Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team

+7
Raven Todd
scullpanda
The Hidden Spring
MochaLatte
Not Manchee
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
11 posters

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 9 Empty Re: Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:45 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 9 Ryder215_zps339f1d41

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

"Sh-Shut up...just SHUT UP!" Ryder shouted suddenly at Kraven's last remark, suddenly rearing his bat upwards and swinging it in an arc, redirecting Kraven's attack instead of blocking it, and feeling the bat ghost right down diagonally by the side of his head. He glared Kraven down, eyes piercing. "You might care less about everyone else, but news flash--I don't! It's my goddamn job to make sure that nobody dies here today, and I'm damn well gonna do it, god dammit!" He took this moment to swing his bat at Kraven's side--putting behind it as much force as he could muster, hoping to finish this battle quickly. "Care about me all you want...! But as far as everyone else is concerned, for me, they come first! If you wanna fight me--fine! You've got a fight! But let's finish this quickly...I've got a family to protect--!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Thousand Suns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 9 Empty Re: Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team

Post  Not Manchee Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:59 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 9 Dfe1aa75-c9ee-4079-afc3-2c862bf0f89e_zpsd531d7ea

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 9 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 9 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    ﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivy seemed to be having a very hard time trying to contain herself; self control was very difficult at this moment. However as she noticed the Deacon's hands mutating horrifically, and him threatening Daisy further, she managed to keep herself from acting up. She would NOT be responsible for Daisy getting hurt in any way. For once, she was being responsible about..not blowing someone up....Except when the Deacon's mutation started making Daisy's blood spill, the greenette started rushing forwards, ready to attack him for hurting her. It took a lot of willpower on Ivy's part to actually get herself to stop before she actually got Daisy killed. She had to reason it out to herself, which was a major struggle.

" Hnnng.."

She stopped herself and just glared with intense hatred at the Deacon before finally dropping the rock that she hadn't even noticed she had dug out of her pocket to stone him to death with. Without her trusty rock, Ivy felt more on-edge. It wasn't nice.

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:14 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 9 90807b90-c4c1-4f08-afcc-47d62e56cebc_zpsc9fab620

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 9 Cooltext1376232425_zpsc61a75d2
Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 9 Cooltext1376232332_zps066af07d

❤    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❤

"Cathy, at your service~"

Catherine chirped, introducing herself as kindly as Jack had. She lifted her syringe like a bat and batted away the knives that were thrown at her- it seemed that the syringe was pretty resistant.

"But call me deary one more time and I'll rip your face off, yeah~?"

She added in a sickly sweet voice before taking out several smaller syringes and launching them at Jack. She giggled as she did this, clearly enjoying the fact that she had someone to fight now. It was gonna be fun to take blood from a doctor!

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Cathy'll take good care of you~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:03 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 9 B5434216aae2f850a0baa62af2a1f747-3
Mocha Deren

The Psychic Doctor
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mocha gasped, and tensed at the black tendrils that came out. She wasn't expecting that... "No... You certainly aren't." Mocha said as she lowered her gun, and bag that held her medical supplies. She stayed still, not wanting Daisy to get hurt anymore then she was already going through. "Now please... Let her go... And we can all go on our merry way." Mocha said, but she was prepared for otherwise.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:27 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 9 1110

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 9 Layout16
- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
- вę Ǟ slǞvę ƮΦ ყΦЦЯ DęsiЯęs! -
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╠═════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣

