Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Carrion Land

+6
Skylark-13
MochaLatte
Inspector Lestrade
The Hidden Spring
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 39 Empty Re: Inner City // Carrion Land

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:54 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 39 Chelsea67_zpsb9d46a98

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
-------------------------------------
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea had truly lost all hope, when suddenly--a woman clad in a strange, foreign looking outfit (with a chest large enough to make Chelsea feel self-conscious enough for two) came to the rubble blocked entrance--and then single-handedly, and bare-handedly destroyed the rubble, then simply left without a word to Chelsea or Rosa. Chelsea stared in disbelief, unable to process the fact that that had just happened. And then, she realized--it had gotten quiet.
"I-Is...Is the attack over?" she asked in disbelief, looking to Rosa. "W-We should go check on everyone..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Comeback Kid
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:59 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 39 Bunny4_zps48ae195f
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou
Theme:Get your Body Beat

"J-jo...Ya...can't give in..." the weakened voice of Bunny said. She had managed to limp to her, though her body was in critical herself. Bunny had to lean against a wall to support herself, and not to mention her right arm torn to shreds. "You...you did it...he's gone....you avenged...Claus right?" she smiled. "Perk....Perk up...it's time to get...organized..." she said, all in between panting and grunting due to the extreme pain she felt in her everything. Despite all that, she managed to smile for her leader.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 39 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:01 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 39 Bravery14_zps10216a5b

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

Bravery saw that the attack was over, then quickly went into the room, running over to Jo, kneeling next to her.
"Jo! Jo, are you okay?! We--we have to get everyone to the infirmary, quick! You too!"
Bravery stood up, jogging over to Emilia, and checking her pulse. "Emilia is still alive!" Then, he went to Ryder. The redhead's skin was a deathly pale, blood still leaking from his still form. However, small, labored, nearly imperceptible breaths still passed through his lungs. "R-Ryder's alive, too...but barely..." He looked to Jo, as if waiting for her to tell him what to do. "Wh-Who do you want me to carry over there, first...? I'm really the only one well enough to do it right now...I got Bunny and Elliot to the infirmary, by the way..." His mind was racing so fast with the need to get everyone who was hurt to the infirmary, that he didn't feel that he had the time to mourn for the fallen. He wanted to preserve the living, first and foremost.
And then--he saw Bunny come limping in, talking to Jo.

"P-Pardon my French, but holy SHIT, Bunny! You're dying! Stop walking around!" He took a stern tone with her, giving her an incredulous look.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - Declaration of War
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:07 am

Rosa Oeste

The Dessert Rose
Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 39 Tumblr_m2g36cI2T91qg53nto1_500

Rosa worked hard, but then slammed her fist against the rubble. She couldn't get out... She couldn't get Chelsea out... She felt useless, so she sat there and watched in horror until the Mistress came. How did she enter?! How wah? Was she kicking this man's butt!? When they couldn't do anything!? How... The heart? She was aiming for the heart? What was going to happen next? She watched as the man died and then the rubble being removed. "Que?" she said and just stared... She had no words...

"Mi nombre es Rose West, mi hermano mayor es Diego West. Encabecé la revolución a lo largo de lado porque tuvo un sueño... Ahora tengo un sueño. Mi sueño es para vengar su muerte y continuar con el movimiento en México! Voy a hacer todo en mi poder para hacerlo!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:22 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 39 Apossiblejo22_zps9c7c3de4

words that kill
would you speak them to me?
let the world fear us all, it`s just means to an end ↯

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s breathing was ragged, forced and incredibly labored. The upcoming panic attack she felt didn`t help. They were all dead. Their blood was on her hands -- if she were just a little faster, a little stronger..
Her vision was blurry and glossed over, and her hearing was dimmed. Why couldn`t she save anyone? Bunny, Elliot, Akuryo, Emilia, Ivy, Ryder -- they all lost their lives trying to assist her. It was all her fault. She could feel her heartbeat subtly declining. Maybe she should sleep. That sounded pretty nice...

