Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team

+7
Raven Todd
scullpanda
The Hidden Spring
MochaLatte
Not Manchee
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
11 posters

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 12 Empty Re: Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team

Post  Vladislavich Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:53 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 12 Tumblr_n6bac3ZC4P1tz9lb9o4_500
Marko Cuthbert
Lychnis
Marko, who was moving in the group with his Vulture companions, observed his surroundings. With Red Masque nearby and the only door being blocked by locusts, things seemed pretty damn desperate. The only hope of a contribution that wouldn't immediately doom them all at this point was a distraction. He swallowed, steeled himself, and began to unbutton his shirt. He stepped out of the group, faced directly towards Red Masque, and cried out, "Masque Rouge! Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir?!" He hoped he didn't have to, but it was worth a shot, especially since things looked fatal at this point.
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 12 Empty Re: Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team

Post  Not Manchee Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:09 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 12 Dfe1aa75-c9ee-4079-afc3-2c862bf0f89e_zpsd531d7ea

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 12 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 12 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    ﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivy stared aghast as Masque attacked Pugsy brutally, but she didn't have much time to be horrified, as it was soon her turn to feel the masked man's wrath. She twisted around as fast as she could when she saw the man move away from her attack, but before she knew it she no longer had control over her limbs, and she was on the ground. As the pain began to take over, she writhed on the ground, biting down on her lower lip. For a moment all she could feel was the pain, but at this point she did not react to pain the same as everyone else, and was able to struggle up to her feet, breathing heavily. She seemed relieved that Pugsy was somewhat okay- if okay meant alive -but Masque would not allow the others to escape either...that was a problem.
The greenette furrowed her brow, evidently deep thought, but her eyes widened as she saw Masque stopping Jo's attack too. She reached one hand out to the bluenette's limp body longingly; she needed to know that Jo was alive. But then Masque was talking again. To her.

"S-Shut up. No one likes you."

She said stubbornly, standing her ground despite the man's imposing presence. She didn't know what she would do to make it out of this, but begging for mercy evidently was not going to be the answer, so she didn't let herself show any more weakness other than her relative physical disadvantage. She almost looked worried as Marko stepped out to confront Masque...and just looked puzzled at his words- was her knowledge of French failing her..?

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞

Last edited by Not Manchee on Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:21 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 12 90807b90-c4c1-4f08-afcc-47d62e56cebc_zpsc9fab620

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 12 Cooltext1376232425_zpsc61a75d2
Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 12 Cooltext1376232332_zps066af07d

❤    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❤

Cathy scoffed as Kraven called Masque an asshole, amused by the irony of the situation.

"Like master, like student."

She commented, then shrugged, giggling as the blonde observed how urgently she was trying to help him and retched up more blood.

"Oh I AM enjoying it, you're way hotter when you're bleeding~! But you can bleed just as effectively AWAY from that creep, yeah~?"

She was tugging at his arm despite the vomiting, but stopped as he looked up with a smile. That was...unusual. The words that followed were even more unusual, and she arched an eyebrow at him skeptically.

"I'd ask you if you hit your head...but I watched, and you most definitely did. Repeatedly~"

