Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Carrion Land

+6
Skylark-13
MochaLatte
Inspector Lestrade
The Hidden Spring
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 27 Empty Re: Inner City // Carrion Land

Post  Not Manchee Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:49 am

Ivy/Arma
The Girl Who Would Be Armageddon

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 27 Ivyarma_zps79701e93

Ivy didn't want Kat to cover her, but the lady was being pretty insistent. When Sophia's shots came, they mostly hit Ivy's bullet-proof bits, but one caught her side, which the greenette seemed to see merely as an annoyance, even though she was bleeding.

"BULLET-PROOOOOF! MOSTLY!"

She shrieked, shooting acid at the girl's guns to damage them and distract her while she attempted to get in close and stab Sophia with a hunting knife.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:55 pm

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe
I am a cripple...a useless corpse for society to mock

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 27 Sami-1

The shot bounced right off her boot, and Sami came down once more.
"Iron boots hun. You're gonna need a hell of a better gun to get through these babies." she said, grinning.

People can be so cruel

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 27 KatEdit_zps308229f9

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

"The Punk Angel"

Kat's Theme: All aboard

Kat got closer, keeping low and ready. She heard the shots, and stayed down, heading to a better position. She got to one, and rose up, starting to shell off at Sophia.

I'll show you what I got! Let's rock!

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 27 Divider_guitar
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:06 pm

Rosa Oeste

The Dessert Rose
Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 27 Tumblr_m2g36cI2T91qg53nto1_500

Rosa growled, she was getting beaten up here, and she needed to know how to stop this monster. Iron boot's, boots that propelled her. What to destroy was her feet! What usually gave someone an advantage was usually their downfall, like Emilia's armor. Good defense, but slow. Rosa grinned at Sami as she stepped back a couple of times. She needed someone to help her out with this, there was only so much to do. She whistled for her army to come and help his distract Sami. She needed to make a trap for her feet, anything really. "Then I shall..." Rosa said as she ran to get a better gun as her men shot at Sami.

"Mi nombre es Rose West, mi hermano mayor es Diego West. Encabecé la revolución a lo largo de lado porque tuvo un sueño... Ahora tengo un sueño. Mi sueño es para vengar su muerte y continuar con el movimiento en México! Voy a hacer todo en mi poder para hacerlo!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:52 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 27 Masaru103_zpsfe24c763

Masaru Hattori
The Bloody Lotus
-------------------------------------
"With Mariko at my side, I can do anythi--h-hey! What's with the staring at us?! Qu-Quit that!"

Masaru blocked against her swing with his katana, but her superior muscle power pushed him back, his feet skidding across the concrete as he nearly fell over backwards. He took a moment to regain his footing, then kept his distance, eyeing her carefully. He subtly shifted the position of his feet, so he could move quickly if he needed to. His right eye was moving rapidly, twitching almost, as if it was trying to lock onto a target again. Soon enough, it came to a stop as it reached a lock. But he didn't attack yet. Just watched her, trying his best to reign in his frustration towards the woman.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Masaru and Mariko's Theme - I'll Face Myself (Reincarnation)
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:48 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 27 5414712073_ab3a952a0e

Emilia growled, and she ran for Masaru when he was pushed back, aiming to swing again. So there was a challenge? Good! She needed one! She swung at him a couple more time's, ready to bash his head in with her shield if he decided to move in that direction.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:37 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 27 Sophia4_zpsc7c34fbf

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
-------------------------
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"

