Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Carrion Land

+6
Skylark-13
MochaLatte
Inspector Lestrade
The Hidden Spring
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 6 Empty Re: Inner City // Carrion Land

Post  Inspector Lestrade Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:39 am

Inspector Lestrade wrote:
Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 6 Dante

James Alexander

What's the matter there boyo?

James smiled as he looked over and saw the others,"Hoy there!"He yelled waving,"Bought some food for ye!"

Oh the eyes? That just means it's time to kill you...

The Soldier of Vulture
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:43 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 6 Ryder29_zpsf2a81e77

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
-------------------------------------
"We're all just living in one big nightmare...huh...?"

"Ah--yeah, let's go," Ryder nodded to Pugsy, then headed on over to where Chelsea was with him. Once they got over there, Chelsea hopped down from the bench and gave Ryder a big ol' hug. Ryder gently returned the hug, patting her on the back before letting her go after a moment.

"Have you guys met James?" Chelsea asked Pugsy and Ryder. "I was going to eat with him, but now that you guys are here, you can eat with us, too! Does that sound okay?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Rain

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 6 Chelsea2_zpsd7ec7cee

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:53 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 6 Pugsy_zpse2fc4e7f

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness
Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven 

Pugsy smiled at Chelsea and James, but when James mentioned food, Pugsy's smile grew ten fold "Aye! That's the greatest! You guys are the greatest! I was SO hungry!" the man said, he sat down before Chelsea even really invited them to eat. It was pretty cool too, the three new officers in Vulture Team sitting together with an old veteran. Pugsy thought it was all SO COOL! Pugsy was practically drooling by the time they all sat down "What do you guys have to eat!? Man I'm hungry!" he asked eagerly. He looked down to Ryder with a smile and spoke "Hey big bro... think about it man, its the three newest officers of Vulture Team sitting with an old veteran like you! How about you tell us some stories?" he asked, hoping to get an adventure of two out of Ryder, maybe that would get him cheered up.

Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven
"Aye! Call me Pugsy, or Greatness! Two rules: Don't mess with Big Bro, and don't mess with his sister! If you do any of that I'll bash your head in! Okay?"
Pugsy Theme - Rhythmical Bustle

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:02 am

James Alexander

"Oh it's just some Shepard's Pie lad."He said smiling as Pugsy,"Name's James Alexander."He said smiling at the other two,"I need keeping Chelsea here company for a while now."He said as he popped his knuckles slightly before he turned to Ryder,"Well I wouldn't mind hearin' some stories lad...that is if'n you're wantin' to."

The Soldier of Vulture
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:09 am

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea sat down in one of the chairs, then motioned for Ryder to sit down in the chair in between her and Pugsy, and he did so.

Ryder looked at the others in surprise as they asked for a story. He wracked his brain, trying to think of something...but the only things he could think of were pretty depressing...even during their victory during the Gauntlet battles, they had still lost very important people...
"I...don't know if I have any stories that you'd want to hear..." he said quietly, picking up his fork, but just picking at the food in front of him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Comeback Kid

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:14 am

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy took the food that was set out for him and gulped it down rather quickly "THANKS!" he announced rather loudly, in truth because of Pugsy's rather 'unique' characteristics, he needed to eat a lot. The man continued to gulp down his food until he heard Ryder turn him down "Awe come on man..." he said, his eyebrows lowering until he had a rather puppy dog like face, which was rather weird for such a big guy. He was kind of there since Baker Street, so he didn't need to hear about any of that, he was pretty sure no one on this table had to hear about Baker Street onward "How about when you just joined then? How were the good old days where this gang was barely a hundred people?" he asked, not even sure if he got the numbers right.

