Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Carrion Land

+6
Skylark-13
MochaLatte
Inspector Lestrade
The Hidden Spring
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 31 Empty Re: Inner City // Carrion Land

Post  MochaLatte Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:40 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 31 5414712073_ab3a952a0e

"Welp... I'm all good now." Emilia said as her wound was treated rather well. She looked around to see if she could finds Jo since Ryder was here, and then she lost the one eyed leader. "Bunny! Your back!" Emilia said with a smile as she got up to greet her. She then left to meet up with Shit Head. Hopefully things will go well. "I think he'll be fine... Better ignore him..." Emilia said as she looked at James.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:04 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 31 Mizuki23_zps4bab51b1

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
"All is fair in love and war..."
-----

Gabriel listened to Bravery's story with interest, sipping at his drink in between smiles or nods to show he was paying attention. It was strange to think of Bravery doing something like sneaking around, but at the same time it brought a smile to his face. He would blame the alcohol, of course- since just then, he finished the first glass and set it down on the bar, picking up the other one and sipping it absently. "I'd like that... It's definitely something we need to do," he agreed, smiling over at him. He didn't seem to notice how quickly he was downing his drink anymore, more focused on enjoying himself with his boyfriend than babysitting him and how much he drank.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:17 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 31 Apossiblejo22_zps9c7c3de4

words that kill
would you speak them to me?
let the world fear us all, it`s just means to an end ↯

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s lips tugged into a smile as Ryder sat down; she pulled her legs up onto her chair, hugging her knees against her chest as he spoke. Her eyebrows raised with interest as he admitted he hoped she`d pick him -- who else would she pick? He was her second in command! She relied on him to be there if something had gone awry; and even if everything had gone as planned and it really was just a nice party, she and him had to represent Vulture together. It was basically law.
She rubbed the back of her neck, offering a bashful smile as he legs slid back onto the floor. "Ahah, yeah -- I really sucked at that..." Her voice lowered to a soft mutter as she thought back on the dance. Her already faded memories definitely exaggerated the whole ordeal, but even then she did recall having fun with it all while it lasted. "Really though, I appreciate it. I-I mean, I definitely could have died..! If you weren`t, like, y'know..." She briefly wondered which one of them would be brave enough to bring up the end of the dance, but decided the more they held back on that, the better. It had, however, occurred to her that he had spilled out his heart to her about his past romantic traumas -- but she never told anyone about what she did to escape the Inquisitor`s clutches. Whenever someone asked, she gave a rather simplified version of it. She would leave out the part where she feared for her life, sobbing and trembling as her ex-husband spoke to her and Jade. The thought of it alone wafted her away from reality for a few moments. "But, um... why`d you hope that I`d pick you? `Course I was going too, I`m just a bit curious, I think...?" It quite honestly felt like common sense to her. Jo absent mindlessly toyed with her eye patch, twirling the back strings of it around her index finger.  

__________________________________________________________________________________________
❝ Jo`s Theme - I Always Kill The Things I Love ❞
★☆﹙ l e t    t h e    p u n i s h m e n t    f i t    t h e    c r i m e ﹚
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:22 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 31 Chelsea36_zpsb6e7e75c

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
-------------------------------------
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea turned back to look at Emilia, nodding at her and smiling. She was about to say something else, when she overheard some of the medics working in the infirmary. The two medics were talking about how they were running short on a specific kind of medicine...
"Oh--I can go get the restock for it!" Chelsea said to the medics cheerfully, standing up and using her hands to smooth down her skirt. "After all, I didn't really help out during the battle...so I want to help out all that I can, now!"
And she wasn't going to have anyone telling her that she couldn't do it--she was an adult, too, almost! So, she smiled to all of them, then trotted out of the infirmary, then to the entrance, out of the base. She made sure to bring her new knife with her, too. But, she was going to do this all on her own!

