Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team

+7
Raven Todd
scullpanda
The Hidden Spring
MochaLatte
Not Manchee
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
11 posters

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 11 Empty Re: Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team

Post  Raven Todd Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:06 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 11 5092-1623271925
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Don't worry, love. I'm a doctor. he he
------------

Jack chuckled as she noticed Cathys less than perturbed reaction to the pain. This was interesting indeed! She responded to Cathys words by twisting her arm even harder, smiling as Cathy bit down on her hand. Jacks smile widened as her knee made contact. Well, this one had resilience. Jack pulled out several more knives before Cathy turned back to her. It seemed their game was over. Oh well. She'd manged to get some blood out of it. Jack gave the woman a nod, mimicking the womans earlier chirp,
Toodles, Deary~   
Jack pocketed the syringes the woman had thrown at her, before heading up the stairs herself. The amount of blood coming from where she knew the rest of Vulture was a matter of concern for her. She eyed Jos wounds as she caught up with her. The bluenette decidedly needed to be treated later. As little of a connection as jack had to the woman, she did understand how much it would affect Vulture if she died.
 As soon as Jack entered the room,her vision dimmed.
Oh bloody joy. This again. Jack eyed  the masked figure that seemed to have provoked Ivys battle cry. Jack pulled out more knives, analyzing Red Masques from where she stood by the door. Interestingly despite his almost palpable aura, she couldn't gather much about this person at all.
Jack kept her knives out, watching to see how Red Masque reacted to the attacks people had already made.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 11 Empty Re: Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team

Post  Emu Queen Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:51 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 11 Jo36_zpsa93b4880

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

feel it inside, where your light lives.
now feel it all die, as your light dims. 

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo was still struggling to make her way up the steps, stumbling some just as Cathy raced by... laughing at her... "I`M SORRY WHAT I CAN`T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF THE SILICONE IN YOUR TI--..." She cut off abruptly as the pinkette turned back around and came to her side, to-- help her move faster--? Jo sort of stumbled along, keeping up with Cathy but momentarily staring at the pinkette in awe... was she serious right now--? She was sort of half expecting Cathy to trip her and laugh some more or something, but no such thing happened... and Jo quickly figured it was better to accept than try to figure out. "Please-- I could hurry without an arm and a leg...!" Except then Ryder seemed to turn around and notice her struggling too-- and that was not okay.
Jo immediately tried to synch herself with Cathy, to maybe make an illusion that she was doing fine with the running thing despite the gaping whole in her stomach... but Ryder was inevitably unconvinced, and moved over to help her other side. "Holy fuck relax assface, I`m fuckin` fine I`ve... had worse," She spat in response to his murmured worries, her glare softening some. "We`re okay, we`re fine- relax."
Soon enough, the three of them reached the top of the stairs- and as soon as she was released by both Ryder and Cathy, the first thing she did was reach down to hold Ryder`s hand, offering support without words-- then, she glanced up around at the scene. She glowered at the sudden risen panic, and at Kraven`s EMP usage... her revolver wasn`t gonna work now, and that was upsetting...  but the anger on her features dissipated as she caught sight of Red Masque. She froze, tensed, eye flashing in recognition. "...That`s... that guy..."