Poison grew a snide grin at both women's shrieks and screams, unlike the others, these two seemed to just blow up on just about everything "That's right... hate me... hate me as much as you can, the both of you, you little puppies you... I'm LOVING it..." she muttered. She first dealt with Bunny. when her knife swung at the greenette she quickly parried Bunny's arm away, and then she dashed in between each of Bunny's other attacks. She dashed behind the assassin, and was about to strike from behind, but then there was Jo's attack. This caught Poison off guard for a moment "What the...?" this resulted in Poison dashing backwards to gain some distance between the three of them. She narrowed her eyes on Jo and Bunny "I guess I should just end this now... I don't want you bringing the entire cathedral down..." she muttered, brandishing her left hand towards them in a knife-hand position. A maniacal smile on her face, she spoke out "Behold bitches... this is the ultimate technique my lord Red Masque taught me..." Poison's arm started to shake, vibrate, until it began to phase in and out to the eye. It looked as if there was a tornado around her arm "The Killer Gene you see... it's a bit of a misnomer... it wasn't no gene! It's a gift! An EVOLUTION of humanity! I can manipulate my very in any way I want, if you catch my drift~ With enough focus... you can even break down and manipulate your own molecules... like so~!" Poison brandished her arm, now a rather intimidating weapon of destruction if it wasn't already "Oh... and this was a nice little lesson by my master... if you can't beat me... what makes you think you can beat HIM?" she asked, before dashing towards the two of them. It seemed like a rushing tornado heading right for them, Poison's crimson eyes seemingly dashing forward. She zoomed past them, and stopped once she had passed by the two women. At first, it seemed as if she hadn't done any damage. There wasn't any pain, it was like she missed "You're already dead, bitches~" suddenly, Bunny's left arm was cut clean through, falling to the ground, and Jo would feel a massive torrent of pain as he stomach literally ripped open. Poison's arm returned to normal, she turned to the two of them, flipping the bird as she spit her tongue out to them "NYEH~!"

╠════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Poison's Theme - Getting Away With Murder
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:33 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 9 Church11
╔════════════════════════════════╗

The Deacon smiled as many of Vulture Team's officers dropped their weapons "Very good... subservient like you all should be... I'd say you'd need to get used to such a life in my new world, but I'm afraid you won't live that long..." The Deacon then suddenly cut more at Daisy, this time at her chest. He then shot a glare towards Isaac "You're known for having more than one card boy! TRY AND TRICK ME AND THE GIRL DIES!" he screamed to the blonde. His smile grew and grew into that of a demon "I AM CAIN'S ONE AND ONLY CHOSEN SON! I WILL USHER IN THIS NEW WORLD! IF YOU CHOOSE TO DEFY ME THEN CAIN WILL STRIKE YOU DOWN! YOU DARE!? YOU DAAAAAARE!? I AM A GOD! A GOD! AND THOSE WHO DEFY A GOD ARE STRUCK DOWN!" he growled to Vulture Team, not noticing a lingering presence behind him.

╚════════════════════════════════╝  
Church of Crime's Theme - Mosane Pi
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:15 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondey

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 9 Tumblr_mz3jf8Tpnv1sstk8mo1_1280

Isaac clenched his fists more and more as the seconds passed by. This was bad. Really bad. He wanted to punch that freak in the face at the moment but knew that he couldn't since Daisy would die. Even Ivy understood as she dropped her weapon as well. His face turned into shock as Daisy was slashed across the chest. What the fuck was that fucker doing!? The glare that was shot at the blonde was met with a glare of his own as he was told what to do. "Ohhh, you think I have more cards? I'll show you..." Isaac reached into his pockets of his pants to reveal that there was nothing there as he took off his coat too to reveal that indeed that was the only card he had. He dropped the coat onto the floor as he took another shot of glaring at Deacon. "You fucker! You think that this is fair! No this is not fair! Daisy has nothing to do with this! TAKE ME INSTEAD! I WOULD GLADLY CHANGE PLACES!" Isaac stepped forward a bit as he didn't notice the presence that was emanating behind Deacon.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:20 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 9 Touko_aozaki_by_deikawn-d68pc5e_zpscd3eaa1e
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Oh, she's a Killer
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Bunny watched as Poison was using some sort of move. She was ready to counter attack.
"FUCK YOOU!" she yelled, going to punch her with her left arm...but then her left arm didn't connect. Her left arm was...a good foot away. She looked at her severed limb, and then the pain happened. "Ah...AHHHHHHHHH!" she held her arm, fall on her knees, trying to suffer through the pain like she had to when her arm was first gone. She punched on the floor, gritting her teeth. But...she wasn't going to give up. She took her arm in her hand, panting, and dashed as fast as she could at Poison, going to smack her with her own metal arm.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:30 am

