Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned)

+6
Colorful Columbina
Not Manchee
robert200110
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) Empty Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:34 pm

The Vulture Team Bunker, located underground somewhere under No Man's Land, it was originally meant to be a nuclear fallout shelter, but since the threat of nuclear war is over, it was abandoned. The Team has bunkered down here, making it their home. It's split into three levels, each going further down, the first level would be a simple place for the members to hang out, including a kitchen and a television bought on the "Black Market", more importantly there's a bar. The second level is the barracks, a home for those in the Team that don't have one somewhere else in No Man's Land. The last level would be the armory and meeting room to discuss the organization and its plans. Vulture Team tries to stay in the shadows, and it keeps the existence of this bunker a secret at all costs. Members are expected to die before saying anything about the bunker.

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) Empty Re: Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:03 am

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) Elliot_zps24ede49f

Inferno
Elliot Payne
__________________________________________________________________________________________

After some minimal walking, Elliot had reached the Vulture Team Bunker's location "Everyone make sure they only stay around me... I've planted explosions all around the bunker's parameter..." he warned everyone, he didn't exactly like giving away secrets, but at the same time he didn't want someone to explode. Elliot reached the bunker, which until now just kinda looked like a rock, but that was definitely a hatch on the rock, so yeah that was a bunker, it just happened to look very rock-like. Elliot opened the hatch easily, he was a pretty muscular guy, then walked right in. It should have been obvious, but the place was a dump, at least compared to the palace. While the Palace resembled an office building of sorts, a very luxurious one, while the Bunker looked like a military post in a 3rd world country. There was barely any electricity, but the base was manned, there were doctors, guards, engineers, all hidden in that bunker, and ELliot opened the door for everyone to see. Elliot turned to the others "Bunker is on... the second floor... you can get medical help there."

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"And then they were all gone... the flames... the Inferno... they were so BEAUTIFUL! So... Perfect."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) Empty Re: Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned)

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:09 am

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) BunnyMio
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Bunny sighed and followed him in, stepping around the bombs...hopefully. She walked into the bunker and sat behind Elliot at the bar. She took off her gloves, and started fiddling with her nails.
"Oh fuck, I broke one." she said, starting to fix it. "Thanks for leading the way Elliot." she said, in a low voice and the such. She fixed her nail, inspected it, and then put her glove back on.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:14 am

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) LeonKuwata_zps147bb2ca

Ryder Mercy
-Code Name: Curveball-

Ryder carefully followed Elliot through the area, definitely not wanting to get blown up by any hidden bombs. As they reached the door, he watched as Elliot opened it--really thinking that the Vulture base was probably better than the Worm base in the respect that it was hidden--hard to attack something you don't know how to find. The Worm base, on the other hand, practically had a giant neon sign pointing at it that said 'Hey! Come bomb us!' Aaaand people had listened just fine to that figurative sign today, as he had seen.
"You're not coming with, then?" Ryder was minimally surprised at Elliot's statement, but hey--the guy probably had stuff to do. "Want me to carry Ivy down there?" He glanced over at Bunny for a moment, not having realized that she had followed them, but then looked back at Elliot as he waited for the answer to his question.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:18 am

Lily O'connel
Spectre
Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) Animegirlsoldier2_zpsa3112e21

Lily followed behind Elliot. She looked around the perimeter when Elliot said it was rigged. As she entered, she smiled. "It's been a long time since I was in a bunker like this. It's nice, dark, and damp. Just right." She looked around. "We'll need someone to help carry Ivy to the medical area...ERK!" Suddenly, the room spun and Lily collapse against the wall. She leaned against it, trying to stay up right. " Fuck. I've used to much energy. I can barely stand." She slowly slid to the floor, unable to hold herself up any more.

Last edited by robert200110 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:17 pm

Inferno
Elliot Payne
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Elliot left Ryder and the others on their own, the men in the bunker would be able to help them, there were kind to allies of the Vulture Team. Elliot walked over to Bunny, sitting at the bar next to her "No thanks needed.... seriously... don't thank me..." Elliot responded to her in the usual monotone. He sat uncomfortably at the bar without saying another word after that, seemingly looked into the distance and possibly not even being there mentally. It wasn't clear, he was just completely quiet.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"And then they were all gone... the flames... the Inferno... they were so BEAUTIFUL! So... Perfect."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:21 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) PurpleIvy_zps731e0841

As they entered the bunker, Ivy's eyes opened wide. She had finally come to, and was surprised to find herself being carried.