"Seriously?? Come on this is just so not fair--" Sophia yelped as she saw the acid squirting towards her, jumping back. Some of it still splattered onto her legs though, eating through her stockings and beginning to burn her skin. "You crazy bitch!! Who the hell-- ..." Just then, Sophia finally got a chance to use her cybernetics and examine Ivy- and what she saw scared her. Majorly. Her cheeks paled and she backed up quickly, shaking her head. "This-- n-no way-- You---" She was shaking as she raised her gun, focused mostly on Ivy- and so when Kat started shooting at her, she was completely unprepared. She shrieked in pain as the first two bullets hit her, but after the first one she started moving, quickly diving behind cover before she took a chance to try and block the pain now blooming in her arm and chest- luckily, the right side of both. It still wasn't the best of places to be shot in, she knew, and it hurt. She wasn't sure what to do... Taking a deep breath, she peeked out and emptied her gun at the pair attacking her, alternating between Kat and Ivy. When she shot at Ivy, she now aimed for the parts that weren't metal- her cybernetics had shown her the difference between the two places.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 27 Masaru103_zps320bb6fd

Mariko Kumori
*The Bloody Lotus*
"You'd better not underestimate us... You'll be regretting it with your last breath."

Mariko had laid on the ground for quite some time- but she wasn't unconscious. She was pretending she was, trusting Masaru to take care of himself while she waited for a good moment to strike. Just plain attacking obviously wasn't working well against the woman, and she had a plan. She'd have to apologize to Masaru later for scaring him- the thought made her smile, and that smile only widened as she realized that due to the fighting between the two, she was now in the perfect position to strike. Gripping her katana tightly in her hand, she slowly and quietly got to her feet, a finger held to her lips so Masaru wouldn't say anything to reveal her. He could see her, at least she thought- she was behind Emilia, after all. Which was what she'd been trying for all along. Quickly darting forward, she flicked her katana up to Emilia's neck, holding it against her skin without cutting her. "Surrender and we won't kill you and all of your friends," she hissed out, body tensed to move should she need to.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:59 pm

MochaLatte wrote:
Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Emilia was about to do what she thought was the finishing blow, but found herself in a pickle. "A fake out... Impressive..." Emilia said as she was frozen in place, her lance at Masaru's neck. "Really? Am I to really believe that you would do as you say and leave us alone after going through the trouble of attacking us?" Emilia was no fool, and to be honest she sensed dishonesty with these people. She just wondered why the woman didn't attack her and finish the blow when she had the chance.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:43 pm

Masaru Hattori
The Bloody Lotus
"With Mariko at my side, I can do anythi--h-hey! What's with the staring at us?! Qu-Quit that!"

Masaru stepped back, away from the tip of the lance, slowly, carefully.
"It all depends on how things are going inside, really..." he answered Emilia's question calmly. "We were only sent here to attack. That was our only order. To 'attack.' It never said how many to kill. You're a strong opponent...and it's fairly obvious that the three of us would just run each other ragged and then not be able to help our allies either way if we did fight...obtaining a surrender is almost always a preferable option, rather than going through a pointlessly stalemated battle, don't you think?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:58 pm

Mariko Kumori
*The Bloody Lotus*
"You'd better not underestimate us... You'll be regretting it with your last breath."

"I can make it appear as if we overpowered you, if you surrender..." Mariko promised quietly, her hand steady as she held her katana in place against the other woman's neck. "It would be such a shame to have to kill such a strong opponent... But if you continue to stand in our way, I will do what I must."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:04 pm

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe

Sami took off in the air again, though took a few bullets. She pulled out some guns and started to shell off at them as well.
"You're not the only one with a gun." she said, shooting at them. Her arms and legs were bleeding, but she was still okay to go.

People can be so cruel

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

"The Punk Angel"

Kat was panting, trying to stay conscious for as long as she could. This was painful work. She continued to fire. A stray bullet hit her in the neck, and she started to bleed profusely.
"AHH! FUCK! FUUUCK!" she yelled.

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:08 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy started looking down as the shots seemed to stop hitting her cybernetics, always getting the soft spots that actually hurt. This wasn't good. Her clothes were bloodstained and she was starting to slow down way more than she'd like. It was time to get serious.

"STAHP IT WITH THE GUN ALREADY, DIAPER-FLAVORED MOTHERFUCKER!"

