Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gate // The Slums

+6
Not Manchee
robert200110
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
Creatio Ex Materia
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

The Gate // The Slums - Page 13 Empty Re: The Gate // The Slums

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:08 pm

The Gate // The Slums - Page 13 Bunny4_zps782c3e69
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Theme:Get your Body Beat

Bunny looked at him.
"Oh...I guess I over did it...oh please don't be frightened...really." she took his hand. "I..." she looked down. "I keep screwing up..." she looked over at Ivy to make sure she was okay. "Look, it's only cause he was the one who killed me...that's all." she said.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

The Gate // The Slums - Page 13 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:37 pm

The Gate // The Slums - Page 13 A03302fc-3949-4514-97fc-1b773bc8f9bb_zps87e51500

Elliot Payne
Red Sun
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Elliot suddenly smiled, no, everything was not okay. But he was willing to put his issues aside for the moment "We need to keep an eye on Ivy... I know she wouldn't appreciate us intervening in her fight... but-" he looked over to Hannibal's mangled corpse. He was the first real opponent to face Vulture Team in this war, and now he was dead. It was the end of an era. Elliot inspected the corpse, finding something interesting on him "He has Paladin Tech on him... that wasn't on him before..." he told Bunny "It's not the older stuff we have in Vulture Team... or Conqueror Worm's... this is really recent..."

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"I'm not going to show weakness again, I'll be there to hold the line when the time comes again..."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:00 pm

BunnyMio

"Say what?" Bunny went over and looked at the body. "Hmm...looks about right. This stuff IS recent...but why would he have Paladin Tech on him? It wasn't like he was working for them, he had too much of a god complex on him." she said, looking at it. "Maybe we could use this to our advantage...you keep an eye on Ivy. I'll get this out of him." she said, and started to work.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:39 pm

The Gate // The Slums - Page 13 Wowubabe_zps355bc005

MEILI ZAU
Escudo

"i`m so sorry for being alive"
i've always been complaining about
a meaningless existence...

"I-I can`t really... do that..?!"
Meili stammered, eyeing Ivy nervously as the greenette poked at her many arms. One of them attempted to swat Ivy away as the redhead scooted away from her, trying to avoid further contact. It was then the sound of Bunny`s veracious battle cry filled the air. Meili`s red eyes strayed upward toward her leader, just in time to see the assassin bash her foot through his chest. He was looking over at her, arm outstretched and eyes pleading. The blow ended him -- the light left his sight, the last thing he saw being Meili`s bewildered expression. What just happened ..?

Bunny continuously brought her foot down against Cao`s limp corpse, reducing the former Great White into an indistinguishable mass of blood and guts. The world seemed to mute itself - the only sound Meili heard was Bunny`s violent cries, the unsettling crushing sound of Cao`s uncalled death, and then finally an explosion. Any remains of Cao that had previously been recognizable exploded along with it. A red splotch landed on Meili`s fair features, which her mechanical finger grazed upon. She stared at the sight, eyes wide and mouth agape.
"... W-Wh.."

She stared at the bloodied mess that could be called her leader`s mangled remains. She was completely stunned -- her body refused to move, her throat felt dry like a desert. A single tear rolled down her darkened features, staining her cheeks. "L-Lord Xiaohan..?!" She pulled herself up from the ground Ivy had tackled her too, rushing over to where he once stood, eyes frantically searching for him. Instead, her sight landed on Bunny and Elliot. As she heard them talking about Paladin technology -- and her eyes narrowed. "You... how did you --?! You can`t just -- Just --!" All of her fists clenched. For the first time through out the entire encounter, her face was plagued with an emotion aside from discomfort or fear. She looked completely enraged. All her hands unclenched at once, firing twenty different cybernetic beams down at the assassin and the pyro accompanying her. "I won`t let you..! Don`t you touch him!"  

Escudo`s Battle Theme - Sword of Doom
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:55 pm

Ivy/Arma
The Girl Who Would Be Armageddon

The Gate // The Slums - Page 13 Ivyarma3_zpse603140d

Ivy was visibly disappointed and bored...this lady was no fun!

"Come on, man! I can't just fight you if you don't do something first! That's not how it works! Give me something to work with here!"

Then Bunny happened and Ivy looked stunned for a second...Then YAY EXPLOSIONS and she was ready to beat someone up, but Meili still wasn't being any fun, so she just sort of stood there...until she started trying to hurt her friends.

"Hey hey! No! Bad centipede-flavored motherfucker!!"

