Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard

+9
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
Shadow_Okami
Dane Nerro
robert200110
Inspector Lestrade
MochaLatte
Emu Queen
13 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 5 Empty Re: Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard

Post  robert200110 Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:18 pm

Lauren Eizenberg
Riot Girl
Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 5 Valkyrie_zpsf22f10ea

Lauren cautiously entered the graveyard. As she entered she noticed that some of the graves seemed new. She moved closer to them, looking at the names left on the headstones. She didn't recognize any of them, but one was familiar. She sat in front of the graves, saying a quiet prayer for each of them. "Dying here may be better then living out there... No. I need to leave and catch that bastard."
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 5 Empty Re: Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard

Post  MochaLatte Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:23 pm

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 5 Screenshot2013-09-18at103017PM
Mocha Deren

Code Name: Doctor Latte

Mocha walked with Dorthy, the girl was looking for the gravestones of her comrades. "Do we have flowers?" Dorthy asked and Mocha shook her head. "No... At least I don't..." Mocha said as she looked at the mass of gravestones. "Thank you for bringing us here Kraven... I'm happy that we're here." Mocha said to the blond man as she looked at the gravestones and stopped by one of her first loves stones. But he betrayed her... Left her for another woman... Damn that Crosswell, but... She loved him so much.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:35 pm

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 5 Kravennew_zpse9183a76

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven walked over to Cathy's grave "..." he was silent, completely silent, his face shadowed in the darkness of the night. He had no idea what to say in front of the grave, absolutely no idea. And then he took out the shovel, he had picked it up outside the church while leaving. The man looked at the grave, a mad look in his eyes. The man suddenly sunk his shovel into the grave, and started to dig it out "Heheheh... heheheh...! Yeah... hehehehe....!" he started to laugh madly, his voice cracking as he tried to get to Cathy's body.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Kraven Theme - Rules of Nature
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:47 pm

Dorthy

The Lost Doll
Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 5 DorthyYoung5

Dorthy stayed by Chef's grave, tracing over the letters. This was her real good-bye wasn't it? No... She would come here again to say hello! "Hello Joel! I have been looking for my Daddy... Have you seen him? And my Mommy..." Dorthy said in the most cheerful voice that she could muster, but then she started to sniffle, and she covered her eyes. Mocha on the other hand began to looked at Cilia's grave. "Oh Cilia... I'm so sorry... I... I never got to tell you that... You were a great friend..." Mocha said before she heard the laughing and looked over to where Kraven was. "KRAVEN!?" Mocha shouted as she ran over to the giant man. He was digging up Catherine's grave!? "Put the shovel down! Leave Catherine's body alone! I know you miss her, but leave her body alone!" Mocha said as she grabbed onto his arm. "CRACKER ARE YOU LISTEN TO ME?!" Mocha said going into what Jade called her black accent.

"I want my Dolly... I want my dolly... I want my, my... DOLLY!
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:52 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven grinned, staring at the grave as he continued to dig out the corpse, Mocha's words didnt' even phase him "S-shut up! I'm going to get Cathy's body and turn her into a cyborg like Ivy! Yeah... that'll work! Heheheheheh...! It'll work shut up! It worked on Ivy it'll work on Cathy! Hehehehe!" he started cackling like a lunatic as he dug out the grave more and more, even as she grabbed his arm he continued, she didn't have the physical strength to stop him.

"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:54 pm

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 5 Shion11_zpsb6d95674

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
"The name's Devereaux. Matthias Devereaux..."
-----

Matthias was excessively quiet as he entered the grave yard, his head still down as he stepped around the many graves, looking for one specific one. He started slowly, completely ignoring the others as he slowly grew more desperate, soon hurrying between the graves as he searched- and then stopped, backed up, and stared at the one he had been looking for.
"Justus..."
Slowly kneeling down in front of the grave, he stared at the stone with tears in his eyes, wishing he knew what to say- before he lifted a hand to his eyes, furiously scrubbing at them with the back of his hand. Though he was still sniffling quietly as he got back up, he tried to ignore it, instead approaching Dorthy. He knew something was happening with Mocha and Kraven- but he had something on his mind and he needed to do it before he lost it. "Dorthy... do you have a knife...?" he asked gently.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:10 am

