Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team

+7
Raven Todd
scullpanda
The Hidden Spring
MochaLatte
Not Manchee
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
11 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 15 Empty Re: Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team

Post  MochaLatte Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:44 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 15 B5434216aae2f850a0baa62af2a1f747-3
Mocha Deren

The Psychic Doctor
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mocha carried Daisy as she searched for a place out. She jumped when Jack spoke to her, and blushed when she answered, "No... No not yet..." Mocha said as she looked to Matthias and Cain. So... This is what this was leading up to? She never knew that Matthias had the killer gene in him. Heck he probably didn't either. So what will he choose? Join with Cain or say 'no'? Mocha waited for a moment, listening to Matthias. As he spoke Mocha covered her face with one of her hands, carrying Daisy in a strange position. 'He's going to join...' Mocha thought as he spoke to Justus, and then finally said those words that she had be dreading. "Shit..." Mocha said as she looked to Jack. "Jack... We have to get out of here... Help me."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 15 Empty Re: Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:55 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 15 Young10
Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 15 Layout13
Kraven
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

Kraven was among the cluster of people interested in pumping Cain full of holes in the room, he felt as if he needed to talk to them though. He felt like they deserved to know what they were up against. But not a word of that came out of his mouth of that. "All these years and it's finally come full circle... fitting that he would reveal himself after Charles and Xiu were dealt with..." he spoke to himself, he had shot once or twice at Cain, but he knew that wasn't of any use. They needed something else, they needed something with a bit more power. And then Cain began to speak to Matthias. Kraven was confused at such a statement, why him? He understood Ivy, considering what she was. Did Matthias have the Killer Gene? Was somebody like that hidden under his nose all along? Kraven watched the interaction between the two with interest, and unlike the others he didn't say a word nor did he show any displeasure. Matthias made a choice, and it was to serve Cain "Hmph..." Kraven smirked, holstered his gun and leaned against a wall, crossing his arms "The boy has finally grown some balls..." there really wasn't much a point in fighting anymore "I'm proud of you Matthias..."

☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠
"DEATH IS MY FATHER, MY BROTHER, EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD TO ME!!!"   
Kraven Theme - Holy Diver
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:30 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 15 Sample-e147f1980482e1b354a71e5080d77fed_zps59b9a47f
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Oh, she's a Killer
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

"Oh god, what's happenin now? Justus is yelling about something. Damn it, why did Poison have to go and make me like this? It's bullshit..." Bunny whined softly to herself and looked at the ceiling above her. "I could have shot whatever is up there in no time flat...but I need arms for that. Can't make a quick escape...need legs for that...fuck...FUCK!" she yelled accidently, but then realized that wasn't good. "Shit...Come on Bunny, quit yer bitchin. Cellar door. Find one." she started to look for one, coming out of hiding by rolling to look for a way to escape. Anything at this point would do. She couldn't stay there. "Ah...come on...this is an old, it's gotta have a cellar door...for easy storage! Come on!" she said as she was rolling on the dusty floor.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:14 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 15 5092-1623271925

The Tainted Doctor

Don't worry, love. I'm a doctor. he he
------------

Jack looked at Mocha, still focusing on what Cain was saying. She nodded, still feeling her blood lust singing at the back of her mind as she forced a calm smile.
That's alright, deary. There's a way out of here. The Church of Crime would want some kind of security if a situation like this arose.
Jack turned back to face the others as Matthias made his choice. She listened to his words, a somber smile forming. So he'd felt that weak this whole time? Jack didn't truthfully remember taking to the man herself, but as he spoke, she found that strangely she could understand why he'd made this decision. She doubted it would have the outcome he had in mind, but it was clear he wasn't going to go back now. In the past when she'd seen people choose power, they never seemed to fully come out as they intended. She turned back to Mocha,
We will, deary. Even if we can't find a way out that's already been made, there is a high likelihood we have enough power as a whole to create a new exit.
Jack moved closer to the other doctor, analyzing Daisy with her cybernetics before turning back to the woman and beginning to search for anything that could serve as an exit.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:32 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 15 Justus47_zpsa37e7894

