Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard

+9
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
Shadow_Okami
Dane Nerro
robert200110
Inspector Lestrade
MochaLatte
Emu Queen
13 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 2 Empty Re: Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard

Post  Shadow_Okami Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:48 am

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 2 New40-1
I may have a twisted obsession with the dead...

Ⱥltair Ӎindu
Death's Little Examiner

Altair wasn't threaten once bit by Akuryo since he met more serious and dangerous people then him. He shrugged his shoulders and didn't care about Akuryo's glowing eyes. His ears perk up when he heard Rosa talking and he turn his head. He saw who it was, turn around, and answer" How rude of me. My name is Altair, miss" He smile slightly at her and turn his head back at Akuryo to see what he was going to do

...doesn't mean I will let that get in my way in helping the sickly and the injure
Shadow_Okami
Shadow_Okami
Canadian
Canadian

Back to top Go down

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 2 Empty Re: Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard

Post  robert200110 Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:17 am

Arron Blitz
Striker
Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 2 AnimeRedheadTrenchcoatGuy

Striker glanced at Altair, giving him a small smile and turning back to Akuryo. "Well, I could care less about worm. I don't work for them. A fight with you might be entertaining though, don't you think?" Striker removed his hands from his pockets. "If you don't want to fight right now, then fine. We can settle it another time. I have no problem with that." He lowered his arms, watching Akuryo get off the tombstone.
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:29 am

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 2 Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433 Akuryō
The pained Knife
Ƞ Ν Π Ѝ Ҋ Ӣ Ӥ Ώ Ω Л Й Й Л Ω Ώ Ӥ Ӣ Ҋ Ѝ Π Ν Ƞ

"Just be lucky I don't have the mood to kill right now....otherwise, I'd kill you myself." He replied before putting his knives away, eyeing Rosa though before he soon stated, "What's your name fresh meat?" He called out to her as he popped his neck and sat back down on Vivian's tombstone.

"...Can you donate to me...some blood?"
The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:27 pm

Rosa Oeste

The Dessert Rose
Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 2 Tumblr_m2g36cI2T91qg53nto1_500

"Rosa Oeste..." Rosa said as she shook hands with Altier. Her face was a little red when she said this, and she began to pick up her stuff to get out of this place since she'd rather not be with this mad man until... What do you know he begins to talk to her. "Ah grande... ¿Qué le quiere hijoputa?" Rosa spat in Spanish, she knew what he told her and turned her head away like the sassy Mexican she was.

"Mi nombre es Rose West, mi hermano mayor es Diego West. Encabecé la revolución a lo largo de lado porque tuvo un sueño... Ahora tengo un sueño. Mi sueño es para vengar su muerte y continuar con el movimiento en México! Voy a hacer todo en mi poder para hacerlo!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow_Okami Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:57 pm

Ⱥltair Ӎindu
Death's Little Examiner

Altair chuckle a little when he heard what Rosa said to Akuryo and understood it. He haven't seen a sassy girl in a while, so he smile a little. He then went back being serious and told Rosa still looking at Akuryo" I bet he wants to know something about you, so he can find a way to put you in his leader's mind games and have some fun with it. That how Vivian and others got killed" It was still painful for him to remember the incident month ago. All the chancing, killing, and sacrifice Vivian and Rourke had made to end it

...doesn't mean I will let that get in my way in helping the sickly and the injure
Shadow_Okami
Shadow_Okami
Canadian
Canadian

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:10 pm

Rosa Oeste

The Dessert Rose

"Tch Aye no..." Rosa said as she placed her hands on her hips. "Let me tell you something gringro... Your not getting an ounce of info on me!" Rosa said as she picked up her guitar that belonged to a certain brother of hers and began to play a song of a somewhat slow beat, but then it got faster. "Well you think that you can take me on... You must be crazy... To think that the things you've done... Are gonna faze meh... Oh but if you wanna hava go... I'm just gonna let you know..." she then stopped playing and took out her gun and fired at the man. "Get out off of my back! And into MY game! Get out of my way! And out of my brain! Get out of my face! Or give your best shot! My patience is like a train getting off of the track, so get off of my back!~" Rosa said as she continued to fire 3 more rounds.

