Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team

+7
Raven Todd
scullpanda
The Hidden Spring
MochaLatte
Not Manchee
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
11 posters

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 10 Empty Re: Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team

Post  Emu Queen Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:11 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 10 Jo36_zpsa93b4880

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

feel it inside, where your light lives.
now feel it all die, as your light dims. 

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo seemed to catch the hint of confusion in Poison`s gaze in response to her attack- and wasted no time in throwing about more grenades and cigars, shooting each one and causing more and more damage to the cathedral for no particular reason aside form maybe to mess with Poison`s base of operations. And by the time she was paying attention again-- Poison was dashing forward in an unseeable flash of black and crimson, her hand now a lethal tornado thanks to the help of her advanced genetics.
Before Jo could properly respond, Poison had passed by- and she immediately glared over her shoulder at the greenette, more explosives already prepared in her grasp- she`d been about to throw those too, when a sudden gush of blood exploded forward from her midsection. She paused, stiffening, the pain having not have fully registered, even as her lone gaze slowly fell down upon the wound- just as the expulsion of crimson fluid from her center intensified, a brightly colored splatter splotching onto the dark floor in front of her. With her stomach cut open, exposed, and still profusely leaking lifeblood- Jo`s legs suddenly felt too light to support her upper half as the wave of pain rolled onto her, forcibly sending her collapsing onto her front. Despite the pain, she wasted no time rolling onto her back, having seen Bunny spring forward to attack through her now blurred vision and mentally noting that she could take those few seconds of time before Poison responded to rest.
A shallow laugh somewhat choked with the blood that cascaded down her chin tickled the back of her throat, and she murmured to herself as her hand slithered down to her belt to retrieve some other weapon, and her other hand leaned onto the floor to try to slowly push her onto her feet without aggravating her injuries. "P-Please... The Inquisitor couldn`t put me out of my misery... CP-02 couldn`t put me out of my misery... what makes you think you`ll be the one to do it...? When I go down... I`m gonna self destruct gloriously..." As she murmured to herself, she had unclipped a grenade that had been hanging loosely on her belts- and gently rolled it over to where Poison had landed, expecting her to be far too distracted with the charging Bunny to notice the very silent explosive heading toward them. 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s Theme - Bang
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 10 Empty Re: Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:29 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 10 1110

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 10 Layout16
- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
- вę Ǟ slǞvę ƮΦ ყΦЦЯ DęsiЯęs! -
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╠═════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣

Poison Serpent let out a grin when she heard Bunny's pain "Nice~" she cooed, already preparing herself for Bunny's inevitable counterattack. There came the hand "Gonna lend me a hand, eh? Come at me girl~" she muttered, dashing past Bunny and appearing behind her. She then threw a roundhouse kick towards the back of Bunny's head "You gotta understand this girl... you can't beat me... it doesn't matter WHAT you got up your sleeve... I'll ALWAYS win~" Poison was about to attack Bunny again with the cyclone... this time towards a fatal location, but someone managed to distract her. The entire room was rubble, it was falling apart, all because of Jo's destructive attacks. They weren't even particularly aimed well, she was just destroying everything in sight. Poison lowered her glare towards Jo, her patience worn thin "You're nothing but an annoyance! Will you stop!? THIS IS A SACRED SIGHT YOU FILTHY MONGREL!" she barked out towards Jo, not even noticing the grenade rolling at her feet. Before Poison could react, the explosive went off, destroying everything around Poison... the greenette however, was nowhere to be found. Despite what seemed like a sure-in hit... Poison stood behind Jo, not a scratch on her "Charlie and David are jokes compared to me, sister, you're in a whole nother league now!" she spoke to the bluenette before forming yet another cyclone hand and bringing it down upon Jo's left shoulder "You were just pieces in a little game! You're with the players now girly! YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET!"