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
-------------------------------------
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Ryder couldn't really tell what was going on--due to the fact that Jo was injured, he didn't dare leave her side. However, by the reactions he was seeing on everyone, he could tell that things were going well.
"Shit--shit--" he sputtered out as he saw three of his teammates get batted aside, Ivy's outburst only reminding Ryder far too much of the Arma Incident. "This needs to stop...this needs to stop..." He gripped his bat tightly in one hand, his knuckles turning white, his other hand latching onto Jo's, tears still trickling down his face--but at least he wasn't the only one crying here. He had everyone else here with him--they were all together--and at the rate that this was going, they would all die together, too, if nobody took Cain down. As Matthias and Cain were covered by the swarm of locusts, Ryder couldn't hear anything within the shield--only the shouts of those outside the shield. Nothing but that. He glanced at Jo, wanting to think of something to say--but unable to conjure up words. He didn't want to die here--he didn't want Jo to die here. Not after they had just found each other again. Not after he had just had to see his sister die before his eyes. Ryder wanted revenge, yes, but most of all, he wasn't sure if he could take seeing any more death today.
Justus looked up quickly as he heard Matthias' voice--and his mouth fell open in shock as he felt his worst fears realized.
"No--no, not again--" he murmured quickly, his face quickly contorting into an expression of pain as he tried to bottle up his grief. He barely noticed Marko firing the gun, though he heard the man's words--the bullet seemed to harmlessly bounce off the shield, either way. Justus gave Marko an incredulous look, but immediately looked back to the shield of locusts, his voice rising again momentarily, "Matthias--Matthias, no--don't...!" But it was too late--the decision had been made. Justus felt his entire body waver, his shoulders drooping as he stood there, his legs feeling like jelly. He just stared and stared at the insects before him, almost feeling unable to move--like it would hardly even be worth it anymore. "...I...failed..." He felt his legs give way, and he dropped down to his knees, staring straight ahead with wide eyes. His worst enemy had just recruited the most important person to him in the whole world--and without a struggle, at that. As he knelt there on the ground, he begin to let himself go numb--he didn't want to have to deal with this moment. He didn't want to have to deal with this massive loss, this massive failure--he couldn't accept it, but he knew he would have to. And that was the worst part.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justus’ Theme – Xepher

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 15 Ryder218_zps2c512027

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:47 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 15 Minato_2
Nate Hardey
Blue Bullet
Don't underestimate me just because I'm a kid. I've people to protect and I'm going to do just that no matter what!
-----------
Nate stared, forcing herself to keep hold on the lance as Matthias said exactly what he hoped he wouldn't . No, why? Nate didn't exactly know Matthias and more than understood wanting to be strong, but Cain had just killed Chelsea. He still wanted to kill the rest of them. He'd hoped at least Justus's words would be enough. Looking at Matthias, he knew they weren't going to be able to change his mind. Something had changed. He seemed confident for once.
He felt even worse as Kraven seemed to approve of this. He pointed the lance upright, digging his nails into his palm as he felt his anger start to boil. That guy. Whenever he was involved, things just got worse. Why did Ryder want to save him so badly?!
Nate turned to Jusuts, pained at the knights words.
Jusuts, you didn't fail. This ...is his choice. You did everything you could for him and for everyone.You didn't fail anything! You have to believe that. Please, just listen to me. I wouldn't lie to you about this! You have to know that.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:41 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondey

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 15 Tumblr_mz3jf8Tpnv1sstk8mo1_1280

Isaac kept on slashing at the shield of locusts even though he could feel his arms going numb now as more and more droplets of blood was falling out of his sleeves. He mustn't give up! They mustn't give up! There was still time to save Matthias before it's too late. The only problem was that it was too late as he heard what Matthias had to say as he couldn't believe it. He stopped slashing as he stared at the shield in disbelief. 'This guy, he feels that he's weak and rather join someone who killed one of our comrades...No! Our friends and join him! This doesn't make sense at all!' "Matthias...you fucking idiot!" The blonde mumbled as he felt rage inside him as he clenched a fist before grunting out more pain as he threw more slashes at the shield in frustration.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:22 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 15 Tumblr_n6bac3ZC4P1tz9lb9o4_500
Marko Cuthbert
Lychnis
Seeing his bullets fail entirely, the black haired Belgian Roma put away his pistol. It's useless. Hearing Justus blame himself, though - that hit. And that hit close to home. He ran over to Justus, knelt in front of him, and grabbed him by the shoulders and shook. "DON'T YOU EVER F-F-FUCKING SAY YOU FAILED! YOU'VE DONE SO M-MUCH FOR SO M-MANY PEOPLE!" Flashes of pink ribbons and bad news flooded his mind, and tears began to well. "GODDAMN IT!" He slapped the Azure Knight. "YOU DIDN'T FAIL! THIS W-W-WASN'T YOUR FAULT!" The tears intensified as his voice softened. "It's not your f-f-f-fault... Elise wasn't m-my fault, Matthias isn't y-your fault..." He hugged Justus close.
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:39 pm

