Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gate // The Slums

+6
Not Manchee
robert200110
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
Creatio Ex Materia
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Gate // The Slums - Page 7 Empty Re: The Gate // The Slums

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:18 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

The Gate // The Slums - Page 7 65195714-8014-435e-b864-fffa47ff0377_zps49a77b57

Catherine managed to dodge the first knife that was thrown at her while Wynn took the needles out of his arms, but when he charged at her, there wasn't much she could do except turn to one side and take a few steps back, letting her arm get cut but not to deep since she moved away from the slashes.

"Oh ow! I guess you'll just have to make up for this with more of YOUR blood~!"

She took the big syringe out once more, stabbing it at his arm.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:41 pm

The Gate // The Slums - Page 7 Kraven_zps86e8227c

Father Death
Kraven
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven smiled at Ryder as their bats collided "Hahaha! Now isn't this fun!? Tell me Ryder... how's it gonna go this time!? You gonna let me escape yet again so I can destroy Vulture Team some more!? Hahahaha! Really this could have been avoided if you just became a killer! A savage killer! You should have killed me the first time you had the chance!" he yelled to his enemy as lifted his bat up, then jumped back from Ryder. It seemed like he had purposely gave Ryder a chance to attack him.

Elliot was on the ground bleeding out "Hi Ivy..." he said rather simply "No I'm afraid I am not alright... I have two holes in my back in which I am bleeding out, as you can plainly see..." muttered the pyro in an almost annoyed tone. He clearly wasn't alright, good, or any other positive adjective. His face was against the ground so he didn't even see Ivy "I'll live though... I've suffered from worse..." he told her, and he had. How many times had he been shot by Jade? Stabbed by Akuryo? Punched by Gari? Quite a lot.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"DEATH! Death is my father! My brother! Death is everything to me!"
Father Death Theme - Dies Irae
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:37 pm

The Gate // The Slums - Page 7 Ryder2_zps229d5c83

Ryder Mercy
-Code Name: Curveball-

Ryder stood up when Kraven gave him the chance, pointing his bat at the man as he stood.
"And who said that I didn't WANT to kill you? I've wanted to kill you ever since you tortured Ivy. But you ran away every single time before I got the chance. You say that you court death, but you're nothing but a coward! So, if you think of it that way, we're just a pair of cowards, aren't we...?" He gave the nun a grin before charging at him, aiming to strike him with a harsh blow to the head with the bat. "Let's see which one of us cowards has more of a will to live, then!"

Wynn flinched a bit as he saw the syringe coming, not wanting a repeat of what happened at Baker Street. He did his best to move fluidly around the syringe--but it still managed to slash him across his arm as he tried to get around it. He tried to get in close to limit her ability to attack him with the large syringe, trying to stab her in the midsection with the knife in the hand of the arm that hadn't been slashed--so that he'd have a bit more power behind the attack.

The Gate // The Slums - Page 7 Wynn6_zpsba088eec

Wynn Stanton
-Code Name: Quicksilver-

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:33 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

Catherine growled as she saw Wynn stabbing as her, and she attempted to move out of the way, but still felt the knife cut into her side as she didn't quite dodge. She now aimed the syringe at Wynn's leg, hoping to make it more difficult for him to walk.

Ivy
Just Ivy

The Gate // The Slums - Page 7 6cd629a9-5453-4ffe-87e2-f2f0e340ee85_zps14bcc886

Ivy wasn't sure if she should be offended by Elliot's response...She looked at his wounds and realized there was no way she'd be able to get the bullets out of there, so she should just try and stop the bleeding.

"Please don't barbecue me, I'm going to do that thing with the pressure so you'll stop bleeding, okay?"

She said, then started applying pressure to Elliot's wounds, counting the seconds, waiting for the blood to stop flowing.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:47 pm

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven grinned at Ryder, he was having the time of his life "Hahahaha! Is that so!?" he yelled as he swung his bat at Ryder's to parry his attack "So how about we kill each other today then!? No running! It will be SO GREAT!" he laughed as he followed his parry with a swing towards Ryder's right arm "My turn! So how about it Ryder!? How many people do you think will die tonight!? My leader may be dead! Your leader is dead! The city will fall into chaos! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" he laughed maniacally as they fought.

