Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Carrion Land

+6
Skylark-13
MochaLatte
Inspector Lestrade
The Hidden Spring
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 28 Empty Re: Inner City // Carrion Land

Post  Not Manchee Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:19 pm

Ivy/Arma
The Girl Who Would Be Armageddon

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 28 Ivyarma_zps79701e93

Ivy continued to fight the assassins until they all left and she slumped against the wall, still conscious but very, very tired. She dragged herself back to the kitchen, where she found the spot she had hidden Pugsy in and poked him.

"Pugsy...? You awake yet?"

She poked at his hair, remembering how protective he was of it, maybe that would wake him up.

"I'm poking your haaaair..."
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:52 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 28 Pugsy_zpse2fc4e7f

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness
Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven 

Pugsy suddenly just jumped up when Ivy poked his hair "GAH! DON'T TOUCH IT!" he yelled, before going wide eyed and looking at Ivy "Huh...?" he tilted his head to the side, staring at Ivy. It was suddenly a lot more peaceful "Uh... what happened? Did the attackers decide to go...?" he asked, he figured that maybe they heard his voice and all decided to run away, yeah that was it. Pugsy straightened up before looking to Ivy "So we did it, yeah? Those bastards took one look at us and they ran away! So... uh... who were they?" he asked Ivy, trying to pretend that he was around for the entire fight.

Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven
"Aye! Call me Pugsy, or Greatness! Two rules: Don't mess with Big Bro, and don't mess with his sister! If you do any of that I'll bash your head in! Okay?"
Pugsy Theme - Rhythmical Bustle

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:59 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy smiled and nodded

"Yeah, we were super scary so they left!"

She assured him, until the medics came, trying to get her to the infirmary since she was bleeding out of most of her non-cybernetic parts. That's when crazy Ivy came back in.

"Nuuuuu! Evil doctors! Only Ry-Ry can fix me! Or battery acid! YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIIIVE!"

She shrieked, struggling against the doctors as they attempted to drag her to the infirmary.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:16 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy did a fistpump when he heard Ivy answer "Yeah! Badass!" he cheered, until the medics came in. Ivy was hurt, but she didn't seem to like the doctors. Pugsy let out a sigh before walking over to Ivy and hugging her "Hey... hey Ivy, I'll go with you okay? There's no need to fight them..." he told Ivy trying to calm her down. He let go of her then grabbed her hand, trying to walk her over to the infirmary "I'm sure the doctors will give you plenty of battery acid Ivy..." he told her as he smiled, trying to keep her happy as much as he could.

"Aye! Call me Pugsy, or Greatness! Two rules: Don't mess with Big Bro, and don't mess with his sister! If you do any of that I'll bash your head in! Okay?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:25 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy continued to slap away the doctors, then Pugsy happened and she wasn't sure how to react to that...He was saying there was no need to fight them...BUT THEY WERE DOCTORS.

"But but...Doctors...are not to be trusted..."

The confusion was evident in her voice and face as Pugsy took her hand and lead her to the infirmary, she did not struggle now because she was still trying to work things out in her head.

"Oh battery acid...? That's cool then!"

They got to the infirmary and she sat on a chair calmly, but when the doctors started trying to take the bullets out of her, she started freaking out again.

"NO! GUMBY! STAAAHP!"

She tried to get away but the doctors had been smart this time, silently tying her up before she had her little outburst. And these bonds were strong enough to hold even Ivy back.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:31 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 28 Bravery14_zps10216a5b

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
-------------------------------------
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

"Phew...glad that's over," Bravery smiled at Gabriel, only just then noticing Pugsy and Ivy entering the infirmary. "I wonder if anyone else is in bad shape..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - Declaration of War
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:44 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy let out a sigh as Ivy started to freak out again when they tried to remove any bullets "It's okay Ivy..." he said in a tired voice, before she continued to freak out, even with the restraints. Pugsy walked over to Ivy and poked her on the forehead "Aye! Ivy... don't worry, no Gumby here. If I see Gumby I"ll punch him in the face though..." he told Ivy "Whoever he is..." he let out in a whisper, he still had no idea who Gumby was anyways, perhaps a cat? Ivy didn't seem like the type to like cats...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:02 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy went totally still as Pugsy poked her forehead.