Mocha Deren

"Punk ass muther-We don't know how he did that and even if we could we wouldn't know where to get that stuff! His tower was destroyed!" Mocha said as she attached herself to Kraven's back. She wrapped her legs around his waist as she tried to angle the shovel away but he was getting closer to Catherine body. "UGH! Kraven!" Mocha said before resting on his back. "Kraven... I know you miss Catherine... I understand. I miss Jade, and Joel, and Crosswell... We can talk about it?" Mocha offered since she was getting tired of trying to pull him away.

Meanwhile Dorthy looked up at Matthias when he spoke to her. "Um... Yeah... Kraven gave me one." Dorthy said as she gave him a knife. "Give it back later okay?" Dorthy said as she got up and looked at Matthias closely. "What are you going to use it for?" she asked, looking curious as always.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:17 am

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven was stopped in his digging, only because of Mocha's actions, if she stopped for jsts a second he would start digging again, and he was trying desperately to get free form her "Pffft! Talking is for pussies! Bringing woman back to life as cyborgs is awesome! What do you think I'll do!?" he retorted to Mocha, trying to force her away "I'll find a way to make her a cyborg! I'll ask Ryder! Yeah, he's smart! He'll know what to do...! Hehehehehehe...!" he continued to cackle and twitch "Come on! Lemme dig her out! I can do it!" he cried.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:27 am

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
-----

Matthias smiled softly at Dorthy in thanks as he took the knife gently, nodding. "I'll take good care of it..." he murmured, before he started back to Justus' grave. Though he heard the little girl's question, he would explain in a moment. Or perhaps his actions would be enough to explain... Kneeling in front of the head stone, he began to carve into the stone, being careful not to damage the knife in the process. Tears actually began to fall, but he didn't let it distract him as he carved carefully, ensuring each letter was clear before he moved on.
Once he finally finished and pulled away, he dusted off the knife, examining his work quietly before lifting his other hand to wipe his cheeks. On the tombstone there was now a short poem, something that Matthias was surprised to have thought up. It read:

'Though his body may have lost the war,
The spirit will never truly die-
One day the knight shall rise once more,
With azure flames as vibrant as the sky...'

Finally turning to answer Dorthy, he nodded to what he had done. "That's what I needed it for..." he murmured quietly.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:32 am

Mocha Deren

Mocha struggled to be on Kraven because he stopped digging up her grave. "Kraven..." Mocha said as she changed her grip into more of a hug. "You really loved her..." Mocha said, and although Kraven didn't want to talk about she decided to ask a few questions. Maybe it could help him deal with it. "How did Catherine die?" Mocha asked while hugging his back.

Dorthy looked at the grave and read it silently, moving her lips for the words. "So... Mister Knight is gone too..." Dorthy said, and remembered the stories he told her, and that time they had tea. She watched Matthias closely and read along. "Wow... It rhymes! I like it..." Dorthy said as she took the knife back. "Do you really think that... Our spirit goes on?"

[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:49 am

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven suddenly stopped digging, dropping his shovel to the ground as Mocha asked how Catherine died. The man's eyes widened, before his expression turned towards rage "It's my own personal burden... stop talking to me..." he whispered to her, his eyes shadowed by the darkness. The man began to breathe erratically before falling to his knees, completely silent "..." not a single word escaped his lips. He just wanted to be left alone and make Catherine into a cyborg. The man's expression darkened, he just sat there in front of Catherine's grave without a word.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:54 am

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
-----

Matthias nodded as he heard Dorthy at first, still smiling a bit before he turned back to the grave, brushing his fingers over the newly carved words. "Thank you... and... I... well..." Considering the question for a moment, he stayed quiet- before slowly beginning to speak. "As a matter of fact... I do. I think our soul moves on even after it has left our bodies behind..."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:04 am

Mocha Deren

Mocha looked down she was trying to hold back her sadness. She was just trying to help. "I'm.. Sorry..." Mocha said as she let go of him. She watched him kneel there with nothing to say, and just staring at Catherine's grave. She sat down next to him, without saying a word. She didn't want him to feel like that he was alone. And then they said nothing.