"Mi nombre es Rose West, mi hermano mayor es Diego West. Encabecé la revolución a lo largo de lado porque tuvo un sueño... Ahora tengo un sueño. Mi sueño es para vengar su muerte y continuar con el movimiento en México! Voy a hacer todo en mi poder para hacerlo!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:28 am

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 2 Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433 Akuryō
The pained Knife

Akuryo heard them talk, and talk...and now sing at him before he shook his head and soon sat against the tombstone. "Me asking her name means nothing since the inquisitor has eyes everywhere...." But he saw her reach her hands down and rolled away to behind another tombstone to stay hidden. "It's pointless to try and defend your info when you're showing signs of your brother....the inquisitor already knows your secret then." He told her as he stayed hidden.

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:08 pm

Arron Blitz
Striker

Striker laughed at the display. "So if the Inquisitor has eyes everywhere, her names shouldn't be necessary. He should know it already, shouldn't he?" He removed the rifle from his back, getting it reloading and getting ready to fire if need be.
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:00 pm

The pained Knife

Akuryo kept low as the tombstone was still being shot as he sighed and slowly pulled out a knife. "You guys are really beginning to piss me off!" He said in an angered voice.

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:33 pm

Arron Blitz
Striker

Arron took over before Striker could start shooting and he delivered a blow with the rifles butt to the back of Rosa's head, attempting to knock her out. That's enough of that. This isn't the time or place." He turned to look at Akuryo.
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow_Okami Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:47 pm

Ⱥltair Ӎindu
Death's Little Examiner

Altair chuckle again when he saw Rosa reaction to Akuryo and saw him hiding from the bullets. He learn that she is one person not to mess with and step back a little. He soon listen Akuryo and sighed from it. He didn't like that answer since he didn't want to caught up in this mess at all. He heard Striker said to Rosa and nod at it. He said" You are right. This isn't the time or place to fight. This is a place to respect the death and cherish on what they did" He crossed his arms and told Akuryo behind the tombstone" And Mr. Akuryo, we can't make you angry. Sure, we can said things to cause you to get angry, but in the end, you are the only person who has control of your emotions and choose either to react to it or not" He knew his name, since he took time to figure out who was the cause to his friends death. He also want him to learn something, not many people knew about

Shadow_Okami
Shadow_Okami
Canadian
Canadian

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:27 pm

Rosa Oeste

The Dessert Rose

"Phew... Fine..." Rosa said as she put back her guns, and looked down at Akuryo. "It's Rosa... Adios..." Rosa said as she packed up her things, but left Diego's stuff behind except for the Guitar. She wasn't sure why Akyuro wanted to speak with her, but all she knew was that she had to get home. She made it to the entrance of the Graveyard and left from there.
*Exit*

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:53 am

Arron Blitz
Striker

Arron turned back to his bike, replacing the rifle on his back and getting on the bike. He rode off, going back to base.

((exit))
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:29 am

The pained Knife

Akuryo heard them all talk, learning Rosa's name on his own, which was a bit of a surprise since he usually had information fed to him on names. When she left, along with Arron, he slowly came to a stand to face the remaining person in the graveyard with him. "Altair.......you know....it's been nearly a few months since we last met.....well.....since I last saw you after the death of your friend at my hands." He told him as he looked down at the tombstone and read the name on it, "Lucius Taiga....." He saw the bullet dents on it, it ironically blanked out his title.

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow_Okami Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:20 pm

Ⱥltair Ӎindu
Death's Little Examiner

Altair watch Striker and Rosa leave the grave and figure they had somewhere to go. He sighed, heard what Akuryo said, and answer in a monotone as he walk to Vivian's grave" I know. You're lucky that i'm stable and put together then most people in here or I would have try ever means possible to kill you for leading my friends to their deaths the moment I lied eyes on you" He look down at the grave, pull out a white rose, and place it on the grave. He then head to Diego's gave, took out a bottle of chili's, and place on the ground next to the tombstone. He finally went to Rourke's grave and place gun casing on it. He soon place his hands together and pray a little for to them. After he was done, he started to walk away, but told Akuryo" You know, I would get you back for what you did. I know you didn't kill them, but you did lead them to it by spying on us and leading the others to us" He didn't show any emotion and knew everything on how the Worms and Vulture find them, which lead to the incident