Elliot let out a few grunts as Ivy began to press his wounds "How... do you even know how to do this?" he asked her, he already figured Ivy had the brain of a six year old. Nevermind, Elliot tried to reach for his walkie talkie, he thought he had heard Bunny "Ivy... hold on..." he took out his walkie talkie and contacted Bunny again "Not sure if you've been getting any of this... but I've been shot... I'm sorry Bunny..." he muttered into the communicator until he looked up to Ivy. The man attempt to get up, he was weak, but he could still stand "We don't have time to let me heal from this... I have to move on..." he said as he attempted to get up on his feet.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:58 pm

Ryder Mercy

Ryder felt one of the spikes of Kraven's bat scrape against his arm as he blocked Kraven's attack. The spike dug into his arm, drawing blood as he did his best to stop Kraven's strike. He knew that in a contest of brute strength, Kraven was going to win. He really could use Wynn's help on this one--but Wynn was busy fighting the nurse. Ryder didn't answer Kraven's question--merely pushed on his bat with all of his might, trying to force the spikes of Kraven's bat right back at the nun while he tried to think of a better plan.

Wynn felt the syringe rip through his pant-leg--but it didn't seem to touch his leg itself. However, the syringe ripped straight through, pinning that leg of his pants to the ground, making him stumble as he had been trying to keep constantly moving. He felt himself falling forward after stumbling, but as he fell, he tried to strike at Catherine's leg with his knife before he hit the ground, landing on his shoulder. That was going to bruise, definitely.

Wynn Stanton

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:38 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

Catherine grinned and oulled the syringe back up as she saw Wynn stumble. This time she got out of the way as Wynn's knife came for her, and stabbed at the arm holding that knife, aiming to make him drop it.

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy smiled as Elliot seemed surprised that she knew what to do

"I saw people do it in the last battle, it seemed to work...Also I have a PhD in Biochemistry, at one point we had to learn how the human body works...it was gross."

She explained, then stopped pressing down on his wounds as he took out the walkie talkie.

"Tell Bunny to send someone here to help you! I don't know how to do the cool stuff with the removing bullets and stuff...Someone has to help you get out of here..."

She said, looking around for any easy escape route.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:09 am

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven shook his head in disappointment as Ryder didn't really give him an answer "Oh come on! Speak! Its no fun if you take this too seriously! Realize what you're doing! How the world has manipulated you into this very moment! It's such a cruel game! We're both pieces on a playing board! There's nothing left but to laugh about it! Let's see who's fit to survive fool!" he yelled as he started to force his strength more into fighting back against Ryder. He began to pushed Ryder's bat back "You know you can't compete with me in a battle of strength Ryder! Hahahahaha!" he laughed like a maniac as he pushed Ryder back.

Elliot raised an eyebrow at Ivy, what? Seriously, what? Elliot was at a loss of words, but he had nothing to talk about right now, and no reason to question Ivy. Elliot finally got back on his feet, taking his walkie talktie and returning a call to Bunny "I'm on my feet... gonna make Conqueror Worm pay... I just learned something... Jade Fenton is missing... may be dead... this is our chance to finish them... for Jo..." he muttered. The man turned to Ivy before tearing off his mask to look at Ivy. Elliot was smiling "Thank Ivy... do you think we can do anything useful...?" he asked her.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:28 am

Ryder Mercy

Ryder could feel his feet sliding backwards across the concrete as Kraven pushed back. This wasn't getting him anywhere. He quickly darted backwards, the spikes from Kraven's bat managing to carve another slash into one of his arms as he did so. He had to think of something here--close range, Kraven could overpower him, long range, the nun would just shoot him. He tried to stay at a more medium range, his mind scrambling to try to come up with some sort of strategy. He still didn't answer Kraven--he was tired of playing the guy's word games.

