Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Carrion Land

+6
Skylark-13
MochaLatte
Inspector Lestrade
The Hidden Spring
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 24 Empty Re: Inner City // Carrion Land

Post  robert200110 Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:53 am

Daniell McNeil
Bomber
Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 24 Sasha_zps14f78c9b

Danielle nodded. "Right. My name is Danielle. I'm pretty new her actually." She went to work on her thruster, opening it and examining to find out why it failed.
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:13 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 24 Bravery14_zps10216a5b

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
-------------------------------------
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

"I'm Bravery! And this is Gabriel! He's my boyfriend!" Bravery announced, totally proud of the fact that he was going out with someone and not realizing how totally awkward he was being.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - Declaration of War
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:19 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 24 Mizuki23_zps4bab51b1

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
"All is fair in love and war..."
-----

Gabriel merely watched in confused silence before he heard the girl introduce herself, and he was about to answer when Bravery answered for them both. Well then. He blushed just barely, blinking as he turned enough to stare at Bravery. He hadn't expected him to be so... accepting of that fact, so quickly. He couldn't deny that he liked it though, and he smiled faintly before looking back to the girl. "I can talk, I promise. Bravery just does it for me so well," he added teasingly, glancing between the two a moment before leaning his hip against the table.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:26 am

Daniell McNeil
Bomber

As Bravery said 'boyfriend' Danielle became wistful. "Ahhh, love. What a wonderful thing it is." While she was in her wistful state grinning at Gabriel's comment, she ended up triggering the boot, sending it flying into the wall with a loud bang. "Ah, shit. Well I guess I fixed the problem with the thruster."
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:37 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

"Fixed, huh? Say, what are those things, anyway?" Bravery asked, looking at the boot curiously after it had flown into the wall. "Can you actually fly with them?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:49 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 24 Pugsy_zpse2fc4e7f

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness
Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven 

Pugsy stared awkwardly at Ivy as she cheered to herself, her yay had gotten the guy into a celebratory mood "Yeah...!" the man let go of Ivy, then walked to be beside her. He then turned to her and smiled awkwardly "We should eat these-'' and then Ivy put a pancake on his head. There was silent, awkward silence for a few moments, before Pugsy just sort of screamed, since the Pancakes were just done and still very hot. The pancakes began to burn his scalp "Ah! Ah! Wait! Pancakes no do!" he yelled before he grabbed the pancake and threw it back on the plate "Ivy... you... eat... pancakes..." he told her as he panted, recovering from the shock of a pancake burning his head, he had never thought he'd get himself into such a situation.

Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven
"Aye! Call me Pugsy, or Greatness! Two rules: Don't mess with Big Bro, and don't mess with his sister! If you do any of that I'll bash your head in! Okay?"
Pugsy Theme - Rhythmical Bustle

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:52 am

Daniell McNeil
Bomber

Danielle retrieved the boot from the wall. "Well, sort of. They let me gain extra height as well as letting me increase and decrease speed rapidly. I can only fire them off in quick bursts though. This is the real reason I can fly." She pulled out the wings to her windsuit very dramatically. "This along with my thrusters allow me to sore through the air and do some serious maneuvers. It's actually really cool." She looked at Bravery's gear. "Yours looks really cool. How does it work?"
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:24 pm

Rosa Oeste

The Dessert Rose
Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 24 Tumblr_m2g36cI2T91qg53nto1_500

Rosa was about to say something more until she heard an explosion. "Que pasa!?" she yelled when she ran over to where Bravery was. "Ahhh... Your new here too. I'm Rosa... Been here for at least 2 weeks..." Rosa explained to the bomber and looked back at the Purple Knight. "Ahhhh... Come on." she said, wanting her to follow along with introductions. "Interesting... Though I prefer regular guns and lasso." Rosa said when she heard about the flying mechanic of his suit.

