Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Carrion Land

+6
Skylark-13
MochaLatte
Inspector Lestrade
The Hidden Spring
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 20 Empty Re: Inner City // Carrion Land

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:21 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 20 ElliotLayout_zps15e9c711

Elliot Payne
Red Sun
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Elliot kept on laughing even as Ryder told him to cut it out "Used to? That's more accurate...!" except even when Elliot was a timid wreck, he still didn't find Ryder to be the tough guy. Elliot suddenly became very serious as Jo called him "Yeah... I hear her... be right back..." he told Ryder before walking off to Jo. Elliot walked up to him like a child to his mother, and asked "What is it Jojo? Is everything okay!?" he asked her rather timidly, afraid that she was perhaps upset at him for some reason. He had no idea what Jo really wanted, but he would do anything so long as she asked.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"I'm not going to show weakness again, I'll be there to hold the line when the time comes again..."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:21 pm

Ivy/Arma
The Girl Who Would Be Armageddon

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 20 Ivyarma_zps79701e93

Ivy looked at Pugsy in horror...SHE had done that to him?!

"I..."

She didn't even know what to say...He didn't feel pain, which was good, but how could she have hurt him?! Or anyone?! There wasn't anyone else, though, so that was good...right? Then Pugsy hugged her and offered pancakes before she could inquire further, which actually worked! Her crazy side overpowered her curiosity, so she hugged him back excitedly

"YEAH PANCAKES!"

She said, and started heading for the door of Ryder's room, totally forgetting that she was asked to stay in the room.

"Also RABBIT CAKES!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:36 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 20 Thebossiest_zps96900929

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else.

Jo watched Elliot approach her, the smile having faded from her face. She slowly broke her hands apart from Emilia`s, checking the girl`s facial expression afterwards to be sure that was okay. She took a moment to wipe the remaining tears from her face. She felt terrified, still. Terrified that the Family was out for her head, and that she wouldn`t see Bunny or Henry again. She didn`t wish she was apart of the organization Paladin; she wished she was worthy of a title, she wished the reason she left Claus originally wasn`t now in vain, and she wished the thing that linked her to Jack wasn`t now severed. She tried to keep her fears and insecurities buried well, and she succeeded mildly at this point. Her expression was unreadable, hiding her worried thoughts quite well as she hesitated momentarily before opening her mouth to speak to Elliot again. "Everything`s okay." She lied, pausing for a moment. "I just... um. Do you have a match on you?"   

❝ Jo`s Theme - I Always Kill The Things I Love ❞

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 20 Joedit_zps5e00fac1
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:49 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 20 Pugsy_zpse2fc4e7f

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness
Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven 

Just as Ivy forgot that they had to stay in Ryder's room, so did Pugsy. The man was already marching right towards Ryder's door "Yeah rabbit- what!? Oh okay pancakes..." he had never heard of pancakes made of rabbit, but he just thought that Ivy was acting like Ivy. So Pugsy opened the door for Ivy, letting her leave first "L-ladies first!" he said to her like a total dork. As she left he followed her before slowly leading her, then lead her to the nearest kitchen "Okay! We just need to make pancakes... how do you make pancakes?" he looked to Ivy with a confused expression.

Elliot looked at Jo with a confused reaction, why would she need matches? Well Elliot didn't feel like saying no to Jo for anything, and since she was practically all knowing at this point, Elliot saw no reason why not to give her a dangerous thing like a match. So not only did Elliot take out a match for Jo "Here... oh hold on..." Elliot suddenly lit the match using his gloves "Here!" he gave her the lit match with a small smile "Anything else?"

Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven
"Aye! Call me Pugsy, or Greatness! Two rules: Don't mess with Big Bro, and don't mess with his sister! If you do any of that I'll bash your head in! Okay?"
Pugsy Theme - Rhythmical Bustle

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:52 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 20 Bravery14_zps10216a5b

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
-------------------------------------
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

Bravery frowned slightly, looking at Gabriel sadly.
"I'm sorry that I did such a crummy job protecting you, Gabriel...a-and then, when we got back, I was so scared that you were gonna die because of me...I just..." He sighed, running a hand through his dark blue hair. "Especially now that I know how you feel...I've really gotta step up my game, huh...?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - Declaration of War
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:55 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 20 Ryder33_zps5c2c4939

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
"We still have a chance. I can’t give up now.”

