Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Above No Man's Land

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Above No Man's Land Empty Above No Man's Land

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:36 pm

Above No Man's Land Nml_ci10
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Above No Man's Land Empty Re: Above No Man's Land

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:53 am

Above No Man's Land 1214
Above No Man's Land Charle11
Above No Man's Land Layout15
『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』
██████▇▇▇▇▇▇▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▅▅▅▅▅▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▃▃▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▂

Above the rooftops of No Man's Land, in the clear, yet dark sky looming over the city, yet under the spherical shield used to keep the inmates inside. The airspace above No Man's Land was rarely a place  the inmates would ever look to as a threat, in fact, the sky was practically the only place the inmates were safe from... unless there were blimps involved of course. Luckily, not a blimp in the sky, no, something much less subtle was in place. A blue sphere suddenly formed above the city, a gigantic sphere seen by all in the city. The sphere then expanded and gained color, showing the bust of CP-02. Of course, no one would recognize this man, though those whom had spoken with Charles Paladin before would find his voice and speech pattern familiar. CP-02 tipped his hat to the city, smiling as he announced "Good Evening, No Man's Land!" his voice boomed through the entire city, there wasn't a single soul that would miss such a voice "Why don't I introduce myself...? Charles Paladin. The REAL Charles Paladin!" he announced enthusiastically "And No Man's Land... my Ark... REJOICE! YOU ARE ABSOLVED OF YOUR SINS!" his voice boomed, his smile growing as he opened his arms out wide to the city. All matter of denizen stopped to gaze up at the sky, the freaks of the slums, inmates in the streets, smugglers, Vulture Team footmen, even Paladin guards... they all looked to the sky as the mysterious figure claiming to be Charles Paladin spoke to the city as a whole "Allow me... to show you the outside world..." the hologram of Charles slowly transformed to a scene of various Canadian cities, now completely decimated, then to the countryside, completely glasses, nearly half of the North American continent had been turned to wasteland "I show you... the fate of the outside world! Now now ladies and gentlemen... no need to fear... you see... this is all according to plan! Now I've made it no secret that Paladin Industries has quite a few... erm... deliverers of 'divine justice' up in space... but worry not... they are not aimed upon you... alas, they are aimed upon those who have sentenced you to your deaths! THE IRONY IS... YOU ARE NOW MY CHOSEN ONES, NO MAN'S LAND! I- CHARLES PALADIN, HAVE BROUGHT ABOUT DIVINE JUSTICE TO THE WORLD! SOON A NEW AGE WILL BE UPON US... these satellites... they are the flood... and THIS CITY IS MY ARK! REJOICE, THIS IS YOUR WORLD NOW!" the scenes of the eradicated Canada dissipated, and Charles Paladin soon took form once again "Of course... this world will not be without its order... as such I decree this city as the capital of our new civilization, and why of course, the Kingpin's Mansion will be its palace! And of course, in every palace lays a king... so why not introduce you to your new king... ladies and gentlemen, by divine rights I introduce you to Tate Amaranth!" Charles once again dissolved, this time into a scene of Tate standing aside his Black Dragon Clan members in the mansion, before Charles once again dominated the airspace of No Man's Land "So of course for those of you who hold any 'concerns' over our new just kingdom... you may bring them up with him... understood...? Though let us not forget..." and in a single moment, an orbital cannon fired down into the city, eradicating a part of the streets in seconds "Big brother is watching, ladies and gentlemen~" he hummed, bowing to the No Man's Land as he took off his hat, smiling to them all as he then subtly spoke "Of course... we have our king... our kingdom... and I- of course... am the divine messenger... so who? Do you ask... is the GOD of our new world...? Well LET ME INTRODUCE YOU TO THE ARCHITECT OF OUR NEW -JUST- WORLD, AND LEADER OF THE TRUST... Josephine... Beaumont..." and in that moment, Charles' image would change to the visage of Jo, former paladin officer, former leader of Task Force 0, former Boss of Vulture Team.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃▃▃▄▄▄▄▄▄▅▅▅▅▅▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▇▇▇▇▇▇██████
『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...
Charles Theme- Final Hours

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:23 am

Above No Man's Land Jo17_zps8e5f73a3

The Architect Of The New World
osephine eaumont   

i want to get stronger
because our world is very cruel
it`s advisable to remove withered flowers 