She cried, then lunged at Sophia, throwing a super-strong punch at the lady's face. She was starting to see red spots, but she was still crazy enough to not be as affected by pain or blood loss, though it definitely slowed her down.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:50 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 27 Sophia4_zpsc7c34fbf

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"

Sophia jumped as she heard Kat's screaming, glancing towards her in surprise- had she done that? Luckily she had avoided most of the bullets aimed towards her- though one had clipped her shoulder, stinging more than anything. And then Ivy happened. Her eyes widened as she realized that the girl's fist was heading directly for her face- and she knew thanks to those cybernetics, that such a punch would hurt like hell, if not kill her with where it was aimed. "I'm too young to die--" she yelped, flinging both arms up in front of her face. Which meant that Ivy's punch connected there instead of her face- and there was a loud snapping sound as Sophia went flying back, a shriek of pain emerging from her lips before she crashed into a wall- and slumped to the ground, unconscious after her head banged into the wall.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:00 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy looked at Sophia slumped against the wall...was she dead...? She poked at the girl, but saw her breathing, so all was good. Sane Ivy seemed dominant at this point, and sane Ivy still had no idea that she was in a huge prison where everyone was a murderer. She looked down at her injuries again...that wasn't good...She leaned against the wall and breathed heavily, starting to feel the effects of several bullets in her body.

"I think I'm gonna...take a nap or something..."

She said, starting to head to a random empty room, but there were too many assassins, she had to help, she had to protect the base, even if she couldn't remember why it meant so much to her.

"Or not."

She took a deep breath and smirked, then started shooting acid at two assassins that attacked her, keeping them at a distance and on their feet so they didn't have time to aim at her non-cybernetic spots.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:34 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Emilia looked back at forth at her opponents. They had a point... Emilia retracted her spear, and kept a straight face. "And it would be a shame to have to kill such a lovely couple..." Emilia said, seeing some point. "Overpowered me? Heh... In your dreams maybe." Emilia said, very confident that she could end these lives if she had her normal equipment. "Surrender... Perhaps... But we have no idea what's happening on the inside... And it sounds like your trying to save your skins, by making it sound like that I'm the weak one here..." Emilia said as the hilt of her spear went to touch the blade of the katana. She could easily dislodge herself, and with how weak Mariko is... She could possibly kill her. "I'll stop fighting if you two leave now."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:39 am

Rosa Oeste

The Dessert Rose
Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 27 Tumblr_m2g36cI2T91qg53nto1_500

Rosa laughed, feeling the adrenaline pump through her veins. So now Sami was shooting at her!? Did she honestly think that she could best Rosa like that?! One of the best sharpshooters around!? Rosa was bloody and bruised from the kicks and she had a black eye from the punch in the face, but she was confident that if her bullets hit the right angel she could break the boots. Rosa's gun's fired at what she thought was propelling Sami into the air.

"Mi nombre es Rose West, mi hermano mayor es Diego West. Encabecé la revolución a lo largo de lado porque tuvo un sueño... Ahora tengo un sueño. Mi sueño es para vengar su muerte y continuar con el movimiento en México! Voy a hacer todo en mi poder para hacerlo!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:44 am

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe

Sami could feel the bullets going toward her boots, and they were just tinking off. When she tried to shot the jets, she did a split in the air, and then moved up and then charged downward, doing another axe kick upon Rosa, and then again with the other foot. She landed and crossed her arms.
"Funny. This is a little entertaining."

People can be so cruel

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

"The Punk Angel"

"FUCK MY LIFE!" Kat yelled. "I NEED A MEDIC! RIGHT NOW!" she yelled, holding in the blood in her neck. It was like...holy shit this hurt. Then suddenly the world started to change color. Oh fuck, bad sign.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:50 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 27 Bravery14_zps10216a5b

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

"Did somebody call for a HERO?" came a voice through the chaos as suddenly, Bravery leapt out of a cloud of smoke that had been floating by from some residual fighting off elsewhere. "Never fear, The Liberator is here! HERE WE GOOOO!" He bent down, picking Kat up bridal style and dashing back to the infirmary, placing her down on a bed and letting the medics tend to her before he went and sat back down next to Gabriel, grinning at him. "See! I told you that I could totally save somebody in under twenty seconds!"

