Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Carrion Land

+6
Skylark-13
MochaLatte
Inspector Lestrade
The Hidden Spring
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 7 Empty Re: Inner City // Carrion Land

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:51 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 7 Pugsy_zpse2fc4e7f

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness
Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven 

Pugsy eventually just hunched forward, looking rather low. Kat asking if she should leave only made it worse on him, and made the man even more reactionary. He just decided to focus on Ryder for now and continued "S-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-so Big bro! How did you join Vulture Team? And and and no thanks Chelsea... I don't want a burger!" he said rather loudly and awkwardly. He just wanted to shift his attention away from the punk chick who was going to make him all nervous from her hotness. He needed to focus on more manly things! Like punching! And fights! And forgetting how to pronounce really complicated names!

Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven
"Aye! Call me Pugsy, or Greatness! Two rules: Don't mess with Big Bro, and don't mess with his sister! If you do any of that I'll bash your head in! Okay?"
Pugsy Theme - Rhythmical Bustle

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:05 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 7 Chelsea2_zpsd7ec7cee

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
-------------------------------------
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

"Oh, you don't?" Chelsea said, seeming a bit surprised, but then she smiled again. "Alright, well, I'll be right back!" And with that, she skipped on over to the line for more food.

"How I joined Vulture...? Hm..." And that meant talking about Ivy again. Every time she got brought up, it just made his heart sink--but he couldn't show that in front of Pugsy or his sister--especially since he could tell that they were trying hard to cheer him up. "Well...l-let's see...I met Ivy randomly one day on the street...we went to the black market to get stuff, then we went to Funland and Kraven jumped off the ferris wheel and somehow landed okay without splatting? And then he started shouting about death like usual and attacked us...and Ivy got hurt...and, I somehow...met up with Elliot, I think...? And Duda was there, too...And eventually, we just went back to the old bunker, and I kind of just...joined." He had no idea why he was having so much trouble remembering this, honestly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Comeback Kid

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 7 Ryder29_zpsf2a81e77

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
"We're all just living in one big nightmare...huh...?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:13 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 7 2c23452e5f4cda418a570c8189013cc6

Emilia thought about it. It was tempting."You want me to beat you up after I smashed a battle dummy with my legs..." Emilia asked as she looked back at Gabriel. She crossed her arms and thought about it. "Well... Maybe not drink... Let's eat." Emilia said to Gabriel. She had no idea what to do with a male.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:47 pm

Arron Blitz
Striker
Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 7 AnimeRedheadTrenchcoatGuy

Striker walked over to Ryder. He had been drinking for a few hours so he was somewhat tipsy, and his breath was unsavory. "Hey Ryder, wh-*hic*-who are these guys?" I wish you wouldn't get so drunk and butt in all the time. Arron mentally face palmed. Of course, I have to persuade you to not kill people.
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:47 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 7 Mizuki23_zps4bab51b1

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
"All is fair in love and war..."
-----

Admittedly, Gabriel was a bit glad she decided not to take up his offer. He rather liked being able to walk, after all. And he had no doubt that she wouldn't care nearly as much as Bravery about whether she hurt him or not. "Ah... That works," he replied quietly, nodding. He wasn't sure he was very hungry, since guilt tended to kill his appetite, but he knew he needed to eat something.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:55 pm

Ariadne Blitz (Scath)
Purple Knight
Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 7 1201487411_pictures12_zpsfb0a08a4

Ariadne had been walking around for a long time. This place is so big. Where am I even going? She just wondered around, looking for someone who wasn't really scary.
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:01 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 7 KatEdit_zps308229f9

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

"The Punk Angel"

Kat's Theme: Reach out for the Truth

This place was suddenly getting real crowded. Kat looked at Arron and got up.
"Cuse me. You smell like alcohol, and we're having a conversation. Butt out, okay?" she said, pushing him away, and sitting down again. "Ryder's busy. He doesn't need to deal with a drunk asshole like you right now." she said, sipping on her milkshake.

I'll show you what I got! Let's rock!