Shadow_Okami
Shadow_Okami
Canadian
Canadian

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:34 am

The pained Knife

Akuryo heard him and soon stated, "I may have herded them like lambs to a slaughter.....but even with the items and abilities that master gave me.....I never wanted those trio to die.....as much as I like death.....I like seeing those, whose odds are against them, their backs to the wall....finding a way to live." He to him before he visited each gravestone, even the destroyed Vivian's grave. At each of them, he left a colored Butterfly knife, one white, one green, and another was colored like the signature appearance of the orange-red habanero chili pepper.

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow_Okami Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:13 pm

Ⱥltair Ӎindu
Death's Little Examiner

Altair stop when heard Akuryo and took a deep breath. He then said" Look like we both didn't get what we want that day" He look up, closed his eyes, and started to think. He want to gain a family out of them since Vivian said they would be like one. He soon put his head back down and continue to walk, not before he took out something out of his pocket and threw it at Akuryo. It wasn't anything dangerous or something that would hurt him, in fact it was something can can help him. He told him" I suggest you use it on that cut on your cheek where that bullet glaze you at" He was a doctor still, so was nature for him to worry about the healths of others despite who it was. He soon left the grave site and head to whoever where
~Exit~

Shadow_Okami
Shadow_Okami
Canadian
Canadian

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:24 pm

The pained Knife

Akuryo was hit in the head with some gauze bandages, but it didn't hurt, it merely bounced off his head and into the air. He caught it as it fell down before him as he opened it and took out a square bandage to place onto his cheek for the bullet grazing.

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:58 am

The pained Knife

Akuryo stood there, looking at the graves, then the bandages....which compared to everyone else here, was actually his first gift given to him. He sighed and placed them in his pockets before he pulled out a black butterfly knife as he raised it up towards the moon. "And then.....the last man standing in his mind.....finds a weird written passage in his way...." He told the blade before he swung it up and, for the first time, closed it with the lock active as he placed it into his pocket and walked away.

(Exits)

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:32 pm

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 2 Bunny4_zps48ae195f
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou
Theme:Get your Body Beat

Bunny went to the graveyard, and started to dig. She dug for around a good hour, and placed Henry's body in it. She sighed, feeling terrible. At least she had warned Vulture...but now she was worried if they were okay. She filled the grave and started to carve the tombstone. It took a while, but it was done, and she put it in its place.
"Alright." she said, sitting at the grave for a while. "I'm sorry Henry...I wish we could have met on better terms...very honestly." she said.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 2 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:50 pm

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 2 Inquisitornew_zps833605cb

The Inquisitor
Mastermind : Inmate-X
__________________________________________________________________________________________

The Inquisitor faction officers had gotten to the graveyard, they quickly buried their allies and gave them makeshift graves. It was the best they could do, unlike Vulture Team and Conqueror Worm, they couldn't afford the resources for the graves. Stegs, Code Talker, and Renate were all buried by Figaro and Akuryo. The Inquisitor was silent the entire time, he had not spoken a word since he had returned from the party. Figaro took note of Atticus' absence, that was not good. But right now he would focus on the funeral. Figaro wasn't a religious man, nor did he think anyone other than perhaps Stegs was in the faction, so he just buried them and got done with it. After they were buried, Figaro turned to the other officers "Does anyone want to speak for any of the deceased?" Figaro asked, looking to Orane, David, Akuryo, Isaac, and Buddi.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Let's play a game...!"
Inquisitor Theme - Wretched Automatons

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:08 pm

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 2 Orane6_zps6e3a87dd

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~
---------------------------------------------
”I’m going to get stronger...and I'll protect the people I care about with that newfound strength!”
---------------------------------------------

