Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Carrion Land

+6
Skylark-13
MochaLatte
Inspector Lestrade
The Hidden Spring
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 2 Empty Re: Inner City // Carrion Land

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:33 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 2 Mizuki23_zps4bab51b1

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
"All is fair in love and war..."
-----

Suddenly, clapping could be heard in the training room. Gabriel had been watching Bravery train from the shadows, not wanting to show himself and disrupt the other's focus. But once he had shot that target, he stepped out of the alley where he had been hiding, a grin on his face as he complimented Bravery's work. "Nice shot," he called with a grin as he slowly walked closer, hands in his pockets. He had been practicing with Bravery quite a lot over the past month, so really, he wasn't surprised to see how well he had done. But he still wanted to mention that he was impressed- it had been a lot of work to get to that point, and he knew that. It was nice to see it paying off.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:44 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 2 Chelsea2_zpsd7ec7cee

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
-------------------------------------
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

"I'm not a kid, James...e-even if I look like one..." Chelsea frowned slightly, embarrassed. Being so small always made it so that people treated her like she was a child...Still, she managed a smile at him. "I've been here for a while now...I don't think I'll get lost. Don't worry." She paused, seeing Elliot being all quiet and serious and whatnot, and she spoke over to him, "Elliot? Are you okay?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Comeback Kid
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:48 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 2 Bravery14_zps10216a5b

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

"Oh, hey Gabriel," Bravery grinned at Gabriel, putting the safety on for his gauntlets so that he wouldn't accidentally shoot anything he didn't mean to. "I was wondering when you were gonna show up--I've been here for like twenty minutes!" He walked over to Gabriel, smiling still. "What took ya so long, huh?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - Declaration of War
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:52 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 2 ElliotLayout_zps15e9c711

Elliot Payne
Red Sun
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Elliot was quiet until Chelsea spoke to him, asking what was wrong. In all honesty he really shouldn't have spoke his own mind on the matter, but he couldn't help it when he said "I don't trust her..." in a mutter. He didn't trust Emilia, it wasn't because of her attitude, or her hatred to men, he was afraid, no, he was SURE that women was going to betray Vulture Team somewhere down the line. And even a month ago when Vulture Team was desperate for someone like her, Elliot still didn't trust her "She's bad news...that woman... I know her type..."

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"I'm not going to show weakness again, I'll be there to hold the line when the time comes again..."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:55 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 2 Bunny3_zpsdb863647
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou
Theme:Get your Body Beat

"Emilia! Don't lose heart!" she said, patting the woman's back. Welp, looks like she was alone. She sighed and went back the way she came. This place was huge. She went back up and to where Elliot and the others were. "Well Em seemed real busy, mind if I talk to y'all?" she smirked and walked over, leaning on the wall next to Elliot. "So...new faces...you and you." she pointed at Chelsea and James. "If ya don't know me, I'm Bunny Mio. I work for Vulture. I did some little...side work by myself, but, I'm back." she said, crossing her arms.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 2 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:00 am

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea had been about to further ask Elliot about the matter of him not trusting Emilia--but then Bunny returned, startling her slightly with her suddenness.
"O-Oh! Hello there, Miss Mio!" Chelsea gave Bunny a warm smile. "Yeah, I'm new here...I'm Chelsea, Ryder's younger sister. I-It's really nice to meet you! I've heard a lot about you from the other team members...you've done a lot of amazing stuff!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:03 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 2 Dante

James Alexander

What's the matter there boyo?

"Oh yeah, I been hearin' 'bout you since I joined up, bloody hero you are to these people."He said smiling at her,"Well, I am James Alexander, The Soldier as some o' the others have taken to callin' me."He said with a salute,"Former captain in Her Majesties military, and a crack shot with a sniper rifle."

Oh the eyes? That just means it's time to kill you...

The Soldier of Vulture[/left]
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:14 am

Elliot Payne
Red Sun

Elliot was about to continue to Chelsea about how he distrusted, but then Bunny popped out of nowhere. Elliot knew she was a friend to Bunny, so he didn't want to say anything in front of her. He smiled to Bunny and waved "Hey Bunny." he was sorta quiet to her, they were dating yeah, but it was still a new thing. Then there was the fact that he was still coming out of his shell anyways "So... how has your day been?" he asked Bunny with an awkward smile.

"I'm not going to show weakness again, I'll be there to hold the line when the time comes again..."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:22 am

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
-----

Laughing a bit, Gabriel shook his head. "I stopped to give someone directions," he explained cheerily, stretching his arms over his head slowly. "Sorry to make you wait." He smiled and dropped his hands to his sides as he looked around at the setup they had for Bravery. He had been there before plenty of times, but he still felt surprised at how well thought out everything was in this base. "So... were you wanting to spar?" He seemed curious, tilting his head to the side as he examined his friend.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:31 am

BunnyMio

"I'm alright. Wasn't expecting this in a month. I've been good though. Missed your face." she brushed her hand on his cheek. She giggled. "Kiddin. I knew I'd see you guys, no need for that. Anyway, pleasure to meet you to." she said.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:36 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

"Sure thing," Bravery nodded, eager to get in as much extra training as he could. He had been making Gabriel train, too--he didn't want to have to risk losing any more of his teammates. "Lemme just get the 3D Gear off." He walked to the sparring area of the huge training space, carefully taking off his 3D Gear and putting it down onto a nearby bench, where people could watch the sparring. Then, he walked onto the sparring floor, looking over at Gabriel. "Do you want me to take the gauntlets off, before we start?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:48 am

