Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funland // Funland

+6
[KB]Dr.KyoShumiTa
The Hidden Spring
Colorful Columbina
Akikazemoon
Not Manchee
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Funland // Funland Empty Funland // Funland

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:15 pm

Funland, that abandoned amusement park on the eastern side of No Man's Land. It's far from a very fun place, it's possibly one of the scariest places to be, even hardened criminals are creeped out by Funland. It's home to the crazies that aren't somehow working for the Inquisitor, as well as some of the more eccentric villains. This place isn't very hospitable to visitors, most who enter Funland don't come back out. The good news is, the insane in Funland rarely leave it, what happens in Funland stays in Funland.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Funland // Funland Empty Re: Funland // Funland

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:57 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Funland // Funland PurpleIvy_zps731e0841

Ivy skipped into Funland, smiling as she came in as if it were still an active and wondrous amusement park.

"Oh Funland...the memories...the love...the murder..."

She grinned and threw herself on the ground, moving her arms and legs around as if she was trying to make a snow angel out of the litter on the ground.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:01 pm

Funland // Funland LeonKuwata_zps147bb2ca

Ryder Mercy
-Code Name: Curveball-

Ryder followed Ivy into Fun Land, looking around warily to check and see if there were any aggressive people about. Still, they seemed to be the only ones in the immediate vicinity, so he supposed it was alright.
"So, you've been here before a lot, then?" He looked down at Ivy as she made her litter-angel on the ground.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:08 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy nodded energetically

"I sleep here when Akuryo's being annoying in the Vulture bunker. Which is a lot of the time."

She explained, then got up and looked around, calling out

"Oh APOCALYPSE! Where aaaaare you?"

She seemed to actually be calling someone, but who the hell was Apocalypse?
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:10 pm

Funland // Funland 61a392c1-308b-4ac6-8075-901d7608a6d5_zpsf9b7c54d

Father Kraven
The Father of Death
__________________________________________________________________________________________

BLAM! A head is blown to pieces "Bwahahahahaha! MAGNIFICENT!" a yell of a very deep voiced man echoed through Funland "TAKE THAT STUPID CLOWN! YOU ARE WEAK! WEAK CLOWNS!" he yelled as another psycho in Funland had his head blown off. Following the shots, it was obvious where this DEATH was coming from, from atop the Ferris wheel in Funland, there was a man dressed like a nun with a sniper rifle. He was just picking off these guys for seemingly no reason "Feel death's cold embrace you poor hapless unfortunate souls! Of un-fortune!" he yelled as he continued to pick off random guys, though he stayed away from Ivy and Ryder, he seemed to only kill clowns at the moment.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"DEATH! Death is my father! My brother! Death is everything to me!"
Father Death Theme - Dies Irae
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:12 pm

Ryder Mercy

Wait--she was with the Vultures? Well, shit. Now wouldn't be a good time to be mentioning his own alliance--nor would any time he was around her ever. Instead, Ryder decided to focus on the person that Ivy seemed to be calling out to and searching for.
"You trying to find someone?" Ryder glanced around, wondering if his initial look around the immediate area had missed anything important--like random people. Still, he didn't really see anyone around...When suddenly, BAM! He heard Kraven's shots, and quickly looked all around, gripping the baseball bat tightly and preparing to defend himself--and he finally located Kraven up on top of the ferris wheel.
"Great. Looks like we've got some company. Is that the guy you're looking for, Ivy?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:16 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy clapped as she heard the gunshots and Kraven's awesome fucking voice. She nodded again as Ryder asked if that's who she was looking for.

"LOOK! He's there! APOCALYPSE! Look over here! Say that thing you say! PLEASE!!"

She shrieked at the man on top of the Ferris wheel, waving her mannequin's leg around and trying to get his attention.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:24 pm

Father Kraven
The Father of Death

After a few more exhilarating clown kills, Kraven managed to faintly hear Ivy's voice "Hmm?" Kraven heard her, and he slung his rifle to his side "Ah... yes, her." Kraven then preceded to jump down the whole damn Ferris wheel and land in front of them. He opened his arms wide to the both of them "Ah! Fellow killers of men! The strong!" Kraven greeted them loudly. He began to walk towards them, closer and closer with every step "Yes! Hello- PLANT GIRL! Yes, that's your name!" and "And you must be Curveball! We have not met yet, but we are comrades!" Kraven spoke loudly to him with his arms still open wide forming a cross.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:31 pm

Ryder Mercy

"You...know me?" Ryder asked after a moment. He was pretty sure that he'd never met this man before...but still, after what he'd seen, he'd much rather have this guy as an ally rather than an enemy, anyways. "Ah, well. Either way. Good to be working together, I guess." He gave Kraven a nod, lowering the bat slightly, but still not letting his guard down completely.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:40 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy ran to where Kraven was, using the mannequin leg to crack a few skulls of random crazies along the way. Before speaking to Kraven she turned to Ryder and asked

"Did I do it right?"

