Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team

+7
Raven Todd
scullpanda
The Hidden Spring
MochaLatte
Not Manchee
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
11 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  Empty Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:40 pm

It is May, 2043. Vulture Team was exiled from No Man's Land two months ago, and since then, they've been wandering the Mojave Desert that surrounds the city for miles and miles. The outside world has proven to be a hostile, cruel world, no different from the confines of No Man's Land. Bands of criminals wander the wastes, slaughtering the innocent and pillaging the land. The world has proven itself to be one in which the strong triumph over the weak. Super Criminals not unlike that of The Inquisitor or Mario Falcone are at the top of the food chain. To Vulture Team... nothing has changed.

One day, Vulture Team would ran into a band of marauders and a skirmish would ensue. Though they were cannon fodder not unlike the footmen in No Man's Land, they provide to be strangely well equipped for a band of wasteland bandits. When a survivor was questioned, Vulture team was given a clear answer. The Church of Crime. A mysterious organization that's been equipping and organizing bandit gangs all over the Mojave. They claim to be the worshipers of the biblical figure "Cain", honoring such virtues as murder and theft. Before Poison Serpent left Baker Street, she too mentioned a "Church of Crime". Could this Church of Crime be related to Poison Serpent and Red Masque? Now, Vulture Team has pinpointed the base of operations for the Church of Crime: a lone cathedral in the desert. An inevitable confrontation is near.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  Empty Re: Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:44 pm

About

This is the prologue to Act 4 and the bridge between Act 3 and 4. Set Only a few months after Act 3, Vulture Team is still operating together in the Mojave Desert. This RP is intended to be a short prologue to Act 4, after this prologue, the plot for it will be revealed. To ensure that this RP works as intended:

1. Try to keep a maximum of two characters, unless you get special permission or have a big role you need to play in addition to your VT guys.

2. Keep it to your VT members only. The Family is still in NML, unless your Task Force 0 character joined VT in the end of Act 3 they're busy elsewhere too.

3. This RP exists as a set plot, it is a more linearish story unlike most NML acts, so there won't be much time for real character interaction.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  Empty Re: Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:10 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  128
♛-__________________________________________________________________________________-♛

"Doctor, the chamber is secure..."

"Good... listen up everyone... I want security on every entrance... we wouldn't want our experiment escaping now... would we...?"

Dr. Pyotr Wissenchaft stood in an observation chamber overseeing his experiment. Nearly a dozen consoles everywhere, with a full team manning them, behind the good doctor was a man dressed in completely blank with long flowing hair, Pyotr's assistant. Before them, within the experimental chamber was a single man, held up in the air by some sort of tractor beam. He was quivering, his eyes were covered by some sort of machine and his mouth was gagged. The experimental chamber itself was made from some sort of metal, and it was dimly lit. Pyotr donned a wide Chesire smile on his face as he spoke to his team "I want everyone to understand one thing... this experiment has to go down without a hitch, you hear? If we have another disaster on our hands Paladin Industries will close us down for good... and we wouldn't want that would we...?"

"Of course doctor..." Pyotr's assistant replied to the doctor in a low voice, the lights in the observation chamber dimmed as the experiment seemed to go on the way.

"The Killer Gene... this strange anomaly we call a 'mutation'... I believe it's something more than that. Something of much more importance and definitely more fun than a mere glitch in the human blueprint..." Pyotr's spoke to his team, his hands slipped into his coat pockets as a spotlight shined on the test subject. Just about every member of Pyotr's research team was looking on to the scene "That's why I've dedicated my life to studying it... among... other things that interest me. To think that Charles Paladin would grant me the expenses I needed to conduct these experiments..."

"Charles... Paladin... The Trust!?" his assistant called out, looking quite worried by the name Pyotr just mentioned.

"Oh yes! The Trust has been funding this research all along... it's... quite interesting..."

"Why does The Trust care about the Killer Genes...?"

