Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Carrion Land

+6
Skylark-13
MochaLatte
Inspector Lestrade
The Hidden Spring
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 8 Empty Re: Inner City // Carrion Land

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:45 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 8 Pugsy_zpse2fc4e7f

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness
Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven 

Pugsy suddenly rose up from the table as Kat left it, gasping for air "GAAAASSSSPPP!" he yelled, breathing heavily and gasping as if he had nearly drowned. He looked over to Ryder with a goofy, embarrassed smile "Yeah Big bro I'm fine... heheh... nothing to worry about!" the guy reassured Ryder, making a bunch of random hand movements as he tried to reassure him. He looked around carefully, before letting out a sigh "Man I miss the old days..." he muttered, his head slumped down as he remembered the days before they were caught and imprisoned, he liked those days so much better.

Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven
"Aye! Call me Pugsy, or Greatness! Two rules: Don't mess with Big Bro, and don't mess with his sister! If you do any of that I'll bash your head in! Okay?"
Pugsy Theme - Rhythmical Bustle

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:45 pm

Ariadne Blitz (Scath)
Purple Knight
Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 8 1201487411_pictures12_zpsfb0a08a4

Ariadne smiled, nodding. "Sure. It's nice to m-meet you Chelsea." She walked away, getting into the line. She kept to herself, nervously watching.
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:58 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 8 Chelsea2_zpsd7ec7cee

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
-------------------------------------
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

"Alright, I'll see you around, Ari!" Chelsea smiled at Ariadne, before turning, continuing to head back to the table where Ryder and Pugsy and James were. When she got back, she was a bit confused to see Kat gone. "Did I miss anything? Oh--Pugsy, are you feeling better now?" She sat down back into her seat, then began drinking from her glass of milk as she waited to hear the response from the others.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Comeback Kid
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:02 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 8 KatEdit_zps308229f9

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

"The Punk Angel"

Kat's Theme: Reach out for the Truth

Kat sighed. She sat at the training area and just sort of watched others. She didn't have much to do, Bunny wasn't around and she didn't know anyone...and when she tried, apparently, they were awkward...not that she wasn't expecting that. She pulled out her phone and started to play angry birds. Why not?

I'll show you what I got! Let's rock!

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 8 Divider_guitar
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:12 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy gave Chelsea a big thumbs up "AYE! I'm better now!" he replied happily to her. He shrugged off some of his earlier sadness in front of Chelsea before looking down to his empty plate "I'm gonna eat now- UGH!" he stared blankly at the empty plate. Here's the problem: Pugsy was too lazy to get up and ask for food, so he just kept staring at it for awhile "Hey Big Bro... does Vulture Team need anything done? I mean.. I'd really like to help out! I feel like I've been a freeloader since I can't really do anything other than punch things!" he asked Ryder with a goofy smile on his face.

"Aye! Call me Pugsy, or Greatness! Two rules: Don't mess with Big Bro, and don't mess with his sister! If you do any of that I'll bash your head in! Okay?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:18 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 8 Bravery14_zps10216a5b

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

Having still felt guilty for that little issue with Gabriel from before, Bravery had thrown himself back into training, to try to get it off his mind. But that was the problem: he couldn't stop thinking about it. He was trying to train with his 3D Gear more, but he kept screwing up because he kept thinking about what had happened. At this moment, he was thinking about it, and without realizing, forgot to shoot out the zip cord to the next false building--and pretty much went falling to the ground, rolling over and over and over until finally he came to a stop near where Kat was sitting. He laid there staring at the ceiling for a moment.
"...Ow."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - Declaration of War
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:29 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 8 Ryder29_zpsf2a81e77

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
"We're all just living in one big nightmare...huh...?"

"You shouldn't feel like a freeloader...you're doing just fine," Ryder told Pugsy, trying to reassure him. Ryder knew that Pugsy was doing a good job--for one thing, he knew that he himself would be a complete hopeless wreck if Pugsy and Chelsea weren't there. Besides the fact that he didn't want to act depressed around them, both of them had a sort of radiating energy of enthusiasm and happiness--being around them in itself was comforting. "We should probably relax for a bit while we can..."

"Yeah, I agree," Chelsea said as she put her glass of milk down again. "I like having time like this. It gives everyone the chance to talk, or train, or just hang out like this! As long as none of our enemies are acting up, I say that we value this time!" Chelsea saw that Pugsy had been pretty disappointed about his empty plate. She thought for a moment, then grinned as an idea hit her. She took the plastic knife from her set of silverware she had, then cut her untouched burger in half, putting one half onto Pugsy's plate. "Ta-da!"

