Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard

+9
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
Shadow_Okami
Dane Nerro
robert200110
Inspector Lestrade
MochaLatte
Emu Queen
13 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 7 Empty Re: Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard

Post  Emu Queen Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:49 am

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 7 __okay_zps011a923b

osephine eaumont
THE BOSS  

words that kill
would you speak them to me?
let the world fear us all, it`s just means to an end

⊰ ♔ ♔ ♔ ⊱

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Parallel to the Mistress--Jo did not at all feel at home in a field of death. She felt heavy; weighed down purely by the energy of her surroundings on it`s own. And as her luck would have it, the first grave she passed was very clearly marked 'Jack Harrison'. Followed by 'Claus Beaumont'. Jo averted her gaze from the gravestones she had involuntarily turned down to, her eyes darting upward toward the Mistress, narrowed into a downright glare.
"... Why here of all places...?" She asked grimly to herself more than anything, obvious strain being put into keeping her sights focused on her opponent. She cocked her revolver once more, advancing toward the Mistress in a steady walk. "... Ugh- what even are you...?"  

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Jo`s Theme - Seven Nation Army
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 7 Empty Re: Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:17 am

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 7 916387%20-%20Okami%20Rao
The Mistress
"I am...a guide...much like Kraven was...he took you as far down the road as he could...now it's my turn." she took out her sword again. "And now...it's my turn...Jo...it's time you showed me what you've learned..." she was fucking with her. No way the Mistress was gonna tell her who she was.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:55 am

osephine eaumont
THE BOSS  

words that kill

⊰ ♔ ♔ ♔ ⊱

Jo listened carefully, her eyes only narrowing further.
She could feel the overwhelming force of what she was dealing with weighing down on her mind; it seemed, to Jo at least--that in that moment, the Mistress had shed her typical exterior and shown her a glimpse of what she really was. One person who triumphed above everyone else she may have at some point considered her enemy--Jade, the Inquisitor, the Don, Kraven--she played them like chess pieces, knocking them off the board accordingly. Wore them like a mask--a simple Goddess behind the scenes. Up until this point... easily, everything was traced back to her. Her chest suddenly tightened as her mind worked, plaguing her with a feeling only described as fear. "Don`t try that cryptic pseudo-whatever bullshit with me...! I`m... not like everyone else, dammit--! I`m not anyone`s fuckin` pawn!" She barked, suddenly whipping her revolver forward again and firing two shots. Without checking to see if any of her shots hit or not, she hopped straight onto a gravestone, using it to project herself higher into the air and bring her elbow down on the Mistress, aiming for her head. 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:07 am

The Mistress
The Mistress went over to Jo, faster then the naked eye, and grabbed the hand Jo had the gun in, and started to bend it back, aiming to break the shit out of it.
"I've no time for games Jo...now we get serious. You want a fight? Now, you get one." she lunged her Shichishito Whip toward her chest, aiming to stab.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:40 am

osephine eaumont
THE BOSS  

words that kill

⊰ ♔ ♔ ♔ ⊱

Jo blinked--unable to locate the Mistress as she landed on her feet, only to feel the woman`s tight grip around her wrist. A few moments after, she heard a distinctive crack resonate through the air and let out a sharp yell of pain--quickly gritting her teeth to stifle the shout. Naturally, the grapple forced Jo to drop her revolver, causing it to clank onto the solid ground helplessly. However, Jo was persistent--about to attempt to struggle out of the Mistress`s grasp, when she saw her sword being lunged toward her chest. In a swift, fluid movement, she bent her arm inward, aiming to elbow the Mistress in the gut as she stumbled back from her sword`s edge. "I`ll make the most of it, bitch...!"  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:20 pm

The Mistress
"I hope you do." she said, and took the attack, but it didn't seemed to do much. She started flipping backward, landing perfectly on her feet. Jo's gun was in her hand. "Now...I believe we will end this quickly, yeah?" she aimed...but then used her whip instead, slashing the woman across the chest. She was saving the bullets.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:40 pm

osephine eaumont
THE BOSS  

words that kill

⊰ ♔ ♔ ♔ ⊱

Things were definetely moving a bit too fast here for Jo to keep up--her eyes following the Mistress as she did her flawless flip through the air, caught a bit off guard upon seeing her revolver in her hand. Her revolver. In that moment which--typical of Jo`s mind--seemed to freeze, she noted that in their noire, grim surroundings--the Mistress` red eyes seemed to illuminate ever slightly; the acknowledgement of the fact fraying her nerves ever slightly. She expected the stinging, familiar sensation of a bullet to rip through her--but, instead, saw the Mistress` whip slashing back into her direction. Her mind hurried and racing, she did the first thing that came to mind- which was to flat out grab the the whip in her hands as it flew toward her.

