Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Carrion Land

+6
Skylark-13
MochaLatte
Inspector Lestrade
The Hidden Spring
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 23 Empty Re: Inner City // Carrion Land

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:12 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 23 Mizuki23_zps4bab51b1

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
"All is fair in love and war..."
-----

"Aw, what- am I not sexy enough to go without?" he teased, smiling happily as he slowly moved his arms through the shirt and tugged it down into its proper place. "Thanks... where do we want to go?" he asked curiously, glancing between Bravery and the door.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:20 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 23 Bravery14_zps10216a5b

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
-------------------------------------
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

"Well, I was going to suggest getting food, and you know what they say--no shoes, no shirt, no service! So, you really do need a shirt." Bravery grinned at Gabriel, the 'sexy' comment having flown right over his head. "You're okay with getting food, right Gabriel?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - Declaration of War
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:26 pm

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
-----

Gabriel only laughed, nodding his head in agreement, not even bothering to try explaining anything to Bravery. "Food sounds great actually," he agreed, patting his stomach lightly before beginning to lead the way out of the infirmary and towards the food area. He knew Bravery would catch up- he wasn't moving all too fast, still getting used to being on his feet again.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:24 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 23 Pugsy_zpse2fc4e7f

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness
Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven 

Pugsy jumped a but when he heard Ivy's name call, he didn't really know who she was talking about either. Then she turned normal again, getting all awkward and shy again, which only served to make Pugsy awkward and shy too "Uh... Hey... I-" and then she ran off and apologized. Pugsy was going to go try and help her, say something, anything, he just wanted her to be happy again. AND THEN JO HAPPENED. Pugsy literally had a miniature heart attack as Jo threatened to kill him for the SECOND TIME "Ah! Uh! Bah!" the man suddenly just froze, just staring awkwardly into nothingness, even as Ryder patted him, Pugsy showed no signs of movement or thought. Jo and Ryder left, and Pugsy was still just there, staring out into nothingness, silent, now Pugsy was the one that needed help. Because Jo just did shit sometimes.

Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven
"Aye! Call me Pugsy, or Greatness! Two rules: Don't mess with Big Bro, and don't mess with his sister! If you do any of that I'll bash your head in! Okay?"
Pugsy Theme - Rhythmical Bustle

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:44 pm

Ivy/Arma
The Girl Who Would Be Armageddon

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 23 Ivyarma_zps79701e93

Ivy's face showed that it broke her heart a little inside that Jo wasn't her real mother...How come she remembered her that way if that wasn't who she was...? How come she could remember HER but not her actual mother?

"Oh..."

Then the Jo explosion to Pugsy happened and Ivy froze. What had just happened?! Why did Jo do that?! She looked at Pugsy, who was terrified, and waited for Jo and Ryder to leave, waving at the two leaders, before talking to him.

"Pugsy...? Pugsy are you okay? Pugsy?!"

She cried, the desperation growing in her voice as the man wouldn't react...She poked at his face, maybe the human contact would fluster him enough to snap him out of this trance? She also reached for the battery acid in case the poking didn't work, old Ivy's influence working on her.

"Gel-flavored motherfucker...?"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:55 pm

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

Bravery happily walked alongside Gabriel, feeling like things were shaping up just fine today, since the two of them were totally unaware of all of the drama llamas that had stampeded through the base earlier. As he caught up with Gabriel, he paused for a moment, then reached down to hold his hand. That was a thing that couples did, right? Right? "Do you think we could swing by the training area, first? I left my gear in there, and I've gotta do some maintenance on it."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:58 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy was just there staring blankly into the void, even as Ivy went to help him. He just stared into nothingness, Jo had pretty much shocked him, he couldn't speak a word, it wasn't even easy to tell if he was thinking or not. Then as Ivy started poking him, Pugsy suddenly curled up into a ball, rolling around the floor of the kitchen as he started speaking unintelligible gibberish "Levi doesn't have a lot of characters... Pan doesn't kill of characters... Poet is on all the time..." truly Pugsy was lost in the deepest pits of insanity. Of course he wasn't sentient enough right now to be thinking about the battery acid that Ivy was reaching for.

