Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard

+9
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
Shadow_Okami
Dane Nerro
robert200110
Inspector Lestrade
MochaLatte
Emu Queen
13 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 3 Empty Re: Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:19 pm

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 3 Inquisitornew_zps833605cb

The Inquisitor
Mastermind : Inmate-X
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Figaro kept a stoic and manly face the entire time, now was the time to stand strong "They were good friends and brave comrades..." he spoke quietly "But I dont' feel like I can really say anything else..." he finished, his head hung low as he walked to the others. The Inquisitor, who had been quiet and near motionless the entire time, looked over to Buddi, seeing the man cry. The Inquisitor looked to the graves, then to Buddi "..." it was impossible to read his expression anymore. For all they knew he was laughing his ass off about their deaths in side. But then, David suddenly walked over to Buddi, giving him a hug and patting him on the back "There there..." he told Buddi, his artificial voice was low and somewhat more clear and human.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Let's play a game...!"
Inquisitor Theme - Wretched Automatons

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 3 Empty Re: Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard

Post  Dane Nerro Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:26 pm

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 3 Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433 Akuryō
The pained Knife
Ƞ Ν Π Ѝ Ҋ Ӣ Ӥ Ώ Ω Л Й Й Л Ω Ώ Ӥ Ӣ Ҋ Ѝ Π Ν Ƞ

Akuryo could hear some movement, looking to a large tombstone as he thought he heard someone before he moved forward and kneeled before the three graves. "..." He didn't say a word, his right hand having not been bandaged had dried blood on it as he saw it as a message.

"...Can you donate to me...some blood?"
The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:43 pm

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 3 Orane6_zps6e3a87dd

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~
---------------------------------------------
”I’m going to get stronger...and I'll protect the people I care about with that newfound strength!”

Orane looked up to the sky, up to the gray clouds above. There had been thunder and drizzling...but the rain had stopped momentarily for now. Now, the skies were just dark and gray. Could it be an omen of sorts? Or just that everyone's sadness flew into the sky to make the thick cloud cover?
...Were Renate, Stegs, and Code Talker all up there now, up in the clouds? Heaven...was it really there?
Orane's eyes cast down to Earth again, then over to Buddi. He walked over to the huge man, placing a hand on his arm, trying to comfort him along with The Inquisitor. As large as Buddi was, it was clear that the man still had a heart of gold.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orane’s Theme – Into the Ocean
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 3 Empty Re: Inner City // No Man's Land Grave Yard

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:23 pm

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 3 SouryuuLeonfull1484063

Issac watched as they buried the bodies. When he heard Figaro ask if they had anything to say, he felt a knot in his throat. He knew Renate, well not really, but he knew her more than Stegs and Code Talker. He listened in to Orane's speech and felt more depressed. If only he didn't freak out, she would still be alive. Maybe Code Talker and Stegs would still be alive as well. No. He couldn't think that. He had to think forward now to help everyone that was still alive. He heard sniffles and looked over to see Buddi crying. Even the man that was intimidating to him was crying. Issac was gonna go over to help the man when he saw Orane helped him out instead. He looked back to the makeshift graves and went inside his coat pulling out three cards. One had a picture of a flower, one with a nice tophat, and the last one with a dinosaur on it. He placed them on the stones and went down on one knee, pounding the ground. He felt so much pain. Pain that he wasn't there to help them. Pain that he wasn't stronger. Pain of how much of an idiot he was. He kept poudning the ground a bit more, bruising his hand and got back up. He composed himself and went back toward the others.

"I will use my cards to protect everyone!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:30 pm

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 3 Bunny4_zps48ae195f
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou
Theme:Get your Body Beat

Bunny chewed on a cloth, covering her ears. She hated thunder...well...more like she was scared of it. She brought her legs to her chest, and held it tightly. She kept listening, but her body shook in fear. They didn't seem to be doing anything. At least some things were sacred to those unhumane. This place truly did change others.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 3 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:40 pm

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 3 Masklessb_zps6b0216b1

everytime i try i get nowhere
wouldn`t it be nice if we were just normal people
trying so hard to act like we don`t care.

Buddi blinked a few of his tears away as the Inquisitor suddenly hugged him. He returned the gesture without hesitation, burying his face into the man`s shoulder as he sobbed quietly. He tightened his grip around the man, very cautiously so. The mutant pulled back a little, feeling Orane`s comforting hand on his arm. He was about to pull him, along with Figaro and Akuryo into the world`s tightest group hug, but decided against it as the fear of crushing one of them tugged at the back of his mind. With a sigh and a muffled sniffle, he released the Inquisitor. He wiped the tears from his eyes again, releasing a final deep breath to compose himself. With a tiny, wistful smile on his face, he silently awaited an order telling him that they could return to the tower.  

