Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Carrion Land

+6
Skylark-13
MochaLatte
Inspector Lestrade
The Hidden Spring
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 25 Empty Re: Inner City // Carrion Land

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:26 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 25 Masaru103_zpsfe24c763

Masaru Hattori
The Bloody Lotus
-------------------------------------
"With Mariko at my side, I can do anythi--h-hey! What's with the staring at us?! Qu-Quit that!"

"Stop squirming!" Masaru snapped at Chelsea as the small girl was trying to break free of his arm, but to no avail. He kept holding Chelsea with one arm, reaching to his belt with the other and pulling one of his handguns out of its holster. He aimed for Emilia--which proved more difficult than usual. The reason being that Chelsea had seen the gun, and was struggling as much as she could, if only to throw his aim off. Masaru did fire a few shots at Emilia, being as precise as possible to prevent hitting Mariko by accident. "Keep your guard up, Mariko, this woman has quite the reputation! Be careful!" God, he didn't even know what he'd do if Mariko got hurt...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Masaru and Mariko's Theme - I'll Face Myself (Reincarnation)
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:09 am

Arron Blitz
Striker
Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 25 AnimeRedheadTrenchcoatGuy

Striker didn't expect to be grabbed like that, but the ankle cutting was just low. He quickly lifted his feet to avoid the attack. "Heh, well my plan failed. Any plans?" He wasn't talking to Sami, but to Arron who had been thinking. Yup, let me in. Striker quickly let Arron take over. Arron triggered the electrical current again, but this time it entered the forearm guard. He also began to back up, trying to run into something or someone. He was trying to get a connection between her and his palm.
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:10 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 25 Sophia4_zpsc7c34fbf

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
-------------------------
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"

"Hey none of that!" Sophia cried when she caught sight of the knife, and she was quick to yank back her weapon before it could get damaged. "You're so mean!" she complained as she quickly darted to the side, trying to work her way closer to Kat. She knew that she'd be at a disadvantage if she stayed at a distance- that rifle was especially dangerous. And she couldn't risk any of her comrades getting hit when they weren't looking!! "Everyone always underestimates me," she complained quietly as she reached back into her backpack, her eye cybernetics scanning Kat to locate a weakness.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 25 Masaru103_zps320bb6fd

Mariko Kumori
*The Bloody Lotus*
"You'd better not underestimate us... You'll be regretting it with your last breath."

Mariko didn't relax even as her hit connected and caused the spear to drop- which was a good thing, as the next thing she knew it was trying to stab her. Which she really didn't appreciate. Quickly stepping to the side, she used her katana to push the spear to the side and past her, even as she heard the shots fired by Masaru. Luckily she was confident enough in his aim that she wasn't worried about herself, and instead she focused on Emilia, attempting to get in closer where her spear wouldn't be as effective. "I know, Masaru."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:13 am

Daniell McNeil
Bomber
Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 25 Sasha_zps14f78c9b

Danielle flew outside, barely skimming the top of the exit. Upom exiting she noticed some one being held hostage, so she quickly made an effort to land behind the man without being noticed. When she hit the ground she pulled out her revolvers, aiming them at Masaru. "Release her."
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:19 am

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe
I am a cripple...a useless corpse for society to mock

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 25 Sami-1

"Really? Electric gauntlets? Man, how lame ARE you guys?" she asked, keeping the lock up and not budging an inch. She started to twist his arm in ways it wasn't supposed to, and soon, her boots were charged. She started to dash, faster then the eye could really register, and slam them both into a wall. She finally let go, and backed away, cracking her neck. "You're boring...really...like...stop trying." Sami said in a bored tone, and was ready for whatever this guy had to offer.

People can be so cruel

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 25 KatEdit_zps308229f9

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

"The Punk Angel"

Kat's Theme: All aboard

Kat moved to a different position, and then raised up, as if this was a round of Trap, and fired a shot at Sophia. She moved again, and did it once more. It was basically the same, except less shouting "PULL" ever few seconds.