The whole protective thing Kraven had going on right now was strange, but she didn't mind it if it was going to get them both away from Masque...except Masque wasn't planning on letting anyone out. Ignoring the blonde's wishes for her to stay behind him, she moved to stand by his side, gripping her oversized syringe defensively. She knew they couldn't fight him...she had seen this man show off his power repeatedly, and knew it was useless to attack, but she didn't know what choice they had.. Trying to talk and hug things out didn't seem like it was going to be the solution.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Cathy'll take good care of you~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:45 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 12 Emilia5-1
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Emilia cursed in her mind when Bunny was swung at her, and damn it that hurt. The red head grunted, and almost lost her footing, but regained it. She looked to Poison, and didn't say anything at first when the woman asked if she was really doing this. Emilia knew that she couldn't win. She could even see that she may die... She gave Bunny a 'Yeah I know' look when she said that Poison would kill her. "No." Emilia said to Bunny when she yelled at her to end the red head's life. She couldn't end Bunny's life... The woman did nothing to her. And even if she did Emilia still wouldn't be able to do it. She stepped over Bunny as the woman started rolling, and looked back to Poison. "I know. Stupid isn't it?" Emilia asked, making a mini acceptance with herself that she probably won't be returning back to the group after this. "I mean... Why should I fight you? Your fast... Your strong... You've abilities I can't hope to beat. It's downright amazing. I get chills seeing you." Emilia said doing her best to keep Poison's attention by stroking the woman's ego. She got up close to Poison, "I just can't stand seeing you giving Bunny all this attention. I felt a connection... Back a couple of months ago to you. You remember right? And I miss it... I wish I was with you." she said in a deep voice, face heating up, and lustful eyes. 'Eyes on me okay? I don't care if you hurt me... But let Bunny get away...' she thought to herself as she felt her stomach doing flips and turns. She felt so embarrassed, and sick in her stomach.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:22 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 12 Ryder218_zps2c512027

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

His pleas for everyone to stay back seemingly having gone unheard by a few--Ryder could do nothing but watch as Pugsy, Ivy, and Jo were all mercilessly beaten away from Red Masque. For a moment, it felt as if he couldn't breathe. Everything seemed to be going in slow motion. And as Masque's mist blocked the doorway, it became quite clear that this situation would need some serious work before it became salvageable. The thick streaks of blood that Jo left behind, in particular, were beginning to make his head spin--along with the fact that he couldn't even go and check on her without going through Masque first.
Isaac's words didn't fall on deaf ears--Ryder heard him, but didn't respond, knowing that trying to bash down that wall in front of the door wouldn't do anything to Masque's ethereal dust. He had seen this man in action before--and this was ten times worse. Pugsy was right--the only way out of here was killing Red Masque. Still, his fight with him from before told Ryder that direct attacks wouldn't work...
Before he could think about it any more, though, Marko made a move to distract the masked man. Having been rendered silent by his general horror over the situation, Ryder hadn't spoken a word. Still, that didn't mean that he wasn't going to do anything--and as soon as Marko attempted to draw the man's attention, Ryder swiftly lifted up his bat, pointing the rifle in Masque's direction and firing off his entire clip at the masked aggressor. Ryder wanted that man dead, and it was now or never, if he expected to even have a ghost of a chance of landing a hit...!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Thousand Suns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:51 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 12 Young10
Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 12 Layout13
Kraven
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

"My mother dropped me on the head as a child-" Kraven proudly snarked as he kept his eyes on Red Masque. There way no way they were going to beat him, not now. Kraven wasn't one to believe in superstition... but he pondered why the EMPs hadn't worked. He was pretty sure that was going to work... it was strange, perhaps these powers originated from some sort of mutation? If it was nanomachines he figured they would have over heated already, right? There was no way in hell it could be anything but nanomachines or a mutation. Kraven carefully examined the area around him and Cathy "I'm gonna figure a way out of this..." he spoke, his fists clenching up in anger. He was SO used to be able to easily kill his opponents, he had no idea what to do with Red Masque.

"DEATH IS MY FATHER, MY BROTHER, EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD TO ME!!!"   
Kraven Theme - Holy Diver
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:58 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 12 1110

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 12 Layout16
- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
- вę Ǟ slǞvę ƮΦ ყΦЦЯ DęsiЯęs! -
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╠═════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣

Poison almost immediately frowned as Bunny managed to flop away, down she went into the basement. Poison was very disappointed "HEY! You little scamp..." she whined, and she was just about to give chase. But then Emilia spoke again, the greenette immediately looked to Emilia with a look of mal intent, of course with a smile, but there was no illusion. Poison wanted to maim and kill. When Emilia began complimenting her strength, Poison's expression of delight grew "FINALLY... somebody gets it!" Poison cheered. And then Emilia kept on talking, and surprisingly enough, Poison seemed pretty damn focused on the red head. Emilia that is... she had completely forgotten about Bunny. The second she got a look at Emilia's eyes, Poison's smile changed from one of mal intent to a girlish ogle. She grinned like an idiot and blushed, she even began to drool "Y-you really think that!?" Poison asked, completely buying into Emilia's act. Poison kept her rather thirsty expression as she got closer and closer, she was completely focused on Emilia "Heh... heheheh... HEHEHEHEHEHEH..." she let out a creepy laugh.