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 7 Divider_guitar
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:20 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Not having eaten all day yet, Chelsea found herself pretty hungry, so she went ahead and got seconds from the food line. She took Pugsy's burger outburst into consideration, and figured that a burger sounded really tasty right now! She had gotten a burger and a nice tall glass of milk to drink along with it. Even though Chelsea was pretty sure that she was done growing at this point, she knew that milk was supposed to help you grow...so maybe it would help her get just a tiny bit bigger! She was carefully weaving through the crowd to get back to the table, not wanting to spill anything from her tray, when suddenly, she nearly bumped right into Ariadne.
"Oh! Oh gosh, I'm sorry about that--glad that I didn't spill on you or anything." She gave a small giggle and smiled at the purple haired girl.

Ryder placed his arm over Chelsea's laptop, which she had left there when she went to get food. He wanted to make sure that nothing happened to it. As Arron came over, he looked at the guy and just stared for a moment. The scarfed redhead was obviously drunk as hell. He watched as Kat pushed him away, not really saying anything yet, seeing as how she wanted to handle the situation. Still, he knew that Arron could have a bit of a temper...if things started to go downhill, Ryder planned to step in.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:27 pm

Arron Blitz
Striker

Striker went tumbling to the ground, where he lay there for a moment. "You'll have to excuse him. He gets like that from time to time." Arron stood, dusting himself off. As he stood he wobbled a bit. "I hate it when he does this. Whatever." Hey, give it back! Your not good enough to be outside! Striker forced Arron back down. Fine, but don't kill anyone. We don't want to be chased away. Our position here is precarious at best.
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:32 pm

[center]Ariadne Blitz (Scath)
Purple Knight

Ariadne jumped in surprise as Chelsea almost bumped into her. She turned quickly, getting flustered. "Ah, don't... worry about i-it. I was getting i-in the way." She gave a nervous smile in reply to Cheleas' smile. She noticed that Chelsea had some food. "Uh, were can I get something t-to eat?"
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:38 pm

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

"The Punk Angel"

"Pardon who? You or cranky personality in that little head of yours?" she said, crossing her arms. "Listen buddy, you need to get your ass in gear or get the fuck out, cause right now, a drunk moron bumbling around and annoying a senior officer, is the LAST thing we need." she said, glaring the striker. She didn't care if he wanted to fight. She would take it outside and kick his ass. She was a trained assassin after all. "Now go sober up in your room or something, better yet, make yourself useful. We are, why don't you, drunky?" she said, and smiled at the group at the table. "So, Pugsy and Ryder, you guys are in a gang right? How cool was that?" she asked, now interested in talking.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:59 pm

Arron Blitz
Striker

Arron mentally sighed. Why do these thing have to happen to me? Striker on the other hand was getting rather angry. "What are you getting all huffy about punk?" He didn't even really address her, he was rubbing his head. He turned to Ryder. "I'm going to do some recon out there. Anywhere in particular you want me to check?"
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:04 pm

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

"The Punk Angel"

"What I'm getting huffy about is that you come in here with your drunk ass bothering people! We were having a conversation asshat, are you blind too? Do you have any decency, or did that die too when you were thrown in here?" she asked, eating some fries. "Cause my first impression of you is real bad now." she gave him the finger and continued to eat. "Oh, and don't call me Punk, dickweed. I have a name, you better use it." she said, giving him a cold stare.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:10 pm

Arron Blitz
Striker

Striker shook his head. "I wanted to know who you were. That's why I was bothering you guys. Anyway, Ryder?" He was starting to get himself back together because of the anger and frustration, but he didn't notice. Arron, however, took note and relaxed slightly. At least he's not drunk anymore. He won't go picking fights any time soon..... Hopefully. [/color]
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:14 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 7 2c23452e5f4cda418a570c8189013cc6

Emilia nodded and grabbed Gabriel's hand as she forced him to follow her. Finally made it to that place in which they could eat. Some of the others were here too. Emilia's eyes stopped on Kat, and she paused. Never saw her before, but she looked attractive. "I want a milkshake and a burger... What about you?" Emilia asked Gabriel as she sat down at a table not to far from the other group.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:15 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy just kinda kept his head low against the table, he didn't know Arron well, but he was pretty new too. And for whatever reason Kat didn't like him. Pugsy would try to say they should all get along, but he was too busy sweating and stuttering in an attempt to speak words. He looked to Ryder, nervously twitching "H-hey big bro! Gangs are cool right!?" he spit out, before hitting his head against the table, the best he could do was generally parrot what Kat had said earlier, or at least the gist of it.