Ryder watched Jo and Elliot from where he was standing, and felt a bit confused. A match? Why was Jo asking for something like that now? You didn't light cigarettes with matches...and she wouldn't be smoking at a time like this, anyway, right?
Feeling a bit worried, he tentatively took a few steps towards them, but didn't get too close, not wanting to be an interruption or a nuisance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Burn My Dread (Reincarnation)
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:09 am

Ivy/Arma
The Girl Who Would Be Armageddon

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 20 Ivyarma_zps79701e93

Ivy followed Pugsy then looked at him weirdly when he said "ladies first". She wondered why people said that..

"Pugsy? Why do people say ladies first?"

She asked, then realized he didn't know how to make pancakes, THE HORROR. She hurried into the kitchen and started looking through cupboards, hoping she'd still get answer for her amazingly deep question.

"We must find some rocks! Then eggs, flour and BATH SALTS. Cause yeah."

She explained, a legit pancake recipe right there.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:16 am

i`d give my life

Jo watches Elliot`s face, feeling his confusion. Luckily, this is Elliot, and he doesn`t question any of her decisions. And of course, he has a match on him. The blonde wastes no time lighting it, handing it to his mother figure with an unburdened smile. She removes her suit jacket, draping it on her left arm. The flame reflected in Jo`s visible eye, and she hesitates again before taking the unlit part into her hand. "No, that`s good, thanks," She says to him quickly. Holding the match rather uncarefully, she half turned away from the small group`s line of vision before rolling up the right sleeve on her white dress shirt. Right under her shoulder is the infamous sight of a Paladin soldier`s shield etched into her skin, small inscription under it stating her former troop number. She takes a moment to consider the consequences about what she`s about to do, but she really wants it done. She was missing an eye, for Christ`s sake, she could definitely handle pain. And so, after inhaling sharply, she crushed the lit match straight into the center of the tattoo. Yeah, that stung. That stung a lot. An unbearable amount, actually. The flame was spreading down her arm, and Jo no more than grimaced a little.  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:33 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 20 Pugsy_zpse2fc4e7f

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy blushed more as Ivy asked why people said ladies first, he really didn't know why, he was just told that was nice "Uh... well... because  want to be nice to you...?" he seemed quite unsure of himself through it all. Then as Ivy panicked in the kitchen, Pugsy started to panic too "I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!" he panicked, and then the man heard Ivy. Of course Pugsy wasn't the smartest tool in the shed, so when Ivy told him what to get, Pugsy went to get it! Pugsy got eggs from the kitchen, handing them to Ivy, then ran to another room for the bath salts, giving Ivy those, then Pugsy ran ALL THE WAY OUTSIDE OF CARRIONLAND for rocks. He came back and gave a bunch of rocks to Ivy, also battery acid "I found this too...!" he told her as he started gasping for air "Okay... can we make the pancakes now...?" he asked in a tired voice.

Elliot smiled at Jo, feeling like he accomplished something since he was helping Jo and helping Jo was good. AND THEN SHE FUCKING BURNED HER TATTOO OFF. Elliot looked in horror as Jo burned her arm "iajdioasjhl- What!?" Elliot took a step towards Jo. He really didn't know if he should stop her or not "J-Jojo! What are you-!?" and before he could even do anything, the girl stopped. It was then where Elliot realized what she had done, she had burned her Paladin tattoo off "Did- did you just!?" Elliot was shocked, in fear of her hurting herself some more, but more importantly he was shocked by the loyalty she showed to Vulture Team, her own faction!

"Aye! Call me Pugsy, or Greatness! Two rules: Don't mess with Big Bro, and don't mess with his sister! If you do any of that I'll bash your head in! Okay?"
Pugsy Theme - Rhythmical Bustle

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:37 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder's eyes widened when he saw what Jo did, and he immediately ran over and knelt down next to her.
"Jo, what're you--" Panicking, and unsure why Elliot hadn't even tried to extinguish the spreading fire, Ryder quickly grabbed Jo's burning arm with his hands, successfully smothering what was left of the small flame, but burning the palms of his hands in the process. He waited there for a moment, and once he was sure that the fire was out, he removed his hands--the palms were red and raw from the burn, but he didn't even seem to care. "I...I know that you had your reasons for that, but Jo, c'mon...that's dangerous..." He gave her a frown, seeming more concerned rather than angry.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:40 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 20 Mizuki23_zps4bab51b1

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
"All is fair in love and war..."
-----