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s Theme - Bang

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 11 __layout_zpse948848d

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 11 Masky_zps256fe12d

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"Aw, please- this isn`t something to be confrontational about! Don`t make it harder than it has to be, guys..." Masque reasoned, looking Pugsy up and down for a moment- before going back to addressing the whole group. "Trust me, this outcome will be way better for all of us! It`s nothing personal, death is a fact of life- as a matter a fact... you guys sort of led my two best friends to their deaths... well- my only two friends in general. This isn`t a revenge story, I swear, I prefer them dead-- I just... can`t have a risk like you guys around all willy-nilly, you know~? I`ve got plans, after all!" The response he was met with was Ivy`s rock hitting his mask directly in the center. Apparently that mask was made of some pretty hard stuff, however- as the rock sort of just bounced off, landing dully onto the floor a moment later. Masque leveled his sights on Ivy, staring at her in silence for a few long seconds. "...Well that wasn`t very nice." Masque took one loud, abrupt step forward, with the obvious intention of startling any particularly high strung individuals. "Now... just sit still, close your eyes if you want- alright?"
And before he could make another move- Kraven, Cathy, Jo, and Ryder all reached the top of the stairs-- though Kraven certainly demanded the most attention. When Kraven simply stated he was here to put an end to all this-- Masque`s head tilted curiously to the side, his gloved fingers knitting together in front of him as he listened with apparent interest. Once the button Kraven held was pressed however, he suddenly tensed up- turning his head wildly about the room in a blind, quite panic.
"Wh--?! N...No... that`s impossible..." He murmured, eyes glued to the floor as several panels began to glow, brightly and mechanically. "No one has ever been able to discover the source of my powers before...! That`s impossible...! What sorcery is this?!" Slowly, he began to sink down onto his knees, groaning and writhing in apparent excruciating pain and clutching onto his heart tightly. "My time is short... I... I must..." He gave a loud wheeze that sort of sounded like he was on death`s throes-- his laboring breath coming out in quick and short pants under his mask... pants that soon evolved into chuckling, and chuckling that soon evolved into full out laughter.
"Ha-ha~! No, I`m kidding- that was cute though," He hopped back up onto his feet, and before anyone had the time to blink- he reached his arms out, the limbs morhphing into gigantic swarms of black dust that stretched across the entire room, grabbing Kraven from either side of his frame in a tight, unmovable hold. The next time he spoke-- the cartoon, feigned qualities were all gone from his voice. Without them, his voice was deep and imposing- luxurious, somewhat breathy with laughter, and holding an unnatural echoing quality, as if he were speaking from multiple throats at once. "How foolish of me...! I hadn`t suspect`d thou to rebel...! Though... who would suspect their own kin to betray them as thou hast...?! You... you disgust me, you filty, wriggling daw!" With that- the swarms of dust holding Kraven up in the air swung upward, sending the blonde crashing flat into the ceiling above. It seemed to hesitate momentarily... before swinging Kraven off into the wall to the left, sending him crashing into that as well-- and then the other wall, and then the floor, and then the ceiling again, then the bell-- Masque made sure to crash his disciple into every possible hard surface in the room, knowing full well that without his super serum, he`d feel every bit of it. Once that had gone on for some time- Kraven was risen up to the ceiling again, stopping inches away from it`s surface... and Masque`s hands materialized into hands again, leaving Kraven to drop down onto the hard floor, after at that point having been beaten to a bloody pulp.
The masked man dusted his hands off against each other, and clicked his tongue- singing out in his old cartoon-y, lisp filled voice, "Anyone else wanna try...~?!"   

__________________________________________________________________________________________
The Red Masque`s Theme

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:19 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 11 Young10
Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 11 Layout13
Kraven
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

Kraven grinned as the EMPs started to take effect on everyone's weapons in the room... this meant Red Masque would be feeling the affects of his plan soon "Heh... nothing personal, it's just survival of the fittest... this is my world, old man... there isn't enough room in the world for two overlords..." he spoke in a dark voice, the man's smile seemed to grow darker and darker by the second. He walked forwards, his fists clenched up as he started to approach Red Masque as he writhed in weakness "I'll make sure to make this nice and slow you-!" the blonde rose his fist- and then the masked man revealed his bluff. Kraven completely freeze "W-what-?" the blonde immediately grimaced, his eyes widening in horror. This wasn't going to be fun- Kraven was thrown across the room like a rag doll, being thrown from wall to wall before being sent up flying, before promptly falling to the ground. In a matter of seconds Kraven was a bloodied mess... and in no shape to fight any longer. A weak grimace on his face, Kraven struggled to get up, his entire body was beaten, he was bleeding profusely "Does he have protection against the EMPs... I've seen such hardware for Cybernetics... but for nano machines...?" he asked, his eyes widening "Even if he did... his eyes were still..." Kraven managed to get himself up, only for him to fall against a wall, using it as a crutch to keep himself up "Everyone run... nobody is in any position here to fight this man..." he spoke in a weak voice, a puddle of blood at his feet.

"DEATH IS MY FATHER, MY BROTHER, EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD TO ME!!!"   
Kraven Theme - Holy Diver
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:22 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 11 817

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 11 Layout12
Pugsy Marcone
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

So an EMP went off... that really put a huge hole in everybody's plan of attack for this guy... well, for mostly everyone. Pugsy knew full well this wasn't going to stop him in the least. He stood back for a moment, letting Kraven have his moment to shine... only for the blonde to be thrown around like a rag doll and beaten within seconds. Pugsy let out a smirk "Tough shit man... a shame you aren't a big guy like me anymore!" the greaser spoke in an arrogant tone as he cracked his knuckles. Pugsy evidently didn't feel the least bit intimidated, mostly because of his thick head "I'm up now! TAKE THIS SOFTY!" Pugsy yelled otu as he charged forward, throwing a single powerful punch towards his face.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
"I'm Pugsy Marcone. Top Enforcer of Vulture Team, all-around brute, and proud of it. I've followed Ryder since the good old days back in Derry, no way am I gonna back down now...!"   
Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:33 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 11 1110