"Aye! Call me Pugsy, or Greatness! Two rules: Don't mess with Big Bro, and don't mess with his sister! If you do any of that I'll bash your head in! Okay?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:25 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

"All the way back then, huh...?" Ryder paused, seeming to have to think about this one. As he thought, a faint trace of a smile graced his face for the second time that day. "I remember...it was really nice back then. We didn't have to worry as much...we joked around more...everyone was just less stressed...and then there was the thing where Ivy thought that everyone would look just great with my goatee on 'em. But hm...if you want something exciting..." He began thinking again, seeming to actually be becoming inclined to talk for once. Chelsea noticed that, and it certainly made her happy to see that maybe this was helping! "I'd say that my first battle after I had joined Vulture was against Kraven...and ya know, he's an asshole, but he's a pretty cool asshole, if that makes sense. I remember, Ivy and Duda were insisting that he needed some 'group therapy' or something..."

Ryder's Theme - Rain
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:31 am

James Alexander

James leaned back in his seat as he listened to Ryder, he was gonna learn some things, and some stuff!

The Soldier of Vulture
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:42 am

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy listened in on Ryder's story, Ivy... that girl that he was so close to... and Duda, that woman who was close to Ivy and Jo, then there was "Kraven... wasn't he that guy that fought that army with no arms? You used to fight that guy!?" Pugsy asked, genuinely surprised. The only times he had ever seen Ryder fight were in Baker Street and during the Inquisitor Incident, and both times Ryder wasn't fighting the man. Pugsy threw his fist up into the air "You're so badass big bro!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:49 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

"Y-You think so?" Ryder asked, looking at Pugsy, feeling just a bit bashful over the compliments.
"Oh gosh! You fought him a bunch of times, then? Was it scary?" Chelsea asked. She had heard a lot about Kraven during her time there, and honestly, he seemed pretty terrifying.
"Not...scary exactly..." Ryder replied, looking like he was thinking about it. "It sort of become almost like a routine...that we'd fight every time we saw each other...so it kind of became...normal, I guess? Though...it got a bit ridiculous after we had the wheelchair duel at sunset..."

Ryder's Theme - Rain

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:53 am

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy's eyes suddenly jolted open "WHAT!? YOU HAD A WHEELCHAIR DUEL AT SUNSET!? UAISDHASIDH- Why didn't you ever mention that big bro!?" he asked, genuinely impressed and surprised by Ryder's stories. How many times were you gonna hear a story about a man you look up to fighting a buff man nun while they both rode wheelchairs into the sunset!? You can't make up shit like that!

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:04 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 6 KatEdit_zps308229f9

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

"The Punk Angel"

Kat's Theme: Reach out for the Truth

A female walked into the cafeteria then. Or whatever it was called where the rest were eating. She was ordering her food, burger, fries, milkshake...it was kind of like she was at a diner or something. SHe heard voices and saw a bunch of people talking. Ryder being one of them. She recognized him because he was with Jo when they walked the assassin Angels in. Never talked to him, but recognized him and stuff and junk. She sat nearby, enjoying the voices, and started to eat her food. They were talking very loudly.

I'll show you what I got! Let's rock!

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 6 Divider_guitar
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:11 am

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

"Y-You fought him when you were injured?" Chelsea asked in surprise, looking at her older brother worriedly.
"Well, technically, we were both injured...but...yeah, I guess...it kind of ended up turning into a really awkward fist fight towards the end, though..." Ryder said, actually eating now in between talking. It seemed like whatever lingering depression he might have had was driven away somewhat with good company--not that him avoiding people when he was alone was helping any, in that respect.

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:18 am

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy was completely caught in the awesomeness of the story "But Big bro! Wheelchair duels!" he replied quite simply, he didn't notice Kat, and it was likely that if he did he would freak out. Pugsy was really bad around women other than Chelsea whom he saw as a sister. The man began to think a bit until he raised his hand as if a little kid asking something of an adult "Oh! Big bro! Big bro! How were Elliot and Jo back then? Everyone keeps mentioning that they both changed so much!" he asked, expecting another story out of it.

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:20 am

James Alexander

"Oh I'be had me share of awkward fist fights."He said laughing a little before he looked over at Kat. He gave her a kind smile and pulled a seat out for her"Care to join us lass? We got an extra chair."He offered,"Don;t worry, I don't bite none."

