Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard

+9
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
Shadow_Okami
Dane Nerro
robert200110
Inspector Lestrade
MochaLatte
Emu Queen
13 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 4 Empty Re: Inner City // No Man's Land Grave Yard

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:13 pm

Marcus Clouth
The Fireball

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 4 D2_Adell_4_Bust

Marcus still had his back turned to Renier. "Fine. You can go back to fight them. If you win, you come back here to scrabble that you did on one of these tombstones here. If you die...so be it. I will not help you during this. For the pain that you have done to me, I'll do the same to you. Goodbye not long hair man." Marcus flew off, away from the graveyard. He didn't know where to go, but he'll find a way to live.

*Exit*

"Fire! Fire! Fire!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 4 Empty Re: Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard

Post  Merix Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:42 pm

Plague
Renier Cross
(Profile)

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 4 Renier28p2_zpsde1581a8

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Renier sighed, he felt a bit depressed for a moment, until it completely sunk in that he was humiliatingly defeated, then he just got angry.
you know... that bitch just kinda makes me really angry right now... though to be honest, im not sure if i want to hit her or Tweedledee and Tweedledum more right now... seriously though... why put marcus's fate on my win or loss...

his bleeding had stopped for now, but he needed to take care of his wounds, cauterizing and suturing would be a safe bet if not a restitching.
i wonder if theres any antibiotics in this town? he thought curiously.

regardless of what i do... it looks like im going to be alone for the foreseeable future... hmm...

for the first time in a while, he didn't have a plan that seemed viable.
i guess... i could try winging it for once in my life... let's see how that goes...

he began walking out of the graveyard, he was going a bit slow and he was somewhat hunched over, he decided the inner city may be the best place to start looking for what he would need. since he would again need to collect tools and equipment.

[exit]

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Merix
Canadian
Canadian

Back to top Go down

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 4 Empty Re: Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:45 am

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 4 OraneM7_zpse1deb615

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~
---------------------------------------------
“I’ll use this new strength of mine to protect everyone!”

Orane carried Dorthy all the way to the only place he could think of going--The Graveyard. The rest of the city was full of battles, but this place was oddly quiet...though the sounds of battle carried over to them all the same...
He placed Dorthy down carefully as they stood among the graves, and then turned and waited for Isaac and Catherine to arrive after them.

"Sorry for picking you up like that," he said to Dorthy quietly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orane’s Theme – Into the Ocean
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:23 am

Dorthy

The Lost Doll
Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 4 DorthyYoung5

"It's okay... Sorry for screaming at you..." in the beginning when Dorthy was picked up she had screamed her head off, but then quieted down for a bit. There was a bit of an awkward silence. "Um... What's your name? I haven't made any friends since I was being trained... My teacher wouldn't allow it until my training was finished..." Dorthy said as her eyes looked around. She knew what this place was called! It was a grave yard! One day... One day her dad and mom might end up here...

"I want my Dolly... I want my dolly... I want my, my... DOLLY!
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:16 am

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 4 4eeb8a32-bb47-49e9-94f5-42f0028c0ce8_zpsef6efbcb

The Kingpin appeared once more after the fleeing group arrived at the grave yard. His clothes were visibly more destroyed than before, as Buddi had not spared his beloved suit.

"I am done playing games. Time to come with me, Dorthy."

He said gravely, approaching the girl, much to Catherine's horror. The pink nurse was shrieking and stabbing at the mafioso with her giant needle, but Mario did not stop his advance towards Dorthy.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 4 Empty Re: Inner City // No Man's Land Grave Yard

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:03 am

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 4 Tumblr_msa5plb5df1rhodoko1_500

Issac finally got to where everyone else was. He was in the back making sure that none of them were followed. Good, no sight of anyone here. It makes sense to be in the graveyard. Nothing is going on here and they were fine...right? Issac felt uneasy around this place. It was only a few weeks ago that they bured Renate, Code Talker, and Stegs. He didn't like the sight of this place, but he had to deal with it. Issac looked at Dorothy and smiled. Glad that she's alright. He started to do a small chuckle as he heard someone calling for Dorothy. He turned around to see that it was the Don. Wait! What!? Buddi was supposed to win unless...no...it can't be....he can't be dead...Issac felt anger rising in him. He was useless again to save someone! He watched as Catherine's attack on the Don didn't even faze the man. Dorothy has to get out of here! He looked at Orane, his eyes all serious. "Orane. Get Dorothy and get out of here! Me and the miss over here will take care of the man! We have to make sure that nothing happens to the girl...now go!" Issac looked back at the Don and took out his cards, getting ready to use them when the Don gets closer.