She heard the faint sound of someone calling her name and jolted upwards, her eye frantically searching around her until she saw Bravery. "I.. uh.. B-Bravery...?" She asked, her eye widening as she stared at the boy. He was alive? He rushed over to Emilia, feeling her pulse. As news was delivered to her that the knight was safe, Jo`s shoulders dropped in relief. They were okay. Everyone was okay. Everything was going to be okay. She didn`t fail anyone. Her grip on herself loosened, as she watched the fellow blunette head over to Ryder. The faintest smile appeared on her face. He was okay. Everything was okay..
She jumped at another voice that echoed through the room with an unmistakable accent. She smiled genuinely at Bunny -- her eye stained with small tears. "I... I did? I think -- I did..." She muttered, looking back over at the Inquisitor`s corpse. She.. avenged Claus? Did he see? Was he proud? She blinked as she noticed the superhero looked over at her expectantly. Her gaze momentarily shifted between him and the Inquisitor`s remains, before she attempted to get up again, only to fall back onto her knee helplessly. "I-I can help..! Just -- give me a moment -- I-I can --!" No, she couldn`t, obviously. But she was going to keep trying to get up anyway.  

__________________________________________________________________________________________
❝ Jo`s Battle Theme - A Stranger I Remain ❞
★☆﹙ l e t    t h e    p u n i s h m e n t    f i t    t h e    c r i m e ﹚
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:23 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 39 Mizuki23_zps4bab51b1

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
"All is fair in love and war..."
-----

Gabriel stayed put in the infirmary as Bravery left, a few tears rolling down his face. He hoped nobody was well enough to see him crying... He was ashamed of himself enough as it were, without someone else commenting. And then he heard the sounds of yelling... but... he recognized it as Bravery. He didn't sound like he was fighting... Deciding to risk it, he got to his feet quickly and slipped out of the infirmary, hurrying towards where everyone else seemed to be. And then he just stopped for a second in the doorway, staring in shock at the carnage everywhere. It turned his stomach, but he caught sight of Bravery panicking over who to help first and focused on his voice as he walked in hurriedly. "I can help," he added firmly, glancing around before moving to Ryder, who seemed in the worst shape at the time. "Calm down Bravery... Now that the fighting is over we need to concentrate here," he said as he passed by his boyfriend to the barely-breathing redhead nearby. He wasn't sure how best to carry him that wouldn't damage anything further, so he eventually ended up just picking him up bridal style- though with a slight struggle at first- before hurrying to carry him back to the infirmary where he could hopefully get help.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:59 am

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea stood up, still a bit shaky as she did so, and looked to Rosa.
"C-Come on...we should go where everyone else is, and check on them..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:01 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

Bravery looked to Gabriel and nodded to him quickly as the other man carried Ryder out. Then, Bravery turned to Jo and Bunny. Gabriel had helped him get his composure back a bit, and he could focus better now.
"N-Neither of you can be moving! Seriously! You're both super injured! Let me carry you, please...!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:06 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 39 Bunny4_zps48ae195f
BunnyMio

"I...I'm fine...I'm okay...for a little while." She answered Bravery, and then looked at Jo. "L-listen...you need...to focus on the now and not the before...It will eat away at ya...Jo...and no one...I mean it...no one...wants to see that from you..." she kept panting, holding what was left of her right arm...which wasn't a lot. "We all need rest...everyone of us...but...think about the victory...I think...you...should...be...prou...." Bunny couldn't keep her conscious mind any longer. She fall over, passing out onto the floor.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:09 am

words that kill

Jo`s expression softened as she listened to Bunny, a light sigh escaping her. Which hurt. Sighing hurt now. That was a thing.
"I-I`m fine, I`m fine --! I-I`ve had worse, I`m m-made of steel and bad decisions..!"
She insisted, before simply collapsing a few moments after Bunny did. Her shoulders subtly rose and fell, indicating she was still breathing. 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:15 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