╠════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Poison's Theme - Getting Away With Murder
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:11 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 12 Sample-e147f1980482e1b354a71e5080d77fed_zps59b9a47f
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Oh, she's a Killer
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Bunny did it. She was in the basement. She was still a torso, but she wasn't at Poison's mercy...but at what cost. Emilia. She saved her. Now she wasn't sure how to get out.
"Ifmm I coummmld mmust gemt up!" she said, rocking her way to get on her 'feet'. They were more like nubs now. Being a torso was hard. She looked around for something...something she could use. She hopped over and started to rummage. Empty...or bibles. FUCKING BOOKS! She looked and found the stairs. She waddled and hopped over, getting to them, and started to make her way up. This was gonna take a while. But she'd be almost out. She had to try.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:30 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 12 Emilia5-1

"Of course I do! To even the very sound of your laughter! I feel myself grow weak..." Emilia kept her flirtatious face on, and did her best to hide her uncomfortableness. She turned away for a moment to cover her face to give herself a moment, but she made it look like that she was hiding a blush. "... I have never felt this way before, and nor was I so certain. My heart pounds and..." Emilia said as she turned back, composing herself and then she gently caressed Poison's chin, ignoring the drool as much as she could, and slightly pressed her boobs into other woman's chest. "I want you..." she said as she held Poison's face gently and licked her lips, upping the game. "What... Do you think of me?" she asked, not breaking eye contact, and keeping that lustful look in her eyes.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:04 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 12 3710

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 12 Layout16
- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
- вę Ǟ slǞvę ƮΦ ყΦЦЯ DęsiЯęs! -
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╠═════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣

Nope, still forgetting Bunny? Who's that? Who knows, whoever that is, she's probably not important. "W-w-w-what!?" Poison asked in a weak voice in reply to Emilia's initial words too. Poison did have super perception, if she wanted to, she could listen, she could examine the body language... she could see what Emilia's real intentions were. Unfortunately, the greenette was so caught up in her emotions that she didn't bother. She completely believed Emilia  "MY HEART IS POUNDING TOO~!" the woman called out happily, her face turned red. She was going to speak more, but she went completely silent as Emilia touched her chin. Her eyes widened as their chests pressed against each other, the girl began to breathe heavily. And then Emilia said she wanted her, Poison was shocked "You do...~?" the girl asked, and before she could speak more, Emilia licked her lips. Poison practically broke down, she froze completely as she tried to muster up some words in reply to Emilia. She wanted to tell her what she thought, but all she could say was "I- uh- well- I- I mean...~" Poison kept breaking eye contact, only to look back into Emilia's eyes, over and over again. She was too flustered to say anything cohesive, it seemed Emilia was pretty sucessful at completely disarming Poison here.

╠════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Poison's Theme - Getting Away With Murder

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:05 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 12 Rika_m10
Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
 Rika did not like this situation one bit and as the tension kept rising she got more and more on guard she would have made a break for it but seeing as no one was going anywhere and their only exit had become blocked in the time she was contemplating what to do she had no other choice but to fight or in this case protect those who shouldn't be fighting a monster like this, hell she couldn't fight this guy, and honestly she was feeling more and more screwed by the minute. "What the fuck are we supposed to do, Ryder some direction would be nice hell at this point I would take any sort of fucking plan anyone has" She was almost positive that if she blew up the floor or any part of the wall this dude would cover it with locust, so that was out and she was running relatively low on ammo after all this time.                        