It rippled straight through the cloth of her gloves; digging straight into her skin deeply, causing blood to spurt out profusely due to the impact. It dripped down her palms, trailing down the tips of her fingers onto the ground quickly, forming a minuscule puddle. But, Jo`s grip only tightened--in that brief window of time, she suddenly tugged the whip toward her, aiming to get it out of the Mistress` grasp. "DON`T BET ON IT!"     

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:01 pm

The Mistress
"Oh! So you want to go for a ride? Okay!" she pulled back, and swung the whip around her head, and then brought it down, hopefully taking Jo with it. "So Jo...where will your bets lie huh? With your dead comrades? I believe this is your best bet." she smiled. "Now...allow me to end your suffering Jo...allow me to kill you and end your pain." she lifted her sword above her head, and brought it down on the woman.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:50 pm

osephine eaumont
THE BOSS  

words that kill

⊰ ♔ ♔ ♔ ⊱

The moment she heard the Mistress--Jo would have let go, however, that blade was still lodged into her hand. Instead of pulling her along as she flung the weapon about--it cut straight through Jo`s hand. She felt the jolt of searing pain throughout her entire body, the aftermath sending a bone-shaking shudder through her body; one she didn`t make audible in the least. "Fuck-" She hissed lowly, shaking her hand, as if that would rid of her that glorious stinging sensation. All it did was splatter some dark, crimson blood onto the ground beneath them. Her eyes darted back to the Mistress, "Don`t you dare fuckin` talk down to me like that...! DON`T FUCKIN` SOUND LIKE YOU`RE PITYING ME, YOU DEGENERATE SON OF A BITCH!" She roared fiercely, rolling straight out of the way of the Mistress` blade. She advanced toward the woman in two swift, bold steps-- and quickly grabbed her wrist and twisting forcefully before all else, in an obvious attempt at disarming her. She wasn`t about to continue this fight weaponless while the Mistress held onto this thing--no way in hell...! "I DON`T NEED ANYONE`S PITY--DEFINETELY NOT FROM A GODDAMN MONSTER LIKE YOU...! YOU`RE WORSE THAN SCUM--AND I`M GONNA REMIND YOU WHEN I BASH YOUR GODDAMN HEAD WITH MY BARE HANDS...!"   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:18 pm

The Mistress
"You yell too much. You really are vain..." she said. She was close enough to knee Jo in chest. "Lay down and accept it Josephine. Accept the evil inside your heart, and let me liberate it!" she said, hoping to get through to her for once, thought she knew she wouldn't because this was Jo we are talking about. SHe held onto her weapon tightly, her boobs jiggling in her face. Though slowly, she could feel herself being over powered.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:04 am

osephine eaumont
THE BOSS  

words that kill

⊰ ♔ ♔ ♔ ⊱

Jo was ever persistent, continuously trying to break the Mistress` grip on her weapon. As for the knee to the chest, she let out a pained grunt in response, almost staggering back a bit--but determination binding her to the Mistress. Her words, for whatever reason--felt like daggers... piercing, unrelenting, no room for reason or doubt behind them. Because, in all honesty--Jo knew it to be true. She was not the same person she was when she was shoved through the gates of No Man`s Land all that time ago, and she would never be the same. She knew that... but, evil--? "Don`t even fuckin` TRY any of that bullshit with me...! I don`t break too easily...!" Also- boobs. Jo stared for about a moment--before her eyes darted back toward the Mistress` face. She made a haphazard attempt at kicking the woman`s legs out from under her--still in an attempt to get that weapon out of her grasp. "What are you even trying to do...?! What`s the point of all this--?! You don`t think the world will get any better without crime, do you..?! LOOK AROUND YOU, FOR FUCKS SAKE...! ALL THESE PEOPLE THAT HAVE DIED--BECAUSE OF WHAT--?!" 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:28 am