"Aye! Call me Pugsy, or Greatness! Two rules: Don't mess with Big Bro, and don't mess with his sister! If you do any of that I'll bash your head in! Okay?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:43 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

"Well, the food line is right over there," Chelsea turned away from Ariadne for a moment to point out the line that people were standing in to get food. "It looks like it's getting shorter now, maybe you could hop in there before it gets long again."

Ryder kind of stared at Arron--all of this switching back and forth between personalities thing had him confused.
"Yeah...gangs are cool," he nodded to Pugsy's question, cringing slightly as the guy hit his head on the table. "And...uh...yeah. Hi Striker..." He went back to picking at his food. Having so many people there at once was starting to get a bit overwhelming. Having social interaction was helping, but when he was completely crowded, it made things a bit smothering.

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:48 pm

Arron Blitz
Striker

Striker sighed. "Ok, I'll be back soon with a report." He walked away from the group, going to the entrance of the bunker. He grabbed his gauntlets and his rifle, got his bike, and rode off on his recon mission.

((exit))

Last edited by robert200110 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:52 pm

Ariadne Blitz (Scath)
Purple Knight

Ariadne looked at the line. Oh, there are quite a few people there. "Thank you for your help." She began walking towards the line, but stopped. "I-I'm Ariadne Blitz. It's nice to m-meet you." She cautiously reached out to give Chelsea a hand shake.
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:59 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 7 Mizuki23_zps4bab51b1

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
"All is fair in love and war..."
-----

Of course, Gabriel would have followed her even if she hadn't grabbed his hand. But as it was he certainly had no choice, and instead of waste time protesting the forcible pulling he just hurried to keep up so that maybe his shoulder could remain in socket. "Er... I'm not sure exactly... I'm not that hungry... But... er..." Glancing over at the group a short distance away, he sighed and tried to think of something. "I guess I'll get a sandwich... I'll go order for us I suppose?" he offered after seeing she'd taken her seat already. He didn't wait for a response before he walked over- though pausing and letting the purple haired girl go ahead of him, after seeing she was heading that way.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:00 pm

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

"The Punk Angel"

"Wait, did he just leave without orders? What a freaking idiot." she sighed. "Anyway, you said Gangs are cool. I think so too but...like...what was the life like? Was it fun, was it boring?" she asked Pugsy and Ryder. She looked at Chelsea with some other girl and then a tall woman, who looked way more mature, and way cute, then the other people around. Kat sighed. She wasn't gonna stay long. She didn't want to overwhelm her new leader.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:02 pm

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

"...Did I send him out on a mission...?" Ryder asked no one in particular, his voice quiet. Much of that conversation had been lost on him while he had been shrinking away from the large amount of people. So....he wasn't quite sure where Arron was going or why, but oh well. He heard Kat asking him about what gang life was like, then he looked over to her to answer. "It was fun some of the time...obviously it was more intense whenever we were fighting...but yeah...I'd say that it was a good time..."

"Oh--sorry, got my hands full," Chelsea gave Ariadne an apologetic smile, showing her that she had both hands holding her tray of food. "But, I'm Chelsea! It's nice to meet you, Ariadne. Can I call you Ari for short?"

Ryder's Theme - Rain

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:09 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy kept his head against the table after slamming into it "??????" he spoke, but none of it made any sense since his mouth was against the table. So at this point he was reduced to just making random muffled noises that were supposed to be words. He stayed that way too, just there, his face against the desk. He didn't even know that Arron left, he was too busy being an emotional wreck, the fact that he was doing this in front of so many people was pretty bad too.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:19 pm

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder looked at Pugsy, listening to the strange table-face language that he was speaking.
"...Pugsy...are you okay?"
It's not like this hadn't happened before when they had run into girls...but it seemed particularly bad this time...

Ryder's Theme - Rain
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:32 pm

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

"The Punk Angel"

"Well...I'm gonna go." she said, and got up. "I'm heading to look around." she said, and left the table. "Nice meeting you." she smiled and walked off, looking around the place. It was huge!

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next