Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Carrion Land

+6
Skylark-13
MochaLatte
Inspector Lestrade
The Hidden Spring
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 12 Empty Re: Inner City // Carrion Land

Post  robert200110 Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:50 am

Arron Blitz
Striker
Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 12 AnimeRedheadTrenchcoatGuy

Striker walked over to The others. "That piece of shit inquisitor seems to be digging up corpses. classy." He examined the body carefully. "This isn't right. I saw her crushed by a blimp. Somethings wrong."
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:33 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 12 2c23452e5f4cda418a570c8189013cc6

Emilia woke up in a strange place, and slowly lifted herself up, last thing she knew was that Buddi was on top of her in a weird position."Hello?" she asked and she held her held. Something had hit her pretty hard.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:03 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 12 KatEdit_zps308229f9

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

"The Punk Angel"

Kat's Theme: Reach out for the Truth

"Hi." Kat said, sitting by Emilia. "Glad you're awake. The medics here are pretty good. They gave you a quick patch job before heading off somewhere else. Though they left you alone so I told them I'd watch you." she said, leaning back in her chair. "But that's okay though. Everyone had a big day...on, and your armor is right there." she pointed at a female model figure where the armor was. "That stuff is heavy...not sure how you be so badass in it." she giggled, and then was silent for the moment. "Oh...never had a chance to introduce myself. I'm Kat, I'm with Bunny's Crew." she said. "You're...Emilia right? Bravery's friend Gabe told me a bit about you. Said you were cool."

I'll show you what I got! Let's rock!

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 12 Divider_guitar
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:05 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 12 Chelsea68_zps8d5413bf

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
-------------------------------------
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea had stayed up all night working on Ivy...the greenette had wires sticking into her all over the place, and the screen of Chelsea's computer was covered in different windows. As Striker and James walked over to her, she looked at them, and she was obviously very, very tired. She had dark circles under her eyes, but she still gave them a small smile.
"Um...guys? C-Could...you maybe quiet down a bit? I'm doing some really delicate work here...if I m-mess up, there could be big consequences...a-and I need to concentrate...I'm sorry..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Comeback Kid
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:08 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 12 Bunny3_zpsdb863647
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou
Theme:Get your Body Beat

When Bunny and Elliot returned home, Bunny didn't say anything. While Elliot was putting the bike away, Bunny turned him around to face her and kissed him on the lips. She made it last for a pretty extended period of time, a good minute and a half or so. She backed off and just looked at him.
"Thanks for being alive..." she said, giving a hand a squeeze, and then walking off to the base. She didn't speak to anyone, but did find a place to sleep. She wasn't sure if it was her room or Elliot's room, either way she didn't care. She took off the things that were uncomfortable to her, and laid on the bed, falling asleep. She hoped that tomorrow would bring better news then today.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 12 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:13 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Emilia turned her head to see Kat sitting right next to her. Her nose twitched when she smelled the smile of alcohol and cigarettes. This was Jo's room! They dropped her off here and Kat was allowed to come in and watch over her? Where was the boss? Emilia had to wonder these things and then she looked over to where her armor was. "It's made to handle mortars. I have another version where it's lighter, made for more speed. I tell you though the first time I ever had that armor it was difficult to even run in. I just had to hope that it would hold up until I got to my target." Emilia explained and laughed a little bit as well. She looked down, and bit her lip a little, shifting in her spot. "Kat? I bet you get a lot of puns don't you?" Emilia said with a chuckle as she began to sit up. "Either way... It's nice to finally hear your name."

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:30 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 12 ElliotLayout_zps15e9c711

Elliot Payne
Red Sun
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Elliot woke up the next morning, he had overslept because of hos much he had ran that day, he was exhausted, the end of that night was kind of a blur. He woke up the next day to find Bunny in his bed, the man was there, quietly staring at her, his eyes showing some amount of shock in a more calm expression. Not quite sure if he was hallucinating or not, the man poked Bunny under the covers "Is that you Bunny?" he asked in a tired voice, he was half asleep at the moment.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"I'm not going to show weakness again, I'll be there to hold the line when the time comes again..."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:49 pm

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

"The Punk Angel"

Kat's Theme: All aboard

Kat gave a bit of an awkward look.
"To finally hear my name? That's a little weird. I guess you must be tired like I am." she smiled. "Well Emilia, it's nice to finally meet you too." she said. "Jo's staying in the infirmary I think...I don't know. The medics talk to fast." she crossed her arms. "So...I know like...I haven't been here long...but I'm assuming that green haired girl is real important, right?"

