Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gate // The Slums

+6
Not Manchee
robert200110
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
Creatio Ex Materia
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Gate // The Slums - Page 2 Empty Re: The Gate // The Slums

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:21 pm

The Gate // The Slums - Page 2 61a392c1-308b-4ac6-8075-901d7608a6d5_zpsf9b7c54d

Father Kraven
The Father of Death
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven lifted the knife back to Vivian's throat "I keep hearing it over and over again... why? Why!? Well... it should be obvious... I want to toughen up the monster so I can get the best out of him before I hunt him down... and I just so happen to think that the way to make him a killer is to kill all his friends... starting with her..." he explained to both men. The nun held the knife to her face "Such a pretty face..." Kraven slashed her across the cheek. Then Tim started to whine more, Kraven gave him an expression of disgust "I can see that I'll need more to break him... oh well..." Kraven let go of Vivian, followed by the sound of a metal object hitting the ground. Before anyone could make a move a flash of light erupted at Kraven, a flash grenade had gone off, and in that time Kraven had run away "I'll be back! NEXT TIME WILL BE MORE FUN!" unfortunately he needed a better place and time, and he had a mission anyways.
(EXIT)

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"DEATH! Death is my father! My brother! Death is everything to me!"
Father Death Theme - Dies Irae
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:27 pm

The Gate // The Slums - Page 2 Anime_tay_by_death_by_emotion-d3nycnq_zpsf484cc39

Vivian Orderly
Code Name: Orderly

Vivian grunted but didn't scream anymore. Nor did she cry. She needed to be strong for Tim...she forgot that. She looked at Tim, and smiled at him.
"Everything will be okay...I jut need to thi-" her thoughts were interrupted as Kraven let her go, and a flash bang went off. She gasped, even though she wasn't choking, and doubled over in pain. She held the chest wound to avoid letting more blood escape, but everyone knows that rarely works. "Tim...are you...alright?" she asked, getting on her side, and looking at him.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:33 pm

The Gate // The Slums - Page 2 KomaedaNagito4_zps0dbf1958

Wynn Stanton
-Code Name: Quicksilver-

Wynn raised an eyebrow in surprise at Kraven's sudden retreat, but figured it was for the best, anyway. He put the knife back away into this pocket, then slowly approached Vivian--carefully, with his hands up slightly so to show both of them that he didn't mean any harm. And strangely enough, he was still smiling.
"That was a bit of a close one..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:25 am

The Gate // The Slums - Page 2 02bb8540-0fa2-4bb2-bb96-4853896d0437_zpsbad1e2ca

Timothy Hook
"He's nothing but a stupid kid, afraid and lost, trapped in a big green monster...Its a Shame"
The Cowardly Croc

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tim only sobbed as he crawled to Vivian "You see, you shoulda ran...I only make bad thing happen, you ain't needin' of dis hurt!" He cried as he picked her up gently, careful not to open a wound. He put his head down shaking off his tears. He looked toward her wound. He couldn't bare to see what he had believed he caused. "I'm sorry...This is just like the last time...before I got taken away from Mama, last person who tired to help..they got hurt real bad too.." He patted her head with his thumb.."I gotta pray for you, that's what Mama did when I got hurt real bad one time." Tim's toothy maw began to let out a hymn for her to get well "C'mon!" He bit his tongue in frustration " You gon be okay, ya hear!"
He his big green yes behind the red goggles looked toward Quicksilver "Sir! You gotta help, you tried helpin' before! C'mon she too nice to get hurt! She was nice to me! C'mon!" He pleaded to Quicksilver as he rocked tiny bit back and forth

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:28 am

Wynn Stanton

Wynn smiled when Tim addressed him, and replied, "Well, I suppose that I could help if you really want me to. I've got some bandages with me, after all--I always go prepared." He may or may not have snuck the bandages out of his team's infirmary, but hey--like he said, it was always best to come prepared. "I could try to patch her up."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:39 am

The Gate // The Slums - Page 2 Anime_tay_by_death_by_emotion-d3nycnq_zpsf484cc39

Vivian Orderly

"Don't worry Tim...That was only a big bully." she smiled at him. "You did what I said and ran, that's a good boy. I'm proud of you for standing up for me too." she said, and grunted a bit as her wound was pretty big and deep. The blood was escaping and making her real pale. She started to breath faster. "I've been shot before...by that woman...but it's okay...I survived that I can survive this." she said softly.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:58 am

