Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Carrion Land

+6
Skylark-13
MochaLatte
Inspector Lestrade
The Hidden Spring
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 15 Empty Re: Inner City // Carrion Land

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:52 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 15 Bunny3_zpsdb863647
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou
Theme:Get your Body Beat

Bunny finished her chin ups, push ups, and sit ups, sprints and such. She smiled, feeling like things were getting good. However, something reflected in her mind. Something Mr. Ghoul said. He was right...she didn't have information on the other criminals...she had some studying to do. She saw Jo and went to him.
"Yo." she said. "I have a favor I need to ask...I know it's a stretch, but...I need all the information we have on everyone from the other factions...this includes Akuryo." she said. "I don't know how much we have on Inquisitor Faction or The Family...but...I need that information...I've been lacking in fighting since I don't know my enemy...so...I need to step up my game..." she sighed. "I'm sorry to trouble you Jo, but I need to do my job in this place...and for that to happen, I need access to the archives." she looked at Jo seriously in the eyes.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 15 Untitled-3

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:26 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 15 Ryder33_zps5c2c4939

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
-------------------------------------
"We still have a chance. I can’t give up now.”

As Ivy left the room, and Ryder heard her start talking to Pugsy, he took a moment to collect himself and his thoughts. He thought back through the past month, wanting to see everything with the new sense of clarity that he felt he had gained from Ivy's return. Wynn was still gone, so of course he didn't feel totally okay...but this was pretty damn nice. He was glad that it looked like Pugsy and Ivy were getting along...
"Um...Ryder?" Chelsea approached her brother, her now closed laptop under her arm. "I was up all night working on Ivy...I'm going to go take a nap, okay...?"
Ryder paused for just a split second as he looked at his sister, then smiled and bent down, giving her a warm hug. "Thanks, Chelsea," he said to her quietly. "You're a real life saver."
"No problem. Have fun, okay?" she hugged him back, and once they finally parted, she gave a petite little yawn before giving him a smile and a wave, then walking off to her room to get a nap.
Ryder turned, heading out the door after Ivy--only to get fallen on by Pugsy and pretty much faceplant onto the ground.
"Hi, Pugsy."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Burn My Dread (Reincarnation)

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 15 Chelsea68_zps8d5413bf

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:37 pm

Ivy/Arma
The Girl Who Would Be Armageddon

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 15 Ivyarma_zps79701e93

Pugsy's actions confused Ivy, but she seemed to be getting used to this constant confusion, it seemed like her constant state of mind now, and in the back of her mind, it felt nice. She smiled as Pugsy agreed to go see the plant with them, at least she was pretty sure that was him agreeing to go...Then the tripping happened and she wasn't sure what to do...Had she done that? Cause she had called him a gel-flavored motherfucker?

"Sorry...?"

She really didn't know what else to say at this point, but offered her hands to help Pugsy and Ryder up.

"Almonds!"

She cried as she stuck her arms out to help them up, and she looked really confused yet again...these outbursts were getting harder to control...
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:43 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 15 Pugsy_zpse2fc4e7f

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness
Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven 

Pugsy was completely embarrassed as he was on top of Ryder, by god it was happening again "Uh... Hi Big Bro..." he responded to Ryder with a sigh, yet again he was acting like a total dork. The man suddenly saw Ivy giving him a helping hand "I... uh... uhh!" the man was about ready to have a heart attack when he suddenly took Ivy's help and got up. Pugsy suddenly smiled more than he ever thought he could "Aye!" he cheered, that was the first time he had been able to even remotely touch someone of the opposite sex in the longest time! And then she blurted out ALMONDS which caused Pugsy to jump in shock and fall on top of Ryder again "Sorry big bro..." he said with a dorky smile.

Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven
"Aye! Call me Pugsy, or Greatness! Two rules: Don't mess with Big Bro, and don't mess with his sister! If you do any of that I'll bash your head in! Okay?"
Pugsy Theme - Rhythmical Bustle

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:54 pm

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder had been about to get up again, but then Pugsy fell on him again, sending him back down to the ground and knocking the wind out of him a bit. He was still smiling, though--his whole body ached, especially his knees, but he was still smiling.
"Hehe...hey, no problem, Pugsy. Just try to be a bit more careful, alright?" He rolled out from under Pugsy, then stood up, brushing himself off. This kind of situation had happened plenty of times in the past--it really didn't come as a surprise to him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:04 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy crossed her arms and looked awkward while the guys got up.

"So...um...plants?"

She asked, some contained excitement leaking into her voice as she wondered which way they had to go to find this other Ivy Ryder told her about. She looked at both of them apologetically for having caused that first and second Pugsy accident.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:09 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy got up once again and dusted himself off before letting out a sigh "Lead the way big bro..." he spoke, very demoralized after falling over Ryder a second time. The man had a frown on his face as he waited for Ryder to lead the way "I'm sure the two of them will be along very well... right Big bro?" he asked trying to smile. He looked over to Ivy, who seemed quite guilty for what happened, which only made him feel even worse "..."