╠════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Poison's Theme - Getting Away With Murder
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:40 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 10 Young10
Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 10 Layout13
Kraven
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

Kraven snickered upon hearing Ryder's first response "Tell me something I don't know..." he snarked, his bat over his shoulder as he looked down towards Ryder. He was beginning to let his guard down, he was starting to underestimate Ryder. But then he saw a spark in the red head's eyes, and without a doubt, the spark was reignited in Yuri's own eyes as well "Finally..." he muttered happily, pointing his bat back down towards Ryder. "I don't expect either of us to back down!" he happily spoke out "Alright! Everything we've got! I've been waiting for this for a long time!" just as the blonde grew more energetic however, something happened, something that changed Kraven's entire attitude. A black plasma began to seep down from the ceiling, Kraven's eyes widened. Kraven would know that as The Deacon's blood. He was dead, and that could only mean one thing... Red Masque. Kraven wiped the smile off his face and donned a deadly serious grimace "CATHERINE!" he yelled out to Cathy, his grip on his bat tightening "It's time!" he told her... now was the time... the moment he'd been waiting for. Kraven lowered his bat "Sorry..." he muttered "We'll have to settle this another time..." he told the red head, suddenly walking towards him calmly... then walking past him towards the stairs "JOSEPHINE! STOP WASTING YOUR TIME ON THE WENCH! YOUR REAL FOE STANDS ABOVE YOU!" he yelled out, suddenly making a run for the stairs.

"DEATH IS MY FATHER, MY BROTHER, EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD TO ME!!!"   
Kraven Theme - Holy Diver
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:59 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 10 Touko_aozaki_by_deikawn-d68pc5e_zpscd3eaa1e
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Oh, she's a Killer
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Bunny was sure a surprise attack would be ok- yeah no. She received a lovely kick to the back of the head, sending her onto the floor once again...only to have an explosive on her face.
"Fuck me..." she muttered and braced herself. As the explosions went off, Bunny was sent through a wall, losing her arm in the process, and buried under some debris as she crashed. She grunted, trying to lift herself up, but the crap over her body was keeping her down. She felt blood trickle down her lips again. "This is Karma somehow...this is karma..I swear to christ...fuck you christ..." she kept trying to get out, but she was burned out. Her earlier rage was lost. She couldn't even muster anymore hate for anyone. Poison had beaten her again. Bunny wasn't equipped to fight the killer gene, not with what she had. That was evident. "Stop playing around Poison...just fucking end it...just kill me..." she muttered, laying under the debris, not even trying anymore to get up.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:03 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 10 5092-1623271925
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Don't worry, love. I'm a doctor. he he
------------

Jack smiled at Cathys response. Most of her opponents typically had some sense of self preservation, so Cathys willingness to get injured was quite welcome for her. Facing someone like this held a far likelier insurance that she would see blood  and after the carnage the Church of Crime had left at the village, Jack welcomed the thought of seeing at least one of their numbers receive a portion of that pain.
As Cathy stabbed at her with the knives, Jack smiled, quickly gripping both the woman's long hair and the arm holding the bouquet of knives in a tight grip. Jack chuckled for a moment as she painfully twisted the hand holding the knifes.
That's funny, love. You see as much as I'd love to oblige you, I'm not particularly fond of sharing my tools.  
Jack then shook her leg free and aimed her knee towards Cathys face, before hearing Kravens words as he began making his way up the steps. It seems things had changed yet again.

Last edited by Raven Todd on Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:28 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondey

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 10 Tumblr_mz3jf8Tpnv1sstk8mo1_1280

Isaac watched as people were running over to Daisy while Red Masque was still there by them. Something about the figure was creeping Isaac out. The fact that the man that tried to kill Daisy is now dead wasn't the matter, it was how he died. The heart being crushed was the last thing that the blonde expected as he still stayed where he was previously. He wanted to run over and apologize to the girl about how it was all his fault, but it was just Red Masque that was throwing him off. Something was definitely going on. He noticed that Justus hasn't moved yet as well as he walked over to where the knight stood as he whispered to him, "You know. Something about that person doesn't seem to feel right. I mean it's great that Daisy is not dead and all, but shouldn't everyone be prepared if the worst happens from that person?" Isaac took a quick glance at Red Masque before whispering to Justus again. "We need to be on high alert. I still don't like the situation here still."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:17 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 10 Ryder193_zpsb4784b3d