Timothy Hook
"He's nothing but a stupid kid, afraid and lost, trapped in a big green monster...Its a Shame"
The Cowardly Croc

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"No y'all helped Timmy when you weren't even told to...I gotta help you" Tim wiped his tears away. The green man swiveled his reptilian head toward Quicksilver as he reach his massive palm out for help. "Ya nice person too! Let's get her all better.." He looked at Vivian with a smile back, it was a toothy smile, that's all he could do...but one could tell he smile a somber one. This kid has begun to see a lot.
"You're real brave Ma'am...I wish I could brave like you..I'll try to be like you from now on.." He promised Vivian

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:01 am

Wynn Stanton

"Well, for starters, you're gonna have to put her down where I can reach her," Wynn gave a small chuckle. Timothy was simply so tall that Wynn couldn't do anything to help Vivian while he was holding her. He reached into his other coat pocket, digging out a roll of bandages. "This is all I've really got, so it'll have to do for now--but I'm sure that it's okay, right?" He gave them a dazzling smile as he began unrolling the bandages in preparation for applying them.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:27 am

Vivian Orderly

Vivian looked at Tim.
"You can be brave...just like Heroman...right?" she asked and chuckled. "We'll stay together okay? Protect each other...I promise..."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:58 am

Timothy Hook
The Cowardly Croc

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Okay, sir" He placed Vivian down to the ground so Wynn could fix her wounds. "Thank ya kindly, sir..." He smiled as he awaited the healing process to begin. As Vivian spoke of Heroman he giggle. "Nah, Heroman gots powers..so if gets hurt, it goes away real fast like...But ya more brave..you do the nice things for Timothy when you can still get hurt, that's braver than Heroman" He stood looking around for something to wheel her around.

The crocodile man began to sniff for items, until he came upon a relatively o.k. wheelchair....it had belt straps..must have been a for convict. He carried the wheelchair, strapping his belt around the back...A backpack like contraption . He attached a wheelchair contraption for Vivian. A nice gesture.
"Lookie what I made!" He pointed to his back, a place for her to sit till she fully healed

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:03 am

Wynn Stanton

Wynn knelt down by Vivian, and gave her a warm smile. "I'm gonna need you to take your shirt off so I can get a look at that, alright?" What with that oddly constant smile he always had on his face, he probably didn't realize just how creepy he sounded when he said that--but meh, he wouldn't have cared either way. He looked to Timothy as he presented the wheelchair contraption, and gave him a thumbs-up with his free hand.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:16 am

Vivian Orderly

Vivian gave him a look.
"I'm gonna just raise it up a bit, okay?" she said, and pulled her shirt up enough to show the wound. She looked at Tim's wheelchair. "Well look at that. What a smart boy." she said. She knew she was going to have to be this things mother for a bit. She had to. She couldn't leave him alone.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:28 am

Wynn Stanton

"Thank you~" Wynn said in a bit of a sing-song-y voice as she exposed the wound, and he began wrapping it with the bandages. "Tell me if it's too tight, 'kay~? We wouldn't want you suffocating, now would we?" He gave a small laugh as he continued to work.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:33 am

Vivian Orderly

"Thank you for your help...it's okay for now." she said. "My name is Vivian by the way...I don't believe I've said my name. If you want." she turned to Tim. "You can call me Vivi...okay?" she smiled, but grunted as her wound was being fixed.  
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:16 am

Wynn Stanton

Wynn finally tied off the bandages, smiling proudly at his finished work before standing up again.
"There ya go, all patched up. I don't think that that guy was actually trying to kill you or anything, so it should heal pretty quick, I think. Can't say for sure, though." He paused for a moment. "Oh! And you can call me Wynn, by the way!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:17 pm

Timothy Hook
The Cowardly Croc

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tim smiled, having friends was nice. It was a feeling that he didn't really have before, there was no real thing to fear if they were close to him. He as the y began to share and open up to him "Okay, Miss Vivi. Yous all better now. We hafta get sumthin' first before we goes anywhere." He looked to the back of the stage and held up one finger signaling to wait. He giggled as he brought out another contraption he made..it was something akin to a portable record player. As a song came on. "I like dis singy song! It sounds all good-like, makes me think of Mama"