"I will use my cards to protect everyone!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:01 pm

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 4 OraneM7_zpse1deb615

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~
“I’ll use this new strength of mine to protect everyone!”

Orane gave Dorthy a gentle smile, replying to her,
"My name is Orane. It's nice to meet you--"
And then The Don happened.
Orane could feel his heart drop into the pit of his stomach. How had The Don gotten there so fast?! What had happened to Buddi? Orane refused to believe that Buddi was dead...he just outright refused...!
As Isaac started telling him to go with Dorthy, Orane nodded to the blonde, picking up Dorthy again. Orane turned to look at the Don, then called to him,

"As if I'd ever give an adorable little girl like this to a creepy old man like you! Buzz off!" He stuck out his tongue at The Don, then turned, running out the other side of the Graveyard, away from the Don, carrying Dorthy once again.

*Exit*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orane’s Theme – Into the Ocean
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:57 pm

Dorthy

The Lost Doll
Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 4 DorthyYoung5

Right when Orane told Dorthy his name and she did a little curtsy like her father told her to do when meeting someone new, she froze. She looked over to see the Don right after her again! "NO!" Dorthy said as she stood back. Suddenly she was picked up again by Orane. "Hey I can fight too! Please let me heeeeeeelp!" she said as she was taken off into the distance. She wanted to help, instead of being a burden, but there was no choice, and Dorthy was gone again.

*Exit*

"I want my Dolly... I want my dolly... I want my, my... DOLLY!
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:47 pm

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 4 4eeb8a32-bb47-49e9-94f5-42f0028c0ce8_zpsef6efbcb

The Kingpin sighed as Issac took out his cards and Orane ran away with Dorthy. He glared at the blonde Inquisitor officer.

"Do I have to beat YOU up too, or would you like to spare me the trouble?"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:48 pm

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Issac stared down at the Don. His whole bady shaking every second while eyeing the man for any weakness. 'I'm gonna die! I'm gonna die!' That was what kept going on in Issac's head. He looked down at the ground in fear. 'I-I can't do it!' Issac closed his eyes and was about to cry when he then remembered all the people that died...people who were killed by the Family and Renate...who died trying to save him. 'N-No! I have to do this!' Issac looked back at the Don. "E-Even if I die...I won't let you take the girl!" Issac threw a smoke bomb down at the ground and threw another card on the ground. 'That card is going to help me!' Issac threw cards at the Don while in the smoke.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:48 pm

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

The Kingpin sighed, shaking his head at Issac as he threw the cards. The smoke did not slow the man down, he just threw a powerful punch at Issac's face, enough to knock him out immediately.

"No. Just no."

He didn't even look back to see if the blonde was knocked out or not, he just left after Dorthy.

*exit*
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:22 am

Issac Harvey
Blondy

The Issac that was hit by the Don was a hologram. It was the card that Issac threw down after he threw the smoke bomb. 'Phew thank goodness that worked.' He watched as the Don went away after the smoke cleared and followed him.

*Exit*

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:15 am

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 4 EmiyaKiritsugufull1344895_zps945fdbd6

Atticus Benedict

Can you feel it? The adrenaline? Isn't it great?! LET'S RIDE BITCHES!!!

Atticus got out of his car, and looked to find Renate's grave. He found it, and knelt to it.
"I didn't bring flowers...I'm sorry..." he said. "I hope you guys are together now..."

~An hours passed~

After working tirelessly, he managed to bury Orane next to Renate. He carved a grave stone, and draped the ribbon over it. He smiled, wiping the remainder of his tears away. "I'm sorry...I'm a monster...but...I have to move on as well..." he said, and just sort of sat there for a bit. He made a promise to himself that he would bring the both of them flowers. Nice flowers. He got up, letting out a sigh. "I gotta go guys...I'll be back later..." he slowly went into his car, and drove off. (exit)

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 4 Fdf6b03e88a55dee2b83a6f39a0061c11235330242_full
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:31 pm

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 4 Pugsy_zpse2fc4e7f

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness
Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven 

Pugsy walked into the graveyard, yes, The Don had definitely been here. Pugsy's fists tightened with his anger, he had been out for at least a whole hour. SO much could have happened in that time, Pugsy wasn't sure at all what everyone's fate was. Pugsy kept on searching the Graveyard for clues, looking for a way to find where the fight had moved on to "See anything Buddi...?" he asked the mutant as he kept on searching for a lead.

Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven
"Aye! Call me Pugsy, or Greatness! Two rules: Don't mess with Big Bro, and don't mess with his sister! If you do any of that I'll bash your head in! Okay?"
Pugsy Theme - Rhythmical Bustle

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:01 pm

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 4 Masklessb_zps6b0216b1

everytime i try i get nowhere
wouldn`t it be nice if we were just normal people
trying so hard to act like we don`t care.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Buddi walked into the graveyard with Pugsy and Isaac at his sides. His eyes grazed over the area, a frown growing on his features. There was a reason he never came here. It was definitely too depressing for someone like him...
His eyes fell upon Stegs` and Codetalker`s makeshift graves as Pugsy spoke to him. He sighed lightly, shaking his head. "... I`m gonna do a thing." He muttered, scurrying off to make another gave in the same fashion the Inquisitor once had during Renate`s, Stegs` and Code Talker`s funeral. Kneeling onto the ground, the mutant strategically placed this grave next to Code Talker`s, picking up a small rock to carve the word 'D AVE' into it`s middle. He tugged apart a portion of the flower crown he had left for Code Talker, placing it under the new grave.

Satisfied with his work, he stood up and wandered back towards Pugsy. He scanned his eye over the area again, and finally shrugged in response.
Until something pink caught his eye. Buddi blinked, wandering towards the flash of color like a fly attracted to a light. Until, finally, he stopped in front of Orane`s grave. Silence fell over him. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
⊰ Buddi`s Theme - After You`ve Gone
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:06 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy stopped for a moment to see Buddi at the grave, he had made a new grave for his deceased leader "Hm..." he was actually pretty happy that Buddi could at least have some closure on that. At least they were done with his friends dying for now. He saw Buddi suddenly come quiet as he saw a grave "Buddi...?" he walked over, only to see Orane's grave. Pugsy lay silent, staring at the grave, all it took was an hour. Pugsy felt unbelievable guilt, he tried his best to stop something like this from happening. But even when Pugsy tried to help people they still ended up dying on him "Who did this...?" Pugsy muttered under his breathe, angrily.

"Aye! Call me Pugsy, or Greatness! Two rules: Don't mess with Big Bro, and don't mess with his sister! If you do any of that I'll bash your head in! Okay?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:45 pm

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 4 Tumblr_mnu88abL0a1rvhrn0o1_500

Issac arrived with Buddi and Pugsy. He looked over to see Buddi making a graveyard for David. There was so much to say to the big man. He wanted to tell him what happened, but stayed silent. He didn't have the courage at the moment to say it. Issac looked over to his side when he heard Pugsy asking who did this. 'Huh?' Issac looked over to see Buddi and Pugsy standing over Orane's grave. "I-It's A-Atticus. He used to work with us...b-but I don't know where he is now or working for. H-He shot O-Orane!" Issac walked over to where they were now, staring at the grave. The memories of Orane going into his head now as the tears started to reform. "I-It's my fault! I-I told Orane to run from the Don when he showed up h-here...but I-I was too slow! He ran off to where Orane was and I was too late to save him! I-I'm sorry Buddi! I'm sorry of how useless I am!" Issac ran into Buddi. He hugged the man's waist while placing his head into the mans back, trying to stop the tears.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:56 pm

As predicted, hot, bubbling tears welled up in Buddi`s eyes.
There it was. The grave of the only other person he wanted to protect. It could have been anyone. Anyone in the whole city -- but why Orane? He was silent, unsure of how to answer Pugsy`s question. Was it the Don? Was it because Buddi couldn`t fight him? His fists clenched at his side, a shudder coursing through his large body. And then Isaac answered his question for him. The mutant looked down at him, expression curious and bewildered at first, until his eyes narrowed into a glare that could only be described as rage-educed and completely dangerous. Atticus was a dead man. Completely, utterly, and painfully dead.
Not only did he have the gull to betray Dave in a time of need, but on top of that he defected more likely than not to The Family and shot Orane. What kind of a man was he?
With a deep, calming inhale, Buddi put an arm around Isaac, attempting to comfort the smaller boy. "It`s... alright.." It really wasn`t. Not at all. They were the two remaining Inquisitor officers in the entire city. Everyone else was dead. Everyone around them was dying. The mutant`s eyes narrowed further. No one else was allowed to die. Ever. He was going to live up to his appearance -- he was going to be a monster if it meant that this war was coming to an end now. He looked back up to Pugsy, keeping his composure in check. "We have to keep moving... Isaac, where did The Don go next?" Should that even be their next destination at this point? With Orane dead, it was basically assured that The Don had caught Dorthy...  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:18 pm