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 11 Layout16
- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
- вę Ǟ slǞvę ƮΦ ყΦЦЯ DęsiЯęs! -
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╠═════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣

Poison caught Bunny's fist mid-punch "No-no-no~ Stop struggling, I'll make it enjoyable for the both of us~" she spoke in a dark voice, twisting Bunny's remaining arm as much as she could. Now, since Bunny's arm was metal, this didn't do much... until Poison suddenly used her cyclone arm again, tearing Bunny's other arm apart. Pieces of the assassin's metal arm flew across the room like junk metal, the greenette smiled deviously to Bunny as she kept herself on top of the red head. She rose an eyebrow when Bunny said she'd rather die than be controlled "How harsh~ Do you hear that...? It's the sound of my heart breaking honey-bunny~! It's okay though... because I'll get better... I just know you're ignorant. You've always been controlled... WE'VE BOTH BEEN CONTROLLED OUT ENTIRE LIVES... I figured you would have learned that from your little tenure in No Man's Land... we were all chess pieces... but now that that game has ended... a new one is about to begin~" Poison placed a hand over Bunny's throat, and began to choke her. When the assassin brought up their past however, Poison seemed exasperated "Are you really gonna stick to the betrayal and attempted murder this? Seriously!? Listen honey, it was just business and vengeance! You just happened to get in the way is all... I SHOULD BE THE ONE MAD AT YOU, YOU SEE! Because because because... of you... I couldn't kill my father... I couldn't even confront him... you threw a wrench in my plans... you... The Inquisitor... Marcus... Faust... you all got in my way... and you all should have known better... we already know I'm one to hold grudges~" Poison's grip on Bunny's throat tightened and tightened until Bunny would begin to choke out, but then Poison would release "Speaking of grudges... I still have our old friends to worry about, don't I? After I thoroughly fix you, the two of us are gonna go ahead and murder them all, okay~?" she asked in a friendly, cutesy voice with a small smile.

╠════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Poison's Theme - Getting Away With Murder
[/color]
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:57 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 11 Ryder219_zps7773e1d2

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder gave Jo a bit of a strained nod as she told him to calm down--he knew that freaking out wouldn't do him any good--but right now his girlfriend who he hadn't seen in months was kind of bleeding out, and the rest of the people he considered family were within striking distance of what was probably one of the most dangerous men that Ryder had ever met--he was finding calming down quite difficult.
He had actually thought for a moment that Yuri's plan was working--but the beatdown that soon followed took Ryder aback. This man had just taken down Yuri like it was nothing. Although Ryder had seen the mist powers before, he had no idea that the mist could be tangible. This masked man obviously had powers beyond their knowledge...and frankly, Ryder didn't want to stick around to find out what those might be.

"Guys..." he spoke with trepidation after Masque had finished speaking, "We can't fight this guy...we have to get out of here, right now...somebody grab Yuri, and someone carry Daisy...we have to leave...now...w-we got who we came here for...so let's just go..." He knew that he had told himself that he wouldn't fear anything anymore--he had felt so big all those months ago--but now, here he stood before a man who's powers he couldn't even fathom. There was no way they could win here...it would be a massacre. Even so, getting everyone out would be just as hard--getting down the stairs would be like trying to shove a bunch of people through a funnel. There was no way they'd all be able to get down fast enough at this rate...
Before he could think on it any more, though, Pugsy was striking out at Red Masque--and that wasn't good at all.
"Pugsy, no! Leave him! Don't endanger yourself--!" he shouted to the greaser, but it was already too late--the punch had been thrown, and the aftermath would soon ensue.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Thousand Suns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:22 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 11 Rika_m10
Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
 Rika kept grumbling about who recently everyone wanted to kill them and that didn't particularly make her happy. But when Red Masque smacked down Kraven she shuddered and stopped grumbling suddenly realizing that this guy no matter how many people they had on their side, would actually kill them all with ease, and she really did not want to give him that opportunity so when Ryder gave to order to get the fuck out she was ready to leave but first she wanted to make sure the kids and injured were out first so she just got ready to run as fast as she could when the time came.                    