"Who knows..." Pyotr replied with a simple shrug "The Trust went and got themselves killed only a few months ago." this simple statement garnered an expression of shock from just about everyone in the room "Oh... none of you heard...? Charles Paladin... The Mistress... they're both dead. Reports are that Vulture Team's behind it... really I could care less, because they've given me the cash already! Heheheh..." Vulture Team, they'd been stirring up quite a lot of trouble in No Man's Land. Any illusion that this world was under any sort of control was destroyed, thanks to Vulture Team "I must say though... things are going to get veeeeeeeery interesting soon..." without The Trust, Pyotr wondered what path the world would take. Actually, he didn't need to think about it... he KNEW.

The Trust had so much control over the world that without their presence, society would begin to decline once more. This mixed with the Kraven Incident in 2042 would ensure a new dark age. Pyotr just couldn't wait. "Oh well..." Pyotr spoke casually "Let's get on with the experiment!" he energetically called out.

"R-right...!" the assistant spoke before looking over to a science team member on a console "Begin injecting the Killer Gene into the test subject..." he spoke grimly, in the test subject's room, a robotic arm would reach from from the room, slowly lowering to the level of the specimen. It Stopped at his arm, then it attached itself to it, injecting the something into the man. "I wonder..." Dr. Pyotr spoke in a whisper "What happens... when we inject our good ole Killer Gene into an average human being...? Oooooh I'm positively ecstatic to see what happens!" the test subject began to let out groans as the man's genetic code was being rewritten. His eyes began to glow bright crimson, his skin paling and his hair turning white. Groans turned to screams of pain as the man began to shake excessively and flail his limbs around. he screamed and begged for them to stop. The science team began to grimace "S-should we put a stop to this sir...?" one of them asked.

"Noooo..." Pyotr spoke while sporting his infamous Chesire grin. The man flailed more and more, his body began to bulge into random proportions as the screaming intensified more and more. His body began to tear apart.

"SIR! WE'RE KILLING THIS MAN!"

"Continue with the experiment." he replied to them bluntly. The science team looked in horror as the man began to mutate further and further. They didn't understand quite what they were looking at. Eventually, the assistant panicked and ran over to a console, pushing the science team member on it out of the way and pulling a lever, severing the arm form the test subject. It seemed to be too late...

Even with the experiment put to an end, the man was continuing to mutate, more and more until his body tore apart, showing a mass of organs and tendrils which broke free from the tractor beam and immediately lashed out at the reinforced glass that kept the observation room separate from the research chamber. The science team looked in horror, many of them screaming bloody murder. They didn't understand what they saw, that wasn't human. What they saw before them was some sort of Eldritch Abomination. Something out of a Lovecraft story. As the whole room backed away, Pyotr stood right next to the reinforced glass, placing a hand on it as he smiled.

"My... my... aren't you beautiful..." he whispered to it in a ghastly voice "I'm... in awe..."

"S-SIR!" the assistant called out as the monster kept on striking the glass, and it was beginning to crack. If something wasn't done soon, it was going to get into the observation room.

"Tch..." Pyotr Wissenchaft let out a sigh before turning his back on the strange creature "Put it down..." almost immediately a research team member pulled down a lever, which resulted in flames devouring the entire research room. Within a few moments, the ghastly creature was nothing but charcoal. "Well... well... well... that -WAS- interesting..."

"What was that sir!?"

"Evil... the kind of evil that you just can't unsee... heheheh..."

♛-__________________________________________________________________________________-♛

Pyotr's Theme - Highlander
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:50 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  Church11
╔════════════════════════════════╗

The Deacon stood before a ruined settlement in the desert, all matter of death seemed to surround him, the corpses of the fallen seemed to litter the streets, with the Church of Crime's followers pillaging whatever was left. "Impressive... as always..." the mutant spoke, a cold, calculating grin on his face "Do you see this...? This... is human nature my child... see how easily it is to convince our fellow man to murder, rape, and pillage... that is true human nature..." he spoke in a dark voice, before turning on the scene to a cloaked figure behind him.