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

The result of her actions appeared on the screens before Jo next-- and quite honestly, she couldn`t bare to look. She couldn`t stop sobbing, couldn`t fight against the blaring sirens in her brain and every fiber of her being telling her she was disgusting-- and most of all, she didn`t understand why. She knew it had to happen. It was going to happen. Her mind didn`t process, however, and she remained sprawled on her knees, trying her best not to vomit-- she squeezed her eyes shut tightly, her breathing labored and her body convulsing and shivering as if she had no control over it. She didn`t want to shed tears, it`d be a waste-- she compelled herself to not cry, to not give in to the soul-crushing grief and guilt and regret and despair clinging onto her-- and her struggle was leading her no where.
And then Charles smacked her hands away from the console, earning a surprised but still fearful shriek from the bluenette, whom stared him at him confusedly- as he explained that this was but a test run, a taste of what was to come... a white spike of terror shot down her spine, draining the color of her complexion. She... had to do that... again...?
As he got to the end of his statement, she continued to stare, equal parts horrified, confused and disgusted with herself- but as small drones flooded into the room, she pressed her palms against the console, forcing herself onto her shaky legs. She kept her support on the ledge of the console, feeling herself almost slip right back down several times over- her legs felt feather light, her muscles screaming for her movement to stop. Nevertheless, she stared at them, confused again- as Charles spoke to them however, she remained out of view, slowly understanding. She couldn`t bring herself to smile, despite her support-- physically, Jo was repulsed by this. But mentally-- it was a necessary evil. A step in the right direction. Humanity was flawed, couldn`t help itself-- and Justice had to come correct it.
As the camera turned to her, she couldn`t help but be a bit surprised-- she hadn`t thought she`d be... put on display like this...? The way he had described her, the Architect of the New World, their God-- as she considered the situation, it felt fitting. She controlled who lived and who died. She was the metaphorical hammer of Justice crashing down against wrongdoers. She was justice.
"Ladies, gentlemen, and all those above and in between..." Only with those subtle nudges she had given herself could she bring a smile to her face-- a lopsided, forced, and positively manic fang-bearing smile. Though, with those spoken words alone-- tears profusely coursed down her contorted cheeks, leaving moist trails in their wake. She took no notice- but her choked, broken voice sure did. "I... am the forever engine... The fire you can`t put out... The grinding gears... The living, breathing machine of hope. I am your Queen of Calamity- and I`ve got big plans for this world..." As determined and serious she may have tried to sound- despair leaked into her voice, saturating each and every syllable thoroughly. She couldn`t stop crying, couldn`t stop her subconscious grief-- and it made quite the disturbing contrast with both of her off-kilter words and smile. "...And... I know... it`s... it`s awful... but... j-just... think of me as your savior, yeah...? All those people... they were terrified, trapped, afraid... because of what the world has come to... they could have died at any moment...! And, well... I`ve had enough of humanity living in fear..." She made a sound that seemed like it wanted to be a breathless chuckle-- but sounded more along the lines of something between that and a rueful sob. "...I`ve had enough...! Of the cat and mouse, of the killing to survive, of the pointless chaos...! It... it`s time... someone stepped up... and enforced order... enforce justice, tranquility- call me your savior, alright...? I`ll keep you all safe... I... I`m here for you... and together... we`re going to step toward a new world... together... the world, you see-- it`s... it`s begging for change...! It can`t do on like this... that`d be cruel, no... so cruel... it`s been dying for so long... and we do nothing about it. We sit there... and we whisper... and we wonder... while the world dies between our toes and we do... nothing...!" She forced her smile a bit more, adding a disturbing unnatural quality to her visage. "Don`t... don`t think of this as an end, no... look at it... and see a new beginning."   

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s Theme - Blumenkranz  
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:24 pm

Above No Man's Land 1214
『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』

As the disturbed visage of Josephine Beaumont shifted back into a hologram of CP-02, a sharp grin on his face as he acknowledged the city "There you have it... I'm sure many of you don't quite understand yet. No worries however... you won't be making any decisions. Free will is obsolete... humanity knows not what is best for itself, I'm sure this must all sound so... wrong, to all of you. But eventually you'll understand. This is all for the greater good!" as far as Charles was concerned, he had reached the final stages of his own plan. Just like Jo, he was fully capable of what he was doing, he wasn't as delusional as he seemed. To him, this was the only way, the only way to end the suffering, to get the world under control again. The inmates of No Man's Land would be his flock, their descendants would know only his love, the past, present, and future would be his own special brand of justice. He who controls the past, controls the future: who controls the present controls the past. And without further adieu, CP pointed out to the city "Instinct, desire, passion, these are our enemies, as a people. We must evolve past our own animal instincts... only then will we be able to truly flourish. You may not understand what I mean... but I assure you, your children, and your children's children will slowly begin to see things my way... and THEY will be the ones to fix this world... as soon as they inherit it from the sinners outside these walls." and then the hologram changed to a feed of various satellites hovering in space, the orbital cannons. In Charles' mind, they were his way of attributing divine judgement, they were angels "I will give No Man's Land three days to understand... any undesirable thoughts will be met with severe punishment. In three days I will eradicate e-" and suddenly, the feed cut off, the hologram disappeared, only to be changed to this on loop endlessly:

