Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gate // The Slums

+6
Not Manchee
robert200110
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
Creatio Ex Materia
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

The Gate // The Slums - Page 14 Empty Re: The Gate // The Slums

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:19 am

The Gate // The Slums - Page 14 Chelsea10_zps8474974e

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
-------------------------------------
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea was about to greet the large bird as well, right before it snapped at Buddi, surprising her into taking a step back, as well. She couldn't help but frown in worry as she saw the blood on the bird's beak. It was really quite unnerving. She took a half of a step behind Buddi, before looking up at the man as he spoke to her.
"I actually don't know...I was out on a date, actually, so I don't think I was around when he left...sorry..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Save You From Anything
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:29 am

Boris Gregor
The Gate // The Slums - Page 14 Sample_31bd22685c8cb4760e95b4400cc4920701fda1fb1_zpseb6e1cf5
Codename: Mr. Airay

"Chelsea?" Boris looked down, seeing his lady love and a...rather tall man. He left his boa on the roof he was sitting on, and raced down the stairs of the building. He was almost grinding on rails, it was really cool. He reached the streets and ran over. "Chelsea! Hey! Over here!" he called, smiling rather wide as he saw her. He was always happy to see Chelsea.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:43 am

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea perked up as soon as she heard Boris' voice, grinning from ear to ear as she turned to face him, then ran over and gave him a big hug.
"Boris! You're here! Oh, I'm so glad to see you! Oh, by the way--" she pointed over at Buddi for a moment, "That's Buddi! He's a friend of mine from Vulture. Oh, and by the way--" She gave a slight glance back at the bloody-beaked ostrich for a moment, before looking at Boris again. "Don't get too close to Jo the Ostrich over there. She's kind of grumpy..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:20 am

Boris Gregor
The Gate // The Slums - Page 14 Sample_31bd22685c8cb4760e95b4400cc4920701fda1fb1_zpseb6e1cf5

Boris hugged Chelsea and smiled. He looked up at Buddi.
"Nice to meet you! I'm Boris!" he said, cheerful as ever. "I was just watching this fight my comrades are in...frankly enough, I didn't really wanna fight. I don't think their gonna need me." he said, hearing more gun shots and exploding. "You guys shouldn't be all wandering around here too! I think it's best you head home..."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:22 am

The Gate // The Slums - Page 14 Tumblr_mrjxn3gbhs1r7ahu7o1_r1_1280_zps544f5131

BUDDI
ᵇˡᵃᶜᵏ ᵈʳᵃᵍᵒᶰ`ˢ ᵐᵒᶰˢᵗᵉʳ

『 bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow
 』

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Buddi gave a tiny nod to Chelsea`s answer. Maybe someone else saw him last... he probably should have asked around the base before just running off like they had. He just wished he planned this out more.
He kept his gaze on the large bird, whose attention was still planted on the mutant. He stepped a tad protectively in front of Chelsea - but, an unfamiliar voice from behind them made him actually jump about a foot in the air in surprise. He turned abruptly - his paranoid mind rushing to conclusions rather quickly - until he turned to see Chelsea embracing the new arrival. Buddi stared at them momentarily, a bewildered expression hidden by his mask. He offered an awkward wave as Chelsea introduced him. "H-Hi..." He uttered, kind of unsure what to do from here... right, Ostrich.
With blood on it`s beak pecking at them -- that couldn`t be a good thing --
He turned his attention back to the bird as Chelsea mentioned it, making an attempt to swat it away. "Shoo--"
Then Boris opted that they just go home - which he partially agreed with, but that bit of guilt in his chest that still made him blame himself for Pugsy`s and Ivy`s departure made him stick to his cause. "I -- we`re actually looking for some people..." He looked over his shoulder back to Boris as he spoke. He was sure the pinkette wouldn`t be able to help them, but it wouldn`t hurt to just mention it. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
⊰ Buddi`s Theme - Thousand Knocks
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:45 am