Ryder's Theme - Rain

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:31 pm

Ariadne Blitz (Scath)
Purple Knight
Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 8 1201487411_pictures12_zpsfb0a08a4

Ariadne waited in line until she got her food. She got a hamburger and some fries. She began to look for an area to sit, trying to find one that didn't have anyone sitting in it. She saw that Chelsea had sat with another group of people, but she went and sat in an empty table nearby.
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:31 pm

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

"The Punk Angel"

Kat was distracted until Bravery went flying. She sort of followed him with her eyes until he landed and rolled over to her. She snorted and giggled, which was very awkward sounding because her laugh was weird sounding.
"I'm...I'm sorry for laughing, are you okay?" she asked, kneeling by him.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:35 pm

Inspector Lestrade wrote:
Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 8 Dante

James Alexander

What's the matter there boyo?

James looked at Pugsy and smiled,"Things are pretty quiet these days...it's nice...gives one time to tink."He explained,"Not doin' anything isn;t a bad thing lad...hell, back when I was in the service there were some days out in the field where me and some of the other lads would sit around and drink because we had no irders that day."

Oh the eyes? That just means it's time to kill you...

The Soldier of Vulture
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:40 pm

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

"Ow...y-yeah, I'm fine..." Bravery sat up slowly, sore all over, and sighed. "I really need to stop being so distracted while I'm training..." He did a quick check over his gear, and to his relief, the 3D Gear was undamaged by his blunder.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:42 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 8 2c23452e5f4cda418a570c8189013cc6

Emilia ordered her meal, and then there was silence. Emilia was just eating her burger and milkshake without a word. It was very awkward. Her heart was in the right place, but she had no idea how to talk to this person. So Emilia did the only logical thing. She imagined Gabriel with boobs and 'his' name was Gabriella. Once the image was on Emilia gave Gabriel a very bright smile. "So what have you been doing in your spare time? I have been working on some new equipment." Emilia said after she sipped her milkshake. "By the way... Check out the new girls... Not Chelsea though she is adorable, I meant the the one with the lip piercing and Purple Hair..." Emilia said though her eyes lingered more on Kat. She wondered... Would this be it?

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
[/quote]

Last edited by MochaLatte on Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:48 pm

Arron Blitz
Striker
Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 8 AnimeRedheadTrenchcoatGuy

Striker returned, having nothing to really report form his recon. He didn't witness anything out of the ordinary and it was disappointing. He went down to the training area, hoping he could beat up a dummy or something. When he entered he saw the punk from before a another guy with some really cool gear. He walked over to Bravery. "Hey, that stuff is pretty cool. Where'd you get it?" He admired the equipment. It looked so complex, with the rappelling hooks and the gas system. Wow! You could just zoom around the field with that.
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:50 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy still looked worried when Ryder replied to him "I know... its just, I feel bad about-" then Chelsea gave him half of a burger. Pugsy looked down at the burger, his eyes widened with joy "THANK YOU CHELSEA!" he cried as he started to eat it as quickly as he could. That was the best thing ever! After he finished, he looked back to Ryder "I guess we can relax... yeah..." the man let out a sigh "So... who was that girl from earlier? Kat? I didn't really get a good look at her..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:51 pm

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

"The Punk Angel"

"Cool? You wanna spar? I'm kind of hoping to meet people and stuff, you know." she said, shrugging. "Name's Kat, pleasure to meet you. You're Bravery right?" she smiled. "I've heard things about you. They say you're really coming along here." she said, putting her hands on her hips. SHe utterly ignored Arron. He was annoying and idiotic.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:54 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 8 Mizuki23_zps4bab51b1

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
"All is fair in love and war..."
-----