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder had prepared himself now to fight Yuri--but then suddenly, the man stopped. Ryder paused for a moment, his eyebrows rising as Yuri walked towards him--but then the blonde walked right on past. Ryder turned, calling after him,
"You're kidding me--after all that--?!" He heard Kraven's words to Jo, then furrowed his brow. The real foe...? As Ryder saw Yuri running up the stairs, he gripped his bat tightly in his hand, then gave chase, pounding up the stairs as well. "No way in hell I'm fucking letting you ditch now, you ass!" he shouted after Kraven as he chased him, soon to reach the top of the stairs, hot in pursuit of Yuri.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Thousand Suns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:28 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 10 Justus50_zpsc6528231

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus heard Isaac's whisper to him and quietly spoke back, his words barely a breath on the wind,
"I do not like this situation either...I am feeling an extremely dark aura emanating from that person...I do not trust him...I feel that everyone is jumping to conclusions. Not everyone that helps you is your friend...I suggest that we keep our guards up. Be prepared to move at a moment's notice." He wasn't sure if he was being foolish or not--perhaps he was just being paranoid. Lately, he had been concerned about nearly anything that moved that wasn't a part of Vulture--so perhaps he was just blowing this out of proportion. Or, there was always a chance that this paranoia of his was well-founded...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:40 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 10 Chelsea144_zps2a97e2b0

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea looked to Ivy in moderate surprise when she suddenly began asking her if she'd done the first-aid right--after all, Chelsea was pretty sure that Ivy knew about biology and how the human body worked and whatnot than she did. For a moment, she looked to Daisy, then looked back to Ivy and gave her a smile.
"I-I'm pretty sure that you did it right, yeah! I'm pretty sure that Daisy's going to be just fine--just a little bit shaken up. I'm just glad that she's alright..." She gave a little sigh of relief, hoping that now they could just leave this chapel and not need to worry about any arguing among Vulture anymore...

Chelsea's Theme - Save You From Anything
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:12 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 10 Jo36_zpsa93b4880

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

feel it inside, where your light lives.
now feel it all die, as your light dims. 

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

At this point, Jo had managed to push herself up into a sitting position-- and as general annoyance began to drip like venom from the serpent`s words, the bluenette gave her a big, ecstatic looking toothy grin, quietly laughing to herself-- either the blood loss was only making her crazier than usual, or she too had stopped taking this battle seriously. Like she had said earlier, to her-- this was a lose-lose situation. But, at the same time, she wanted to live-- and seemed confident she could continue to do so.
As her grenade exploded, and Poison seemed to be caught in the blast-- Jo wasn`t the slightest bit convinced. It would take more than a grenade to take down the greenette. In the spare seconds she had, she began shifting onto her knees, not able to make it there fully before Poison`s voice rang out behind her. Instinctively, Jo rolled over to the side- landing again in the blood she had fountained out from Poison`s other attack, but avoiding a possible serious injury from her next attack out of sheer luck. She knew she wouldn`t be this lucky next time-- but her mind was moving far too fast for her beaten and broken body, making it harder and harder to get back up as quick as she would have liked. As a matter a fact, the excruciating pain was hardly registering in her head- a common occurrence to Jo as of late. "Please, you pasty cum dumpster...! You aren`t worth ten of them combined...! Shut yer goddamn mouth!" She hissed, unable to level her voice to a roar anymore. "I`ve always been... one of the players...!" Her hand was moving to her belt to retrieve something else, as she planned to take advantage to the close range- when Kraven`s voice broke the stiff air around the bluenette. Jo didn`t stop her movement however, quickly removing another grenade- which she threw down onto the ground between herself and Poison. The grenade hadn`t exploded, and it didn`t look like it would seeing as how it wasn`t even unclipped-- but, it soon popped open and exude a huge cloud of thick smoke. It seemed to be some kind of disguised smoke bomb- and Jo seemed to know that with Poison`s perception skills, this would do no more than distract and confuse for half a moment before she struck again. So before the grenade had even hit the ground, the bluenette was off and running toward the steps Kraven and Ryder had just dashed up. "DON`T RUN I`M FUCKING BLEEDING TO DEATH YOU ASSHOLES RELAX!!!" And running pretty effectively, despite the fact that her stomach was, well-- open. Fully. Blood was still leaking profusely, as well as splattering about and leaving a very visibly trail of bright red wherever she went... and she hardly seemed to notice-- the pain and reality of it was all there, but Jo herself refused to process it. Regardless, she quickly veered into the staircase leading up to the Deacon, trailing a bit further away from Ryder. 