"WOAHHHH! INTENSE!!!!"

She cried in a sort of surfer/skater-dude voice, still not moving, just looking up at Pugsy's finger. The doctors took this chance while she was apparently stunned to take out the bullets, and there were plenty. She barely took notice of what Pugsy was saying about Gumby, but when she heard the name, she tried poke Pugsy back, but she was restrained...so the best she could do is nudge his finger with her nose.

"NO ONE CAN BEAT GUMBY! Only me! I am destined to destroy him!! FOREVAH!"

She said urgently, but she was standing still enough for the doctors to work.

"Also FUCK CATS!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:00 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 28 Mizuki23_zps4bab51b1

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
"All is fair in love and war..."
-----

Gabriel nodded slightly in agreement, happy to know the fighting had stopped. That meant they didn't have to worry so much anymore about whether their friends were getting hurt... though already it looked like they were in bad shape. "I dunno... maybe you should go look? I'll be fine here..." he suggested, glancing over at the others there in the infirmary that were getting treated. Should he leave and get out of the way...? It was tempting, since he didn't have any fresh injuries to worry about.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:26 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 28 Bravery14_zps10216a5b

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

"Would you...come with me?" Bravery asked, turning to look at Gabriel. The whole day had been such a whirlwind of action, he really hadn't had much time to spend with Gabriel at all. And movies and comic books and stuff always said that you were supposed to spend as much time with your boyfriend as possible! Bravery had been leafing through a few of those magazines in the magazine rack while he'd been in the infirmary earlier, before the battle had started. While the "Sexy Fashion Picks" and "Get a Hot Bod in 20 Days or Less" articles hadn't been too helpful, the articles with tips about boyfriends had been super helpful! He was sure that he could do this right, now!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:29 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy suddenly jumped back as Ivy tried to move in her restraints, he was always expecting the craziest things from her after the pancake fiasco "Uuuuh..." the man suddenly just opened his mouth, his jaw dropped, as Ivy started talking about Gumby again. He didn't even know what to say to her, he opened his mouth to talk, but nothing came out, he just closed his mouth and moved on. He saw her nudge his finger with her nose and just stood there for a moment "..." he just stared at her until he asked "Soooo.... what are you doing?" he asked rather casually.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:44 pm

Ivy/Arma

Pugsy's everyday questions confused crazy Ivy...

"Um...your mom?"

Yeah, she was confused. Then sane Ivy was back because of course she would come back right after crazy Ivy embarrasses her.

"I...did I actually just say that?"

Her face went super red and she avoided Pugsy's eyes.

"Sorry...still trying to control these...impulses."

She had no clue why she kept doing these weird-ass things, but every time she did, she never wanted to stop...except her common sense got in the way, ew. The doctors were finally done, stitching her up and letting her go. She stretched and winced a bit, stretching with stitches was not a good idea, no...
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:04 pm

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
-----

"I... well... I suppose I should do something," he murmured, somewhat surprised that Bravery had asked him to go with him. He wasn't going to say no though, since he was actually looking forward to spending some time with him when they weren't all afraid for everyone's lives. He got to his feet and stretched, yawning slightly before heading towards the door- though slowly, waiting with a small smile for Bravery to catch up.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:21 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 28 Bravery22_zps74de0647

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

"Yay! We're on patrol!" Bravery went after Gabriel, obviously in good spirits now that the attack was over. "Just wait until I tell Bunny how I protected the infirmary! Did you see all of those assassins trying to get in? And--and I was just like 'wham!' 'boom!' and--and it was awesome! They were kinda small-fries compared to the ones that other people were fighting, but I think I did a good job!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:28 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy raised an eyebrow when Ivy said 'your mom', he almost laughed. It remembered him of the countless street punks he used to beat up, but he wouldn't say that to Ivy. Then Ivy suddenly got all embarrassed over what she had said, which Pugsy could relate to, he pet Ivy on the head and smiled to her "It's okay.. Ivy, your impulses are cool..." he tried to reassure her. He grinned at her and asked "Wanna go outside and do some stuff...? You've been down in this base for so long... maybe you should get some sunlight?" he asked Ivy.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:42 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy continued to look down at the ground and her hands to avoid looking at Pugsy, but when she felt him pet her head, she looked up at him and smiled a bit, obviously still embarrassed, but not as mortified as before.