Bravery stared for a moment as both Bunny and Jo passed out onto the floor. Now he had three unconscious women, one wearing heavy armor, to carry back to the infirmary. And fast. He started by going over to Bunny, pulling her up onto his back, then quickly heading back to the infirmary, and laying her down onto the bed that she had been on before.
"Stay there this time, please?" he mumbled to her pleadingly before looking over to Gabriel. "Listen, you're still a bit injured too, right? You can carry Jo--I'll carry Emilia. That armor's gonna be kinda heavy. Let's go get them." Bravery turned, heading out of the infirmary, and expecting Gabriel to follow. He kept going until he got to the room where Jo and Emilia were, and he went over to Emilia, struggling to pick her up because of the armor, but eventually succeeding. He brought her back to the infirmary, then laid her down onto a bed.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:39 pm

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
-----

After carrying Ryder to the infirmary and placing him on a bed, Gabriel had waited a moment to ensure he was getting the proper care before turning to head back. Then Bravery came in with Bunny, and though he had been about to deny any injuries, Bravery went ahead and left before he could- and really, he was still a bit hurt. So it would be better if he managed to get the easier of the two remaining injured. Following his boyfriend quickly, the redhead was quick to hurry over to Jo, looking somewhat worried as he carefully lifted her into his arms and turned to follow Bravery back to the infirmary. He let the other go first however, knowing he had the heavier of the two- all that armor couldn't be easy to carry. Once they reached the infirmary he set Jo down on a bed and then walked over to Bravery, tentatively reaching out to hold his hand. "Listen... I... I'm sorry for what I did..." he murmured quietly, eyes on the ground. "I was just worried... I didn't want to see you get hurt, and staying behind where I can't know what was going on... it was just so stressful... I... I'm sorry I'm such a liability..."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:45 pm

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

Bravery took Gabriel's hand in both of his hands, then grinned at him.
"You aren't a liability, Gabriel. I don't know what I would do without you, you know? Don't go dragging yourself down--I think that you're great." He leaned over, landing a kiss on Gabriel's cheek before pulling away.
"Alright, now--we're gonna need to give the medics that are left a hand, okay? We've got a lot of work to do..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:50 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea ran to the infirmary, quickly moving inside. She saw that Gabriel and Bravery had brought everyone to the infirmary, and she searched around the beds in the room until she finally found her brother. The medics had stabilized his condition, but he still wasn't looking too good. Chelsea pulled up a stool, sitting by Ryder's bed and watching him worriedly as the medics worked. Worries upon worries plagued her mind...how everyone had gotten hurt...how she didn't have a computer anymore, and couldn't help at all now...so many things...but still, for now, she was just relieved to see her brother alive...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:13 pm

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
-----

"I- ... o-okay..." Gabriel was a bit surprised by Bravery's words, but he relaxed a little- it seemed like things were okay for now... Smiling a bit as his cheek was kissed the redhead nodded, agreeing. Things would go much faster if they both helped patch everyone up... Even if neither of them knew very much about medical things. Then he caught sight of Chelsea, blinking a moment before letting go of Bravery and walking over to her. "Hey, Chelsea? I have an idea... maybe you could help the medics? I mean... I understand if the blood might make you queasy... But it's something, yeah? And maybe you could learn a little about first aid... Just an idea, something to do instead of sit and worry," he suggested gently, smiling at her as he patted her shoulder before going to help with Bravery, leaving her to decide.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:45 pm

(Alright timeskip for now, from this post on it is two weeks later in the RP.)
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:32 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 39 Bunny4_zps782c3e69
BunnyMio

It had been two weeks since the Carrion Land attack. Despite the terrible hurt and pain everyone went through, recovery was going...okay per say. People were still bound to a bed, even after all this time. A ceremony was done for Akuryo, who had died in the fight, as well as James, Arron, Adrian, Danelie, and the many soldiers that gave their lives for the cause. Needless to say, it's been a hard few weeks.
Bunny was one of the rare ones who was actually up and about. Her right arm was replaced with Mr. Ghoul's old arm. Since a professional made her other arm, using that same tech was tough. She had to research her own arm, and create it exactly, which wasn't very easy. However, it worked, and now she had a second cybernetic arm to go along with her first. She was able to lift very very heavy things, and her hand to hand became deadly. However, Bunny still favored her guns, and practiced everyday. She's been working tirlessly to get Carrion Land back to...livable standards. She had managed to clear the entrance and get the lift working again, and was working on he individual rooms, welding the leftover scrap metal to patch the walls. That was an on going project. Right now...she was resting.
Bunny sat at the entrance of Carrion Land, looking over the land, as well as guarding it. So much had changed in such a small time...who knew...what was gonna happen next. A small sigh escaped the womans lips, thinking of the possibilities...that maybe she wouldn't be able to protect the people she cared for...again. HEr thoughts wandered to the others in the Vulture Team. They had so many people who...couldn't fight. They were threatened to being hurt...but....she was knocked out so early...it was a terrible feeling. She stood up, a determined look on her face. "I won't...not again..." she said softly to herself, and went back inside, patrolling around the place.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:11 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 39 A03302fc-3949-4514-97fc-1b773bc8f9bb_zps87e51500