Dorthy smiled when Matthias said to her the souls moved on and such. "Really!? Does that mean my dad is somewhere too? Just... As a soul? And my mom?" Dorthy asked as she looked around at the sky as if she could catch a glimpse at them up there and playing. "Are they waiting for me Matthias?"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:26 am

Lauren Eizenberg
Riot Girl

Lauren watched and listened as the other people entered the graveyard. Things seemed really tense all around. It was obvious that they were visiting comrades. She stood, leaning on her gun, which was planted butt first on the ground. "It sure is loud in this city. It must be hard for the dead to sleep. She wasn't speaking to anyone in particular.
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:50 am

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
-----

Matthias paused as he heard Dorthy's questions- before slowly nodding. "I believe so... I mean, there's no guarantee I'm right... but I would like to believe they're both up there, waiting for you. There's no hurry, though... even if you want to see them, they want to see you live a long happy life before you go to see them again..." he explained slowly, reaching out to place a hand on her head- before he froze, turning towards the voice with a glare. He didn't care who it was- they weren't on his team. "... Keep your knife where you can reach it, Dorthy..." he murmured quietly, so only she would hear.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:16 am

Lauren Eizenberg
Riot Girl

Lauren noticed when the man saw her. She turned to him, now that he had noticed. "I'm not sure if you can help me, but I want to find the Conqueror Worms. Where are they?" She was trying to be as nice and calm as she could.
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:30 am

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven stood up from his grave "Heheheh..." the man twitched for a moment before standing up strong, then slowly regaining his powerful composure once again "Everyone!" he called out, looking to Mocha in particular. That was enough time in the past for him "We're going to Chinatown! I think it's about time The Don dies. Once he's gone this war will be over... and we won't be hiding anymore!" he yelled, the man was grinning like a maniac, Mocha would be able to tell he had something up his sleeve. He was eager to fight The Don one last time, so he'd be able to end this all already, so everything would be under his control.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:29 pm

Mocha Deren

Mocha sighed and decided to look to see who Matthias and Dorthy were talking to. She raised an eyebrow at who it was, and she... She was asking for Conquer Worm!? Really!? "What are you planning on doing when you find out where they are?" Mocha asked with her arms crossed before Dorthy said, "That's us!" and Mocha slapped her head when Dorthy said that. "Dorthy!"

"But it's true!" Dorthy said before Mocha gave her a look. Dorthy skittered away and found her father's grave. She stood there for a moment before hugging it tightly. Mocha then heard laughing and she turned to see Kraven looking at her in particular. "Are we now? That sounds amazing!" Mocha said in the most cheerful voice she could muster. She walked over to him and looked at the grave, with a sad smile. "Dorthy!" Mocha called and Dorthy came over to see her mother's grave. "Anyway sounds like you gotta plan. Wanna share?" Mocha asked with a gleam in her eyes.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:58 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven crossed his arms as he looked to the other Conqueror Worms "Winning this means understanding the enemy... The Mistress loves her games... but every one of them have purpose... she's a visionary you see. She was the reason Jade could be freed from No Man's Land so easily... the reason I joined Conqueror Worm... they might have even played a role for how we became criminals... of course, all behind the shadows. In the end she wants to see who is the better man... me or The Don... so why not take advantage of her? Me and Mario duke it out in front of her in Chinatown... I kill The Kingpin... and in that swift moment... Black Dragon will be loyal to us.... The Family will be under our control... THE CITY WILL BE UNDER OUR CONTROL." he told them, the plan sounded like something out of a comic book, yet Kraven was quite known for pulling things like this off "This is what Jade dreamed of everyone... the city united under one rule... and as such... the fighting finally end...!" Kraven grinned, his arms spread out wide like a prophet to his flock. In truth, Kraven already knew that he would succeed in this, because he'd already seen it happen.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:18 pm