"Why of course... that's what makes us stronger silly. It's evolution or perish~"

"Truly... let us leave now, serpent. The rest of The Church of Crime is waiting at the Cathedral..." The Deacon and the cloaked figure left the scene, leaving a scene of mayhem and carnage as a trail. It was a message, a message to those who dare follow him. He knew full well that Vulture Team was on his trail. Might as well leave them a little message.
╚════════════════════════════════╝  
Church of Crime's Theme - Mosane Pi
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:32 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  Ryder215_zps339f1d41

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

It had been a few months since they had left No Man's Land--and despite all of the carnage that Vulture Team had come across, Ryder had refused to be discouraged from his goals. He was still leading Vulture Team--and now, as they crossed the sands of the desert, he walked at their head, looking around the endless sands, following the trail of the organization that Poison had mentioned all those months ago: The Church of Crime. They hadn't found Jo yet, or anyone else they might have wanted to ensure was safe--but what they had found was a lead. A lead to where this Church of Crime lay in wait--and although Ryder hadn't been able to do anything against Poison or Red Masque on his own, he wanted to believe that together, they could all do something. As difficult as it was to believe...Ryder still wanted to find these people, and to put an end to them. They had been far too happy back when CP-02 had been defeated...it was suspicious enough that Ryder knew that they were scheming something, so all this time, he'd been set on finding them.
As he continued to walk at the front of the large group of people, he paused for a moment, squinting out into the sands for a moment, shielding his eyes from the sun with a hand.

"Ah...what is it, sir--?" a footman paused beside him questioningly, and Ryder replied by pointing out ahead and speaking,
"Look. It's smoke." And indeed, there was a waft of smoke billowing up over from the other side of a particularly large sand dune, going up into the heated blue sky in cloudy blotches of gray. "That's a clue if I've seen any--go spread the word, we're going over that hill! There's gotta be something there!" The footman nodded, quickly running back through the group, spreading the news through the footmen and officers alike--whatever was over that sand dune letting up smoke, they were going to go check it out.
It took some effort to get over there, but once they were getting close, Ryder spared no time in running up the dune, despite how hot it was and how it was probably a better idea not to be expending too much energy--but he needed to know what lay on the other side of that sand dune. The moment he reached the top, though, he didn't get much time to see what was there, seeing as how he tripped and fell on his butt, sliding down the other side of the dune with a grunt. He stood up at the bottom of the dune and brushed himself off with a sigh, then looked up--and froze.
It was a village. That, at least, he could tell. But the sand was stained red with crimson, and each and every little shack was black with soot, most of them having been burned to the ground--whatever structures were still standing were nothing more than burnt out husks. By this point, the rest of Vulture should have been climbing up the dune--and silently, Ryder proceeded into the village. He continued on , looking around for signs of any survivors--but everyone there was already dead. He stopped in the middle of the village, his icy blue eyes scanning the scene one last time, hoping for some sort of living person to come stumbling out--but none came.
"Shit...we're too late...what did they do to this place...?" It had to be the Church of Crime, right? It had to be. There was no way that any small time bandit group could do this. At least--not to this degree. The amount of brutality that had been shown to these villagers...it was beyond any degree that any bandit would have ever even bothered to do. It was absolute carnage--and Ryder grimaced, knowing that if they had come even just a little bit earlier, they might have saved these people's lives. "At least we know we're on the right track...but still..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Thousand Suns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:42 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  1012

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  Layout12
Pugsy Marcone
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Pugsy ran into the village after receiving message of the smoke from a footmen "Bro!" Pugsy called out, running onto this horrific scene of carnage. The man had actually stopped for a moment in awe of the bloodshed. He'd seen stuff like this in No Man's Land... but this was different. In No Man's Land the bloodshed was because of a gang war, or some sort of brawl... this was a village of helpless people being slaughtered. Mentally calming himself, Pugsy made his way to Ryder "We're too late..." he muttered to himself before looking to Ryder "What's the meaning of this...?" he questioned nobody in particular "The bandits don't usually kill like this... they're just interested in the loot... why would they massacre an entire village...?"

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
"I'm Pugsy Marcone. Top Enforcer of Vulture Team, all-around brute, and proud of it. I've followed Ryder since the good old days back in Derry, no way am I gonna back down now...!"   
Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:56 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  69aa5b12-4d2a-499b-90b8-f4c5916ca66a_zps75fe974a

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣ ☠ ☢ ﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋ ☣ ☠ ☢

Ivy paused her dissection of a rock to make her way to the front with Ryder seconds before the word of smoke had gotten round. Apparently she smelled EVIL. Or the smoke. She hissed as she saw the destruction and blood staining what had once been a village, putting a comforting hand on Pugsy's arm as the greaser showed up and expressed his disappointment. To be fair, the greenette was more upset that explosives weren't used here than that innocent people had died...but her time among other people had slowly made her see why one might be upset at such a sight.