*Exit*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Comeback Kid

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:30 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 31 Bravery22_zps74de0647

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

"Wow, that reminds me--I totally need to introduce you to my parents!" Bravery exclaimed, putting his second empty glass down onto the counter. "They'd think you were super cool, Gabriel!" He grinned, then turned to look at the bartender momentarily. "Can I have another one, please? Thanks!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - Declaration of War
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:54 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 31 Ryder48_zpsb59c021a

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
"We still have a chance. I can’t give up now.”

Oh. Okay wow--that question was a tough one. He opened his mouth as if to answer, then closed it again, unsure if his planned answer was the right thing to say. He did that a few more times, before he finally cleared his throat and spoke,
"I-I mean...it's not that I wouldn't trust anyone else protecting you or anything. But...it's kind of like...the thought of you being in danger, and me not being there to protect you and all...it kinda made me sick to my stomach..." Okay yeah--that probably sounded really weird and clingy. He took a moment to try to think of something else to say. "I just...uh...I-I'm not saying that you can't protect yourself or anything, 'cause you totally can--just..." Words just didn't seem to want to come to him--at least, not the proper words. He knew that he had to explain this in a way that was concise, and made sense--but his brain just didn't seem to want to make sense right now. "I just guess...that I like being with you? I-I--I mean--n-not like, 'WITH' like together-with, like--the kinda--physical being-next-to-you-ness--uh--yeah." He facepalmed, looking down at the floor, blushing in embarrassment at his babbling. This was going to be harder than he thought.

Ryder's Theme - Burn My Dread (Reincarnation)
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:18 pm

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
-----

"Er..." Gabriel blanched at the mention of meeting parents, remembering, for a moment, his own. But he knew not all parents were like that, and if Bravery thought they would like him... Well, he would meet them for him. "Take it easy there, Bravery... Too much can hurt you," he mumbled absently, sipping his drink again before he reached out his free hand and laced his fingers through the other's.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:25 pm

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

"Aw, c'mon, Gabriel! How could something this tasty be harmful?" Bravery gave a little laugh, a noticeable blush on his face from the alcohol. He wasn't acting much different, though... "It's just a strawberry da-kiri, or whatever it's called! It's not that bad!" In truth, he still had no idea what a strawberry daiquiri even was.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:27 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 31 5414712073_ab3a952a0e

"Oh my... A shortage." Emilia said, and her eyes went wide when she heard Chelsea say that she was going to get them and ran off without Emilia stating that she should go with a group. "CHELSEA! STOP THIS FOOLISHNESS!" Emilia said as she ran after Chelsea, but her armor slowed her down. "Chelsea your not ready to go there!" She yelled and panted. This yelling caused Rosa to wake up, she was very injured do to multiple kicks. "Que pasa?" Rosa asked as she leaned up in her medical bed. Emilia turned to Rosa, and explained how Chelsea went off on her own. "If you makes you feel better mi amiga... I will go after her to see if she is alright..." Rosa said as she got out of bed.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
[/quote][/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:45 pm

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
-----

"Tell that to the headache you'll have tomorrow," he murmured teasingly, a smile on his face as he finished his second glass. "Hell- martini, please, give me something that tastes good," he asked the bartender, before leaning his elbow on the counter and resting his chin in his hand while looking at Bravery. "... You look cute with that blush." He smirked slightly, reaching out and tracing his fingers over his cheek.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:58 pm

words that kill

Jo almost immediately regretted asking her question as she noticed Ryder struggling to answer. She opened her mouth, about to tell him he didn`t have to say anything he didn`t feel comfortable with, when he started.
"... Oh." She concluded, gazing at her feet as her hands fidgeted with the edges of her shirt nervously. She could only hear the constant, banging reminder that took the form of her heart beat as she fell silent, deeply considering what he said. How do you respond to that? She didn`t want to mess anything up. Man, she had a feeling that talking about feelings was a bad idea! She hated feelings. Fuck them. "I-I..." She paused, her hands resting on her lap as she began to involuntarily twiddle her thumbs anxiously. She could feel her face heating up again; ugh, she must have looked so lame..! They had barely even started talking and this was already one of the hardest things she had to do since entering No Man's Land. "... T-That`s, uh... really sweet of you.. to say?" Nailed it. She looked up at him expectantly, now nervously twisting her ring along her finger.  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:13 pm