Mocha Deren

Mocha crossed her arms as she listened closely to Kraven. "Interesting... Your quite confident in this plan." Mocha said and she wanted to ask how he got this information. "I must be crazy or your confidence is contagious. How do you know that this will work?" Mocha asked wanting to know why the man, or rather how the man found that confidence. She wanted that... It was like Jade. Able to pick himself up after a defeat to try again. "The fighting will end?" Dorthy asked with hope in her eyes. "Does that mean... Does that mean everyone will be friends?" Dorthy asked happily and Mocha stiffened at that. She wasn;t so sure if THAT will happen, but she didn't want to tell Dorthy that what she was dreaming was impossible. She is so pure.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:35 pm

Lauren Eizenberg
Riot Girl

Lauren frowned at the information. This is all? She then listened intently to the other mans plan. It sounded very..... interesting.
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:10 am

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
-----

Though Matthias was slower to return to Mocha's side than Dorthy, he still made it in time to hear Kraven's plan. Which he didn't like at all- but he wasn't stupid enough to say so. He remained silent with his head down before sighing, glancing between Mocha, Kraven, and Dorthy before he turned his back and looked off towards Justus' grave, waiting for everyone to leave. He'd bring up the rear... again.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:28 am

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven nodded to Mocha, his arms crossed "Why wouldn't I be confident? All I have to do to make this plan work is to kill one man! What could possibly go wrong!?" it was as if Kraven was daring for everything to go wrong by saying that. But knowing him he said it on purpose. Kraven smiled to Dorthy as she talked, he approached her. Still smiling at her, he slowly got on his knees to be at her level and pet her on the head "Of course! After this is done I'll say it to the world! I will accept everyone as my friend! But I'm not sure if everyone will frankly want to be our friend... I'm fine with that... so long as they don't try and stop us, right?" he pat her on the head again, Kraven would be lying if he said that he didn't soften up to the girl. In truth she was the only reason he hadn't killed himself already "Soon everyone will stop fighting little one..." he spoke softly. Then he stood up once again, before looking to Matthias, the only man who hadn't said a word. Kraven, being the person he was, expecting Matthias to be more outspoken, a true man. Thus, he was going to try and get something out of him "And what about you Matthias...?" he asked, looking at Matt with a piercing glare.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:40 am

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
-----

Matthias listened as Kraven addressed Mocha and Dorthy, even if he looked like he wasn't paying attention, he was. He blinked in surprise though as he heard Kraven speaking to him, pausing before he slowly turned around to face him. "I think you're a controlling, delusional, manipulative bastard who has been hit in the head too many times. I don't want to have anything to do with you because I don't agree with your methods nor your way of accomplishing what you want. But I won't betray you, because that's not who I am. Traitors are lower than scum... I fucking hate you, but because I promised to serve Conqueror Worm, I won't leave..." he spat, before sighing and looking away with a neutral expression.
Sometimes, he even questioned himself. Did he have a death wish?

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:00 am

Mocha Deren

"You... Don't want me to answer that." Mocha said with a nervous smile. 'Just pretend that your happy with this and everything will be fine. If he dies you break for it. Dorthy won't mind.' Mocha thought to herself and Dorthy smiled up at Kraven. He was just so happy now, and they seemed closer to their goal! "Yay! No more fights!" Dorthy said, her cheeks getting rosy as she sneezed. Mocha placed a hand on top of Dorthy's head to feel the temp since she got sick a lot. Mocha then froze when she heard those words come out of Matthias' mouth and looked at him like he grew a second mouth, and a third eye right before her eyes. She was shocked, had no response for it what so ever. Dorthy looked confused and hoped that there wasn't going to be a fight.

[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next