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:36 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 12 B5434216aae2f850a0baa62af2a1f747-3
Mocha Deren

The Psychic Doctor
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

While Mocha held Daisy, she figured that she could do some good by stopping the bleeding and doing what she could. She went over somewhere where she could be away from the fighting, and began doing her work as a doctor. She placed Daisy on the ground gently, and began cleaning her wounds. She was thankful that the girl was knocked out. Otherwise this would have been painful for Daisy. She noticed as she looked up from her work that... She saw Kraven and Catherine. It had been so long since she spoke with them... "Soooo... I see your still alive... Good on you guys." Mocha said to Kraven and Catherine as she worked on Daisy. This felt awkward... Last time they spoke Kraven was about to kill her. Sure... They were about to die... Didn't hurt to have small talk among old 'friends' in their final moments. Actually... She could probably do something about this rubble blocking the path. There are times that even she herself forgot that she was psychic. Mocha narrowed her eyes down and began concentrating on the rubble, trying to lift them out of the way to make an exit.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:36 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 12 Justus50_zpsc6528231

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

"Foul demon..." Justus murmured, somewhat in shock after what Red Masque had just done to the three that had attacked him. Justus wanted to attack--he wanted to attack quite badly--but deep down, he felt a small spark of something budding. Was that...fear? No, impossible! The Azure Knight couldn't feel fear! That--just wasn't something that happened. And yet, here he was, with noodle arms, unable to do anything to stop Red Masque from utterly destroying their faction... "How dark is that heart inside your toxic chest...?" He was speaking quietly--he knew that nobody would hear him. That was probably preferable--he could shout all he wanted here, but he wouldn't make any progress. After a moment, he looked to Nate, actually speaking to the boy,
"We need to fall back somewhat...I don't feel as though either of us have the power to defeat him as we are now...however, as soon as my arms begin working again, I shall run him through where he stands...!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:50 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 12 Dalia22_zps30086e78

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea couldn't help but recoil in fear at the sight of Pugsy, Ivy, and Jo all getting mercilessly beaten down into the ground by Red Masque. She did her best to keep up a tough face in light of the situation, but it was becoming very difficult to do so. As she looked around, everyone else seemed just as emotionally jarred. She didn't know what to do--and she wished that she could do something to help, but in this moment, she couldn't do anything. Even if her laptop had had battery, the EMPs would have put it out of commission for a while, anyway. She wouldn't have been able to help either way.
As Pugsy stood back up in front of her again, saying that they had to kill Masque, Chelsea spoke to him quietly, but urgently,

"Pugsy, you really don't look so good--I-I know that we need to take him down and everything, but don't push yourself too hard..." She glanced around Pugsy to where Red Masque stood, glowering in the masked man's direction a bit. She was pretty sure that if she could kill him, she would. If this was any normal guy, she might have even tried, knowing that she'd done it before, even if it had been some sort of fluke or something--but in this case, she knew she couldn't, no matter how infuriating this man was...she couldn't do anything but glare.

Chelsea's Theme - Save You From Anything
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:59 pm

Dorothy Fentom

Warrior Princess of the Emerald Dragon
Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 12 DorthyOlder4-2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dorothy was glad to see that Daisy was okay, and in Mocha's arms. She stayed with Chelsea however since she was afraid to move from her spot. She heard Pugsy declare that they had to kill Red Masque. "Y-yeah..." she agreed with Chelsea. The EMPS seemed to have worked, but it looks like that they had to rely on other means. "Why are you so mean!? Why do you have to do this!?" Dorothy yelled, her innocence showing. She knew there wasn't anything she could do but just maybe... Maybe she could prolong their lives by asking these questions. And maybe then they could figure in that time how to get rid of this guy. "Just who are you?"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:22 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 12 Nate47_zps233dc5f6
Nate Hardey
Blue Bullet
Don't underestimate me just because I'm a kid. I've people to protect and I'm going to do just that no matter what!
-----------
Nate nodded as Justus addressed him,
Yeah, we do. I still have my knifes,but we need to get your arms and the rest of our stuff working again.
Nate kept his guard up as he started moving back, making sure Justus was moving with him. He hated how small he felt right now. Normally Nate felt like he could do something, but right now, he felt like whatever he could do Masque could do something to counter it right away. Nate kept the lance pointed in the masked figures direction as he moved.
Once your arms are back on, he won't know what hit him. We'll make sure of that.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:33 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 12 Matthias30_zps3472a7ce