『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:33 pm

Above No Man's Land Jo17_zps8e5f73a3

The Architect Of The New World
osephine eaumont   

i want to get stronger
because our world is very cruel
it`s advisable to remove withered flowers 

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Well- that could have gone about seven shades better.
Since Charles had so effortlessly flung her crashing through the Walls of the city- Jo had been sent flying upward, and she was showing no sign of stopping. She couldn`t tell if she opened her eyes again- since if there were still any chunks of eye in her socket, they had certainly flown away by now. She still couldn`t move any of her limbs an inch, she had stopped breathing- and the heart hardly attached to the opening in her chest had stopped beating entirely. She was dead- but fully capable of thought. Her mind refused to shut down.
And while that made it all worse, the fact that she had felt every modicum of pain Charles` torture put her body through and didn`t even get the satisfaction of death to make it stop-- Jo found it to be a blessing. Someone wanted her alive- some higher force wanted her alive, an Angel...
She was a hand extended from the Heavens. She was Justice-- and as she pondered that, she wasn`t entirely sure if she wanted to be justice. But- she did want to kill Charles.
As her limp form barreled through the cold air outside- the color began to return to her skin, it`s deathly pale tone lighting up a healthy ivory. Each and every drop of blood of her`s that had splattered all over the city lifted off the ground, as if pulled by some magical force- and flew toward her, refilling her wounds.
Jo shut her eyes again, teeth gritting- billions of people had died... because a robot took advantage of her. Billions upon billions... that she had sworn to protect...
She grunted, pain spiking in her chest as her bones contorted and brutally snapped back into place on their own- moving about unnaturally until they found the correct place to cinch in. Her skin began to rapidly heal, the stretched bit of flesh keeping her upper and lower half together expanding quickly.
She`d felt the rage, the fear, and the despair of billions of people from hundreds upon hundreds of years worth of suffering--  and despite how it broke her mentally, now-- it made her want to fight harder. Even with that in mind- the thought that stayed prominent was that she had been tortured, used, tortured some more, then killed-- and that thing was still there. That pissed her off. That couldn`t happen. He had to disappear. Heat was rising in her chest and in her fingertips, adrenaline starting to pump back through her veins to grant her movement.
Organs flew from different directions back toward her, blood rushing to fill the gash where her throat had been slit-- the last to get back into place was her heart, squeezed to the point of CP-02`s hand print being visible on it`s surface. It zipped by the innards back into her chest, her skin quickly healing to cover the area it had been opened- and within moments, her lungs were taking back in breath, and her heart was pumping blood through her veins.
"Charles..." She growled, voice restored now that the fluid had stopped clogging her windpipes- but there was an off-kilter quality to it. An echo, as if she were speaking out of multiple throats... "...your head..."
From the tips to the roots, her blue hair alighted into a hot purple tone, whipping about wildly as she continued to sail upward. Her eyelid rose, her one eye restored and positively glowing light pink-- and an instant later, large bundles of fiery red psychic energy began to blossom, surrounding her form. "...is mine," She clenched her fist, spinning mid air to stop her advancement upward and redirect herself-- just enough so she could face the Walls, the direction she had come from. "ALL MINE...! In a flash- she boomed across the sky, ribbons of bright energy following in her wake, their vibrant color visible from any place in the city. She didn`t feel a thing but omnipotent rage, and an overwhelming desire to destroy CP-02-- along with anyone who got in her way. From those few moments of clarity, her mind had come undone in an entirely different way-- one far more dangerous than before.

(EXIT)     

Jo`s Theme - A Stranger I Remain  

Above No Man's Land Jo24_zpsec4a5a8a

Endless Dawn
QUEEN CALAMITY  
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:37 pm

Above No Man's Land 315
『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』

Charles lied up into the sky, burning like a comet form the sheer speed he was travelling at in the air following Jo's punch. Nearly half of his flesh had burned off his face, revealing his metal exoskeleton. This action more than anything seemed to draw out the wrath of Charles Paladin. More than anything else, CP-02 hated being reminded of his own existence as a machine, an AI. As he flew further and further into the air, he eventually smashed into the barrier that surrounded No Man's Land's sky. His metal body impacting against the shield, the automaton then began to fall downwards, only for CP-02 to activate the rockets in his feet. The automaton recovered in the air, simply staying afloat above No Man's Land. A horrifying grimace on his face, the man looked down on the walls from which he was punched out was "F-FAT NASTY TRASH!!" the machine yelled as he reached his right arm outwards, aiming it out towards the wall, particularly Jo. The arm then opened up into a particle cannon "JUST DIE!" he screamed as he unleashed a massive laser towards Jo.

