Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Carrion Land

+6
Skylark-13
MochaLatte
Inspector Lestrade
The Hidden Spring
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 5 Empty Re: Inner City // Carrion Land

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:23 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 5 Ryder29_zpsf2a81e77

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
-------------------------------------
"We're all just living in one big nightmare...huh...?"

A whole month had passed, and yet...it seemed like a lot longer. A lot of things had happened, and while he was glad to still have the people who were all around him...Ryder couldn't help but still feel that empty pit somewhere deep in his chest.
Now, he walked through the base, having avoided talking to anyone through skills of simply avoiding people in general that he had seemed to be honing over the course of the month. He had just come back from the bar area--but he hadn't drank anything. He had just sat there for a while, very likely really awkward-ing out anyone else there as he just sort of stared into space. But now, he was walking...just walking. His hands were in his pockets, and he didn't seem to have any very pressing matters to attend to anytime soon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Rain
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:27 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 5 Mizuki23_zps4bab51b1

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
"All is fair in love and war..."
-----

Gabriel blinked in surprise as he heard someone call his name, and he paused to look back and see who it was. He knew it wasn't Bravery, no, it was a woman- Oh! Emilia. His face showed his surprise as she spoke to him, but that surprise quickly morphed to somewhat pained understanding. "Right... you saw that, back there..." he mumbled quietly, seeming embarrassed. He sighed, lifting a hand and brushing it through his hair before he looked towards her again. "I've been doing all this training... but it doesn't seem like I've been able to train my control," he confessed, looking back towards where Bravery had been last he'd seen him. He was more open, when he was away from the man- it was obvious that he had been trying hard to keep his emotions in check... and today, he'd finally slipped up. Again.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:32 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 5 Chelsea2_zpsd7ec7cee

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

"Hm...I miss my parents, too..." Chelsea looked down at the floor slightly, a sad, wistful smile upon her face. "But...at least you know that they're doing alright, right? That's good!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Comeback Kid

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 5 Bravery14_zps10216a5b

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

"Just to check in? Does that mean that you're leaving again?" Bravery frowned slightly, seeming a bit sad. Was she really just going to leave again? "O-Or are you staying for longer? Because...well, that'd be pretty nice...It's just nice seeing old friends again, you know? It's...pretty gloomy around here these days, a lot of the time. Just...after everything that's happened, the leaders were all down in the dumps, and it was kind of infectious..."

Bravery's Theme - Declaration of War
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:37 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 5 Dante

James Alexander

What's the matter there boyo?

James put a hand on her shoulder and smiled as he made her look up at him,"Hey now, no being sad, ya hear me? We're family now Chelsea. Now let's grabe a bite."

Oh the eyes? That just means it's time to kill you...

The Soldier of Vulture
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:38 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 5 2c23452e5f4cda418a570c8189013cc6

Emilia nodded slowly as Gabriel in understanding."So you feel as if you are fighting a losing battle..." Emilia concluded as she crossed her arms. Well this wouldn't do... She didn't need another person in a bad mood. They already had Ryder and he was bad enough. And of course herself... But she knew she could get out of the funk. Maybe she should do something meaningful... Maybe this was what she needed?"You are fighting a very difficult battle, and every warrior needs their rest... Come with me." Emilia said though she had no idea where to take the man. She just needed to take him somewhere. "What do you like?" Emilia asked with crossed arms as she walked down the tunnels.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:47 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 5 Pugsy_zpse2fc4e7f

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness
Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven 

"AYE! Big Bro!" Ryder suddenly felt a slap to his back as he sat at the bar. Behind him was his new second in command, Pugsy Marcone, he'd been with Vulture Team since the Baker Street Battle, but he had only recently become an officer in the organization. The man had a big goofy smile as he tried to get Ryder's attention "How's it going man?" he asked sitting down next to him. Ryder had changed since Wynn and Ryder passed, and even with Chelsea here, he still felt like Ryder was straying away from everyone. So Pugsy had vowed to put a smile on Ryder's face. Thus far he had failed to get a genuinely happy smile "So Big Bro! H-how about we find your sis!? You haven't seen her all day, I'm sure she'd be happy to see you! And I heard Elliot wanted to talk to you about something..." he was mostly trying to get Ryder some amount of social interaction for his own betterment. The man was keeping away from everyone these days.

Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven
"Aye! Call me Pugsy, or Greatness! Two rules: Don't mess with Big Bro, and don't mess with his sister! If you do any of that I'll bash your head in! Okay?"
Pugsy Theme - Rhythmical Bustle

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:53 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 5 Bunny3_zpsdb863647
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou
Theme:Get your Body Beat

"Oh I'm staying, no worries on that. I'll just be around, ya know?" she smiled. "Keep your chin up Bravery. I'll see you at training." she said, and walked to find Elliot again. She found him, same place where he was. "Ya, are you ready now?!" she asked, chuckling. "I'm bored, let's go."