Orane glanced at the other officers briefly, then stepped forward.
"Um...I'll say something for my sister..." He paused for a moment, as if collecting his thoughts, before he stood in front of his sister's makeshift grave. "Let's see..." There were so many things that he wanted to say...surely, it wasn't absolutely ideal to bare his feelings for everyone to see right in front of everyone, but it was now or never. On the way to the graveyard, he'd been worried that he'd get overly emotional when the time came to speak for Renate...but now, he felt strangely calm.
"Renate was...a wonderful, wonderful sister...and a great person, in general. Always beautiful and graceful, always delicate and ladylike...but beyond that, even when she didn't seem like it...she really did care. She cared dearly about the people around her, even if she didn't show it much...I feel blessed to have been given such a sister. She always looked after me, no matter what. It's...difficult for me to describe the kind of love that I felt for her...it was pure, and beautiful, and...and I'm going to miss her...so very much..." Orane reached into his pocket, pulling out an object that he had brought from his and his sister's room--it was a flower hairpin. The very same kind of hair accessory that Renate was almost always wearing. He bent down, placing it carefully at the grave. "Vous pouvez enfin se reposer maintenant, chère sœur ... Et ne vous inquiétez pas. Ta mort ne sera pas en vain. Je vais trouver l'homme qui a causé votre mort ... et je serai sûr de voir que justice est rendue. Rest now, Renate..." He gingerly placed his hand down atop the makeshift grave marker, keeping it there for a moment. "I'm going to make you proud." He paused, taking a deep breath, then almost reluctantly removed his hand from the grave marker, stepping back into the line of officers and nodding, showing that he was finished.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orane’s Theme – Into the Ocean
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:10 pm

The pained Knife

Akuryo finished burying Code Talker before he stood up and soon said, "The family will not get away with these tragic losses....." He soon pulled out three Butterfly Knives and set them at each of the graves. One knife was etched with the appearance of being scaly, another was etched with coding while the last one had a bow tied around it. "Rest in peace allies...."

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:17 pm

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 2 Bunny4_zps48ae195f
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou
Theme:Get your Body Beat

Bunny heard foot steps, and ran behind a bigger tombstone. She spied the Inquisitor and some of his croonies, including Akuryo, which made her blood boil. Since when he did care about allies? They were pawns to him she bet.
"That bastard...I'll k...huh?" she saw they were having a funeral ceremony. Does that mean they were attacked too? Everyone had been attacked by the Family...those bastards...Bunny watched from a distance, not wanting to get into a fight on the sacred ground. This wasn't a time to fight.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 2 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:12 pm

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 2 Masklessb_zps6b0216b1

everytime i try i get nowhere
wouldn`t it be nice if we were just normal people
trying so hard to act like we don`t care.

Buddi didn`t dare watch, seeing his friend`s bodies being lowered into the ground. His head was lowered, gaze permanently on the ground. He could have avoided all of that. It didn`t give him any sense of peace knowing he gave at least Stegs` and Code Talker`s murderer a rather fitting death. It pained him more if anything. His dark eyes flickered up as Figaro asked if anyone had any words for the deceased. Seeing Orane come up and talk about 'her' sister, the brute choked back a sob. Silent tears streamed down his exposed face, making him really wish he had attempted to tape his mask back together or something. Even if he coud have recovered it, it was probably lost under the rubble he caused, anyway. Seeing the pink haired 'girl' place the hairpin on his sister`s makeshift grave, he decided he couldn`t take it anymore, and rested his head on the Inquisitor`s shoulder. He did however have to bend down a bit to do that, considering he towered over everyone present.

The mutant sighed, exhaling a calming and steadying breath as an attempt to compose himself. He wanted to say something. He had an endless stream of words to speak for his fallen companions, but his throat felt tight and his jumping mind would never allow him to do so. Buddi wiped away his tears with his index finger. He reached into what apparently was a pocket in his pants, pulling out the half finished flower crown intended for Emilia. He didn`t hesitate, dividing his work into three equal parts, and placing them on the three fresh graves as tears began to spill from his eyes again. ". . . Sorry." He spoke in a calm, whimpering voice. He kneeled in front of the graves for a moment, his gaze lingering. He wished he could`ve said more. But he knew his mind wouldn`t allow it, and he didn`t want to risk it. He inhaled deeply, exhaling as he stood back up to his feet. He walked back to his position behind everyone else, hands knitted together and his teary eyed gaze on the ground. 

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - After You`ve Gone
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next