Jo`s Theme - Bang
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:21 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 10 Persona_3__minato_by_decembercomes-d4dt11x
Nate Hardey
Blue Bullet

Don't underestimate me just because I'm a kid. I've people to protect and I'm going to do just that no matter what!
-----------
Nate continued watching Red Masque, looking over as Isaac suddenly addressed Justus. For the first time, Nate could actually agree with Isaac on something. This struck Nate as just plain odd really, probably since he'd avoided having much reason to be in contact with the blonde since they'd come back from the Inquisitor Tower.He moved closer to the two, lowering his voice to a whisper.
I don't like this either. He hasn't done anything to any of us yet, but this guy is powerful. With how easily he killed that guy, I don't trust him. We should move soon in case anyone comes to help out whats left of the churchs members. It would be safer that way... 
Nate kept his guard up as he looked around the room, glad to see Pugsy had freed Daisy but still not enitrely sure how to feel about Masque being here in general.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:32 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondey

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 10 Tumblr_mz3jf8Tpnv1sstk8mo1_1280

Isaac nodded to what Justus had to say. There was something about the figure that felt like indeed there was a dark aura that was around it. They would have to be careful as he heard Nate too and nodded again. He whispered back to the two, "Yeah we'll have to keep our guards up in case that person decides to attack or anyone else in that matter attack us as well." He held his card up to show the two that he was ready no matter whats going to happen next as he took another quick glance to make sure that nothing bad has happened. "Ok we should get Daisy and get out of here ASAP. The longer we're in here, the longer I feel like something terrible is just about to happen."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:25 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 10 __layout_zpse948848d

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 10 Masky_zps256fe12d

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Masque watched with even more vacancy as a few people flocked to Daisy, untying the child and checking her for wounds- he nodded at each 'thank you' I received, but remained quiet as everyone recovered. "Maybe?" He answered Pugsy, shrugging at the greaser and supplying no more answer then that. As Isaac flared up at him however, he tilted away from the boy comically, feigning fear and putting his hands up in front of himself defensively as he rushed to defend himself against the blonde`s scathing words. "Woah, woah! Didn`t you just see me save her?! I even said I`d never hurt a kid-- chill, man! Don`t get fresh with me!" He said, waiting a few more moments and glancing about to check reactions before continuing. "Though, yeah, I`m not really on your side-- that guy was just getting reeeeeally annoying~!" He chimed happily, turning his head down to look upon the Deacon`s corpse. He let out a dreamy, fond sigh as he did, leaning his head into his palm boredly. "Buuut... he did do his job right, I suppose. May he rest in pieces...~" He lightly shoved the body aside with the tip of his boot, leveling his gaze upon the Vultures again. "His job was to lure you all here so I could have my fun with you instead~! He could`ve done so without the kid... even if she does eat beetles... it`s sad, y`know- she doesn`t even have the gene..." He looked over at Ivy, staring. "...Cloning is an odd process, I suppose... science in general is just odd-- I honestly expected you to look more like him..." His voice grew a touch darker at the last few words as he turned his attention away from Ivy, and back to the group as a whole. "But, yeah- hello! You may call me the Red Masque... it`s nice to meet you all~" He took a step closer to the group, closer to Chelsea in particular-- though he wasn`t fully paying attention to her just yet. In fact, he seemed to be stalling-- waiting for something... He paused, acknowledging Matthias in the back of the room and giving the whitette a friendly and excited wave. "Hi!" He darkened his voice again, and went back to being super ominous. "And yeah-- I`m gonna have to kill you all now."  

