Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Carrion Land

+6
Skylark-13
MochaLatte
Inspector Lestrade
The Hidden Spring
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 26 Empty Re: Inner City // Carrion Land

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:45 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 26 Sophia4_zpsc7c34fbf

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
-------------------------
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"

"... Uh..." Sophia stared at the two girls as they scuffled, confusion clear on her face. Neither of them were on her side... What on earth were they doing?? She certainly wouldn't complain though, if they took each other out of her problems. Looking around curiously, she tried to see if there was anyone else to attack. She couldn't help it-- she'd feel bad if she went and attacked Kat while she was already trying to fend someone off. That just wasn't playing fair!! She didn't see anyone though... not really. So, she picked out a hiding place and waited, watching over the various fights.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 26 Masaru103_zps320bb6fd

Mariko Kumori
*The Bloody Lotus*
-------------------------------------
"You'd better not underestimate us... You'll be regretting it with your last breath."

Mariko merely stepped to the side to avoid electricity, a frown on her face as she heard Emilia addressing Masaru. "He is not swine!" she defended, jumping back to avoid the slash of the lance. Though her side hurt, she had grown accustomed to fighting with pain, and she shoved the thought of it to the back of her mind. Right now, defending both her and Masaru was a priority. She swept her katana upwards after she'd dodged the lance, aiming at another weak spot in Emilia's armor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Masaru and Mariko's Theme - I'll Face Myself (Reincarnation)
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:03 pm

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe
I am a cripple...a useless corpse for society to mock

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 26 Sami-1

Sami sighed.
"That's not gonna do anything." she muttered and her boots started to make a weird noise. Sami took off into the air, escaping the bullet and Arron's feeble attempt to keep her grounded. The jets went to a blue flame and she looked at them from below. "So...what now? Oh, did I ruin your coat? Oops. I feel bad...No I don't, I can't lie." she said, and flew toward Rosa, launching a punch at her face. She landed and walked toward her. "Thought you were clever huh? Like big brother? Think again." she did an axe kick, aiming for her shooting arm.

People can be so cruel

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 26 KatEdit_zps308229f9

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

"The Punk Angel"

Kat's Theme: All aboard

"Listen, whats your name, Ivy right? Ivy, I'm Bunny's friend, okay? I'm an assassin like her, right? We're in the middle of a big important fight. Do you want to help me, who is Bunny's good friend?" she asked, trying to be nice to Ivy and get through to her she was an ally.

I'll show you what I got! Let's rock!

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 26 Divider_guitar
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:06 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 26 Masaru103_zpsfe24c763

Masaru Hattori
The Bloody Lotus
"With Mariko at my side, I can do anythi--h-hey! What's with the staring at us?! Qu-Quit that!"

Masaru could quite literally hear the air right next to his ear sparking with electricity as he just barely managed to dodge Emilia's onslaught. That was a bit too close. He backed up a bit, doing his best to get out of range, but not straying too far from Mariko. He changed his angle a bit, moving Mariko out of his line of fire, then shooting a few more shots at Emilia, trying to aim for the weak points in her armor, like her head.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:29 pm

Rosa Oeste

The Dessert Rose
Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 26 Tumblr_m2g36cI2T91qg53nto1_500

Rosa tried to move out of the way when Sami aimed to punch her, but the it made contact and Rsoa landed to the ground. She looked up to see an ax kick coming right for her and she rolled out of the way before taking out her gun's again and firing, while backing up. Why was she moving so fast!? It was inhuman! "Not cleaver... I am smarter..." Rosa said as she reloaded once again and aimed at the woman's legs.

"Mi nombre es Rose West, mi hermano mayor es Diego West. Encabecé la revolución a lo largo de lado porque tuvo un sueño... Ahora tengo un sueño. Mi sueño es para vengar su muerte y continuar con el movimiento en México! Voy a hacer todo en mi poder para hacerlo!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:58 pm

Ivy/Arma
The Girl Who Would Be Armageddon

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 26 Ivyarma_zps79701e93

Ivy looked at Kat blankly, not attacking her anymore, but she had no idea who this "Bunny" she spoke of was.

"Is Bunny your employer?! Is she trying to hurt Ry-Ry?! Or Pugsy?! Or or or JO?!"

She asked, raising her arm at her menacingly, which, if Kat knew about what Ivy had been through, she would realize was quite a threat. The greenette did not remember Bunny, just like she did not remember most other people, and barely remembered even those closest to her.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:23 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 26 5414712073_ab3a952a0e

Emilia's shield came in handy with the twins, she took two steps back, mostly hunched over as her shield took the clash before going forward with her lance, though the blunt end aiming for Mariko's gut to knock her out. Emilia tutted at Mariko when she defended her male friend Masaru. Honestly she didn't care much for him. She charged forward, swinging her lance at Masaru since he was shooting at her. "THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR ATTACKING CHELSEA!" Emilia shouted, and like the rumors said, she was like an unbreakable wall, even against two enemies.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:39 pm

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe

Sami grunted as the bullet hit her leg, but that didn't stop her from bringing the foot down on her arm. She glared at Sophia. "HEY! DO SOMETHING WILL YA!?" she yelled. "GO AFTER THAT FUCKING SNIPER! NOW!" she said, glaring at Rosa, before jumping back. "Alright...you wanna play...fine!"