Wynn tried to roll out of the way of the syringe--but it was no use. He felt the needle stab into his arm, and the arm was momentarily immobilized as the needle was in it. He looked up at Catherine from where he lay on the ground, using his free hand to reach into his coat. When the hand came back out, it had a knife in it, and Wynn did all he could to toss it right at Catherine's head--though throwing from lying on the ground was pretty difficult and awkward.

Wynn Stanton

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:38 am

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

Catherine's eyes widened as she saw the knife coming towards her head. She threw herself to one side, avoiding a fatal blow but still wincing as the knife hit her shoulder. She was going to lose a lot of blood because of this, but she continued to take advantage of the fact that Wynn was on the ground and stabbed at HIS face.

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy grinned as Elliot seemed optimistic. She thought for a second..how COULD they be useful?

"Um...We can keep trying to find Jo? Maybe Jade is with her? Then we can kill Jade and confirm that Jo is alive since she IS alive right?"

She suggested, then looked at the fights going on right here

"Or we could help Ry-Ry, Kraven's pretty big and mean..."
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:33 am

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven still looked very disappointed in Ryder "Man you're boring today... Jo was soooo much more interesting than you..." he spoke as he charged at Ryder, swinging at Ryder three times with his spiked bat. He was having fun with the weapon, big time, but he wasn't finding Ryder very entertaining at the moment. SO HE MIXED THINGS UP A BIT. Kraven then looked to Catherine "MOSQUITO!" Kraven suddenly pulled a rocket launcher from his garb and threw it to the no-longer-nurse "Use it! Its fun!" he yelled happily.

Elliot on the other hand, watched the fight with disdain, he wanted to get involved, but he was useless right now, his flame throwers and explosives would just kill Ryder and Wynn too if he tried anything. SO the man stayed on the sidelines for now "Ivy... something isn't right about this..." he muttered to the woman in an almost scared tone, with a slightly more clear mind than earlier. Kraven was going to pay, but why was he stalling like this?

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:43 am

Ryder Mercy

Ryder was working on staying on the defensive until Wynn could help him out. He blocked all three of Kraven's swings with the bat--but unfortunately, the third sent the bat spinning out of his hand and skittering across the ground. Then, he saw an opening--Kraven was looking at the fetish nurse, and he had his hands full...so, in that exact moment that Kraven tossed the rocket launcher to Catherine, he pulled back his fist and tried his hardest to punch the nun right smack dab in the middle of his face.

Once his arm was freed, Wynn did his best to move to the side to dodge the needle. The cold metal slid right down the side of his cheek, making a cut there and embedding into the ground right next to him. He stared in horror with wide eyes at the needle for a moment--and then suddenly, the nurse was holding a rocket launcher.
Well.
"You're kidding me!" he said, quickly scrambling to his feet and throwing a few knives at her hands and arms, trying to disarm her of the obviously dangerous weapon.

Wynn Stanton

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:05 am

The Gate // The Slums - Page 7 Inquisitorfilmgrain_zpsdf535bd9

The Inquisitor
Blimp Television Time!

Suddenly, a large object was in the sky hovering over No Man's Land. It was a blimp! It had a television on it, it was huge, and somehow someone had managed to smuggle it into No Man's Land. It was more than just a blimp, but a symbol of power, the owner of this blimp had the power to bring a blimp into this city. Most Mob Bosses could bring in drugs and guns, but this was so much more. And then the screens on the blimp started, followed by a colorful purple background, children's music playing, with a chibi cartoon of Akuryo in its corner. The voices then started "IT'S THE INQUISITOR'S HAPPY FUNTIME!!!" boomed through the entire city. Suddenly, the voice of a man played "Why hello there... Conqueror Worm... Vulture Team... allow me to introduce myself! They call me... The Inquisitor! You may also call me 'That Son of a Bitch that Kidnapped Jo and Jade! Hahahaha... anyways... so let's play a game!" suddenly an image of Vivian Orderly was shown on the screen of the blimp "This is Vivian Orderly... my cohort! She has just received two triggers... two switches to micro bombs placed in both your leaders! She has until 3 AM to choose one of your bosses to kill! The bomb triggers will not work until 2:50 AM! If you want your leader to survive... then you're going to do this... kill Vivian Orderly! If you do not kill her by 3 AM and she does not choose one of your bosses... both Josephine and Jade will die... if I find out that anyone here is trying to make peace with Vivian... and trust me I will find out.. both Josephine and Jade die... basically... you all have one chance... kill Vivian Orderly and the little third faction she's been making behind your backs... if not, both your bosses are dead! Oh right... and only the team that kills Vivian will get their boss back... so no team ups... heheheheh.... I better see you guys moving fast... it's already midnight... you have three hours! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" the blimp's visuals and audio then promptly cut off. It was time for the Machination Enterprise!