『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:57 am

Endless Dawn
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i finally found what i was looking for
a place where i can be without remorse
because i am a stranger who has found an even stranger war

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

A flash of color streaked through the sky at armor piercing speeds-- Jo`s reddish hair whipped about wildly as she trained her sight upon her target-- CP-02. "CHAAAAARLES--!!" She thundered, barreling against the cold wind as she flew toward him. Her features were set into a feral scowl, eyes wide and chalked full of macabre murderous intent and instability. "I`LL KILL YOU I`LL KILL YOU I`LL KILL YOU I`LL KILL YOU I`LL KILL YOU--!!" Once she got close enough- this time, she didn`t waste her time on a punch. She didn`t stop zooming forward- eventually crashing directly into his mid section, bodily shoving him through the air and holding him in place. Her strength was disturbingly impressive-- any sort of limit a human body could possibly have was lifted. "I SWEAR, FOR EVERY PERSON THAT DIED, I`LL KILL YOU ALL OVER AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN...!" Her hands dug into his sides- as if she were attempting to forcefully shove his metal parts together. She had no issue keeping up with his flying cybernetics- her own psychic prowess levitated her just fine. And with each passing moment-- the blaring and bright energy manifested around her seemed to flare up more as her emotion did the same, desire to do nothing but annihilate this male and everything around him overwhelming all else. She was definetely a monster-- out to destroy anything she felt personally wronged by, and CP-02 happened to be at the top of her list.   

Endless Dawn`s Theme - I May Fall
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:34 am

Above No Man's Land 315
『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』

Charles let out a sigh as he saw Jo blatantly take his attack head on before charging forward towards him as if he had never hit her in the first place "Tsk tsk... you never learn..." the man muttered, smirking some. As she rammed her body into his, the man winced, but quickly rose his arms up, his hands clasped together as she held him in place. As she began to dig her hands into his sides, he quickly slammed his clasped fists into her head, sending her flying downwards spiraling into the city underneath them. CP-02 then shot downwards with his rocket boots, flying down towards the ground as Jo spiraled down. The same snide smile on his face, he spoke "I know how it feels Josephine... you've just been given a sliver of power... and now you feel like you're invincible... you think you can kill me. I can assure you your goal is for naught... do you really think I've never fought a psychic before? You can't beat me Jo... not even if you had the power to hold this whole earth on your back... you can never beat me..." he spoke to her as they dashed towards the ground.
(EXIT CHARLES AND JO)

『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:37 pm

Above No Man's Land 315
『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』

Charles flew up into the airspace above No Man's Land "You... you... JOSEPHIIIIINE!" Charles yelled at the top of his (artificial) lungs before sending another particle blast towards her general location "You... you think you can stop me... I'll give you some credit... you may be able to... but you'll be digging your own grave... and all of our graves..." he spoke in a mutter. He waited for Jo to inevitable arrive, his particle cannon already charging for her inevitable return "You kill me... you kill us all..." he muttered under his voice, a fearful glare on his face.

『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:42 pm

Endless Dawn
QUEEN CALAMITY  

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

After having thrown Charles up into the sky again- Jo was more than eager to close the vast space between them to tear him apart some more. She raced upward, fists clenched tight at her sides and lips pulled into an eager, maniacal grin. "CHAAAAAAAAAAAARLES!!" She roared back, getting closer and closer by the second-- and the closer she got, the more energy flared up around her fists, her intentions fairly clear even at a distance.
Once only a bit away, her speed suddenly picked up, propelling her into an almost bullet-like state-- and after this sudden burst of speed, she rammed her shoulder directly into Charles again, hands automatically flying toward his other arm and tugging. Despite how she could definetely see his particle beam building up all over again- it didn`t seem to bother her much. The more this grueling fight went on-- the less coordinated her attacks seemed to get...  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:55 pm

Above No Man's Land 315
『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』

"DO YOU REALLY HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU'RE DOING JOSEPHINE!?" Charles barked out, as she rammed into him, the android spun around, using the momentum from Jo's tackle in the air to spin her around before throwing her into a building. Charles had essentially reversed her attack, then pointed his particle cannon, now fully charged, right towards Jo "I'M THIS EARTH'S FINAL, BEST HOPE! I'M THE ONLY AUTHORITY FIGURE WORTH HIS SALT IN THIS WORLD! IF I WERE TO DISAPPEAR... THIS WORLD WOULD BE LOST! AN ALREADY CHAOTIC WORLD WOULD BE SENT INTO TOTAL TURMOIL! A NEW AGE OF CHAOS WOULD BEGIN AND WHATEVER'S LEFT OF SOCIETY WOULD FALL APART!" he barked out, before firing a fully charged particle laser blast, rupturing through just about everything it touched as it blasted towards Jo.