"I gots lots of singy songs for dem real long travels! I made dis myself!" He showed it to Wynn and Vivian. He loved tinkering with things, it was more bulkier and stronger built for him. One could drop it from a building and the thing wouldn't brake. "Mistah Wynn, thank ya for the help. yous nice too." He reached in for a hug to embrace the poor sap. "Yous a good man!"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:45 pm

Vivian Orderly

"Tim...I promise right now..." she put her shirt down, now that it was stained with blood. "We're gonna get you pout and find your Mama. I'm going to do what I can to help you, okay big guy?" she asked, smiling at him as he was fully opening up. She did indeed do the right thing. This was what she needed...a little insentive.  
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:48 pm

Wynn Stanton

"Why, thank you~" Wynn grinned at Timothy's compliment. He looked to Vivian and chuckled a bit. "You two sure seem pretty nice to be in here, huh? What, were you both framed or something?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:37 pm

Timothy Hook
The Cowardly Croc

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tim looked down somberly at the thought of his mother, "I ain't got no pop, if dats what you mean, Miss Vivi. Mama said I never ever had one. Mama said she found me I a dirty river, said I was the cutest thing she ever did see. And she dun became my Mamma!" Tim smiled a bit as he pressed his fingers together.
When Wynn ask why he was in here he didn't respond and huddled back to the fetal position to be alone for a bit. "Mistah Wynn...I ain't supposed to talk about it....Or they'll take me away again. I don't wanna go an lose more again...." He wiped his sudden tears again.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:39 pm

Vivian Orderly

"It's a touchy subject." Vivi said. "I would rather not bring it up and the such. What's important now is that we have each other to help." she said, petting Tim's arm.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:02 pm

Wynn Stanton

"Ah, well, whatever you two say," Wynn gave a small laugh and a shrug at their reluctance to talk about it. "So, where are you two off to now, huh? Think I can tag along? I've been looking for someone, but it'd be more fun to go around with others, right~?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:07 pm

Timothy Hook
The Cowardly Croc

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tim felt her soothing him and lifted her up to his shoulder "Yeah! We gots each other!" He smiled with his crocodile teeth. Ain't nobody can hurt us all bad no mo!" He began to proudly proclaim. His laugh echoed and shook the debris around.
"We's gon be alright!" He began to beat his chest in a moment of joyous celebration "Ow, hehe!"

"Yeah! C'mon knowin Mistah Wynn can come makes Tim feel real good-like!" He looked toward Vivian with a grin unlike any other, one that has been lost in this world. Innocence. That smile could be shared by all of them in the future

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
\
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:48 pm

Vivian Orderly

Vivian smiled.
"We'd be happy if you came with us Wynn. Thank you." she said. "I guess we could go back to Worm and help around there. I'm kind of sure any other criminals would tear me to shreds." she looked at Tim and smiled. "I mean...they would have to get past my big ol buddy here." she said, hugging the croc man. "Cause no one is gonna get between us. We'll stay together and get out of here. Then we'll go find our lost friends." she said.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:59 pm

Wynn Stanton

"Worm?" a big grin spread across Wynn's face. What a perfect opportunity for some reconnaissance. "Sorry, I just got here a day or two ago--could you maybe tell me what that is? Is it a club or something? Or a district?" He was lying, but that was one thing he was good at--hardly anyone had ever seen through his lies before, and as his smile turned gentler, it seemed like he was telling the truth.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:01 am

Arron Blitz
Striker
The Gate // The Slums - Page 2 AnimeRedheadTrenchcoatGuy

Arron walked through the slums. As usual, he was looking for someone to fight. It had been a long time since he had had a good fight. He soon happened upon a small group of people, one of which appeared to be a huge lizard man. He slowly made his way to the group, introducing himself. "Good day. My name is Striker." He turned to Vivian, quickly looking her over, and bowing to her in a very butler like fashion. "It's nice to meet you all" He then turned to Wynn, offering his hand. "May I know your names?"
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next