"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus looked at Nate with a sad expression, but seemed  bit surprised by the boy's words--and then came on Marko, with much more intensity than Nate had come at him with. Justus felt the slap grace his face, and for a moment, he simply stared. He blinked a few times, then spoke quietly,
"The Azure Knight...has lost allies to darkness before...it is his job to never lose any to the darkness again...the Azure Knight would not..." He paused for a moment, seeming to think of something, then looked down to his arm that was coiled in bandages. Slowly, he removed the bandages from his arm, as if expecting something beneath--the only ones who would know what had been under there before were the other people who had once been in Conqueror Worm--Justus had once had terrible burn scars all up and down that arm. Of course, the fake skin there now was flawless--however, seeing that seemed to have a big effect on him. Even bigger than seeing his own robotic hand all those months ago had had. "...The mark is gone." For a moment, he seemed to think on this, then slowly, he stood up, hesitating before speaking, "...You are right. It is no fault of mine...after all, a simple man could not have stopped this conversion...the Azure Knight might have been able to stop this, but he...is already somewhere else...he's not here..." His thoughts didn't seem to be exactly hooking up with his words here--he turned a bit, looking back at the shield of insects, his thoughts racing. He had to figure out what this all meant...In reality, it didn't mean much of anything--but his escapist excuse for a mind needed to find its own explanation that it could accept.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:56 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 15 Tumblr_n6bac3ZC4P1tz9lb9o4_500
Marko Cuthbert
Lychnis
Marko went silent at the comment about the Azure Knight. He stood up along with the man. He put a hand on Justus' shoulder. "If he is, then so b-be it. You're here, and th-th-that's what counts. Not your title." He moved to put his arm around Justus' shoulders and began to walk him away from the swirling locusts. "If you aren't the Azure Kn-n-night, then you're still Justus, and you saved m-m-my life." He looked at the short man. "You don't need a title to be a hero. You just need to be yourself, regardless of your name."
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:31 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 15 308548-ma_om_2
Nate Hardey
Blue Bullet
Don't underestimate me just because I'm a kid. I've people to protect and I'm going to do just that no matter what!
-----------
Nate looked at Marco, more than a little surprised to see him slapping Justus. He looked back at Justus after a moment. He didn't really know if that was going to help. He knew his words hadn't done much for Matthias, but he still hadn't been completely comfortable being that up close with the knight.
Nate watched Justus quietly as the knight spoke, not even sure what to say anymore. He just didn't know what he could do anymore. Nate kept the lance pointed at the shield of locusts as he watched Marco start to move Justus. He forced a smile in the bluenettes direction.
Justus....He's right. You're still the same. You're still just as good of a fighter and a teammate even if you aren't the Azure Knight. I know I still think of you the same way. You've been a really good friend for me. I want you to at least know that.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:08 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 15 Sad_ri10
Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
 Rika sat and watched as life went on around her almost unreal, as if it was all a dream that could shatter at any moment. She was not contemplating what was going on around her nor would she try to stop any of it if she had, she was done after she got out of here she was going back to Scarlet City to her house and doing her own thing friends it seemed gave her nothing but pain so her resolution was not to feel that pain again, not until she was stronger so she could make sure this never happened again. she took out her phone with shaky hands and texted Ash her location and asked for a pick up, filling him in on what had generally just happened she just wanted him to hold her and tell one of his stupid jokes that he thought was funny..... and give her a shiny new gun so she could kill someone.                               

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:26 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 15 Jo36_zpsa93b4880

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

feel it inside, where your light lives.
now feel it all die, as your light dims. 

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo could not stop shaking- her hold on Ryder`s hand had grown tight enough to leave red indents on his skin, her sight glued on where Ivy had been flung and her expression fixed into a glower. She wanted to move toward her, beat away at the insects until Ivy was safe- but she founds her limbs locked tightly together, stopping her from any excess movement. "Fuckfuckfuck..." She whimpered, eye flittering over to the orb Cain had surrounded him and Matthias within- she sucked in a deep breath, feeling her chest get tighter, then looked over at Ryder. And before saying anything-- she reached up, gently holding either side of his face in her hands and rubbing her thumbs under his eyes to wipe away his tears. She hovered one hand back to her side and spoke to him quietly, "Shh-- we can... b-blow up a wall or something... w-we`re gonna be okay-- we`ll figure out the rest later, sweetie, j-just hold on--" She glanced back at the sphere, however- as unprepared as she felt, she knew she had to act now or be stripped of the chance to do so later-- but... if they had a chance to save Matthias, they couldn`t just leave him here... this was all too much-- she felt far too overwhelmed and sensitive to process the situation or dispense the right orders. She hadn`t been thinking straight since way back when-- this wasn`t what her fragile mental state needed... "Th-this is... fine..." 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s Theme - Bang

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 15 7baef507-44ea-4276-83b9-03d0fef35129_zps4dcd4db3

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 15 Cooltext1821461920_zpse4cc7ddb

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Cain had been staring Matthias down in determination, but tore his gaze away as he heard Justus shouting from the opposing side of the sphere. Caught in his own emotions, he couldn`t help but roar to Matthias, "Is THIS the kind of black and white mentality you plan to stick to...?! He speaks lies-- he knows nothing of me--!" Justus` words seemed to have angered him somewhat-- to the point where he found himself glaring daggers down at Matthias as the whitette spoke back to the knight. His words himself, however, lightened Cain`s expression- this was exactly the kind of determination he was expecting. Matthias had a genuine desire to better himself, and Cain was competent he`d be able to help him. A warm smile crossed his lips, his hand reaching out and affectionately cup Matthias` cheek as he received his final answer, before he spoke with his voice leveled, "Very well then..." He retracted his hand- and lowered the volume of his voice was he spoke again, "Do not panic. However they beat you, you will feel no pain." With one swift movement and a ghost of an explanation of what was to come, the sphere protecting them both dissipated and the locusts comprising it bustled back to form Cain`s legs. He placed one hand upon Matthias` shoulder, smiling confidently at the Vultures, "Have you not heard?! Your ally, Damian, has sworn himself to my plight, Vultures-- what say you in response...!?" Subtly, his hand clamped on the whitette`s shoulder- as if in some attempt to provide comfort in the face of his ally`s responses. He definetely had something planned here-- but it wasn`t clear what.    

