggle when Boris picked her up and spun her around--it was really fun, after all! The little kiss definitely made her blush--but hey, it was flattering! Boris was just too sweet.
"A few of us survived...so we're not totally wiped out yet," she told Boris cheerfully. She decided to leave out the part about the call that The Don had just paid them--she didn't want to spoil the mood, after all. "I've been wanting to come see you! I hope that you don't mind..." Chelsea noted the woman that Boris had been talking to, as well, and gave her a kind smile and a wave. "Hello there!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:43 pm

Boris Gregor

"You...you wanted to see me?" Boris couldn't help but blush. "Really? I...that's...I'm so happy to hear that." he said, hugging her again. He was just estastic to see Chelsea, and be able to hold her. "Ah..." he looked at Tess. "Sorry. This is Chelsea...the girl I love." he said, nuzzling her as he held her.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:30 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Boris was just so affectionate, that Chelsea just couldn't help herself, and ended up hugging him back. It was like cuddling a giant kitty cat--hugging him was just the best, and she didn't even know why!
In all honesty, Chelsea kind of surprised herself with how comfortable she felt around Boris. With any other guy acting like this, she knew that she wouldn't be as alright with it. But...Boris seemed different. This couldn't be something like love at first sight, could it? Or just natural chemistry? Did those things really exist? Still...she could tell that she had never felt like this before...Could it really be something like that? Could something like a fairytale really unfold in a place like this?

"Well, of course I wanted to see you! We never got to hang out like we said that we would last time, right?" she smiled at Boris, then looked over at Tess. "I-It's nice to meet you!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:48 am

Boris Gregor

"You don't know how happy that makes me." Boris said, holding her still in his arms. They were adorbs together, oh my god. "We do need to things together...I don't care what things...oh...uh...do you want to be let down?" he asked, still holding Chelsea in his arms.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:31 am

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

"Oh! Um--" Chelsea hadn't even noticed that Boris had still been holding her. Whoops! "I-I'd be fine, either way!" she replied, a light blush coming over her face as she spoke.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:37 am

Boris Gregor

"Good...cause I really like holding you." he said, nuzzling her cheek a little, and kissing it. Chelsea was so cute when she talked...or did anything for that matter. It was all so cute. Boris was just happy.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:43 am

Lauren Eizenberg
Riot Girl
The Gate // No Man's Land Entrance - Page 3 Valkyrie_zpsf22f10ea

Lauren had been wondering around the entrance to NML for some time. She managed to find her gun, undamaged somehow, and her armor. She wasn't sure what was happening, but it was quite obvious that there had been some fighting around the city. The sounds of battle weren't new to her, and she wanted to stay away from them until she was fully prepared. She didn't have any ammo for her big gun and she only had one clip for her pistol, so fighting was out of the question. She wanted to find someone who could give her some help, but she didn't know if she could trust anyone in this god forsaken city.
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:09 am

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

"Hugs make everything better, after all!" Chelsea said, giving Boris a big, warm smile. "Hey, Boris? How about we have that picnic today that we said that we'd have before? Your friend can come, too, if you want!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:12 am

Boris Gregor

"Perfect!" he smiled. "Come on Tess!" he ran with Chelsea to a random place. He didn't even notice the other chick. (exit)
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Colorful Columbina Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:26 pm

Tessa Erejomovich

Computer Wiz

Tessa was so surprised by Chelsea. Not just the was she looked, but the way she acted. She kinda just nodded to everything they said, and followed them to whereever they were going.

*exit*

Colorful Columbina
Colorful Columbina
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:16 am

Lauren Eizenberg
Riot Girl
The Gate // No Man's Land Entrance - Page 3 Valkyrie_zpsf22f10ea

Lauren just wondered into the city. She didn't really know where she was going, but it was better then staying in one place. especially here.

(exit)
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3