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:07 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 12 GabrielxBraveryFeelsRESIZE_zps2d47c947

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

The night after the battle on the streets against The Inquisitor and Arma, Bravery managed to get Gabriel back to the base, but slowly--and the poison had definitely taken its toll. Gabriel was fading--fast.
Gabriel groaned in pain as the sudden change in temperature made him take notice of his surroundings once more, shifting slightly as he tried to look around him. He was in so much pain... and still numb from the poison. Was he... dead? No, surely that wouldn’t be so painful... Dying then? That made much more sense. Closing his eyes, he was prepared to accept his fate- until he heard a grunt and felt himself moving once more. He recognized that sound...
“Bravery...?” he mumbled weakly, his voice no more than a whisper of sound. It seemed his friend had heard him though, because he stopped and laid him on the ground before moving in front of him with a worried expression.
“Gabriel? Can you hear me? You have to hold on, alright?” His voice was panicked, shaking as he tried not to cry. The red-head sighed softly, smiling just a bit- which showed as no more than a twitch of his lips.
“Hey... I need to give you something... Reach into my pocket... inside my jacket...” Waiting until the superhero had obeyed, he watched as the blue-haired man pulled out a pair of dog tags, confusion clear on his face as he examined them.
“These... are Rourke’s! Gabriel, how did you find these? When...” Bravery fell silent as he looked at his injured friend, waiting for the answers he wanted.
“I... went back to get them... after you explained that he was your... your brother...” Oh how his mouth was so dry, he wanted to ask for a drink of water but he dared not risk wasting what time he had left. “I got them... and... I was s-saving them... for a good time... I wanted to give them to you... as... a way to remember...” Falling silent, he wished he could move but his body was so weak, so feverish, he couldn’t find the strength.
“But... why are you giving them to me now? Of all the times...” It was clear that Bravery didn’t think anything bad would happen, not now that they had reached the base again. They couldn’t have been far inside yet- as soon as it had become warm again, Gabriel had woken up.
“I... wanted to make s-sure you got them... in case... I don’t make it,” he explained quietly, and a look of panic once more appeared on Bravery’s face.
“Gabriel, listen to me alright? You’re gonna be just fine, okay? W-we’re back at the base, someone can do something for you soon. Just hang in there okay? Gabriel, listen-” His voice started choking up shortly after he began speaking, the tears finally falling from his eyes as he scrambled to find a way to save his friend.
“You... can’t be c-certain...” Gabriel seemed to be getting weaker with each word, but he pulled himself together for one more effort. “Listen... I have... one more thing to say...” Slowly and painfully lifting his hand, he brushed his fingers over Bravery’s cheek, smearing blood along his skin. “I... I g-guess this is kind of... abrupt... but... Bravery... I... I love you.”
The blue-haired superhero’s eyes went wide in shock, tears still welling in his eyes but, for the moment, no longer falling. “G-Gabriel...” Allowing his arm to drop back to the ground, the injured red-head gave a faint, tiny smile- before his eyes closed, and his head dropped back against the ground.
“G-Gabriel, n-no!!” Letting out a sob of pure anguish, Bravery frantically tried to remember what he knew of CPR, his hands pressing on his friend’s chest in terror. “Y-you can’t die on me, Gabriel!! Not after all of this...!” Rourke’s dog tags still held tightly in his hands, he bent down and forced air into his lungs, tears blurring his vision as he once more pressed on his chest.
For all his efforts though... nothing worked. There were no changes. It seemed as if Gabriel... was gone. Leaning over his friend, Bravery sobbed against his chest, tears flowing fast and hard down his cheeks. All of this... because he wasn’t strong enough. Because he wasn’t fast enough, hadn’t trained hard enough... He had killed Chef, but for what purpose? Gabriel was dead!
Lifting a shaky hand to wipe at his eyes, the blue-eyed superhero began to wipe at his eyes, even though the tears kept falling. He had to pull it together, somehow... he still had friends to take care of... Sniffling quietly, he leaned over Gabriel to give him one last gift, something he knew he would have liked.
Bravery kissed him, even if he didn’t quite feel the same he knew that it would have made Gabriel happy. It was a gentle, tear-filled kiss placed on his still warm but lifeless lips.
Pulling away slowly, Bravery paused just a centimeter away, his eyes staring at his friend in shock. Had he... No... Lifting his hand and gently pressing them to his throat, Bravery felt for a pulse.
And he found one. Faint, but there, Gabriel’s heart was still beating.
He wanted to cry again, to scream, but there was no time for that. Tears still flowing down his face, he quickly got up and began dragging Gabriel towards the infirmary, screaming for a nurse.
He wouldn’t have to say good-bye... not yet.