"Mi nombre es Rose West, mi hermano mayor es Diego West. Encabecé la revolución a lo largo de lado porque tuvo un sueño... Ahora tengo un sueño. Mi sueño es para vengar su muerte y continuar con el movimiento en México! Voy a hacer todo en mi poder para hacerlo!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:52 pm

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

"Oh, mine? It's a really neat kinda gear that Emilia built for me! It's called the 3D Gear. It's got a gas propulsion system, and it's also got these rappling wires that can let me swing from buildings and stuff. It's a lot of fun to use, once you get the hang of it--but it was pretty hard to get used to at first," he gave a small, embarrassed laugh as he remembered the times towards the beginning of the previous month, when he had fallen on his butt almost every time he'd tried to so much as use the 3D Gear. As Rosa came in, he grinned at her and waved. "Hey there."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:03 pm

Rosa Oeste

The Dessert Rose
Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 24 Tumblr_m2g36cI2T91qg53nto1_500

Rosa nodded at the bluenette. "Hola amigo..." Rosa said and seemed interested in the 3D Gear. "Sounds like the work of fantasy. No offense..." Rosa said as she combed through dark green hair. "So... Who is the other girl with pello verde? I mean... Green hair..."

"Mi nombre es Rose West, mi hermano mayor es Diego West. Encabecé la revolución a lo largo de lado porque tuvo un sueño... Ahora tengo un sueño. Mi sueño es para vengar su muerte y continuar con el movimiento en México! Voy a hacer todo en mi poder para hacerlo!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:54 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 24 KatEdit_zps308229f9

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

"The Punk Angel"

Kat's Theme: All aboard

Kat started to see people gathering in the infirmary. People were trying to rest there. She walked in.
"Alright hey hey, guys!" she put her hands on her hips. "We have wounded in here trying to rest. I don't want to be the bad guy, but if you're gonna talk tech, at least head to training, or even better, R&D okay?" she said. "The wounded need their sleep..and they can't with all the people crowding."

I'll show you what I got! Let's rock!

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 24 Divider_guitar
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:26 pm

Ariadne Blitz (Scath)
Purple Knight
Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 24 1201487411_pictures12_zpsfb0a08a4

Ariadne followed behind Rosa, staying close, but also trying to keep her distance when she heard a loud bang. She covered her head, getting low to the ground until she realized that it wasn't anything serious. She looked over everyone in the room, getting nervous. When Kat showed up she got even more nervous. Oh no. It's getting really crowded in here.
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:37 pm

Daniell McNeil
Bomber

Danielle looked awestruck as Bravery explained how his 3D gear worked. "Wow! That's so cool, can I see?" It sounded like it would be fun to zip through the air by a rappelling line like he had said. When Kat came in, Danielle looked quite apologetic. "Sorry for the disturbance. It was my fault. I stopped paying attention and accidentally triggered my thruster boot."
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:57 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 24 5414712073_ab3a952a0e

Emilia ran with Chelsea behind her, and she skidded to a halt at the entrance. "Chelsea..." Emilia said as she looked around. Things looked... Quiet... And deserted... Were they early, or maybe... Maybe they were hiding! It paid to be paranoid! "You got your walkie on you... Step back... Contact the people from inside..." Emilia said since she wanted to concentrate on her surroundings.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:23 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 24 Chelsea36_zpsb6e7e75c

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

"R-Right..." Chelsea unclipped her walkie-talkie from the waistband of her skirt. She saw that the reception wasn't so good where she was standing, so she walked a few paces until she saw that she had a signal, then she pressed the communication button, and spoke into it, "Um...attention, Vulture Team...w-we've confirmed that Bunny is right now fighting an assassin from The Family...we suspect that they might be coming to attack Carrion Land, too...p-please ready yourselves for a combat situation..."

Chelsea's Theme - Comeback Kid

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

"Hehe...sorry, Kat..." Bravery grinned at the woman, and was about to leave...when he heard static coming through a walkie-talkie sitting on a nearby table. "...Huh?" He walked over, and picked up the walkie-talkie, listening to the message. Once he had heard the whole thing, his face became solemn, and he pressed the button to reply. "Copy that. We'll prepare now." He turned around to face the rest of the room, still holding the walkie-talkie. "...Well guys...we're kind of in trouble here...we might be attacked by The Family while we're here without our leaders. S-So...everyone, we need to prepare for a possible battle situation, alright?"