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:31 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 11 Touko_aozaki_by_deikawn-d68pc5e_zpscd3eaa1e
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Oh, she's a Killer
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Bunny grunted at she twisted her arm.
"Ahh..." "No no no no no!" she thought as her second arm was ripped off. She let out another scream, panting afterwards. "Fuu...fucking...hell." and now she was a torso with a leg. She had to get out at this point. She needed to escape. She was trying to formulate a plan, but then the choking happened. She couldn't do anything to struggle, having no arms. She for the love of crap, she needed to save that leg for a escape cause no no no WAY was she gonna not get out of here. But then Poison started to choke her as she spoke. Her Father? This would be Ivy's Dad too. She'd store that information in the back of her head for later. For now, choking and dying. She started to gag, feeling like she was gonna puke, but then Poison released her, and she hit the floor, coughing up bloody sputum. She looked at Poison, her vision getting a little hazy. She couldn't say anything, which was most likely better that way. Her mouth was causing problems anyway at the moment. She just lay there, coughing.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:13 pm

[quote="MochaLatte"]
Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 11 B5434216aae2f850a0baa62af2a1f747-3
Mocha Deren

The Psychic Doctor
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mocha stood back, and braced herself for the EMP, though she had nothing to really worry about with herself. She had no cybernetics, but this would endanger everyone else who had them. She wasn't expecting it to be released this soon, but... Things happen. She heard Ryder's orders and decided to take Daisy. She picked up the girl, and looked to Ryder. "Alright... I've got her... But where do we go?" she asked since where should she go. Dorothy stayed close to Chelsea, but again wasn't sure where to go.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:57 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 11 Dfe1aa75-c9ee-4079-afc3-2c862bf0f89e_zpsd531d7ea

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 11 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 11 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    ﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋    ☣  ☠  ☢

So Ivy was pissed. Also she didn't get the full extent of Masque's powers, so she was fully ready to attempt to beat him up..but his attention shifted. Which was probably a good thing. The show Masque made of beating Kraven up was pretty entertaining, especially because Yuri failed to do the cool voice when saying 'survival of the fittest', so he meant nothing to the greenette. Unfortunately, Kraven's defeat also revealed some freaky-ass powers on the Masque side. Maybe she should be reconsidering this whole 'attack the dude with rocks' plan.. Except now Pugsy was attacking, which naturally meant that it was okay to attack!

"JERONIMO!"

She shrieked, charging in after Pugsy and diving at Masque's legs. Nothing could possibly go wrong here. Though she was ignoring Ryder's direct orders, she HAD heard them, and so knew that someone would be taking care of Daisy, which she noticed Mocha doing, so that was good. At least Daisy would be okay.

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:16 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 11 Justus50_zpsc6528231

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus watched the display that Masque put on of beating up Yuri with raised eyebrows. That had certainly been...surprising. He had never seen any servant of Sullonstein do that before...unless...
"Could it be...?" he murmured to himself, his eyes widening.
Was this man the Sullonstein? He knew that he had still felt the evil wizard's presence even after they left the prison, but this was ridiculous--and he had waved at Matthias. Sullonstein waved at Matthias. That wasn't okay. At all. Justus kind of wanted to join in with the other two who were attacking him, but his arms were kind of noodles at the moment. He looked to Nate as he picked up his lance, then mumbled,
"D-Do be careful with Darkness Cleaver--that's a lot of power for one man to wield without the proper experience--it might overwhelm you with its pure light of justice--" He took another look at Masque, then, glaring at him and wondering if it was worth it to run up and try to slap him with his noodle arms. ...No, that didn't really seem very worth it at all. He would have to wait until his arms were back to normal. "Ahem...just so everybody knows...I think that this might be Sullonstein...you know, the evil wizard? So--er--be very cautious--he's kind of the root of all evil--also he needs to die quite badly--just--because he's the root of all evil and all that--"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:32 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 11 Chelsea181_zps8bd03bcd

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

The show that Masque put on beating up Yuri was certainly--well--terrifying. They had faced plenty of horrifying foes in the past, but this masked man was on a totally different level. Chelsea stumbled backwards further away from the man in an effort to get away from the area he was beating up Yuri in, effectively getting away from him, but also isolating herself a bit further away from the others in Vulture, up against another wall. She knew she was a bit too far away from her allies, but she also didn't want to get anywhere near that black dust--so she was going to have to wait to make her move to get over to them. She couldn't help but be worried when Pugsy and Ivy attacked Masque...what if they ended up just like Kraven...?

Chelsea's Theme - Save You From Anything
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:06 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 11 90807b90-c4c1-4f08-afcc-47d62e56cebc_zpsc9fab620

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 11 Cooltext1376232425_zpsc61a75d2
Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 11 Cooltext1376232332_zps066af07d

❤    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❤

Cathy grinned as Ryder came to help Jo, helping herself to a nice long look at the redhead's butt. Ah yiss. It was good that she got that bit of satisfaction, because upon reaching the top of the stairs, she was greeted with the sight of Kraven being thrown around the room. That couldn't be good. That meant the plan didn't work. The pinkette did, however, have to giggle; it was always fun to watch Yuri getting hurt.