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-------------------------
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."
-------------------------

Matthias had tuned out so much of what was happening from sheer lack of caring that he hardly even understood what was happening anymore. All he knew as he looked up was that shit was going down, and he wasn't involved. It looked as if people were getting hurt- he wasn't really surprised. Red Masque, when he'd met him, had seemed to hold a sort of power in him... Or at least, he told himself that now that he saw just what he was capable of. He slowly frowned as he spotted Jo and Ivy, injured, his reactions seeming slow and numbed. Nevertheless, he slowly rose to his feet, struggling to pay attention and not sink back into his fog of despair. He didn't really think he'd be of any help- but... he watched nonetheless, almost as if he had some sort of gruesome fascination with what was going on. That... that was power... that was the ability to do something... Looking at Masque, Matthias couldn't help but feel as if this man were the definition of all things strong and mighty. Power practically oozed from him... as if the strange cloud of locusts blocking the exit weren't proof enough of that.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:47 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 12 __layout_zpse948848d

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 12 Masky_zps256fe12d

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Masque was obviously preparing himself for more attacks his way-- what he wasn`t prepared for, however, was Marko`s sudden declaration in French. Masque, having been around for more than a few years, had at some point found the time to study the French language-- and found himself actually stopping to stare at the ravenette for a few moments. Eventually, he shook his head and simply looked away- just in time to see Ryder firing off at him.
Masque tucked his arms behind his back, his smile somehow present even with the absence of a mouth as the redhead`s bullets were devoured mid-air by small swarms of locust. The cloaked male was still without a scratch-- and he was reveling in his invulnerability all he could, comically looking over Vulture with expectancy dripping off his movements. He began looking away distractedly, then jumped some as if just remembering something-- before reaching into his sleeve, humming a taunt the team`s way as he did.
"All that and still nothing~! More failure!" From his sleeve, he produced a vial filled with some thick, black substance- and as he took the time to study it with extreme interest, gently prodding the tip of the needle with his gloved finger, he threw a lightning fast roundhouse kick at Pugsy`s temple. The greaser had remained in front of him, still challenging while Ivy and Jo remained too battered to move much at all-- and clearly, he hadn`t appreciated that. The swarm of locust that used to be his lower body bubble underneath Pugsy, before exploding upward and sending the bruiser flying to the other side of the room, smacking him against a wall in a similar manner Jo had. Masque exuded an audible and shallow exhale, momentarily fixing his attention on Chelsea... when it seemed Dorothy`s question had reached his ears-- causing him to flicker his sight over to the petite redhead instead. "...Hm... actually, I suppose you do deserve to know that much...~! After all, without you, I wouldn`t be where I am now...!" His free hand, the one not holding his vial- slowly moved up toward his mask, pressing the obstruction closer to his face, before tugging it away...

The crazed biblical murmuring under the male`s breath didn`t cease as he transformed-- accents of red fading to white and the sounds of his locust buzzing aimlessly fading into what sounded like silenced screams of anguish. The presence of the man before them had suddenly transformed-- what was once eerie and unsettling had ascended to borderline Godlike and powerful, overwhelming yet simple-- his lidded eyes opened to reveal bright, glowing red irises and dark scleroses. His lips, initially set into a grim yet neutral line, curled upward into a knowing smirk. The cartoon comedy left his voice again, leaving it deep, sultry and firm-- but not without an inhuman echo, giving even his words an unworldly presence. "Thou shall refer to me as Cain. `Tis a pleasure." He said simply, his piercing gaze soon leveling back on Chelsea... this time, with no one standing in her way. "...This one shall do. Observe- to atone for your failures," Without an explanation, he abruptly moved forward and grabbed Chelsea forcefully by the arm-- tugging her form close to his, the black injection readied in his other hand. He studied Chelsea thoroughly, his sight centered on the veins of her neck as he held her in place, not removing his gaze once as he spoke out again. "Grant me the means and this could be your end-- within this vial lies perfection..." He tore his attention away from the petite girl in his hold, looking challengingly at the flock of people gathered. "Would anyone like to interfere? I shall grant thou one last fighting chance, to account f'r mine generosity. Doth not fail me, Vultures-- doth not back down..."      