Elliot Payne
Red Sun

These last few days have not gone well. Elliot was leaning near the rebuilt entrance of Carrion Land, staring down at the metallic floor of the underground base. He hated it all, his fists tightened, memories flying through his mind. He had lost once again, and proven once again that he had no use in this organization. Elliot let out a sigh, his hands in the pockets of his coat "Urgh...." he let out a grunt, his eyes low and fixed upon his own feet. Truly, Elliot had no idea what he would do now. Perhaps it was time to retire? He had already stayed in this world long enough, and he was rarely of use anymore, why stay around and be a burden?

"I'm not going to show weakness again, I'll be there to hold the line when the time comes again..."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:52 am

BunnyMio

Bunny was walking along the grated path, looking around at the construction.
"Things seem to be going okay." she thought to herself. "I just gotta keep working..." she saw Elliot walking around as well. She sighed. That....was still a thing. After 2 weeks, and no improvement on their relationship...I mean...they talked for like...a minute...then Elliot would leave. Bunny wanted to fix it...and at least figure it out...but...He resisted. Bunny watched, but then her stomach growled, and she started to go down to the main floor to start getting food ready. The cook had quit because Vulture was too dangerous...so Bunny took over.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:43 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 39 Bravery11_zpsfa4f36ed

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

Bravery had been awfully busy over the course of the last two weeks. He'd been dividing his attention as best as he could--he'd been focusing both on spending time with Gabriel, and on the efforts of rebuilding Carrion Land. While those efforts thus far had mostly been clearing out the ridiculous amounts of rubble, he was still glad to know that he was helping restore his home, no matter how long it would take. Right about now, he was working to move some of the rubble onto a small trolley that they had found, and was going to use the small carrying device to push these rocks out of the base. He was in the room where the main part of that battle had taken place--still not all of the rubble was out yet. He was taking a break, taking big gulps from a bottle of water that he had with him.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:54 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 39 Chelsea16_zps68d31df8

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea had taken Gabriel's advice. Over the course of the past two weeks, she had started working with the medics--learning from them how to treat injuries and help patients. She had been helping out a lot in the infirmary, wanting to ease the pain of her comrades. At first, the blood had made her extremely uncomfortable, but she was slowly getting used to it. It still made her feel just a little bit sick. It was helping Chelsea to feel less useless, by helping out in the infirmary. Since she had no means right now of getting a new computer--this was all she could really do. She dreaded the thought of being dead-weight, so she wanted to help out somehow. At this moment, she was on the main floor, getting the make-shift kitchen area ready for Bunny. She had also taken it upon herself to help Bunny out with the cooking. Cooking for so many people was a big job for just one person, but for two, it wasn't quite so bad.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:19 am