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 24 Masaru103_zpsfe24c763

Masaru Hattori
The Bloody Lotus
"With Mariko at my side, I can do anythi--h-hey! What's with the staring at us?! Qu-Quit that!"

Masaru glared at Emilia from the hiding place that he and his companions were in as she had Chelsea send a message in to the rest of Carrion Land. Now their element of surprise was totally botched!
"Well, so much for being covert..." he murmured under his breath, then looked at the other assassins. "Well, they already know that we're here...so let's get started." And with that, in a sudden flash of color and movement, he was out of the shadows--and in an instant, he had made his way over to Chelsea. Before she even knew what was happening, he had disarmed her of the knife, grabbing her with his free arm and holding her there with the knife up against her throat. He wasn't going to kill her yet though--he had heard plenty of stories of The Valkyur, and they needed some kind of leverage over the woman if they hoped to fight her. And besides having a hostage being leverage--Masaru was also holding Chelsea in front of himself much like a shield. If The Valkyur wanted to shoot him--well, she'd have to do it through Chelsea unless she freed her first.
"Don't move." he commanded both Vulture women, hoping that the hostage situation would give his fellow assassins a good enough strategic position to strike. Chelsea, on the other hand, looked terrified. This really just wasn't her day.

Masaru and Mariko's Theme - I'll Face Myself (Reincarnation)
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:50 pm

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe
I am a cripple...a useless corpse for society to mock

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 24 Sami-1

Sami nodded, and as the soldiers poured out, Sami sprung into action. She clicked her heels, and the blades came out, and she started to kick/stab the fuck out of everything around. She ran into the base, looking for a target. She had a stoic look on her face. This was already boring.

People can be so cruel

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

"The Punk Angel"

Kat ran to find a hiding spot, head there with her guitar. She crouched, adjusting a few things, and it became her rifle. She looked over, hoping to find one of the attackers, and take them down!

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:01 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

"How dare you..." Emilia said when she was threatened with Chelsea's life. She would not lose Chelsea here... Not to this uncuth, swine of a man. "Typical male..." Emilia said as her hilt of her spear hit the ground, and electricity began to course through it, lighting her face that was covered in the dark and via hood. She looked terrifying with the way she was looking at him. That buzz... Was not a good sound now was it? She the did a swift motion with her spear to disarm the knife.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:21 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 24 Masaru103_zpsfe24c763

Masaru Hattori
The Bloody Lotus
"With Mariko at my side, I can do anythi--h-hey! What's with the staring at us?! Qu-Quit that!"

Masaru cracked a grin at Emilia--the fact that she was just calling him a 'male' and not a 'kid' was actually quite appreciated. Before the lance made contact, he simply dropped the knife to the ground and stepped back several paces to dodge the lance, pulling Chelsea with him.
"真理子、今攻撃!" he called out to Mariko, knowing that Emilia wouldn't be able to understand the Japanese--and also knowing that this would be the perfect time for Mariko to strike, while Emilia was distracted with him.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:38 pm

Daniell McNeil
Bomber

Danielle heard the alert, jamming her bot back on and exiting the building. As soon as she left she did something akin to a double jump, launching herself high enough to start her recon. She strapped on her goggles and turned on the thermal vision.

Ariadne Blitz (Scath)
Purple Knight
Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 24 1201487411_pictures12_zpsfb0a08a4

Ariadne began to panic when the alert came up. She ran into the corner, curling up and trying to hide.

Arron Blitz
Striker
Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 24 AnimeRedheadTrenchcoatGuy

Striker heard the alarm and began to make his way to the entrance. When he got there he saw a lone enemy with... knife shoes? Thats new. "Hey, wanna fight?" Of course the question was retorical, as he ran up to her. When he got close enough he feinted with a right hook, only to spin around to her left before it would connect. When he reached her left side, he attempted to striker with an open palm while triggering the electric current in the gloves.
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:39 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 24 Masaru103_zps320bb6fd

Mariko Kumori
*The Bloody Lotus*
"You'd better not underestimate us... You'll be regretting it with your last breath."