The Mistress
The Mistress tripped and landed on her bottom.
"Ow my tooshie!" she grunted, and then looked up at Jo. "It was all part of my plan...all of the deaths were needed...including the deaths of Heavenly Truth." The Mistress got up. "Jose...what do you fear? Do you fear evil...don't you wish it would go away...? I do. I want more from this world, I want to liberate it from the evils of this world...that's why...this place exists...I wanted to find people and have them help me make this world go away...sure...my methods were a little...dramatic...but they were needed Jose. Don't you see? The evil in this world is growing too fast...and soon it will consume us...I created Black Dragon to combat it...and they still fight. Even if I die...they will still be fighting." she charged and swept kicked Jo, delivering a punch to her as well.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:50 am

osephine eaumont
THE BOSS  

words that kill

⊰ ♔ ♔ ♔ ⊱

Jo had actually listened quietly--glaring all the while, of course, and looking like she was about to snap at her a few times, but seeming to settle by herself, eager to listen thoroughly to everything the Mistress said. Which... hearing it phrased the way it was, took her off her guard for a mere moment--and in that window time, the Mistress took it upon herself to sweep kick her off her feet and punch her square in the jaw. Luckily, Jo stopped herself from tumbling over gracelessly, ala slamming her palms down on a nearby tomb stone for support. She glowered, before throwing a round house kick back in her direction. She was appalled--she knew personally that if she truly wanted to make a change in the world for the better; save it from it`s constantly deteriorating state... not everything that she would have to do would be necessarily morally right. Evil was needed---but, to speak upon those who were supposedly her students and children as if they were disposable, made Jo`s stomach turn in fury. "It... It goes without saying--you crossed the line...! You crossed it so long ago...! None of this was needed! All your doing is contributing to how fucked up everything`s gotten--and you don`t even realize!" The Mistress had hit something--some nerve, that forced Jo to rationalize. "There`s no undoing what you`ve done... but, I can at least force you to repent for it all...! Don`t act like you`ve got mankind`s interest in mind--you`re a monster, and it`s all you`ll ever be!"   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:01 am

The Mistress
"You're the monster Jo! You do nothing but kill and hate. I want a world of peace, you yearn for lies! You've done more evil then I am account for!" she turned her sword into a whip again. "I will end your sorrow...and everyones...in order to make this world peaceful again. I was wrong to bring you here Jo...this whole war...between Worm and Vulture...it was a mere test...to see who would be capable of leading this place...of being a leader for peace...but...looking at how things are now...that's no longer the case. It failed...you can thank Kraven for that...but now...I'll correct you...and the other mistakes here!" she sent her whip at Jo once again, using all her strength in the strike.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:59 am

osephine eaumont
THE BOSS  

words that kill

⊰ ♔ ♔ ♔ ⊱

The Mistress` words continued to cut into Jo`s mind like a sharpened knife, unrelenting and forceful-- but, she persisted. "Don`t treat me like I was ever truly considered...! You`ve no one but yourself to blame for Kraven`s power; same for everyone else who has failed so far...! You led Jade to false ambition, made the Inquisitor who he was, convinced the Don that order could ever truly exist...! THAT IDIOTIC BLACK AND WHITE SENSE OF RUDIMENTARY JUSTICE IS SO BLINDING, YOU CAN`T SEE THAT I WAS MEANT TOO---!" the Mistress` whip came whirling back at Jo again, obviously with more strength put into this strike than all the previous ones. Despite the hazardous effects this left last time around, Jo closed her hand around the whip as it came toward her. Again, it bled profusely-- trailing down her arm and her clean, white uniform further as she tightened her grip firmly, wrapping the whip around her hand once over. A wry, macabre grin spread on her features as she abruptly pulled the whip toward her in an attempt to pull the Mistress toward her. Instead, she succeeded in snapping the whip in half. Clearly, the Mistress`s grip was much stronger than it appeared. While surprised, Jo didn`t allow herself to be dumbfounded for a moment--she immediately threw the part of the whip she had coiled around her now bloodied and bruised fingers, and dashed forward to close the space between her and her enemy. She reared her fist back, aiming a powerful punch for the seductress` face. "I`LL END YOU--AND GO ON TO BIGGER THINGS...! I`LL BE THIS WORLD`S SAVIOR, AND YOU CAN WATCH FROM HELL...!"  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:48 pm