Once Gabriel had been taken from his hands, Bravery once more turned his attention to the dog tags in his hands. “Rourke...” Sniffling softly and engrossed in memories, Bravery placed the chain and dog tags around his neck, looking at them a moment before he allowed himself to be dragged away by nurses to get checked on. Maybe things would be okay after all... not enjoyable... and far from perfect... but okay.

The next morning, Bravery woke up feeling...a strange mix of numbness and relief. He lay in his bed in the infirmary, staring at the ceiling and doing nothing...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery and Gabriel's Theme - What You Know
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:37 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 12 Bunny3_zpsdb863647
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou
Theme:Get your Body Beat

Bunny was indeed asleep. Like was stated before, the woman was a heavy ass sleeper when she knew she was safe. She continued to just...sleep. She curled up a bit, keeping her feet outside the covers to keep her body cooler. Her hair was in a messy braid as she slept. And yes...she had her clothes on.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 12 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:45 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 12 Ryder29_zpsf2a81e77

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
"We're all just living in one big nightmare...huh...?"

Seeing as how Ryder had been knocked out instead of having gone to bed, when he began to wake up the next morning--he was still in the moment of when he got knocked out. Even though his eyes had opened slowly at first, they quickly widened, still emblazoned with the image of his allies falling to the ground around him, one after the other--Ivy's wide smile as she carefreely blasted away her former allies--the entire world seeming to crash down upon itself...
He tried to sit up--but he found himself strapped down to the bed. This was actually a precaution that the infirmary medics had taken so that he wouldn't do what he had just tried to do--get up and do something that he'd regret later. He wasn't thinking straight--his mind was an absolute mess, not even having realized where he was--and he still thought that Pugsy and Jo were dead. He thrashed in the bed, trying to break out of the straps, but finding himself unable to. He wanted to shout out, but he found his throat hoarse and sore from all of the yelling he'd done the day before. Still somewhat panicked, he shrunk back down into the bed, mentally trying to calm himself down, and really not doing a very good job of it. This little outburst had made the medics that were in the infirmary cluster around him, talking at him fast and trying to both calm him down and figure out how he felt all at once--and all of the words were just mixing together in a big slurry of confusion as they flew into his ears. As far as he knew, he could've been captured or something--he had no idea what was going on. It would probably take a close friend or a close ally to get him to come back to his senses at this point.

Ryder's Theme - Rain
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:49 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 12 Pugsy_zpse2fc4e7f

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness
Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven 

Ryder was suddenly lightly whacked on the head "Calm down bro..." a weak voice spoke to him, a man surrounded in casts, looking almost like a mummy around there with Ryder. Almost everything was covered, but some identifiable hair, it was Pugsy. He was sitting down on a chair looking at the guy "Sorry about all the straps... but I think its best we keep you there until you calm own. Okay Big bro?" he asked, trying to smile.

Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven
"Aye! Call me Pugsy, or Greatness! Two rules: Don't mess with Big Bro, and don't mess with his sister! If you do any of that I'll bash your head in! Okay?"
Pugsy Theme - Rhythmical Bustle

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:56 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Emilia nodded her head when Kat asked about Ivy."Yes we all thought that she was dead... Her name is Ivy an d she should have died... A blimp crashed into her..." Emilia explained and shook her head when she thought about it. That man... Completely messed up their team with Ivy, the poor silly girl. "She was the... Last thing that happened to Ryder to make him the way he is now... He used to smile a little more often then he did before. In fact... I think when he first saw her was the first time he smiled in a LONG time... They were that close you know. I didn't know them long enough though to really understand the connection..." Emilia said as she casted her glance to the side.