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Cain`s Theme - Shadowlord

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 12 7baef507-44ea-4276-83b9-03d0fef35129_zps4dcd4db3
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:07 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 12 Dalia22_zps30086e78

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

As Pugsy got batted aside yet again by Masque's might, Chelsea notably cringed. That must have hurt, to send Pugsy flying like that...but then, she had other issues. The masked man's sights were upon her in that moment, and she felt a chill fly up her spine. She took a step back, then watched as he answered Dorothy's question by way of a transformation--one which left his face exposed. She wasn't exactly sure what to think for the moment--but then suddenly, he was moving closer, and his arm was shooting out towards her. She instinctively stumbled back to try to get out of his reach, but he was faster, dragging her over towards him.
This was bad--she could tell that much. That fact became especially clear when she sighted the vial of black liquid in his hand. And based upon the context of his words...

"L--Let go of me--!" she objected, immediately struggling to get away, her thrashing so violent that her laptop case fell off her other shoulder, clattering to the floor. "You'd better let go right now, I swear--!" She went so far as even trying to stomp on his feet and biting his fingers--none of which seemed to do much good. Still, she wasn't going to just sit around in his grasp--at least not willingly. She didn't care if he got angry and did to her what he'd done to the others--she knew she'd prefer that over whatever was in that vial.

Chelsea's Theme - Save You From Anything
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:28 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 12 Justus50_zpsc6528231

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus had been moving back along with Nate--but then Masque's monologue and transformation took place. Justus stared at the man with wide eyes for a short while--and in that moment, Masque had grabbed onto Chelsea.
"Unhand her, you fiend!" he immediately bellowed, taking a few steps forward angrily despite his useless cybernetic arms. He looked around the room desperately for something he could use to attack the man--anything--but there was nothing. He was thinking about running in and tackling the man...but he was quickly interrupted by someone else with the very same idea.

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:28 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 12 Ryder218_zps2c512027

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder growled in frustration as his bullets were consumed by the locusts flitting about the room, readying himself to attack again--but then in a flash, Masque began his transformation. Ryder watched, his brows furrowing as he did so. What was this man...?
He didn't have long to think on that, however--because in that moment, Red Masque had grabbed Chelsea. Ryder felt his heart stop for a moment. His eyes flew open wide in utter horror, and for a moment, he couldn't breathe.

"No," was what finally managed to force its way out of his mouth. "No, no, no, no, no--"
This couldn't happen. He couldn't let anything happen to Chelsea. Ryder's mind was racing--he had to figure out what to do--anything to save Chelsea. Anything at all that would work. And strangely enough--the first thing that popped into his head was from something quite long ago. Something from four or five years ago, in fact. Almost as if in a trance, his eyes seemed fixated upon Masque--and his bat slowly slipped from his hand, clattering down to the ground. He blinked rapidly a few times, before uttering out the same words as he had all those years ago,
"You...You let her go...right now...you BASTARD--!"
Almost as if a coiled spring had sprung inside him, Ryder launched himself forward, completely unarmed, charging straight for Cain. Desperation shone brightly in his eyes as he shoved himself forward, running at the man. He wasn't going to let this happen. He couldn't let this happen.
He couldn't live with himself if he let this happen.
He came in for an attack, attempting to simply tackle Masque off his feet and down to the ground by charging him from the front--a pathetically rash and useless last ditch effort to defeat the man who had just torn apart plenty of their best fighters. But Ryder wasn't thinking clearly. All that was on his mind right now was saving his sister. If only he could get this man off her...then it would be fine...they would figure something out...but first, he had to get Chelsea out of harm's way--! He had to save her...he just had to...!