She yelled, then launched herself onto the girl, punching at her extra arms.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:11 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny had little time to react. She saw Mei push her away and then an enraged look. She quickly put her arms up to protect herself, and positioned her body to protect Elliot more. However, it wasn't enough. The beams fired, and she took a good bit of the attack. She was blasted into a wall, hitting it barely standing. Blood came out of her mouth, but she spat it out. Her body was shaking. She took out her pistols, and started to spin them.
"Wrong move..." she mumbled, and stopped, guns aimed at Mei, and started to shell off toward her.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:38 am

MEILI ZAU
Escudo

A small smile graced Meili`s lips as Bunny and Elliot were thrown back from her attacks. She allowed Bunny`s bullets to hit her -- though, they simply ricocheted off her metallic body. "How sad.." She cooed wistfully, taking a step towards Bunny, maliciousness showing in her glance. "I.. will carry out my dear leader`s wishes... you won`t be leaving here, Crimson Angel..!" And then Ivy. The punches from the smaller girl sent her stumbling forward. As cybernetically advanced as Meili was, she was definitely not a match for Arma. "Wh--" She turned around, fumbling backwards away from the greenette. "You--!" She opened fire again upon Ivy, digging her feet into the ground to avoid being pushed around further.  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:51 am

Ivy/Arma

Ivy was thrown back by the force of Meili's shots, but put her cybernetic arms up so she didn't feel much pain.

"ME!"

She retorted, then cartwheeled away from the beams and shot her own mini-nukes at Meili.

"Not my friends, multi-limbed fiend!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:07 am

MEILI ZAU
Escudo

Meili was sent spiraling back as Ivy`s beamed made impact with her, smashing into the same wall Bunny had previously. She looked down at her damaged self, eyes wide in disbelief. "How... how did you..?!"
She scowled indignantly, returning her own beams towards Ivy from where she was. "Just die!"  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:17 am

Ivy/Arma

Ivy skidded back once more with Meili's shots, but still managed to shriek

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!"

Before smashing into building, destroying the wall. She emerged from the rubble and ran at Meili, throwing super-strong and nuke-powered punches at her face, while attempting to knee her in the gut.

"Agents of Gumby will never prevail!!!! Also ALMONDS!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:18 am

BunnyMio

Without giving her rest from Ivy's assault, Bunny grabbed one of Mei's many arms. She smirked.
"Forget about me? I have cybernetic arms...bitch.." she planted her feet on the ground and swung Mei toward the ground. She then charged and jumped, axe kicking down on her as well with her metal leg. "And a cybernetic arm. I'm just a plain freak aren't I?" she asked sarcastically, and jumped back.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:19 am

MEILI ZAU
Escudo

Meili staggered back, releasing small yelps of pain with each punch thrown at her by Ivy. Just as she was beginning to wobble over, she was met with a knee to the gut, her wide eyes staring at her opponent. "Nothing... you say... makes... sense...!" She stammered out, stumbling and doing her best to remain on her feet. She couldn`t lose now. Not after Lord Xiaohan had fallen..! And she let it happen!
But then Bunny. Meili laid helplessly on the ground, a small groggy groan escaping her. Ivy had really done the finishing blows on her -- but Bunny`s final metal stomp to her stomach was enough to leave a trickle of blood cascading from between her lips. "I... I`m sorry..." She mumbled, head slumping to the side as consciousness slipped away from her.  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:18 pm

The Gate // The Slums - Page 13 A03302fc-3949-4514-97fc-1b773bc8f9bb_zps87e51500

Elliot Payne
Red Sun

Elliot stepped in, a grimace on his face "We're done with her..." he spoke looking to Meili, she put up a good fight considering it was Ivy she was fighting. But in the end it was still Ivy. Elliot turned his back on the whole scene and started to walk away "We're leaving... pick up whatever is left of Hannibal... we need to figure out who he was working with..." he muttered, right now he just wanted to return to Carrion Land. Seeing a few semi-friendly faces after the commotion today would be a good thing, for once.
(EXIT)

"I'm not going to show weakness again, I'll be there to hold the line when the time comes again..."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:26 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy couldn't help.but feel a bit sorry for Meili as Bunny finished her... She had cool arms and stuff, so the greenette took a blanket from the house she had smashed into and covered the multi-armed lady.

"It's okay."

She said, immediately assuming the "I'm sorry" was for HER. Then Elliot left and Ivy nodded, skipping after him.

*exit*
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:20 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny nodded. She took the cybernetics from Hannibal, and exited after that. (exit)

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:42 pm

The Gate // The Slums - Page 13 755aecac-741a-48fd-ac37-2313d9d1bd68_zps822d344f

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven had reached The Slums of No Man's Land, it was a long walk from Carrion Land to Conqueror Town, and though it didn't affect Kraven much, it took an incredibly amount of time to traverse on foot. Yet, Kraven suddenly stopped. He and Catherine had walked all this way together, and they knew that time was of the essence. But Kraven stopped, slowly turning to Catherine. For a moment it seemed as if time had frozen, no one else in the world existed, they were at the universe' spotlight. Kraven clenched his fists, glaring straight towards her "Catherine... I think it's about time I tell you the truth..." he muttered to her, his soft words carrying through the air. Kraven looked at Catherine in a way even she had never seen him look at her before. It wasn't sadistic, or mean, but it wasn't happy or playful either. None of the traits Kraven usually showed could be found on his expression. He was just different.