"...Oil. Or Gumby."

She concluded, answering Pugsy's question after a few moments of consideration, in which she looked around at the massacre once more. This WAS pretty gruesome..maybe the explosions would have been better purely because at least it didn't leave all of this depressing evidence behind. Either way, something evil had to have done this...so obviously Gumby.

☣ ☠ ☢ ☣ ☠ ☢ ☣ ☠ ☢ ☣ ☠ ☢ ☣ ☠ ☢ ☣ ☠ ☢ ☣ ☠ ☢ ☣ ☠ ☢ ☣ ☠ ☢ ☣ ☠ ☢

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:21 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  Chelsea239_zps7ff52fc3

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

It had taken Chelsea a bit of effort to get up over the sand dune, and also quite a bit of effort to get down without falling and sliding--she had taken a helping hand from one of the footmen who had kindly offered her some help, and eventually, reached the bottom of the sand dune and took in what they had found--and quite obviously it wasn't that pretty of a find.
"Oh my god..." she whispered as she entered the village along with the others, doing her best not to look at the gore--although, that was markedly difficult, considering that it was everywhere. The scent of blood and ash was on the air, and it was nearly stifling. She couldn't believe what had happened here...these poor people couldn't have possibly deserved this...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Save You From Anything
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:42 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  Justus50_zpsc6528231

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

As soon as the word had spread of having spotted smoke in the distance, Justus had immediately dashed to catch up with those in front, having run up the sand dune as best as he could, then half sliding, half running down the other side. He had been expecting a fight, considering the smoke--but it looked like they were a bit too late even for that. Whatever chaos had been there had gone already--and everything was in shambles, including the people--who all lay dead on the ground. His face darkened into a frown, and he spoke quietly,
"Blast...we're too late...Sullonstein's forces have already destroyed this place..." He walked inside along with everyone else, keeping vigilante in case any of the enemies were left over--however, aside from Vulture Team, everything there seemed to be quiet. Justus couldn't help but be a bit frustrated--he had been chastised every once in a while for asking if everyone could hurry up, mostly due to the extremely hot weather--however, had everyone just gone a bit faster, they might have been able to prevent this disaster...still, he said nothing of it. He figured that they just needed to continue to chase down the wizard's minions until they finally managed to corner them...

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:45 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  Zomb_210

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  Zombie10
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

"I don't know who did this... but..." a hand was suddenly placed on Chelsea's shoulder "Someone is going to pay..." he spoke in a mutter, glaring to the scene before his eyes. He didn't know who did this, but he could bet it was the Church of Crime. Nathan tried to comfort Chelsea by wrapping his arms around her "We'll get these guys..." Nathan had been tagging along with Vulture Team for the past few months, though for the most part he stuck around Chelsea and Bunny, and of those two the only person he was really nice to was Chelsea. As much as he tried, Nathan couldn't help but be an asshole to everyone, but he tried his best. Patting Chelsea on the back, he crouched down to look at one of the corpses on the ground "They're fresh..." he muttered... that meant that whomever did this, they were close.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come on... kill me... just try and kill me! I'll blow your head off before you take another step...!"
Zombie Theme -I'm Here to Show the World
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:51 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

"There's no way that this is bandits..." Ryder mused in response to Pugsy's question, surveying the area and trying to keep himself strong against the ghastly sights that lay about. As he was looking around the area, he caught sight of Nathan with Chelsea and a bitter frown flashed onto his features for a moment, his over-protective brother senses kicking in--but, he knew that the blonde wasn't really any threat to her. It was just instinct, he guessed--either way, he pulled his gaze away and looked back to Pugsy. "It's gotta be the guys we've been following. And considering that smoke's still rising, I can't help but think that we're not too far off behind them...at this rate, we might actually catch up...that is, if we can figure out what direction to go in from here..." They would need to figure out some sort of sign as to which way the perpetrators of the massacre had gone. They couldn't just go wandering off in random directions in the desert, after all... "Anyone see any footprints anywhere? Or maybe something else pointing to where they went?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:03 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  1012