"Aye! Call me Pugsy, or Greatness! Two rules: Don't mess with Big Bro, and don't mess with his sister! If you do any of that I'll bash your head in! Okay?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:15 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 15 KatEdit_zps308229f9

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

"The Punk Angel"

Kat's Theme: All aboard

Hearing the comotion, she looked over from her standing around. Pugsy, the green haired girl Ivy, and a few others were there. It was refreshing to see and hear what was going on. How sweet. She checked out her nails, and then looked at the time. It was way early. She decided to sit on the rail and play a little music. Why not, she had her guitar. Might as well use it.

I'll show you what I got! Let's rock!

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 15 Divider_guitar
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:44 pm

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder looked back and forth between the two of them, confused as to why they both seemed so sad all of a sudden...
"Are...you guys okay...? We don't need to see the plant if you don't want to..."
Would Ivy even remember her love for plants? Was he just dragging her around and confusing her? And what about Pugsy? Since when had he been into plants? Oh geez...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:50 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy realized that her awkardness was bringing Ryder and Pugsy down and cursed herself, but was now determined to be better.

"Let's go see the plant! Yeah! Plants!"

She said, sounding enthusiastic now since she was actually really excited to see this plant! She grabbed Ryder's arm and started pulling him along, actually going the wrong way...she then looked back at Pugsy who seemed sad also and grabbed his arm...This whole dragging people along places also seemed really familiar, so she paused for a moment and grabbed her head...She saw the girl with the daisies again...She was smiling and calling her Ivykins.

"Duzão..."

She whispered remembering the name of the girl in her memories...But she couldn't be all trying to remember things now, she wanted to see the plant! So she kept going the wrong way and dragging the two along.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:51 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 15 Thebossiest_zps96900929

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

The Boss` gaze shifted to Bunny as the assassin approached her and Emilia, giving her friend a small wave. "Hey.." Her eyebrows raised as she listened to her. Their archives? Jo had access to the Paladin ones, of course, but she had also formatted her own just for Vulture Team. A sense of sadness came over the blunette at the mention of Akuryo. Right, the former veteran vulture who seemed to have chronic backstabbing disorder. She hand`t seen him personally since they were in High End, when they traded one of Jade`s nurses for a captive Bunny. Apparently he was with the Inquisitor now; Jo was too busy being kidnapped to see him in action, but there was enough word of his second betrayal swirling about No man's Land for her to know the damage he did. "I understand. In my room there`s a desk with a few filing cabinets near it. Feel free to do whatever around there. I`d take you there myself but, I.. um, have some personal things to take care of." She offered Bunny a small smile.   

__________________________________________________________________________________________
❝ Jo`s Theme - I Always Kill The Things I Love ❞

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 15 Joedit_zps5e00fac1
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:00 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy let out a sigh then smiled to Ryder "I'm okay man..." he tried to reassure Ryder, and then Ivy grabbed Ryder's arm, dragging him off somewhere. And then she came back to grab his arm "Ivy! Gah- well-!" he was dragged around by her, despite his sweating, but it was all good since she seemed to be dragging him around anyways. But then Ivy just seemed to act odd, holding her head for a few moments "Ah! Ivy! A-are you okay!?" he called out to her, looking extremely worried.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:12 pm

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

"Ivy..." Ryder's face became worried. He had heard that slight whisper that she had let out--she just remembered Duda. "Listen, Ivy, if you need some time to rest...then you can go ahead and take it. Don't push yourself, alright?" He paused for just a moment. "Also, my room is...kind of in the other direction...hehe..." He smiled at her, hoping that she wouldn't become embarrassed over her mistake.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:18 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy smiled sheepishly

"I-I'm fine, guys, don't worry just...flashbacks."

She explained, shrugging like it was no big deal. She went pink as Ryder pointed out that she was going the wrong way.

"Okay, so maaaaaybe YOU should lead the way instead of me...cause reasons."

She said, chuckling a bit nervously then putting her arm out for HIM to drag her around, since she had been dragging HIM before.

"I don't need rest, I'm fine, don't worry...Just getting used to...everything again."

She smiled and tried to reassure the two, since both seemed worried.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:24 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy smield when he saw Ivy's own smile "If you say so... but we're still worried..." he replied to her, and then Ryder pointed out that they were going the wrong way. Suddenly Pugsy's eyes widened "Wwwwwhhhhhhaaaaaaattttt!?" he had gone to Ryder's room like a ton of times, how did he miss that!? Pugsy looked genuinely freaked out "How...!? How could I forget something like that!? The horror! THE HORROR!" he yelled as he was dragged around, funny thing now, Ryder was dragging Ivy, who was dragging Pugsy, creating a chain of people being dragged around, naturally Ryder was doing all of the work.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:40 pm