Elliot Payne
Red Sun

Elliot smiled at Bunny, she was friendly, that was good. The man blushed when Bunny brushed her hand on his face "Y-yeah! It wasn't really built in a month... two! Jack had it built right after he joined us... surprising, yeah?" he explained to her, rather happy now. It was really something great that he build too, Gangsta Pimp left something behind to help them before he passed "You'll see quite a few new faces... I try to be nice to them... unlike... someone..." Emilia was particularly rough to the new ones, which Elliot didn't appreciate. With Ryder in a depression and Jo's increased hostility, Elliot was practically the only veteran around to help the new recruits.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:51 am

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea smiled as she watched Elliot and Bunny speak to each other. Those two were just soooo cuuuuute! Especially when Elliot made the blushy face, that was adorable! She was shipping Bunny and Elliot so hard. Seriously.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:00 am

BunnyMio

"I'll do what I can to help." she said, "Maybe having me around again will chagne some of that. Did my assassins get here?" she asked. "I sent them to find you and heard not a damn word." she said, looking up at Elliot.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:04 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 2 Dante

James Alexander

What's the matter there boyo?

James looked down at Chelsea and laughed a little,"Yer staring again lass."He whispered and nudged her with his elbow,"Come on, we should leave da love birds be for a while, let dem catch up."He said smiling,"Come along, we'll find somthing fun for us to do."

Oh the eyes? That just means it's time to kill you...

The Soldier of Vulture
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:09 am

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

"Something fun? Like what?" Chelsea asked as James suggested that they go. She really didn't want to leave...she had just been getting to meet Bunny, too...but still, she supposed that it was best to leave Bunny and Elliot alone...but--but wait, what if they took them leaving as an insult? Oh...she didn't want it to come across like that...Chelsea looked back and forth between the couple and James, trying to figure out what to do so not to offend anyone.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:10 am

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
-----

Stretching yet more to warm up, Gabriel followed Bravery over to the sparring floor with an easy grin on his face. Even if he came out of their little fights with bruises, he had fun. "Ah... Please," he asked with a chuckle, lightly punching at Bravery's arm. "Your hits hurt enough without those things added in," he teased, grinning all the while as he pulled off his jacket and tossed it to the side. He debated taking his gloves off too, but decided they wouldn't cause too much added pain to his punches. Or at least- even if they did, Bravery could handle it.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:23 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

Bravery nodded to Gabriel, then took off his gauntlets, putting them over by his 3D Gear, on the bench. He walked back over to Gabriel, then cracked his knuckles, grinning. "Ready?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:34 am

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
-----

"You bet," he replied with a small smirk, eying over Bravery as he tried to decide his first move. Deep down he knew Bravery was probably the better fighter, but he put up the best challenge he could. "I've gotta keep you on your toes, after all." His talking was just a mild attempt to distract the other as he threw a punch forward, aiming, for the moment, at Bravery's shoulder. He'd aim more serious places once they'd warmed up more- for now he just wanted to get things started.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:53 am

Elliot Payne
Red Sun

Elliot's eyes widened when Bunny said that she ordered assassins to find him "Well..." he hadn't heard or seen them "They either aren't here, or they're really good assassins..." he replied to her with a smile, he actually preferred the latter to be honest. The man continued to lean against the wall as he looked around again, it seemed like Ryder's sister was going to leave with the other newbie now "So hey... perhaps we should take a stroll out tonight? I'm sure we can find somewhere... uh... cool." the man's smile grew, he still looked quite awkward saying stuff like that.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:56 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

"Gotta do better than that~" Bravery grinned as he sidestepped Gabriel's punch. He didn't counter-attack just yet--he wanted to let Gabriel get in a few free hits first.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:06 am

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
-----

"Oh come on stop teasing me," he complained playfully. While he spoke, he feinted- at first it appeared he was going to try and punch him again, but at the last moment he stopped his fist and instead swept his leg towards Bravery's ankles. He was just trying to warm up, not really serious in his attacks yet.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:13 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

Bravery had been so busy trying to come up with another playful remark to give back to Gabriel, that he didn't even notice Gabriel swinging his leg out. He got tripped up, and fell right on his butt. It was a good thing that they were on a mat, otherwise that could have really hurt!
"Whoa--nice one," He looked up at Gabriel and smiled.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:22 am

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
-----

If he was honest, Gabriel was surprised that his attack actually managed to make Bravery fall. So surprised, in fact, that he started laughing as he held a hand out to help his friend up, shaking his head a bit. "Don't tell me you're gonna let me win without at least a bruise or two," he taunted, grinning down at Bravery.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:35 pm

BunnyMio

"You just want me all to yourself don't you hun?" she asked, grinning. "Well...I guess I can add that to my busy schedule. I need to check if my assassins are here. Actually." she whistled a very different tune, and a girl appeared in the doorway. Bunny looked over. "So you guys did make it?" she asked. "Yes. We were accepted by Ryder and Jo. Elliot was out on patrol I believe. Bravery and Gabe were training, Chelsea was playing neopets on the computer, James was idly flirting with a doormat soldier, and Emilia was working in R&D. We're all very comfortable." she reported. Bunny smiled. "Glad you made it. Carry on." and the assassin left. She looked at Elliot. "Well, they're here. Best snipers and assassins, aside from me, around." she said. "But I digress sir...shall we be off?"

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 2 Untitled-3[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next