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  Layout12
Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy couldn't help but smile when he felt Ivy, which made him feel kinda weird because he was surrounded by dead bodies, that wasn't normal. Either way, Pugsy only smiled for a moment because Ryder made it pretty obvious that bandits didn't do this... which only meant one thing "No Ivy... I don't think it's Oil..." the greaser replied to the greenette. The Church of Crime... he had no idea what was up with them "Yo bro... so... do you have any idea who these guys are...?" Ryder, he always seemed to know what was going on, at least more so than everyone else in Vulture Team. He couldn't help but feel like Ryder knew something more about them "This isn't connected to Kraven is it...?" that was really Pugsy's first guess... Kraven did dress in a nun garb after all, so the "Church" of Crime sounded like it'd be one of his plots.

"I'm Pugsy Marcone. Top Enforcer of Vulture Team, all-around brute, and proud of it. I've followed Ryder since the good old days back in Derry, no way am I gonna back down now...!"   
Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:08 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  Chelsea239_zps7ff52fc3

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

As Chelsea felt a hand on her shoulder, she turned to see who it was, and offered up a gentle smile when she saw that it was Nathan.
"I sure hope so...they've done way too much already..." Chelsea sighed when Nathan hugged her, placing her hands onto his arms while he was there, then watched him as he examined one of the corpses, listening carefully and hearing his mutter. "So...this didn't happen too long ago, then...? We must be getting closer to catching up..."
Chelsea had certainly been glad to have Nathan along on this journey--she'd been spending more and more time with him, and enjoying every second of it. She'd been doing her best to aid Vulture despite the fact that she couldn't really use her laptop--no charging outlets out in the desert. "Hm...I can't really say that it's good, but at least we know we're getting close...? I wish we'd gotten here a bit sooner, though..."

Chelsea's Theme - Save You From Anything
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:13 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  Emilia5-1
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Emilia walked behind Ryder with the others since... She lost count it was so long ago. She had considered leaving a couple of times, but she couldn't. She had nowhere else to go. No where safe... Before she had left Emilia attempted to find Inna, but to no avail. She had to leave before she search any further, but she figured that since they were on the trail of the Church of Crime she'd turn up somewhere. Other then that Emilia did her best to try to reconnect with everyone else, but ti was hard. She had a image... And it wasn't necessarily the prettiest one. She'd just have to do her own thing and not cause fights. When reaching over the dune, she watched with a heavy heart the village down below. "How awful..." she said as the thought of the people down there being slaughtered sickened her stomach. "Yes Justus... We're too late..." she responded, while looking back to the blue knight. "We'll have to see if anyone needs help. Slim chance... But... We have to give it a try." she said as she walked on inside... She knelt down, trying to find footsteps in the sand. "Nothing that I can see yet..." she looked at a small child, kneeling there only for a moment, taking in the scene. It reminded her of her certain responsibilities, and she turned away trying to distance herself.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:16 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  Zomb_210

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  Zombie10
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

"Yeah... we are catching up..." Nathan spoke, though he was obviously focused on examining the details of the scene. This was his forte, as a Ranked Assassin, he considered himself quite a good hunter, tracking these guys shouldn't be too hard. Zombie raised his hand up as he heard Ryder question the team on footprints "Hey, Boss! I got this..." he told the red head "You got a professional here after all..." and boy did he love making snide comments like this considering he was passive-aggressively insulting Bunny there. Getting back up on his feet, he needed to Ryder as he said "Tracking these guys shouldn't be too hard..." before looking back to Chelsea "I got this." he spoke confidently winking to her. Now was the time to show off.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come on... kill me... just try and kill me! I'll blow your head off before you take another step...!"
Zombie Theme -I'm Here to Show the World
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:18 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  Touko_aozaki_by_deikawn-d68pc5e_zpscd3eaa1e
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Oh, she's a Killer
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