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

"Well, I'm glad that you're okay," Chelsea said, snuggling into the hug slightly, before listening to Buddi, and remembering why they had come there in the first place, and pulling back from Boris just slightly. "Oh, right! Um--hm--I don't know if you know them--hm...have you seen, like--a reeeeally tall guy with blonde hair and he always talks and laughs really loud--and a lady with long pink hair, who's usually with him--and a smaller girl with green hair that's kinda short-ish, and she's kind of loud, too--and--um--" She paused momentarily, trying to figure out how to describe Pugsy. "And--um--a big guy with hair like this?" She moved her hands around near her forehead, making an odd shape to try to represent Pugsy's pompadour, since she didn't even know the word for the hairstyle. "If not, do you think you could help us find them?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:28 pm

Boris Gregor

"Oh...yeah...I know where they are...but you cannot go there." he said, looking at Buddi while holding Chelsea. "I'm...please...Worm's leader is dead...so are most of Worm as a whole...The Family and Black Dragon are at war with each other. I was on my way there, since I was getting some new weapons...then you guys showed up." he said.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:39 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea gave Boris a shocked look at the surprise of what he had said. Most of Worm was dead? And...the leader, too? What was happening over there...?
"D-Don't tell me that Pugsy, Ivy, Catherine, and Kraven are over there fighting...!" Chelsea said quietly, obviously concerned for her teammates. "Oh no...I--I-I don't want them getting hurt...! Is there anything we can do...?" She looked back and forth between Boris and Buddi, really hoping that the three of them could do something to get their four friends out of the battle.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:01 pm

Boris Gregor

"Catherine...oh you mean one of Jade's Squeezes..." he sighed. "I actually...stumbled upon her..." he went to her site, shooing some of the birds away. There were the remains of dearest Catherine. "Judging by the remains...she was killed recently...but because of the animals eating her...I can't be too sure." he said. "I'm sorry Chel...I didn't want you to see this."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:53 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

"Oh, you know where she is?" Chelsea almost smiled--but faltered a bit when she heard Boris' tone and saw his face as he said that he had 'stumbled upon her'. She followed Boris, sticking close to him as they passed by the few remaining ostriches that were hanging around there. As he stopped, Chelsea looked ahead of them, not seeing anything...until she looked down slightly, seeing a skeleton...with the occasional chunk of flesh on it...and shreds of the very same outfit that Catherine had been wearing just earlier that day...Chelsea's eyes widened, and she felt her breath halt in her throat momentarily. She wanted to scream...but the air just wasn't coming out...
Chelsea felt her knees give way, as she fell to the ground on her knees, covering her eyes with her hands, forcing herself to breathe again. She was horrified. Animals ate Catherine? Chelsea paled, feeling like she was going to throw up, as she remembered the blood that she and Buddi had seen on the ostrich's beak...

"C-Catherine...is..." she managed to choke out, feeling her entire body trembling in shock and fear. Just this morning, at breakfast, she'd seen Catherine from afar...happy and well...and now, all that was left was a skeleton...
Just seeing the bones that used to be Catherine gave Chelsea the grim reminder of how delicate their lives really were...the reminder that, once you're dead, you're just...gone. No feeling...nothing...nothing ever again...
She didn't even know when she had started crying, but she could feel the warm, wet tears streaking her face as she sat there, feeling unable to move, and yet wanting to get as far away from poor Catherine's corpse as possible...

