Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Carrion Land

+6
Skylark-13
MochaLatte
Inspector Lestrade
The Hidden Spring
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 21 Empty Re: Inner City // Carrion Land

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:33 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 21 Bravery14_zps10216a5b

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
-------------------------------------
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

Bravery nodded to Gabriel's request, and didn't let go of the hug. But just then, he realized something that might pose as a problem.
"Gabriel, if I never stop hugging you, how are you going to go to the bathroom?"
It was a genuine concern! Bravery was seriously worried about Gabriel not being able to use the toilet--after all, it'd be super hard to go to the bathroom with someone hugging you, right?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - Declaration of War
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:29 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 21 Mizuki23_zps4bab51b1

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
"All is fair in love and war..."
-----

"Pfft-" Gabriel laughed, shaking his head in amusement. Of course Bravery would think of that! "Well we can't very well fight either, if you never stop hugging me. It was one of those... sayings, sort of," he explained gently, smiling rather happily.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:30 pm

Daniell McNeil
Bomber
Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 21 Sasha_zps14f78c9b

Danielle wondered back into the food court area again, completely lost and disoriented. She had been wondering around for along time now and still hadn't been able to find the training area, so she asked another member how to get there. After thanking him, she made her way to the training area.
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:30 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 21 ElliotLayout_zps15e9c711

Elliot Payne
Red Sun
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Elliot just kinda watched everything unfold in front of him, Kat, Ryder, Jo, it seemed Bunny was gone. Elliot didn't mind, he hated that woman after what she tried to do to Jo. Elliot just let out a grunt as Ryder and Jo spoke, and without speaking another word to the two, the man started walking away. Without turning back to the others, the man waved goodbye to them "I'm going to the gym... Jojo... you should go to the kitchen to get some ointment for those burns!" he told Jo before walking off. Elliot's job was done here today, so it was time to work at something so he didn't need to think about today, at all.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"I'm not going to show weakness again, I'll be there to hold the line when the time comes again..."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:33 pm

Ivy/Arma
The Girl Who Would Be Armageddon

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 21 Ivyarma_zps79701e93

Ivy wasn't sure she liked this explanation to her question, but before she could comment, Pugsy ran out to look for her list of ingredients for pancakes. Wow! That was the first time anyone took her lists and ideas seriously! Pugsy was awesome! When he came back, she grinned at him

"Gel-flavored motherfucker! You're pretty cool!"

She cried, pointing at Pugsy as enthusiastically as one could point at someone. She took the "ingredients" and started randomly putting them on a frying pan.

"Now we just wait, it should turn into a pancake in a few minutes."

She said confidently, smiling at Pugsy.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:45 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 21 Pugsy_zpse2fc4e7f

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness
Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven 

Pugsy smiled, his face red as he saw how happy Ivy was with his job of getting her 'ingredients'. He liked compliments, they went a long way with him "Oh... oh well.. thanks!" he replied to Ivy, flustered from her compliments, even if she was calling him a 'gel-flavored mother fucker'. Then Ivy took all the ingredients and put them in the frying pan "oh... okay...!" he replied to her, continuing to trust in her cooking skills. Then as she said that they would eventually just turn into pancakes, Pugsy just stared at them "Oh... I didn't know pancakes worked that way..." the guy replied in an unsure voice. After about 5 minutes passed, Pugsy slowly turned his head to Ivy and asked "Uh... are you sure about this...?''

Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven
"Aye! Call me Pugsy, or Greatness! Two rules: Don't mess with Big Bro, and don't mess with his sister! If you do any of that I'll bash your head in! Okay?"
Pugsy Theme - Rhythmical Bustle

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:54 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy smiled

"Yeah, they totally work that way, it's magical!"

She said confidently, but as the minutes passed and only the smell of burnt stuff filled the air, her sanity slowly returned to her. Just as the smoke detector started beeping, the greenette's eyes widened.

"Oh what the hell!?!?"

What the fuck was going on here!? Had she seriously put all this random stuff on a frying pan? Quickly turning the fire off and waving her hands in the air to try and clear the smoke, Ivy jumped up and down, then took the frying pan and just threw it in the bin.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:54 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 21 Thebossiest_zps96900929

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else.