"Don't be so sure Pug." Bunny said, looking at the village. She kind of knelt down and looked at little bit. "The Deathworshippers are Kraven's shtick. This Church of Crime is different." she said, standing up and crossing her arms. "I'll look for prints in the surrounding area. Shouldn't be that hard to find something. Plus Nathan's doing a thing too..." she walked away from the others to her task. She was like this for the last few months. She rarely talked to people, she felt awkward. She would often excuse herself from meals and such with people to be alone. Sure, Nathan would talk to her, but that didn't really mean anything. She knew this was a bad idea. She needed to get away, leave before Poison found them again. Now with two assassins...the chances were much higher. She sighed and started her search.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:24 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  Rika_m10
Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
Rika looked up at the sky and watched as the funnels of smoke dispersed until one could almost not tell what they were anymore she did this for a good while just standing there while inhaling deeply allowing for the smell of burning on the horizon to seep into her seances, somehow this calmed her that is until she saw quite a few of her teammates all go towards the source of said smoke, making her sigh and join the rest of the group. When she did she saw what all of those that had just gotten there had seen death, destruction and a hell of a lot of blood, she didn't particularly react badly to these things seeing as how she had done her share of death, destruction and blood coating herself. She couldn't help but feel on edge on hearing that the bodies were fresh this "Church of crime" was turning out to be a huge pain in the ass going around killing lots of people and burning down perfectly nice houses that the team could have stayed in instead of having to be outside all the time, but noooo this motherfucking "Church" had to go around fucking things up in the name of something or rather. Instead of letting her mind continue down this path she let herself start thinking of better and more productive things, like killing them and stealing their weapons.   

Theme- Six gun quota - Seether

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:03 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  5092-1623271925
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Don't worry, love. I'm a doctor. he he
Jack took in the charred village. Her eyes glossing over the blood coloring the sand. It only took one look to tell her everyone here was very much dead. Whoever had done this attack was quite ruthless. After leaving the prison, Jack had more or less been reminded of the state of the rest of the world. Paladin had been true when they'd called the city safe. She studied the corpses as she passed them. This had been recent. Whoever had done this. likely wasn't very far ahead of them. She felt a dark stirring as it became more difficult to examine the corpses without focusing on the blood.
This church of crime was quite interesting. Their brutality was almost fascinating, particularly if they had anything to do with this. She noticed the assassins begin their attempt to track any footsteps left behind, glad they were still here. It was best they moved quickly if they were to find these people.
Jack analyzed the ground herself. She'd had some experience tracking people herself. Though for her own reasons.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:25 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  Matthias30_zps3472a7ce

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-------------------------
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."
-------------------------

Matthias hummed, trailing along with the group as they wandered through the desert. He had quickly learned he despised the heat- but taking off layers meant painful burns from the sun. He sighed, running a hand through his hair- before lifting his head in surprise as word traveled that there was something ahead. He lifted his gaze until he spotted the smoke, then hurried forward, darting around several footmen until he was closer to the front of the group... But as he hit the top of the sand dune and saw the ruin before them, he stopped dead in his tracks. He felt his face losing color as he gazed across the spread of sand at charred homes and mutilated bodies... before he looked away quickly, slowly sinking to the ground. They were too late. They hadn't gotten there in time... His shoulders slumped as he let the others discuss what to do and search for footsteps, knowing he likely wouldn't be of much help. He'd been working to cheer up in the past few months, for Justus, but... it was an uphill battle. Some days were better than others but days where they found only dead greeting them... those days were some of the worst. He hadn't a clue why this was happening- it seemed so odd... Even if this was the greatest number of dead they had encountered- it was... troubling, to say the least.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:27 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  B5434216aae2f850a0baa62af2a1f747-3
Mocha Deren

The Psychic Doctor
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mocha followed the group, and since under the sun had placed her jacket away, and broke her glasses slightly. At the moment she is wearing contacts, and found them to be better then the glasses after the first couple of weeks. She just wished that they lasted longer. At the sight of the village, and it's slaughter she only thought of one thing. Not only to find whoever was still alive, but to also the rob this place. She needed medical supplies. The others can do tracking... She was going to do scavenging. Mocha went inside the first house that she saw to see if there was anything worthy of taking to help her group.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:34 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  Nate43_zps9407a3b2
Nate Hardey
Blue Bullett