"They found me! My time has come! But I'm too young to die!"

She cried, seemingly convinced that she was being carried to her death by some sort of enemy (maybe Gumby?). The crazy was back in her eyes, Elliot's "cure" had worked! She DID, however, feel woozy from the blow to the head plus the stab wound.

"They've drugged me! YOUR DRUGS CAN'T HOLD ME DOWN, LUTHOR! I'm onto you!"

She obviously assumed that the dizziness was because she had been drugged.

Last edited by Not Manchee on Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:26 pm

BunnyMio

"Fine Fine...just saying." she said, and got herself a glass of water. She sighed and stayed quiet, drinking down the water. "I guess I better snoop...but I really don't want to." she thought to herself, and looked at her gun. Guess she was just gonna rest for now, though she didn't even do anything. Fak.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Colorful Columbina Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:48 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) 42a2b539-18b9-4843-ae10-4d323c99bfa8_zpsd475fd70

Duda Teixeira Graziano
A Lokka
"I swear, I was sooooo close to a Nobel Peace Prize, FOR REAL!"

Duda followed them into the bunker. She saw Lily fall.

"Hey! No time to be slacking! We got an Ivy to get fixed up!"

She said, then realized that Lily wasn't feeling well. She went up to her and offered her her arm.

"Am I... allowed... to carry you?"

She asked, not wanting to get shot.

WAIT! I DON'T LIKE THIS LADY! Too late now.. Should have thought of that before you nitwit...

She thought to herself, having her own little mental conversation.

Colorful Columbina
Colorful Columbina
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:23 pm

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot narrowed his eyes a bit "Just so you know... I want you to stay out of the last floor... no offense meant... but that's for those of us who have been... around for awhile." Elliot told her, it was calm, but it was a warning that she should heed. Elliot then looked at the paper tissue at the bar, then a candle, ooh good idea. Elliot tore off a little piece from the paper and then burned it at the candle, then continued to tear off little pieces from the paper and burn them over time.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:30 pm

BunnyMio

"Bottom floor is off limits eh?" Bunny asked. Now this peeked her curious nature. What could be down there that would be worth protecting? The thought was nomming on her brain. "I can deal with that. Where's the room I'll be staying in?" she asked, and then looked at the candle. She took off her glove and put her finger over the fire, letting the skin cover bubble a little bit, and then looked at it. "Ew." she smoothed it out and fixed it.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:41 pm

Lily O'connel
Spectre
Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) Animegirlsoldier2_zpsa3112e21

Lily looked up in response to Duda. She was going in and out of focus. "You don't need to carry me, but if you could help me up, that would be great." She still couldn't stand on her own, but if she was helped up maybe she could walk on her own.
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Colorful Columbina Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:48 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) 42a2b539-18b9-4843-ae10-4d323c99bfa8_zpsd475fd70

Duda Teixeira Graziano
A Lokka
"I swear, I was sooooo close to a Nobel Peace Prize, FOR REAL!"

Duda nodded, pulling Lily up and slinging her arm across her shoulders to help support her. She then saw Ivy waking up.

"Ivykins!"

She exclaimed, almost dropping Lily out of excitement. She readjusted her grip on Lily and smiled at her best friend.

"Come on! To the infirmary you go!"

She said to Ivy.

"You should probably get checked out too. Unless you prefer to sniff some daisies. Your choice."

Duda said to Lily. Personally, she would much rather take her to the infirmary, she didn't want to use her daisy on Lily.

Colorful Columbina
Colorful Columbina
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:42 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433 Akuryō
The pained Knife
Ƞ Ν Π Ѝ Ҋ Ӣ Ӥ Ώ Ω Л Й Й Л Ω Ώ Ӥ Ӣ Ҋ Ѝ Π Ν Ƞ

Akuryo had dragged Jo through the secret passage way to the bunker and soon got inside with her and the others as he waved at them. "Hey peeps, what's going on with your blood?"