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - After You`ve Gone
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:50 pm

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 3 Inquisitornew_zps833605cb

The Inquisitor
Mastermind : Inmate-X

The Inquisitor pat Buddi again as he was let go "It's okay Buddi..." he spoke quietly to him, before he looked to everyone else. Suddenly, The Inquisitor looked very scary again "What are you looking at!? We have shit to do people. I promise you that this city will belong to us by the end of this war! And then the world!" he barked out to them "Our home is obviously not safe anymore... and due to the recent meeting we've been in... we've entered an alliance with Conqueror Worm. Now don't you think this makes us friends... I haven't forgotten what he did to Renate and Isaac. We're only using them to continue our own goals..." he told the officers "I've already ordered our armies to move there, The Inquisitor Faction will rise again people!" he told them before he let out a sigh. He gave Buddi another short hug before he walked away. Figaro was quick to follow "Oh boy... better follow him people. The boss is quite difficult when he has feelings..." he joked, albeit not at the best time, but he did anyways. They were going to Conqueror Town now.
(BOTH EXIT)

"Let's play a game...!"
Inquisitor Theme - Wretched Automatons

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:55 pm

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 3 Orane6_zps6e3a87dd

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~
”I’m going to get stronger...and I'll protect the people I care about with that newfound strength!”

Orane froze up when he heard that they were working with Conqueror Worm. They were working with the man that had...
He moved, putting a hand over his mouth. He felt like he wanted to puke. Did this mean that he had to answer to the man who had driven his sister to suicide for her cause? But...why...?
He stood there for a moment, as if having trouble processing it. But after a bit more time, he sighed, then turned, sullenly walking after Figaro and The Inquisitor. He wasn't going to pay a speck of obedience to those Worms. He was only loyal to his own faction--not to the people that had hurt them so badly. He was only going to listen to orders from The Inquisitor, or anyone else from his own faction. He would just silently go along with this...

*Exit*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orane’s Theme – Into the Ocean
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:00 pm

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 3 Bloodyclaws

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

Victor heard all the commotion and hid behind a tree, once he heard what the Inquisitor had said he clenched his teeth,"Jade...what the fuck are you thinking?"He asked himself as he peeked out and the the people he despised so much had gone,"Good..."He said breathing a sigh of relief.
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:03 pm

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 3 Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433 Akuryō
The pained Knife

Akuryo heard the inquisitor as he pulled out another knife and tossed it to the biggest tombstone, it had a revolver etched onto it as he said, "Let's depart now before I change my mind...." His voice was cold.
(Exits)

"...Can you donate to me...some blood?"
The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:15 pm

BunnyMio

"They teamed up!?" Bunny thought, a giant 'wtf' moment going through her head. This was terrible. She had to tell the Vultures about this...Jo would want to hear it for sure. She had to report this when the coast was clear.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 3 Empty Re: Inner City // No Man's Land Grave Yard

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:17 pm

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 3 SouryuuLeonfull1484063

Issac listened in on what the Inquisitor had to say. What? Teaming up with them? No....NO! Issac fell down on his knees and barfed, remembering the memories of what Jade did to him. He got up and was trying to suppress a cry but couldn't. Tears were flowing down his face as he left with them.

*Exit*

"I will use my cards to protect everyone!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:19 pm

Inspector Lestrade wrote:Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 3 Bloodyclaws

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

He sat on the ground and pushed his hair back,What the fuck is Jade thinking?!"He yelled, his eyes going feral as he looked off towards the city,"That fucking idiot! And people tell me I never think these things through!"
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:33 pm

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 3 Masklessb_zps6b0216b1

everytime i try i get nowhere
wouldn`t it be nice if we were just normal people
trying so hard to act like we don`t care.

Buddi had run out of tears, sighing once again and offering a tired smile as the Inquisitor calmed him. His smile grew, watching him bark at the other officers, until suddenly he said a thing. The mutant`s eyes shot wide open, his body beginning to tremble in terror. Conqueror Worm? The faction he defected whom now hated his guts? The mutant swallowed the large lump in his throat. His shoulders rose and fell quickly, as he suddenly remembered the worst part of that faction. Kraven. He mentally reminded himself to never leave Dave`s side ever. Ever ever. He didn`t want to so much as look at that psychotic nun. With a final shaky sigh, Buddi was the last to leave.

(EXIT)  

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - After You`ve Gone
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:44 pm

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 3 JaydenandKayden25_zpsa1f8baaf

Jayden and Kayden Levard
The Nightshade Brothers
-------------------------------------
“A fight that big, huh? Sounds like a party! Count us in!”
-------------------------------------

It wasn't long before the twins arrived in the graveyard--carrying shovels. They walked among the rows of graves, happening to pass the fresh ones made by the Inquisitor faction and scoffing at their mediocre quality. Eventually, they at last came to a grave with a very familiar mask at it.
"This has gotta be it, yeah?"
"Yeah. I'd know that mask anywhere."
The two of them moved the mask to the side, then got to work digging. Luckily, with both of them digging, it didn't take them as long as it would have with just one person. And eventually, they finally reached the corpse.
"...I think I almost took his arm off with th' shovel--"
"Let's just get 'im out, yeah?"
After a good bit of work, Jayden and Kayden had gotten out Henry's corpse. They laid the man's corpse down to the side, then hastily refilled the grave with dirt so that it wouldn't be so obvious it had been dug up. After patting down the dirt carefully, the two of them took a moment to catch their breath, then went through the effort of picking up both the corpse and the mask, and carrying that, along with the shovels, to the entrance of the graveyard, and then back towards Highend.