"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Kraven Theme - Rules of Nature
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:03 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

The Gate // The Slums - Page 13 95efbfb6-afd7-4db9-9498-da505c75b2fb_zps880d716e

Catherine walked most of the way quietly, but was startled as Kraven suddenly stopped. Why did they stop here? This wasn't Conqueror Town....they had to help Jade...why had Kraven stopped? She looked up at him curiously, gripping her giant syringe tightly as she saw him clenching his own fists. However, when his words came, they sounded so much different to the Kraven she was used to.

"Oh? What is it...?"

She asked, a very puzzled look on her face as she noticed how...weird Kraven was looking at her. She attempted to take one of Kraven's hands in hers, still looking at him inquisitively; this cryptic Kraven was unnerving.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:11 pm

The Gate // The Slums - Page 13 755aecac-741a-48fd-ac37-2313d9d1bd68_zps822d344f

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven narrowed his eyes at Catherine, he refused to touch her as her hand came towards him. And then, he spoke "I have no intention of saving Jade." his words had a force behind them a force that literally crushed the spirit. He let out his true intentions to Catherine in just those words "Today is the day Jade will die. It has been foretold already... there is no changing it... because I say so." Kraven's left arm began to glow, until a chain began to form around it, a very familiar cross attached to the chain. It was the cross that Kraven had used, the one that used to scar his very face, this same cross had magically appeared around his left arm. Kraven lifted it, showing the cross to Catherine "-Faith- has shown me the truth! Jade Fentom must die!" a more familiar smile grew on his face now. Everyone who had ever met Kraven knew it, it was the expression Kraven had when he was ready to KILL someone "I plan to make sure that Jade Fentom dies... his daughter Dorthy will serve a higher purpose... one that Black Dragon can assure..." Kraven's right fist was brought out clenched in front of Catherine's face "And what do you think Cathy? How do you feel now that you know everything!?"

"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:24 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

The Gate // The Slums - Page 13 95efbfb6-afd7-4db9-9498-da505c75b2fb_zps880d716e

Catherine's expression didn't change as Kraven uttered his revelation. It seemed that she didn't register the words until he directly asked her what she thought... She stared at the cross that had appeared, then at the old grin that she was so used to. She smiled

"Oh of course, Father~"

She still didn't seem to understand exactly what Kraven's words meant, but she naturally agreed with everything he said. After a few moments, though, she started to process everything, and the smile slowly disappeared...

"Wait...I..."

She has a horrified look on her face...Kraven was letting Jade die?! But...he was supposed to be the good guy....he was going to save Jade....and make Dorthy amazing...

"Father...?"

She asked weakly, searching for confirmation, hoping that what she understood that he said wasn't what he actually said, begging silently for him to take back his words. Cathy's hands were trembling now, her face frozen in an expression of terror.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:32 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven didn't seem to even look at Cathy as if she was a human anymore, her reaction told him enough. She was a mere ant to be crushed "Is see... then... YOU KNOW TOO MUCH!!" Kraven roared as he charge out towards Catherine. he lunged out towards the woman, but he was slow, giving her a chance to defend herself. Kraven threw a powerful punch out towards Catherine's gut, but it was more than a punch. There was some strange ripping effect that accompanied every punch, as if her very blood was being swirled around and twisted with every punch.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:41 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

Catherine's eyes widened as the expression on Kraven's face changed... He may have look sadistically at her before, but at least there was the acknowledgement that she felt things and was somehow important to the nun-man. Now it was just...wrong.

"I-"

Kraven's roar warned her of what would come, so she made a desperate attempt to survive, shoving her giant syringe out towards Kraven with all her strength, attempting to keep him away from her, but not going for any vital organs. Even when this man was trying to murder her, Cathy couldn't bring herself to do anything that would permanently hurt him, she was just looking for an escape opportunity.

"Father! What are you-?"