People can be so cruel

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

"The Punk Angel"

"Bunny's an old friend of yours hun. She's not gonna hurt anyone!" she said, patting Ivy's shoulder. "Don't worry...I'll protect you too, cause we're friends! I may be a bleach flavored mother fucker, but I'm YOUR Bleach flavored Mother Fucker! Now, let's win this together." she said.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:45 pm

Mariko Kumori
*The Bloody Lotus*
"You'd better not underestimate us... You'll be regretting it with your last breath."

"勝は、注意してください!" Mariko called quickly, while trying to scramble backwards and away from the hit- but she wasn't quite able to avoid it. The lance knocked the air out of her and sent her sprawling on her bottom, an unhappy scowl on her face as she panted and struggled to catch her breath. Even before she had though, she was hurrying to get back to her feet, beginning to try and circle around behind Emilia. She knew she'd stand a better chance of getting in a hit if she could manage it...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:51 pm

Masaru Hattori
The Bloody Lotus
"With Mariko at my side, I can do anythi--h-hey! What's with the staring at us?! Qu-Quit that!"

In an amazing feat of flexibility, Masaru bent backwards, the lance arcing just above his chin and flying over him. This was only made more do-able by the fact that he was much shorter than Emilia. When he straightened up again, he observed how Mariko had been hit away--and then gave Emilia an ice-cold glare before suddenly charging at her, getting in close and aiming each of his guns at one of her upper arms, where she was exposed.
"And this is what YOU get for hurting my GIRLFRIEND!" he shouted as he fired at the upper portions of both of Emilia's arms, hoping to detract from her ability to use her lance.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:54 pm

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"

"A-ah!! Y-yes Miss!" Sophia squeaked, a look of terror on her face as she broke from her cover and ran to a different spot, one that was closer to Kat and Ivy. Taking a deep breath as she peeked around from behind her hiding place, she took only a second to analyze the situation before popping around into the open and starting to shoot, aiming directly at Kat and Ivy- she sent at least three rounds towards either girl before ducking back where she was safe, listening to hear the results of her attack.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:14 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Emilia knew it was some kind of signal, and she was ready this time. "Lucky..." Emilia said as she looked to see Mariko coming right for her. "No you don't!" Emilia said as she swung her lance once again to stop Mariko in her tracks with another blow in the gut, hard enough to knock out when she started the circle around, but at a cost. While doing this swing she exposed herself more to Marasu. She felt her upper arm holding the shield up get shot, blood pouring down her wound, but she kept going. She turned her head back to look at Marasu before bash the man with her wounded arm, with the shield.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:17 am

Ivy/Arma

Ivy wasn't sure she trusted Kat, but when Sophia's bullet came, she knew she didn't want the bleach-flavored motherfucker to be dead, so the greenette threw herself in front of the bullets, a few of them ricocheting off of her cybernetic limbs, others going into her soft spots and making her grunt, but nothing was lethal.

"Ok, just cause there's people shooting at us, I'll believe you! Temporarily! Let's kill whoever has the gun!"

She said, running towards where she heard the shots coming from, taking from her pocket, surprise surprise, her acid squirt gun!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:19 am

Rosa Oeste

The Dessert Rose

Rosa grinned when her shots made contact with the leg, but the woman kept on going. "Que pasa? What happened to being all mighty?" Rosa spat before she was hit. The leg... It wasn't real... It couldn't be... The way she moved... Something was helping her! Rosa was sure of it. Her arm was hurting badly and her gun was dropped, but she had a few more tricks up her sleeves then gunslinging. "Serious? Does this mean that I ALSO have to get serious carrot top?" Rosa asked in her thick accent as she took out her lasso. She must have looked silly, but this woman had a plan...

"Mi nombre es Rose West, mi hermano mayor es Diego West. Encabecé la revolución a lo largo de lado porque tuvo un sueño... Ahora tengo un sueño. Mi sueño es para vengar su muerte y continuar con el movimiento en México! Voy a hacer todo en mi poder para hacerlo!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:33 am

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe

"Do whatever, I don't care! If my teammates need to get their ass in gear, I'm gonna fucking tell them!" she said, showing a little more emotion in her voice. Her hand started to twitch. This was going to be a hard fight. "Wait..." she watched the girl pull out a lasso. "Okay...really?" she asked.

