Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Carrion Land

+6
Skylark-13
MochaLatte
Inspector Lestrade
The Hidden Spring
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 14 Empty Re: Inner City // Carrion Land

Post  Emu Queen Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:28 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 14 Thebossiest_zps96900929

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Jo frowned, catching Emilia`s all-knowing smile. "I`m not lying!" She protested, crossing her arms. "The Infirmary is like, way over there!" She`d be better off just dropping it, honestly. Embarrassingly grumbling a few things to herself, she left her room, Emilia following close behind. The pair ventured through the halls, Jo`s arms begrudgingly crossed as she walked beside her comrade. "More importantly than all that..." She began, looking over to her companion. "What do you remember from last night? I... I think I killed the Inquisitor. Can you confirm or deny this?" She asked, looking at Emilia with hazy, burdened eyes. She thought she remembered the whole thing; hearing Emilia cry her name, battling the Inquisitor, the revealing of Arma, yelling at Ryder to keep away because it wasn`t Ivy anymore. It was Armageddon. She recalled a near death experience after being electrocuted time and time again, and waking up in Bunny`s arms as the redhead shouted at her to wake up. Oh, right, a van carrying three trillion dollars worth of the Family`s cybernetics exploded under her watch. That happened too.

The last thing that her mind gathered was dragging Emilia all the way back to Carrion land by herself. She pursed her lips in thought. Wouldn`t it be possible that when Ivy woke up, she retained Arma`s personality? The Boss` walking speed involuntarily increased, a sudden hint of anxiety revealing itself as the thought of her Vulture`s lives being threatened again. She didn`t care if it looked like Ivy, she would take it down.

That was when she saw a hint of green hair in the distance. Upon further inspection, she realized it was Ryder, Pugsy, Chelsea and Ivy together. She was conscious, but not attacking anyone. Could their crazy little plant obsessed imp really be back? She wanted to hurry to them and check to be sure, but she hesitated. Jo turned her back to the group, now fully facing Emilia. "I don`t know about this," She said suddenly, "What if she doesn`t remember anything? What if she goes back to being Arma? What do we do?"   

__________________________________________________________________________________________
❝ Jo`s Theme - I Always Kill The Things I Love ❞

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 14 Joedit_zps5e00fac1
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:14 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 14 Bunny3_zpsdb863647
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou
Theme:Get your Body Beat

Bunny's eyes widened. Did she hear him correctly? He punched a hole through him? Actually, Bunny was more impressed then anything. Blowing a hole through someone like that was no here feat. It was impressive! But looking at Bravery, he was taking that too well.
"If you didn't kill Chef when you did, I'm sure Gabe would have surely died sugah. Do you regret killing him?" she asked, crossing her arms and legs.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 14 Untitled-3[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:03 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 14 Bravery14_zps10216a5b

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
-------------------------------------
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

"I-I mean...I don't know...I wish that I could've protected Gabriel some other way...I'm so happy that he's okay, but..." He sighed, remembering Mocha's farewell shout to him. She hated him now--and for good reason. He had heard Chef's last words--those two had been in love. They could have been happy...and Bravery had ruined that with a single punch. Just with such a fast movement...he had suddenly ended that connection between them. "I just...I don't know..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - Declaration of War
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:10 pm

Ivy/Arma
The Girl Who Would Be Armageddon

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 14 Ivyarma_zps79701e93

Ivy looked at Ivy awkwardly, her hug and pulling away seemed to have made it all worse, but she just felt like she wanted to hug him forever and ever. Her memory told her that he would protect her and that she would do anything to protect him, but she couldn't remember why. She tried smiling back at him, realizing that this must be weird for him, since they had obviously been very close, but she couldn't remember.

"Hi Ryder..."

She said again, then noticed Pugsy punching himself and was about to ask what that was about, but the man left, so she dropped it.

"I'm...sorry that I can't remember anything...but could you please tell me what happened? Everything? Chelsea told me that someone was trying to hurt everyone...I just want the whole story..."

She looked down at her hands, obviously frustrated about making everyone feel so strange with her memory lost. Looking down at her hands, she felt a sharp stab of pain in the back of her head, and seemed to be plunged into a confusing flashback. She heard manic laughter, and her hands were glowing much too brightly, and she looked up, but then everything went black. And the memory was gone.
Ivy's eyes were wide and she was hyperventilating, this sudden memory had freaked her out...what was going on? What had she seen? She hugged herself and bit her lower lip to keep it from trembling.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:26 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 14 2c23452e5f4cda418a570c8189013cc6