"Wh-Who...Who would do s-something like this...?!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:07 pm

Boris Gregor

"Either the giant birds around here...or..." he looked at Chelsea and just hugged her. "I won't say my mind right now...it's okay Chelsea..." he held her tightly. "I promise, on my honor as your boyfriend...I won't leave you...I won't let you die...this I can promise you." he said.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:55 pm

BUDDI
ᵇˡᵃᶜᵏ ᵈʳᵃᵍᵒᶰ`ˢ ᵐᵒᶰˢᵗᵉʳ

』

Buddi had allowed himself to become preoccupied with Jo the Ostrich - doing his best to listen to Boris and Chelsea at the same time. He couldn`t help but wonder if Ryder knew about them, actually... but that suddenly became the least of his issues as Boris stated Jade was dead. The Family and Black Dragon were involved. Even he knew that meant things were getting pretty serious.
His heart sank, just as Jo the Ostrich ran away rather urgently for whatever reason. Pugsy and Ivy could be...
But then Boris said he`d 'stumbled upon her'. That. That couldn`t be good. That couldn`t be good at all.
He watched Jo the Ostrich dash off, waiting until the bird was completely out of sight before following where Boris and Chelsea had ran off too.
By the time he walked in, the first thing he saw was Chelsea on her knees, and that.. couldn`t be good. He slowly walked over to the two, putting a hand on Chelsea`s shoulder. He really didn`t know her enough to be comforting, or truly sympathetic.. until his gaze trained up to the sight that reduced her to such a state. The mutant immediately took a few steps back, reaching a hand under his mask to cover his mouth. Catherine`s mangled remains. All that remained was a skeleton - chunks of left over corpse, already having attracted some flies. It seemed Ostriches didn`t have much of a pendent for eyeballs, either, considering one sat idly near the disembodied corpse. Although it was just one, the absolute terror in her eye was still ever apparent to him -- enough to make his stomach to flips and turn and send that horrible feeling of nausea creeping onto him.
He figured Boris was probably used to sights like this - being all assassin-ish and all, but Buddi and Chelsea were most definitely not. He promptly turned away from the sight, wanting to urge Chelsea to do the same, but not really being able to choke the words out. When did he start crying?
"Kraven..." He muttered lowly. That was the only plausible culprit. No one else would train Ostriches to eat Catherine alive. Buddi`s feelings toward Kraven in the past month had slowly descended from absolute fear, to downright hatred toward the male.
Still, he was probably one among many men whom wanted Kraven dead...

Seeing as Boris was doing his thing comforting Chelsea and such -- Buddi promptly dismissed himself from the scene, walking a bit of a way from the pair to allow them some time together. He.. kind of needed a moment to himself, anyway. 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:54 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea clung tightly onto Boris as he gave her comforting words, burying her face into his chest so that she wouldn't have to look at the corpse anymore. She knew that Boris wasn't lying--he wouldn't let her die. She knew that he would protect her--and she also knew that she would protect him, too. But still, just thinking about either of them having to fight made her afraid...very afraid...for both herself, and Boris...and everyone else in this godforsaken prison...
And it was at that moment that Chelsea heard Buddi utter a single word: Kraven's name.

"Wh-What...? But--K-Kraven wouldn't do this...would he?" Chelsea looked up at Boris' face, as if hoping for some reassurance that Kraven hadn't actually set ravenous ostriches on his lover...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:29 am

Boris Gregor

Boris sighed.
"Chelsea...I'm sorry...but let's be real for a moment. Would Kraven kill a woman and fed her to birds? Yes. Yes I think he would..." he said, being very blunt. "I know it's pretty straight forward...but...that's how he is..." he looked at her. "Kraven isn't exactly a saint...he's nuts...like most people here..."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:31 am

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea knew that Boris was right--as much as she didn't want to believe it. She had been beginning to believe that maybe, since Kraven had been living with them, maybe he'd 'reformed' in a way? Since Vulture Team had always seemed like the benevolent force in all of the this...the 'good guys,' so to speak. But, now she realized, she had been forgetting--this was a prison. There were no 'good guys', truthfully. Even she wasn't the best of people...she had gotten people killed before, all in a dedicated quest for revenge...but still--she knew that she had to focus on other things right now.
"Y-You don't think that he's doing the same thing to Pugsy and Ivy...d-do you? Oh, I hope not...we really have to find them..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:33 pm