__________________________________________________________________________________________
The Red Masque`s Theme

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:51 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 10 1110

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 10 Layout16
- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
- вę Ǟ slǞvę ƮΦ ყΦЦЯ DęsiЯęs! -
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╠═════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣

[color=#333333] Poison Serpent grimaced as Jo avoided her move "Little shit..." she muttered "Stay in one place so I can kill you already!" she yelled out to Jo, her cyclone arm wearing off. She could hear Kraven, and an eyebrow rose up immediately, she knew he was planning on betraying them, you'd have to be an idiot to not see that, but what ever was he talking about? Jo quickly turned her back on Poison, and the greenette reacted "IMMA STAB YOUR ASS NOW~" she sung as she pulled out a knife- only for the grenade to hit her feet. Poison looked at it for a moment, before it unleashed a gust of smoke. The greenette smirked "Did you really think that'd work...? Super perception biiiiitch~" she continued to sing- she was about to give chase- but then she heard Bunny's voice. In her own mind, Bunny was begging her to kill her. This sounded much more entertaining than Jo. Poison turned her back on the bluenette and looked to Bunny, a sinister grin on her face. She slowly began to approach the assassin "Bunny, Bunny, Bunny~ Why would I ever kill you~? You're too much fun~" Poison summoned up another cyclone and smashed the debris over Bunny, before grabbing the assassin and tearing her right leg off. Poison straddled herself on top of Bunny as she pulled a knife out, pointing it towards Bunny's face "You're the only human being that's ever showed me kindness... I never EVER want to see you die~ That's why I'm going to tear off all your limbs so you can't move anywhere, I'll keep you with me at all times like a little stuffed animal~ You'll be my pet Bunny~"
╠════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Poison's Theme - Getting Away With Murder
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:55 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 10 817

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 10 Layout12
Pugsy Marcone
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Pugsy finished untying Daisy, she had passed out, which angered the greaser greatly... he would have loved to kill The Deacon for this... but Red Masque had already done that for him. Pugsy rose his head up to the masked man as he spoke. His voice was kinda silly, like a cartoon character "I think I like this guy-" Pugsy spoke with a smile... and then things took a turn for the worse. Red Masque made it clear that the Deacon WORKED for this man... and he was just on intent on killing Vulture Team "I- SHIT!" Pugsy got back up on his feet, clenching his fists "YOU WANNA GO PUNK!?" he yelled out running in front of Chelsea "DON'T YOU DARE GET CLOSE TO HER OR I'LL RIP YOUR THROAT OUT!" he yelled, a determined look in his eyes. He wasn't going to let this man get close to Chelsea.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
"I'm Pugsy Marcone. Top Enforcer of Vulture Team, all-around brute, and proud of it. I've followed Ryder since the good old days back in Derry, no way am I gonna back down now...!"   
Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:01 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 10 Young10
Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 10 Layout13
Kraven

"I don't have time for you right now!" Kraven barked out to Ryder when he noticed the man gave chase "I have a daughter or two to protect..." he muttered, in a strange inversion of what Ryder said earlier, it seemed the tables had turned. As he ran up the stairs, the blonde pulled out some sort of device from his pockets, and as he finally reached the bell tower. Kraven began to pant "Still... not used to this..." he whispered to himself, before looking up to the stage set before him. There was Vulture Team, standing over the corpse of The Deacon, and of course there he was, Red Masque. His true enemy. Kraven stood tall, then suddenly barked out "MASQUE!" a confident smile grew on Kraven's face "I'm here... I'm here to put an end to all of this." he spoke pointing to the masked man "It took a while to figure out where you get your powers... but I now know... I KNOW YOUR SECRET! And I'm not going to let you use them on these people... that's why...!" Kraven pressed down on the machine he held in his hands... suddenly several panels in the room began to glow. Kraven had installed EMP devices all over the room "I wouldn't have got it... but considering my past run-ins earlier in No Man's Land... I evolved... you see, I had a run in with a cluster of criminals who used nano-machines... and their abilities were quite similar to yours!" he proudly proclaimed "IT'S OVER!" the EMP devices completely activated... Kraven understood that would likely screw over a few people in Vulture Team, but at this point he didn't care, he jsut wanted to kill Red Masque and put an end to this.