She felt a punch hit her side, smashing her against the wall of one of the slum walls and making her curl up in pain. This was so much WORSE than all the other times he'd hit her...so much more personal, so much more painful.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:53 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven twisted around Cathy's syringe, it completely passed by his side, and his punch connected. Cathy was smashed into a wall, and Kraven looked over her like a heartless monster, not a single emotion in his eyes. Kraven picked Catherine up, before throwing her across the pathway into another wall. Before she could even recover, Kraven took her syringe, making sure she was safely away from her weapon. Then, she would have seen it, the blood inside her syringe bubbling and swirling through it's glass. It was just like what Kraven had taught Dorthy, except it was much, much larger. The syringe was suddenly broken in half and thrown aside by Kraven. He looked back to Catherine, and just as she could see his eyes, a light from the cross across his arm slowly flowed from the cross, through hos body, and into his eyes. Kraven suddenly smiled, his demeanor had completely changed again "Catherine... I love you." he spoke to her softly. Then, he grabbed the woman by her throat with his left hand, shoving her against the wall behind her, Kraven had something in his right hand. it would take a few moments, but Catherine would eventually see it, it was a shard for glass from the syringe, right in his grasp.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:24 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

The Gate // The Slums - Page 13 E5db5586-da55-4436-9d50-17a62a0508ae_zps13c2bf7d

Catherine let out a weak cry as her syringe was taken from her and she saw the bubbles, followed by the shattering of her weapon....there had to be another way... Then she heard his words and allowed herself a sliver of hope. He loved her! She knew it!

"I-I love you too...Kraven..."

Maybe he would see now, that they could be so happy! So perfect! So-
The pink-haired nurse felt the abrupt pressure on her throat and gasped, grabbing at Kraven's hands on her throat and trying to pry them away. It had been alright before, but now she was terrified, though she kept smiling as she was choked and shoved against the wall, telling herself that this was just another of Kraven's games...another way to show his love...

"F-father..."

She saw something sparkle in her loved one's hand...the glass shard...What was he going to do with that? Surely he wouldn't- No, of course not. Cathy forced herself to continue smiling, her face turning a purple as she struggled for air, wriggling around and trying to free herself.

It's cause he loves me... We're gonna be happy... The more you suffer, the more you show you really care... We'll help Dorthy and she'll grow up to be so much better than any of us... Dorthy...

She was now only using one hand to try and free herself, while the other reached out in front of her, trying to find Kraven's hand, searching for some warmth, proof of the love Kraven declared.

"Your h-hand..."

Her eyes look straight into Kraven's, a longing and adoration in them that seemed almost impossible, the eyes of a child with her whole future ahead of her, full of promise and hope and happy moments still left unfulfilled. She looked into Kraven's eyes and imagined Dorthy, Kraven and herself playing in the ruins of Funland, laughing and rejoicing...
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:49 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven suddenly dropped Catherine down, he no longer held her by her neck. He gave a soft look to her, accompanied by a soft smile "You were the only one..." he whispered to her, using his free hand to lightly hold her own hand out towards him. Then, Kraven used his other arm to stab Catherine in the gut with the shard of glass from the syringe "I love you... I love you so much that I MADE SURE that no one else would ever kill you... that's right... only I and I alone can kill you... you are that special to me..." he whispered to her. Suddenly, the crowd of fifty ostriches from earlier, including Jo the ostrich, began to gather around her. Time passed, consciousness fades. A few moments later, Catherine is tied against a wall, her four limbs cut off by the glass. She is surrounded by the ostriches, and they began to gnaw at her flesh "I trained them just for this very moment Catherine! I'm sure you're so happy!" he spoke happily. He had tied Catherine's limbs in an attempt to keep her blood loss from killing her. So she would be conscious as the ostriches slowly ate at her. He wanted her to feel the pain, to feel it and treasure it until her light finally went out. But for now, while she could still understand and feel everything, Kraven stood in front of her, smiling. He adored her and watched as she would slowly lose her life in a way he felt really fit her. It was the perfect death! He loved it as much as he loved her! Kraven slowly walked away from the scene, leaving his old love to die...
(EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:03 am

The Gate // The Slums - Page 13 Tumblr_mrjxn3gbhs1r7ahu7o1_r1_1280_zps544f5131

BUDDI
ᵇˡᵃᶜᵏ ᵈʳᵃᵍᵒᶰ`ˢ ᵐᵒᶰˢᵗᵉʳ

『 bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow
 』

Buddi wandered into the slums, Chelsea at his side. He looked around quite frantically - searching for the predictable psycho to come and jump them, but none came. He remained cautious and alert - mentally cursing the fact that he forgot his buzz axe... but, his fists alone would probably be enough to deal with anyone who was going to attack them out here.
"Well... I --" He paused, his sight catching on something. A bird. A large bird. It`s attention was focused on Buddi as well. His sight slowly scanned down the flightless bird, until it caught on a tie around it`s neck. "Oh, It`s Jo," He uttered, giving the Ostrich a tiny nod. "Hi Jo." Upon further inspection, he noticed... blood? On the tip of it`s beak. Buddi`s eyebrows rose. He took a cautious step toward the bird, only for it to snap at him. He took back that step immediately - his one month in Vulture being enough conditioning to know how to avoid Ostrich pecks. He took a few more weary steps away from the bird, before looking down at Chelsea. "Do you remember the last time you saw Kraven, maybe...?" 

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - Thousand Knocks
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next