Boris Gregor

"I...don't think so..." he said. "No..." he looked over toward C-town. "Looks like things are slowing down...I don't think Pugsy and Ivy are there..." he then heard more explosions and firings. It was coming from High End. "Oh no...." he tried to call Eve. "Ms White? Eve!" he yelled into the phone. "HEY!" he grunted and hung up. "Damn it..."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:59 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

"I-Is something happening back in Highend, too?" Chelsea asked in surprise, her eyes widening. "And here for the past few weeks, I'd been thinking that we wouldn't need to fight anymore...oh no...what if Carrion Land gets attacked too? I-I don't want anyone there getting hurt...a-and I really don't want any of your friends in Highend getting hurt, either..." Chelsea frowned slightly, trying to come up with some solution to the problem.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:19 am

Boris Gregor

"Something happened...I couldn't figure it out...." he looked at Chelsea. "Listen...go home Chel...I think it's better if you stay there...off the radar...if something happens, call me." he went over to her and kissed her. "I love you..." he looked at Buddi. "Hey big guy! I think you two should go home." he said, calling to Buddi.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:43 am

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea still seemed worried, and after Boris kissed her, she gave him a big, tight hug.
"I love you, too! B-Be careful, okay...?" After a moment or two, she finally let Boris go, then reluctantly walked over to Buddi. She gave Buddi a small, sad smile, before turning back to look at Boris. "B-But really--be super duper extra careful, okay? I will, too!" Chelsea couldn't help but be worried--this entire trip had been just one big field trip of ominous vibes and offputting discoveries.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:52 am

BUDDI
ᵇˡᵃᶜᵏ ᵈʳᵃᵍᵒᶰ`ˢ ᵐᵒᶰˢᵗᵉʳ

』

Buddi had his back pressed against an alley wall, one arm crossed over his chest and the other holding his head, which hung averted to the ground.
He perked as soon as he heard someone say 'big guy' -- having been all too used to suck nicknames already. It took him a moment to get his mind into the moment - his thoughts having been much, much further away. He looked down at Chelsea as he approached him, offering a tiny, pained smile hidden by his mask. His gaze followed her`s back to Boris as she turned back to him. He briefly found himself wondering if Ryder knew about them - but quickly dispelled the thought. He didn`t want to get Ms. Chelsea in trouble, after all! And they kind of had other things to worry about. "You ready to go back...?" 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:21 am

Boris Gregor

Boris smiled.
"Take Care...remember...I am with you..." he ran to Highend. (exit)
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:45 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea took a moment to look after Boris as he left, then turned to Buddi.
"Y-Yeah...I'm about ready to go...let's head home..."
And with that, Chelsea began on her way back to Carrion Land, accompanied by Buddi, feeling a strange sense of foreboding deep in her chest...

*Exit Chelsea and Buddi*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:54 pm

Boris Gregor
The Gate // The Slums - Page 14 Boris1_zpsf7122051

This was the last place he saw Chelsea. She wasn't there. Damn it!
"I have to find a safe place to hide." he said softly to himself. The cameras should be useless now, the Mansion was destroyed. The feeds would be disturbed by that for sure. He hid in one if the buildings and just...tried to call Chelsea.
"Don't go back to Carrion Land Chelsea. Please...You must believe me...DO NOT go back there!" he said, hoping it went through. Reception was always really stupid.
Also, on his way there, he destroyed his cellphone, in case it was a tracker. Could never be too careful.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:07 pm

Boris Gregor
The Gate // The Slums - Page 14 Boris1_zpsf7122051

"Please just trust me...I ran into some trouble...I can't talk long." he said. "I'm in the slums. I just want you safe, I may have to destroy this thing too..." he sighed. "Please...don't go back...The Family may be hurt, but they're still dangerous...plus, Atticus got killed so Eve is on a rageful streak...seems like your Pugsy and Ivy friend REALLY pissed them off...I gotta go, I've spent too much time on here..I love you...stay safe." he put the communicator on the ground, and stomped on it. "Please listen to me..." he said. He left for Carrion land after he heard fighting. God damn Chelsea better be okay. (exit)
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14