Jo listened intently to Kat, her shoulders drooping as she did. "You think so?" She asked, not expecting a real answer as she bit her bottom lip in thought. She didn`t like the feeling of not being absolutely sure Bunny was going to turn up and even though the woman was definitely more than capable of taking care of herself; She didn`t like the idea of Bunny being out there alone. "I... I wanna look for her. I`ll send out search parties and officers will lead them. Elliot, I --" She noticed that he was beginning to walk away and frowned. "Wait! Don`t you want too... -- ?" She stopped herself, not wanting to further any damage she already made on their relationship by making the pyro dwell on certain thoughts. She sighed; he had a point. And if anyone knew something about burning yourself, it was most certainly Elliot. "I`m... gonna do that." She said quietly, looking over her shoulder at Ryder and Emilia. She didn`t want them to think she was selfish or anything; but  leaving the scorch mark as it was probably wasn`t the brightest idea.

She began to ease away from the group, heading in the direction of the kitchen. She suddenly froze, her body tensing. She sniffed the air, her eyes widening. Was that ...? Yes, yes it was. "... Do you guys smell fire." She asked blandly, her hands twitching. She only let Elliot out of her sight for like, a few seconds! Jo looked back at Ryder. Ok, he was here. He was with Arma and Pugsy beforehand. He had left to check on her. Her mind began working quickly, stopping when she heard the faint beeping of a smoke alarm. Oh, shit. She ran in the direction of the kitchen, skidding to a sudden stop at the sight of Ivy and Pugsy standing in front of a stove together. "What. DID. YOU. GUYS. DO." She barked at them, approaching the pair with clenched fists and gritted teeth. It hadn`t even occurred to her yet that Ivy was dead a few days ago, was turned into a weapon of mass destruction and this was sort of her first interaction with this new version of the greenette. To an enraged Jo, it was kind of like Ivy was never dead.  

❝ Jo`s Theme - I Always Kill The Things I Love ❞

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 21 Joedit_zps5e00fac1
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:03 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 21 Ryder33_zps5c2c4939

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
"We still have a chance. I can’t give up now.”

Ryder smiled at Jo and stood up as well, taking a big breath, and glad that all of the chaos of the moment was over. He watched Jo begin to walk away, then turned to Emilia. He was about to ask her if she was alright--he even had just opened his mouth to speak--but then he heard Jo asking if they smelled fire. Fire? Was Elliot having break-up sadness issues? Oh dear.
Ryder sniffed the air, and the faint scent of smoke was indeed on it--and then suddenly Jo was off and running. Ryder ran after her, concerned that maybe the base really was on fire. As they got to the kitchen, Ryder skidded to a stop in the doorway, almost comically so, his sneakers sliding across the floor, and looked inside. Pugsy and Ivy were there? Hadn't he told them not to leave his room? And what had they been cooking, anyway....?
He watched as Jo stormed inside, obviously upset. He stepped forward just slightly, coming into the room, and hoping that this wouldn't become too much of an issue...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Burn My Dread (Reincarnation)
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:11 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy was running around the kitchen, trying to fix everything, blowing at the smoke detector, hoping her breath could blow the smoke away...Nope. She was on top of a table, still fanning the smoke detector and blowing at it to try and stop the alarm, when Jo stormed in. The woman was yelling, obviously very angry at the greenette and Pugsy. Ivy just stopped moving and stared at Jo for a moment, in shock.

"M-mommy!"

She cried, jumping off the table and running to hug Jo like a small child. She remembered that her strength had hurt Pugsy before, so she made sure not to squeeze too much, but she was so happy to see Jo...but...why? All Ivy could tell was that Jo had meant something to her before she was brainwashed...she could remember that Jo was one of the only people that popped up in her head when Chelsea asked her what she could remember, and she could remember that the image of Jo seemed to be her mother figure. "New" Ivy was convinced that Jo was, in fact, her mother.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:18 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 21 2c23452e5f4cda418a570c8189013cc6

Emilia went off to see where Bunny was since the woman left. She figured that Jo would be happy to see that Bunny was okay with her again. But never go with the armor! So Emilia went down and shook her head at the yelling and paused when she heard "Mommy!" Emilia looked back, and smiled before frowning and moving on.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:27 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy literally almost had a heart attack as Jo suddenly entered the kitchen. Pugsy gave Jo a salute before reporting to her "M-ma'am! Pugsy reporting for duty Ma'am!" he introduced himself to her as he sweat and nearly died inside. He was absolutely terrified of Jo "W-we were just trying to make pancakes ma'am!" he told Jo before looking to Ryder, looking guilty like a sad puppy. Pugsy started to shake, his eyes becoming all teary, he was afraid that Jo was going to tear his fucking eyes out for something small like this.