I'll show you what I got! Let's rock!

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 25 Divider_guitar
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:21 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 25 5414712073_ab3a952a0e

Emilia was concentrating on Mariko, to knock her out as best as she could, since she normally didn't kill the women unless she was forced to. Which she didn't like. When Mariko went to the side of her spear Emilia charged it, and went to whack the woman in the side rib. During this time her armor blocked of the shots, due to Chelsea's help, but just in case, Emilia got her other hand raise up and a shield appeared.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:30 am

Arron Blitz
Striker

Arron was caught off guard by the sudden speed boost. When he hit the wall, he just kinda fell over. "Well, that hurt." He grumbled to himself as he rose, rubbing and stretching his arms and joints. When Sami kept saying to just give up, he started to become kind of depressed."You can't think it's that simple right?" He popped his neck, getting more comfortable. "I'm sure you know why it's not as simple as you would like for me to just give up. That is if you can feel anything other than just being bored." He just stood there, watching her through his helmet. Somehow it wasn't cracked, but it was scratched up really badly. The rifle on his back however was broken, so he tossed it to the side. "Shall we do this properly now?" He was obviously ready for a fight now.
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:44 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 25 Pugsy_zpse2fc4e7f

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness
Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven 

Pugsy gave a tired, awkward smile to ivy, of course he didn't feel the pancake burning his scalp, but he was very protective over his hair! Pugsy just kind of reached out to hug Ivy again "My hair... takes a lot of work Ivy... I can't wear hats..." he told her quite seriously and awkwardly. He didn't want to upset her though "But I think the pancakes are amazing Ivy, kay?" he hugged her for a moment before he started to hear the oncoming battle outside "OH SHIT! OH SHIT! It's only been a few days since the last battle! what the heeeeelllll!?" Pugsy's arms were kind of broken, the man could barely fight. The man began to run around the room in panic like a headless chicken before he saw Ivy preparing to go outside, ready to face the dangers outside that door. Pugsy stared at her in awe "Woah... woah... Ivy! That's hardcore!" he told her "B-b-but! I can't just let you endanger yourself like that! I want to protect you! If that Kraven guy can fight with no arms then so can I-" Pugsy then walked right into a hanging frying back in the kitchen, effortlessly knocking himself out in a matter of seconds.

Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven
"Aye! Call me Pugsy, or Greatness! Two rules: Don't mess with Big Bro, and don't mess with his sister! If you do any of that I'll bash your head in! Okay?"
Pugsy Theme - Rhythmical Bustle

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:55 am

Masaru Hattori
The Bloody Lotus
"With Mariko at my side, I can do anythi--h-hey! What's with the staring at us?! Qu-Quit that!"

Masaru had been about to fire more shots at Emilia, but then he heard someone drop behind him. He turned to face Danielle, then leveled his own gun with Chelsea's temple, raising an eyebrow as if daring Danielle to fire, and still using Chelsea as a shield. He moved slowly, getting into a position where he didn't really have his back facing Emilia, but his front was still to Danielle.
"Get out of here," he said to Danielle threateningly, giving her a glare.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:01 am

Daniell McNeil
Bomber

Danielle stayed where she was, pointing her guns at Masaru."Ya know, there isn't much stopping me from killing you after you shoot her. And, I think it's safe to assume you would rather keep a hostage so you can hold it against Lady knight over there. How about we dance instead? Or are you worried that a kid can beat you? I can understand, I am pretty awesome, and you look kinda small anyway."
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:08 am

Ivy/Arma
The Girl Who Would Be Armageddon

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 25 Ivyarma_zps79701e93

Ivy looked shocked for a moment as Pugsy actually managed to knock himself out on his way to help...She then took a good look at his hair...It WAS pretty fantabulicious.

"I am unable to even..."