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Cain`s Theme - Shadowlord

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:50 am

Justus stared at Marko for a moment, listening to the young man's words and eventually letting the brunette lead him away from the sphere of locusts. Nate seemed to be there talking to him, too, just as he had before--and both Nate and Marko seemed to be saying the same thing. Justus' entire body felt heavy--he had taken this moment as a failure, and although he knew that Matthias had joined Cain of his own free will--he couldn't help but think that he could have done something, somehow, to keep Matthias by his side. Had it been something he'd done? How long ago could it have been? He couldn't help but think back to the past months, trying to analyze them and figure out what he could have possibly done wrong...and then, remembered that he needed to reply to Marko and Nate.
"The Azure Knight was a hero--I'm not. However...I am still here, even without the title...so I suppose that I need to carve out my own path somehow..." Before he could say anything else, Cain dropped the shield of locusts, and he quickly turned, looking over at the two of them--only to hear Cain reaffirm the status of Matthias' loyalties. He felt like he should have said something, or lashed out, or done something, anything--but he didn't. He simply looked over at them--giving Matthias a despondent gaze--before turning and looking away. He didn't have any words right now he could conjure up to send Matthias' way--and he knew that he'd regret it later--but he couldn't think of anything. For someone who was normally so loquacious, this was not normal at all--he simply remained quiet, looking away from the newly converted whitette, not wanting to think about the revelation that had become his own failure.
Ryder was almost surprised by Jo's touch--and didn't avert his eyes as she spoke to him. He looked straight at her, taking in her words as best as he could, raising his free hand to place it over one of Jo's, nodding faintly and trying to calm himself down.
"R-Right...we need--we need to get everyone out of here. Destroy a wall, figure out how to get down to the ground without anyone getting hurt--" Ryder cut off as Cain and Matthias reappeared--and Cain made the announcement about Matthias' decision. In that moment, despite his previous attempts to calm himself down, at hearing about Matthias' change of heart, he felt his anger flare up again--and he immediately shouted over to Matthias and Cain, "You wanna know what our response is...? Well, I sure as fucking hell know what MY response is--! You wanna know?! I say that we don't NEED anyone who would side with this FUCKER after seeing him MURDER MY FUCKING SISTER! Are you fucking BLIND, Matthias?! Didn't you see what he just fucking DID?! He nearly killed plenty of us, and he DID kill--" He cut off abruptly--he couldn't bring himself to admit that it was Chelsea who had died. Not yet. "I don't care what your reasons are--you just saw this man tell us that he wanted to kill all of us--then try to go through with it. And if you think that you're gonna fucking weasel out of dying by joining him? FUCK NO! If you're not with us, then you're fucking against us--you wanna join him? FINE! It's kill or be killed, Matthias, if you're alright with this guy brutally murdering whoever he thinks is fine, then I've got no fucking problem with throwing you under the bus, too!" He let go of Jo's hand at this point, walking a few steps forward, his voice suddenly dropping into quite the low and threatening tone. "My little sister just...just--she just DIED, Matthias! She's fucking DEAD!" It seemed to take Ryder a moment to recover from actually admitting to this remark--but once he did, he continued, "I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you that you want to join this guy--but obviously none of us can stop you. So go ahead--run away. RUN THE FUCK AWAY, MATTHIAS! Unless you want to try to take out the people that you just betrayed...? Don't expect us to go fucking easy on you--! You've just teamed up with a fucking murderer, Matthias--I know that we've all killed people, but THIS fucker has killed two LITTLE GIRLS in the past few months! You think that Chelsea wanted this?! She had so much ahead of her and just--just--" Ryder tore his eyes away from Matthias, then, looking to Cain instead, and pointing at him as he spoke, his voice rising and falling with emotion, "You think that you can discourage us with this, right? You think that this traitorous little shit going over to you is going to stop us?! I can tell you right now--I meant what I said earlier. I'm not gonna stop. I'm NOT gonna stop. I'm either going to see you splattered all over the walls--or I'm gonna go down trying--and let me tell you now, I'll go down fighting. I've had enough of depression--plenty of that after Wynn died...! But now--oh, now I'm pissed off. That was your first mistake. You messed with the bull, and now it's gonna shove the horns up your fucking ass! Even if we go down here...which we won't...we're fucking taking you with us...!"

Justus’ Theme – Xepher

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:15 pm

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:16 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 15 608417c3-5ad6-415f-8a7d-5cdacf01f3cc_zpsf80e473e

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 15 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 15 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    ﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋    ☣  ☠  ☢

Arma did not give very many shits about Jo's yelling or the tense moments happening- especially not when she actually managed to seemingly harm Cain. This was awesome. She was attacking viciously...and suddenly Cain was speaking. Her eyes narrowed at her name, hissing for a second before her lips curled into a grin, purring

"It's kinda hot when you call me like~"

She didn't finish her thought because Cain kept talking and that wasn't okay. What WAS okay was ripping Cain apart. Yes.
Except that didn't happen because even Arma couldn't fight against the locust swarm that blotted out her vision and threw her up against a wall. Her body hit the hard surface with a loud thump that could NOT be good, but her eyes remained crimson. At this point, Armageddon was paying zero attention to the emotional moments happening. All she knew was that she wanted to get out and she wanted to rip things in half. Also spill some guts.