[/quote]

Last edited by MochaLatte on Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:00 pm

Ivy/Arma
The Girl Who Would Be Armageddon

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 12 8d25650b-b7f6-4a06-b2bf-fa146fa454d8_zps06bebbe6

As Chelsea was almost done working on her, the greenette who had recently been called Arma opened her bright purple eyes (yeah I know the picture is wrong, don't judge me). Ivy looked confused and lost...why couldn't she remember anything...?

"GUMBY!"

She yelled out instinctively, but she didn't seem to remember what that meant, either. Who was this girl that seemed to be operating on her with a computer? Ivy grabbed the girl's arm and asked

"Where...am I?"

She felt so different, everything seemed more vivid, all her senses amplified by the cybernetics. The greenette also felt a splitting headache, which made her groan.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:18 pm

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder jumped slightly at the touch, but when he looked at Pugsy and recognized his voice and signature hair, he slumped down into the bed, sighing deeply. He looked tired...so tired...in both body and spirit.
"So...did you die and come back to life, too?" When he asked this, even he didn't know whether it was serious, or in jest. "...What happened...? I don't...remember anyhing after Jo--..." he trailed off, not wanting to have to remember anything of the battle the day before. Just thinking about it made everything ache--his heart, his mind, his sore injuries...

Ryder's Theme - Rain

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea looked to Ivy in surprise when her arm was grabbed, just slightly alarmed by the greenette suddenly waking up.
"U-Um...hi, Miss Ivy...you're in the Vulture Team base right now...u-um..." She paused, not really sure how to explain to Ivy how she'd been converted into a weapon of mass destruction and all. "...W-We...managed to save you...b-but, you're...a bit different now. O-Oh, and by the way, I'm Ryder's sister, Chelsea--Ryder was really, really worried about you...but he's in the infirmary now, he got hurt...b-but um...before you run off to see him or anything, could I ask you a few questions...?" She had to make sure that Ivy was in okay condition to be walking around the base, after all.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:24 pm

Ivy/Arma

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 12 8d25650b-b7f6-4a06-b2bf-fa146fa454d8_zps06bebbe6

Ivy. Okay, so she was Ivy. Not Arma...Why did she keep thinking of herself as Arma? NO. She was Ivy. This girl said so. The greenette nodded at Chelsea's words, but had one important question

"Sorry but...what happened? I...have snippets, but I can't remember a lot of stuff...Ryder sounds familiar, I should know who that is..."

She said, a sad tone to her voice as she realized that the information Chelsea was giving her was important, but she couldn't understand exactly what it meant. So questions needed to be asked...she nodded. She would try to be helpful, but she kept having sudden urges to tackle the people that walked past her, and a craving for...battery acid?
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:29 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy stood up and approached Ryder, walking up to the man. He looked down on Ryder, letting a few seconds pass for Ryder "No one died last night Ryder. Jo is perfectly fine, and you should know I don't go down like that... we took care of The Inquisitor for good too." he told Ryder "Calm down big bro, and relax, no one died... we did pretty good." he told Ryder trying to smile through the bandages "I must say though... it sucks being this bandaged up again... haven't taken that much damage in a long time!"

"Aye! Call me Pugsy, or Greatness! Two rules: Don't mess with Big Bro, and don't mess with his sister! If you do any of that I'll bash your head in! Okay?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:34 pm

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

"The Punk Angel"

"I see...so...dead comrade coming back to life? I see...that's not normal." she said, tapping her foot. "Well...we can only hope for the best." she said, patting Emilia's head.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:36 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 12 Thebossiest_zps96900929

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else.

The Boss opened a door that led into the far side of her room, supposedly coming from a private bathroom. Her hair was dripping wet, her right eye shut peacefully as her eye patch dangled in her hand. She wore a white dress shirt she usually wore with her suits, underwear, and... nothing much else. She froze as she saw Emilia still in her bed, and Kat speaking to her. After looking at the pair awkwardly for a moment, Jo rushed back into the bathroom and shut the door. She emerged no more than a minute later, fully clothed and with dry, clean hair. She gave the two a greeting nod, hurriedly tying her tie loosely around her neck. Under her suit, her body was bandaged from head to toe. There were bandages around her head as well, the combined efforts of them and her eye patch doing a good job almost completely covering her face. She looked and felt tired. She hadn`t been able to sleep all night. Especially after the medics treated her. Her mind bustled, thinking about her near death experience and more importantly, Ivy. She didn`t understand the situation with the greenette at all. Were they finally being granted her real corpse, or was the girl back from the dead? Last night, she was with Emilia in her bed for a bit, but her brain refused to grant her some rest so she had been venturing around the base, checking up on people. Footmen, mostly. She didn`t really want to talk to any of her officers just yet. But, one was sort of already in her bedroom...