The Mistress
The Mistress tripped and fell, her sword not hung useless in her hand.
"This was a heirloom...damn..." she threw it away. "I underestimated you Jose...but trust me...I won't be far." she said. She got to her feet. "Even if I'm not around Jose...Black Dragon will..." she started to attack Jo, throwing punches and kicks and the what. She was fast, and her combat was peerless...however...she wasn't doing to hot. She was losing, and she knew it.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:01 pm

osephine eaumont
THE BOSS  

words that kill

⊰ ♔ ♔ ♔ ⊱

Jo had been waiting with bated breath for the Mistress to finish her sentence--having taken an immense interest in each and every word coming of this woman`s mouth... but, instead of finishing--she started attacking again. Jo was taken aback, stumbling back a few times as the Mistress` flurry of attacks connected with her; until she eventually parried one of her punches, catching it by the wrist and giving her arm a forceful twist. "Then I`ll take them out, too...!" She barked back. Big words; she knew, but... "I`ll keep fighting until the world`s what it used to be...! And anyone who dares get in my way is gonna DIE!" She suddenly loosened her grip in the slightest, before slamming her elbow into the Mistress` gut. "I`ll be an absolute fuckin` beacon of hope! And, you--?! You`ll be a stepping stone on my way there...! Once I`m through with you, each and every one of your followers will repent in the same way--LET THE PUNISHMENT FIT THE CRIME...!"  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:07 pm

The Mistress
The Mistress said nothing, but took the elbow to the chest. Drops of blood escaped her mouth. She held her chest, and looked at Jo, an angry look on her face. Though, soon, she did smile.
"Make it interesting Jose...it will be no good if the road was boring." she said, panting a bit now.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:55 am

osephine eaumont
THE BOSS  

words that kill

⊰ ♔ ♔ ♔ ⊱

"Oh, it won`t be." Jo quipped back, giving the Mistress that same macabre grin--taking a sort of pleasure in the emotion that flashed along the Mistress` face, if only for a moment. She closed in, quite obviously savoring every passing second. Finally, everyone who died... for her, and the Mistress--would be no longer in vain, so long as she finished this woman off. This catalyst--demigod, monster-- that plagued a No Man`s Land, of all places. A place that some time ago, felt like hell--and, with the events taking place around them, still did after all that time. But... this was the end. Of all of it... by her hands... and in the single blow it would take to kill her, endless opportunities would just arise. In a heartbeat--endless hope, because of her actions...! "...I`ve been around long enough to know that much." She stealthily slid a combat knife out of one of her pockets, taking a few more steps before revealing it. "Honestly--I thought I might be underestimating you, too. I actually thought it`d just be cheap to use this thing..." Jo explained, twirling the knife around idly in her fingers. "But--fuck it. See you in hell--once I`m done being a messiah or whatever over here, that is," Her smile dissipated, darkening into an enraged look as she recoiled her arm back, aiming to stab straight into the Mistress` gut. The fog around them seemed to grow thicker with each moment, like a forewarning that fell on deaf ears.
"I`ll kill you, revive you, and kill you again...!"     

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:55 am

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 7 Paladi10

Charles Paladin

And out of the cold darkness of the graveyard, red beams of light began to flare across the field. Red dots found themselves all over Jo, beams pointed at her from all sides. Slowly, the god in the graveyard seemed to reveal hundreds of soldiers, surrounding Jo from all over. They weren't Black Dragon, they weren't Conqueror Worm, they weren't even PALADIN Guardsmen. However, they did bear Paladin's insignia, but dressed and seemed to even act completely different. And out of the fog came a man, walking towards The Mistress and the Jo "I believe this has gone on long enough ladies..." the man spoke in an eloquent, but robotic voice. He coldly flashed his eyes to The Mistress "I expected to see results from you... after all, you do own my company. Yet... Project Heritage for the Future is a failure. And you put a psychopath like Kraven in charge too..." he disdainfully looked over to Jo. This man seemed to be working for The Mistress, but he was a completely different character from the rest. Most of The Mistress' followers completely adored her, they were practically in love with her, allured by her. Yet this man seemed to talk and look at her like a normal woman. Now, he was looking at Josephine, like she was less than an ant "You're surrounded, you may have been one hell of an agent but in the end you're still just a human with hundreds of guns pointed at your body. Put an end to this pathetic struggle before you cause any further damage to my prison." he told Jo harshly. Then he slightly turned his head to The Mistress "You may return now Mistress... I believe Paladin Industries can handle this now..."