『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:12 am

Endless Dawn
QUEEN CALAMITY  

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo, being as unfaltering in her charge as she was, was very easy to redirect barreling at top speeds toward a nearby building. She crashed directly into it, back first- sending crackles through the buildings foundation, before it began to slowly crumble from the bottom up in a billowing tower of smoke. Jo`s head had crashed heavily against it`s concrete surface, leaving her involuntarily dazed for a few still moments, the energy pumping from her fists seeming to begin to sputter to a halt... but then she caught the blare of his particle canon, lighting up through the smoke between them. She gritted her teeth, snarling- before zooming off to the side like a bullet, emerging from the cloud of smoke with her eyes just as on fire as before.
"SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUUUUUUUP--!" She roared, voice breaking and echoing- fiery energy flared around her fists again, and she non-hesitantly tossed them forward at Charles` particle beams, trying to get the two catastrophic forces to meet again and cause another explosion-- but to no avail. As Jo zipped through the air to avoid said canon, it trailed after her like a magnet- causing everything behind her to absolutely crumble to bites and pieces. Including a very large chunk of the Walls of No Man`s Land, leaking out into the Mojave desert around them. The longer this fight went on, the more of the Walls were being destroyed-- and thousands of denizens of the prison city were already leaking out into their demise, eager to escape into reality- as if they had no idea what reality was really like out there. "YOU! NEED! TO! DIEEEE--!" She was nearing another building- taking note of it, she headed toward it, landing briefly before bounding straight off again to give herself a boost of speed-- successfully avoiding the ever nearing particle beam as she zoomed at Charles again. Once close enough, she just up and threw a heavy punch at his temple-- with the strength behind her hits, it was safe to assume she intended to knock his head clean off. She hadn`t even taken his words as warning, or remotely in regard-- even as enraged as she was, in a normal state of mind, she definetely would have at least taken that into consideration. The fact that without Charles-- the world held no authority. In a world already ruled by crime, they`d soon loose the only semblance of order left-- and she would be to blame. As it stood, Jo was nothing above a wild animal- and CP-02 was looking a lot like prey.

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:47 am

Above No Man's Land 315
『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』

"YOU'RE DOOMING THE WORLD GIRL! THAT'S NOT JUSTICE!" Charles barked out to Jo, his teeth gritting as she avoided his particle cannon. His attack had just burned off a chunk of the walls, they were reducing most of the city to dust at this point, sooner or later the criminals would have no choice but to leave the city if they kept at it. Jo zoomed towards the automaton and delivered a powerful punch towards Charles' temple. It impacted against his mechanical body, and a shock wave blasted through the sky. Building crumbled around them. The man's head repulsed back, his face grimacing as he slowly turned his face back to look to Jo "NO!" the machine yelled, before throwing a powerful punch back towards Jo's face, sending similar shock waves through the sky as he did so "There IS NO replacement for my kind of justice! You'll kill off EVERYONE Josephine! Don't you understand!? If you kill me you'll RUIN EVERYTHING! STOP IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S BETTER FOR US ALL!"

『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:43 pm

Endless Dawn
QUEEN CALAMITY  

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo`s head whipped back with an enunciated 'crack' as Charles` mechanical fist connected firmly with her jaw- neck bending in a way that was definitely unnatural. Without so much as giving it a second thought, he reached up, grabbing the sides of her head gently- before effortlessly snapping her head right into place.She quickly grabbed the front of Charles` shirt next, flaring hands digging deep into the dull fabric- and decided to brutally bash her forehead against his. Repeatedly. Dribbles of blood leaked their way down her features soon after, though the manic smile playing on her lips served as a decent indicator to how much that really bothered her.
"SHUT-UP-!" She roared again, enunciating each word with another headbutt- until she decided she had enough, at which point she yanked Charles closer, nearly pressing him against her- before tossing him roughly over her shoulder. "YOU! NEED! TO! DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE--!!!" She tossed her fist back- and threw a heated onslaught of small psychic beams down at the android, trying to viciously tear him apart from afar.