Emilia crossed her arms as she tried to remember. "Well I do remember a building coming down... Then something hit my head... But I don't remember him coming out. But who knows? I can't help but think that his new body might have protected him in some way. But in the end I don't know Jo." Emilia said with a frown as they walked together, Emilia began to hum a little haunting tune before stopping to give Ivy a look. "Jo... The only thing we can do is hope-" Emilia began to say before she watched Ivy begin to panic. "Ivy!" she called as she ran forward. She needed to help the woman but by doing what? Maybe getting something that she would like. "Look Ivy!" Emilia said as she looked around and found a flower and showed it to her. She didn't know if it would work, but she wanted Ivy to concentrate on something else.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:29 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 14 ElliotLayout_zps15e9c711

Elliot Payne
Red Sun

Elliot was walking through the halls, a tired expression still on his face, until he suddenly saw Pugsy run out of a room "Damn Pugsy what could possibly warrant you running out of a room again!?" Elliot suddenly walked into the room to find Chelsea, Ryder, and Ivy. Elliot let out a sigh, perhaps Ivy was well "Glad to see you're good enough to see Ivy and skip out on your duties Ryder..." he spoke back handily. Then he noticed something, Ivy was acting odd, why wasn't she screaming about battery acid. Elliot suddenly ran up to Ivy then whacked her on the head "I'LL FIX IT!" he yelled, figuring that since this worked the last time Ivy was acting weird, this time would work just as well.

"I'm not going to show weakness again, I'll be there to hold the line when the time comes again..."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:35 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 14 Ryder29_zpsf2a81e77

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
"We're all just living in one big nightmare...huh...?"

Ryder at first seemed unable to figure out what to say, but when he saw Ivy begin panicking, he was reminded of himself--how he had probably appeared to the people around him when he had had his little...episode. He didn't want her to be scared--he wanted to make her feel better. He wanted to make her feel safe...he was about to go over and hug her, when suddenly, Elliot ran over and smacked her on the head.
"H-Hey, lay off!" Ryder said as he moved forward, pulling Ivy into a hug defensively and giving Elliot a look. "Hitting people doesn't help when they're panicking...!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Rain
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:41 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Emilia glared at Elliot and whacked him in the head as well. "Your an idiot!" she yelled at him her face scarlet with rage. Honestly this male had no idea what was he doing and probably whacking him her in the head was the worst possible thing she dragged him away from Ivy as she scolded him. "A person panics and you hit them?! This Ivy isn't the same like the one we usually know. What if you triggered... You know what." Emilia whispered the last part and looked back at Ivy.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:43 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy heard Emilia and looked up, seeing the woman holding a flower...She meant well, but the flower seemed to trigger another memory...The girl with the daisies, lying on the ground, covered in blood...Ivy began trembling more, her attack becoming worse, but then Elliot happened, and she looked at him incredulously.

"Wh-?"

Ryder pulled her into a hug and she felt safe, the memories couldn't hurt her while she was here. She was still trembling slightly, but she was calming down gradually.

"BATTERY ACID!"

She suddenly cried out, not seeming to understand why she had done it...So apparently Elliot's plan had helped at least a little.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:46 pm

BunnyMio

"So you regret saving your friends?" she asked. "If it weren't for you, Chef would have killed Gabe. There was nothing you can do." she said. "You have to remember that...and not regret it." she said, petting him. "Listen, I regret killing people sometimes, but I know if that person was left alive...well...then...things would be worse." she said. "You have to be honest with yourself Bravery. Would you kill Chef again to save Gabe?"

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 14 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:48 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 14 ElliotLayout_zps15e9c711

Elliot Payne
Red Sun

Elliot pouted when Ryder told him to lay off "Hey! It's a true and common practice to hit Ivy on the head when things don't work out! Like a ritual!" he said before Emilia hit him on the head and began to drag him away "H-hey! Let go tin ass!" he yelled to her as she scolded him. He didn't really care so much about what she thought but he was going to argue with her anyways! And then he heard a loud 'BATTERY ACID', suddenly Elliot grinned to Emilia, as if he was the smartest person in the whole god damn world "It... worked..." he said as his grin grew.

"I'm not going to show weakness again, I'll be there to hold the line when the time comes again..."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:52 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Emilia glared again when she heard battery acid. "You... Were lucky..." Emilia said and she clenched a fist and wanted to punch Elliot, but she turned away from him anyway. She crossed her arms before kicking him in the shin. She HATED his grin. She hated him being right in this one case. She stomped over to Jo. "So yeah, we hope and it looks like she is on her way to recover."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:53 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 14 Ryder29_zpsf2a81e77

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
"We're all just living in one big nightmare...huh...?"