"DEATH IS MY FATHER, MY BROTHER, EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD TO ME!!!"   
Kraven Theme - Holy Diver
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:33 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 10 Rika_m10
Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
 Rika dropped her guns when asked by the deacon, she did not want to get daisy hurt even more. She listened to the dribble coming out of the Deacons mouth and had to try very very hard not to laugh at him for being so incredibly stupid and well just insane, I mean she knew she was pretty insane too but this guy just took the cake going on about cain and shit it was just plain funny, that was until Red Masque showed up and put a hole through his chest then it was hilarious and she couldn't contain herself anymore she just burst out laughing while picking up her guns off the ground. She continued to laugh until the Red Masque declared he was going to kill them now "fucking everyone wants to fucking kill us fuck everyone" She geared up for a fight once again and kept grumbling while doing it.                

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:39 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondey

Isaac listened to what Red Masque had to say now as they all learned his name and what he was doing. His face turned into anger as Red Masque told them that they were going to be killed now. "Yup he did want to kill us. We should have expected it." The blonde kept his stance and waited for an action to happen as Pugsy started to yell. While Pugsy was intimidating, Red Masque's aura was even more. Could they even beat this guy? As Isaac expected the worst to happen, Kraven came in and turned on some machines that Isaac had no idea what they were. He stood there confused as to what the hell was going on now.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:29 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 10 Ryder193_zpsb4784b3d

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

On his way up the stairs, Ryder paused momentarily as he heard Jo shout, turning around to look at her, his eyes nearly bugging out of his head as he saw the state that she was in.
"Holy hell Jo, that's not okay you're not okay oh god--" He ran down a few more steps towards her, working to support her along with Catherine, who came up soon after, the two of them helping the bluenette up the stairs. "Shit--seriously--this--okay, okay, we're okay, we're okay--no, no, we're not okay at all, fuck--" Ryder continued up the stairs, helping Jo along with Cathy, not at all expecting what he saw at the top--all of Vulture--with a few of them clustered around none other than Red Masque. Ryder felt his eyes widen as he saw that the particular people near to Red Masque were Chelsea, Pugsy, Ivy, and Daisy--that was so many levels of not-okay.
"Get...Get away from him...!" Ryder yelled over to Pugsy and the rest of the group near Masque just as Kraven's EMPs began to come into effect. "Get away from that guy, now! He's dangerous! Get away from him!"

Ryder's Theme - Thousand Suns

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:32 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 10 Justus50_zpsc6528231

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

The moment that Masque said that he was out to kill Vulture Team, Justus immediately took a battle-ready stance, growling out,
"I knew it! He was practically leaking a dark aura, there was no way he wasn't here to harm us...!" He ran forward towards Masque in an effort to attack him--but at that moment, Kraven's EMPs activated, and Justus' arms flopped down to his sides when he was halfway there, dropping his lance to the ground. He halted, seeming very confused, looking down at himself and wondering why he couldn't feel his arms anymore. "Wh-What accursed dark magic is this...?! Blasted mechanical limbs...!"

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:36 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 10 Chelsea144_zps2a97e2b0

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea's sense of ease quickly vanished as Masque made it quite clear what his true intentions were--and as he began shifting closer to her, she took a step back--but Pugsy quickly stepped in between them. She definitely felt a bit safer with Pugsy there--but at this point, she couldn't deny that she was concerned if this man planned to kill Vulture all on his own. Flashes of the robotic psychic Inquisitor blasting through the walls of Carrion Land blurred through her mind for a moment, and she tensed slightly in apprehension. She heard Ryder calling for them to get away from this masked figure, and she took slow, careful steps backwards away from the threat. She couldn't afford to be in the way right now...