"Aye! Call me Pugsy, or Greatness! Two rules: Don't mess with Big Bro, and don't mess with his sister! If you do any of that I'll bash your head in! Okay?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:29 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 21 Chelsea36_zpsb6e7e75c

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

"Oh, Miss Emilia, hold on a moment, please!" came a voice from down the hall behind Emilia. Chelsea came jogging down the hall, and stopped next to Emilia to catch her breath for a moment. She had just woken up from her short nap, and had been really confused as to why there had seemed to be a lot of shouting as she had been dozing in and out of sleep.
"U-Um...did I miss anything important while I was sleeping...? I could've sworn that I heard shouting...is everybody okay...?"

Chelsea's Theme - Comeback Kid
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:37 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Emilia turned around when she heard her name, and smiled down at the girl running up to greet her. "Why hello there... Anything I can help you with?" Emilia asked, this was another reason she would stay with Vulture. It was this girl right here. She needed protecting. "Miss anything? Well... There was a big fight, but it was resolved..." Emilia said and looked at Chelsea's hair with a frown. "Let me fix your hair... A question of loyalty and betrayal, but she proved herself. Though we might have lost someone as well..." Emilia said as she combed through the girl's hair until it was kind of flat enough.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:46 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

"O-Oh, thank you!" Chelsea smiled, blushing slightly when she realized she had forgotten to brush her hair before coming out into the hall. "And oh dear...a fight? Oh...I wish that I could have been there to help...! Not that I could have done much anyways, but still..." She gave a big sigh, looking down just slightly after Emilia was done fixing her hair. "I really do wish that I could help out the team more..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:53 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Emilia frowned when she heard Chelsea. "Well... You help in your own way... You helped with Ivy, and... That really helped your brother." Emilia said, placing a hand on the smaller girl's shoulder, but she completely understood what Chelsea was saying. She wanted to help physically. Not on the side. "Would you mind keeping me company? I need help putting on my armor. If you don't mind..." Emilia said as she began to walk back to her room.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:02 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

"Of course!" Chelsea gave Emilia a smile, then trotted after her down the hall. Once she had caught up, she walked alongside the taller woman. "I'd love to get an up-close look at your armor...it's r-really impressive! I wish that I could be as strong as you are, Miss Emilia...you're really amazing!" She gave Emilia a big smile as the two of them walked down the hallway.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:13 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 21 Thebossiest_zps96900929

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else.

Jo froze, returning Ivy`s shocked look in a moment of sudden realization. Ivy was in front of her. A living, breathing, still crazy as balls, Ivy. "Mommy...?" She echoed, a light blush dusting over her cheeks. Her fists began to unclench, watching the smaller girl run towards her and fling her arms around her. Did she actually think that she was her mother? She couldn`t tell if there had been damage to her memory, but she did know that this girl was indeed not nuking their base and definitely had the same mannerisms as the plant loving little bugger they had all grown attached too. It made her... nostalgic. Extremely nostalgic. With a moment`s hesitation, she wrapped her arms around Ivy, a smile growing on her face. She didn`t care if this was the same girl who tried to kill them all the previous night; it was Ivy"Ivy... Ivy! I`m so -- You`re -- !!" She tightened her hug on the greenette before letting go and bending down a bit to get a good look at her face. Large purple eyes, unforgettable green hair. "I .. Look! I`ve got an eye patch now! C - Cool, right?! You know how I always wanted to be a pirate -- !!"

She wanted to continue, but Pugsy had just been brought back to her attention. She straightened into her full height, glaring at the male. "Pancakes?" She repeated, raising an eyebrow. "Then what the heck is all of this?" She asked angrily, gesturing to the leftover rocks and empty viles of battery acid. As much as she would have liked to further scold Pugsy, she actually did owe this boy quite a lot for his actions the previous day. From saving Jo from Mocha to saving Ryder from himself, Pugsy had made quite the impression on The Boss. Didn`t mean she had to be nice. "... I`ll let it go because I`m still impressed by what you did the other day. Maybe you won`t end up worm fodder after all, newbie. But..." She paused, narrowing her eyes menacingly in an attempt to frighten the poor guy. "If you keep looking at me like that, I`m gonna gauge your fucking eyes out." She crossed her arms, not waiting for a response before turning over her shoulder to look at Ryder. "So, who was the one who left these two without supervision?!" 

