Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant)

+6
Raven Todd
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Emu Queen
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
10 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:07 pm

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 5 411

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 5 Layout12
Pugsy Marcone
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Pugsy slowly rose his eyebrow as Isaac explained the current predicament "Oh..." he muttered, giving Isaac a strange look "I feel as if we've been in this situation before-" he added, staring at the mechanical bears walking around "W-why are there bears here...? They look kinda creepy-" he commented, watching one pass by. With all of that out of the way, Pugsy sat down on the ground, looking up on Isaac "So... you should know this more than me Isaac... what do we need to do?" he asked bluntly, Pugsy wanted to get straight to the point and kick some ass.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
"I'm Pugsy Marcone. Top Enforcer of Vulture Team, all-around brute, and proud of it. I've followed Ryder since the good old days back in Derry, no way am I gonna back down now...!"   
Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant)

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:32 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 5 SouryuuLeonfull1585660

Isaac looked back to Pugsy with an ashamed look on his face. When the man however asked about the bears, Isaac just muttered that they're Daisy's at he pointed at the girl. Right he had to get to the point. This was now or never since this might be the only chance that he can get. "I need you...to train me...I need your help Pugsy. Jackal and Ryder blew me off when I needed help and now I need yours. That bastard killed my father and I need him dead if I want to live since he has the antidote. Please Pugsy, please train me...." Isaac didn't want to say the last bit since the memory of that person still lingered in his mind a bit. A few tears were coming out now as he looked to Pugsy with his eyes now watering up. "PLEASE TEACH ME LIKE YOU USED TO TEACH ORANE PUGSY! PLEASE! I NEED HELP!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:49 pm

Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy's eyes widened when Isaac suddenly begged to receive training... like Orane had. Pugsy wasn't quite sure how successful he was at helping Orane... but... Isaac obviously needed help. A serious, yet worried expression on his face, the greaser let out a sigh looking away from Isaac. He slowly turned to look Isaac in the eyes "Hey... you do know what my training style entails... right man?" he told Isaac, his fists clenching together "No weapons... just our fists... oh... and you're gonna get hurt... A LOT... you know this right?" he told Isaac with a grim expression on his face "You... me... this will be a test of determination and endurance... by the end of this... you're gonna know how to take some hits... but you're gonna lose some teeth, you're gonna cry, this WILL hurt... you do understand this... right Isaac..." he asked, taking a step towards his friend.

"I'm Pugsy Marcone. Top Enforcer of Vulture Team, all-around brute, and proud of it. I've followed Ryder since the good old days back in Derry, no way am I gonna back down now...!"   
Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:06 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac wiped away his tears when he heard Pugsy told him how his kind of training would go. Was he...telling him yes!? A little beam of light was in Isaac's eyes as he smiled before remembering what the man said. This was going to hurt. He might lose teeth. This is probably going to be the worse month of his life. He nodded however as he stuck out his chest. "I'm ready Pugsy...go on hit me. That's how serious I am."
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:09 am

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 5 Kylie106_zps72775154

Kylie Deorio
Joy
-------------------------------------
"When I really think about it, all I really need's a smile~!"

Suddenly, echoing throughout Funland, there would be the sound of blood and guts splattering, as well as metal scraping across the ground, along with the echoing of footsteps. Clowns were getting slaughtered today--as was made quite evident when a series of clowns ran past Isaac and Pugsy in absolute terror. Soon after, Kylie appeared out from behind some rubble, positively beaming, as she called,
"Hey, come back! I'm not done killing you yet!" It was at that moment that she spotted Pugsy and Isaac--letting out a loud and overly dramatized gasp of surprise before ducking back behind the rubble, then walking back out, trying to seem as casual as possible--though still with that big grin on her face. "Oh my goodness! Fancy meeting you here! Oh, oh, that reminds me!" She pointed at Pugsy, seeming positively ecstatic. "I have to tell you something! Something super duper important!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:29 am

Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy couldn't help but smirk at Isaac's determination, well... he wasn't quite sure if he would be this determination once he took a punch from a super mutant... but he at least had some spunk. So Pugsy took up a brawling stance and readied himself for a good punch to Isaac's face. But before he could do this, a familiar voice rang through his ears. A grimace almost immediately appeared on his face as he turned to see Kylie "What are YOU doing here...?" he asked in a mutter, his fists balled up in rage. Almost immediately after, Daisy's attack bears charged Kylie with chainsaws. Pugsy looked to Isaac and Daisy, a grim expression on his face "This girl is dangerous... stay back..." he muttered, before looking back to Kylie, seeing how the bears fared with her.

Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:13 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Well this was going to hurt. Isaac closed his eyes as he was ready to take the full blow from Pugsy's fists before noises could be heard. Huh? He opened his eyes to see clowns running pat them as he looked behind to see what the situation was all about. And then came Kylie who...he had no idea who this was. Did he see her back at the Inquisitor Tower when they all went there? Probably since his vision was blurry at the end. Looks like it was time for another fight before Pugsy told him and Daisy to get back. He didn't like this though the way Pugsy was since he just woke up and all as he shook his head to a no. "I can't do that Pugsy. You just woke up and your body is probably still healing after what happened at the Crater. Let me fight instead! I don't want you to get hurt!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:19 am

Kylie Deorio
Joy

As the attack bears suddenly charged at Kylie with chainsaws, she gasped in delight and hopped up and down, grinning from ear to ear.
"Awww, they're so cute!"
She was quick to hoist up Friendmaker though, and begin making quick work of the bears, cleaving through them with the large blade and barely even taking a scratch. She called to Pugsy through the chaos, punctuating each word with a bear decapitation as she spoke,
"I! Have! Something! Super! Important! You! Need! To! Hear! It's! About! LOVE! AND! STUFF!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:35 am

Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy seemed to flinch a bit as Kylie seemed to tear apart the bears without so much as a a sweat dropping down her face. As she seemed to get closer, one could almost see Pugsy's physical body almost shrink. He was definitely afraid, especially after what had happened last time he crossed paths with this girl. When Isaac said he wouldn't back down, Pugsy looked over his shoulder to Isaac, glaring directly to him "Isaac... I can see the wounds ALL over your body... stay put. If you want to beat Lao... stay put and let me handle this. Just as I'm going to let you handle that old geaser... let me handle this one." he told Isaac with a straight face "Be a real man, grow up." he told Isaac before glaring directly to Kylie. Upon hearing her talk, Pugsy didn't so much as speak another word as he lunged at her and attempted to tackle her "NOOOOO!" he yelled, he was terrified, but he knew he had to fight, he had to put up a fight.

Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:22 pm

Kylie Deorio
Joy

As Kylie lopped the head off of the last of the attack bears that had charged her, she turned just in time to see Pugsy charging at her--and as he did so, she lifted up her free hand, holding it out in front of her--and trying to literally stop Pugsy just by pushing him. When he collided with her, it sent her skidding back, her feet digging down into the ground and making little troughs of dirt, although she still kept her hand where it was, not seeming bothered in the slightest.
"Hi there!" she grinned at Pugsy enthusiastically, staying where she was for the moment, seeming absolutely ecstatic as she began talking again. "So, so, so! YOOOUUU-REEEE gave me the greatest advice EVER! So I need to follow it and stuff!" She went to move backwards, not having noticed the troughs, and kind of tripped a bit, her arms--and thusly Friendmaker--windmilling in the air before she fell over onto her back, subsequently doing a backwards somersault back onto her feet. She giggled, hopping around a bit as if really excited about what she was going to say, then she spoke. "Okey dokey so, Pugsy--you're really super duper great and awesome and stuff! And I really really like you! I haven't met anybody like you before! And when I say like, I mean LIKE-LIKE!" She didn't waste any time then in leaping up into the air, twirling to get into position before plummeting back down, her sword aimed to fall straight down upon Pugsy. "I LOVE YOU~!"

Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:54 pm

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 5 710

Pugsy Marcone

Kylie seemed to skid back when his fist impacted against her palm "Heh..." he smirked, he didn't remember being able to get get skidding back that easily before... was she not expecting something? He had a good feeling about this fight! When Kylie said 'hi there!' enthusiastically, Pugsy only replied with a death glare, yelling "GO DIE!" but then she tripped and fell. Pugsy kind of stared at her at that point, not exactly knowing what she was going to do next. She was largely unpredictable, which troubled Pugsy quite a bit "What the hell are you talking about...?" he muttered, completely on guard. He kept in his brawling stance, not sure of what this girl was going to say or do next. And once she started complimenting him, Pugsy's jaw dropped "What." his face turning pink for a moment, he looked to her in confusion "You're crazy! What the hell is wrong with you!?" he yelled back, and simply because of this, Pugsy's guard was now down. And with it down, he wasn't ready for Kylie's next attack. When her sword came down upon him, it cut straight down his chest, blood spurted out both sides of the wound, leaving a cut straight down his chest. Pugsy's eyes widened, he backed away, holding onto the wound on his chest "Shit... this chick is crazy..." he muttered in a weak voice, holding his wound. He had no idea what to do now, not just to what she said, but how he could fight Kylie with a new open wound like this "Can you just die already!?" he yelled, throwing a weak (by Pugsy standards) punched towards Kylie's face with one arm while the other still held his chest wound.

Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:05 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac was ready for this. He would defend Pugsy to make sure that he wouldn't get hurt after the recent beating he just took. Right? He looked at Pugsy as his body was ready to go forward before the man in front of him gave him a stare. A really serious stare that made him back up a bit. Crap! This kind of stare is always scary as Pugsy told him why he should back down. It was true that he was injured and all but he just wanted to help! The part of Lao came up however as Isaac looked down at the ground. Damn. He was right. If he's letting him fight Lao, he should let him fight Kylie. Besides, if he did interfere Pugsy would probably kill him.

He just watched as Pugsy started to throw his fist at Kylie. It looked like everything so far was going good as it looked like maybe Kylie was losing with the windmill arms and all. The next thing though that the pink hair girl said surprised him. Other than the Kraven part, he didn't expect the confession to come. Oh great, looks like another girl likes Pugsy. Isaac shook his head as he placed it on his hand with a sigh. Poor Pugsy, just how is he going to handle this. But then a nasty cut sound came out as Isaac looked back up to see what happened. Oh no! Pugsy got hurt! Dammit! Isaac wished that it was him instead to fight as he didn't want his friend to die! No he had to do something! As Pugsy threw a punch at Kylie's face, Isaac took out a card as well and threw it at her arm that was holding Friendmaker, hoping that she might drop the weapon. Isaac began to talk again so that the two could hear him.
"Pugsy I'm sorry but I can't let you fight like this. I'm going to help you whether you like it or not!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:34 am

Kylie Deorio
Joy

Kylie's smile only grew wider, if that was at all possible, when her attack connected with Pugsy. When he told her to die, she just giggled and hopped around in place a bit, calling to him,
"Oh my gosh, let's not get too hasty! I'm SO glad that you like me back, though, that's a RELIEF! I don't know what I would do if you didn't like me!" She ceased her fangirling long enough then to see that Pugsy was throwing another punch at her face--and she quickly lifted up Friendmaker, blunt side forward, to stop the punch, then peeked over the top of the blade to look at Pugsy. "Maybe we should discuss our relationship dynamic! Can we kiss and stuff?! Is that okay~?!" It was at that moment that Isaac's card made contact with her arm--sufficiently singing it and burning away some of the synthetic skin, showing the cybernetics underneath. She gave a little laugh, then called over to Isaac, "Don't interrupt, silly! We're having a MOMENT over here~!" Then, she looked back to Pugsy, scooting uncomfortably close to him, with the sword longways between them, staring up at his face with a big grin on her face. "If you're not okay with kissing and stuff, we can stick to hugs for now! I LOVE HUGS~!"

Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:11 am

Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy just seemed dumbfounded when Kylie seemed to react positively to his death threats "W-what!? I SAID YOU SHOULD DIE! Don't you understand what I'm saying!?" he was just hoping his punch would break her face or something, but naturally Kylie just stopped it with the side of her sword. Pugsy could see his blood splatter over Kylie's sword, the blood from his fist hitting against the hardened steel of Kylie's blade. And then the talk about relationship dynamics was brought up, Pugsy couldn't help but stare at Kylie as if she had three heads when that word was brought up. He had NO IDEA what relationship dynamic meant. But kissing was brought up, and Pugsy almost immediately took a few steps back as his face turned red "Yo yo-! H-HOLD ON A MOMENT HERE-!!" Pugsy definitely looked pretty terrified. He had just had his first kiss with Ivy a few months ago, no way! No way in hell! And then there was Isaac's card, which almost immediately invoked a death glare from Pugsy, to Isaac "STAY OUT OF THIS! I HAVE TO CONQUER THESE DEMONS ALONE!" he yelled to the blonde, before turning to Kylie only to see her cybernetic skin "Oooh-" Pugsy then immediately made a face that could only be described with the words 'don't want'. Really, all the weird things Kylie was saying and doing had made Pugsy forget that he had to punch her. This point was really blatant when Kylie was suddenly all up in his face, which only invoked a confused, if flustered reaction in response to his enemy's actions "I-I'm having trouble following!" he yelled, though the hugs did give him a good idea. It didn't work with the Mistress... but maybe it'd work with Kylie. Hey, if something didn't work, you tried it again and again and again until it DID work, right? RIGHT!? Pugsy immediately grabbed Kylie "YOU WANT A HUG!? FINE!" he yelled before getting her in a bearhug "I'LL BREAK YOUR SPINE!" and try to break her spine he did, hoping he had enough strength to bend the metal that seemed to be most of her body.

Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:12 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac was glad that his card was able to cut through Kylie's skin. It was for a tiny bit however as it showed something metallic underneath. Oh crap there is no way his cards would do any good here. But he wanted to help. There just had to be a way to help. When Pugsy yelled at him more however as the yelling startled him again. Dammit! He just can't be useless! Isaac ran over to where Daisy was as he tried to see if the small girl was still awake. "Daisy I need your help!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:29 am

Kylie Deorio
Joy

"Of COURSE I understand what you mean, silly~!" Kylie grinned at Pugsy cheerfully when he asked if she actually understood his death threats. "But, but, I don't think that we should take our relationship that fast, you silly goose!" At the sight of Pugsy's 'do not want' face, Kylie gave him a warm smile, tilting her head slightly as she spoke, "I know that this is all pretty sudden, but don't worry! YOOUUU-REEEE gave me the best advice, ever! Trust me, trust me, I'll be the super duper best girlfriend in the world, I promise!" When Pugsy picked her up to hug her, Kylie let out an erratic rip of laughter, apparently quite excited with this new development--and when he shouted about breaking her spine, she simply replied with an ecstatic, "YOU WILL?! Oh my GOSH~! What a lady-killer!" When Pugsy hugged her, the metal did creak a bit, though it didn't seem to actually visibly bend--or at least not quite yet. In return, though, Kylie wrapped her arms around one of Pugsy's arms (since obviously his torso was way too big for her to grab)--and started hugging that--with practically almost all of her strength. She was very happy about this moment. "HUG PARTY!!!"

Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:06 am

Pugsy Marcone

When Isaac ran over to Daisy, she was sleeping in a pool of mud, a creepy smile on her face as she snored "Ooohoho~ Do I get to kill everyone now~? Happy Biiirthdaaaaay to Daaaissssyyyy~!" she sung to herself in a whisper. Apparently she was having a dream about MURDER.
Pugsy on the other hand, was having no such fun. Even whilst trying to brutally kill Kylie, he looked abnormally flustered at her comments "G-g-girlfriend!? W-wait a second here! DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND THAT I WANT TO KILL YOU!?" he asked, trying to intensify the bearhug, but then she began to hug his own arms. Oh no. Pugsy's glare to Kylie intensified as she began to snap, which was good, he at least liked to know she was partially indestructible. But with her using her own strength, he knew he had to get away from her "OH NO YOU DON'T!" he yelled, suddenly headbutting Kylie with as much power as he could muster to break himself free. Said headbutt also had the effect of undoing his pompadour, as his long hair seemed to drop down "Tch... you ruined the hair... nice job..." he muttered, clenching his fists together "Listen girl... I don't know what's up with you... but you're not going to win this! Slash at my body all you want, I'm not going to feel a thing!"

Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:24 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

When Isaac got over to where Daisy was, he was expecting the girl to be ready with more bears and maybe a few of his new cards made. "Daisy I-" His face stood still as he stared down at the pool of mud that she was in. She fell asleep...in mud...Isaac sighed to himself and shook his head until the part about murders came up. Okay now that was really creepy to hear as he wished that he didn't listen to that as he lightly facepalmed himself. He has to get her out of there now before she starts rolling in it.
Isaac rolled up his sleeves as he grabbed Daisy and lifted her out of the mud pool. So far so good. He took her a bit away as he laid her down gently onto one of the benches. Should he try waking her up? He looked at her face again to see that the girl was sleeping in a blissful state. Can't wake her up and risk her trying to kill him immediately. But she might try and kill him if he lets Pugsy get seriously injured or dying without her noticing. He figured that he'll let her rest since a cranky Daisy was probably not the best. He noticed that she was covered in mud however. Is there any way to get that mud off her? He looked around to see that there was no signs of anything to clean her with as he sighed. He didn't really wanted to do this.
Isaac took out his cards as he placed them in his pants pocket. He then proceeded to take off his coat as he started to wipe away the mud from her and onto his coat. He grimaced that now he had nothing on his upper area as the mud was finally off of Daisy. So far so good. He then noticed however that her face was dirty as well. He thought about how to do it as he might use the handkerchief that was covering the special card he had in his pant pocket as he nodded to a no. No. He needed to protect that card no matter what. He sighed again as he leaned down to get a better look at her face as he started to wipe away the dirt on her face with his hands as he tried as gently as possible. He got back up after that was finished and congratulated himself. Good one Isaac. He noticed that Daisy seemed peaceful sleeping as a smile was on his face as he looked back to see how the battle was going on.
It didn't look too good as Pugsy seemed to be struggling as wow. He didn't expect the pompadour to come untangled as he kept on watching. He took oot a single card and got himself ready again, in case the man needed any help whether he liked it or not.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:18 am

Dorothy Fentom

The Small Spitfire

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 5 DorthyOlder8-1
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dorothy and Buddi were dropped off in Funland by Mocha's soldiers seeing how this was Vulture territory. Dorothy looked around at the ruins of Funland, Buddi dropped off next to her. "Uh... Buddi?" Dorothy called as she came over and tapped the man on the chest. Was he still alive? Dorothy placed her ear on his chest to listen for his heart. She could hear him fine though and straightened up to see if she could find anyone else. She heard something in the distance, but kept quiet as she didn't know who it was yet. All Dorothy could do now was just sit with Buddi laying down next to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:47 am