"Let's play a game...!"
Inquisitor Theme - Twisted Nerve

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:17 am

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven smiled at Ryder after he threw the rocket to Catherine "Looks like your friend is screwed-" before he was finished, the nun was punched in the face. His bat flung to the ground, and the nun himself fell too. A second later, Kraven stood back up, drawing a handgun and pointing it at Ryder "Hahahaha... BLAM!" he laughed, fully ready to shoot Ryder in the face there. But then the blimp came, and then there was the game started. Kraven couldn't lie, he was excited, THIS WAS GOING TO BE AWESOME! Kraven suddenly grabbed a hand full of grenades, like 8 or 12, and threw them out in clusters at Ryder and Wynn "HAHAHAHAHA! THIS IS MY KIND OF GAME!!!" he laughed, before quickly taking Catherine and putting her on his shoulder again and running off.

(EXIT)

Elliot looked up at the blimp until when it was finished, he noticed the cartoon Akuryo, that asshole, he knew he was somehow involved in this! Elliot looked to Ivy when it was all over "Well now we know where she is... and Jade..." Elliot took a deep sigh. They all knew, Ryder, Ivy, Bunny, they all knew that Elliot was fully willing to kill this woman to save Jo, they really didn't have a choice "Ivy... you know we don't have a choice in this... will you help me?" he asked her "We need to convince Ryder that this is the right path to take..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:27 am

Wynn Stanton

Wynn saw Kraven pick up the grenades over Catherine's shoulder--that wasn't good. He zipped around Catherine, ignoring her completely now, his unnatural speed making him almost seem like a silver-white blur. He full on picked up Ryder bridal style, quickly getting him out of the way of the explosives, the blasts behind them knocking Wynn off his feet and sending them both sprawling to the ground.
Laying there for a moment, Wynn quickly checked Ryder over while the redhead was a bit dazed. And...nope, he didn't get hit with the explosions. Phew! Wynn stood back up again, brushing himself off, then just sort of picking Ryder back up again, setting him down by Elliot and Ivy.
"Now would be a good time to go, yeah?" he asked as Ryder shook his head to clear the daze.

"Yeah...okay," Ryder said after a moment. "We're gonna go save Jo. Alright?" He really didn't have much problem with having to kill this girl--maybe they could at least take her captive first and force her to pick Jade. That might make things easier. Either way--he wanted to go after this 'Vivian Orderly' person, and figure out a way to save Jo.

Ryder Mercy

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:39 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy looked up at the blimp, eyes wide and jaw dropped. She listened to what the man had to say and grimaced, this couldn't end well...Then Elliot asked for her help and she didn't hesitate to agree. They had to save Jo.

"Her hair isn't even half as cool as Jo's, I totally pick Jo."

She commented, then tugged at Ryder's sleeve along with Elliot's while jerking her head at Wynn.

"Come on, come on, let's go save her!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:42 am

The Gate // The Slums - Page 7 A0d621cd0369fd3cf83a2ddcb20f069d2a8c183c_zps7c3d462f
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

"Guys!" Bunny called, sprinting toward them, skidding to a stop by them. "You're okay right? I assume you saw that hulking thing in the air?" she asked. "I can help but think it's a trap...but we don't really have a choice, do we?" she asked, and looked at them. "I'm in...I just need to fix me other arm..." she said, looking at her nub.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

The Gate // The Slums - Page 7 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:43 am

The Gate // The Slums - Page 7 Elliot_zps24ede49f

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot nodded to Ivy "Thank you..." he muttered to her before walking off. As he passed by Ryder, he spoke to him "Ryder... I want you to know right now... I will kill the woman... and if you get in my way... you're my enemy..." he didn't even look Ryder in the eyes before walking off. It was very obvious that Elliot was not on good terms with Ryder anymore. The man walked off, towards the hotel, he was going to kill anyone that got in his way. Elliot was fueled with rage, he was going to kill everyone, everyone. Even as Bunny arrived Elliot just left without saying a word to her.