As Ryder heard Ivy suddenly shout battery acid, he sighed in relief. She was slowly turning back to normal...he didn't know if Elliot smacking her on the head actually did anything, but she was slowly getting back to normal. He didn't let go of the hug just yet--which might have seemed a bit awkward, but he couldn't help it--he was on little-big-sister withdrawal. He just needed this hug for a little bit longer. Chelsea, meanwhile, was hanging off to the side of the proceedings, tending to her laptop a bit since she didn't want to interrupt.

Ryder's Theme - Rain

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 14 Bravery14_zps10216a5b

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

Bravery listened to what Bunny had to say, then nodded slowly. If it was to save Gabriel, he'd do pretty much anything...his feelings about the guy were way jumbled up and confusing right now, but he knew that he didn't want Gabriel to die--he didn't think he could take something like that.

Bravery's Theme - Declaration of War
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:08 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy heard Elliot being dragged off, but she didn't lift her head from Ryder's chest, wanting to keep hugging him and feeling safe forever. Almost involuntarily, she whispered to herself

"I missed you Ry-Ry..."

Then held on to him tighter, before she mentally slapped herself. Ry-Ry? Why was she calling him Ry-Ry? She was afraid that she had freaked him out, so she peeked up at his face to see if he was weirded out by her instinctive comment. She now felt the need to see plants...lots and lots of plants...The very thought of them filled her with excitement.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:20 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 14 Ryder33_zps5c2c4939

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
"We still have a chance. I can’t give up now.”

"I missed you too, Ivy..."
He smiled. He really, genuinely smiled, a big, huge smile of just relief and happiness and...a new hope. Ivy wasn't dead. She was alive...she was right there, alive and well.
"Ivy, I saved one of your plants! I saved one of Hank's babies for you, and she's just fine, I've been taking care of her--I even named her after you! Do you want to see?"
Enthusiasm was washing back into him, as obvious as colors filling a blank canvas.

Ryder's Theme - Rain
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:25 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 14 Pugsy_zpse2fc4e7f

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness
Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven 

Elliot continued to grin at Emilia as she began to walk away "Lucky? More like Right." he replied before being kicked in the shin, the man out a pained grunt as she walked away. He yelled out to her as she walked away "Oh real mature! You are are an adult!" before sighing and walking away, he left Ryder to be happy, god knows he needed some happiness.

Pugsy was still outside the room, letting Ryder and Ivy have their reunion, waiting for a time when it would be okay for him to come back "..." he waited, only hearing her yell battery acid, which gave him the impression that the reunion was going well. Pugsy let out a sigh and closed his eyes, he would probably back away now, Ryder was happier again anyways.

Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven
"Aye! Call me Pugsy, or Greatness! Two rules: Don't mess with Big Bro, and don't mess with his sister! If you do any of that I'll bash your head in! Okay?"
Pugsy Theme - Rhythmical Bustle

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:28 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

"Why yes... Yes I am 'am'! You stuttering Shit Head." Emilia said commenting in his voice when he repeating the word 'are' like an idiot. She didn't want to talk to him anymore. She was wasting breath with a man like this. With this... Shit Head. That's his name for now on, Bunny be damned.

[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:31 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy grinned as she saw Ryder's smile, which seemed so familiar to her, and he mentioned plants! She had just been thinking about how great plants were! Was that normal? That she was this excited to see a plant? Who cares, she wanted to see the plant!

"I...Yeah!"

She said a bit shyly, since it still seemed weird to her that she was going to see a plant that had apparently been named after her...And that name, Hank... Hank must have been someone important...She poked Ryder

"And um...could you tell me who Hank is...?"

She asked awkwardly.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:49 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 14 Ryder33_zps5c2c4939

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
"We still have a chance. I can’t give up now.”

"Hank is the best of the plants...he was the one that started it all," he explained to her. He, himself, wasn't actually aware that Hank was dead by this point--either that, or he just didn't want to accept it. "But I haven't seen him in a while...I've been taking care of his baby, though." He had only just started returning to normal, and he'd already fallen back into his 'speaking-to-Ivy' vernacular. "If you want to see Ivy, you should come to my room--she's on my desk back in there."

Ryder's Theme - Burn My Dread (Reincarnation)
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:55 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy looked confused. This motherly feeling she felt when the name Hank was mentioned...she felt this for a plant? That couldn't be right...She waved the thought away, nodding at Ryder. He knew her better than she knew herself at this point, so she would trust what he said. The thought of Hank being missing for a while made her panic inside, but she just gnawed at her fingernails to hold back from freaking out dramatically.

"Let's...let's go see her then?"

She said, exiting the room and stopping outside the door, realizing she had no idea where his room was.

"I...which way?"

She asked, then saw Pugsy outside the door and waved at him shyly

"Hi Burgers!"