"Teehee~ I mean..oh no- Yeah. Kravey~?"

She rushed to the bloody mass of cloth and flesh that was Kraven, poking him with her foot and glancing anxiously at Masque. Now that she was faced with actually having to take action, something she hadn't expected, as the BUTTON PRESSING was supposed to solve everything, she started feeling the impact of Jack's attacks. Sure, she could laugh about it while she was fighting the doctor, but Cathy didn't have any cybernetics or powers; wounds took a toll on her, and the cuts Jack had made throbbed, uncomfortably warm.

"Get the fuck up, we've gotta get out of here.."

She hissed at the blonde, reaching down to try and pull him up, wincing slightly at the movement.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Cathy'll take good care of you~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:45 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
╠═════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣

Poison stood up off Bunny, and began to circle the woman like a shark "Come on... give up and give in already... I've had enough with this playing around already~! Just let go already... I promise you'll be a lot happier that way~" she spoke, suddenly going over to Bunny's last remaining limb. Bunny would already know where this was going, the greenette eyed the limb before "STOMP! HA!" she smashed the leg using her superspeed, stomping it with her foot crushing it into pieces. Poison then walked over Bunny, grabbing her by her hair and lifting her upwards, making eye contact with her "Or... do you still want to fight...? Because I've got another idea too~"

╠════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣
- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

[/color]
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:51 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 11 Sample-e147f1980482e1b354a71e5080d77fed_zps59b9a47f
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

And then it happened. Bunny's worst fear just about came true...other then fire...which was pretty ironic if you thought about the people she liked. She was a torso, all of her cybernetic limbs were destroyed. She couldn't do anything, no drawing her guns, no quick thinking escapes. Nothing. Now she couldn't even fucking hop out of the crumbling church. She was completely at Poison's mercy. She grunted at Poison picked her up by her hair, and made her look at her. She was panting, her torso twitched in pain as her nerves were trying to figure out why nothing was moving. She was afraid, which was pretty rare. The flashes in her head flashed to a familiar setting, a scene in her mind. The first moment she realized Poison was not on her side. She closed her eyes.
"I..." she had a lump in her throat. She needed to force out words. She needed to do something to get her away. But nothing came to mind. "I'm...sorry..." she managed to say. "I'm sorry if...I hurt you...me personally...I know my words mean nothing...I'm not even Bunny anymore...but...I...I'm...sorry..." she couldn't think of anything else to say. "I...just...please...kill me...please just fuckin kill me..." her words were more like whimpers at this point. She couldn't think of anything to save herself. She didn't even think shouting would work, the building was coming down, and she was just dead weight to them now. "Someone help...I don't care who...please...help me, or kill me...but don't leave me with her..." she thought, nothing wanting to look at the woman.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:18 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 11 Nate47_zps233dc5f6
Nate Hardey
Blue Bullet
Don't underestimate me just because I'm a kid. I've people to protect and I'm going to do just that no matter what!
-----------
Nate held his ground as steadily as possible. His grip on Justus lance tightening further as he watched the  masked figure throw Kraven around like a rag doll. Nate's eyes widened as he tried to make sense of what he'd just seen. He wasn't even sure what that attack had been. That dust was different from any special weapon or cybernetic Nate had seen, and considering the questionable number of weapons Nate had seen at least once living in No Mans Land, that was unnerving to say the least. This feeling wasn't helped by both Ryder and Kraven saying they should run.
He kept the lance angled at Masque, quickly locating both Dorothy and Daisy, listening for Ryders answer. Nate knew he needed to run, but  right now, he was more concerned that the two girls and those whose cybernetics had been turned off got out first. He wasn't the best fighter here, but Nate was one of the few who didn't have cybernetics and even if they weren't as strong as his guns his knives couldn't be turned off by the EMP machines.
Nate kept his attention focused on Red Masque as Justus spoke, keeping his voice low as he nodded,
I will be. I know how important it is to you. I told you before. Remember: I'm going to do my best to represent justice, so it would be pretty bad if I let it overwhelm me here.  Though um, Jusuts, if this is Sullenstein, maybe you should move back until your arms work. It would be safer for you to wait until they're working again.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:32 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 11 Emilia5-1
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Emilia kept fighting, eventually pausing for different moments. She saw that Daisy was safe in Mocha's arms. Knowing the doc would fix up Daisy in no time was comforting for Emilia. It wasn't like she knew Daisy personally, she was just confident in Mocha's abilities. She tried her best NOT to get involved with the fight between Poison, Bunny, and Jo since she felt that if she did join in she'd end up endangering the other two somehow. Plus she just wasn't ready to face Poison. She just felt... Weird. As she prepared to leave via Ryder's orders, and not to engaged in Red Masque, again... She'd feel awkward about that, she didn't see where Bunny and Jo were. Taking it upon herself Emilia went searching to help her two first lady friends since No Man's Land. 'Shit... Bunny...' Emilia thought as she saw Bunny at Poison's mercy. Her red hair being pulled and Poison doing that weird thing where she's being semi-sexual and VERY creepy. She couldn't just NOT be involved anymore. She had to help... One way or another. She ran forward, and went to tackle Poison off of her red headed friend.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:33 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 11 __layout_zpse948848d