Emilia wasn't the only awkward one. Gabriel had no idea what to talk about, after all he hadn't really spoken to the woman much. He picked at his turkey and cheese sandwich with a rather distracted look on his face, and it was obvious that he was still thinking about Bravery. At least, until Emilia actually spoke up. He lifted his head curiously, giving a faint smile in return. "I've mostly just been training... Lots and lots of training..." He blinked though at the mention of girls, and he turned his head so he could look over who she was talking about. He smiled as, at first, he caught sight of Chelsea, before looking past her to spot the stranger. He didn't recognize her... "Who is she...?" Then he spotted Bravery beside her and flinched, looking away quickly.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:15 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Emilia shrugged, a smile danced on her face. "I'm not sure but... She is interesting right?" Emilia asked Gabriella 'her' opinion on the matter, and suddenly she looked nervous. I've been thinking... Never mind... But do you want to solve mystery and meet with her?" Emilia asked as she took a bite of her burger right when she finished the question. "Hey... Don't look at him. Look at me... Now I want you to know something... Bridgette, I mean... Bravery is very lacking when it comes to the romance department. I can help you do either two things... One you find someone else, and two... I help you with Bravery. Only thing is that you gotta help me with something in return." Emilia said but didn't mention her thoughts about it being a lost cause if he chose the last one.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:29 pm

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

"Ah, yeah, I'm Bravery. Nice to meet you. What's your name?" When Arron approached and talked to him, Bravery looked at him and replied, "Oh...well, Emilia made it for me...I don't know if she has any others, though..." Then, he turned back to Kat. "S-Spar? Hm...maybe. You'd probably kick my butt right now, though...I'm way off my game for some reason..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:35 pm

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

"I think she mentioned being with Bunny's people..." Ryder said, looking down at his own food. He wasn't even halfway done, whereas both Chelsea and Pugsy were already eating their second helping. Ryder just hadn't really felt hungry, really--he was eating a lot less than he usually did.

Ryder's Theme - Rain
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:41 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 8 Mizuki23_zps4bab51b1

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
"All is fair in love and war..."
-----

Gabriel nodded a bit at first, he had to agree that the girl did seem interesting. He was curious, just a little... "Hm... Yeah, we can go over there..." he murmured, trying to ignore the fact that Bravery was over there as well. And then he froze as he heard what she said next. And he stared. And stared some more. Eventually, he realized he looked kind of like an idiot just staring at her, so he blinked and tried to think. "I... s-sure!! I can help, of course... I..." he paused, turning to glance at Bravery one more time. He continued to stare over towards him as he spoke. "I don't know which I'd like help with, yet... I want to talk to him and try to get him to at least figure out if he'd ever be interested in guys..." he explained slowly, before turning to smile at her as he took a bite of his sandwich. "What would you like help with?"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:48 pm

Arron Blitz
Striker
Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 8 AnimeRedheadTrenchcoatGuy

"Emilia? The knight girl with the cool battle suit?" He shivered. Emilia was one of the people that actually frightened him. He wasn't sure why, but she did. "You said you were Bravery right? I'm Striker. Nice to meet you." He looked over Kat, turning back to Bravery.
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:51 pm

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

"The Punk Angel"

"Name's Kat. And don't get discouraged even before the battle begins! Come on, perk up, show me what one of the cooler Vulture Officers can do!" she said, looking ready for a fist fight. She did have gloves on...and those gloves were gonna come in handy.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:57 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy listened to Ryder "Uhuh..." he responded as he looked down at Ryder's food "Big Bro... you should eat more man... it isn't healthy to deprive yourself of food." he tried to warn Ryder, not wanting the guy to start not eating "If you stop eating you'll actually get fatter! You don't want that Big bro!" he warned Ryder trying to get him to eat. Then he thought he was probably annoying Ryder about it, so then he asked "So... was she hot?" he asked awkwardly, hey Ryder was a guy! That and Pugsy was trying to make fun of himself to get Ryder to smile.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:03 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Emilia smirked, a devilish grin on her face that didn't really fit. "I want a companion too. A partner... I want someone to hold at night and someone I can lean on. Emilia said to Gabriella as she leaned across the table. "And the one I got my eye on... Is the new girl with the piercing..." Emilia said as she leaned back and crossed her legs. "Sound like a good deal? A companion for a companion."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:11 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

"Yeah, Ryder--eat just a little bit more?" Chelsea gave Ryder a puppy-eyed look, which when coming from a person of Chelsea's cuteness factor, was pretty much impossible to say no to.

Ryder looked at the two of them for a moment, then continued to slowly eat. When he heard Pugsy's question, he thought for a moment before he answered.
"I...guess so? I mean, looking at your reaction to her...she probably was, right?" Ryder really hadn't been paying attention to that at the time, seeing as how for the majority of time that Kat had been there, he had been staring at his food.

Chelsea's Theme - Comeback Kid

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down