"Well...outside sounds good....I can take some pancakes...they wont burn you hair anymore, I don't think."

She said, then got up and brushed herself off...But noticed that brushing blood off was a bit difficult. Oh well. She tugged on Pugsy's elbow, attempting to drag him out of the building.

"Where to...?"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:02 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 28 Dante

James Alexander

[size=9]
What's the matter there boyo?

James just stood there dumbfounded as he tried to process everything,"What the bloody hell is going on?"He asked himself before he felt a twinge hin his body,"Shit..."He said reaching into his pocket and pulled the vial out,"Fuck!"He yelled looking at the empty vial,"That was the last one..."He said as he sat down and pushed his hair back,"Alright...stay cool lad...just keep calm..."

[size=9]
Oh the eyes? That just means it's time to kill you...

The Soldier of Vulture
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:05 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 28 5414712073_ab3a952a0e

Emilia sighed in relief and placed a hand on Chelsea. "Good to hear... I'm surprised that they didn't kill you. You were very lucky Chelsea... And it's my fault..." Emilia said as she hung her head. She was ashmaed that harm came to Chelsea.

Rosa got up from getting hit, and made her way to the infirmary.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:08 pm

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
-----

Gabriel laughed quietly as he listened to Bravery's excited chattering, following after him with a cheerful smile. He couldn't help it- Bravery's happiness was infectious, even if there were wounded back in the infirmary. "You did wonderful," he complimented, once Bravery stopped for air. He wasn't lying- Bravery had done a wonderful job protecting the infirmary and those residing inside.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:19 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 28 Bravery22_zps74de0647

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

"Oh--hey, Rosa!" Bravery called to the green-haired girl as they passed her. "Good job back there! There are still some open beds in the infirmary, so make sure you grab one!" Then, he turned back to Gabriel. "You really think that I did a good job? Was I a superhero?!" His eyes were practically sparkling with anticipation as he waited for Gabriel's answer.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:23 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy smiled at Ivy as she agreed to go outside "Yes~!" he said with a big, dorky smile, his face a light shade of pink. In his mind this was a first date of sorts, so it was a big success. He was dragged around by Ivy, but it was the wrong way again, so Pugsy kinda just redirected her to the right way. Ivy then dragged him the way she was supposed to go. Eventually she managed to drag him out of Carrionland "We'll figure out where to go once we're out...!" he told Ivy as he was sorta just dragged out.
(BOTH EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:28 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 28 Chelsea36_zpsb6e7e75c

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

"N-No, no, please, don't blame yourself, Miss Emilia!" Chelsea quickly said to the taller woman. "Y-You were wonderful during that battle! E-Either way, you're injured...we should get you to the infirmary..." Chelsea took a moment to walk over to where Masaru had dropped the knife he had taken from her, and picked it up again before walking back over to Emilia. "Um...you can have your knife back, if you want..."

Chelsea's Theme - Comeback Kid
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:46 pm

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
-----

Gabriel paused to glance towards Rosa, wanting to make sure she could make it to the infirmary by herself. He grinned at Bravery's question though, nodding slightly. "You were the best superhero I've ever seen- especially when you rescued Kat!" Of course, he didn't mention that Bravery was also the only superhero he had ever seen. "You saved all of us that were there in the infirmary, for sure."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:48 pm

Inspector Lestrade wrote:
Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 28 Dante

James Alexander

What's the matter there boyo?

James walked into the infirmary, his eyes glowing red,"Berserker...now..."He said, his normally cheerful voice turned into one of rage,"Please...I don't want to lose control..."

Oh the eyes? That just means it's time to kill you...

The Soldier of Vulture
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:15 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 28 KatEdit_zps308229f9

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

"The Punk Angel"

Kat's Theme: All aboard

Kat was fully treated, everything bandaged and removed. She was now sleeping peacefully on the hospital bed. Content. Though she did lose a lot of blood from the bullet to the neck, she was going to be okay.

I'll show you what I got! Let's rock!

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 28 Divider_guitar
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next