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 11 Masky_zps256fe12d

"Meet me at the top of the food chain, Dragovich... you`ve clearly a long, long way to go..." Masque murmured darkly, taking a slow step closer to the mangled body of Kraven and causing a slight creak in the wooden floor below as he did- then, he came to an abrupt pause as Cathy rushed to the blonde`s side. That was where his attention stayed-- even as Pugsy charged forward. Without looking away, his hand flew up and caught Pugsy`s fist within his palm, his boots hardly skidding on the wood as the greaser`s punch connected firmly-- the boy with renowned super strength had just been stopped with the simplest of gestures. Slowly, Masque looked up, the dark crevices that took the place of his eyes on his mask somehow piercing into Pugsy`s own-- before he used the tight hold on his fist to swing him up into the air, and send him crashing down onto the floor. He tugged him back up again, hitting a sudden flurry of lightning fast punches over his torso- the hits were hardly visible, but splotches of blood splattered about, and the sounds of bones snapping briefly filled the air before Masque concluded his attack by lifting Pugsy over his head- and effortlessly tossing the bruiser over his shoulders, sending him careening down onto the ground.
Meanwhile, Jo halted at the sudden bloodied pulp Masque had been able to make of Kraven-- before leveling her gaze upward again, eyes widening some as Pugsy charged forward-- followed by Ivy. "I-Iv--" She cut herself off, breath now short and stuttered. Her eyes darted about the room, settling momentarily upon Ryder as he gave the order to leave-- but she found herself hesitating.
Masque wanted them all dead. He had made that abundantly clear. And if he couldn`t accomplish that today... then, well-- he was going to try again later. And leaving a threat like this alone to fester... she felt like by now-- she should know better than that. Especially a threat like him-- a threat who was the last surviving member of the Trust. Poison herself had said her kind wouldn`t stand a chance against her if she pushed her humanity aside for a few seconds... they didn`t have to run away with their tails between their legs... if she could save them all now-- she felt assured that they could begin to trust her again later. She had a chance at atonement, right in front of her... this was her chance to undo everything she did, if she won here...
She squeezed on Ryder`s hand, which she still held- then gently released it, whispering to the redhead firmly. "Run." Without allowing time for a reply, she ducked off to the side- using the crowd of Vulture officers to sneak to another side of the room...

Masque didn`t stop to see where Pugsy had landed- instead preoccupying himself with the small greenette charging for his feet. He simply side-stepped out of the way, awaiting for her to pass by him-- before turning and hitting a series of hardly visibly strikes on her back. As it would turn out, he had precisely hit several pressure points that would promptly paralyze Ivy- her limbs suddenly weighing down like rocks. Flowers of pain would soon blossom about in the marrow of her bones-- in truth, he had intended for his attack on Ivy to be yards more gruesome than his attack on Pugsy, for whatever reason. And without missing a beat- he twisted his upper body unnaturally to catch Jo, whom had taken it upon herself to lunge out ferally at him from a corner, her perluding fist aflame with fiery golden energy. However- the instant Masque caught her fist, leaving her frozen-midair-- the energy faded in color, turning brighter and closer to white-- until it disappeared entirely. And for an instant-- she could see past the eerie dark shadow casted by his mask. She peered directly into what appeared to be dimly lit red eyes with dark scleroses, and her mind quickly played several scenes in which Charles Paladin-- the original Charles Paladin-- and Xiu Siwang had glanced into the very same eyes, each time lit with different emotion. Before she could fully register what she was seeing- Masque brutally swung her down back-first onto his lifted knee, causing a telling 'crack'. He tossed her up again, sending off another flurry of punches similar to the ones he had given Pugsy- then, grabbed her limp and beaten form by the sides of her head, delivering one hard headbutt to the center of her forehead, and tossing her over his shoulder carelessly. She landed flat against one of the surrounding walls, sliding down onto the floor and leaving a thick trail of blood in her wake until she slumped on the ground, motionless. The male paused a moment, taking in the beatings he had been able to assign with a pleased hum, and glancing down at Ivy and Jo in particular. "Well-- daddy wouldn`t be too proud of either of you. Oh, and-" As he began to speak, his bottom half literally dissipated underneath him into a flock of pitch black locust- which quickly flew to the other side of the room, creating a wall directly in the only exit. "...That oughtta do it. Anyone else dumb enough to try and fight for their lives, or can I just go on~?"  