"...Can you donate to me...some blood?"
The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:27 pm

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot watched Bunny burn her own finger, from his perspective, and did honestly get a bit excited from it. Elliot did really enjoy watching things burn, especially skin, it really got him going, but then he realized something, her skin looked almost fake, what a mood killer. Elliot shrugged and let out a yawn "Your room... its on the second floor, you'll be sharing with Ivy." she told her candidly, the bunker didn't have rooms for single people, they were trying to accommodate hundreds of people in a small bunker.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:37 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny nodded. If she needed to share a room, she would...maybe. She did have an actual place, but they didn't need to know that. If she was gonna join Vulture, then she needed to act the part.
"Cool." she replied. "Guessin you have your own room, due to...veteren status?" she asked. She chuckled and because of it, the candle blew out. "Oh shit. Hold on." she moved the skin on her arm and on her index finger, and flicked it a few times, and it let on fire. She put the candle back on. "There."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:42 pm

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot shook his head to Bunny "I have to share... with that bastard Akuryo." he responded to Bunny immediately, he wasn't any different from anybody else, no special treatment, even if he hated that guy. Elliot would much rather be alone though, if he hadn't made that point obvious already. He watched Bunny play a little trick with her finger, cute, Elliot could make much bigger flame though. Bunny had probably saved the bunker from being burned down, since Elliot would have tried to lit the candle with the flame throwers.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:01 pm

Ryder Mercy

Ryder wasn't surprised at all when Lily collapsed--especially since she had said that she hadn't eaten in...two weeks, was it?
"She's right," he said in agreement with Duda.
"Ivy, Lily, both of you two need to get checked. Wouldn't want either of you keeling over on us." He shrugged off the fact that Elliot hadn't even bothered to answer him--he didn't really care anyway. He was more focused on the three ladies he'd be accompanying to the infirmary--that is, if they could find it.
"Sooo...what floor is the infirmary on again? 'Cause I've got no clue where we're going."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:06 pm

BunnyMio

"Guess you don't like Akuryo huh? Don't blame you. He gives me a weird feeling." she said. She sighed and started to twiddle her thumbs. "So...whats the plan?" she asked. "Do we have a plan or something? We certainly need one." she turned to Ryder. "It's the second floor sugah." she said.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:45 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) PurpleIvy_zps731e0841

Ivy recognized her friends and stopped freaking out...a bit.

"GUYS! They imprisoned you too!?"

She was glad that she wasn't ALONE in captivity, but STILL!

"We need to think of an exit strategy, ASAP! Forget the infirmary, this is Gumby's master plan! He can't keep us here! THIS IS A FREE COUNTRY!"

She still hadn't realized that they were in the bunker...
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:37 pm

Ryder Mercy

"Huh?" Ryder looked to Bunny for a moment, then nodded. "Oh. Thanks." He looked back to Ivy, listening to her shouts about being captive and needing to escape. "Ivy, you do know that we're in your own base, right? We're not captured."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:10 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) D65c913d-e245-474a-9d08-148b1fff417f_zpsdf7df415

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot arched an eyebrow at Bunny for a moment "A plan...?" Elliot seemed almost awestruck by Bunny "Our plan is to wait for everyone to get better... we had enough casualties already with one battle... we can't afford another for now..." he answered her, trying to show her the nature of the current situation. Vulture Team couldn't afford to keep throwing itself into battles, neitehr coudl Conqueror Worm, this gang war was going to be won by the faction with the smartest strategies. Therefore it'd be pretty dumb to throw more men into more bloodshed. Elliot looked down at his clothes, he was still dressed like a mechanic. It didn't strike him until that moment that he was still dressed as such "Hm..." Elliot reached into a pocket and pulled out his glasses, putting them on to show Bunny "Perfect disguise... what do you think?"

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:15 pm

BunnyMio

"I sort of meant after we've recovered..." she said. "I know that things right now are a bit one sided. Worm is way bigger then us, and frankly, we lost a bunch men. Well, Vulture has, I can't say the sa-" she glanced and saw Elliot wearing glasses. She rose an eyebrow and then chuckled. "Yeah, no one would recognize you...well...it would work without the suit. Maybe get some casual clothes handsome." she said, as a joke of course. Though she should take her own advice. She needed some casual clothes too.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:19 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433 Akuryō
The pained Knife

Akuryo walked in deeper, and decided to show Jo to his....and Elliot's room. "I wonder, oh I wonder, if Elliot is in our room right now." He called out as he was walking to the room.

"...Can you donate to me...some blood?"
The Master Assassin

Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:29 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) D65c913d-e245-474a-9d08-148b1fff417f_zpsdf7df415

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot listened to Bunny, casual clothes? He figured these were already pretty casual, he wasn't sure. It struck him that Bunny meant to ask what they should do after they were done recovering, Elliot frankly didn't know "I'd ask Homewrecker... she's usually... the one with the plans..." he explained to her, Jo always seemed to know what to do, as if she had read a textbook on criminal operations or something. He made another yawn and looked at Bunny again "Honestly... we will all have a lot of time on our hands..."

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next