"Aye! Call me Pugsy, or Greatness! Two rules: Don't mess with Big Bro, and don't mess with his sister! If you do any of that I'll bash your head in! Okay?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:04 pm

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
-----

Gabriel blinked in surprise when he felt Bravery's hand, but he still smiled a bit, holding onto his hand gently as they continued walking. "Ah... Yeah, that's probably a good idea," he agreed, nodding. "We should see if there's a spare gun around somewhere too... I don't like being unarmed," he added, considering he was fairly certain he'd lost the last gun he had when he'd been unconscious and half-dead from poison. Whoops.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:08 pm

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

Bravery walked along with Gabriel to the training area, then went to his locker, and took out all of his gear, holding it in his arms, but not putting it on. "To the table!" he announced as he jogged over to a table that was put there for people to modify their weapons on. "I just wanna make sure that everything is running smoothly and all..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:18 pm

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
-----

Gabriel nodded and let go of Bravery in order for him to go retrieve his things, watching him as he carried it over to a table to work on. While he did that, he decided to look around and see if he could find some sort of gun or something to carry- with both arms rather out of commission, he wasn't really able to fight well... but he wanted a gun at least to defend himself with in case something happened. You could never be too careful, not in this prison. Luckily, there were a few guns stored for practice, and he picked one up along with some spare ammo, tucking it into the waistband of his pants before he returned to Bravery's side. "How does it look?"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:31 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy was crazy. Everyone knew that. But even SHE couldn't understand what Pugsy was saying. She looked really worried as she put down the battery acid, since even THAT couldn't cure this type of crazy... She didn't even know what to say to that...Who the hell were these people she was talking about?

"Pugsy...who are Pan and Levi...?"

She had to be the sane one now that Pugsy was breaking the fourth wall, but she was still curious as to who these people were.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:38 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy continued to role on the floor of the kitchen as he sung "The wheels of the bus go round and round~!" until Ivy asked who Pan and Levi were, then Pugsy just stopped. Literally, he was just there, exactly in the same pose as he was when he was rolling on the ground, staring into the voice. He rolled around slightly, only to stop as his blank stare turned to Ivy, just staring out to her like a lemur. He just stayed there, staring at her, completely broken from Jo. Because Jo.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:52 pm

Ivy/Arma

"Pugsy staaaahp!"

Ivy cried, shaking Pugsy and trying to make him stop acting so worryingly. He didn't seem to react to anything...

"Please...?"

She got up and her sane side started making pancakes, ACTUAL pancakes, though she still wasn't the best cook, so they got burnt...Still, she took two pancakes and put them on Pugsy's face, then hugged him.

"Pancakes and hugs solve everything, remember?"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:09 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 23 Masaru53_zpsb81d0d1f

Masaru Hattori
The Bloody Lotus
"With Mariko at my side, I can do anythi--h-hey! What's with the staring at us?! Qu-Quit that!"

Sunset had just ended--evening had fallen. Masaru and Mariko had made their way to the Vulture's base of operations--but they hadn't approached the entrance yet. They were a safe distance away, in a good hiding spot. The plan was to wait for more assassins to show up and join them, then attack all together. So, for now, they lay in wait silently, preparing themselves for the upcoming battle.

Masaru and Mariko's Theme - I'll Face Myself (Reincarnation)
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:40 pm

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe
I am a cripple...a useless corpse for society to mock

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 23 Sami-1

Sami arrived, walking there. She didn't really care if she was seen or not. Didn't make a lick of difference. Honestly, the Vultures were gonna die, so why even bother being subtle? She went over to Masaru. "Sup?" she said. "Looks like we are working together. You two ready?" she asked, starting to be sneaky now.

People can be so cruel
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:46 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 23 Masaru53_zpsb81d0d1f

Mariko Kumori
*The Bloody Lotus*
"You'd better not underestimate us... You'll be regretting it with your last breath."

"Ah, Miss Monroe. Nice to see you again," Mariko responded quietly, only sparing a moment to look at the other woman before she returned her attention to watching the base, eying the entrance with curiosity. There was really a base under there...? How... odd. "We were born ready," she added with a grin, her hand reaching back to touch her katana for a moment. Soon... Soon she would need to get it out, but not just yet.