She opened her mouth a few times as if she had something to say, but closed it briefly after as if she changed her mind. Finally, she managed. "How is... um.." Who to ask about first? Ryder, the boy whose remnants of sanity she probably stole from him the previous night? Or Ivy, the girl who could have possibly came back from the dead? ".. Everyone?"  

❝ Jo`s Theme - I Always Kill The Things I Love ❞

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 12 Joedit_zps5e00fac1
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:40 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 12 ElliotLayout_zps15e9c711

Elliot Payne
Red Sun

Elliot poke her for a bit longer until he let out a sigh "Guess I should wake up..." the man grumbled before getting out of bed "Bah..." he hated mornings a lot. He was still dressed like how he was yesterday, he was too tired to change his clothes last night. The man got himself ready for the day then left his room, leaving Bunny in there to wake up on her own. He still looked very tired, bags under his eyes, he walked through the halls of the base, letting another tired sigh out.

"I'm not going to show weakness again, I'll be there to hold the line when the time comes again..."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:53 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Emilia heard the door open and she looked to see Jo, and her heart leaped. She looked... Nice... She wanted to say something. but she just smiled. "Well... Ryder is trying to get used to... You know what." Emilia answered when Jo came out a little disappointed that she wasn't wearing what she was before. What was she saying? Jo wasn't interested, but she was still beautiful. She shook her head and held it. "So... Looks like last night you had me in here..." Emilia said as she shifted her legs to the other side. She wanted Jo to give her an answer as to why she was in her boss's room

[/quote][/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:55 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea picked up a clipboard that she had by her laptop, and then picked up a pencil that had been sitting next to it. The clipboard had some blank paper on it, that she planned to take notes on. She wrote down a note that talked about Ivy seeming to have some sort of memory loss.
"Well...as for what happened...um...a lot happened, so...could you tell me what you remember already, and then I can fill in the blanks for you?" She gave Ivy a reassuring smile, hoping to comfort her somewhat.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder listened to what Pugsy said, and his tension relaxed somewhat...just somewhat. He knew that he was back in the base by this point, and he knew that nobody had died...but he still felt on edge. Like something bad could happen at any moment...still, he tried his best to stay calm...didn't want to be thought crazy or anything, after all.
"Sorry for not helping you, Pugsy. I...should've done something, but..." But Ivy had been attacking them. Ivy...he was wondering what had happened to her...

Ryder's Theme - Rain
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:15 pm

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

"The Punk Angel"

Kat watched Jo for a moment, and smiled at Emilia.
"Jo had you in here for a while. It was kind of a last minute thing." she got up. "Well..I'mm go then. I need to eat something. You need anything?" she asked.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:17 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy chose not to talk about Ivy, he really didn't want to say anything until he knew what happened to her for sure. Knowing Chelsea though, he had a pretty good feeling about it all. Pugsy vaguely shook his head at Ryder, it was tough to say if he did or not because of the casts "Its okay man... I think I handled myself fine... I mean... its not every day you can fight against a weapon of mass destruction with your bare hands and live to tell the tale, yeah?" he managed to smile through his bandages, Pugsy was pretty happy that Ryder wasn't having a mental breakdown at the moment. Even if he still didn't seem well, this was better than nothing.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:18 pm

Ivy/Arma

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 12 Ivyarma_zps79701e93

Ivy furrowed her brow as she thought hard, trying to remember as much as possible.

"I...I remember that I was fighting...French Oompa Loompas! But instead of green hair they had blue and pink...I'm not sure why, though...They must have been evil or something..."

She started saying, then continued

"I remember a girl...sniffing daisies and doing backflips and stuff...And a guy...red hair...some sort of baseball addiction...And another lady....I think she was my mom...that smelled like cigars...and dressed super spiffy."

She described, then she suddenly looked really scared

"I...a blimp. There was a blimp...So fast....And fire everywhere...Then some guy...with a metal mask..."

She sounded terrified now, curling into a ball and trembling slightly.

"That...that's it...everything else is like...a gap..."
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next