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:08 am

Above No Man's Land 413
『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』

"GRAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!" Charles yelled at the top of his lungs after attacking Jo, before letting out a laugh "How about you calm down? You KNOW that taking me down won't do you a shred of good! IF ANYTHING WE'LL BOTH DIE IF THIS KEEPS UP! HAHA!" and then he was grabbed and brought closer "Wait wha-?" cue a headbutt, which did more harm to Jo than the mechanical automaton. Jo's flesh impacted agaisnt the cold steel that was Charles' head. Blood splattered across his body "WHY DON'T YOU CALM DOWN JOSEPHINE!?" Charles spoke out to Jo as she began to repeatedly headbutt him. He had a mocking, prideful smirk on his face as he continued "Perhaps if you stop I'll forgive everything and you can rule my new world! DON'T YOU WANT POWER!? JUSTICE!? ANYTHING!?" eventually the flesh that covered his metal skull had peeled off across the entire half of his face thanks to Jo, though in the end she had probably just hurt herself more. Of course, any mocking words Charles may have had for her afterwards were gone as she threw him away "ARE YOU SOME KIND OF FILTHY RETARDED MORON!? LISTEN TO ME I'M TRYING TO BARGAIN WITH YOU, ANIMAL!" he yelled, looking to Jo only to see her charging up some psychic blasts. A sudden onslaught of psychic beams from Jo blasted Charles out of the air, sending the automaton spiraling down into the city.
(EXIT)

『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:00 pm

Endless Dawn
QUEEN CALAMITY  

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo wasn`t responding much at all to Charles` bargaining-- actually, his words didn`t seem to penetrate her primal mindset much at all. The series of violent headbutts she had issued to his forehead had definetely caused her more harm than her android rival, but she didn`t so much as realize-- but, the metal skeleton that was just a bit more exposed as a result of her attacks made her grin. His flying away as her attacks struck him further made her grin all the more, "THIS! IS! CHECKMATE!" As he flew away, she zoomed right after him, red streaks in the sky marking her path.
(EXIT)  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:39 pm

Endless Dawn
QUEEN CALAMITY  

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

After being thrown by CP-02, Jo was limply flung back into the airspace above No Man`s Land-- until she pumped energy out from her palms in the opposing direction, stopping her flight mid-way. She huffed, wringing a hair through her fiery locks to rid herself of the hair obscuring her vision, before turning her attention back down. She hardly had the time to recognize where they had landed, but her mood had soured considerably as a result of what she saw-- the grin banished itself from her face, an unruly grimace pulling at her features. "YOU`RE THE MONSTER...!" She abruptly roared, not bothering to really take the time to note where exactly Charles was coming from- instead just aiming down at where she had flown up from, and firing off another series of psychic blasts. There was always the possibility that she wasn`t hitting Charles much at all, as she fired down at Baker Street- but, she didn`t seem to notice or care. After all- the beginning of this entire conflict had been Charles asking her to stop causing chaos within his city, and her refusing-- might as well stick to her claim.    

Charles vs Jo Theme - Under Heaven Destruction
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:44 pm

Above No Man's Land 413
『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』

"..." Charles seemed silent, as he zoomed fast towards Jo, he blasted through or did barrel rolls around Jo's attacks, several of them blowing up pieces of Baker Street behind Charles. The man got closer and closer to Jo... but then he flew right past her, instead prompting to fly above and behind her. Once getting far enough, he did a full spin to face her back and began to charge up a particle cannon, this time however, his palm was pointing upwards. The particle energy began to build up into a huge sphere over Charles' hand. It grew and grew until it became ten times larger than the android, it was the size of a sky scraper "You see..." Charles began to speak again in a hoarse voice "You're not getting how this works... you know?" he continued, his eyes narrowing into a glare "The Trust holds power over everyone... just like the Cataclysm... once you take out a semblance of order... humanity goes nuts. They're not ready... they never will... all you're doing is dooming humanity.... if you think it's bad now... it'll get worse ten fold... you're killing everyone.... so..." the sphere finally stopped growing, but by the time it was done it was large enough to wipe out a whole quarter of No Man's Land with its size "I'm going to kill you now, Josephine." and so the man simply tossed the sphere of destruction over to Jo, the thing lazily just lobbed at her, but its sheer size made it unavoidable by all means.