[quote="MochaLatte"]
Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 9 B5434216aae2f850a0baa62af2a1f747-3
Mocha Deren

The Psychic Doctor

"Right, right..." Mocha said when the Deacon declared that they were 'subservient', and how they should expect it in the new world order. "Just let Daisy go..." she said quietly, and felt a need to psychic punch him in the face, but that might kill Daisy, and she didn't want Ivy or Pugsy coming after her. Pugsy already didn't like her because of her past faction, and Ivy... She didn't want to think about what would happen with Ivy. "Issac..." Mocha said when the blond declared that he would take Daisy's place, and the Deacon declaring that he was so and so son and... "What..." she said but decided to keep quiet as she saw the presence forming behind the Deacon. She straightened up and decided to let the one horned maniac talk.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:06 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 9 Justus50_zpsc6528231

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

"D-Don't do that, you fool--!" Justus reached forward, grabbing the back of Isaac's shirt and tugging him back towards the rest of Vulture. "Demons never give up their hostages once they have them for something so simple as a swap...we need to come up with some other plan of action..." He let go of Isaac, then looked over at The Deacon, his eyebrows rising slightly, then furrowing when he noticed the presence behind the man. "...I believe that we have larger issues to worry about at present, as well..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:20 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 9 Chelsea239_zps7ff52fc3

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Although she was near the back of the group in the upper floor, Chelsea could clearly hear The Deacon's rantings--he was absolutely insane, wasn't he...? She knew that there wasn't much that they could do to stop him right now...but a clear sense of wonderment and dread washed over her as she saw the larger presence growing behind The Deacon. Whatever that was...it felt far more threatening than the man ranting at them right now. Unsure of exactly what to do, Chelsea stood and waited to see what would happen next.

Chelsea's Theme - Save You From Anything
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:32 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondey

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 9 Tumblr_mz3jf8Tpnv1sstk8mo1_1280

Isaac looked at Daisy and Deacon as he took another step forward towards them. He was ready for this. It was now or never. As soon as he was ready to walk more, he felt Justus pull the back of his shirt as a light surprised sound came out of his mouth. He heard what Justus had to say as he looked at the blue hair man. "What do you mean think up of a different plan! That was the plan that I came up with! I wanted to see if that would have worked or not! It's my fault that she's in that mess, so I'm going to find a way to undo the wrongs that I have done! I don't care if it costs me my life, I'll do it!" He was about to walk forward again when he noticed the different face tone that Justus had made. What was going on that made him do that? Isaac looked over to Deacon again as he noticed now that there was something behind the man now. Something that he didn't know and didn't want to find out. Isaac stared some more before staring back to Deacon, trying not to show that he discovered what Deacon hasn't yet at the moment.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:35 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 9 Young10
Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 9 Layout13
Kraven
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DOOOOOOO!!" Kraven yelled back to Ryder, with his strike redirected, Kraven didn't so much as flinch as he moved forward, glaring directly into Ryder's eyes. He was running towards the guy "Care about maggots all you want, if you don't care about yourself every once in awhile you'll end up dead!" he barked out to Ryder, his bat slammed directly into the blonde's side. Kraven only winced, he was actually letting out a smile as he was hit... and it didn't deter him from keeping up his advance towards the red head. He suddenly rammed his shoulder towards Ryder's chest, laughing as he did so "Bwahahaha! Is that all you got!? If you really think you've got this fight finished then you've got another thing coming! I"m offended actually, really! I can't believe you think you can end this quickly! I'm not letting you go anywhere till I get 100% from you!"