Then, somewhat unexpectedly, she glomped Kraven... Why? Who knows?

"Oh Apocalypse, I missed your awesome voice..."

She then went on the tip of her toes and whispered to him

"Say that thing you say...?"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:46 pm

Father Kraven
The Father of Death

Kraven nodded to Ryder "Ah yes, forgive me on that, I took the liberty of looking up each and every member of our little organization... I just happened to find your-" then he was interrupted by Ivy, who he didn't really seem to appreciate as she was interrupting what was going to become a very hammy line. Ivy then glomped him, then whispered something that kinda sounded vaguely sexual "Say? What? DEATH!? SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST!? CLOWNS!?" he asked in a rather loud voice. Oh, then Kraven remembered something,he easily picked Ivy up, being the rather muscular man that he was, and tossed her aside, then moved the clothe over his neck aside. He had to remember to keep count "Hold on..." a combat knife then flew out of Kraven's right sleeve, and he took the knife to his neck, carving in five marks into his neck, one for each clown that he had just killed. Kraven was keeping count of his kills, Kraven then looked back to Ivy "What was it?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:49 pm

Ryder Mercy

So, this guy looked up everyone in the organization? Ryder didn't personally know anyone from the organization--at least, not that he knew of. So talking to this guy might help...but at the moment, he was focusing on Ivy, so that he didn't have to watch Kraven make his count.
"You alright over there?" He was wondering how she was holding up--after being tossed and all.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:57 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy squealed with excitement as Kraven spoke, taking out a folded up piece of paper from her back pocket, then unfolding it into what looked like a huge poster, and holding it over her head like a fangirl right before she was thrown to one side.

Poster:
Funland // Funland Apocalypse_zpsc4ca6f6a

"SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST!"

She mimicked in her deepest voice, though hers was nowhere as cool as Kraven's. She fell on her butt and observed with fascination as Kraven kept count of his kills, how hadn't SHE thought of that before?! She looked at Ryder and gave him a thumbs up, showing that she was perfectly fine; she was used to getting thrown to one side by busy important people. She waved the poster around a bit more then calmed down for a moment.

"He's the greatest!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Colorful Columbina Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:03 pm

Funland // Funland 42a2b539-18b9-4843-ae10-4d323c99bfa8_zpsd475fd70

Duda Teixeira Graziano
A Lokka
"I swear, I was sooooo close to a Nobel Peace Prize, FOR REAL!"

Duda got up from what appeared to be a dumbo look alike, on a broken down Carousel. She appeared to be asleep, and clumsily got off it, looking around, rubbing her eyes. When she spotted Ivy, her eyes widened and she smiled. Squealing, she cartwheeled over to where the three were, and gave Ivy a big hug.

"YOU. Left me on the elephant... Stupid..."

It all seemed to make sense to her. To Kraven and Ryder she jutted her chin and said, in her most gangster like voice.

"Sup."

Last edited by Colorful Columbina on Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Colorful Columbina
Colorful Columbina
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:05 pm

Father Kraven
The Father of Death

Kraven fit his knife back into his sleeve, he must have had something for it there, then looked back to the other two criminals "What brings you to these hunting grounds!? The cattle!? The hunt!? The satisfaction from making a kill!? Oh there is so much to be done here! These foolish clowns never expect a bullet to the face! FOOLISH CLOWNS!" he spoke to them, though he really didn't have much to say to them, this was his small talk. Kraven got his hands around his rifle again and held it in front of him "The hunt has been slow in this city lately... no one's contracted me for a kill... yet." then Duda appeared out of nowhere "YOU!" he then pointed the rifle to her face "Another clown to hunt down! Bwahahahahaha!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:08 pm

Ryder Mercy

Oh, look at that. Another interesting person had shown up--and had made quite the entrance--and right after Ivy had been waving around her poster, too. Ryder looked to Kraven and said,
"She doesn't look much like a clown. But I mean, I'm not a big circus guy, so I guess I wouldn't know. Either way, no point in takin' 'em both out in one shot, right?" In all honesty, he just wanted to prevent any more shots from getting fired. The more gunshots there were, the more the locals would get all fired up...and he really didn't feel like having to deal with them right now if he didn't have to.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Colorful Columbina Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:11 pm

Duda Teixeira Graziano
A Lokka

Duda studied Ryder closely, she took his hand and sniffed it, then dropped it abruptly, looking satisfied.

"I like him... He says good stuff. We should listen to him."

She then Pointed a finger at Kraven.

"How do we know YOU'RE not a clown, huh?!"