『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:34 pm

Endless Dawn
QUEEN CALAMITY  

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

As focused as Jo was, she was no where near fast enough to get a hold of Charles as he zoomed directly by her, despite her efforts. She growled, glaring over at him as energy continued to seethe like steam out and around of her form. She clenched her fist, ready to fly right back at him- but found herself caught off guard slightly as his hand pointed upward, instead of at her like times prior. She remained where she was, eye wide and gaping in shock as energy continued to build and build around Charles` palm-- before her sight sharpened into a determined glare, and she turned fully to face her android rival.
His words had at last seeped into her brain, and for an instant-- caught her off guard. But instinct told her this was no time for doubt- this machine stood in the way of the greater good, and needed to be dealt with before all else. "YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HUMANITY...!" She cried, the energy around her grasp seeming to flare up a bit bigger and brighter as a result of her heightening emotion. "I DO! AND I`M! NOT! GONNA! DIE!" As Charles` particle ball scaled to be the size of the entire city, casting a shadow over skyscrapers and air where blimps had previously reigned-- Jo readied her fists, murmuring provocations under her breath that fell on deaf ears. There was no way to dodge, no way to run- it enveloped the entire space around the city, seeming leaving Jo completely helpless. And as it was tossed her way, she waited until it was inches away from her face- before plunging her fist forward. The pure power of the energy gathered around her ripped right through Charles` sphere of destruction- fully separating it at the middle. The blast continued on her path, but avoided Jo at it`s center- still barreling down to the city below them and causing insurmountable carnage. Jo continued to billow through, cutting right through the middle of the sphere and traveling upward- before inevitably bursting through the opposing end. "BOO!" Still a bit of distance away from Charles, she used the surplus of fiery energy she had built around her fists to throw at Charles at a neck break speed, rapid firing and rebuilding in hopes of overwhelming the cyborg.  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:57 pm

Above No Man's Land Bounty11
『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』

Charles began to laugh madly as Jo seemed to take his attack head on "HAHAHAHA! THAT'S RIGHT YOU DIE LIKE THE MAGGOT YOU ARE FAT NASTY TRASH!" Charles barked out, grabbing what remained of his face as he continued to laugh madly. That was... until he saw the sphere grow wider and wider... that wasn't normal. Charles' expression of joy changed to worry... then to horror as he saw his strongest attack split into two. His particle sphere split into two, they crashed against the north and south part's of No Man's Land's walls, creating massive craters where the entrance and northern walls once were. Charles was silent, his jaw dropped in complete horror as Jo flew towards him "No- nononononononononononononono-!" and then Jo was flying right towards him "NOOOO!" Jo's flurry of psychic blasts connected with the android, burning away his face and burning away much of his clothing revealing his mechanical body. As the blasts cleared, all that was before Jo was a bare automaton, its glowing red eyes staring directly at her. And just like that, Charles' true nature was fully revealed, he was no longer hiding behind his human shell. He was a machine, not a man "You're going to regret that.." he spoke, in a cold, lifeless voice. CP-02 slowly hovered towards her, and he aimed his remaining arm right towards the bluenette "Listen here... this concept of justice you have? Without me, you will have NO JUSTICE. I AM JUSTICE! Without me, this world is nothing, HUMANITY IS NOTHING! YOU WOULD HAVE ALL PERISHED IF NOT FOR MY GUIDING HAND ONE HUNDRED YEARS AGO! I -AM- HUMANITY! I AM ITS PAST, PRESENT, AND FUTURE!? YOU DARE RISE UP AGAIN ME!? I WILL STRIKE YOU DOWN LIKE I DID TO XIU AND COUNTLESS OTHERS!" a particle blast charged in his palm before he fired his particle cannon right towards her head.

『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:51 am

Endless Dawn
QUEEN CALAMITY  

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo scowled- Charles finally looked like the thing she refused to accept he was. Not human. The bit of her in the back of her mind that was still making attempts to process everything was enraged, that she`d been so emotionally invested in what had turned out to be a machine-- and at the same time, far from a machine. This was too much thinking- it was making her head hurt...
She wasn`t the slightest bit phased as the automaton glided forward. She had fought one other automaton before-- one she had shamed for forsaking his humanity. She attested her victory over the Inquisitor to her own humanity and his lack of- something she couldn`t even state aloud anymore. But this one was different... CP-02, even in all his steel clad glory-- was still clinging onto some form of humanity. Even with the lack of understanding of the human race, even with his cool metal exterior-- his emotions were very much real. Perhaps realer than Jo`s own emotions- she couldn`t even control herself. Again, as she pondered this- she was an outsider in her own body, watching herself and hoping the damage dealt wasn`t too dire this time around...
"SHUT UP!" She roared, throwing a strong punch at his particle blast as it fired at her- causing the substance to separate and evaporate. "WE ARE NOT SHEEP! WE ARE WOLVES AND WE`LL HAVE OUR JUSTICE WITH OR WITHOUT YOU!" As she declared this, she flashed forward- yanking the android by the arm forward, then over her shoulder and back down to the city below. She needed to do as much damage as possible- and that wasn`t going to happen if they stayed up here any longer. She flew right after him, propelling herself down like a bullet with fiery psychic energy.