The greenette was convinced that his name was Burgers...cause he said so.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:03 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy was still quietly waiting outside the room until Ivy suddenly walked out "Gah! Gah!" he screamed like a girl until she waved at him shyly, which was in his mind incredibly adorable. Pugsy started acting weird again "Bah.... ah...." well first he wanted to tell her his real name, but he just couldn't bring himself to say it, or speak words at all really. Pugsy then blurted out "[Censored]!" before going quiet again, looking really awkward around her.

"Aye! Call me Pugsy, or Greatness! Two rules: Don't mess with Big Bro, and don't mess with his sister! If you do any of that I'll bash your head in! Okay?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:05 pm

BunnyMio

"You did the right thing then" she said, getting up. "Remember that Bravery. It not for you, you would have lost your friend." she stood up. "I'll let you rest. Take care." she kissed his forehead, and walked out. She decided to not go see Ivy, and visit later, since it was getting crowded. She went to do her morning exercises.

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 14 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:12 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy looked even more confused as Pugsy freaked out on her...He then went even weirder after she waved, which for some reason made her smile. The weirdness seemed to appeal to her insane self, the one she had mostly forgotten, but seemed to be slowly recovering.

"[Censored]?"

Pugsy confused her, but she just sort of went along with it.

"[Censored] are cool...I'm gonna go see a plant with Ryder now...wanna come?"

She asked sort of awkwardly, still finding it strange that she was going to see a plant...And there was the craving for battery acid again...Which suddenly made her look at Pugsy and cry out

"Gel-flavored motherfucker!"

As she pointed at him, seeming to name him randomly...She then went super red. WHY had she done that?

"I-I'm so sorry! I don't know why I said that! I just...agh...sorry..."
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:19 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy turned red when he realized what he had just said "Uh...!" and then she seemed to be cool with what he said, [Censored] were cool? Awesome! Pugsy did a fist pump, only to further damage himself since that arm was in a cast, yes, he broke the cast. Then she asked if he wanted to come with her and Ryder "Well...! Uh...! Uh...!" he wanted to say 'yes' but he found it incredibly difficult until he burst out yelling "AFFIRMATIVE ACTION!" which could be taken for a yes. Also, his bandages over his face fell off, they weren't able to take all the yelling. Pugsy looked perfectly fine under his bandages too, though he was bright red and sweating. Whens he called him a Gel-flavored mother fucker, the guy just kinda of looked at her in awe. He had no idea what was going on anymore, it could just be that they were both yelling out random shit at this point. But then he saw her go bright red and apologize, to which the man literally just FELL ON TOP OF RYDER "Too cute...!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:39 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 14 Thebossiest_zps96900929

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else.

Jo listened to Emilia, her eyes glued on the ground sadly. "I.. see..." It was better for her to think she had really killed him this time. If he came around again, she`d just do it for.. what? A fifth time? She`d kill the Inquisitor hundred times over if it meant the war would end. Her eye flickered up as Emilia ran off to Ivy, offering her a flower. The greenette looked... traumatized. Jo kept her distance. She felt extremely wary about this. It came out of the Inquisitor`s van, what was she supposed to think? Things just don`t happen like this. There was a possibility she wasn`t even their real Ivy. Real Ivy was probably in her grave. And nothing was going to bring her back. Still, that hidden look in her eyes was extremely nostalgic. The Boss had looked away, her gaze only snapping back when she heard someone scream 'BATTERY ACID'. Ok, maybe it was Ivy. She still had her suspicions. It was going to be hard to tell Ryder, but she didn`t want the redhead to become attached to this girl again only to see she`s actually a living nuclear weapon disguised as their little battery acid flinging minx.

She watched Emilia drag Elliot off then march back to her side with a small smile. "It seems like it." She said, inspecting the greenette from a distance still. "... It`s to good to be true, honestly. I definitely want someone to keep an eye on her at all times." It pained her to be like this; scared that Ivy of all people was going to be their demise. But she had to look out for her Vultures before letting her emotions get in the way. Ryder really needed this boost, though. It was just a bunch of hard decisions. She jolted a bit, seeing Ryder and Ivy begin to leave the room they were in. She really wanted to get a better look (and by that, she means hug the shit out of her), but on the chance that Ivy was actually back from the dead, why ruin her reunion with Ryder? Never mind that Pugsy had joined in on the reunion, she honestly didn`t have the heart to interfere. All these conflicting emotions were coming in too fast; she spent the last month closing herself off and indulging herself in trying to end this war. She looked back to Emilia. "I, uh, I don`t wanna interrupt them. Maybe we should get our food now?"   

❝ Jo`s Theme - I Always Kill The Things I Love ❞

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 14 Joedit_zps5e00fac1
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down