The Red Masque`s Theme

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 11 Jo36_zpsa93b4880

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:04 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondey

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 11 Tumblr_mz3jf8Tpnv1sstk8mo1_1280

Isaac stayed where he was as he watched Pugsy, Ivy and Jo try to take on this Red Masque person. The fact that not even one of them could lay a scratch on him and were severely injured was horrifying to say the least. Now with the bottom portion of Red Masque blocking the exit now, the blonde had to think on what to do next. He was glad that Mocha was holding Daisy safe but now Pugsy, Ivy, and Jo were just beaten and along with Kraven almost killed as well. With Justus not working his limbs and Nate trying to hold the lance, things were looking grim. "Shit! This fucker right here just had to be in our way!" Isaac was clearly shaking as he was fumbling with his card. No. Now was not the time to be scared. The blonde took a deep breath as he tried to calm down. 'Alright think Isaac think. You've had worse situations than this. Well not really, but your dad and Lao almost killing you is close enough. Heck, even almost dying should be way more intense than this! But why am I shaking then? No matter, I have to do whatever I can for everyone to escape!' Isaac then opened his mouth as he spoke out to Ryder. "Hey Ryder, do you think you can get that wall taken care of since that's the only exit and whatnot?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:15 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 11 817

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 11 Layout12
Pugsy Marcone

"AGH! Fuck... I...!" Pugsy felt something he had never felt before, he had never felt such extreme pain. Even his run-in with Poison couldn't have broken so much. Pugsy could feel it all, the broken bones, the internal bleeding. He had no idea how he was going to live through this "The fuck is he...?" Pugsy spoke out in a weak voice. He was now on the ground in a puddle of his own blood, he didn't know where Ivy was. His mind wasn't clear at all, he didn't even remember who was in the room with him anymore. All the greaser felt was an overwhelming desire to fight, it was fight or flight, and there was no way in hell he could choose flight anymore. Pugsy managed to get up on his knees, then he staggered back to his feet. He weakly trotted over to Chelsea, in an effort to defend her of all people "I'm going to kill you..." he muttered weakly to Masque. He looked to the man, without his legs, he looked like a ghost. Maybe he really was a ghost "We need to kill him..." Pugsy continued in a weak voice "That's the only way we're gonna escape... we gotta kill this fucker..."

"I'm Pugsy Marcone. Top Enforcer of Vulture Team, all-around brute, and proud of it. I've followed Ryder since the good old days back in Derry, no way am I gonna back down now...!"   
Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:21 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 11 Young10
Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 11 Layout13
Kraven

Kraven let out a pained groan "What a fucking asshole..." the blonde spoke, laughing weakly. It was quite interesting how every time Kraven began to have delusions of grandeur, he'd be brought back down by a man who reminded him of his own humanity. Whether it was Ryder or Red Masque, there was always somebody there to show him his own humanity. Kraven slowly opened his eyes, looking to Catherine "And here I thought you'd be thrilled by the fact that I'm bleeding profusely-" the blonde got on his fours, in a puddle of his own blood, coughing out even more red plasma. He looked up to the pinkette smiling to her "We all know it takes more than that to kill me... no... you're the one I need to be worrying about... not myself. I'm not going to let you die again..." Kraven got up on his feet, looking to the exit only for it to be cut off. Kraven let out a smile... which was odd, but it was Kraven after all "He's not going to let us run away..." Kraven muttered "Stand behind me Cathy... I think we're in trouble..." Yuri looked over to Red Masque expectingly. What was his plan?