Ryder's Theme - Thousand Suns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:39 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 12 Rika_m10
Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
 Rikas heart almost stopped as the man claiming to be Cain grabbed Chelsea "oh fuck no you fuck ass motherfucker don't you dare lay a hand more on her" she was now pissed off and no longer caring how powerful this guy was she just wanted to make sure her friend didn't get hurt so she put away her guns, because the locust were eating the bullets to everyone else's guns anyway and she stripped "you want sin you motherfucking nutcase I'm the most sinful person here let the girl go and take me instead I'm the motherfucking whore of babylon, come at me fuckass" she spread her now very naked self openly hoping that this guy was looking for a sinner so she could save Chelsea, she was much much more innocent then Rika was and she knew it hopefully this guy could see that too.                        

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:16 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 12 Young10
Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 12 Layout13
Kraven

Kraven focused once more on Red Masque as he seemed to start acting strange "...?" he was distracted momentarily as Mocha spoke to him. He turned to look to her, seeming somewhat offended by her words "Of course I'm alive! Survival of the fittest..." he told her, before looking back to Red Masque. It seemed the masked man had grown tired of playing with them now "This man is dangerous... it's impossible for us to beat him... we need to leave- NOW..." of course, there was no way to leave. There was no escaping now "I don't know how to say this but... he's not exactly human-" and then Cain took off his mask. His powers grew stronger and his true appearance was shown to Vulture Team. There was truth to Kraven's words, this did not look like a human being. He didn't even look like a freak show, one could hear screams of anguish screech out from his locusts. And then there was his eyes, those weren't Killer Gene eyes. Most of Vulture Team made an attempt to save Chelsea, Kraven didn't bother. He knew full well what they were dealing with.

"DEATH IS MY FATHER, MY BROTHER, EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD TO ME!!!"   
Kraven Theme - Holy Diver
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:27 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 12 817

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 12 Layout12
Pugsy Marcone
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Pugsy stood in front of Red Masque, his fists up "Come on... bring it! I'll take everything you've got! You got nothing on me!" he yelled in Red Masque's face. And then came the roundhouse kick to Pugsy's head, the greaser was completely stunned as his mind went blank. He tried to throw a punch, but the pain was too much and he couldn't feel hos body. "Is that... all you got...!?" Pugsy challenged Red Masque, only for a group of locusts to explode forward bellow Pugsy, sending the mutant flying into a wall. Pugsy hit the wall, limp on the ground after impact. He was out cold until around the time Red Masque unmasked himself. Pugsy's eyes slowly opened, looking over to the man as he held Chelsea 'N-no..." he spoke in a weak voice as he tried to crawl over to Cain, he was so weak he could barely more. But he tried as he must to crawl over, he was going to save Chelsea, even if it meant losing his own life.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
"I'm Pugsy Marcone. Top Enforcer of Vulture Team, all-around brute, and proud of it. I've followed Ryder since the good old days back in Derry, no way am I gonna back down now...!"   
Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:58 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 12 Tumblr_n6bac3ZC4P1tz9lb9o4_500
Marko Cuthbert
Lychnis
Marko sighed in relief when Red Masque turned down the proposition, but when he called himself Cain and took hold of Chelsea, then his mood shifted. Cain, Cain... How can I distract him?! He knew he couldn't stop him, but he could maybe divert him long enough for Chelsea to be taken away. Then he remembered the other Cain. He pointed at the man and shouted out, "Pourquoi êtes-vous en colère?! Pourquoi votre visage est-il abattu?!" He then lowered the pitch of his voice and intensified the volume, in an attempt to seem authoritative. "Si vous faites ce qui est juste, serez-vous pas accepté?" He drew his pistol and aimed. "Mais si vous ne faites pas ce qui est juste," squeezing the trigger he shouted, then he decided to switch tongues. "SIN IS CROUCHING AT YOUR DOOR!" He screamed, his finger stuttering in place of his mouth, firing three shots in far too short succession.
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next