People can be so cruel

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

"The Punk Angel"

Kat looked at Ivy in surprise.
"I don't want you hurt. Stay behind me, okay?" she said, and looked for Sophia. "SPOTTED!" she fired a few shots at the girl.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:42 am

Mariko Kumori
*The Bloody Lotus*

Too slow this time to even begin to dodge the blow, Mariko was hit full-on by the lance right directly in the gut. She choked for air for a moment before collapsing to the ground, the rise and fall of her chest the only real sign of life- she wasn't otherwise moving, and it appeared as if she'd been knocked out.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:49 am

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*

Oh. Well then. Sophia could hear Ivy's words from where she was, and she could tell that now she'd have to fight two people. Great. She sighed a bit before peeking around to see where they were- just in time to catch sight of Kat readying to fire. She yelped and dove to the side, rolling before popping back up to her feet and firing a pair of shots back towards Kat- and then realizing she'd lost track of Ivy. Damn. "Come on, do I really look that threatening?" she coaxed as she quickly turned, spotting Ivy- while still trying to keep moving so she wouldn't just be a sitting duck. Needless to say, the multitasking was annoying her.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:54 am

Masaru Hattori
The Bloody Lotus

Masaru felt his head collide with the shield, and for a moment, he was just seeing black spots and bursts of colored light. But when he returned to his senses...the first thing he saw was Mariko on the ground. He froze there for a moment, then looked at Emilia with a snarl.
"How dare you hurt her?! HOW DARE YOU?! YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT!" After getting his footing again, he shelled off the rest of his few remaining bullets at Emilia before the guns began to click as he ran out of ammo. He shoved the guns back into their holsters, then reached over his shoulder, and into the back of the jacket--unsheathing his katana, and preparing for Emilia's next strike.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:05 am

Ivy/Arma

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DOOO!"

Ivy yelled at Kat, then saw Sophia and squirted acid at her instinctively.

"The little ones are the most vicious!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:41 am

Rosa Oeste

The Dessert Rose

Rosa paused before doing a couple of tricks with the lasso. "I believe the term in English is... Do not judge a book by it's front part? Or am I saying that wrong... You know... The thing in thew front... Cover? COVER! Si..." Rosa said and while Sami was distracted by the lass she took out her other gun and shot for her chest.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:46 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Emilia was glad that she didn't kill the girl, the male on the other hand... He was most likely gonna die. Emilia watched as Masaru charged right at her. Her arm hurt, but she was ready for the attack. If there was anything Emilia pride herself in, it was her defense and ability to stand her ground despite the odds. Emilia stayed calm as she was shot at with anger. When the bullets stopped Emilia stood proudly across Masaru. "... It's a shame..." Emilia said as she found stable footing. "It's a shame that she had to be with you..." Emilia said as she they stood in a stalemate.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:04 am

Masaru Hattori
The Bloody Lotus

"I-I..." That actually made him stop for a moment. There were so many people that Mariko could have been with that would have been better for her. People who weren't so small. People who didn't look like a kid. People who didn't get her arrested. People that weren't so shy. So many people...but...
He loved Mariko. A-And...dammit, he knew that Mariko loved him, too! He glared at Emilia, looking her straight in the eye.

"Shut up...shut up...! Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP!" Suddenly, a thin, concentrated beam of light shot out of his right eye--straight for Emilia's eyes. Apparently his right eye was cybernetic--and that beam of light was a laser, that couldn't cut things, but would definitely burn and injure--if not permanently damage--Emilia's eyes if it hit its mark. It would burn anything it ended up hitting regardless of whether it exactly hit her in the eyes or not, either way.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:08 am

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe

"Your tricks are boring, and so are you." she said, and moved fast around the girl, avoiding the shot once more, and kicking up once and then again, to slash her back. "Cheap tricks won't work at this point."

People can be so cruel

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

"The Punk Angel"

Kat rolled her eyes. She took a shot in the shoulder, and grunted, but fired at Sophia twice.
"Ivy acting as a distraction helps. This is good." she said to herself. "I just hope she'll be okay...oh man..." she went closer to Ivy, so that she could take anything lethal for her.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:19 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Emilia saw that her words did have effect on him. She didn't expect it, but it was amusing to watch. She took her lance and and began to charge at him. He took this time to reflect, and she'll give him more time in the underworld, or Heaven, or wherever else he wanted to be in or believed. It didn't matter to her. What mattered was that Justice was served. Then she felt a burning sensation, it hit her eye and she closed it the moment she felt, slashing right at Marasu when she did so, right at his torso. That... Was unexpected. She let out a cry of anger as she held her eye.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:25 am

Rosa Oeste

The Dessert Rose

Rosa got herself ready, though she wanted the shot to hit Sami. When she came up behind Rosa followed the woman's movement's and saw how her legs were unique. Instead of attacking Sami head on, she would try something else. She was expecting it this time, the attack. She moved back, and shot at Sami's foot, trying to get whatever it was to make her so fast.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:34 am

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*

Sophia hadn't expected Ivy to suddenly shoot acid at her- and so she didn't realize until it began to burn at her arm what it was that she had on her. She shrieked in pain and used her other sleeve to rub frantically at the acid, trying to keep it from burning her skin too badly- which meant she wasn't paying attention when Kat shot at her, and she yelped in pain as one of the shots buried itself into her left shoulder. "Hey, I liked this jacket!!" she complained, before she lifted her gun and shot two rounds at both the girls she was fighting. Really, she hated being outnumbered.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next