"I am Charles Paladin, Founder and CEO of Paladin Industries, and I have big plans for the world..."
Charles Theme- Nunquam Vincar

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:09 am

The Mistress
The Mistress was relieved to hear those voices. She looked at Charles and nodded.
"Thank you Charles." she said, getting up. "She is wounded badly...she won't escape." she giggled. "There have been mistakes...but it all needed to happen...I'm sure you understand...if need be sir...kill her..." she smiled, and looked at Jo. "If you live...I doubt you will...good luck...remember that I'll be around...watching and waiting..." she said, and disappeared into the fog. She walked into the fog, and disappeared. (exit)
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:00 am

osephine eaumont
THE BOSS  

words that kill

⊰ ♔ ♔ ♔ ⊱

Suddenly, she could feel the heat of hundreds upon hundreds of guns aimed on her body.
She froze, utterly still in the middle of her stabbing motion toward the Mistress. The burning, persisting rage she felt was supplanted with something dark, heavy, and forewarning. She didn`t even have to look-- upon hearing that familiar, refined tone, she knew exactly what kind of situation she was in. Blood roared loudly in her ears, nearly muffling out all sounds. Her expression faltered, becoming despondent--in a single moment, any glimmer of hope she held dissolved. She didn`t look immediately. Even as the Mistress spoke to her, she didn`t look up, a dark shadow casted over her eyes by the rim of her hat.
Jo chuckled; a low, throaty chuckle that obviously wasn`t very amused at all. "Yeah, I figured as much..."
Thick, unmoving silence wafted through the air along with the fog that hampered the vision of everyone present. All was still--frozen, almost, as if this moment were meant to be expanded. "Well`p," She lifted her head, opening her arms in a welcoming-fashion. Her knife seemed to be slowly slipping out of her grasp, "Came here one hell of an agent, leaving a convict-" Without warning, her grip clenched around her knife abruptly, causing several soldiers to flinch and step back. Her teeth were stained red--the coppery taste of blood in her mouth as she leered up at the army before her.

Time and tribulations had rotted away her idealism, took the shine from her eyes, but it had never robbed her of her goal. Once upon a time, she may have had dreams of changing the world--but, it was far crueler than any twenty-year-old could imagine. Despite her scaringly calm appearance--fury and bile rose in her throat. She’d spent a lifetime building the world in terms of black and white, and now this singular city, this No Man`s Land, had blended those colors. And staring down the barrel of over a hundred guns--guns that, at some point, had belonged to her allies--she realized it was all coming to an end. "... S`not a proper way to live, though--surviving off someone else`s pity," She spat the last word out, as though it were something disgusting. "So, if that doesn`t answer your question," She readied her knife, taking on a basic stance in CQC. "I won`t put an end to this pathetic struggle. And I won`t stop further damaging your prison,"
Jo struck out, unexpectedly, toward an army, completely ready to take on each and every soldier in front of her.     

Snake Eater
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:22 am

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 7 Paladi10

Charles Paladin

Charles narrowed his eyes at Jo "Oh..?" such a pain, what a waste of bullets that could be better used. Charles shook his head, slowly turning his back "I would assume you'd take my pity Josephine... heavens knows how this whole situation would have ended if you monsters had just stopped killing each other." the man spoke. He stopped, turning back to her, facing her, hundreds of soldiers behind him "Perhaps all of you maniacs should have stopped killing each other? Its what lead to this situation... and honestly, the only regrets I have is letting Black Dragon run rampant in my side. But that's how it is with you scum... its kill or be killed..." Charles narrowed his eyes at Jo, she was once a respectable member of society- er, what's left of it. This city had transformed her into a ruthless Super Criminal "I won't make this mistake again Josephine. This time I'll be watching the criminals much more closely... not that that will matter one way or another to you. Not anymore." the man pulled his arm up, then down. With the motion of his hand hundreds of soldiers opened fire. Their gunshots echoed through the entire city like the haunting silence at an execution. An era of No Man's Land's history had ended "Mistress... Josephine Beaumont is dead." Charles spoke over a communicator, looking at the reflection of a faint hand in a puddle.

"I am Charles Paladin, Founder and CEO of Paladin Industries, and I have big plans for the world..."
Charles Theme- Nunquam Vincar

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:23 am

Act 2
Fin
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7