Gabriel flinched slightly as he saw the sad expression Bravery had, opening his mouth and then closing it as he started speaking again. He paused, staring at him for a moment with a bit of a pink tint on his cheeks. "W-wait... Bravery, it wasn't because of you... I should have been able to defend myself...!" Frowning slightly, he bit his lip as he looked at him, thinking. He wasn't... bothered...? "What... do you mean? Bravery, I don't... understand..."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:41 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 20 2c23452e5f4cda418a570c8189013cc6

"Alright Jo..." Emilia said allowing the woman to go and speak with Elliot, or Shit Head as she calls him. She stood there watching Jo very closely, and tilted her head when she asked for a match. 'Oh right... She smokes...' Emilia said, and she couldn't believe that she forgot about that. "Jo?" she asked as the woman raveled up her dress shirt to show a tattoo. She remembered that mark from Paladin. Her father had it, the people who wanted to be with her movement that were from there, or if she wanted to give mercy, had to burn the mark. Her eyes watched as Jo burned her mark, and a smiled appeared on her face. She knew what that meant, she was with Paladin no more. She was now one of THEM. "Jo..." she said with a smile.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:46 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

"W-Well..." Bravery stuttered just slightly as he spoke. "You said that you love me, right? Well, that means that I've gotta be your boyfriend and stuff. At least, that's how it is in the movies...I-I mean...I'm not against it or anything..." He seemed nervous as he spoke...he was no good at this stuff, he didn't know what he was doing! What if he had done something wrong? What if the movies had lied to him?! The HORROR!

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:54 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 20 KatEdit_zps308229f9

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

"The Punk Angel"

Kat's Theme: Reach out for the Truth

Clueless Kat was clueless. She did however get a message saying she was primary assassin.
"Whoa wait, where's-" she was cut up. Kat sighed. Bunny was gone...at least for now. Kat had been promoted to an officer rather quickly. She went to find Jo, and found her burning herself. Yikes.
"Uh...pardon Jo. I heard the news so, I'm gonna be your primary assassin now. I hope we can work together well." she said.

I'll show you what I got! Let's rock!

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 20 Divider_guitar
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:00 am

i`d give my life

Jo just watched the small flame on her upper arm, a bit stunned. Would.. would this cause an infection? That would stink. Her mind had nulled out Elliot`s warnings on it`s own, just completely enthralled by what she had done. She wanted this mark gone. She wanted to erase any remnants of Paladin on her -- of course, that excluded all the Paladin technology she and Vulture Team still possessed. Those she would keep and they couldn`t make her give it back. Aside from that, she belonged to Vulture Team. Her eyes widened a bit as she felt Ryder suddenly grasp her arm, quickly smothering the small yet growing flame. Her facial expression turned into one of sad disappointment as she saw the faint mark of her tattoo still there. "Ryder, it wasn`t done yet..." She said solemnly, inspecting the mark still. Of course, the skin she had ruthlessly smashed the match in was dyed a dull black color and still burned -- but she could still see the shield. Her eyes flickered back to Elliot as she was about to ask for another match when her sight was caught on Ryder`s hand. "You hurt your hand, you idiot...!"

Now upset at Ryder, she turned hearing a slightly unfamiliar voice. Kat, informing her she was now Bunny`s replacement. Well, that was sad. Not that she already had a problem with Kat, but.. "Oh -- okay. I`m sure we`ll work together just fine." She assured the girl, giving her a small nod.   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:03 am

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
-----

Gabriel stared at Bravery, surprise clear on his face. He... wow. He certainly hadn't expected that. "I... I... W-well..." he stammered a moment, not really sure what to say. But obviously Bravery was anxious- he needed to pull himself together! "... If it wouldn't hurt... a lot... I-I'd hug you..." he mumbled, smiling at him timidly.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:09 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

"Forget my hand, I'm more worried about you! You...You don't need to hurt yourself for us anymore, Jo..." Ryder's eyes cast down to the floor. He knew that Jo had wanted to finish burning that tattoo off, but... "A mark is just that--a mark. It doesn't make us think any less of you, Jo...we all know that your heart belongs to Vulture, so don't think that you need to hurt yourself just to get rid of something like a tattoo..." He sighed, then looked back at Jo's face again. "I'm sorry...I sort of just reacted on pure instinct...I should've let you finish...but I didn't want to see you hurting yourself over us anymore..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:11 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

"Oh! I like hugs!" Bravery's anxiety seemed to wash away as he got a good response, and he grinned at Gabriel. "Do you want me to hug you? Because I can!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:12 am

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

"The Punk Angel"