The Soldier of Vulture
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:26 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

"Well...let's see..." Ryder paused, eating a little bit more food. He was apparently thinking, and didn't notice Kat getting invited over. "Well...Elliot was a lot quieter, and really awkward. He really didn't trust me at first, but I guess that I kinda grew on the guy? He never really said much...unless explosions were happening. Then he got all worked up and excited. Which was kinda strange. As for Jo...she was a lot more...carefree, I guess you could say? Made jokes a lot more often...just seemed a whole lot less...well...burdened, I guess."

Ryder's Theme - Rain
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:31 am

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

"The Punk Angel"

"What me? I guess so." Kat got up, and sat awkwardly at the table with the others. She only know Ryder...the others were aliens. "Uh...I'm...sorry to interrupt...or something...It okay if I sit here? Don't got any problems with that?" she asked, looking at the group. They were a...colorful bunch to say the least.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:36 am

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy heard James call out someone "Oh? Someone else new? Great! This is actually pretty cool!" he looked back to Ryder "Huh... interesting... how about that other guy...? I only managed to see him kind of make big speeches and try to make you wear a swimsuit... I heard he passed at Baker Street... what was his name? Stroodle Pimp?" he asked, he had heard that man was once 2nd in command to Jo and worked with Ryder a lot, so he took interest. Then Kat sat down "Eh?" his eyes suddenly widened, a woman!? And she was hot too! Pugsy began to tense up, his face turning red "Uh... hi..." he whispered, suddenly looking very, very awkward.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:46 am

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

"Oh, hi there!" Chelsea smiled cheerfully at Kat as the woman sat down. "Sure, we don't mind you sitting with us! I'm Chelsea, by the way. And this is my brother Ryder, and James, and Pugsy! He's kind of shy with girls, so sorry about that." She giggled and reached over to poke at Pugsy playfully.

"Gangsta Pimp, you mean...?" Ryder took a moment to nod at Kat before he continued talking. "He was a total idiot half the time...but that was all an act, as it turns out. He was...a pretty cool guy, you know? ......I still can't believe he tried to get me to wear a bikini though." He heaved a big sigh--the near entirety of Vulture Team trying to get him to wear a flashy red bikini was a traumatic memory indeed.

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:54 am

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

"The Punk Angel"

"Well...cool. Shy isn't a bad thing. I'm Kat...I'm sort of new." she said, taking a bite of her burger and chewing it. She swallowed and spoke. "I'm with Bunny's crew. I'm just a grunt though, not much anything else." she said, chuckling a bit. "Nice to meet you guys...you can keep talking about stuff, I'll listen." she said, sipping her shake.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:01 am

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy was just kind of there now, shaking without really saying anything "B-b-b-" he was pretty much rendered unable to speak now. The man started sweating, he wanted to ask about that whole bikini story, since he was only seeing it from a crowds view when it happened. Why did Gangsta Pimp want to do that? Why Ryder? So many question, but all Pugsy could really end up saying was "BURGER!" or rather... yelling it. He then looked around at the table, looking really awkward, due to the fact that all he just did was burst out yelling the word burger.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:03 am

Inspector Lestrade wrote:

James Alexander

"'Tis no trouble lass..."He said with a smile as he looked back at Ryder,"Gangsta Pimp...he the bloke that gave us most of this tech then?"He asked,"Heard about him a few times."He said smiling.

The Soldier of Vulture
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:25 am

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

"Burger?" Chelsea asked, looking at Pugsy in confusion. "Do you want a burger, Pugsy? I can go get you one, if you want! It'd be no trouble, really." She gave him a smile and began to stand up. "I was actually thinking about getting seconds, myself, so I'd be heading over there, anyway."

"Yeah, he was..." Ryder's answer to James was short. He didn't want to have to talk about a dead friend any longer than he had to.

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:41 am

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

"The Punk Angel"

"Uhh...should...I leave?" she asked, looking at Pugsy. "I kind of don't to make things more awkward...I men, more then I already have." she said, taking a bite of her burger, and then sipping her shake.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:45 am

James Alexander

"Oh don't tink nothin' o' Pugsy here, just a wee bit shy is all."He said laughing a little,"I think he'll calm down after a little while.

The Soldier of Vulture
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next