Masaru and Mariko's Theme - I'll Face Myself (Reincarnation)
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:50 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 23 Flirt37_zps9ecb69dd

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
-------------------------
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"
-------------------------

Sophia emerged from the shadows not too far from the other three, fidgeting a bit as she took up a position behind them. She was nervous- this was big, and she hadn't really talked to the others there. And they were such great fighters...! She was too shy to speak up, only offering a small wave as she clutched at the straps of her backpack. She too, was staring at the entrance, and waiting for the others to make the first move- they were her superiors, after all.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:42 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy continued to role on the floor of the kitchen as he muttered "One of us. One of us." like a mantra, over and over again. The man rolled around, his eyes looking like that of a fish until he smelled something. It smelt good, even if it was a little burnt "Huh...?" he snipped the air of the kitchen, his eyes suddenly turning back to normal "Is that pancakes I smell...?" the man asked, standing back up and seeing Ivy cooking. He heard her say pancakes and hugs solve everything, and the man blushed. Pugsy scratched the side of his neck nervously "Huh..." he walked to Ivy, hugging her from behind "Yeah... you're right..." Pugsy smiled, he was so happy that Ivy didn't just leave him in one of his weird fits again. Usually he would just be left there rolling on the ground until he feinted or starved.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:50 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy clapped with delight as Pugsy finally snapped out of his uber-insanity, feeling his arms around her which, for the insane Ivy, was good cause he just liked hugs, but for the sane Ivy, was weird cause this was the guy that had spazzed out when she tried to stop him from drowning himself.

"I am? Yay!"

She mentally highfived herself for being right, then finished making the burnt pancakes and looked at the plate.

"So...what do we do with this?"

She asked, apparently old Ivy didn't know how a pancake worked, and old Ivy was the dominant one at the moment, so the greenette could not help but grab a pancake and put it on her head, wearing it as a hat.

"Like this?"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:52 pm

Ariadne Blitz (Scath)
Purple Knight
Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 23 1201487411_pictures12_zpsfb0a08a4

Ariadne was taken by surprise when Rosa spoke to her. She suddenly became really flustered, fidgeting and stammering. "Um... H-hi." That's two people now who have approached her. She must stand out more then she thought.

robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:00 am

Daniell McNeil
Bomber
Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 23 Sasha_zps14f78c9b

Danielle was flying around once again, coming in for a landing. When she brought her feet forward to break, however, only the left foot thrust fired off causing her to spin and crash hard on her back. "AGH!" She grunted as she hit the ground. When she rose it was evident that she had dislocated her right shoulder. Her arm sagged loosely at her side. She quickly went searching for another person to give her a hand, finding Gabriel and Bravery. "Hey, can one of you guys give me a hand with something?"  
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:09 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

"Ooh! You look awesome!" Bravery gave Gabriel a cheerful grin, then continued working on tinkering with his 3D Gear. He was happy that Emilia had told him how to do maintenance on it...
As Danielle approached, he looked at her, his eyebrows raising in concern when he saw her sagging shoulder.
"Uh--hi. You okay there?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:17 am

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
-----

Gabriel chuckled slightly, that certainly hadn't been what he'd meant but he'd take the compliment any day. "Thanks," he murmured, watching as Bravery worked on his equipment. When Danielle approached them however, he turned his attention to her and frowned, instantly noticing the apparently injured shoulder. That didn't look good- but he let Bravery speak, since he wasn't too sure if he could help.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:21 am

Daniell McNeil
Bomber
Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 23 Sasha_zps14f78c9b

Danielle began rubbing her shoulder when Bravery brought it up. "Oh ya. I just need help relocating-CRIK-.....it." When she said relocating it, she ended up forcing it back into place, cringing as it reset. ".....OOOOWWW, god that hurt!" She whined for a little while, complaining about how much it hurt. She soon cooled down, and spoke again. "Well, that was some intro." She approached the table, gingerly rubbing her shoulder. "I should probably go to a medic and get this checked out properly." She removed her boot, placing it on the table.
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:32 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

"There might still be doctors in the infirmary if you head there now...we just came from there, after all," Bravery told her. "Hey, by the way--what's your name? I don't think we've met."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next