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 5 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:53 am

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
-----

Surprised again by how well she seemed to understand, Gabriel nodded, sighing a bit before forcing a sad smile. He felt so often as if he were pressuring Bravery, trying to make him feel something... And that reminded him too much of his past, of what had been done to him. Which only made him feel worse, because the thought of him doing that to anyone disgusted him. That didn't stop him from following Emilia though, even if he wasn't sure what she wanted or had planned. "Like...? What do you mean? I could say any number of things to answer that but I don't think you'd like me mentioning some of them," he said, trying boost his mood some by giving a bit of a teasing smile.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:00 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 5 2c23452e5f4cda418a570c8189013cc6

Emilia didn't turn to Gabriel when he answered her question of what he liked, but in a sly way in which he told her nothing, but an implied I like sex joke."So you like sex, drinking, getting high, and watching movies. Good... So do I..." Emilia said as she didn't look back at him. He let her think about that for a moment. She stopped at her room and paused. "So... We're at my room." Emilia said as she opened the door. "Now tell me what you would like to do. I just stopped at my room to pick up something. That was a lie, she went to her room because it was instinct.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:12 am

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

"Speaking of family, I still need to find my brother..." Chelsea frowned slightly, looking out into the rest of the area, scanning the crowds of people eating, seeming concerned. "I don't know if he's eaten yet, either...sometimes, these days, he just forgets, and I have to get him to eat..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 5 Bravery14_zps10216a5b

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

Bravery sighed as Bunny left. That was his cue to get back to work, now that everyone else had gone away. The training room was strangely empty and quiet now...almost heavily so. He walked back over to the bench where he had put his stuff, and sat down upon it, suddenly lacking the motivation he needed to train any more at the moment.

Bravery's Theme - Declaration of War

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder jumped slightly at the sudden friendly slap on the back--but it didn't really hurt at all. He looked over at Pugsy, giving him a nod in greeting, then listening to him talk for the moment. A big part of him wanted to just be alone, but he couldn't say no to Pugsy--the guy really was like a little brother, even if he didn't look all that little at all. Even through all the hardship they'd all been put through, Pugsy still managed to stay enthusiastic...and Ryder really appreciated that. He wished that he could somehow be like that, but...he had a bit of trouble with it.
"Really...?" he asked in regard to Elliot wanting to talk to him. He hadn't realized that. And the part about Chelsea was true, too...he hadn't seen her all day, and she might be worried... "Should we go look for them...?"

Ryder's Theme - Rain
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:15 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 5 ElliotLayout_zps15e9c711

Elliot Payne
Red Sun
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Elliot was leaning against a wall staring at a lighter that he was flipping on and off over and over again. Then Bunny appeared, and the man smiled "Oh hey!" apparently she had the time now "Oh... you said you had a busy day... its only been a few minutes." the man responded to Bunny. But he didn't care, he was already on his way to his motorcycle "Okay... where do you want to go?" he asked as he started it up.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"I'm not going to show weakness again, I'll be there to hold the line when the time comes again..."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:19 am

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
-----

He couldn't help but laugh, just a little, when Emilia responded to his words. "Close enough," he agreed, before blinking. He wasn't a complete idiot, no matter if he felt like one at the time. He remembered a certain trio of women when they came back from a bar, that time a month ago when he had first joined the team. So, as she opened the door he merely leaned against the wall right outside, trying to think. "I dunno... I feel like drinking away my sorrows is a little too cliche, as great an idea as that sounds right now..." Running a finger over the faint scar along his cheek, he bit his lip as he thought. "Could always offer to let you beat me up- you looked like you were wanting to fight something, before." His smile, though small, was genuine- he didn't enjoy pain, he wasn't like that, but he felt like he deserved a good punch or kick right about now.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:19 am

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy's face lit up when Ryder asked if they should look for them. At least he showed interest "Yeah! Let's go find them!" the man responded enthusiastically, then he heard Elliot's motorcycle engine start. That could only mean one thing, he was going somewhere with Bunny "W-well! Let's look for your sister!" the man said, hoping Elliot leaving wasn't going to mess with Ryder's interest in talking to someone. After all, his sister was important! The man started jogging in place "I don't even know where to start looking for Chelsea but we're gonna find her! AYE!" he announced enthusiastically as he waited for Ryder to lead the way.

"Aye! Call me Pugsy, or Greatness! Two rules: Don't mess with Big Bro, and don't mess with his sister! If you do any of that I'll bash your head in! Okay?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:21 am

James Alexander

"We'll get our food to go and grab something for him."He said smiling down at her,"Then we can go out and find him, maybe I can smack some sense into him."

The Soldier of Vulture
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:22 am

BunnyMio

"I was waiting on you. You always make the girl wait." she stuck her tongue out. "And I don't care. You pick. You seem like you need to get out, so let's get out." she said, getting on the back of the bike and wrapping her arms around him.