❝ Jo`s Theme - I Always Kill The Things I Love ❞

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 21 Joedit_zps5e00fac1
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:26 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 21 Ryder33_zps5c2c4939

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
"We still have a chance. I can’t give up now.”

Ryder paused for a moment, a bit surprised when Jo addressed him, then feeling a bit guilty. He had gotten so worried what with all of the yelling...he hadn't even considered the fact that the other two might--no, they would definitely--leave his room.
"Yeah...about that..." Ryder looked away slightly, smiling in embarrassment. "...If it's any consolation, I told them to stay in my room...?" He didn't seem mad at all at either Pugsy or Ivy--moreso he seemed happy that Jo hadn't yelled at them over almost starting a fire over pancakes. Though, he did feel a bit sorry for Pugsy--he knew that the poor guy was terrified of Jo. He gave Pugsy a small smile, trying to comfort him somewhat in the face of what Jo had said to him.

Ryder's Theme - Burn My Dread (Reincarnation)
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:28 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Emilia smiled down at Chelsea. "Please! Go right a head in looking at my armor. You know I didn't work on this armor alone? I just did the mechanics. The weaponry was from another person. I learned later on, but it wasn't my idea at first." Emilia explained as she made it to her door. She loved the compliments that the girl was giving her, and said, "I can teach you... Who says that you have to be where you are now?" Emilia said without thinking all the way through. She had been thinking about it for a while, but it was now she said it outloud.

[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:32 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea gasped, then looked at Emilia in awe.
"Y-You would really teach me, Miss Emilia? Oh, that would be wonderful! I-I want to be able to help protect everyone, just like all of you guys do! I-I mean...right now, all I can really do is kick people in the shins...a-and that's not very effective...but, if I could learn to be strong like you, just imagine what I could do!" She had a huge smile on her face--Chelsea was really psyched about this.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:38 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy looked a bit confused as she saw the eye patch...when had THAT happened? She frowned as Jo spoke....she couldn't remember Jo wanting to be a pirate...she could barely remember anything about her other than her love for cigars and the feelings of motherly comfort that she brought the greenette.

"I...th-that's totally cool..."

She said nervously, trying to call the woman by her name, but not being able to retrieve that information from her even more damaged brain. Her eyes watered a bit as she couldn't even remember the name of the bluenette that she was convinced was her mother.

"Sorry...I...don't know if anyone told you...I don't remember things..."

She sat on the counter and watched as Jo scolded Pugsy then questioned Ryder. Normally she would have done something, said something, but she was trying really hard to remember the woman's name...
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:43 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Emilia nodded as she opened the door to see her second set of armor. Not the golden one.. But the black one. It even had a new type of lance. This one was based more on accuracy then damage. It even had a red cloak on it along with that belt that she had made for Bravery to help her scale buildings. "I have been thinking about it for a long time actually. I always wanted someone under my wing to continue my work..." Emilia said as she began to put on her new armor. "Now... I'm not sure what I can do for you exactly, but I can certainly teach you how to wield weapons, and survival. As for armor or fancy tech... Let's see where you are first. We'll start your first training right now if you want." Emilia said to Chelsea as she wanted the girl to help her put the back piece on the sealing of the legs. They would give a loud click to determine that they were on.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:46 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy literally froze up as Jo threatened him "Ah! Ack... ah...!" he was at a complete stop, he couldn't speak a word, all he could do was tremble. He was convinced that Jo would stab his eye out or something! There was even a rumor out there that Jo did eye thing to herself! Pugsy eventually just slammed his head into a kitchen sink, full of water, and keeping himself in the water as if an ostrich hiding in the ground. Just as Pugsy was attempting to drown himself, a strange man dress in a coat and fedora approached Jo "Excuse me... The Boss? This letter is for you..." the man explained to the woman before he handed an envelope to her.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:54 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

As they entered the room, Chelsea marveled over the sleek, black armor. It was such an amazing feat of technology, and so powerful...but it was still nothing without a pilot. Emilia was just incredible...Chelsea was pulled out of her thoughts as Emilia began to speak, and she listened.
"Oh, right now?" Chelsea seemed somewhat surprised, but she was determined and ready to go! "Alright, I'm ready to go whenever you are, Miss Emilia! How are we going to start?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next