(EXIT JO AND CHARLES)   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:31 am

Above No Man's Land Headle10
『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』

as Jo flew into the air, CP-02 flew with her high into the skyline of No Man's Land. The bluenette would crash into a skyscraper, only for Charles to flying into her, tackling her through the entire building and bursting out with her on the other side of it. With that, he would grab her by her throat once more, then make a turn, zooming into the same skyscraper and smashing her head into its walls. He then began to fly up, scraping Jo's face against the wall as he flew upwards with mach speed. The silent automaton seemed to be dominated at this point, with Jo tiring out with every moment, the machine didn't seem to tire. He was not human, he was an automaton designed to never stop running. Jo was only human, and even as a psychic, her humanity was catching up to her. CP-02 would finally remove Jo from the building, before throwing her into a neighbor skyscraper, she would completely fly through the building... and the next three buildings afterwards, causing the last one to cave in on itself on Josephine. All while this happened, CP-02 simply stood there in the sky, looking not unlike a god.

『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:37 am

Endless Dawn
QUEEN CALAMITY  

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo let out a rabid howl of ire and choked pain each time her back was heavily impacted into building after building, Charles forcibly driving her through multiple at a time-- she was silent however, as her face was scraped along the length of a different building, rendering the skin there effortlessly. The muscles of her face were slowly beginning to become visible, a thick trail of blood following wherever Charles dragged her- her jaws visible through the lack of skin, leaving her somewhat Two-Face looking. However, soon enough, the skin on the other side of her face began to expand to cover up the exposed muscle and fluid, healing quickly- but despite that Jo was limp. Despite the fact that she wasn`t, nor did she appear to be human- more akin to an enraged monster using her body as a vessel, she was very much tired like a human. Charles was able to drag her along without much required effort, seeing as how limp she had grown, her attempts to wrestle and wraggle away from the automaton to get back on the offensive being all for naught.
That being said, flinging her away was no task- but this time, as she flew threw building after building yet again, she made no sounds. Her expression didn`t betray any pain, though it was hard to tell with the wild locks of fiery hair sitting atop her head lashing in front of her features with almost every movement. Once she hit the last building- she bounded back against one of the still intact walls, needing the extra momentum in order to get herself moving forward again. Her flying speed had suffered from the damage taken, definetely- with her psychic energy being entirely fueled by her mental energy, she appeared to be fading quickly. Her temper could only take her so far, after all- as could her simple desire to kill Charles.
She didn`t think to attack at a distance, she couldn`t even process the thought- she simply sailed at Charles, still snarling and determined, as if she didn`t even notice how battered she was becoming.  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:45 am

『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』

The CP Unit seemed to just stay there flying in the sky as Jo flew towards him"..." his fist seemed to clench, balling up as Jo came into view. He didn't so much as flinch as the Psychic flew towards him snarling like a mad dog. then, as she got close enough, he quickly grabbed her by the head. With her entire face in the palm of his hand, he began to apply pressure to her skull, in an attempt to smash it. Then he simply threw her downwards into the ground "..." clenching his fist back up, the automaton began to fly down towards where Jo crashed. it was time to finish the job once and for all.

(EXIT CHARLES AND JO)

『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:26 am

『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』

As Jo flew into the air, Charles too flew high up, at this point he knew he would be repeating himself by trying the same worn methods of attack. Blasting her again, striking her mid-air. No, he needed to try something different "You know what Josephine... I just realized... I really, REALLY hate you! I can't stand you! From the very moment I saw you I wanted to tear you to shreds!" Charles tried something else this time, he flew over to a skyscraper, grabbing it and pulling it's top half off from the bottom half of the building. Lifting it up high, Charles continued "You reminded me too much of THAT MAN... you're WEAK just like him! Others may find such devotion to pure justice honorable if not at least a bit charming... but do you know what I call that? WEAKNESS!" Charles threw the building straight towards Jo, hoping to simply crush her under the force of such an attack "That weakness... that inability to do ANYTHING as long as it leads to true justice... that'll make you exactly the same as Charles... it'll lead to NOTHING! You'll die alone and with nothing to show for your work! JUST LIKE CHARLES PALADIN! So do the world a favor and LET ME KILL YOU! ONLY I CAN BE THE ONE TO TRULY SAVE THE WORLD! ONLY I CAN PROTECT IT!"

『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down