Bravery's Theme - Declaration of War
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:24 am

Masaru Hattori
The Bloody Lotus

Masaru gave a loud sigh, shaking his head and giving Emilia a look.
"Your cocky attitude is going to get you into a lot of trouble one of these days, whether you have the brawn to back it up or not." Masaru paused, pulling his phone out of his pocket as he felt it vibrate, and looked at the message...then facepalmed, sighing and putting the phone away. "Well, the attack on Conqueror Worm botched...great. And there's no word from Heart, either...guess he got offed. That means that we're the only ones still fighting..." He paused, then looked to Emilia. "Let us go inside and collect our teammates. Then we'll leave."

Masaru and Mariko's Theme - I'll Face Myself (Reincarnation)[/color]
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:29 am

Mariko Kumori
*The Bloody Lotus*

Mariko pulled her katana back as Masaru spoke, clutching it in her hand as she glared at the back of Emilia's head. She was annoyed by the other woman, but she knew they needed to get back to Highend. Her side was still aching, from the hit she had taken earlier. She didn't even have anything to say- she was too worried of saying something rude that would incite more fighting.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:33 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 27 Mizuki23_zps4bab51b1

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
"All is fair in love and war..."
-----

Though Gabriel had been startled at first when Bravery scooped him up and carried him away, once the sounds of fighting actually traveled to the infirmary, he was quite thankful for the escape. After all, he knew he couldn't fight with the condition he was in. "I think that was thirty seconds," he teased, though giving a small worried glance towards Kat. She looked like she was in bad shape. "Still, you did well."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:44 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

"Duelly noted... Leave..." Emilia said as they decided to leave when they figured out the Worm failed. She stepped aside to let the two pass and go off. She didn't want to see these two ever again. She looked over at Chelsea. "Are you alright?" Emilia asked as she walked up to her student.

Meanwhile Rosa was trying her best to stop Sami. Slightly entertaining? Christ the next time she met this woman she was bringing exploding bullets. She was going to force Emilia to make those. Rosa was on the ground, hat on her face. She hated Sami. "Gotcha bitch." Rosa said as her legs circled around Sami's and tripped her over. She had enough bullets. She went to tackle Sami and to start punching her.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:49 am

Masaru Hattori
The Bloody Lotus

Masaru turned, walking into the entrance of the base, then calling loud enough for Sami and Sophia to hear,
"Hey in there! Miss Monroe, Miss Harper! The attacks on Worm and Inquisitor failed! We're leaving before we end up the same way. Let's get out of here before the leaders come back and we're in even deeper trouble. If either of you is injured, help each other out, okay?" He then turned again, walking back outside and offering his hand out to Mariko. "Ready to go?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:51 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 27 Chelsea36_zpsb6e7e75c

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

"H-Huh? Oh! Y-Yes, I'm alright..." Chelsea seemed fairly disappointed in herself. She was feeling even more useless than usual, now. At least the battle seemed to be ending now...

Chelsea's Theme - Comeback Kid
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:56 am

Mariko Kumori
*The Bloody Lotus*

Once Masaru had yelled to the others, Mariko nodded and put away her katana, taking his hand once she had. She sighed quietly, seeming bothered by something, but she didn't speak as she began to walk away, tugging him along after her. The others would catch up. Right now, she simply didn't care. She wanted to patch up her side and get some sleep- and that was what was on her mind as the two finally left.

*Exit Mariko and Masaru*

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:08 am

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe

Sami grinned and moved with Rosa, only to kick her off. She flew to Sophia and picked up the girl, and then headed out the base, flying high back to base. (exit)

People can be so cruel

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

"The Punk Angel"

The medics quickly treated Kat, and she quickly fainted. Yeah.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down