She said, shaking her head and dragging Pugsy's unconscious body into the pantry, hoping none of the assassins would find him there. She then went out once more and looked at the confuzzling mess of fighting going on. Who to attack? Well, Ivy had no idea, because of her amnesia but also because of all the new faces in Vulture. So she spazzed out for a moment, and in her confusion, attacked Kat, attempting to tackle the girl.

"Bleach-flavored motherfucker!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:12 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 25 Sophia4_zpsc7c34fbf

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"

Pouting as Kat continued to run away and shoot at her, Sophia ducked behind some cover each time she saw Kat pop up. Well this was hardly a fair fight! It seemed like it was time to switch things up. Turning off the electricity and rolling her weapon back into her bag, she instead pulled out a compact handgun, and holding it with both hands as she chased after Kat. "Come on can't we fight fair?!" she called towards her, hoping she'd pop up so she could shoot at her. If only she could get closer...!

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:14 am

Masaru Hattori
The Bloody Lotus

"I'm staying right here, little girl. AND I'M NOT SMALL!" Yes he was. He hated being small. Being small was dumb. He was practically the same height as the person that he was holding hostage, for crying out loud. "You're not going to coax me into letting her go. Do you think I'm stupid? No, I'm not. You're not getting anything out of me, so I suggest you leave, and let me get back to business with The Valkyur."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:19 am

Daniell McNeil
Bomber

"Aww, and leave a shorty like you to make things hard on her? I don't think s... Wait, where'd you go? I can't see you behind your hostage. Are you still there?" Of course he was, but that seemed to be a tender spot so she kept pushing. Maybe things would work out and if not, well she could at least try to kill him.
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:25 am

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe

"Oh yeah, I feel things. I'm basically a normal human being, just like you. I have wants, needs, a sex drive, all that shit." she yawned. "You're just so...vanilla it hurts. All your attacks are predictable to the point where in fifteen moves I can disable your entire body without breaking a sweat. Like...really?" she crossed her arms, her boots started charging again. "I just can't believe how...bad you are at fighting? How did you even get into No Man's Land? Did you want to be this vanilla?" she asked, her boots now charged. "I just don't care anymore. You're boring, and I want to move onto more...interesting opponents." she said, and charged in again, moving way faster then the naked eye could register. Suddenly, she was behind him, and kicked up,. slashing at his back, and then doing it again. She then went to elbow him in the back as well. "Your fighting style is predictable, uninspiring and slow. Unless you want to die, I suggest stepping up your game...cause the fight you're giving me right now...just...your wasting air, stop breathing."

People can be so cruel

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 25 KatEdit_zps308229f9

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

"The Punk Angel"

Kat's Theme: All aboard

Kat was about to get the perfect shot at Sophia. She was about to pull the trigger, but then Ivy happened.
"WAHHH!" she cried in surprise. "Whoa whoa! H-hey Ow! Cut that out! We're on the same side!" she yelled at the girl. "And are you making fun of my hair? It takes forever to bleach it!" she said, trying to get the girl off her.

I'll show you what I got! Let's rock!

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 25 Divider_guitar
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:27 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 25 Masaru103_zps320bb6fd

Mariko Kumori
*The Bloody Lotus*
"You'd better not underestimate us... You'll be regretting it with your last breath."

Catching sight of the girl threatening Masaru, Mariko was temporarily distracted as she worried for him- so she didn't realize until it was too late what Emilia was trying to do. As if the hit on her ribs wasn't painful enough it was coupled with an electric shock, which sent her to her knees as she gasped out in pain. "God... damn it..." she wheezed, holding her side- which felt burnt almost from the force of the shock. She could still move her arms though- so while she was still kneeling there, she took a chance and sliced at a weak point in Emilia's armor, hoping to hurt her. After her strike, she fell backwards and rolled to the side, still holding her ribs as she got back to her feet.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:32 am