words that kill

Jo, unfortunately, was one of the unlucky few still bed ridden.
She despised it more than anything else. A sense of helplessness, medics constantly crowding and scolding her. She hadn`t had a cigar in weeks! She was going to go insane, she was pretty sure. Though, for more than one reason. She had spent the last two weeks in the Infirmary, unable to get more than a few hours of sleep, plagued by memories of that day. The way psychic tentacles mercilessly slaughter her faction as she was forced to watch, defenseless, was enough to make her jolt awake drenched cold sweat. The way she saw her comrades fall one by one as they each failed to aid her... The way the Mistress reduced her mortal enemy to a withering, fearful mess with just the bat of an eyelash...
Just as things were starting to look up, she managed to trudge Vulture Team -- or what was left of it, anyway -- into another rut. Their base in shambles, her faction dying. She wasn`t quite sure what to do anymore. Sure, she was proud. Not of that, but, for her own reasons, of course.
Man, Claus..! Did you see that shit?! I bet it looked so fuckin` badass! His brain was on the sole of my shoes! It was... really cool. You would`ve...
She clenched her fist tightly. Her left eye remained open - her right one shut softly, as her eye patch layed on a night stand next to her bed. Stupid bed. It had been her captor for two weeks now. She was wrapped head to toe in bandages, which had to be regularly changed. The most irritating process ever. Her arms were crossed over her chest as she stared up at the ceiling. She didn`t have the time to be sitting in bed, waiting on her stupid body to pull itself together. She had way more important business to take care of. Like killing Jade. He was still around. Why wasn`t he trapped in a bed, covered in bandages? Jo let out a loud, irritated huff, allowing herself to sink into her pillow. The only decent part of her current situation was the regular visitors. Everyone was hard at work trying to restore Carrion Land to it`s former glory. Their adversaries respected this and kept their distance. Regardless of how busy everyone was trying to pull everything together, every once in a while someone would come in and check on her, which was pretty nice. Elliot had even brought her bouquet of flowers from her room. Which she hadn`t even seen the condition of. God, if something happened to one of her posters, someone was going to die. Jo attempted to close her eye for a moment to catch some much needed sleep, but no relief came. She groaned, instead satiating herself by murmuring some lyrics tiredly under her breath. "Fly me to the moon... and let me play.. among the... fuck... ♪" Well, that hurt. She settled for humming...

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:01 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 39 Ryder73_zps5c4de318

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
“Do you really think that I’ll be giving up that easily? I don’t think so!”

Ryder had had quite a close brush with death two weeks ago--but luckily, the medics of the infirmary had managed to save him. He'd just recently been allowed out of bed, and he'd gotten himself a new change of clothes, too. Still, even if he was out of bed, he was still spending a large amount of time in the infirmary. He had been spending a lot of time with Jo, since he was pretty worried about her. And besides that, he wasn't allowed to help clear the base, since he couldn't aggravate his current injuries. Because of this, he'd been spending time with Jo, sitting on the bed next to hers, and occasionally talking to her. But now, he was laying on his side on the bed, half asleep, his eyes fluttering open occasionally, since he was trying to keep awake for Jo--but was having a bit of trouble with it. Still, he looked pretty comfy there.

Ryder's Theme - Burn My Dread (Reincarnation)
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:19 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 39 A03302fc-3949-4514-97fc-1b773bc8f9bb_zps87e51500

Elliot Payne
Red Sun

Elliot let out a tired sigh "..." he was already very alienated from everyone, he would even go so far as to say he hated them. Save for Jo, he wouldn't even be in Vulture Team anymore. Anyone that he used to know is dead, Elliot even felt immense guilt for Akuryo, to the end his rival had turned out to be loyal. And he accomplished so much more than Elliot did. Elliot stayed leaning against the wall, his hands in his coat, and he would shoot a death glare to anyone that remotely got close to him.

"I'm not going to show weakness again, I'll be there to hold the line when the time comes again..."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:56 pm

BunnyMio

"Foods up!" Bunny called real loudly. "Come and get it!" Bunny had soup for everyone. They didn't exactly have a cafeteria anymore...but...it would do. "Thanks for the help Chels. You sure know how to cut vegetables." she said, smiling. There was also a fresh baked loaf for dipping into. Bunny started to serve it to everyone. "I'm gonna get some to Jo. You stay here." she said, and took a few bowls to the infirmary. She gave one to Jo, and one to everyone else in the infirmary. "Enjoy guys. Fresh and hot...though maybe letting it cool would be a good idea." she smiled. "I'll check back with ya Jo." she smiled, and went back into the kitchen, only for her eyes to black out. Bunny gasped and leaned against a wall, holding herself there. She stopped until her sight returned, and she was okay again. "I've been pushing my limits...I can't stop now though." she thought, and went back to the kitchen to serve food.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next