Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Carrion Land

+6
Skylark-13
MochaLatte
Inspector Lestrade
The Hidden Spring
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 40 Empty Re: Inner City // Carrion Land

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:14 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 40 Chelsea16_zps68d31df8

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
-------------------------------------
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

"Oh, thank you, Miss Mio!" Chelsea smiled at Bunny as the woman complimented her. "I'm just glad that I was able to help out!" When Bunny left to go give soup to Jo, Chelsea began cleaning up the kitchen area, washing the pots that they had used while cooking. When Bunny came back, Chelsea was about to say something to her, when she suddenly saw the woman falter, supporting herself against a wall.
"O-Oh dear, Miss Mio--you're tired, aren't you? Y-You should really get some rest...you've been helping out everybody so much, you deserve a chance to build up your strength, too..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Comeback Kid
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:19 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 40 Bravery11_zpsfa4f36ed

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

Bravery gratefully took the soup that was offered to him as Bunny came around to all of the people who were working on clearing the rubble out of the base.
"Thanks, Bunny," he smiled at her, taking a bowl of soup and a spoon as she passed. He then sat down on one of the larger pieces of rubble, beginning to eat the soup. His eyes scanned the room, trying to locate a certain person...but he wasn't sure if he'd be able to find Gabriel, anyway. Either way--this soup was really tasty!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - Declaration of War
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:23 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 40 Ryder73_zps5c4de318

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
“Do you really think that I’ll be giving up that easily? I don’t think so!”

"Huh--?" Ryder sat up in the bed as Bunny entered the infirmary, blinking a few times, not having realized that he had nearly been falling asleep. Still, he felt a bit more rested now, which was good. Maybe the soup would help wake him up a bit. He took a bowl of soup and a spoon, and while still in bed, began to eat it. It was actually really good...

Ryder's Theme - Burn My Dread (Reincarnation)
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:25 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 40 A03302fc-3949-4514-97fc-1b773bc8f9bb_zps87e51500

Elliot Payne
Red Sun
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Elliot didn't get off from the wall to eat, he would find his own food and he didn't want to eat with everyone else. He stayed there hostile to everyone else, he really didn't care for staying around, he'd probably leave to go scouting around the city again. Though then again, what use would that be? His motorcycle was trashed, and more importantly they didn't have an army anymore. They were six or seven people now, they didn't even have a reason to be together anymore "Tch..."

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"I'm not going to show weakness again, I'll be there to hold the line when the time comes again..."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:50 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 40 Bunny4_zps782c3e69
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Theme:Get your Body Beat

Bunny shook her head at Chelsea.
"I'm fine." she said. "Don't worry, I'm sure I'll sleep tonight...if I can." she said, looking around, seeing people eating. She saw Elliot not eating, and sighed. She went over to him, taking some bread. "You need to eat something." she said, handing him some bread. "I know you don't like carrots, but it was what we had. So here." she said, trying to smile at him.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 40 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:54 pm

Ivy/Arma
The Girl Who Would Be Armageddon

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 40 Ivyarma3_zpse603140d

Ivy woke up in the infirmary, after two weeks being unconscious; her still-human bits getting re-adapted to the fixed cybernetics had taken a while and for a while, no one was sure they wouldn't be rejected. Luckily the green-haired girl opened her bright purple eyes, proving that Vulture Team medics really were super awesome.

"Ouch...my head..."

She said, rubbing her temples as she sat up, surprisingly not in pain. She looked around the infirmary from her bed, searching for a familiar face.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:03 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 40 A03302fc-3949-4514-97fc-1b773bc8f9bb_zps87e51500

Elliot Payne
Red Sun

Elliot immediately shot a glare to Bunny as soon as she got anywhere near him, and here's the thing, this wasn't just something he did to her anymore. he practically did that to everyone. Elliot shook his head to Bunny "I refuse to eat..." he told her bluntly. He just didn't, he wouldn't, and no one would change his mind. He was as stubborn as a mule. He then looked back down to the floor, just thinking about what he could do to be useful again.

"I'm not going to show weakness again, I'll be there to hold the line when the time comes again..."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:27 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy got out of bed and tried walking, which worked. Two weeks of resting had been good for her.

"Hello...?"