Mariko had already started moving once she saw Masaru taking Chelsea hostage, and by the time he called for her, she had managed to work herself at least partially behind Emilia, though she knew that she'd be seen if she actually moved to attack. Which, considering Masaru's words, she then did, her katana in hand as she darted forward and sliced at the arm holding her spear. "もちろん、" she murmured to herself.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:47 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 24 Sophia4_zpsc7c34fbf

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
-------------------------
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"
-------------------------

Moving quickly once the fighting actually started, Sophia reached back into her backpack and pulled out her best weapon- it looked like a simple power cord, but it was much stronger and more dangerous than that. Running forward while Masaru and Mariko handled Emilia, she ducked into the actual base and quickly looked around- before she caught sight of Kat, and her cybernetics alerted her to the gun she had. "H-hey!" Pressing a button on her weapon, it suddenly crackled with electricity as she flicked it towards the other girl's wrist, trying to hurt her enough to get her to drop the rifle. "That's not very nice! Or fair!"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:58 pm

Ivy/Arma
The Girl Who Would Be Armageddon

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 24 Ivyarma_zps79701e93

Ivy shrugged as she saw Pugsy go crazy over the pancake hat. Silly boy, he didn't know that she hadn't put batery acid in these pancakes, of course they couldn't eat them if they didn't have battery acid! So the logical way of using a pancake was making it into a hat! But...Pugsy did seem to be in a lot of pain...

"I...sorry? I thought it made your eyes pop..."

She explained innocently, and was about to go on about how flattering the pancake-hat was to Pugsy's figure, when she heard the sound of struggle going on outside, as the Family assassins came in.

"What's that...?"

She asked, Pugsy then opened the door to the kitchen, seeing the battles and standing in the doorway for a second, no surprise on her face. She then started smirking and looked at Pugsy for a second before she ran out, not actually attacking anyone, but obviously ready to fight, shrieking

"IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!"

She did turn back to signal at Pugsy for him to stay there and not hurt himself anymore, the dude had two broken arms because of HER, after all.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:03 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

As the battles began to break out, Bravery looked at Gabriel. Gabriel had two broken arms--there was no way that Bravery was letting him fight. SO. Bravery full-on picked up Gabriel bridal style and made a break for the infirmary. Once he was there, he plopped Gabriel down onto a bed, and crossed his arms.
"I'm gonna stay here to guard you, the rest of the patients, and the medics. I'll make sure that no enemies get inside the infirmary here."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:08 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Emilia growled when the BOY stepped away from her, and dropped the knife. At least the knife was gone, that was what she wanted. She heard him speak in some language that she could only guess is from the Asian people of somewhere. She didn't care where, she just knew it sounded like it. Did he insult her or something or give a signal? She saw something flash in her in the corner of her eye and moved her spear on instinct, the clash made her spear fall from her hand but she caught it again with her other, and went for an electric jab for her attacker. In this armor... Emilia was faster...

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:19 am

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe
I am a cripple...a useless corpse for society to mock

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 24 Sami-1

Sami sighed. He was TRYING to be clever. Wow. Really smart. Like she didn't see this coming. The feign attack didn't flinch her, since she saw in coming, and she simply blocked the punch.
"You suck at fighting. Stop trying and die." she said, and grabbed his arm and put him in a lock. Then then attempted to use her edges to cut the tendons of his ankles, therefore making walking an impossible feat for a very long time.

People can be so cruel

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

"The Punk Angel"

Kat was getting shocked for a little while. She couldn't move, but quickly got a knife and cut it. She didn't drop her weapon. Frankly, she couldn't, it was attached to one hand.
"Fuck off." she mumbled and fired three shots at Sophia.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down