"Let me out!!! I'm only into bondage on Tuesdays!!!"

She shrieked, squirming violently against the locust swarm and failing to notice that even Jo was suffering here.

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:01 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 15 Sample-e147f1980482e1b354a71e5080d77fed_zps59b9a47f
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Oh, she's a Killer
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

"Mattias?" Bunny thought as she was hearing now a whole bunch of shit going up upstairs. Something about Mattias...she thought he was a waste of space, sure, but now he was a traitorous waste of space? Well shit. "That mother fucker...I knew I didn't like him. Fucking Worms..." she was crawling toward a storm window, but then realized what she said. "Nah...I'm thinking too much like him. Justus and Mocha are fine..." she shook her head. She started to slowly make her way to the window, and started to bang on it with her head as hard as she could. It hurt like a bitch, but she was going to try. "Ow...fuck...FUCK..." she whispered as she kept trying. She was getting dizzy, seeing spots of blood now on the storm window. This thing was sturdy. "Gotta...keep tryin..." she said and kept banging.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:19 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 15 Pug_pu10

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 15 Layout12
Pugsy Marcone
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"N-no..." Pugsy spoke out in a weak voice, he crawled over to Matthas on the floor, wincing in his new found pain. The previous battle had taken a toll on his body... not to mention the psychological affect of seeing the girl he loved like no other as a little sister die before his own eyes. And here Matthias was, turning on them right after that. Pugsy, bleeding from his mouth, eyes bloodshot, crawled over to Matthias, slowly getting up on his feet. He winced and shook in pain, it was painfully obvious he was already on the verge of death. He looked Matthias in the eyes as he rose his fist "H-how... COULD YOU!?" Pugsy clenched it tight, blood dripping from his fist as he threw a punch towards Damian's face.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
"I'm Pugsy Marcone. Top Enforcer of Vulture Team, all-around brute, and proud of it. I've followed Ryder since the good old days back in Derry, no way am I gonna back down now...!"   
Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:41 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 15 Shion22_zps5e3868dc

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-------------------------
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."

Matthias trembled slightly as Cain's hand cupped his cheek, gazing at the other in confusion- but as he lowered his voice, he frowned. What did he mean...? The shorter male couldn't tell, but he didn't have a chance to question- in the next instant, the sphere of locusts had disappeared and Cain had proclaimed his decision to the rest of Vulture. He took a deep breath, resisting the urge to shrink back in fear- Cain was right there, his hand was on his shoulder... He vaguely heard Kraven's comment, the words causing him to glance sharply in that direction- but a flash of blue captured his attention from the corner of his eye, and he very hesitantly turned to look, expression falling as he saw Justus. “J-Justus no, p-please... t-this is f-for you...” he mumbled, clutching his hands into fists as he tried to fight off tears- but then Ryder was yelling, screaming at him, and he turned to stare at the redhead as he spoke. The other's words coaxed a deep-seated reaction from him, a sort of anger and frustration that quickly bubbled to the surface- and then spilled over.
“Y-you don't understand-!” Matthias choked out, scrubbing furiously at the tears coating his cheeks. “Y-you don't fucking understand!! Y-you've always been s-strong, y-you've always grown stronger, y-you keep adapting- I've n-never once been able t-to protect the ones I love-! N-not once! D-do you have any idea w-what it feels like to l-live your /entire/ life w-without being able to d-do one damn thing to stop the bad things? N-no! S-sure you've had moments where you were lost or h-hopeless but f-for me that's been every g-goddamn day!!” The whitette's voice cracked, there, but he took a deep breath and continued, standing his ground. “T-time and time again I h-have watched every p-person I care for d-die and I've b-been completely helpless to s-stop any of it! I-if you were told y-you had a way to b-bring Chelsea back, t-to protect her fully- w-wouldn't you fucking take it? I u-understand s-she's dead but why c-can't you understand I'm j-just trying to keep this f-from happening to me?! I-I'm t-trying to take t-the only chance I've ever h-had at protecting t-those that I love! T-this is the only w-way I m-might ever be s-strong enough-! A-and even... even if a-after this, those I c-care for don't w-want anything to do with me... T-then at least I'll have found s-someone who does care. B-because it's pretty f-fucking sad w-when someone you're c-calling a murderer is m-more compassionate towards me t-than most of you c-combined! T-the only one of you who c-cared about me was Justus! M-maybe Mocha!! T-that's fucking it! A-and you expect me to h-have some sort of a-attachment to you? N-no I don't want you d-dead but you've never t-trusted me, n-never liked me, a-and I h-have no reason t-to say no t-to a chance to protect m-myself and my loved ones b-because quite frankly, t-they come first a-and sticking with you w-wasn't doing s-shit for me-!! I'd r-rather side w-with someone who c-cares and c-can help me d-defend those w-who give a fuck versus r-remaining weak a-and surrounded by p-people who hardly know my name!!”
Matthias didn't even seem to notice that Pugsy had crawled closer, but as he stood up, he stared at him in shock, trembling a little- but not backing away. Cain had told him not to worry... He sucked in a deep breath to try and brace himself, staring at Pugsy anxiously- though as he heard his words, he shook his head. He had just screamed his reasons back at Ryder- he was too drained to repeat himself.
Something interesting happened as Pugsy tried to punch him, however. Without even thinking, the whitette leaned backwards, the angle at which he was standing seeming almost unreal- but then his hand flew up and clamped onto Pugsy's arm, grip tight as he yanked the other forward and threw him, now unbalanced, over his hip and to the ground. He didn't let go of his arm then, however- he twisted it around behind the other's back, a foot bracing against his shoulder as he hiked his arm higher, twisting it into a position that would likely be painful. His expression as he did remained neutral, serious and almost business like- but as he stood there a moment, staring down at Pugsy, he seemed to realize what he'd done. His expression shifted from neutral to shocked, and he quickly released the other and backed away, looking to Cain with wide eyes before spinning around, staring at the rest of Vulture as if asking for them not to judge him. His trembling, if possible, had grown worse, and he held himself as if he was now dirty- as if what he had just done to Pugsy had contaminated him in some way.
"I... I didn't... h-how did I... is this... d-did you-?" he gazed at Cain, awed and scared both at the same time- before squeezing his eyes shut and taking a deep breath, then turning to watch the rest of Vulture, sure they would want to attack him for what he had just done.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:03 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondey

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 15 Vlcsnap-2013-09-01-09h34m16s79

Isaac watched as Juatus was in pain as Nate and Marko tried to calm the man down. There wasn't anything that the blonde could do at the current moment as he stopped the attacks onto the locusts shield as he let his arms drooped down to the side. He didn't give a damn or a care that his arms were bleeding and in pain as Cain and Matthias were now out in the open. Oh how he wanted to attack the both of them right now. How he so badly wanted to, but he didn't. Isaac knew that right now was not a good time to be foolish with everyone exhausted and all. He heard Ryder scream out at Matthias as the blonde stayed silent. Would Matthias feel guilt for doing this? Is this just a ploy to attack Cain?
All those questions were erased from his mind however when Matthias decided to talk about and justify his actions. Isaac couldn't believe it. This man had no guilt or remorse for doing what he's doing right now. Even with Chelsea being killed by the guy by him, nothing. He clenched his fists as he stared down at the ground as he muttered,
"Coward..." Isaac then looked up to where Matthias was. "You're a fucking coward! How dare you say that! You don't know how each of us feel either...I've felt how useless I was. While I was still in the Inquisitor Faction...because of my stupidity of being kidnapped by Jade...Renate died. One of my teammates was killed because of me...all because she was trying to save me along with the others. When the person I used to love died as well...I thought everything was useless around me. Even then, these guys took me in...sure it seemed like no one cared for me...I mean a few did...but it wasn't enough. I was always depressed...always thinking that it would be better if I died...I would sometimes get drunk and mull over my life...I even tried to drown myself and yet...there were people who always helped...I never understood why they were so caring, helping someone who tried to kill them before...and yet...I thank them for helping me..."
Tears were coming out of Isaac now as he tried his best to keep his voice calm and not breaking. "I even felt the worst when I killed my own father! He was everything to me! My last bit of hope! He was my role model and when I fought Lao...I killed him in cold blood...that was the worst feeling in my life...even now while I feel empty inside with no hope...I still fight on. I still fight on to make sure no one else suffers the same fate as me. Everyone I cared for has been hurt because of me...and yet...I will never give up. Matthias, you on the other hand...YOU ARE JUST A FUCKING COWARD!" Isaac was ready to attack Matthias when Pugsy beat him to the punch. Everything was shocking to Isaac as he saw Pugsy easily defeated by Matthias as the blonde stayed where he was. They have to help Pugsy and run. This was not a winnable situation.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:30 am

Justus didn't reply to Matthias--simply kept his eyes averted, standing across the room with Marko and Nate. He didn't want anything to do with this situation anymore--he already hurt enough as it was physically, it wasn't as if he needed any more emotional stress to go through--so he simply tried to ignore this blaring depression that was threatening to bang its way in through his ears.
Ryder, however, was absolutely livid. Looking like a complete mess, Ryder stomped forward a few more steps, replying to only select parts of Matthias' argument--seemingly all he cared about right now in light of the situation, since he wasn't thinking clearly.
"So you can keep this from happening to you...? THAT'S why you joined this SHITHEAD?!" he bellowed at Matthias, his rage rising quickly. "You--You pathetic, whiney, self-serving little SHIT! Someone who cares?! BULLCRAP! More like somebody who will PROTECT YOUR SELFISH ASS! I mean, hell, I know that you and Mocha and Justus were always saying how you'd defect if Jade came back, but this guy isn't Jade! He's a fucking monster, you saw what he did! You're just fucking afraid that you're gonna die with us! You just didn't want to die! You--You--FUCK!" The exclamation was half because he had run out of words, and half because he saw what Matthias had done to Pugsy. He froze for a moment, then, as if on a split second decision, suddenly charged forward, raising his bat high in the air as he dashed towards Matthias, bringing the bat down towards the whitette's head as soon as he got close to him. "Fine! You want to live like a fucking coward?! THEN DIE LIKE ONE!"