She peeked out of the infirmary and saw the ruins of Carrion Land. Well shit. She walked out and tried to remember what had happened to cause all of this...she remembered the cyborg David...Oh right, there was that.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:30 pm

Elliot Payne
Red Sun

Elliot shook his head some more "Useless.... I..." he looked up to see Ivy wandering through the base. She had been out for weeks "Uh... Ivy!" he called out to her, he knew a confused Ivy probably wasn't the best Ivy, especially a nuclear armed confused Ivy. The last thing they needed was her killing them all because she thought she was kidnapped by Gumby. Elliot waved to her "Did you just wake up... or...?" he asked, arched an eyebrow to her, hoping she remember who he was so he wouldn't need to hit her over the head again.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:41 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy heard a familiar voice and turned to see Elliot. That was the guy that had hit her that one time she couldn't remember anything. She had had amnesia for long enough to get used to this feeling of knowing that she knew people from somewhere, but not remembering a lot about them, so she didn't make it into a big deal.

"Ellias? Edward?"

She was trying to remember the man's name, since he seemed to remember hers.. Then he asked her if she just woke up and she nodded.

"Yeah, I feel a bit weird and my head hurts..."
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:51 pm

BunnyMio

"Elliot please, you need to eat something! If you don't you'll just be dead weight!" Bunny said to him, glaring back. "Look, I don't like the situation we're in as much as you do, but we're in it and we have to make the best of it. So eat your bread!" she said, stuffing it on him, and then hearing Ivy. She went over to the poor girl. "Hey. How are you feeling champ?" she asked. "You want something to eat? You feel up to that?" she asked.

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 40 Untitled-3[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:57 pm

Elliot Payne
Red Sun

Elliot turned his face away from Bunny "I'm already dead weight, I don't give a shit. Now let me angst alone." he told Bunny bluntly before looking to Ivy. He shot a glare to him, she had amnesia... AGAIN!? What the hell was with this girl's head and memory loss? Now if Elliot was a doctor he'd do a particular study to understand why this girl was so prone to memory loss. Perhaps that would help Vulture Team as a whole understand Ivy much more now. But nope. Elliot whacked Ivy in the head, again "WORK BRAIN! WORK!" he yelled "The power of my fist compels you!"

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:07 pm

BunnyMio

"NO!" Bunny yelled at Elliot. "You listen to m-" and then he whacked Ivy. "Oh my god Elliot! You need to stop acting like a child and get your head in the game! What happened to the Elliot who would get shit done and stop at nothing to do the job? Where the fuck did that guy go huh?!" she was tempted to punch him, but didn't. "I'm tired of this, and I think others are too!" she glared back at him. It seemed like sparks were coming from their eyes.

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 40 Untitled-3[/quote][/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:12 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy looked at Bunny and had the same "I know you" feeling. She was about to answer her when she got whacked again by Elliot.

"What was THAT for?"

She asked rubbing the back of her head and looking up at the man with a confused expression on her face.

"Power of your- I, what? That sounds so cool."
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:21 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 40 Chelsea16_zps68d31df8

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

After Bunny had left, Chelsea continued cleaning up the kitchen area, up until it was nice and squeaky clean. She put all of the dishes and pots into nice stacks (or what was left of the dishes and pots that hadn't gotten destroyed), and then looked at her work, feeling proud of herself. Following that, she began wandering the base, wondering what she could do. Her left hand lingered in her pocket at the side of her skirt, fidgetting with the flash drive that was in there. That flash drive held by far her most important program...but now, she didn't even have a computer to activate it with. It was a sad thing indeed. She had no idea how she was going to get a new computer...Until then, all she could do to help was some first aid and cooking--and that really wasn't much at all.
As she was wandering, she happened to see Bunny, Elliot, and Ivy from afar, but they seemed like they were talking, and she didn't really want to bother them, so she kept her distance for now, planning only on talking to them if they called her over

Chelsea's Theme - Comeback Kid
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:24 pm

Elliot Payne
Red Sun

Elliot's eyes widened slightly after Ivy's reaction to getting hit on the head, it didn't seem to work as well as before "Oh... uh sorry..." he muttered, damn, that was it. That was the last thing Elliot was good at, hitting Ivy in the head. Without that, what use did he have? Elliot shot a glare to Bunny as she started talking "You don't get to talk to me like that anymore. I don't know you, we aren't even friends, I don't even consider you a part of Vulture Team and I don't care what Jo thinks..." he told Bunny harshly before turning away, pouting "Bah..."

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

-------

https://newts-in-suits.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=206
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content