Chelsea's Theme - Save You From Anything
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:45 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 10 Nate47_zps233dc5f6
Nate Hardey
Blue Bullet
Don't underestimate me just because I'm a kid. I've people to protect and I'm going to do just that no matter what!
-----------
Nate reached for his gun as Masque spoke. He honestly wished he could have been more surprised, but at this point people wanting to kill them was becoming the norm. As the man stepped closer, Nates grip on the guns tightened. Some of his remarks struck Nate as odd. They really had no idea how much this person knew about them. If he knew how they all fought, that was going to make things even worse than they already were.
As Kravens EMP machines were activated, Nate was grateful he didn't have any cybernetics yet. Though a lot of Vulture team did. Nate ran to Justus, standing in front of the knight as he picked up the lance, a bit awkwardly, since it was a little big for him. He hadn't really had the time to train with it yet, but Nate didn't really care at the moment. He wasn't willing to let another one of his friends get hurt, not when they couldn't defend themselves. He mimicked a defensive stance he'd seen Justus take before,pointing the lance in Masques direction as he prepared to move as soon as possible.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:58 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 10 Touko_aozaki_by_deikawn-d68pc5e_zpscd3eaa1e
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Oh, she's a Killer
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Bunny heard Poison talking to her, and then remembered, oh yeah, killer gene, super hearing. Riiiiiight. Soon, she was freed, but before she could attack, her leg was ripped off. She let out another painful scream, and started to pant as Poison kept talking. Bunny growled, and sent her other fist at Poison's chest.
"L...Like hell..." she felt the flashes come back. "I'd...rather die....then....then you control me..." she said, dealing with the visual hallucinations as Poison had her in her grasp. "The only time I showed kindness...was before you betrayed me...and then tried to kill me...f...fuck you..."

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:13 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 10 Dfe1aa75-c9ee-4079-afc3-2c862bf0f89e_zpsd531d7ea

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 10 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 10 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    ﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivy was happily stroking the unconscious Daisy's head, enjoying the fact that her daughter was alive and not really paying attention to other things...until Masque started talking about cloning. And dissing science.

"Science is GREAT, shut up!"

She protested, visibly angered. It became worse when the full-out threat to kill them happened. Gently placing Daisy on the ground, the greenette stood up, her look hard and determined. She nodded at Pugsy's words, showing that she backed up the trash talking.

"I JUST got my daughter back, you're not going to RUIN that by killing ANYONE, creep-flavored motherfucker!"

She shrieked, standing in front of the group protectively, with only a rock as a weapon. She needed to rethink her strategies for life. AND THEN Kraven was there. The mysterious button-pressing immediately made Ivy feel like she should be taking cover or something...but nothing was happening to her. So that was ONE advantage of not being a cyborg anymore. Ryder also seemed to kind of be freaking out, so Ivy held out a hand to calm him, the resentment she had shown towards him earlier apparently gone now that she had Daisy back.

"Don't worry Ry-Ry, we've got this!"

The greenette sucked at understanding how powerful Masque was, so she let out a piercing battle cry that didn't exactly sound human...and threw her rock at Masque's face.

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:28 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 10 90807b90-c4c1-4f08-afcc-47d62e56cebc_zpsc9fab620

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 10 Cooltext1376232425_zpsc61a75d2
Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 10 Cooltext1376232332_zps066af07d

❤    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❤

Cathy seemed more delighted than in pain as she felt Jack pulling on her hair and twisting her arm. Pain was definitely not something that was gonna be a problem here.

"Ohh~? Selfish~! Doesn't matter anyway, cause I'm not particularly fond of following anyone's rules~!!"

She chirped, refusing to let go of the knives and biting at the hand that was twisting her arm, chomping down with dangerous strength. Jack's knee hit her around that time, which whipped her head back, but she didn't release the redhead's hand until she heard Kraven. Spitting out the doctor's hand, she yelled after Kraven.

"I'm in the middle of something, assh- OH it's the THING? Got it.."

She shrugged and pocketed Jack's knives before turning back to the woman

"Toodles, bitch~"

The pinkette waved and dashed after Yuri without further ado. She sort of laughed at Jo and her stomach issues as she passed the bluenette on the stairs...but she knew they needed her to do things, so the pinkette provided support for the woman, aiming to speed up her going up the stairs thing.

"Come ON, we can pick up whatever you left behind later..HURRY~"

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Cathy'll take good care of you~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next