Justus’ Theme – Xepher

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:44 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 15 B5434216aae2f850a0baa62af2a1f747-3
Mocha Deren

The Psychic Doctor

"Matthias..." Mocha said as she listened to him. She held her head, but didn't speak. She always cared about her team. She cared for him, Dorothy, Justus, Bravery... Heck she may not show it but she even was concerned for Catherine and Kraven. But that was in the real back of her mind. "Okay Jack... We may have a way out. Maybe if we can get some people to blast through this wall..." Mocha trailed off, trying to concentrate on the escaping part. "Wait..." were they actually going to killed Matthias? She felt her chest tighten up as she watched as the others called him a coward, and threatened to kill him. "No..." she didn't want to see another one of her family... One that she fought so hard to find and piece back together when everything was lost. Though they didn't speak much since joining with Vulture due to him dating Justus since she had become busy... Was it her fault that he chose this? And then came the part about Jade. She knew that Ryder was speaking with emotion, but... It hurt. "Let's get out of here... I want nothing of this anymore..." she said to Jack and heard some type of banging. 'The heck is that?'

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:49 am

Marko Cuthbert
Lychnis
People kept shouting back and forth. This, Marko thought, is a waste of time and energy. He turned towards Ryder, pointed at the redhead, and shouted out, "Monologues assez! Nous devons obtenir le camp d'ici!" Realizing that he probably didn't know French, he followed with, "We n-n-need to get out!" He looked at the short man beside him and then back over to Ryder. "P-put your pride at ease or y-y-you'll doom us all!"
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:58 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 15 Jo36_zpsa93b4880

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

feel it inside, where your light lives.
now feel it all die, as your light dims. 

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

A weight was lifted off her shoulder as it seemed Ryder was complying to her wishes for about two seconds-- before Cain revealed that Matthias had chosen to defect.
Her shoulders drooped, not in defeat or sadness, but in almost confusion as she wondered what had happened to make him come to that gross decision- she didn`t say a word, abnormally quiet as the others roared out insults to the whitette. Though, as Matthias got around to explaining himself... she found herself actually understanding to an extent-- this was far from an act of cowardice. This was an act of ambition-- it was his step to becoming what he felt was a person more worthy of living, and perhaps Cain really could offer him that realistically-- earlier, he had used Poison as an example, and if Poison was an example of the work he was capable of...
If anything, this was brave. He was stepping away from comfort and familiarity, stepping away from Justus of all people-- in a pursuit of power. Perhaps if she had known Matthias a bit better, something like pride would have welled in her chest-- especially as she imagined herself in the same situation, acknowledging that at this point, she would not be able to force herself away from Ivy, or Ryder, or Bunny and Emilia-- but Matthias` ambition didn`t know the same bounds as Jo`s.
She remained quiet, still shaking and unable to unglue her eyes way from where Ivy remained on the wall. It was tempting to maybe go over and make a vain attempt at freeing her-- but going near Ivy right now almost seemed dangerous. What with the gaping hole still in her stomach, and the other various injuries from her strife with Poison-- she knew she couldn`t afford any more, and she reminded herself of that as she brushed her fingers over the mortal wound. Why wasn`t this magically healing itself like last time...?
Her eyes flickered up, however, hearing Ryder bark out provocations at both Cain and Matthias. This time, she didn`t bother protesting-- she had seen plenty of Cain through the eyes of Xiu and Charles-- and she had resigned herself to the fact that there was no way they were stopping him. Not today, not anytime soon. Telling Ryder to stop felt like delaying the inevitable... She squeezed her eye shut, tears still rolling down her cheeks as she tore her gaze away- they weren`t really going to all die here, right...? ...That seemed too easy... 

Jo`s Theme - Bang

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 15 7baef507-44ea-4276-83b9-03d0fef35129_zps4dcd4db3

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 15 Cooltext1821461920_zpse4cc7ddb

Needless to say-- what the Vultures had to say in response had Cain practically grinning, albeit sinisterly. "This is nothing but to show you who you have been siding with all along, Damian-- these rudimentary creatures of black and white... unable to so much show sympathy-- are these the kind of people you would ever align yourself with ever again...?!" He bellowed above the yelling, knowing he was likely adding onto Matthias` panic. "They are the ones who call you by a false name--! They refuse to recognize your true potential, afraid you will overstep them--! Show them conformity will get you nowhere! Two thousand years from now people will still be talking about the great things that Damian Ward did, their children will learn of you in school-- show them why!" He continued as Pugsy was effortlessly dealt with-- an act that actually made Cain pause. Matthias had awakened without much trouble at all... he was already using it like an innate skill, without any training what so ever-- this amount of potential was paramount.
As the whitette turned to him, however, asking what he had done-- Cain only shook his head, displaying his palms as if to further prove his lack of interference. "I haven`t done a thing, I swear on it-- this is the real you, without them holding you down... you understand what they`re hiding from you...?!" He didn`t seem to notice that Matthias was scared, petrified even of what he had just done- Cain was ecstatic. He glanced away as Ryder came charging next-- and actually took a step back, confident that his help wasn`t needed here...   