Don't underestimate me just because I'm a kid. I've people to protect and I'm going to do just that no matter what!
Nate took in the smoke, immediately feeling uneasy. All things considered, that couldn't be a good sign. The world outside No Mans Land had been different than Nate had expected. Killer Queen had mentioned the world having criminals worse than the people in No Mans Land, but he still hadn't wanted to think things were this bad. His eyes widened at the sight of the charred village, looking away from the corpses as quickly as possible.
He'd seen bloodshed before, but this was different. These people could have been innocent. Maybe if they had made it there sooner...?
Nate pushed these thoughts away unhappily. His hand moved to his gun, looking around the village. If the people that did this came back, he wanted to be prepared to fight them. There was no way he was going to let this happen again. Not if he could help it.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:37 am

Dorothy Fentom

The Little Dragon
Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  DorthyOlder4-2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dorothy sat on the top of the dune, looking down at the others as they were tracking the area to find this Church of Crime. While being with the team Dorothy was working hard to become more useful to them all. Hopefully... They can let her take on serious jobs. And soon too. "Hey Justus... What are we going to do when we find this Church of Crime?" she asked since it seemed Mocha went off the scavenge. It felt wrong to do that to the people who died here, but at the same time they way Mocha explained it to her was that the dead won't use that stuff. Only take things you need to survive. She wasn't taken aback at the bloodshed here since... She was used to it. She felt more sad then horrified.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:10 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondey

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  Tumblr_myrag9TeOJ1t2eluzo2_1280

Isaac was walking with the rest of the team when he heard from the footmen that they were going to where that sand dune was. He didn't like this. The smoke was the obvious sign as he felt in his coat the one card that he still had left. These two months helped him clear his head as he wasn't depressed anymore about the death of his father as he spent time with Buddi and Orane mostly considering that he knew them the most. He was happy that Pugsy was back with them but a little worry was in the mind that Daisy wasn't there. Just where the hell was she? Isaac felt that she'll show up sooner or later so he pushed it out of the way as he carefully slid down the dune and into the village. The sight was horrific to say the least as he could feel himself almost barfing at the sight. The blood, the corpses, everything felt like it was with the Church of Crime. Just everything about this felt grim. "We should probably get going soon. The more we stay here, the more likely something else is going to happen."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:33 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  Tumblr_n6bac3ZC4P1tz9lb9o4_500
Marko Cuthbert
Lychnis
Marko walked, pack slung over his back with one hand, gun held in the other. He'd missed this - this travel in groups. It was a great thing, rambling down the road with a community. Then he saw the smoke. He recognized that kind of smoke. He'd happened upon caravans in years past that had such a thick smoke rising therefrom. As he mounted the hill, he began coughing. He remembered the last time he saw that smoke - it was his own caravan. And he was running away from it. The stench of death began to assail his nostrils. And not of a warzone - of a massacre. He recognized this smell from Belfast. Memories began to flood from his inhumane internship. Then he saw it. The mass of death. All those bodies - all those innocents. He snapped his head to the side and bent far. He heaved, but nothing came. This time, he wasn't a guilty party - but what solace is that? He wiped his nose, whose running was the only result of the dry-heave, and looked back to the scene. "S-so much... How could... F-f-fuck..."
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:37 am

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

"No, Kraven does have a connection to them..." Ryder mused quietly, crossing his arms as he thought while people looked around for signs of what direction they might have gone in. "Yuri said that he knew their leader...Red Masque, I think it was...? Yuri was calling him 'Death' and bowing down to him and stuff...he knew him from before. I don't really know what they are to each other, but...they're connected, somehow..." He sighed heavily, dropping his arms to his sides again. "But Kraven doesn't operate like this...when he does something, he usually wants everyone to know about it--if this was his doing, he'd be here waiting to brag at us about it...this sort of thing isn't his style at all..." There was definitely something distinctive about this...the sheer amount of destruction reminded him of how Poison bragged that she would kill people--turning them into messy, bloody bags of organs... "I don't know whether Yuri and Catherine went with that mask guy and his goons or not...all we can really tell right now is that this 'Church of Crime' is behind this..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next