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder, instead of dragging the two of them, gently took Ivy's hand and simply led the chain of people along down the hallway, going at a nice steady pace. Soon enough, he finally got to his door, and opened it up. The room was actually--surprisingly neat. There was a bed, a desk with a chair, and a closet in the wall. There were some really old, faded baseball posters on some of the walls, and some baseball gear put into a small box in the corner, in case it was ever needed again. Ryder began thinking that he was really hoping that they could play baseball, like Pugsy had suggested the previous day...but that wasn't what they were there for. He walked over to the desk, where there was a teeny-tiny, green venus flytrap. It was in a miniature little pot, and an eyedropper was next to it, along with a cup of water--it was so small, that he needed to water it with the eyedropper.
"Here she is--this is the other Ivy," He turned to face the other two, smiling proudly over the little plant that he had taken care of so carefully ever since the blimp incident.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:47 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy looked back at Pugsy worriedly as he started freaking out about the going the wrong way thing.

"Woah! Burgers! CALM YOUR NIPPLES! We're gonna see a plant, yo!"

Ivy's old personality came out for a brief moment, leaving immediately afterwards, which made her look really awkward for a second, but then shrug it off...old Ivy knew exactly what to say! She then arrived to Ryder's room and saw the plant. She stood there motionless for a moment. Then her eyes started watering and she ran over to the plant, holding the pot in the palm of her hand with a huge smile on her face.

"Oh my gosh YOU'RE the new Ivy? You're so cute~!"

She talked to the plant in the same voice that she used to talk to her other plants, and paused to listen to the plant's reply.

"Oh yeah, apparently something happened, but no one wants to tell me cause they think I'll go crazy or something...do you know what happened? Or do they hide things from you too?"

She asked, then another pause.

"AUDIBLE GASP! Yes! Gumby probably IS involved in this!"

She looked at Ryder and Pugsy, grinning.

"I like the other Ivy! She's so smart~!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:04 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy walked into Ryder's room, you could almost see the stars in his eyes "Duuuuude! Your room is so neat! This is amazing big bro!" he called out, running around Ryder's room looking everywhere, fanboying all over Ryder's room. And then Ivy started talking to the plant, Pugsy stopped looking through some drawers in Ryder's room to look at Ivy as she did so. He didn't know Ivy too well,, so he wasn't quite sure what was up "So... Big bro... that's normal for her right? The plant thing?" he asked, watching Ivy in a worried fit.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:24 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 15 Bunny3_zpsdb863647
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou
Theme:Get your Body Beat

"Yeah, go have fun Jo. I need to do this work." she said, and went to Jo's room, looking through the files. She took out a stack, and went to her room to study them. She entered her actual room, and sat down at a table in there, putting the stack of files down. This was going to take a long time. She started to look through them, taking abridged notes on a seperate piece of paper, studying and learning them.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 15 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:29 pm

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

"Glad you think she's smart, Ivy--I've been pretty careful about the way I raised her, so of course she's gonna be smart," he grinned at Ivy, then looked to Pugsy, not losing his cheerful candor at all. "What, this? Totally normal, yeah." He didn't really understand why Pugsy was fanboying over everything in his room--but hey, it was flattering!

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:38 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy grinned and clapped as Ryder told her he had raised the plant well. She hadn't noticed Pugsy's freak out or his questioning about her actions since she was busy talking to the other Ivy.

"Smart plant are awesome! Thanks Ry-Ry! And thanks for taking care of Ry-Ry,.Burgers!"

She said to Ryder and Pugsy, putting the plant down and running over to them, attempting to glomp both in one go. Only when she was halfway through throwing herself at them did she go back to her senses, at which point she was mortified at what she was doing, but it was too late to stop.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:45 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy raised an eyebrow to Ryder "Normal....? Kay..." well, she still seemed less weird than Wynn, right? And then Ivy spoke to them, calling Pugsy burgers "Uh! M-m-my name isn't Burgers! I-its...!" Pugsy was doing his best to say his name to Ivy. He really really had to try to pull this off! And then she glomped them, needed to say Pugsy was probably going to die "Ah!" he called out before being dropped to the ground, his face entirely red "I-... I'm okay!" he called out, touching overload man.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:49 pm

Ariadne Blitz (Scath)
Purple Knight
Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 15 1201487411_pictures12_zpsfb0a08a4

Ariadne went to the training area. She might as well do something while she tried to figure out what she was going to do. She went over to a dummy and began to practice her basics, slowly and steadily. She didn't want to mess up.
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:52 pm

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder went toppling down to the ground along with the other two as Ivy glomped them, but the soft carpet of the room made it so that it wasn't so bad. He reached up with one arm to hug Ivy back, then gave a small, friendly laugh at Pugsy's difficulties with saying his name.
"He's Pugsy, Ivy."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:56 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 15 2c23452e5f4cda418a570c8189013cc6

Emilia patted Jo on the shoulder. "Yes Jo... Let's go and fucking eat. I want a burger. Then let's see a movie." Emilia said with a big smile to Jo. Ivy seemed to be okay for now but she'll keep an on on the girl.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next