"DEATH IS MY FATHER, MY BROTHER, EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD TO ME!!!"   
Kraven Theme - Holy Diver
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:23 am

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

As Ryder saw his attack connect, he had expected a little more of a result from it--instead, all he got was Kraven's shoulder crashing straight into his chest, knocking the air out of him and causing him to stumble back. He managed not to fall over, luckily, and instead did his best to right himself again and muttered,
"What's even the point of this...?" He glared Yuri's way, raising his voice a bit higher, "What's even the point...?! This happens every single time...! I hit you, you hit me, we shout at each other and then what?! Bottom line, if you want to beat me so bad now, there's no way I'm letting that happen! Just give it up! I have a--...niece--? Yeah, I guess, niece--I have a niece to find!" In reality, he was a bit more concerned with trying to help Jo right now, since out of his peripheral vision, he could tell that her and Bunny's battle with Poison wasn't going so well...He shifted his focus back onto Yuri then, leveling up a swing at him as he suddenly moved forward the few steps he needed to get up to the man, then sending a swing diagonally upwards hoping to hit either the blonde's side or chin.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:57 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 9 Young10
Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 9 Layout13
Kraven

Kraven lowered his eyes into a glare towards Ryder "What do you mean... you don't get it...? How could you not get it!?" he muttered to the red head, his grip on his bat tightening. A look of anger ensued before the man broke a smile "It's funny... you never get anything... it's always been this way..." the man spoke out, shaking his head. He then focused himself on the battle once more, as Ryder's bat slammed into his side, cracking a rib "Tch..." the man winced, before swinging the bat to the side of Ryder's head. Kraven's dulled pain nerves were helping him out here, he knew that without the serum, that would have hurt a lot "As I said... if you want to save anyone... you're going to have to beat me! And to do that... you're gonna need to put in a lot more effort..." he spoke with a daring smile. Kraven could feel his body weakening, he still wasn't used to fighting without the serum, that was a problem, he had no idea what his limits were.

"DEATH IS MY FATHER, MY BROTHER, EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD TO ME!!!"   
Kraven Theme - Holy Diver
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:00 am

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Suddenly- black splotches of fluid sprayed out in a messy fountain effect from the chest of the Deacon, a thick substance that was assumingly the mutant`s lifeblood. Preluding directly from the caved cavity of his chest was a gloved hand, holding a blackened and disfigured heart that was still beating along steadily against the fabric covering his skin. The ominous gathering presence behind the Deacon had fully materialized into a freakishly tall, freakishly skinny male adorning a dark red cloak, and a mask resembling a skull-- a particular figure only certain people in the room would be familiar with.
"C`mooon! Are ya gonna kill her, are you not gonna kill her- cut to the chase! They don`t have time to play around with you~!" With inhuman strength- the Red Masque brutally crushed the heart held lightly in his palm, forcibly caving the fleshy exterior it. It`s remains splashed onto the wood flooring in heavy, bulky drops of molten mutant innards- leaving visibly stains of pitch black upon the male`s red sleeves. He whipped his fingers once, attempting to flick some of the mess off his hands. "Either way, you know I don`t condone the death of any child unless it`s absolutely necessary! We are all God`s children, silly~! Don`t discriminate!" Masque slowly retracted his arm out from the Deacon`s now open and exposed chest, sighing wistfully to himself- and leveling his unseeable gaze at Vulture Team. "Oh, hey- I didn`t see you there...~"  

__________________________________________________________________________________________
The Red Masque`s Theme

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 9 __layout_zpse948848d

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 9 Masky_zps256fe12d

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:31 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 9 Persona_3__minato_by_decembercomes-d4dt11x
Nate Hardey
Blue Bullett