"DEATH IS MY FATHER, MY BROTHER, EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD TO ME!!!"   
Kraven Theme - Holy Diver
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:27 am

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison licked her lips as she looked into Bunny's eyes. She saw true despair in that woman's eyes, she really did want to die "Now now... you know I'd never kill you... tsk tsk Bun-Bun... you should know better!" she happily chirped to the red head. Her hold on Bunny's hair tightened as she lifted the woman up further "I was like that once... I wanted nothing more than for somebody to put me out of my misery! Instead, The Assassin's League found me and turned me into a killing machine...! I suppose I should be thankful though... because I don't want to die anymore... nah... I'm having WAAAAAAY too much fun!" she spoke as she brought herself closer to Bunny, their foreheads touching as she looked into the woman's eyes. She maintained eye contact until she spoke again "Here's what I'm gonna do... I'm going to have you at my mercy until you learn better... you may want to die now... but I'll make you see the world the same way I do! Then you're not gonna wanna die! You're gonna be JUST. LIKE. ME~!" and then Poison suddenly swung Bunny right towards Emilia. She had heard the woman way before she even attempted to intervene. Super perception kind of helped. She then dropped Bunny to the ground after using her as a blunt weapon on Emilia "Are you really trying to intervene...? You know you can't win... right?" she asked, grimacing to Emilia. it was obvious that unlike Bunny, Poison would have no qualms against killing Emilia.
- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:54 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 11 5092-1623271925
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Don't worry, love. I'm a doctor. he he
------------

Jack looked from Masque to the wall he'd just created. She kept her knives within reach as she analyzed the wall. Looking at it there weren't any apparent weaknesses. After seeing how the masked man had managed to avoid taking damage from both Kraven, Jo, and Pugsys attack, Jack unfortunately wasn't surprised at this. She was still trying to discern the nature of the attack. The most likely assumption she'd been able to come up with thus far had been that Red Masque was psychic. However that notion seemed entirely incorrect at this point. That still brought about the question though, who exactly was this man and how exactly were they supposed to fight him?
Jack analyzed the others, feeling a giddy stirring begin to form as she caught site of the thick trail of Jos blood. Too many of the people present were injured for Jack to be comfortable with. Some of the stronger fighters had already been pushed aside like rag dolls. Jack kept her face calm as she looked in Pugsys direction, suppressing a frown at his weak state. It was starting to seem more and more like killing Masque was their only way out. Jack moved closer to Mocha, Dorothy, and Daisy, keeping half an eye on both Masque and Kraven and Cathy. At the very least, she would do what she could to make sure the injured made it out of this mess alive in one way or another. Jack made sure she had a full set of knives on hand as stood defensively in front of the other doctor and children.
That seems to be the case. Maintain distance from him if at all possible. Close range attacks don't seem like they'll work too well for us right now.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:14 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 11 Nate47_zps233dc5f6
Nate Hardey
Blue Bullet
Don't underestimate me just because I'm a kid. I've people to protect and I'm going to do just that no matter what!
-----------
Nates grip on the lance tightened as he tore his eyes from Red Masque to see that their only exit had now been blocked off. He turned back to the masked man with a glare. Dammit, now how were they supposed to get out? How had he even done that?
Pugsy was right though. Somehow they had to kill this guy before he did the same to them. Charging in with the lance would probably result in it being broken and Nate being broken along with it. Nate was willing to risk the pain if it meant them all getting out of here alive, but Justus's weapon was without a doubt more powerful than his knifes right now. So if it was destroyed. He wouldn't be able to do less than he could now. Attacking the wall was an option. Though with made it being made of locust, it would probably reform almost immediately.
Nate stood on guard, waiting to see what Justus was doing before being comfortable moving away from the knight.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:19 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 11 Sample-e147f1980482e1b354a71e5080d77fed_zps59b9a47f
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny, trying to figure out how to call fucking Santa Clause in order to wish for miracles, listened to Poisons words very...very closely. She face showed one of pure horror. That was the last thing she wanted. To be as Poison's mercy. Poison's philosophy was a little off. Not everyone was bad...not everyone deserved to be put down. And it was the Assassin's League fault she was like this. She knew the League was crocked, but...this was bad. This was beyond horrifying. And then, before she knew it, she was used as a mace.
"MOTHER FUCKING TIT JUICE!" she yelled, cause hair was not okay to use as a handle for a weapon. Emilia was helping? Oh dear god! "E...Emilia...Watch out! She's dangerous!" No shit, say something useful. "S...Stay Alive...Please! Aim that there lance at me and fucking kill me!" Still not useful, but she had to yell something. Poison was distracted now. She looked for a hole in the ground, one she could jump into toward the basement of the church. She shifted her weight and started to roll, it was really funny to watch, to be honest, but she was trying to get through the floorboards and away from everything.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next