Arron Blitz
Striker

Arron knew she would charge at him again. That much was predictable, so when she got behind him, he just leapt forward, avoiding her kicks and elbow. "Wow, are you ever a downer. Your right this is boring." He dashed at her, making it look like he was going to strike, only to spin to the right side. This time however, he just spun around behind her doing a sweep kick to try and knock her off balance. If she actually fell, he would rise and axe kick her down. "It's been a long time since I've been able to actually fight. Good thing I adapt easily."
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:59 am

Masaru Hattori
The Bloody Lotus

Masaru heard Mariko's gasp of pain, and then--well, that was it for him. He was done with this shit.
"Mariko, hang on!" He bodily shoved Chelsea towards Danielle, making Chelsea bump right into the woman, and then turned on his heel, running back towards Emilia and Mariko. As he ran over, he fired some shots from his gun at Emilia, then skidded to a halt next to Mariko, reloading his gun. "The whole hostage thing didn't work out. So I'm just going to give you a hand, now."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:05 am

Daniell McNeil
Bomber

Danielle caught Chelsea, just barely keeping herself upright. After she steadied herself and Chelsea she spoke to her. "Go hide somewhere, quickly. Don't stop to help anyone, just go and hide." Danielle released her, using her gear to jump and fly over top of Masaru and Makriko, landing beside Emilia, turning to face the other two with her guns extended. "Backup has arrived."
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:10 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 25 Chelsea36_zpsb6e7e75c

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

"O-Okay..." Chelsea said to Danielle before the woman left her. Chelsea watched the two groups face off, before quickly running into her base and heading for her bedroom. She wanted to help! She wanted to help so badly! But...she couldn't...she wasn't strong enough at all...God, she felt so useless!

Chelsea's Theme - Comeback Kid
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:35 am

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe

Sami saw this coming, and jumped when he did, even if he couldn't see. She turned, her boots jetting down, the blade now in his foot.
"Oops..." she said, balancing on that blade. "Yeah, you know, I'm not actually a downer. I'm just really bored with you. I think I'll tired you out, and then just kill you." she said. "Sounds about right."

People can be so cruel
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:02 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 25 5414712073_ab3a952a0e

Emilia did her best to raised her shield at the bullet's and growled when the sword hit a weak part of her armor, electricity sparking out. "Ha..." Emilia said before she aimed her spear again, and this time... Electricity shot out! "So you care about her? You at least have one distinct good quality about you young swine, but still have a ways to go." Emilia said as she twirled the spear in her hand, and went to slash either of thw two. She wasn't going to hold back anymore, now that Chelsea was out of the way.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:06 pm

Rosa Oeste

The Dessert Rose
Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 25 Tumblr_m2g36cI2T91qg53nto1_500

Rosa cocked her guns, and whistled for her army to come. "PROTECT THE INFIRMARY!" Rosa shouted and went out there with her guns ready along with her lasso. She saw Sami beating up Aaron and cocked her guns as she began to fire at the orange haired broad, having MUCH better aim then her brother. She will protect this place. It is for now her duty to do so!

"Mi nombre es Rose West, mi hermano mayor es Diego West. Encabecé la revolución a lo largo de lado porque tuvo un sueño... Ahora tengo un sueño. Mi sueño es para vengar su muerte y continuar con el movimiento en México! Voy a hacer todo en mi poder para hacerlo!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:51 pm

Ivy/Arma
The Girl Who Would Be Armageddon

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 25 Ivyarma_zps79701e93

Ivy looked surprised as Kat said she was on her side...

"THAT'S WHAT AN INFILTRATED SPY WOULD SAY!"

She accused the girl, then pointed at her hair

"Also spies use bleach!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:13 pm

Arron Blitz
Striker

Arron didn't flinch when the blade stuck in his foot, but he was surprised by Rosa when she began to open fire on Sami. He quickly wrapped the edge of his coat around her leg, holding it in place. He also went to grab her other leg, but he did so defensively. He didn't need to be kicked in the head, especially with those blades involved.
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next