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Issac snuggled into Buddi's back more while the man was reassuring him that everything was alright. 'No...it's not alright...Orane is dead and only me and Buddi are left of the Inquisitor.' Issac shook, scared of what might happen to them in the future. He then got out of the mans back as he asked him where the Don was, the tears stopped coming out of his eyes. "I-I don't know...He was already gone when I got there...and he might have that girl in his hands! I AM SO USELESS!" Issac fell down to his knees and placed his head onto his hands. "USELESS! USELESS! USESLESS I AM! I CAN'T PROTECT ANYONE! IT'S ALL MY FAULT!" Issac started to hit himself in the gut a bit, feeling horrible that he wasn't there to help Orane. 'If only I was there sooner!' Issac kept on hitting his gut.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:27 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy stayed silent for a few moments, Atticus? He didn't know the man, but Pugsy had suddenly lost his saintly love for all life when he heard that name muttered. Buddi was just disillusioned at this point, and Isaac had broken down. Pugsy walked over to Isaac then slapped him "GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF MAN!" he called out to Isaac "We can't stand by being guilty over what's happened! We keep on fighting to the very end!" he told the man with his fists clenched. Pugsy wanted the three of them to fight, they had to avenge Orane "Guys... let me bring you to Carrion Land... we can plan out everything and acquire our resources there..." he told them solemnly.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:40 pm

Buddi looked down at Isaac, eyebrows knitted in honest concern. He was about to kneel down to the boy to calmly assure him that everything would be okay, when Pugsy just. Slapped him across the face. Oh.
The mutant stood by, completely stunned. In the time he knew Pugsy, he never once saw the man even remotely angered. He was basically a saint! And the sight.. definitely wasn`t pretty. The next thing he said made Buddi`s stomach do a complete flip in fear. Carrion Land. As in, where The Boss lived. The Boss who constantly terrorized and massacred him and his juggalos in the month Dave was assumed dead. The one who tortured him time and time again, to the point he stopped going to Funland, knowing she would be there waiting for him to get answers about his assumingly deceased leader. Buddi was about to tell Pugsy that Carrion land wasn`t an option for him, until a thought occurred.
Carrion Land. As in, where Emilia lived.
Oh. Well. Now was probably not the time to be thinking about that. But, it was a nice final shove to let Buddi decide he was fine with this decision. Besides, he had Pugsy and Isaac, so Jo wouldn`t touch him! Right? "Sounds.. about right.." He muttered, outstretching his hand to Isaac to help him off the ground.

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:32 pm

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Issac was going to punch himself again in the gut when Pugsy slapped him on the face. Issac looked up at Pugsy, his cheek now fully red in pain. "O-Ow..." He reached a hand over and rubbed his cheek. He listened in more to what Pugsy had to say. "Y-You're right. We have to keep fighting! Orane would of wanted that!" Issac stood up but fell back down to a knee, too tired to move. He listened about them going to Carrion Land. "Huh? You want us to go there?" Issac thought about it. He would leave Worms and...Jade. "Count me in!" Issac did a determined grin. He wanted to make sure no one else would be hurt. He then looked up at Buddi. "Ummmmm B-Buddi..." Issac looked away, a blush coming of embarassment of what he was going to say next. "C-Carry me please. I-I want to sit on your shoulders..."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:03 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy looked to the two "You're no long Vulture Team's enemies... and I have a feeling that we're all going to have a common enemy in The Don..." yes, the city was being split into two again. Just as it had been split between the coalition and the Conqueror Worm/Inquisitor alliance, now, the city was split between those against The Don and those with him. Pugsy walked, motioning for Buddi and Isaac to follow.
(EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:34 pm

Buddi furrowed his eyebrows at Isaac`s request -- it was odd, sure, and it didn`t help that the boy was blushing as he asked. Buddi didn`t really swing that way --
"Uh. Sure." He replied simply before plucking the blonde off his kneeling position on the ground and placing him on his shoulders, using one hand to keep him in place. He nodded at Pugsy, and followed after him. "Do you mind if I make a stop first...?"

(EXIT)  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:48 pm

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 4 Tumblr_mnu88abL0a1rvhrn0o1_500

Issac was lifted onto the shoulders. "Thanks Buddi..." Issac relaxed onto Buddi's shoulders, not caring where they were going. He just wanted the day to end and not see Jade again.

*Exit*

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next