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

"You really think so?!" Bravery asked excitedly, practically bouncing in his chair. "Yay! I like being cute! Being cute is great, right?! Yeah?!" With the way he was acting, it seemed more like he was on a caffeine high...but no. He was just drunk. Already. "How cute, huh? Like--super duper uber cute?! Like--the cutest cute that ever cute-ed? Am I...ULTRA CUTE? I could totally make that my new super hero name, omg--" Yes. He literally said 'omg.' Out loud. "I...I AM...THE SUPER CUUUUTE! Yeah! That sounds awesome!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:24 pm

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

"Th-Thanks...!" Ryder said, smiling at Jo, but still unable to keep that nervous blush from showing. He was silent for a moment, and he knew that they weren't going to get anywhere if they kept dancing around the topic that they had originally thought to discuss here. He took a deep breath, preparing to speak.
"S-So...about the end of the dance..."
As soon as he finished speaking, he immediately regretted it. He didn't feel ready--he wasn't ready to be rejected yet. He was kind of wishing that he had decided to talk about the weather instead. They'd done a wonderful job of talking about the weather before, after all.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:27 pm

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
-----

"..." That caught his attention. Gabriel blinked at Bravery and then frowned, tilting his head to the side. He was acting... strange. Gently placing a finger against his lips, he shook his head. "... Savor that, you shouldn't drink more after," he mumbled, nodding to the drink he'd just ordered. He smiled after that though, chuckling. "You are the ultra cute, yes. But you should sleep on it before making it your name."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:48 pm

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

"It should totally be my new name!" Bravery grinned, then began drinking his third drink, down to the very last drop. "Okay--no more! No more, no more~! No more strawberry--! Huh...strawberry is a funny word, isn't it?! Especially when you say it a lot--strawwwberryy--strawberryyyy--strawwwbeeeerryyrryryryryryry--" He gave a loud, obnoxious laugh, and began rocking back and forth on his bar stool. "Strawberries are silly."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:51 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 31 ElliotLayout_zps15e9c711

Elliot Payne
Red Sun

Elliot suddenly lifted his head as he heard Bunny's voice. He did not look happy, at all "What.... what are you doing here...?" he asked her bluntly, his eyes narrowing at her for a moment. She had tried to kill Jo, that was enough of an action for Elliot to be disgusted with Bunny completely "Does Jo know you're here...? Last time I checked you left Vulture Team... " he muttered to Bunny, his eyes still narrowed in disgust.

"I'm not going to show weakness again, I'll be there to hold the line when the time comes again..."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:55 pm

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
-----

"... You're drunk." Gabriel laughed as well, shaking his head slightly. His own cheeks were now fairly red from what he'd drank, and his words were a bit slurred. Reaching out, he wrapped an arm around Bravery's shoulders and hugged him closer, grinning happily. "I love you, y'know that?"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:57 pm

words that kill

Jo immediately slumped in her chair, groaning as he mentioned the end of the dance. He beat her to it. He frickin` did it. She hated him for that. Her formerly red face had been drained of it`s color, leaving behind only a knotting and twisting feeling of extreme guilt in her stomach. She messed things up so badly. The fleeting feeling of his hand leaving her`s entered and exited her mind as she casted the thought off, forcing herself to sit upright in her chair again.
"I`m sorry about all that..." She admitted, shoulders slumping in defeat. She felt at a complete loss for words, only able to mutter her simple apology. Jo sighed deeply, twirling a strand of blue hair around her finger as she thought. "It`s just... er, I..." She honestly didn`t know what to say. Her hands fell helplessly at her side as she stared up at the ceiling for a moment, like it would give her answers. It didn`t, very much to her distaste. Where did that bullet hole come from? No. Focus. She let out a soft sound of aggravation with herself, coursing her fingers through the length of her hair momentarily. "... The weather`s pretty awesome, yeah?"  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:59 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 31 Bunny4_zps48ae195f
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou
Theme:Get your Body Beat