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 5 Untitled-3[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:28 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 5 ElliotLayout_zps15e9c711

Elliot Payne
Red Sun

Elliot smiled, Bunny was funny as always "Not like there's anywhere to go in No Man's Land. It will be fun finding a good place..." he said as he revved the motorcycle up and started to zoom through the base. Elliot really liked taking rides on this bike "Up we go!" and as he said that, the path outside opened up, Elliot's bike flew out of it into the air before landing on solid air. The guy had gotten pretty good at driving "We'll drive through the streets until we find somewhere nice... maybe the sun will set in that time..." he said before the motorcycle zoomed away without the man saying so much as another word.
(EXIT)

"I'm not going to show weakness again, I'll be there to hold the line when the time comes again..."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:31 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder stood up, then looked at Pugsy, expecting him to lead, with how enthusiastic he was. But--apparently he wanted Ryder to lead. Ryder thought for a moment...where would Chelsea be? This place was big enough...it would probably take a while to find her...He looked over at the clock on the wall. It was around the time to eat. So...
"Maybe she's in the place where everyone eats...?" Ryder suggested, really not sure himself if this would prove correct. But it was a start, after all. So, he headed out of the door of the bar, waiting for Pugsy to follow him.

Ryder's Theme - Rain
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:36 am

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

"Hm...yeah, that sounds good," Chelsea nodded to him after thinking about it for a moment. "W-Well--not so much the whole smacking part. B-But, the food to go and getting my brother something sounds just fine."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:39 am

BunnyMio

"You managed last time." she said, and then held onto him tightly. She liked just riding with him even, it was nice, being that close and all. "Sounds good. I enjoy riding with you anyway." she said over the air around them, and zooming they went. (exit)

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 5 Untitled-3[/quote]
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:42 am

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy' continued to run in place while Ryder thought about where to actually go. When he finally figured out where to go Pugys got even more enthusiastic and started running in place faster "Alright eating place let's go! AYE!" the man enthusiastically announced as he followed after Ryder. By the time they were out of the bar area Pugsy was right behind him "You're so smart big bro! You always know where to go! Now that I think about it I'm hungry anyways! So yeah- snacks! Aye!" the man spoke, he was running pretty fast so he ran, then stopped behind Ryder, running in place, until Ryder got far enough, then he started running after him again. He repeated this process for awhile.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:43 am

James Alexander

He nodded and smiled as he ordered their food,"Here you are Chelsea, one Shapards Pie."

The Soldier of Vulture
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:57 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

It couldn't be helped--Pugsy's enthusiasm and energy were infectious. Just the tiniest hint of a half smile appeared on Ryder's face, flickering there for a moment as he watched his new second in command. He continued along, knowing that they had some ways to go before they reached the eating area.
"D...Do you know what Elliot wanted to talk to me about?" he asked, figuring that if there was ever a time to try to actually get into a conversation for once, it was now. He knew that he had to get out of this slump at some point, and just moping around and not trying to help himself wasn't going to get him anywhere.

Ryder's Theme - Rain
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:06 am

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy's face lit up when the reached the eating area "I wonder what they have to eat here!? Hey... I didn't even know Vulture Team had cooks...!" the man said quite happily. His eyes widened a bit as Ryder asked Elliot would want to talk to him "Aye... sorry, I have no idea. I only heard it around base... but to be honest... I kinda try to stay away from him. He scares me with that permanent grimace of his! I walk up to him with a big smile like 'HEY!' and he always just glares at me and walks by! So yeah... sorry!" the man explained to Ryder with a nervous smile as he scratched the back of his neck. He began to look around for Chelsea "Huh... where is she...?" he asked himself as he looked around, looking genuinely befuddled as he searched the crowd of people in the room with his eyes. Then he had an idea "Oh oh! Who here likes Neopets!?" he loudly announced, only for a few hands to come up from very buff burly men "Well... uuuuuuuuuuhhhh..." he looked to Ryder "Any ideas big bro?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:15 am

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

"Thank you!" Chelsea said cheerfully as she took the shepard's pie and went over to an empty table, putting the dish down. And that was when she heard a loud, familiar voice asking who liked Neopets. She almost said something--but was quickly blocked out by a large group of burly men nearby who all raised their hands in unison. She stared at them for a moment, confused, until she looked over the crowd and saw Ryder and Pugsy. "Oh! There they are!" Chelsea stood up onto the bench that was by the table to gain some height over the rest of the crowd, then waved and called to Ryder and Pugsy with a big smile. "Hey guys! Over here!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:36 am

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy was easily able to see Chelsea over the buff big men when she made herself known, mostly because Pugsy was taller than them. Pugsy wasn't really that buff or big, but he was freakishly tall and had quite the athletic build. He waved at Chelsea once she stood over them all "Hey Chelsea!" he greeted her happily with a big smile, then he turned to Ryder "Aye Big bro! She's here! Let's go to her! It looks like she's eating with someone too! Maybe she found a friend! Isn't that nice?" he asked as he started making his way to where she was.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next