Cain`s Theme - Shadowlord

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:58 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 15 Shion22_zps5e3868dc

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."

Matthias took deep breaths as Cain spoke to him, adrenaline pumping through his veins and causing him to jolt slightly with even the slightest movement from anyone on Vulture team. All the while, though, he listened, finding himself nodding some to what Cain said. He truly believed this man had the power to help him- already, he had thrown Pugsy to the ground... completely dodged a punch from him as well, a punch he hadn't been expecting. Already, something was happening... His head shot up as Cain finished speaking, only for Isaac of all people to be screaming at him. He stared at him blankly, listening to what he said but not physically responding- at least, not until he was done. "You say that... l-like I've never had a teammate die because of me? N-nearly my entire faction was wiped out while I was being held hostage- I could have helped save them, or I could have at least died with them, but no! I was too weak to escape from an overzealous, blonde bimbo, a-and nearly everyone died!! F-for a while, I felt sure J-Justus was dead! I s-stood there and watched as Chef was killed, b-by one of you- a-and you act as if I never lost someone? I've l-lost more people than I can even count, a-and I've experienced the d-death of loved ones just as you have, b-before I was s-sentenced to No Man's Land and after! Y-you mention that people helped you, too, t-that they brought you through your pain- n-nobody fucking cared enough for me to do that! J-Justus was all I had a-and even n-now when I say I do t-this so I can protect him, he doesn't care- d-do you think it's not hard for me to a-accept this offer knowing he's g-going to hate me? D-do you think I have no heart? I a-accepted this offer because I want the chance to finally be s-strong, and to be powerful enough to protect myself and those I love- a-and if you, all of you, have a problem with that, t-than fuck you! B-but don't you preach to me about loss as if you're the only one to have felt it, Isaac- everyone here has experienced pain of some kind and I think it's downright fucking stupid for n-none of you to realize why I'm trying to s-save myself from yet more pain!!" he yelled, this time less tearful and more angry, clearly irritated by the seeming hypocrisy around him. How many of these people would have actually rejected a chance such as this? They play goody two shoes but given the chance, he knew that some of them would have said yes... Some of those who felt inferior, weaker... He was trembling from a mix of fear, anger, and adrenaline, his body on high alert- so as Ryder decided to respond to what he'd said before, his eyes snapped to him, already more than done with everyone in the room. As he heard Ryder's words, he shook his head, an expression of anger and irritation overcoming it. Ryder didn't understand, nobody understood anything-! "I am not afraid of death. That's one thing you've gotten wrong. You clearly missed the point where I was so tired of life that I tried to join death before my time- but of course you don't know that! You never fucking cared! I don't need someone to f-fucking protect me, I need someone w-who isn't such a clique absorbed p-piece of shit to realize other people are s-suffering too-! Y-you're more guilty than anyone, of that-! Y-you profess to be leader but you're so caught up in your own issues you don't care what happens to anyone else-! A l-leader is supposed to watch over those he leads and y-you- you never did that! If t-they weren't someone in your inner g-group, if they weren't someone you had s-some emotion invested in, y-you didn't give two shits, even if t-they were in Vulture-!! I... I n-never wanted to go back to Jade, either. I t-thought Vulture was the best place for me, I t-thought that eventually you guys would trust me, t-that you'd stop keeping your distance and actually speak to me- b-but that never happened! I am not afraid of you, or of death, Ryder-! I am only afraid of living without people who care about me, a-and I am absolutely terrified of watching any of those who do care die!! Out of the corner of his eye, Matthias saw Cain step away, and he understood quickly that Ryder was going to be his problem. He didn't flinch as the other dashed towards him, standing absolutely still in front of him- but as the other's bat came swinging down at his head, one of his hands moved. In a flash of movement, the whitette brought his hand up and caught the bat- stopping it mere inches from his head, without even having flinched. "I... a-am tired of all of you thinking that you're the next messiah... t-that you can do no wrong... t-that the world is black and white and we fall into one side or the other... you don't... you don't understand me... n-nor my decisions... and I'd be surprised if you understand half the things you think you do..." Still holding the bat, Matthias suddenly yanked Ryder closer- before kicking out the back of his knees, forcing him to the ground as he ripped the bat from him and spun it around, pressing the end of it roughly against his chest and positioning his foot less than gently on his stomach in order to keep him still as he glared at him quietly, surprisingly calm this time around. He used the bat to tap up, from the middle of Ryder's chest, to his throat, to his lips, all the way right to his forehead. "... Not the smartest plan," he muttered, before tossing the bat away, back towards Vulture- and then he stepped back, quietly standing at Cain's side and allowing Ryder to get up if he so wished.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next