"The first person I went to was Jo. I have witnesses." she said. "I was ashamed of my actions and took a leave for a little while. I am now back. When I talked to Jo, she said she didn't only want me back, she begged me to come back. I'm honoring that wish, as well as my own." she looked at Elliot, knowing he was pissed. "I made a mistake Elliot. I was angry and blinded...but even I knew that I couldn't kill Jo even if I wanted to. Never. I treasure her and Vulture too much...like I treasure you." she sighed. "I'm sorry Elliot...I really am...I'll do anything to redeem myself to you...I'm really sorry..." she said, meaning each word that came out of her mouth. It pained her so much to see this much malice against her...from the guy she cared about the most.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 31 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:23 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

"Y-Yeah...sunny--wait. Hang on--we--we had the weather conversation earlier, right?" Ryder said, making an attempt to get the conversation back on track. He knew that neither of them were going to feel better until they talked this over. Not talking about it would be like not getting up, even if you were sitting on a pin. "You...you shouldn't be the one apologizing, Jo. It was my fault, I started it--I--I was being stupid. You...You don't just kiss people out of the blue, I should've known that..." His voice dropped to a mumble for that last part. He felt ashamed of himself for what he'd done. "I-I mean...I saw your ring, and...and, so, I've really got no right to be doing stuff like that...you had--and still have--the right to slap me halfway across the base..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:26 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

"Yeah, I know," Bravery replied to Gabriel, just sort of flopping himself into the hug and giving a goofy little laugh. He paused for a moment, then whispered, "Heyyy. Gabrieeeel. Hey, Gabrieeeeel. Try--Try saying--strawwwberryyyyy--"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:32 am

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
-----

"G-good. Never forget that," Gabriel mumbled, smiling quite happily as he turned to kiss the side of Bravery's head- and then he burst out laughing, shaking his head. He took a sip of his drink- hopefully, his last one- before responding. "You mean--- straaaaawberrrrrrry?" He snickered slightly and rolled the second r in the word, finding Bravery's silliness to be rather contagious.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:36 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

Bravery tried to hold it in--and failed. He burst out laughing, holding his sides as he doubled over with laughter. He was so drunk--
"S-Strawberryyyy! It's funny! It's funny because it's red, and, and so is your jacket and just--str--straWWWBERRYYYY--" He started laughing again, laughing so hard that tears were squeezing out of his eyes.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:41 am

words that kill

Jo cursed mentally as Ryder changed the subject. Sneaky little fuck. "... It`s still night out." She commented blandly, almost trying to steer the conversation right back to where she put it. There was no going back though, it seemed. Her eyebrows knitted together. She could actually feel her chest ache with every word he spoke, each one stabbing into her like a dagger. Silence fell over her as she glanced at her hand for a moment, inspecting her ring finger in particular. She thought back to how Ryder spoke to her when they were outside the Kingpin`s mansion, a small sigh escaping her. He could do it. What was stopping her? Well, at least if she were going to be disgustingly emotionally dependent on someone, who better than Ryder? "C-Can I just... tell you something?!" She paused, not really waiting for an answer before saying, "Just a warning; it might just get really stupid and emotional in here -- and I may cry a little -- is that okay? It`s, uh, about. . .. what happened a month ago."   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:51 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder looked a bit surprised when Jo said that she needed to talk about something that had happened the month before. Now that he thought about it...he had no idea where Jo had been, or what had been happening, while all of them had been searching for that Vivian girl. He paused, then gave Jo a sad, sympathetic smile, and spoke,
"You think that I of all people would mind anyone crying? You already know that I'm a huge cry-baby." He gave a faint laugh, recalling the fact that Jo had already probably seen him go through at least two emotional breakdowns--yeah, that was a thing, definitely. "It's fine...don't worry. Y-You'll probably feel better after you get everything out, right...? And, if you need to cry a bit, then feel free...I won't judge you for it."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next