"Sorry to be a negative nancy. All assassins were ordered to stay here by Bunny herself. That would mean two things. She'll either be back...ooooor...she went off to...oh wait...no...I can't say that second one." she said. She was going to say, 'kill herself' but this wasn't the time for it. "I'll order patrols and have others on stand by." she said, and backed away. She radioed the assassins their orders. That was about all she could do.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:23 am

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
-----

"Ah... sure... Just be gentle, alright? I'm still kind of sore..." he replied, slowly grinning as well. Bravery's happiness was infectious- even if he was hurt and in pain, things were going to be alright...! He just needed to figure out a better way of fighting...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:09 am

i`d give my life

Jo frowned, listening to Ryder as he gaze slowly lowered. He was right, it was just a mark. But it was what that mark represented to her that made her want it gone so badly. It had originally meant the completion of her training; what made her whom she was today. It was a pledge of loyalty, a physical manifestation of her former desire to risk her life for Paladin`s cause. She no longer believed in that cause, though. Her sight shifted back to Ryder, his words forcing a tiny smile out of her. Her heart belonged to Vulture; so long as he knew that, the remnants of ink in her skin didn`t mean much at all. She leaned closer to him, kissing him softly on the forehead as a mother would her child. "Thank you, Ryder." She said to him simply, her smile growing. It was her way of dismissing him; saying that she appreciated what he did without actually saying it. "... Your 'tough guy act' really does suck, though."

Before giving him a chance to respond properly, her attention was back on Kat. Jo rolled down her sleeve again, covering the scorch mark she had caused. It still hurt, but it was nothing a little ice wouldn`t fix. But that would wait. She had plenty of other things to do beforehand. The Boss lingered behind Kat, hesitating again before asking "What`s the second one?" She said, not in the usual barking tone she gave footmen or even newer officers. Her voice was dripping with concern and a bit of confusion. "Do... do you know where Bunny went? Do you think she`ll come back?" If she didn`t, Jo would go out looking for her by herself. It was the least of her concerns that her redheaded friend had just threatened to murder her twice, she just needed her back in Carrion Land. She looked back almost involuntarily, gaze lingering on Elliot. She loved the blonde to death, but he was definitely new to the concept of having deep seeded relationships with other people. If Bunny came back, would Elliot so much as look at her twice?   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:21 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder smiled as Jo seemed to accept what he had said. But as she kissed his forehead, he quickly covered the lower half of his face with a hand, hoping to hide the blooming blush that quickly sprung up there.
"Y-You're welcome..."
A motherly kiss or not, a kiss was still a kiss--and strangely enough, it didn't seem to make him uncomfortable or anything. Maybe it was the motherly part--but it really wasn't clear. This was the first kiss he'd gotten in a long time--and even if it was just a peck on the forehead, it meant a lot. He was so fixated on trying to hide his reddening face that he didn't seem to mind the 'tough guy act sucking' comment--and really, it probably did suck. So oh well, he wasn't a tough guy--Elliot pretty much had that part covered for him. Elliot could be the tough guy. Ryder could be the...er...whatever guy. The baseball guy. Yeah. That was a thing.
He was kind of glad that Jo's attention shifted to Kat, because it gave him a moment to collect himself and remove his hand from his face, any blush that had been there previously was now just a light pink glow that was barely there. He listened carefully to what Jo said, and knew that they were going to have to go look for Bunny. Bunny was not only an important ally, but also a good friend.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:23 am

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

"The Punk Angel"

"Oh uh...she went off...to think, like she did for a month." she said, lying her ass off. "Bun's a mysterious gal. I don't know much about her, but she's a good leader and a friend indeed. I don't know where she is, but I'm sure she'll turn up soon." she smiled, trying to be reassuring, but Kat looked more intemidating honestly.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:28 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

Bravery grinned, then leaned forward, giving Gabriel a big, but gentle, hug.
"And I'll hug you as many times as it takes for you to feel better, okay?" he said as he hugged him.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:19 am

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
-----

Gabriel let out a big, happy sigh as he was hugged, gently moving his arms just enough to very gently hug him back. It wasn't much, but it was the best he could do without hurting himself. "As many times as it takes, huh?" he asked quietly, smiling happily. "In that case... I might have to ask you to never let go," he whispered, closing his eyes and simply relaxing in Bravery's arms. This... this he liked. "... I won't go so far as asking about a kiss." Now he was grinning- hell, he couldn't help it. He was overjoyed by the thought that he and Bravery were now dating. Even if he had to break an arm and almost die for it to happen. Of course, he didn't know about any of the drama going on in the rest of the base. If he had, he might not have been so cheerful.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next