"And then they were all gone... the flames... the Inferno... they were so BEAUTIFUL! So... Perfect."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:53 am

Ryder Mercy

"Hey Bunny--" Ryder said as Bunny arrived. "Long story short, Elliot's gone nuts, we're gonna go save Jo, he's gonna kill shit, the end." He took a deep breath. "Uh...yeah. Sorry. We need to hurry up and find that girl, otherwise Jo's...in big trouble. We'd better go after Elliot."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:01 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy now looked impatient as Ryder spoke to Bunny and everything else...Kraven had left long ago, he would reach the woman before them!

"Ry-Ry! Let's go! We gotta save her! This guy must be working for Gumby, only HE would do something this evil!"

She said urgently, holding up hank with one arm while trying to drag Ryder out with the other. Finally she just let go and went ahead herself.

"Hank and I'll find her! We'll save Jojo!"

She then ran off after Elliot.

*exit*
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:03 am

The Gate // The Slums - Page 7 A0d621cd0369fd3cf83a2ddcb20f069d2a8c183c_zps7c3d462f
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

"I know the story. You guys go ahead. Take Gabe and Bravery with you, and Emilia. I'll be back." she dashed off. (exit)

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

The Gate // The Slums - Page 7 Untitled-3[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:10 am

The Gate // The Slums - Page 7 Mizuki2_zpsb79e5858

Gabriel Winters
~Incendium~
-----
"All is fair in love and war..."
-----

Running into the new area, Gabriel and Bravery were just in time to see yet more people running off, Bunny among them. Instead of chasing the quickly departing woman, Gabriel headed over to Ryder- he couldn't run nearly as easily with Bravery on his back. "This is chaos..."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:16 am

Ryder Mercy

"Fucking hell..." Ryder complained as Gabriel and Bravery approached him. "Everything's moving to fast! I can't keep up with this shit!" He groaned in irritation, then looked to the people who were still with him. "Alright guys, c'mon--we've gotta go get Jo safe and shit...Let's go..." He followed after the others.

"Onwards!" Bravery called, steering Gabriel after the redhead, reaching out and grabbing Emilia and dragging her with.

*Exit Ryder, Wynn, Bravery, Gabriel, Emilia*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:22 am

Father Death
Kraven

A building had just blown up in the slums, rubble flew into its streets crushing not-innocents bellow "BWAHAHAHA!" yeah it was Kraven. The nun man stood in the middle of crossroads in the slums, he had a rocket launchers in his arms, and he had just blown up a building "That's what you get for looking stupid building!" he yelled "And that's what you get for standing around a stupid building!" he yelled at the people getting crushed. Kraven smiled before turning to Catherine "All in a days work..." he muttered, tossing the rocket launcher to the side "What do we do now?" he asked with a thin smile, since they had just blown up a building, it was gonna be hard to top that shit.

Father Death Theme - This Fight is To The Strong
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:33 am

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

The Gate // The Slums - Page 7 B944653c-5f30-4ee6-9aee-864ad79ae7d6_zpse7f1ca15

Catherine cheered as the building exploded, not only enjoying the explosion itself, but having fun with the new outfit that felt different since...it covered more than 30% of her skin!

"That building looked SO stupid, seriously. It must have been dropped on the head as a child."

She commented, then grinned as she had an idea.

"We should go into one of these buildings and say we're social workers that want to help the survivors of this explosion! Then instead of helping, we drain all of their blood~!"

She suggested, then remembered that Kraven liked bigger things, and added

"Then we blow them up!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next