Colorful Columbina
Colorful Columbina
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:17 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy squeezed Duda back then pushed her off

"Lokka! You sucker...Stayed on the elephant while I went and met cool redheads that teach me how to play skull baseball!"

She gloated, then nodded at Kraven's words, agreeing with everything he said

"YEAH! Foolish clowns! Weak!!"

She said, throwing the mannequin leg at one clown that attempted to hide from Kraven, she didn't even complain when the rifle was pointed at Duda's face

"YOU WERE A CLOWN THIS WHOLE TIME AND DIDN'T TELL ME??!?!?"

Was all she said, looking at Duda incredulously then saying the only sentence her insane friend had taught her in Portuguese

"Porra Duzão! DON'T YOU ACCUSE APOCALYPSE OF BEING A CLOWN!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:23 pm

Father Kraven
The Father of Death

Kraven began to lower his weapon, Ryder did indeed reason in a way that Kraven understood, he didn't want to attract crowds, Kraven didn't have the ammo to mow them down on him right now. But then something snapped, just as Kraven lowered his gun, Dude replied to him with a smart ass question. Let's get this straight, Kraven HATES smart ass replies, so he had only one answer to this, plus Ivy was sort of yelling at her, which made Kraven want to shoot her more for whatever reason. Kraven opened fire with his rifle at Duda's feet "YOU'RE A CLOWN NOW! FOOLISH FOOL!" he yelled as he released a constant stream of shots at her until he had to reload.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:28 pm

Ryder Mercy

Ryder casually took some paces back, making sure that he was well out of the range of the shots--he didn't want to be in the same situation as that strange woman who'd smelled his hand, after all. That had been...really odd, come to think of it...
He stopped once he was out of the way, then looked around. This was definitely going to attract some unwanted company--he in fact had to pause for a moment to bash an oncoming crazy in the face with the bat as they came running towards the group, hearing the distinctive crack of the person's skull as metal met forehead.
"Homerun~" he grinned to himself, then looked back to the group. "Hey, cut it out, alright? We don't want any more people running here than we have to have."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Colorful Columbina Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:33 pm

Duda Teixeira Graziano
A Lokka

"Baseball... HA! Gringo..."

Duda said, chuckling to herself and mumbling about how Americans have stupid sports. Then Kraven started shooting at her feet and she jumped back.

"PORRA KRAVEN. Que putaria é essa?!"

When he stopped to reload she put her hands up, and spun one around as if she were waving a white flag.

"Peace my brother...! No harm was meant... Lets all be friends and hold hands and sniff daisies?"

She said, holding out her hand cautiously..

Colorful Columbina
Colorful Columbina
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:40 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

"CLOWN ALERT!"

Said Ivy, then tackled Duda as Kraven finished shooting at her. She then heard the rest of what was going on and looked confused.

"Wait...not a clown?"

She just followed Ryder and started kicking at random people's faces, cause why not? She sat on the ground for a second after she had kicked a few people, looking at Kraven to see how he would react to Duda's peace offering.

"Sniffing daisies is pretty cool..."
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:07 pm

Father Kraven
The Father of Death

Kraven took note that his gunshots were calling attention to them "Ah... more meat for the slaughter! Bring it CLOWNS! You are dirt fit only to be under my boots!" he announced rather loudly as he dropped his rifle and instead pulled two uzis out of seemingly nowhere, pointing one out to the crazies, and another to Duda. She was pissing him off big time, he was ready to blow her head off "I'm sorry I CANNOT HEAR YOU OVER YOUR BAD ACCENT!" he yelled as he pulled the trigger again at both Ivy and Duda, since Ivy had kinda tackled her and had gotten in the way of his bullets, he didn't mean to shoot her, but hey, its her fault for getting in the way "PERISH WEAK CLOWN LADY! BWAHAHAHAHA!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:13 pm

Ryder Mercy

"Aaaand time to move," Ryder moved quickly, grabbing Ivy's arm from where they were and moving her out of the path of the bullets and behind a piece of rubble that served as a good enough cover against the hail of bullets. Duda, however, he couldn't do anything for, since she was too far away...
Kraven was getting a bit out of hand at this point. Ryder just knew that it was just going to draw more and more people to where they were, and honestly, it was turning into a real drag having to deal with all of them.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Colorful Columbina Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:24 pm

Duda Teixeira Graziano
A Lokka

Duda started running away from him, with her epic circus skills ((If only the real Duda would read this...)). She did various flips and hid behind the elephant she was sleeping on earlier.

"THATS OFFENSIVE!"

She said, and started to cry, like, legit tears and a runny nose. She held on to the elephant`s nose.

"Only you understand me Dumbo..."

Then screamed at Kraven.

"INSENSITIVE MUCH?!?!"

[/center]
Colorful Columbina
Colorful Columbina
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content