*Exit*

Jayden and Kayden's Theme – Too Good Too Bad
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:17 am

BunnyMio

Bunny saw two little kids dig up Henry's corpse. Anger surged through her. She wanted to shoot the kids, but figured that she could gain more by them being alive. As soon as she saw them leave, she followed. (exit)

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:22 am

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 3 Bloodyclaws

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

Ripper gt up and started walking to the city.
*EXIT*
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:48 am

Marcus Clouth
The Fireball

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 3 D2_Adell_5_Bust

Marcus didn't know how far and how long he flew. He didn't even know where he was! He spotted some tombstones and landed there, throwing Renier onto one of the tombstones. "Wake up you piece of poopoo!" Marcus yelled at Renier, anger in his eyes. This is the first time that he has ever been fully and naturally pissed off. He played it at times to try and look cool but he was just angry. Full hatred showing in him right now.

"Fire! Fire! Fire!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Merix Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:54 am

Plague
Renier Cross
(Profile)

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 3 Renier28p2_zpsde1581a8

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Renier suddenly took in a deep breath, his eyes slowly opened as he came about a little groggy. He didn't say anything at first as his vision slowly came back into focus.
wha... where did everyone go? when did a graveyard get here? he asked somewhat confused.

Merix
Canadian
Canadian

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:05 am

Marcus Clouth
The Fireball

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 3 D2_Adell_5_Bust

"Don't play dumb with me no longer hair man! You managed to piss everyone off, not even show off your skills, lost and got me kicked out! I thought I could finally be in a family..." Marcus fired a fireball the grazed Renier's ear, destroying a tombstone. "No....no one would ever want me in a family." He looked up, anger and tears swelling together. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!"

"Fire! Fire! Fire!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Merix Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:12 am

Plague
Renier Cross
(Profile)

renier sat up, looking sullen.
thats right... i... i lost...
Renier groaned a bit as he got on his hands and knees and bowed his head to Marcus.
i'm...i'm sorry for what has happened... I didn't expect things to turn out like this... Im not going to ask for forgiveness, just a chance to try and do right by you... if killing me will make you satisfied, then so be it... otherwise, i suggest we stick together and plan...

Merix
Canadian
Canadian

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:35 am

Marcus Clouth
The Fireball

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 3 D2_Adell_4_Bust

Marcus listened in on what Renier had to say. He looked down at the ground before chucking a small rock at the mans head. He plopped down and rested his head on his knees, tears coming out even more. "I want a family. People that actually care about me. People that I know who like me for who I am..." He digged himself deeper in his knees. "I...I want to find love too! I want to fall in love with a girl as well! That won't happen though...no one likes me...I'll just always be miserable!" Marcus finished talking and went on crying nonstop.

"Fire! Fire! Fire!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Merix Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:44 am

Plague
Renier Cross
(Profile)

renier sat up again, flopping into a sitting position.
seems to be a lot of that going around... i remember back when i was young... i thought i had found a family too... but that turned out to be a lie... afer a while of hoping... i just kinda gave up on the idea... but then again... i thought i was going to die in that hole i was in for so many years as well... until i came here yesterday, i hadn't see the sun in over 20 years...

he took a deep breath and sighed.
well you know what? fuck them... fuck all of those assholes until they have to sit funny...

Renier struggled to stand up, groaning a bit as he did so.
hell... if no one wants us to be part of their family, let's make our own... we can be brothers, how does that sound? even if i may be a terrible older brother...

Merix
Canadian
Canadian

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:56 am

Marcus Clouth
The Fireball

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 3 D2_Adell_4_Bust

Marcus raised his head after hearing Renier speak. There were still tears coming out as he was surprised. Huh? Brothers? Marcus got up to stare at the man on the ground. "No...I don't want a kind of brother that always brings me misfortune." Marcus turned around and spoke in a brash tone, "Go! Get out now! I don't want to see you ever again! Go now before I decide to kill you, you piece of doodie!" Marcus started to walk away from Renier, looking back to make sure that he wasn't being followed.

"Fire! Fire! Fire!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Merix Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:06 am

Plague
Renier Cross
(Profile)

renier seemed somewhat taken aback by Marcus's reply.
Red... you may not like me right now... but i'm probably the only person you've got right now... and while you probably thinks my words are worthless... I want to do what i can to help you... even if it means going back there and getting my ass kicked a second time after i've recovered... Renier didn't know why he was trying so hard, maybe it was becuase he didn't want to be alone in this city of criminals... or maybe he wasnt thinking straight yet from his blood loss or hunger... but he wanted to try and help Marcus for some reason.

Merix
Canadian
Canadian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next