Don't underestimate me just because I'm a kid. I've people to protect and I'm going to do just that no matter what!
-----------
Nate watched the others, forcing himself to stay where he was as the Deacon continued toying with Daisy. This wasn't going anywhere and he had no idea what they could do. If they acted, Daisy could be killed. There had to be some way to avoid something that drastic happening, at least not to someone they were aligned with.
He watched the man as he continued his rant, noticing a presence behind him after a moment. He nodded at Justuss words.
Yeah. That seems like that might be the case. 
Nate focused on the new presence Deacon was suddenly seemingly bleeding. He wasn't entirely sure how this person had gotten here, but for the moment he was glad the Deacon couldn't hurt Daisy at the moment, not with how badly he had just been injured. He watched in horrid fascination as the masked man withdrew his hand from the mutants chest. That sort of power was....
The closest he'd ever seen to power like that was when Jo had been fighting Charles Paladin or Kraven when he'd come back to life. He didn't know what to make of this. The person said he didn't condone children being murdered unless it was necessary, but still, why was he here?
As Masque addressed Vulture Teams officers, Nate watched, even more aware than before of how easily it would be to draw his remaining weapons. The fact that this person had a mask on was making it impossible to get much of a reading on the man, which wasn't helping Nate feel any better. He nodded in something of a reply to Masques statement, waiting to see if they ended up fighting this person before saying anything.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:46 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 9 5092-1623271925
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Don't worry, love. I'm a doctor. he he

------------
Jack smiled at Cathys response. People did have such fascinating responses to such a term. It was amusing to say the least. Either way, Cathys threat only served to amuse her more than inspire any semblance of fear. It was always fun when she met playmates who put their all into making the game fun. No Mans Land had been full of people like that. In the outside world though, it was a different case.
Jack eyed the syringe. It seemed the nurse was at least somewhat reliant on the tool. She smiled at the woman. Her voice calm despite the thread of dark interest present.
he he Duly noted, Cathy.
Jack moved as she noticed the syringes heading her way. It seemed she had been right about the womans preference for the tool. She eyed one of the syringes as it whizzed by her torso, nearly making contact. She chuckled darkly as she fired a volley of knives at the woman, enjoying the womans excitement. This seemed like it would be fun indeed.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:59 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondey

Isaac stared and watch Deacon, hoping that the man wouldn't notice what was going on around him nor would he kill Daisy at the current moment. When the heart from the man poked out of his chest, Isaac was shocked as he didn't expect this to happen. When the Red Masque crushed the heart and finally notice the team, Isaac was just confused as hell as to what happened. "What the hell was that!? Did we see that right? I mean, who the hell are you!? I mean thank you and all for stopping Daisy's death-I mean no! Just who are you and what are you doing here!?" Isaac quickly picked up the card that was in front of him as he readied it in his hand as he glared at Red Masque. "You better not harm Daisy in any way."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:41 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 9 817

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 9 Layout12
Pugsy Marcone
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Pugsy stood there in front of the Deacon, his rage literally tearing him apart as he knew he couldn't do a single thing about any of this. There was no way he could deal with this freak and also save Daisy. Not unless he came up with something clever, and clever was never his strong suit. Gritting his teeth and with his fists balled up, he just stood there in agony, unable to move to protect his daughter... but then Red Masque tore through the man's chest without mercy.

"But... I was so close..." The Deacon spoke out with a horrified expression before he dropped to the ground dead.

Pugsy couldn't help but feel like he recognized this guy somehow... but he didn't quite remember where. He was too focused on Daisy, the greaser immediately ran for his daughter and began to untie her "My god... she's still alive..." he spoke in an exhausted voice. He looked up to Red Masque "Thanks... I can't help but feel we've met before... do I know you...?" he asked, raising his eyebrows to the masked man.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
"I'm Pugsy Marcone. Top Enforcer of Vulture Team, all-around brute, and proud of it. I've followed Ryder since the good old days back in Derry, no way am I gonna back down now...!"   
Pugsy Theme - Number One
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:20 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 9 Justus50_zpsc6528231

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

As Justus saw the Deacon suddenly spurt blood from his front, he took a step backwards--and after the man fell, he watched Red Masque carefully, feeling a very dangerous vibe coming off the man, despite the fact that people were running forward to Daisy now. Justus simply...didn't feel comfortable in this man's presence. Mostly due to the fact that he had come out of the shadows of the very same church where their enemies were stationed. He felt slightly foolish, yes--after all, this man had, in essence, just saved Daisy--but he couldn't help but still be suspicious. the man looked suspicious enough, as it was...Slowly, he bent down and picked up his lance again, but didn't make any move to brandish it. He just wanted to be prepared--just in case. He hadn't felt at ease at all during the entire time they'd been in this place...