Kylie Deorio
Joy

When Pugsy incredulously asked Kylie if she understood that he was trying to kill her, she gave an enthusiastic nod, replying with a loud,
"I LOVE YOU TOO, PUGSY~!" When Pugsy headbutted Kylie, she let go, hopping down to the ground and skipping a few steps backwards, smiling up at him and listening as he spoke, then giggled and answered, "Aw, it's okay, Pugsy! I rarely ever feel pain, either! So, I mean, I don't feel pain, you don't feel pain--that's why we're perfect for each other~! I know that it's really hard to feel somebody's love when you can't feel anything, but we can work through that together! How about it?" This time, she didn't actually attack him--and actually seemed to be waiting for his answer, still seeming as cheerful as ever--apparently pretty set on the idea that he would end up agreeing.

Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:14 am

Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy could but seen visibly shuddering when Kylie said she loved him "You're CREEPING ME OUT!" he yelled, rising up his fists up into a guard, if only for the fact that Kylie was definitely about to attack after saying something like THAT. He waited for her to attack, he actually winced for a moment when he thought she would attack, but all he heard were more words. Pugsy lowered his guard, looked at Kylie in disbelief. What was wrong with this girl? He didn't get it "W-what?" his eyes widened as he realized she was actually waiting for him to answer her "..." he looked at her with a glare for a few seconds. This was his chance, he knew it. The greaser extended his arms open to her "Sure..." he muttered, looking somewhat annoyed that he had to deal with this in the way he was "But I have to say something to you- can you come a bit closer...?" he asked, really, Pugsy was a horrible actor and liar, and practically anyone could tell wasn't even trying to act here- but he had hoped that Kylie of all people would fall for his ruse.

Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:35 pm

Kylie Deorio
Joy

Suffice to say, Kylie had never been good at telling when people were lying--she generally always assumed that people told her the truth. Like when Charles had promised to mail her a bunch of just-add-water unicorns. She was still waiting for those to arrive, in fact.
Either way, when Pugsy said 'sure', she seemed absolutely overjoyed, bouncing up and down in place and grinning at him excitedly. They were totally going out now! This was super duper awesome! When he said that he needed to tell her something, but she had to be closer, she smiled at him curiously, skipping right over and standing in front of him.

"What is it, snuggle-bear?"
Apparently Kylie already assumed that pet names were necessary--

Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:55 pm

Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy couldn't help but feel like he should laugh maniacally for his evil plan actually succeeding "Oh-" he began to hold back his laughter, as to make sure Kylie wouldn't get suspicious, though at this point he highly doubted that. Once she had gotten close enough, Pugsy slowly approached her "I just needed to tell you..." he spoke in a whisper, getting incredibly close to Kylie "..." he moved his face closer towards hers, his lips ever so close to Kylie's. And then an evil grin popped up on his face "NO!" Pugsy then tried to clothesline Kylie in the face, using this opportunity to get a cheap shot in.

Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:44 pm

Kylie Deorio
Joy

Kylie kind of just stared very intently at Pugsy as he bent down, waiting to hear what he had to say when he brought his face up close to hers. When he smiled, she actually seemed a bit excited--but then his arm smacked her right in the face, knocking her off her feet and making her land on the ground on her back with a thump. For a moment, she looked quite surprised as she lay there, but then, she looked up to Pugsy with a small, curious smile, seeming almost a bit uncertain as she spoke,
"N-No...? 'No' what--?"

Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:38 am

Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy let out a sigh of relief when his surprise attack was successful, doing a fist pump so signify this victory "I can't believe that actually worked..." he whispered under his breathe. But when he looked down to Kylie, he didn't see the girl knocked out, or dead, but a smile, like always "..." Pugsy could be seen grimacing as he took a few steps away from the pinkette. She was completely terrifying, Pugsy had dealt with so many people in his short career in No Man's Land, but this girl took the cake as far as insanity goes. When she asked what he meant, the greaser just turned his back and began to walk away, not saying another word. He was sure this was done, he was absolutely sure.

Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next