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:25 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 9 Chelsea239_zps7ff52fc3

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea watched in trepidation as the events continued--but then all in an instant, the Deacon was dead on the floor. She paused for a moment, her eyes wide--and then as Pugsy ran up, she didn't hesitate to follow him, stopping by his side as he began to untie Daisy.
"I-Is she alright? Does she need first aid? I-I can do that--!" she said quickly before Pugsy addressed Red Masque, and she looked up at the man as he towered over them. She hadn't realized it when she was far away, but this man was definitely imposing--still she quickly turned her attention back to Daisy and Pugsy. Making sure that Daisy was alright was the top priority in this moment.

Chelsea's Theme - Save You From Anything
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:30 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 9 Dfe1aa75-c9ee-4079-afc3-2c862bf0f89e_zpsd531d7ea

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 9 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 9 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    ﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivy wasn't sure how she should be reacting to the dark figure behind the Deacon...Then it was Red Masque and killed the Deacon, so she stopped trying to figure out how to react and just rushed to Daisy as soon as the Deacon went limp. She didn't even give herself time to hug her daughter, going straight to assessing the damage of her wounds even before Pugsy was done untying her. She ripped her sleeves off and started furiously bandaging Daisy once she was free from her bonds, apparently not having heard Chelsea's words, saying nothing as she was completely focused on the task at hand. Only when she did everything she thought she could did she actually look at her clone's face.

"Daisy...?"

She really shouldn't be ignoring the guy that had essentially saved her daughter, should she? Forcing herself to not fawn over Daisy for half a second so she could say

"YOU. YOU'RE COOL. THANKS."

She turned back to Daisy, barely registering Red Masque. Then she noticed Chelsea...

"...did I do the first aid thing right? Please tell me I did it right? I HAVEN'T DONE THIS ON CLONES, HOW DO THEY WORK?!"

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:34 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

Ryder managed a ghost of a rueful smile before he spoke again,
"Yeah, well, I don't get a lot of things--I never claimed to be the sharpest tool in the shed. I've got a bad habit of listening more to my heart than my head--!" Ryder hadn't expected Kraven's swing--so, as it came zooming in towards his head and Ryder tried to dodge, the bat still managed to glance off his cranium, making him stumble backwards, his ears ringing and his eyes filled with spots of light. He could still hear Yuri as he worked to recover, though--and he began realizing that what Kraven was saying was true--not only for this battle, but for everything.
He couldn't let people steamroll him. He was the leader of Vulture Team. Sure, people would be upset if he talked back to them--but that must have been part of what Kraven meant all those months ago on the walls. Ambitious people became monsters in the eyes of others. In order to lead Vulture properly, in order to keep them safe--Ryder had an order to uphold. He had to put in his all--one hundred percent. He paused for a moment, then gave Yuri a smile, lifting his bat again.
"In fact...you're probably even smarter than I am...Alright--you want one hundred percent?! You've got it!" He paused for a moment to point his bat in Kraven's direction, seeming far more confident than before. "You'd better give me everything you've got Kraven, because I'm not going down so easy!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:34 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 9 90807b90-c4c1-4f08-afcc-47d62e56cebc_zpsc9fab620

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 9 Cooltext1376232425_zpsc61a75d2
Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 9 Cooltext1376232332_zps066af07d

❤    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❤

Cathy squealed happily as Jack threw more knives. The pinkette didn't bother moving out of the way this time, letting various knives hit her with a delighted giggle. Looking down at the damage- two knives in one arm and one in her leg -she grinned wider.

"Oh PRETTY~! I LOVE free stuff~!!"

She pulled the knives out and ran at Jack, throwing herself at the woman's legs and stabbing at her torso with all three of the knives that had hit her, holding them all in one hand like a razor-sharp bouquet. That she used for stabbing.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Cathy'll take good care of you~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next